[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that we are about half way through the season, what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 20160409_162535.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160409_162535.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
So now that we are about half way through the season, what do you think the finale is going to be about?

>pic unrelated, it's my dog
>>
>>27584139
changeling takes the place of Sunburst, attempts to brainwash child. changeling babysitter antics ensue until the queen shows up, makes babby cry. babby cry acts like bat signal to condense. Parents save day. Starlight saves sunburst. M6 say "hi" at some point.
>>
File: 1463906205957.png (581KB, 779x806px) Image search: [Google]
1463906205957.png
581KB, 779x806px
>>27584139
Sleep tight, pupper
>>
>>27584164
That's so disappointing that it actually sounds like something they would do.
>>
I think it's actually Flurry that will be replaced as it would be a nice nod to actual Changeling lore and the fact that we saw chaneglings carrying a small figure in the background at the end of the premiere.
>>
File: 1456280957823.png (123KB, 432x539px) Image search: [Google]
1456280957823.png
123KB, 432x539px
>>27584139
Flurry is gonna get kidnapped by Chrysalis, and her unconditional love will make Chrysalis realise that she doesn't have to take love by force, thereby reforming her and her Changelings.
>>
File: large.png (264KB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
264KB, 1280x713px
>>27584139
Starlight does something that makes everyone hate her by accident, everyone is a bitch to her, The mane six fuck up and retard out, Starlight saves the day despite everyone being an ass to her, She turns into an alicorn, the last 5 minute is a song praising starlight as being the best thing ever.

And I'm 100% serious about the alicorn shit, I have a feeling they're going to pull that with her.
>>
It's pretty obvious that Starlight is following the same redemption arc as Sunset. She'll definitely be the hero of the finale, and it'll be the changelings she overcomes. >>27584164 basically nailed it. I think they'll even use the baby's crying as a weapon to sort of knock changelings out of their disguises.
>>
>>27584164
I suspect it'll be Flurry Heart who gets replaced a la >>27585135
>>
>>27584139
Admit that you fuck it, anon.
>>
>>27584139
Discord is suppose to be in a two-parter this season and seeing as how they only ever do 2-parters for premieres and finales he's got to be in the finale. Plus that changeling hint we got at the end of the premiere. This will also likely be Starlight's final test for graduating friendship school.

So the plot is going to be in the Crystal Empire with Discord, Chrysalis, Starlight, Flurry Heart, and likely Sunburst as the focus.

I'm guessing Chrysalis can control Discord now that he has love in his heart. Should make for a dramatic finale.
>>
>>27584164
I think it'd be a miracle if any if the Mane 5 get a single line to say
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.