[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my favorite episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

This is my favorite episode
>>
You have low standards
>>
>>27611678
If he had low standards then surely he would just have said "I liked this episode" and had others placed above it? If he had low standards and thought a shit thing was good, he'd think a good thing was amazing.
>>
>>27611678
nah man, I just don't conform to mulp hivemind, see, ive got my own mind
>>
>>27611667
>rape
>>
I liked everything except for OOC Fluttershy.

And new Zephyr guy is cuddlable.
>>
>>27611710
People do tend to act differently around their family than around others. So I couldn't say she was OOC.
>>
>>27611710
>character development
>OOC
What, was there any more to do with LOL IM SHY XD Flutterbutter?
>>
>>27611667
This episode is very good, and I do respect you for thinking it's your personal favorite.

Personnally my favorite season 06 episode is, watching it again and thinking about how well the episode is written, No second prances (s06e06).

This episode is really a big character builder for Starlight, but even more for Trixie, showing her struggling with her life.
>>
>>27611710
If anything, Fluttershy actually has the epxected character she'd have from her confidence episode from earlier in the series.

Plus it's obvious she'd have more of a backbone when dealing with her own family.
>>
If anything her brother was OOC

As in, how the fuck did they raise a dick head son after bringing up a good daughter

I wish Zephyr was a little more likeable, but i did enjoy how he wants to cum inside RD. Because don't we all?
>>
>>27611667
She's wondering which hoof does he jack off with.
Because it's almost certain that he does it.
While thinking about her.
>>
>>27611744
How a new character, having only one episode, can be OOC?

And well, it's not impossible at all.
One of the kids got the insecurities of her parents.
The other got some of that and also took advantage of the fact that his parents are doormats.
>>
So his problem in the end was that he couldn't finish what he started? But, imo they just need to recognize that he's codependent.

Seemed like they were purposely picking jobs that went against his nature. Asking him to be independent and to do things alone would be just as hard for him as it would for Fluttershy to be commanding and assertive.

Without changing his character, they could have ended the episode by finding him a compatible roommate or a job that required a partner. That's my take on him anyways.
>>
>>27611710
Want a bland Fluttershy? see Marble Pie
>>
>>27611763
You're looking at it all wrong. "Meek" is the right word.
They go along with all his decisions. So basically, he gives up too easily because his parents never pushed him to keep going. That's why he couldn't finish what he started.
But I think that's overshadowed by a cultural perception that a jobless adult living with their parents is a freeloader.

Although realistically you'd think he'd have a friend, teacher, or coach to push him. But it's just a show.

I saw a bit of my sister in him when he was throwing out his parents old stuff. That's exactly the kind of thing my sister does. She's not sorry that she threw out your stuff without asking, you have space now "your welcome".
>>
>>27611710
OOC Fluttershy? How about Rainbow Dash? She complains about him sleeping during daytime while she used to do that all the time.
>>
File: That's Bait.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
That's Bait.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>27611667
>>
>>27612264
Your sister sounds like a bitch
>>
>>27612272
> Ignoring that Rainbow Dash is not acting like that since at least season 02.
I know it's hard to accept that character development and continuity means that you have to update your views on the characters...
>>
>>27611667
>bad taste OP has bad taste
At least you got one thing right with that pic.
>>
File: e67[1].png (508KB, 1052x675px) Image search: [Google]
e67[1].png
508KB, 1052x675px
>>27611693
Get a load of this snowflake
>>
>>27611667

I like that one too.
>>
I guess I couldn't see his problem for what it was. And they went about solving it in an unusual way.

Like, they jumped straight to "get a job" but that wasn't working so they encourage him to go back to what he was doing before. Which didn't seem logical to me either. He still doesn't have a place of his own.
The moral was effort, I guess? He did everything half-assed. Idk, the whole thing was kinda muddy to me.
>>
>>27612526
My problem is that fixing him having a job/doing the effort whatever won't fix him being a fucking jerkass.
And he goes back to his parents in the end which is where the problem started with him being a huge fuck to them because he likes to have things his way with no regard for anyone else or their stuff.
>>
>>27611678
This.
>>
>>27612272
see >>27612337
and most importantly RD got a fucking job...
she can sleep where and when ever she wants to
>>
>>27612290
>>27612357
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27612290
>>27612357
Butthurt NEETs detected.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.