[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chrysalis/Changeling Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 490
Thread images: 212

File: 1452998795805.png (813KB, 1858x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1452998795805.png
813KB, 1858x1038px
Keep it bumped up edition
>>
>>27580702
As always, I'll try to post an image when we go dangerously close to being archived
>>
>>27580702
Crystalshits is best poner
>>
ded
>>
>>27581486
how does her crown thing stay in one place? its like the radius of a penny.
>>
>>27581525
I think it's an antennae myself
>>
I'll get this done eventually
>>
File: 1435242838111.png (128KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435242838111.png
128KB, 500x500px
>>27581930
>DAT GREEN!
>>
File: tumblr_m876kuVDye1rs7yllo1_500.png (106KB, 498x552px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m876kuVDye1rs7yllo1_500.png
106KB, 498x552px
>>
>>27582449
It's coming along.
>>
File: Changeling Party.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Party.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Yay! Bug is back!
>>
File: 1651561561561.jpg (46KB, 758x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1651561561561.jpg
46KB, 758x1054px
>>27580702

Previous thread:
>>27459411

/bug/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/PjB4LKgd
>>
Wolfkrone here, I'm gonna head to sleep.

After work tomorrow I need to finish some piping for my car but after that hopefully I can finish part 8 here. And work on the other story I have going on
>>
File: how to ick up grils.png (442KB, 1000x909px) Image search: [Google]
how to ick up grils.png
442KB, 1000x909px
>>27582814
>>
File: 1171694.png (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1171694.png
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>
File: 11630855685.gif (347KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
11630855685.gif
347KB, 500x281px
>>
File: 358262.gif (304KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
358262.gif
304KB, 500x281px
>>
>>27584364
MY SIDES
Can I please get some context for this?
>>
>>27584917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OuqNqYnG94
Poka Poka broka broka
>>
>greentext hype intesifies
>>
File: 16165131561651.jpg (88KB, 819x976px) Image search: [Google]
16165131561651.jpg
88KB, 819x976px
>>
>>27581525
It's the broadcast tower for the changeling hivemind. It allows her to broadcast orders to any changeling within a large radius around her.
>>
-Update-
No, I'm not dead and haven't forgotten about you wonderful faggots. Sleeping pattern is off course due to weekend military camp and I couldn't get any written during the past few days. Pastebin should be done sometime soon and more green on the way. I hope...
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 603x906px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 603x906px
Was anyone else there for the Changeling Gladiator thread?
>>
>>27586758
were you entertained?
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 367x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 367x615px
>>27586761
Cinematic puns aside, it was a thread about what might happen if a Chageling was fed only negative emotions from birth.
The result was a Changeling Gladiator (as opposed to a soldier or drone). It's more durable and stronger with magic, but also more feral. It feeds off all negative energies, and will even eat the bodies of dead Changelings, since they are inherently negative. (Not bad, but negative.)
There isn't much art for it yet, but I'm hoping.
>>
>>27586821
sounds familiar, i might have skimmed it
>>
>>27586758
>>27586821
I was there. And I'd like to read more of it. But the anon who wrote it was doing it on a stand alone thread and not the /bug/ thread. That was a few weeks ago, I doubt he even noticed people were interested in reading more after the first thread died.
>>
>>27586961
Hopefully that anon sees this then. I haven't read it but it sounds really neat.
>>
Its probably already Ben talked about, any speculation on the changeling flying to the crystal empire?
>>
would you guys like to see a FTL and MLP crossover green where the races of MLP would be the races of FTL (i.e Mantises are changelings, ponies are engi humans are still humans)?
>>
>>27588276
thats kevin, and he lives around there feeding on the residual love produced by the heart.
>>
>>27588623
Hah, Kevin. First crashing Crankys wedding, now this
>>
File: 5724.png (27KB, 640x309px) Image search: [Google]
5724.png
27KB, 640x309px
>>27588695
>crashing
>>
File: 1435179676463.jpg (1MB, 1800x2527px) Image search: [Google]
1435179676463.jpg
1MB, 1800x2527px
>>
File: 1463579983575.jpg (333KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463579983575.jpg
333KB, 600x800px
>>
>>27586758
I was there. I want more.
>>
>>27588276
>Changelings spent the past few years feeding off the love of the Crystal Empire.
>They all become very powerful.
>Eventually the mane six find out and go to stop them
>A large fight breaks out between the ponies and the changelings.
>Changelings are gaining the upper hand
>The changelings take the castle and secure the crystal heart
>Queen Chrysalis inspects the battle from the balcony of the castle
>She sees the suffering the ponies are going through
>Anger and revenge fuel her, making her not question herself.
>But, it reminds her of all the suffering she and her changelings have been through
>A small glimmer of remorse begins to grow inside her
>The crystal ponies live in a realm which is dangerous. They are surrounded by hostile elements that would freeze them to death, if it weren't for love.
>Changelings live in a dangerous world where everyone is hostile to them. They would starve to death, if it weren't for love.
>>
>>27590136
>She realizes that not only is making war with the ponies counterproductive to gaining love to feed her hive, it is also wrong on moral levels.
>She decides to show mercy.
>She calls off the assault and brokers peace with the ponies.
>The love and compassion given off by Queen Chrysalis towards the ponies is absorbed by the crystal heart.
>The crystal heart explodes.
>The Changelings are all engulfed in a field of magical energy.
>The lack of love which caused the voids to form within their bodies is returned to the changelings.
>The curse that has plaguing the changelings is lifted.
>The Changelings all revert back into the ponies they once were.
>The crystal ponies and mane six rejoice, but then are completely shocked.
>The changelings... they all used to be alicorns... every single one of them...
>Hundred, if not thousands, of powerful alicorns now occupy the streets of the crystal empire.
>Cut to credits.
>Thus ends the two part finale for season 6.
>Another major enemy of the ponies is once again dealt during a season finale.
>Cue a new line of merch for Hasbro!
>/bug/ becomes confused.
>>
>>27590144
>>The Changelings all revert back into the ponies they once were.
Was good until it reached this line.

>spoiler
Kinda redeemed it, but not good enough.

6/10
>>
>>27590237
>>>The Changelings all revert back into the ponies they once were.
>Was good until it reached this line.

My first idea was to make them all into crystal-super-bug-ponies, but that didn't work to well either...
>>
File: image.png (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105KB, 900x900px
[1/3]
>>
File: image.png (299KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
299KB, 900x900px
[2/3]
>>
File: image.png (147KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147KB, 900x900px
[3/3]
>>
>>27590330
Ponkbug a qt.
>>
File: 36735.gif (302KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
36735.gif
302KB, 900x900px
>>27590330
>>
>>27590382
Even better.
>>
Getting some stuff ready, about to post Part 8 of Filling Holes. Due to the amount of time between Part 7 and now I would imagine it would be difficult to continue off the bat.
>>
>>27590853
>After a very uneventful journey, your convoy arrives at the tomb of Chrysalis' grandparents.
>Blackened stone with high spires, reminds you of the Cathedrals on Earth.
>A very large, heavy looking set of double doors stands as the only apparent entrance to the building.
>Chrysalis looks around as she gracefully climbs down from the carriage doors.
>"Radar, go see if there's any enchantments on the crypt, if they've been here already Vira would've left presents".
>As you're wondering who Radar was, a little drone comes buzzing out of the back of the convoy.
>As he zips up to Chrysalis he throws a very overly enthusiastic salute, "Yes my Queen! I will sniff out any magics for your safety"!
>In a flash he's off to the tomb, a small team of other changelings go behind him.
"He's...motivated".
>Chryssy rubs a hoof on her temple, "Honestly I think his egg may have been shorted a bit of proper incubation".
>The rest of the convoy assembles in a formation around the carriages.
"So...Chryssy, what is it you want me to do? I feel weird just standing here".
>"Well, get that weapon out and go with the breaching team then. I'm not stopping you".
>You draw the revolver from it's holster and start to head to the tomb entrance as a bit of magic turns your shoulder.
>"Don't...just be careful okay? I don't want you hurt".
>Smiling to her,you reply in the most reassuring voice you can muster.
"I'll be fine love".
>A short walk to the tomb entrance you find the others were already buzzing around the sides of the crypt.
>The drone known as Radar spots you and in another flash he's in front of you.
>Shit he's quick.
"At your service my King! Anything for the blessed soul mate of our dear Queen".
>His mannerisms coupled with his voice pitch and speed is going to be grating on your sanity.
"I...just wanted to see if there's anything I can do to help Radar".
>>
>>27590878
>He seems to have been taken aback, after a few eye twitches and quick circular flight motion he seems to have gotten himself together.
>"Oh! Well, you can be our Grand Supervisor! The supervisor to me! I'm the supervisor you know I head our little reconnaissance team here, we specialize in breaching through surfaces and other dastardly things! You can-".
>You hold a hand up, he rightfully takes it as a signal to pipe it down.
"Alright, how about I just look around. See if I can't find something out".
>A midair bow and a salute as he's off to the others.
>Good God damn.
>Walking to the front door you start to look at all the intricacies in the design.
>Perfectly carved engravings in what seems to be an older version of the changeling language.
>From what you could read it tells something about a catalyst, and a book.
>You give up on reading the rest. Chryssy is doing her best to try and teach you how to read the language but it's like trying to read hieroglyphics.
>The rest of the black tomb is rather plain for the resting place of royalty.
>Light green trim runs along the outer part of the doors, and there's a crest of emerald and rubies on the arch above the door.
>You get a jump as the main doors start to open up, and immediately raise the revolver aiming at the doors.
>Radar's head pokes from the middle, eyes setting on you he starts up again.
>You lower and holster the revolver as Radar proudly prances out back into the front of the tomb.
>"I had KNEW there was a side entrance! Couldn't risk our two most important individuals over some arbitrarily dumb idea as just going through the front door! No sir"!
>He's at it again
"Yes Radar thank you, it's safe inside I assume"?
>A quick back flip from Radar, "Yep! As far as we've been searching at least. We have the best recon team in the Badlands but anything can and will happen! Reminds me of the time I was just a tad older than a larva, I had so much joy in-"
"That's wonderful Radar, now we can go inside"
>>
>>27590887

>Chrysalis and her envoy approach the main doors, after they go inside you and Radar's crew slip in behind them.
>The temperature difference gives you a bit of a shiver, the cold and murky insides gives off the same kind of atmosphere as the tunnels at home.
>The inside of the tomb has about the same lack of decadence as the outside, few decorations or anything else befit of royalty.
>Seven pillars hold up the high metal ceiling, three on each side and one in the middle.
>The middle pillar sports similar glyphs from the doors outside, though this one says something about life and death
>"Life is a path to death, death is the re-imagination of life"
>Chryssy had sneaked up on you while you were trying to read the glyphs yourself.
"What is that supposed to mean"?
>"My grandfather and my father had said that phrase a lot to me during my adolescent years. My grandfather saw it as a reminder of sorts that life will continue no matter what you do, so take what you get and make the best of it".
>Chryssy sighs as she looks over the pillar, "My father, however, saw it's meaning differently. He saw it as a sign, or a guideline, to use your life to achieve death".
>"He would put himself and his subjects in mortal danger on a regular basis, on the thought that everyone is to die to achieve death. For death is the real life in his eyes, well...was the real life in his eyes".
>It just hit you that Chrysalis never talked about her parents, they never came around.
"Chryssy, I never thought to ask about your-".
>"They're both dead, my mother was killed by Vira some decades ago, my father is also dead. He threw himself in harms way to protect me and my mother, during a pony raid about 120ish years ago"
>Good fucking God
"I'm sorry to hear that Chryssy".
>"Don't worry about it, let's just get you better and get out of this place".
>As she moves away from the pillar towards the main hall the others clamber into formation, keeping her out of the way of any directional attack
>>
>>27590896
>You follow at the rear, as Chrysalis directs where to go from the center.
>The deeper you go inside the tomb, the more hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
>The place has an unsettling, empty feeling to it.
>Like theirs something that's very wrong about the place.
"Chryssy, are you sure we're supposed to be here? I don't like the feel of this place at all".
>"Yes Anonymous, this is where the archives my grandparents had made of all spells of our kind".
>Her words do little to quell your nervousness.
>"Anonymous, keeping your heart rate elevated like that will certainly not help things".
>Her tone gives off a bit of her old self centered ways.
>You haven't been paying much attention to where you all were going, but you certainly don't know where you are now.
>You've been going down levels, so you're most likely underground.
>"After this corridor starts the security enchantments for the tomb. I want everyone to stay behind me so I can get these taken care off".
>All of the changelings wordlessly follow her order, stacking up behind her with you at the rear.
>"Anonymous, up here please dear".
>Moving up to her you kneel a bit.
"So what kind of stuff is here"?
>A small sigh escapes her, "Mostly magical barriers that trigger certain effects on those who pass them, only seen by the King and Queens of the same hive".
>"Of course, that only means me. Since you're not a changeling".
>A thought of what Patina said comes to you.
"Chryssy, when I was at Ferrugo, Patina said that a Queen cannot take a King from outside the hive, said it was law".
>"It states 'Changeling from outside the hive', which mean you're fine dear. You're not a changeling".
"Ah".
>"Now, granted I believe you are the first non-changeling King in history. I think our ancestors didn't anticipate us getting to the point where it was an option".
>Chryssy stretches a bit and shakes her front hooves, then turns towards the others.
>>
>>27590910
>"I want you all to spread out towards the entrance and patrol, I want nothing getting inside this tomb while me and Anonymous here get to what we are looking for".
>A dozen salutes and they're off.
"You sent them away"?
>"Behind me".
>Stepping behind her she begin to walk slowly down the dark, gritty hallway.
>"And yes I sent them off, there's now way we'll be effective if there's fourteen of us in this cramped path".
>Makes sense.
"I would've at least kept one or two".
>Chryssy looks over her shoulder to you with her alluring eyes, "Well, I have faith that you'll keep me safe, my King".
"Giving me too much credit here Chryssy".
>Despite the seriousness of the situation the two of you manage to joke and banter your way through the labyrinth of hallways, corridors, and rooms towards your goal.
"So, we're looking for a book"?
>"Yes Anon, it's a book that has every available changeling spell known to us. Even the forbidden ones, like the one Vira had used on you is in there. Luckily for us, we always have a reversal for every spell that we've created".
>Nothing but your footsteps and her clip clop of hooves are heard as she continues, "It's to...put everything back to normal, for example if we were to take over a diplomat after we've exhausted his use we can reverse every spell that was put on to him and he'll be good as new, mostly".
>Mostly?
"Mostly"?
>Chryssy tilts her head as the two of you circle an invisible barrier, "Some have...side effects".
>Her tone of voice puts you off, like she doesn't want this topic to continue.
>In an effort to not cause any tension on her side you decided to drop the subject.
>An idea whittles itself into your brain.
"Chryssy, can you reverse the thing I can do with my eyes? If I concentrate too much on things they sort of turn on and its hell on my head".
>"We'll have to see, I don't know the reversal myself. What that spell did to you isn't exactly high on a hive's tools to use on others".
>>
>>27590923
>She look to the left around a corner, a slight bit of light comes into the hallway.
>"Ahh here we are...my grandparents' tomb".
>Entering the main chamber leaves you with the same exact setting as the main hall on ground level.
>Absolute absence of any over opulence.
"Not a flashy bunch were they"?
>"My grandparents prided themselves on not living above the means of their hive, Patina is sort of the same way".
>The two giant stone coffins lay side by side, each with a plaque in changeling glyphs.
"Here...lies...our...".
>"Here lies our righteous King Mertag and Queen Nimbrina, forever they will rest in fields of love".
>That's really sweet actually.
"So, the book would be-".
>"Somewhere in this room, sadly I don't remember where-".
>A crash of stone hitting stone booms through the room as a slate falls from the wall on to the floor, exposing a small hidden room.
>Looking into it you see a large, black book with more glyphs on it, sitting on a pedestal.
"Well, there it is".
>"Yes! That's the one".
>Stepping into the room you grab the book with your right hand.
>In an instant you feel a tug and pull, then at speeds you couldn't imagine you were flying through blurs of color and lights.
>Slamming into a floor you grunt and turn yourself over, trying to get up.
>Getting on to your feet you look around.
>White.
>The same white that was surrounding you when...
"God fucking damn it you bitch".
>"Now now, mind the language. Despite your laughable royal status I am still leagues above you".
>Turning your head to look around yields nothing yet again, same as last time she's hiding.
"I find it funny you don't show yourself".
>"I don't have to show myself to the likes of you, you'll never get that privilege".
"You'll have to when I make you deepthroat my gun".
>"Vulgar insults do not intimidate me Anonymous, you'll get no where with them".
>Huh, she can manage an even more condescending tone than before.
"So what does Queen Bitch want with me now".
>>
>>27590936
>"Ohhhhhh, to let you know some things. I've made sure the ponies will not help you, nor the Gryphons, amazing what one disguised changeling messenger can do".
>God fucking damn it.
>Well there just went a third of your force.
"Lovely, gives me more to shoot at".
>"I don't think I'm liking your tone-".
"I don't give a shit".
>"Fine".
>As if someone tied your legs to an A-10 you're off in a flash, sailing through a tube of time and space.
>You're spat out on to the cold stone floor of the main chamber where you started, Chrysalis runs towards you.
>"Anonymous! My stars Anonymous! Are you okay"?
>All you feel is an aching pain through your whole body, but other than that nothing too-.
>A white hot searing pain burns through you like wildfire, causing you to double over back on to the floor.
>"Spoke to soon didn't you Anonymous"?
>Vira.
"You...you".
>Can barely manage any words through the coughing and yells of pain.
>Chrysalis' horn lights up a flash of green, and as if it never happened you're pain is all gone.
>Vira's voice comes booming through the room again, "I will remove from your soul what I set in, but remember this. You will die without ever knowing the face of the one that will destroy every thing you love, everything you hold dear, and everything that will be for you".
>She continues as you clamber to a sitting position.
>"I will leave your useless, peasant soul to the mercy of Reicher when they come to annihilate all of you weak, disgusting excuses for changelings".
>Eyelids getting heavier you succumb to your inner screams to pass out.
>>
>>27590946

>A gentle rocking stirs you awake, slowly opening your eyelids you find yourself in the armored wagon laying on the bed in the back.
>Chrysalis is sitting at a desk in the corner, papers and books strewn about.
>She looks to be in deep concentration, her eyes burning a hole in whatever she is reading.
>Her right ear cocks to the side in your direction.
>Turning in your chair she fixes her emerald gaze into your eyes, "Anonymous".
"Yes Chryssy"?
>Tears start to fall from her eyes, their trails reflecting the candlelight in the wagon, "I...I've failed you".
>Failed you? How could she ever fail you?
"How have you failed me"?
>"I couldn't do anything, nothing, I could only dull your pain as she ripped your soul to pieces, taking everything that she had placed".
>She starts to let out small sobs as she speaks, "I...I'm powerless against her Anonymous, the level of power she has is farther than anything I'll ever dream of".
>"You didn't deserve what happened to you, you didn't deserve to have your being ripped to shreds".
>Moving your legs to allow you to sit up you pull her chair towards the bed.
>>
>>27590957
>"Anonymous, what're you-".
>Pulling her off you lay back down, cradling her in your arms.
"It's okay Chryssy, I'm still here aren't I? That's all that matters".
>Still sobbing into your armor you could barely make out her muffled voice, "I was terrified when you fell silent, I though you had died...or worse".
>Running your fingers through her ever smooth hair you start to pet her back.
>"It's amazing, what love does".
>Love?
"I thought you didn't-".
>"I thought I didn't either, but it turned from caring about your emotions to caring about you. You're such a wonderful creature".
>Chrysalis shifts her head to the side so her mouth isn't covered up by your armor, "I love you Anonymous, I really do. I no longer feel it's a job to keep you happy, It's been turning into a joy. I WANT you happy because I love you, instead of loving your emotions".
>Bending down to kiss her forehead you scratch behind her left ear.
"I love you too Chryssy".
>Her wings buzz ever so slightly at those words, issuing a small sigh she shifts herself to be more comfortable on you.
>"I'm exhausted".
"I am too Chryssy".
>You let sleep take you once again, with love in your arms.

And there she is, Looked longer in Notepad++

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Main Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/Wolfkrone
>>
File: 016515616511.jpg (40KB, 774x1033px) Image search: [Google]
016515616511.jpg
40KB, 774x1033px
>>27590969
Nice update Wolf, not bad after a 10 month hiatus. Looking forward to more! So are you gonna switch back and forth between writing this one and Shields and Spears?
>>
>>27588617
You have my attention.
>>
File: 1418273306882.gif (43KB, 382x279px) Image search: [Google]
1418273306882.gif
43KB, 382x279px
>>27588617

I'd be interested.

Some other Anon on /bug/ was talking about writing a MLP/FTL crossover a few months back. It never materialized though, unfortunately...
>>
>>27590969
Nice.
>>
File: Armored Changeling.png (192KB, 1024x1234px) Image search: [Google]
Armored Changeling.png
192KB, 1024x1234px
>>
>>27591582
>>27591922
I'll see what I can come up with. Tomorrow I'll write some.
>>
File: 1452758607394.png (298KB, 900x608px) Image search: [Google]
1452758607394.png
298KB, 900x608px
>>
File: 1651651515641.jpg (68KB, 1052x760px) Image search: [Google]
1651651515641.jpg
68KB, 1052x760px
>>
>>27591489
That's the idea, I'm back down to one official job so I'll have more time hopefully.
>>27592760
Thank you! Glad you liked it.
>>
File: 1398382650229.png (693KB, 1300x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1398382650229.png
693KB, 1300x1567px
>>
>>27587052
Hi! I'm the writefag from that one. I didn't think anyone was reading it. If you want more of it, I'll be happy to oblige, I just need to finish a story I'm doing on a different thread. Don't know how long it'll take, but either this thread or the next /bug/ thread will finish the Gladiator story.
>>
>>27596214
Awesome! Looking forward to it!
>>
>>27596214
>I didn't think anyone was reading it
the general rule is theres always someone reading it.
>>
>>27596214
I was reading it
>>
File: Comic 1.jpg (2MB, 1024x6094px) Image search: [Google]
Comic 1.jpg
2MB, 1024x6094px
>>
File: Comic 2.jpg (3MB, 1024x6968px) Image search: [Google]
Comic 2.jpg
3MB, 1024x6968px
>>27597301
>>
File: Comic 3.jpg (3MB, 1024x6092px) Image search: [Google]
Comic 3.jpg
3MB, 1024x6092px
>>27597310
>>
File: 1453608403132.png (320KB, 700x574px) Image search: [Google]
1453608403132.png
320KB, 700x574px
>>27597301
>>27597310
>>27597316
cute
>>
>>27588617
bump for you
>>
File: Bugbutt.jpg (338KB, 2874x2012px) Image search: [Google]
Bugbutt.jpg
338KB, 2874x2012px
>>27597587
I'd say "Gorgeous" suits her better, wouldn't you think?
>>
File: cute.jpg (526KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
526KB, 750x1000px
>>
File: bugthings1.png (369KB, 833x1584px) Image search: [Google]
bugthings1.png
369KB, 833x1584px
working on bug bite as we speak, or was until the dog shut my power off. good news is i only lost 2 posts worth of content. hope everyone is caught up. i expect to deliver either tonight or tomorrow night, depending on how much i can get done.

i did want to ask what everyones opinions are on PoV swapping in stories. my original plan was to write this from beginning to end solely from Anon's perspective so that people would have to guess at other characters motivations and would only know as much as he did, but this became impossible once he reached the hive for obvious reasons.

so what about it, is there a decent method for doing so? how often is too often? do people prefer to listen to a story from a single PoV or from multiple PoVs? i dont want to spoil anything, but after a certain point i plan to switch back to Anon's PoV, where it will likely stay until the end of the story.
>>
File: 134531351351.png (576KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
134531351351.png
576KB, 1024x1024px
>>27598824

>working on bug bite as we speak, or was until the dog shut my power off. good news is i only lost 2 posts worth of content.
That Bitch!. After having this happen me in the past is why I now type everything on a Google Doc. Every word is saved instantly to a cloud server.

>so what about it, is there a decent method for doing so? how often is too often?
Just be sure to not confuse the reader, properly label the perspective change. If you gotta switch back and forth between Kalakcha and Anon 3 or 4 times don't worry about it. If it's a time sensitive scene where a lot is occurring simultaneously do what you have to do. Not changing perspectives can make the reader miss out on some cool stuff you probably thought up. A story sequence might seem awesome in your head, but if you can't explain it to the reader without changing perspectives, then you have no choice but to do so, or else the story will never be heard.

>do people prefer to listen to a story from a single PoV or from multiple PoVs?
Honestly, I'm fine with either. I've read plenty of good green that use single and multiple PoVs. As long as you have a bomb ass story you can probably go either way.
>>
>>27599061
>Google Doc
i used to just write live and post them as i went, but sometimes id only get like 3-5 posts, which was hardly worth.
i started writing in notepad until i got 10-20+ or so, but sometimes i forget to save. i suppose ill have to join the cloud crew.
>>
File: 1427940470203.jpg (216KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1427940470203.jpg
216KB, 1600x1200px
>>27599194
I'm not one for writing live either. I don't always have the story that well defined, I often go back a re-write certain parts to improve them.

>notepad
You'll like Google Docs, the spell check feature alone will be of a huge benefit compared to bare-bones capabilities of notepad. But, even without that, the security that everything is backed up immediately is quite relieving.

Once my laptop died on me while I was in the middle of writing a large chunk of green. Probably 30 posts worth. "Luckily" it was only a motherboard failure, and I was able to pullout the hard drive and recover everything. However if it was a hard drive failure I would have lost everything... So yeah, backup on a cloud.
>>
>>27596214
Bring it back. I want more. What's the other story?
>>
>>27599760
On the OC thread. Just visit, take a look around. You can't miss me.
>>
During my time in the Soulsborne Ponies thread, I would envision how Bloodborne's bosses would be different if Yharnam was mixed with characters from Equestria.

I always pictured the One Reborn turned into a giants mass of Changelings fused together.
>>
>>27598824
apologies in advance if i get a ban. ill still deliver tomorrow night.
>>
File: Changeling Army.png (412KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Army.png
412KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1462001620241.png (1MB, 2350x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462001620241.png
1MB, 2350x1000px
>>
>>
File: crystal_queen_by_1jaz-d8gzrdl.png (3MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
crystal_queen_by_1jaz-d8gzrdl.png
3MB, 1500x2000px
>>
>>27603025
>No loveless pone may sit the heartstone chair.
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 700x700px
Here's a story I wrote for a thread a while ago.
I know it's garbage, but it's bug related.
http://pastebin.com/GwrdzHhr
>>
>>27603074
Cute and diabetes inducing. Awesome!
I wish there were more foal/colt changeling stories.
>>
>>27603074
>I know it's garbage

Don't be so hard on yourself. I thought it was pretty good! I think I need an insulin shot now though...
>>
FTL anon here. sorry for delay of green, had some important stuff to do. I'll write a small bit now and well, tell me what you think.

>It is the year 2231.
>For over hundred years humans have finally been able to explore the depths of the universe.
>New planets and stars have been discovered, galaxies have been explored and many different alien species' have been encountered.
>The most common ones of these species' have been ponies... Or that's what they're called. To you they look like mutated horses with human faces and ability to speak English.
>While humans managed to form an alliance of a sort with most of the encountered species', something went very, VERY wrong back in 2187.
>Apparently two huge factions who call themselves the Federation and the Rebellion had an argument about something important. >Due to no one coming up with a proper solution to their argument a war was started.
>This war ripped the races apart. Everyone were confused which side to join. Now everyone's part of the Rebellion or Federation, a pirate or a slave.
>>
File: shitreallycomic.jpg (681KB, 800x2921px) Image search: [Google]
shitreallycomic.jpg
681KB, 800x2921px
Posting Changelings
>>
>>27604402
>During the last few years the war has been at its most intensive.
>Slowly Rebellion has increased its popularity through propaganda, advanced weaponry and spies... lots of spies.
>Last year the Rebellion brought out a new battleship; The Flagship.
>So far no ship has been able to take down the Flagship.
>Its weapons have managed to pierce through every shield ever invented. Its drones have managed to overwhelm even the largest ships known to man.
>But now its weakness has finally been exposed.
>Federation spies have managed to steal the blueprints of the Flagship.
>Turns out that the Rebellion has been planning to start mass-producing flagships.
>But with these blueprints in Federation's hands it's useless to produce something that can now be destroyed easily.
>There's a problem though: Now that the blueprints have been stolen, the Rebellion has increased its security all around the universe.
>Every galaxy is filled with dozens if not hundreds of Rebellion ships.
>Federation has hired a messenger to bring the blueprints to the main Federation Base.
>That messenger is you.

>You are Captain Anonymous. The captain of a small Federation ship called The Kestrel.
>Your objective is to travel 8 'sectors' and bring the blueprints to Federations leaders.
>Why did the Federation see you fit for this mission? Apparently your perfect scores (that you cheated to get) from Flight School had gotten Federation's attention.
>It seems that cheating has consequences after all.
>But, you're not doing this mission alone.
>An experienced engineer and a weapons expert have been put under your command for the duration of the mission.
>You haven't met them yet though.

Sorry if it's crap, been a long time since I've written anything on this board.
>>
File: 6958392022.jpg (126KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
6958392022.jpg
126KB, 1280x768px
>>27590969
>Literally wall of green
>Only two replies
I-I'm sorry writefag...
>>
>>27603467
>>27603952
It's ice to hear that people actually liked it.
Cheers m8s.
>>
File: 1457442787535.jpg (269KB, 1700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1457442787535.jpg
269KB, 1700x1100px
>>
>>27604950
It's okay, as long as the little number next to my pastes goes up I'm happy.

Plus, if I'm not getting replies with how much it sucks then I'm doing something right in my mind
>>
File: 156165165165.jpg (110KB, 852x938px) Image search: [Google]
156165165165.jpg
110KB, 852x938px
>>27603074

Added to the /bug/ story pastebin.
>>
File: 1422152112279.png (182KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1422152112279.png
182KB, 500x500px
>>27604402
>>27604837

>I'll write a small bit now and well, tell me what you think.
So far the intro and setup seem promising, but... where da bugs at?
>>
bump

>>27605724
Thats a good thought to have

Shame some other writefags dont think that way.
>>
File: Love poison.png (399KB, 670x765px) Image search: [Google]
Love poison.png
399KB, 670x765px
>>27607394
I used to think like that myself.
Then I noticed that my pastebin had over a thousand views. And even as long as my story has gotten, I was pretty sure I hadn't visited my own pastebin that many times.
>>
>>27607737
There are bots that visit every pastebin post.
>>
File: Untitled 34.png (257KB, 944x531px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 34.png
257KB, 944x531px
>>27607762
Well that's encouraging.
>>
>>27607762
That's why I set mine to Unlisted before posting, wait about a minute and switch it to Public.

That way I can look at my hits and know they're legitimate.
>>
Any requests? New writefag here.
>>
File: tall.png (166KB, 747x1532px) Image search: [Google]
tall.png
166KB, 747x1532px
>>27608474
Chrysalis is allergic to Anon's love, but likes the taste a lot.
>>
today was kind of a shitty day. delivering what i got tomorrow for sure for bug bite.
>>
File: 1374519010164.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1374519010164.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>27580702
Your picture, is she holy?
>>
>>27608691
Your puns are cheesy.
>>
File: CARRRLOSSS.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
CARRRLOSSS.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>27608717
Don't you mean Wholly cheesy?
>>
>>27608607
>today was kind of a shitty day.
Sorry to hear that.
We'll be eagerly waiting until then.
>>
File: Changeling Army 2.png (624KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Army 2.png
624KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Changeling Banner.jpg (146KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Banner.jpg
146KB, 1191x670px
>>
File: Changeling desktop.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling desktop.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>
>>27608778
These puns bug me
>>
>>27606458
I'll continue it, but my damn relatives keep bugging me
>>
>>27611914
Until then, we'll wait.
>>
File: 1465579564352.png (69KB, 856x771px) Image search: [Google]
1465579564352.png
69KB, 856x771px
Are you ready for the happening?
>>
>>27612861
This is gonna be a long midseason break
>>
>>27612861
last time i was hyped for an episode, it was princess spike.

im looking forward to it, but only passively.
>>
hopefully they expand on changeling lore.

>inb4 all common headcanons are completely obliterated
>>
>>27614039
Yeah... I better post all my green now before the episode comes out and ruins all my changeling theories.
>>
File: Changeling Shrug.png (91KB, 687x675px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Shrug.png
91KB, 687x675px
>>27614039
The fact that the Queens name is Chrysalis was a a fanmade head cannon, and the show adopted it as fact.
>>
>>27615570
a lot of the background ponies have names that were given to them from the fandom.
>>
>>27615570
Wasn't it her name in the ACW script, we just didn't see it until later?
>>
>>27616120
It was.
>>
File: 16156151561.jpg (72KB, 748x1068px) Image search: [Google]
16156151561.jpg
72KB, 748x1068px
>>27608607
Bug bite?
>>
>>27616783
ive kind of been stalling because i wasnt sure how to proceed. just figured it out tonight, but you can have the whopping 4 posts i got so far, as promised.

was having some issues with certain details.
>>
now continuing Bug Bite, kinda.
http://pastebin.com/VDeQCPv6
when we last left our heroes, the dynamic duo had just become the traitorous uno.

>He weighed far more than you anticipated, and your Swarm is worn out by time he is locked in his cell.
>You are not yet certain what your Queen intends to do with a slave that can not be easily ordered about.
>At best, you can see him used as a bargaining bit to pry something from Celestia.
>You shrug away the thoughts.
>He's wasted enough of your time, and your Queen would certainly think of the greatest use for him on her own.
>You turn back once before heading out of the room behind your Swarm.
>Each chamber in the prison area contained a handful of cells that separated ponies, with the room dividing them further.
>This was necessary for the process of gathering their love to work.
>However, in this instance, he would remain alone in this room.
>You Swarm waits patiently just outside the room, still panting slightly.
"Well done. You are dismissed until tomorrow morning."
>There was still quite a few hours left in the day, but your Queen had no tasks for any of you currently, and they had earned some rest.
>Rest which they were more than happy to accept.
>They each nod at you before leaving.
>You take a moment and rub your face with your forehoof.
>A bit of dried blood flakes off and clings to your hoof.
>You look at it and frown.
>A bath would be necessary.
>You groan audibly.
>Ponies use bathes, which were inefficient and wasted time.
>You trot briskly towards the cleansing area.
>There were quite a few areas where water flowed naturally over the rocky caverns.
>Some were designated for drinking, others for cleansing.
>Simply standing under the flowing waters would suffice.
>You allow it to splash across your face for a time while you stare up at nothing.
>It almost felt odd to be back home.
>>
>>27617111
>Perhaps you just needed to get back into your regular routine.
>Your Queen would find a suitable replacement for your lieutenant herself, but you still had other things to attend to.
>Swarm Twenty-Five should still be a few days away on their long-distance field mission.
>Swarm Twenty-Four will be overdue for a report soon on northern activity.
>Your Queen is a little more lenient on them, as it's sometimes difficult to travel in the frozen north, and other times the weather doesn't allow any travel at all.
>This still leaves Swarm Thirty-Nine who are probably in sore need of some training sessions.
>You look down and sigh as the water splashes across the back of your head.
>Their spirits were high, but their discipline... left much to be desired.
>You take a deep breath and find your resolve.
>A challenge might serve to keep your mind occupied until you feel like your old self again.
>With this in mind, you turn away from the gentle falls and shake some excess water free before walking towards your destination.
>They could only be in one of two areas.
>Either they're in the leisure area taking a break they did not earn, or they're in the training area practicing of their own volition.
>You frown.
>The answer was fairly obvious.
>Your Queen assured you that they have as much potential as any of the other Swarms, that all they needed was some of your influence.
>You scoff as you shake your head.
>Neither you nor your lieutenant ever needed extra attention to behave as-
>Your step falters a moment, but you continue.
>Nevermind that.
>Your Queen said it could be done, and so it can be.
>>
>>27617139
>Soon enough you're standing in the leisure area.
>It had a very pleasant atmosphere.
>Glow Moss grew along the walls in almost deliberate patterns.
>As you look around, you notice the area is largely empty.
>Strange.
>The main hall seemed to have plenty of underlings when you arrived, so where was everyone?
>Across one of the many connecting areas you spot your targets.
>You approach them, and begin giving them orders as you get within earshot.
"Swarm Thirty-Nine, gather and be silent."
>You're able to finish crossing the room by the time they put in the effort to line up.
>The training hasn't even started and you're already annoyed.
>They gathered, but they certainly weren't silent.
>Swarm Forward Thirty-Nine breaks rank and steps towards you.
>"Swarm Commander Eleven! We heard the reports, are they true?"
"Get back in line."
>Swarm Commander Thirty-Nine steps out of rank next, followed by the rest of them.
>"Sir, please, this is rare news!"
>"Did you really fight the human?"
>"How strong is it really?"
>"Why did it travel with you here?"
>You frown and step forward.
"Swarm Thirty-Nine, get back in line."
>They reluctantly follow your order and reorganize themselves, though they are clearly still waiting for answers.
>Each of them are leaning forward with huge grins.
>You can't help but pull your hoof to your face and sigh.
>Perhaps this wasn't going to help get your mind off things after all.
>>
>>27617156
>Their desire to listen to your tales were going to cause nothing but distractions, making this already difficult and irritating task that much more so.
>Your hoof lowers slightly.
>Then again...
>You resume your formal stance and return their grins.
"All of you have questions you want answered, and I want you to do some training. Therefore, I will answer one question each time your entire Swarm follows my orders."
>They all look at each other before bowing to you slightly.
>Excellent.
"Then my first order will be to move your hindquarters to the training area while maintaining rank."
>You walk out in front of them before a thought hits you.
>You whip your head around.
"Silently. You may ask when we get there."
>All of their mouths close in unison as they begin following you in a straight line.
>Facing forward once more, you grin to yourself.
>You've never had such a simple motivation to use on them before, and it was working so well.
>Though you actually had a question of your own.
>As you all march in line, you speak without turning your head.
"Do any of you know why the leisure area was so empty?"
>You keep walking and none of them answer.
>This time you turn back to look at them.
>They're all biting their lips.
>You sigh and face ahead once more.
"An order then. Swarm Commander Thirty-Nine, I order you to give me any information you have on the matter."
>After a moment, he speaks up.
>"Sir, from what I understand, many underlings are currently speaking to, well, your own Swarm. About the human. Did you not know?"
>You frown.
>The underlings aren't supposed to bother Swarm members in their personal chambers, especially about mission details.
"No, I was not aware of this."
>You continue walking a short distance before he speaks up once more.
>"Does that count as following an order? Will you answer my question now?"
"I already answered your question."
>You chuckle slightly to yourself as your march goes silent once more.
>>
>>27586821
Anywhere to read this?
>>
>>27617187
Finally! Looking forward to seeing Anon break out and beat that traitor to death!
>>
rescue bump
>>
File: Changeling Growth.jpg (156KB, 1368x584px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Growth.jpg
156KB, 1368x584px
>>
>>27617370
I figured Kalakcha would have a change of heart and help Anon out, but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

>>27617339
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27483468
>>
File: 15161531351351.jpg (54KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
15161531351351.jpg
54KB, 894x894px
>>
bamo
>>
File: 165165156156.png (165KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
165165156156.png
165KB, 894x894px
>>
>>27622567
absolutely adorable
>>
File: 8595131616023.png (144KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
8595131616023.png
144KB, 730x1095px
>>27623749
>>
File: 964289.png (498KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
964289.png
498KB, 900x600px
Disguised bump
>>
>>27618981
i doubt that tank can even fly
>>
File: Chrysalis Shrug.png (216KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis Shrug.png
216KB, 640x640px
>>27626697
Given how flimsy and tattered their wings are, I'm amazed any of them can fly.
>>
File: 1156131615461561.jpg (100KB, 1021x783px) Image search: [Google]
1156131615461561.jpg
100KB, 1021x783px
>>
>>27626697
>>27618981

>mfw I based Com. Stonewall in Filling Holes off the tank in that pic.
>mfw I have no face.
>>
>>27627339

>You look to the changeling beside Beaker, and he's positively massive.
>He's about up to your sternum in height, making him a full head higher than the rest of the changelings and two heads taller that Beaker and Noa.
>His armor is the thickest you've ever seen on any changeling yet, the helmet on his head covering what his natural body couldn't protect. He bows deeply before speaking in a seriously deep and rumbling tone.

Yeah, that's a pretty accurate description of that pic.

>>27626697
That thing trying to fly would be like bulk biceps trying to fly.
>>
File: Changelings prepare.png (529KB, 497x300px) Image search: [Google]
Changelings prepare.png
529KB, 497x300px
>>
>>27628396
unrelated, but i actually think a lot of my adult vocabulary came from songs like this. he uses a lot sophisticated words for a kids movie.
>>
>>27628533
A lot of my vocabulary came from my college literature course and the thesaurus they game me. Also from pressing shift F7 in Works.

I once had a coworker tell me "You like to use ten dollar words for a two dollar sentence.".
>>
File: Changelings the movie.jpg (417KB, 788x900px) Image search: [Google]
Changelings the movie.jpg
417KB, 788x900px
>>
File: really nice.png (41KB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
really nice.png
41KB, 300x173px
>>27590969
Just finished the paste, that's some good shit man. I hope to see more in the future.
>>
New Changeling green happening over at >>27629454
>>
File: Changling Army.png (1MB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
Changling Army.png
1MB, 1280x914px
>>
emergency bump
>>
File: 156161651351.png (953KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
156161651351.png
953KB, 786x1017px
>>
File: 1385757651378.png (423KB, 1924x4827px) Image search: [Google]
1385757651378.png
423KB, 1924x4827px
bomp
>>
Hump
>>
Babump for more wolf green
>>
File: 2651561651561.gif (101KB, 291x291px) Image search: [Google]
2651561651561.gif
101KB, 291x291px
>>
ftl anon here. I don't know if any of you really care about my green but if you're wondering why I haven't posted anything, well... I'm having a hard time right now.
Sorry again.
>>
>>27635079
Take your time we can wait.
>>
File: 1451962864399.png (1MB, 907x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1451962864399.png
1MB, 907x1300px
>>27635079
No need to apologize Anon. Take your time to sort out what you need to. We'll be here when you get back. After all, the ride never ends...
>>
Changelings are the niggers of ponies.
>>
>>27634006
I second that

Went through the miles of text that is his other parts and I want more
>>
>>27635724
Zebras disagree.
>>
Writing diabeetus green, here's a bump in the meantime.
>>
>>27635079
Dont worry, take your time and sort things out.
>>
>>27637137
Ill be waiting anon
>>
Bedtime bump.
>>
>>27638501
morning bump
>>
File: Chrysalis.png (2MB, 4820x7622px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis.png
2MB, 4820x7622px
>>
do you think they prefer hot or cold weather?
>>
>>27640547
Hot, bugs don't like cold weather in general.
You can find a lot of them in the hottest desert, but none of them in Arctica for example.
>>
Bumping for Bug Bite, a sex shop in ponyville, captive anon, and nameless.
>>
File: 16651351321.png (973KB, 1253x919px) Image search: [Google]
16651351321.png
973KB, 1253x919px
>>
>>27643054
>"Fucking cereal, I swear to fucking God. I want some love..."
>>
File: BS1.png (110KB, 261x291px) Image search: [Google]
BS1.png
110KB, 261x291px
>>27641846
I've literally won an award for procrastination, but I'm no quitter!
>>
File: 1458857847764.jpg (180KB, 989x715px) Image search: [Google]
1458857847764.jpg
180KB, 989x715px
>>27641846
>captive anon
>>
>9

Fuck off, we /pageone/ now.
>>
File: Fan_n_Writefag.gif (396KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
Fan_n_Writefag.gif
396KB, 240x135px
>>27641846
had kind of a busy weekend seeing some new movies. ill try to write a bit tomorrow.
>>
File: 156156131321.jpg (108KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
156156131321.jpg
108KB, 1191x670px
>>27644606
>>27645676
Awesome! Looking forward to it.

>>27644930
It's ded... isn't it... Did the writer officially say this?
>>
>>27646450
He just vanished in the sands of time.
>>
>>27647144
all we are is dust in the wind
>>
>>27647144
Bummer. Anyone know the status of Nameless? It was reposted a few threads ago, but then nothing happened after that...
>>
File: Crushing the resistance.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Crushing the resistance.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>
File: Dark Perch.png (355KB, 1024x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Perch.png
355KB, 1024x1153px
>>
File: Dark Queen.jpg (50KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Queen.jpg
50KB, 1024x622px
Bumping with pictures!
>>
File: i know that feel.png (46KB, 1500x1383px) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel.png
46KB, 1500x1383px
>>27644930
>tfw he abandoned us
>>
>>27648723
Oh I'm afraid the shield will be quite operational; when your friends arrive.
>>
File: 1452150673121.png (1MB, 1432x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452150673121.png
1MB, 1432x1080px
>>
File: 154616516131.png (283KB, 1024x1138px) Image search: [Google]
154616516131.png
283KB, 1024x1138px
>>
>>27652181
>My two fetishes in one
I like this pic.
>>
>>
Relevant
>>27653431
>>
>>27653997
theres a mormon joke in there somewhere.
>>
File: 651313213211.png (360KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
651313213211.png
360KB, 600x728px
>>27652802
So Anon, you're into the whole changeling/robot thing? I haven't seen many pics for that floating around. But here you go.
>>
File: 1453491602169.jpg (159KB, 902x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453491602169.jpg
159KB, 902x720px
>>
>>27655296
>changeling/robot thing
A transformer of sorts? Robots in disguise? Someone should tell Hasbro about this, sounds promising.
>>
>>27655343
>True Chrysalis actually died after being launched from Canterlot.
>Ponies found her body before changelings.
>Celestia decided to put a unicorn mare spy in her place.
>She controls an artificial bug queen body.
>Her fangs are fake.
>Her long, sharp horn is just a magical cap put on her real unicorn horn, which turns her magic color green.
>She have special contact lenses in her eyes and the holes in her mane were cut out with scissors.
>A perfect disguise.
>If she could only stop herself from brushing her mane outside her artificial bug queen body...
>>
Page 10 save.
>>
File: smh tbh fam.png (153KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smh tbh fam.png
153KB, 400x400px
>>27580702
>Page 9
>>
>>27653997
I dislike this idea
It implies that changelings we know are unnatural state of being that need to be brought back to looking all nice, cute and normal in pony standards.
Basically, 'changelings are corrupted flutterponies' is painfully obvious and most unoriginal and 'safe' route to take.
Its show-tier lazy writing.
>>
>>27658090
>Its show-tier lazy writing.
How much you wanna bet this happens this season. The writers have yet to touch upon changelings much. This would be a way to resolve the conflict.
>>
File: 1265153131313.png (107KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1265153131313.png
107KB, 600x564px
>>
Page 10 bump.
>>
>>27660997
That horn's not crooked or jagged enough!
And those ears need to be slimmed down some.
>>
>>27658935
Thats exactly the reason why, even though I absolutely love Chrysalis and changelings, I DONT want to see then in the show ever again.

Whatever 'writers' decide to do with them, it will be full of cliches, obvious tropes crammed in, bastardization of whatever character bugqueen have, wasted potential ant forecfull, hamfisted reformation of moraly dubious character I love.

Generally, not a good time.
>>
>>27662500
theres a lot of buzzwords in there.

>bastardization of whatever character bugqueen have
that would be "evil"
thats literally her only characterization. she has no canon personality besides evil.
>>
What are your actual expectations for "The Times Are A Changeling" ?
>>
>>27663447
Is that this weeks episode?
>>
>>27663447
Discord tier redemption.
>>
>>27663465
T-they won't butcher Chryssi, right?
>>
>>27663458
>Is that this weeks episode?
oh you poor anon.
>>
File: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.png (634KB, 1031x998px) Image search: [Google]
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.png
634KB, 1031x998px
>>
File: 1455453796694.jpg (15KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455453796694.jpg
15KB, 375x360px
>>27663458
Should we tell him?
>>
File: 15551613513513.png (209KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
15551613513513.png
209KB, 680x1024px
>>27662500
Don't be afraid of change Anon, its the name of the game after all...

>>27663447
Not sure if they will go the redemption route or with they will maintain changelings as an enemy. They may choose to maintain them as an enemy just for the sake of keeping an antagonist around. Most of the other conflicts/antagonists in the show have been resolved, so they may keep them evil just so they can continue to use them for future conflicts.
>>
>>27663531
>change is the name of the game

Yeah.
Just remember that it can be a change for better or for worse.
And I dont trust those people that run the show anymore.
I hope I'll be proved wrong.
>>
>>27663531
im pretty sure theyll maintain them as an enemy as well, considering its the primary enemy in the GoH line of toys.
i just hope they dont become the shows team rocket.
>>
File: 4284624.jpg (44KB, 449x405px) Image search: [Google]
4284624.jpg
44KB, 449x405px
>>27663458
>>
>>27663480
>>27663507
>>27664648
What? Season finale??
>>
File: 1179878.png (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1179878.png
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>27666877
Seriously, what's wrong with that face?
>>
>>27666792
Next MLP episode is in September
>>
File: 1443380705946.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443380705946.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>27667098
fuck
>>
File: 1462679478306.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1462679478306.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>27664580
>i just hope they dont become the shows team rocket.
It's already to late for that Anon...
>>
File: Not good.png (515KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Not good.png
515KB, 1280x720px
>>27667098
Please tell me you are fucking kidding.
>>
>>27667222
he is kidding.

we don't actually know what month it'll show. they haven't announced it yet.
>>
>>27664580

>Lovable recurring villains who never get beaten down enough by the main characters to ever be truly defeated

Honestly that sounds pretty rad
>>
>>27667098
DO YOU REMEMBER?
>>
>>27580702
>>
>>27667240
3 months is the usual time, so its a safe guess.
>>
>>27667433
21st night of September?
>>
File: Small but strong feel.jpg (2KB, 77x90px) Image search: [Google]
Small but strong feel.jpg
2KB, 77x90px
>>27644930
>>
File: 26516131313213.gif (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
26516131313213.gif
105KB, 500x500px
>>27596214
Bumping for more Gladiator story.
>>
>>27667433
WHAT HAPPENED IN SEPTEMBER?
>>
File: Untitled 38.png (294KB, 573x517px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 38.png
294KB, 573x517px
>>27667240
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HO-HO-hooooooo!
Fucking WHY!?!
>>
>>27669716
WHEN EVERYTHING IS GONE!
>>
>>27670361
>>27667222
>>27667107
>>27667098
>>27667240
EVERYBODY PANIC!
>>
>>27670863
>not already knowing this
Do you even Equestria Daily?
Or at least Horse News?
>>
File: images-3.jpg (7KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
7KB, 288x175px
>Tfw the only chryssi green you've written became an absolute train wreck
>Tfw you are too afraid to post it again because no one was reading it anyway
>>
>>27671032
If the thread's still up when I get off work I'll post my terribleness
>>
>>27596214
>her hand
>Chrysalis
O-ok, can we get your pastebin?
>>
File: Alluring.png (457KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Alluring.png
457KB, 600x1000px
>>
>>27644930
>Chrysalis Domination
>>
>>27663447
It better not be an allegory to the civil rights movement. I've has enough #blacklivesmatter for one year.
>>
I wonder if any of y'all even remember me

>You are Anon
>And today started out normal enough.
>You woke up and went on your daily walk through ponyville.
>It's the same routine every day since you were a kid.
>You never really had a mom per say as a child.
>You were more or less taken care of by six sweet mares.
>They kept you out of trouble and gave you advice or comfort when you needed it.
>Other than that you slid by on your own.
>Doing odd jobs kept you supplied with enough bits to buy an average sized house and pay rent.
>You continue on your daily route and head up to Sweet Apple Acres to buy some breakfast.
>Afterwards you head to the library.
>"Hey Anon, need anything?"
>You turn around to see Twilight standing there with her normal gleeful look.
"Uhh..sure, You got anything on equestrian mythology?"
>"I'll have to look but that's a strange request coming from you."
>It's true it was outside the norm for you but secretly you were a little bit of a book nerd.
>You were never one for fairy tales but mythology was something that piqued your interest.
>After about 5 minutes she comes back with a huge dusty book.
>It had to be at least 20000 pages.
>"How's this for mythology?"
>You take the book and somehow fit it in your bag.
>You thank her and decide to take a detour from your normal path.
>The detour takes you close to the everfree forest.
>You weren't afraid, you had no reason to be.
>While growing you quickly learned two things.
>Magic had no effect on you and you were tall enough to scare off anything that tried to threaten you.
>As you head into the forest you hear the muffled sound of a mare sobbing.
>And you being the white knight you are, couldn't bare to see a mare feeling down.
>You quickly head toward the source to see what could be causing this unknown pony distress.
>>
>>27674385
>When you arrive at the source you don't see any mares or anything resembling one.
>All you can see is a large pool of water and a large black and green blob shaking in rhythm to the sobs you heard.
>Against all common sense you approach the creature and speak in a low and soft voice.
"Umm, excuse me but are you ok, I couldn't help but hear your crying.
>The creature lifts it's head and you notice it's huge black horn.
>It was full of holes and had a jagged look to it.
>"Go away, I wish to die here in peace."
"Come on, don't you think that's a little dramatic. I'm sure whatever your problem isn't worth dying over."
>"What could you know of my struggles?"
>She gets up and turns to face you.
>She has a long dirt filled dark cerulean mane and bright green eyes.
>She looked like she hadn't showered in weeks and hasn't eaten in more.
>"What could you know of a queen who's lost her kingdom and children. Leave me be, let me rot in this forest."
>She was crying again.
>Must be tough losing everything and having nowhere to turn to.
>But that's no reason to die.
"Look miss..sorry, didn't catch your name."
>She lifts her head and sighs.
>>
>>27674530
>"The name is Queen Chrysalis or rather was queen."
"Alright Chrysalis, I can't act like I know how you feel but there's no point in sitting here crying and wanting to die."
"How about you come back to my place, you can shower and get some food. Then we can talk about this whole situation."
>She looks around and considers your offer.
>"Alright fine, I accept your proposal but if you try anything funny I'll have your head."
>You weren't planning on it but you give her a nod showing you understand.
>After about a twenty minute walk you get to arrive at your house.
>You lived at the very edge of ponyville so it always took a while to get home.
"Alright, welcome to casa de la Anonymous."
>"How....quaint."
"Yeah it's not much but it's livable, the shower is down the hall to the left."
>And with that she leaves for the bathroom.
>She is quite strange, she doesn't look like anypony you've seen before.
>While waiting you decide to thumb through the myth book you got from Twilight.
>There's a few interesting things you bookmark to read later.
>While flipping through the book you see something that catches your eye.
>You come to a page titled "Changelings".
>After a little reading you come to the conclusion that they're pretty bad ass.
>Not something you'd want to meet in a dark alley or at all.
>At the bottom of the page there is a small example of what they look like.
>They look a lot like...Oh no.
>>
>>27674542
>After about fifteen minutes Chrysalis comes out of the shower
>"I am..appreciative of your kindness, mister Anonymous was it?"
>You watch her every move making sure she can't get the jump on you.
"Yeah..so I was reading through this book and stumbled upon something interesting."
>You throw the book down in front of her and she bends down to look at it.
>"Yes and?"
>She wraps the towel she was carrying around the top of her head to dry her mane.
"I'm onto you."
>She raises an eyebrow.
"You were going to wait till I went to sleep and then you were going to eat me weren't you? It even says so in the book."
>She rolls her eyes and sighs.
>"You didn't read the whole thing, did you?"
"I skimmed, but I read enough to know you eat ponies."
>She picks up the book with her magic and levitates it over to you.
>You flinch expecting her to throw it.
>"If you would have read it you would see it says we feed off of ponies love, not ponies."
"How do you feed off of something intangible like love, you're just trying to deceive me. The book also says you're masters of deception."
>"Yes, that is true and we don't only feed off of love we still need normal pony food too."
>"Or rather I do since I'm the only one left."
>She sits down and and a few tears drip down her muzzle.
>"If it make you feel better I've been feeding off you this entire time. Do you feel any different?"
>Her voice was cracking and she wouldn't look up from the floor.
>It was true, you didn't feel any different since you met her.
"How could you feed from me, I haven't shown you any love."
>"Sympathy is a form of love, It's not as powerful but a form none the less."
>>
>>27674590
I'll be back in a bit, let me know if I should keep going
>>
>>27674602
Sure.
Not like there's much else going on.
Besides, I kinda remember some green that started like that.
Not very clearly tho, hunderets of stories tend to blend into each other after a while.
>>
>>27674590
>She seemed harmless enough and she hadn't done anything to hurt you.
>The least you could do was give the girl a chance.
"Alright fine you can stay, but if you even think of trying anything you're gone got it?".
>She nods.
"First I've got to tell Twilight about this."
>"Twilight as in Twilight Sparkle?"
"Yeah, do you know her or something?"
>"You could say that, but please don't let her know I'm here. Please I beg of you."
>Her voice lost the almost all traces of the royal arrogance it had previously.
"What's the problem with me telling her, she doesn't bite."
>"I may have had a previous altercation with her, and I know she wouldn't be amused to see me again."
"Alright fine, whatever floats your boat but I have some errands to run if you want to come along."

>Her stomach growls and she walks over to the fridge.
>"Umm, why do you only have a bowl of eggs in your fridge?"
"That's the reason I have to go out, I have no food left and should have went out earlier but I'm a lazy fuck so, yeah."
>She gasps as if taken aback by your choice of words.
>"How dare you use such crass language in the presence of royalty."
"I thought you said you weren't a queen anymore."
>You see the look on her face drop again looking more depressed now than when you first found her.
>After mentally kicking yourself you walk over to her.
"Look, I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."
>"It's alright I'll have to come to terms with it eventually, the sooner the better."
>You head for the door.
"Well I'm heading out if you want to come."
>You look back to see a bright flame of green consume the spot where Chrysalis once stood.
>Now where there was once a tall changeling now stood a short charcoal colored pegasus, with a bright green mane and tail.
>>
>>27674735
>"Do you have something I could cover myself with should my currently weak magic fail?"
"Wait why do you need to disguise yourself we're just going shopping?"
>"Lets just say the ponies of ponyville wouldn't take too kindly to a changeling much less an ex-changeling queen appearing in the middle of town."
>"Remember how you acted not even 5 minutes ago when out found out I was a changeling?"
>You reach into the closet and pull out an old hoodie black with holes in the sleeves from years of use.
"This is the only thing I have that would fit you."
>"This is fine Anonymous, it has a certain allure to it I can't explain."
"Also just call me Anon I never did care for my full name."
>The two of you head into town.

>Chrysalis stays behind you and keeps a generous gap between the two of you.
"Would you speed it up a little, I don't feel like losing you and having to backtrack through town."
>She speeds up her pace but keeps her head down.
>After a little shopping you head to the only food place in town.
"Alright one more stop, Sugarcube Corner than we can head home."
>You get one foot in the door before your tackled by everyone's favorite party pony.
"Really, every time Pinkie. Why can't I ever come here without almost suffering a concussion?"
>You weren't really angry and Pinkie knew that.
>It was like a little game the two of you played every time you came to sugar cube corner.
>PP:"Sorry Nonnie, but you know I can't help it you're just so huggable."
>You couldn't be mad at her, after all you were the closest with her out of the six mares that took care of you."
>PP:"So whatcha here for and who's that mare you brought with you, ooooh did my little Nonnie find him a special somepony?"
"No pinkie, she's just a friend that's crashing at my place till she gets back on her hooves."
>Pinkie gives you a mischievous smile, like she doesn't believe you.
>>
>>27674746
>PP:"So, what's your name I haven't seen you around ponyville before and I know everypony."
>C:"Y-you can call me...C-Chryssi."
>Pinkie gives her one more look over and bounces toward you.
>PP:"So, what can I get you two?"
"I'll have the usual."
>C:"I'll take whatever he's having."
>She takes a seat at an open table but still doesn't look up almost as if she's ashamed of something.

>You take the seat across from her.
"Is something wrong, you seem tense."
>"I don't wish to disclose it out here."
"How about when we get back home?"
>"Yes, I would feel more comfortable then."
>Pinkie comes over holding a tray with two muffins and two hot chocolates.
>You reach in your pocket to grab some bits but Pinkie stops you.
>PP:"Silly billy, you know it's on the house."
>She never let you pay much to the dismay of the cakes.
"Come on Pinkie, at least let me pay for hers.
>PP:"Nope, I got it."
>And with that she bounces away.
>C:"What was all that about?"
"Well when I was young Pinkie and five other mares kinda took care of me, so she's like a mom to me."
>C:"Wouldn't it have been more effective if only one of them took care of you?"
"Well yes but they all had other jobs they couldn't neglect so, I was rotated between them."
"Pinkie had the least to do so I spent the most time with her."
>C:"And what did she do?"
"You're really not from around here are you?"
>C:"No, nowhere close."
"Well she plans parties, she even planned the royal wedding all those years ago."
>Her eyes widen and she inhales sharply.
"Is something wrong?"
"No no no, I'm fine."
>The two of you finish your food without a word.
>You leave a few bits on the table, enough to cover Chrysalis' meal.
>>
>>27674755
>By the time you get home it's dark outside.
"Alright Chrysalis I'm going to crash. Do you want the couch or the bed?"
>"You can have the bed Anonymous, this is your house after all."
"Are you sure I don't mind the couch."
>"Yes I'm sure."
>She climbs onto the couch and you head to your room.
>You fall asleep with no problems.
>A sudden warmth wakes you from your sleep.
>Your hand brushes against something soft.
>You feel it breathing and jump out of bed.
"Ah..Fuck!"
>The foreign shape falls out of the bed.
>The rational part of your brain returns in time to see Chrysalis raise up from the floor rubbing her head.
"Chrysalis, what the fuck?"

>"I-I'm sorry Anonymous, I-I was cold and, I couldn't sleep and p-please don't hurt me."
>She was huddled up in the corner of the room.
"Woah woah woah, Chrysalis what's wrong?"
>"You're not going to strike me or make me leave?"
"No why would I do that, you just scared me is all."
>"Nevermind, but you don't mind if I sleep in here?"
"Not at all, you could have just told me you wanted the bed."
>You grab a pillow and start for the door.
>"Actually I wanted to sleep in here...with you."
>Something's wrong, earlier she didn't want to touch you but you were too tired to care.
"Alright fine get in here."
>"Th-thank you."
>Normally you'd be excited to have a mare in your bed but you were still half asleep and unable to register what was happening.
>The next morning you wake up almost hanging off the bed.
>While you were sleeping Chrysalis had pushed all the covers to the floor and then spread herself across the rest of the bed.
>>
>>27674803
>You head to the kitchen and start to make pancakes with your freshly bought foodstuff.
>Halfway through making your world famous pancakes you hear Chrysalis yell in an angry tone.
>"Anonymous!"
>You turn around to see her standing at the end of the hall with a less than pleased look on her face.
"Sup, I made breakfast."
>"How dare you take advantage of me, and in my sleep none the less."
"Um..what?"
>"Don't you play the fool, you know exactly what I mean."
>She levitates a knife off of the counter.
"Now, wait a minute you crawled into my bed last night and asked to sleep with me."
>"I did?"
"Yes, I didn't think anything of it because I was tired, so how about we put the knife down the fuck down and talk this out."
"What did I say?"
"You didn't really say anything other than you wanted to sleep in my bed... with me so I let you."
>"I'm..I'm sorry I didn't realize..That's not something I...I'll leave."
"Or you could make it up to me by sitting at the table and trying my bomb ass pancakes."
>"I'm confused, You want me to stay?"
"Sure why not, I need the company and you need the help."
"Now sit down and prepare to stuff your face."
>You put a stack of pancakes in front of her stacked 4 high.
>"Aren't you going to eat some too?"
"Oh yeah I will, but I want to see your reaction first."
>She levitates a fork over to her.
>She looks over to you and gives it a small sniff before taking a bite.
"So how is it?"
>By the time you finish the question she's working on the scraps of the last pancake.
>That's the usual response.
"Would you like more?"
>She tries to respond with the last entire pancake in her mouth but gives up and shakes her head no.
>You grab the last two and dig in.
>"You know Anon, there's something about you. Why do you continue to treat me with such kindness?"
>>
>>27674818
>You put down your fork and wipe your mouth.
"What do you mean?"
>"When other ponies would chase me away or attack me, you give me food and a place to stay, why is that?"
"Well Twilight always taught me to help those in need."
>"But I've done terrible things that are beyond redemption like what happened at the royal wedding."
"What happened at the royal wedding?"
>"I and my swarm kidnapped the princess, imprisoned her and I took her place."
"Can I ask why you did it?"
>"To feed my starving children with the abundance of love in the Crystal Empire."
"You didn't do it for any personal gain?"
>"Maybe some part of me did, but my children were my first priority."
"You don't seem as terrible as you make yourself out to be."
>"Forgive me but, I don't understand."
"I don't know, I feel like you did what you felt was necessary, just not what everyone else felt was right."
>Chrysalis was starting to get teary eyed.
"No one makes every right call. Not me, not you, not even Celestia herself.
>"Thank you Anon."
"For what? I only did what I felt was right."
>You walk over and put a hand on her back.
"I'm gonna get dressed and go for my morning walk if you want to come."
>"I'd love to."
>>
>>27674833
>You are Chrysalis
>And you have been living in the house of Anonymous for about three weeks now.
>Never before had anyone shown you such generosity, if any at all.
>Any time you were around him you felt a warm sensation.
>The new sensation was close to what you felt when you would drain ponies of their love.
>It was close but not quite it felt more intense and deeper.
>Maybe this is what it's like to be on the other side of the glass.
>Maybe this is the feeling you thought you knew so well.
>Should you tell him?
>No, he'll think there's something wrong with you.
>But he's been so considerate of your feeling thus far.
>You had to at least tell him.
>Even if he doesn't reciprocate your feelings it was the right thing to do.
>"Hey Chryssi, Whatcha doing?"
>His voice surprises you causing you to fall off the couch.
>"Oops, sorry didn't mean to scare you."
>He grabs your hoof and pulls you back up.
>"Are you okay?"
"Yes but Anon I think we should talk."
>"Oh crap, what did I do? Is this about me eating the last of your cereal, I'm sorry I can buy more."
"No it's more serious and it's not anything you did but it is about you."
>He sits on the couch and pats the cushion next to him.
>You oblige and take a seat.
>"So what's on your mind?"
"Well Anon in short you have been."
>"Alright I'm going to need the long version."
"Well Anon, I've thought about this for a long time and I would like to be more than just a friend to you."
>"What like my best friend because I thought you already were."
>It was apparent Anon wasn't very popular with the mares.
"No I..I would.."
>You were choking up, you felt like you couldn't speak and your breath was caught in your chest.
>"Are you alright, do you need to lay down?"
"I want to be your special somepony!"
>You finally got it out, but felt like you were going to pass out.
>>
>>27674882
Okay, I'll continue later with some revisions of the original of this story
>>
File: 1439005987429.png (907KB, 1050x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1439005987429.png
907KB, 1050x1425px
>>27671051
>I'll post my terribleness
Why are you fuckers always so hard on yourself

>>27674897
Looking forward to more
>>
>>27675038
Cause I feel super cringy about everything I write
>>
>>27675332
Then stop writing. Self-defeatism is not an endearing trait. You take pride in your mistakes and your creations but sitting here saying "I feel cringy about everything I write" is just a cry for praise, and all it'll invite is rude as fuck anons coming here to try to bait you and your readers. You have to man up and keep your cringe to yourself, and stop whooping your own ass. There's plenty here who will do it for you.
>>
File: 1616531321321.jpg (109KB, 636x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1616531321321.jpg
109KB, 636x1257px
>>27675332
Sunkist, let me let you in on a little life secret...Don't give a fuck!

If you enjoy writing, then write. If people like it, good. If not, fuck 'em. Use constructive criticism to improve you skills. Shrug off the rest.
>>
>>27675392
Fair point man. I should be a little more confident and actually finish this fucking story. I dont mean to ask for praise, infact i kinda dont like it when everybody is cheering me on and shit.Well back to writan I go.
>>
>>27675446
It's from personal experience I speak to you. People like what you're doing, so let that fuel you to do a better job. Just don't let it swell your ego like it has with others on this board.
>>
>>27674882
>You are Anon.
>And Chrysalis just asked you a question you've wanted to hear for so long.
>You take a moment to mull over the question in your head
>Chrysalis was an awesome mare..er changeling..whatever.
>You both helped each other a lot in the past couple weeks.
>You didn't want to ruin a good thing should something go wrong.
>But screw it you've waited to long to hear this.
>And to be honest, you already had feelings for her too.
"Alright Chryssi sure, I'd love to have you as my special somepony."
>She lets out a huge breath like she had been holding it while awaiting your response.
>She lays her head in your lap and looks up at you with her bright green eyes.
>"Thank you An..Nonnie."
>You push your back into the couch knocking your bag onto the floor.
>You look at the floor and see the mythology book you borrowed from Twilight.
"Crap, that's right I forgot to take this back."
>"Can I come with you?"
"Sure I don't see the harm in it."
>With that she poofs into her usual charcoal pegasus form and grabs the hole filled jacket she had claimed as her own.
>>
>>27675555
>Them quads

>The whole walk there Chrysalis walks with her side up against your leg and you played with her mane.
>You arrive at Twilight's library and head in in first.
>You see Twilight digging through a pile of books you guess she hasn't organized yet.
"Hey Twilight, sorry I forgot I still had this book."
>She turns around and greets you with the normal smile.
>T:"Oh that's fine Anon I just..."
>Her smile fades and she ducks down like she's going to pounce on you.
>T:"Anon get behind me."
"Why, what's wrong?"
>T:"Don't freak out but well, the Changeling Queen is behind you."
>C:"Wait you can see me, how?"
>T:"I put a barrier spell on my tree house after the royal wedding in case any of you changelings were left."
>C:"I think you'll be pleased to hear I'm the only one left."
>Tears slowly started to form in the corner of her eyes.
>T:"Good.. I can finally end what you started."
>T:"Anon move now."
>You don't respond or move
>Your feet feel like they’re rooted into the floor and your body is stone
>T:"Anon did you not hear me, I said move."
"No."
>T:"What do you mean no, She tried to get rid of me and the girls too, even your aunt Cadence and Celestia."
"I'm not moving and you're not laying a hoof on her."
>T:"You don't know what you're saying. You're under her control aren't you?"
"I'm not under anyponies spell, magic doesn't affect me remember."
>T:"She's using you then."
"Mom, she's not here to cause trouble I promise."
>Mom was a term you rarely used.
>When you were very young you only used it when you were hurt or needed to get your point across.
>C:"I'm not, like I said I no longer have my swarm so I couldn't cause trouble if I wanted to."
>>
>>27675570
>C:"Also I wouldn't do anything to hurt my precious Anon."
>T:"What does she mean by that and how did she get into ponyville unnoticed?"
"I found her crying in the everfree forest and took her in. She's been living with me the past few weeks and we've...grown on each other."
>T:"Nonnie I don't understand."
"She's my um special somepon...er ling and I've come care about her."
>T:"But.."
"Didn't you always teach me to never judge a book by its cover."
>T:"But she..she tried to replace Cadence and take over the Crystal Empire."
>C:"That is true and I am sorry, I was only trying to feed my starving babies."
>T:"They couldn't have been starving, Celestia wouldn't allow such a thing to happen."
>C:"I did what I had to do, surely as a mother yourself would understand. Surely you understand that you would do anything for your children's well being."
>You drape your arms around her neck and she rests her chin on your shoulder.
>T:"I-I understand, but why wouldn't you go to Celestia for help?"
>C:"You think in all my years I didn't try that?"

>T:"Why would she deny you help?"
>C:"I don't know. I assumed when she found out we fed on the love of others she deemed us parasites and cast us from civilization."
>T:"That's terrible..Chrysalis I..I.."
>C:"It's alright, someling taught me that sometimes we do what we deem necessary and not what others see as correct."
>She looks over to you and gives a smile that could melt the coldest of hearts.
>C:"Someling that has come to be very special to me."
>T:"I can't make this right but is there something I could do to make try to make it up to you."
>C:"I appreciate the offer but there is nothing I could think of."
"Actually I have something in mind"
>T:"You do?"
"Yeah I was thinking about it, and you're okay with her staying here after hearing all of this right?"
>T:"It's the least I could do. Why, what did you have in mind?"
>>
>>27675594
"Well since she's staying here for the long run, why not help introduce her to the family."
>C:"Do you really think that's a good idea?"
"Sure, they were probably going to find out about you eventually so might as well break the news since Twilight knows now."
>T:"Anon I'm not sure this is a smart thing to do."
"I think I'll be able to handle things should something go wrong."
"And they'll trust your judgement. You haven't led them astray yet have you?"
>T:"I guess not, but I'll need some time to arrange all of this."
"Take all the time you need, I've got her to keep me busy."
>Chrysalis blushes redder than Big Macintosh.
>T:"Anon!"
"Crap, no I..I didn't mean it like that."
>T:"I would hope not, you've known each other for all of three weeks."
"I'm..I'm just gonna go, bye Twilight."
>You peek out the door looking to make sure no pony would see Chrysalis step out of the library and change.
"Alright Chryssi the coast is clear."

>You walk home the same way you walked to Twilight's.
>Attached at the hip.
>You open your front door and toss your coat into the closet.
>"Thank you for defending me Anon."
"No, problem I couldn't let my little love bug get hurt on my watch."
>"What did you just call me?"
"Should I have not done that?"
>"If you wish to wake up the same gender you went to sleep then no."
>Alright note to self no pet names...yet.
>You get on your hands and knees.
"I am sorry my queen, please forgive me."
>She playfully pushes you over and jumps onto the couch.
>She stretches out across the entire couch like it was some sort of throne.
"As your queen I demand you bring me refreshments."
>You think about how much she's changed.
>>
>>27675446
Were your stories always so (so!!!!) fast paced?
>>
>>27675634
Eh was my second story and I'm trying to fix it up but like my Scoots x Anon one is much better paced as I had a friend who kept me in check. This one was kinda a mess. I'll try to slow it down a reasonable bit. I just didn't want to write myself into a loop of bullshit of nothing happen which I sometimes do.
>>
>>27675657
>I'll try to slow it down a reasonable bit
Dont. Try to do that when youll be writing next one.
>>
>>27675629
>Two weeks ago she would just sit on that couch and you could barely get a word out of her.
>About a week ago she started to relax and even would play around with you.
>She started transforming into random things to scare you or she would just hide around the house.
>You had to admit the first two times she woke you up disguised as you was funny, the third and fourth not so much.
>"Servant what is taking you so long, your queen is parched."
“Sorry m’lady the fridge dragon had to be slain in thy name before I could receive bountiful refreshments “
>You grab two cans of soda and head towards the couch.
>She looks at you expectantly waiting for her drink.
"You're not getting this till you move."
>"How dare you instruct the queen on how and where she can sit."
"You can move or I can sit on you and drink both of these."
>"You wouldn't dare."
>You open one of the cans and hover your butt over her outstretched legs.
>She quickly pulls them under her and you sit down handing her the drink.
>"Thank you."
"Don't mention it."

>She repositioned herself so that she can put her head in your lap.
>"So, Anon tell me about your childhood it seems interesting."
"Not really, Twilight found me in a basket at the very edge of ponyville."
"She took me in and told the other five girls about me, so they all pitched in to kinda help raise me."
"That's really all there is."
>>
>>27675732
>"Tell about the other mares that took care of you."
"Well there's Twilight the bookworm, I spent the least amount of time with her because she has a baby dragon and royal duties to take care of."
"Next is Rarity the girly girl. I spent more time with her little sister than her because she had to leave for canterlot often so I didn't spend much time with her."
"Then there's Rainbow Dash, Twilight wouldn't let me see her for a while after an incident where she forgot I couldn't walk on clouds."
"Fluttershy, I loved going to her house and playing with all the animals she took care of. That rabbit she had was an asshole though."
"Applejack, She owns that big farm you can see in the distance. I used to work with her whenever she needed some extra muscle."
"And last but not least my favorite mommy Pinkie. She let me eat so much sugar as a kid I'm surprised I don't have diabetes."
>"Wow, I didn't realize you had such a huge family."
"That doesn't even include my three sisters."
>"You have sisters?"
"Well technically they're my aunts but we were so close I called them my sisters."
"There's Sweetie Belle who made me play dress up more than I would like to admit."
>"That's adorable, I can just imagine you in a dress."
>You let out a nervous chuckle.
"Hehe yeah she only made me wear dresses."
>"Don't tell me she put makeup on you too."
"I don't want to talk about it."
>Chrysalis almost falls off the couch laughing but calms herself to let you continue.
>>
>>27675758
"There was Apple Bloom, I didn't spend much time with her since she helped Applejack on the farm."
"Then finally the best sister ever Scootaloo, I spent way too much time with her. She took me everywhere with her."
"She would always take me to see the Wonderbolts and because of Dash we always got backstage passes."
>"You sound like you had an amazing childhood."
"I can't complain about it."
>You look out the window to see the moon peeking over the horizon.
"Huh, didn't realize how late it was, well I'm off to bed"
>"I guess that means I'll come too."
"Can you try to not kick every blanket off the bed this time?"
>She scoffs at your comment.
>"I do no such thing."
"Oh yeah sorry I forgot about the midnight chill fairy that appears and throws all the covers onto the floor."
>Your statement elicits the ever so rare giggle from Chrysalis.
"Just hurry up and get in the bed it's cold as hell."
>Without a word she climbs into the bed and pushes her back up against you.
>You put your hand around her and give her chest a quick rub before returning your hand to her stomach.
>You'll never get used to how she feels, her skin looks hard and rigid but is surprisingly rubbery and comfortably soft.
>"Good night Nonnie."
"Night Chryssi."
>And with that you're both out like a light.

>The next morning you wake up with the covers surprisingly intact.
>But the heater of a mare you fell asleep next to was sadly absent.
>You lay there for a few minutes before a burning smell fills the air.
>You jump out of the bed and almost kick down the door only to find Chrysalis standing over the stove in a state of panic.
>>
>>27675766
>She looks over to see you and stops the nervous dance she was doing.
>"Anon, what do I do? I was trying to make breakfast but I've never cooked before and now there's a fire and..."
>You hold up a finger to stop her and walk over to the spot between the counter and the fridge.
>You quickly produce a fire extinguisher and spray down the mess she had created.
>Where there should have been pancakes there was two charred black frisbees.
>"Anon I'm so sorry I was just trying to show my appreciation. It looked easy when you did it."
>You were barely awake enough to react to a fire, so there was no point in yelling at her.
>Besides she meant well and no harm was done.
"Yeah, just grab your jacket. I guess we're eating out."
>You quickly grab a pair of jeans and put on a pullover hoodie.
>Most of the walk there she kept asking if you were angry
>"Anon are you angry with me, If so I truly am sorry."
>You weren't angry that she burned a few pancakes, hell you've burned more than that and had bigger fires.
>What was angering you was the fact she wouldn't stop asking you if you were angry.
>After about the twentieth time you snapped.
"No, I'm not angry! Just shut up please, if i wasn't mad the first hundred times you asked why would i be the next? Seriously chill the fuck out, it’s alright I promise"
>You look around to see some of the ponies looking at you and the scene you just caused.
>You pull up your hood and continue the walk to Sugarcube corner.
>Chrysalis follows you at a distance with the same sad slump in her step she had when you first found her.
>>
>>27675833
>When you get to Sugarcube corner you and Chryssi take a seat towards the back.
>You didn't have to worry about being tackled because the Cakes made Pinkie work in the kitchen during the morning hours.
>Chrysalis sat across from you.
>Her eyes were locked on the floor, as if when she looked away it would swallow her.
>After the way you yelled at her you wished it would swallow you.
>Normally you'd shrug something like this off with the "Oh, sorry I'm not a morning pony." response.
>But no, you kinda screwed that one up.
>She didn't deserved to be yelled at.
>Thinking about it made you feel like you’ve been kicked in the chest.
>A voice cuts through the heavy cloud that was setting on your mind.
>"Hello Anon and.."
>You quickly flash a fake smile, clear your throat and drop your hood.
"Hey Mrs.Cake, how have you been?"
>MC:"Oh you know getting old, and the same old same old. So who's your friend?"
"That's Chryssi, she's from out of town."
>MC:"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Chryssi. So what would the two of you like?"
"I'll just have a muffin and some hot cocoa."
>MC:"And what would the lady like?"
>She looks over to Chrysalis whose eyes are still fixed on the floor.
>You reach across the table and snap your fingers a few inches in front of her face.
>She quickly rebounds into reality.
>C:"Yes?"
"What do you want to eat?"
>C:"I'll...I'll just have whatever he's getting."
>MC:"Alrighty I will return shortly."

>Her eyes start to slowly drift back towards the floor but you manage to catch her attention.
"Chryssi stop."
>She hesitates for a second before she start to drift towards the floor again.
>You reach across the table and pull down her hood.
>Immediately you notice something's off.
>The roots of her mane are returning to a dark cerulean color and her eyes are a faded green color with the pupils returning to slits.
>>
>>27675866
>You put her hood back up before anyone can see.
"Chryssi what's wrong?"
>She mumbles something incoherent and returns to her thousand yard stare at the floor.
>You don't know what's happening but you can tell it's not good.
>Mrs.Cake returns and you put more than enough bits on the table to cover both your meals.
"Sorry Mrs.Cake but I gotta go, thanks for the food."
>You lead a stumbling Chrysalis to the door.
>Once you leave you hold her upright.
>She stumbles most of the way home but makes it.

>You help her to the bed and pull the covers up to her chest.
"Chryssi why are you acting like this?"
>She looks up at you with her pale green eyes.
>"Anon, you're not angry with me..are you?"
>What kind of question was that?
>She looks like she's falling apart at the seams and she wants to know if you're still upset about this morning.
"No..of course not."
>With your response you notice the color returning to her eyes.
>"Hey, Anon."
"Yes."
>"I'm gonna take a nap."
>And with that she rolls over and falls asleep.
>If it wasn't for the gentle rise and fall of the covers you would have thought she was gone.
>The fact she was only asleep took a load off your mind.
>You take a seat next to her and run your hand through her silky cerulean mane.
>What happened?
>Where did this suddenly come from.
>After taking a deep breath you decide to let it be for now.
>You gently lay down next to her and stroke her mane till you fall asleep as well.
>>
>>27675877
So help me if I get 4 dubs in a row with this post

>You wake up once you start to feel her stir next to you.
>Her bright eyes peek out from under the covers like emeralds set in coal.
>”Mmmm… Nonny..mous?”
“Hi Queenie. How ya feelin?”
>She rubs the sleep out of her eyes and yawns.
>”One don't call me that, two like shi-.. terrible. Ugh, I really need not to pick up your habits.”
”You love my habits.”
>”You, yes. Your habits, well we'll work on that. Now get me something to drink, I'm parched.”
>You can't help but laugh.
“Just like you to come back from the brink of death and already have demands.”
>”Don't make me bite you.”
“Hey, don't threaten me with a good time.”
>You take your index finger and poke her in the nose accompanying it with a loud drawn out “Booooooop” sound
>She scrunches her lips as tight as she can to hide her smile.
“Gotchya. Alright, I'll go get you something.”

>You go to the kitchen and pour her a glass of water with a straw and one of those tiny fancy umbrellas because we're classy in this house dammit and pour yourself another smaller glass before returning to your qt bug horse.
>You place hers on the nightstand next to her.
>She grabs it and sips from it.
“There you go your highness majesty queen ,esquire princess duchess countess baroness the third the first.”
>She snorts and water flies out her nose.
>”Celestia damn you Anon. That hurt you dick.”
>You pat her back till she stops coughing.
“Sorry girly.”
>The wide smile on your face doesn't disappear and she maintains a small one herself.
>”Well there goes that streak.”
>Both of you chuckle
“I knew you loved my habits.”
>”Oh shush.”
>>
File: dubssweat.jpg (20KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
dubssweat.jpg
20KB, 230x300px
>>27675900
Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOD
>>
File: patrick-bateman.jpg (92KB, 938x944px) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman.jpg
92KB, 938x944px
>>27675766
>>27675833
>>27675866
>>27675877
>>27675900
God dammit Bateman
>>
>>27675900
“So now that you’re feeling better, would you mind explaining?”
>She shifts nervously
>”Well...Us changelings are known to go from partner to partner to stay fed correct?”
“As far as I know yeah?”
>”Well us queens are somewhat different”
“Go on?”
>”Well, queens will sometimes mate for life if they find a suitable partner, and when they do they release a pheromone onto their partner through touch. That pheromone amplifies how they receive their partner's feelings. A few happy moments would feel even the eldest of queens for days but…”
“Malice or anger towards you”
>”Does the opposite almost, it makes us feel ill and weak.”
“So I'm not allowed to ever be upset with you or you’ll die?”
>”Well I wouldn't say that, as time goes on it somewhat diminishes in strength to somewhat of a strong flu like feeling but that’s only if I were to severely anger you but it can't kill me.”
“Let's say you do something and it mildly irritates me then what?”
>”It would leave me feeling somewhat fatigued depending on how bad
“Alright well, what’s this do”
>You place a hand on each side of her chin and pull her into a kiss.
>At first she struggles out of surprise but quickly succumbs.
>You feel her long slender tongue lightly wrestle against your own
>After awhile you both pull away with a light pop and a long strand of saliva connecting you.
“Wow”
>Chryssi’s face has a relaxed look of satisfaction.
>You rustle her silky mane which snaps her back to the present.
>”Wow, Anon I-I”
>>
>>27676173
>You chuckle
“You what Chrys-”
>Before you can finish you feel your back against the seat of the couch and Chrysalis once again at your lips
>She’s laying on top of you her lips passionately pressed against yours
>Your lungs are screaming for oxygen but you can't pull yourself away
>She pulls back and places a hoof on your chest
>”Don't you forget who’s in charge of this relationship my king”
>Hearing her refer to you as her king lights your heart on fire
>You feel like you could do anything.
>You scoop her up in such a way that she cant wiggle out of your grip and you start to walk towards the bedroom.
“Well as king let me remind you who really is in charge.”
>She just giggles and tucks herself against you
>After a few steps you hear the door slam open followed by Dash’s voice
>R:”Hey Anon I heard you had yourself a new mare-”
>She stops dead in her tracks as she sees you holding Chrysalis
>Her eye’s widen in surprise and she drops the box she was holding.
>Chryssi wiggles from your arms and places herself between you and Rainbow and hisses
>You quickly snap to your senses and walk in front of Chrysalis
>You take your index finger and tap her firmly on the nose like a dog who just pooped on the carpet
“No queenie, it’s okay.”
>She lowers her head submissively and watches Dash from behind your legs
“Dashie look I can explain”
>RD:”That’s your new marefriend!?”
>Her voice is more filled with shock then anger
>You’re eyes dart back and forth between Dash and Chryssi.
“You're not mad?”
>She scoffs
>RD:”Mad? Hell no Nonnie, I’m just proud of you. Momma Dashie must have taught you well for you to have picked up a queen for your first.”
>Dash always was a bit of an airhead
>>
>>27676413
Well that's all for me for the night, I'll be back around 8am est and then like 7pm
Keep it bumped friendos
>>
So, I want to get back into writing /bug/-stories.
And while I have a document of story ideas and a plethora of unfinished stories, I've always felt that some of the best ideas come from the thread. Posting headcanon, story requests/ideas, or just discussion is the best inspiration.

So, if you have ideas for stories or just a cool concept, feel free to post it.
I can't promise to write any of it, nor that I'll deliver swiftly, but it's nevertheless fun to talk about. And who knows, you might end up inspiring someone else.

I'll start, with ashitty idea:
After a particularly disastrous attack on the Crystal Empire, Chrysalis has nevertheless managed to trap Cadence in the caverns beneath the Imperial Castle. Cadence simply didn't expect Chrysalis to attempt the exact same thing twice. There are however three complications in Chyrysalis' plan. First, she has managed to trap herself with her victim. Furthermore, neither of then know the way out. And lastly, monsters are currently threatening to destory the Empire and both their peoples. Now the unlikely duo must work together to get themselves out of this exceedingly stupid situation.
I think there's a lot of fun you could do with these two characters together. Comedy, obviously. Dialogue-driven.
>>
Presleep bump
>>
BUMP!!
>>
File: 16516351321321.png (351KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
16516351321321.png
351KB, 800x800px
>>27676452
>Noir, mystery, suspense style.

>There's a killer loose on the streets of Canterlot. Someone's picking off the the prostitutes who have been working the streets late at night. Main character is a royal guard investigator (or a private investigator if you want to be cliche). The investigator is under the impression that a changeling is responsible for these murders. Over draining the love out of ponies, killing them in the process. It seems to fit their MO after all. You're on the hunt, but the case goes cold... Until one evening, while sipping on some apple whiskey in your office, a mare barges into your office. Tears fall from her eyes, she says she needs help, she didn't know where else to turn to. Someone took her sister.
>You ask her where did you see her last.
>She says while they were working the streets together last night. She saw her walk away with a stallion.
Did you get a look at his eyes. Did they flash green? Was he a changeling?
>No... he wasn't a changeling.
Are you sure...
>Yes, I'm absolutely positive.
Why's that...
>Because... me and my sister... we're both... changelings.

So there you have it. A changeling hooker/love collector working together with an investigator to solve a murder/rescue an innocent. I figure that would be a cool idea.
>>
File: Eyes.jpg (273KB, 957x926px) Image search: [Google]
Eyes.jpg
273KB, 957x926px
>>
File: Gleaming eye.png (2MB, 1920x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Gleaming eye.png
2MB, 1920x1094px
>>
>>27676428
Please proceed, you got me hooked up on your story. but RD's reaction is rather OOC. Also, where did he learn to swear like that?
>>27677922
Please do write this. There are too few good noir stories.
>>
>>27603074
That was very cute. Thank you for sharing. And the puns

Don't see many Douglas Adams puns
>>
>>27677922
>>27678889
I'm working on another changeling story right now and I would not be able to write this one for months. If some one else wants to try writing it please do so.
>>
>Tfw my ride forgets me bump
>>
File: 1321131344865.jpg (62KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
1321131344865.jpg
62KB, 334x400px
>>27679401
>>
>>27679401
Have you considered writing your name with "c"?
>>
File: 1454012290436.jpg (283KB, 790x782px) Image search: [Google]
1454012290436.jpg
283KB, 790x782px
>>27679457
No cause then I'd have to make the I into y and acknowledging my cancer would be too meta. Plus, that's my name everyone knows me by
>>
>>27676452
i cant help but feel like this would lead to a plankton/spongebob moment where chryssi expresses how she started out just wanting to use cadance to get free, but learned that all she was really looking for was friendship, and that cadance showed that to her. cadance is like really? then chryssi says no you fool, being evil is too much fun.
>>
Well fuck cabs, I'll be here intermittently writing as I'm stuck home, I'll start posting in about an hour
>>
>>27679754
How the fuck did you come up with Anon raised by m6 in your previous green? This sounds stupid, considering that "rotation" of young Anon, just for the sake that ALL m6 had to be involved. Better if you gave Anon to someone particular or 2 at best.
>>
>>27679925
I completely agree looking back, this like I said was my second green and I sperged the fuck out. My later greens are somewhat competent and I won't even touch my Cadence story again because it was such a convoluted mess of ass fuckery
>>
>>27676413
Writers block is strong with this one today

>You stand there, dumbfounded.
“W-What?”
>Dash's face lights up with that sly grin of hers.
>RD:”Ahh I'm just messing with you Nonny, Twilight told me everything. Plus it's been awhile since I’ve stopped by, and I just wanted to see how you were.”
“I'm doing good Dash.”
>You try to keep the hint of annoyance out of your voice.
>RD:”Well anyway, Scoots and I are going to the w Wonderbolts air show this weekend and I wanted to see if you and your marefriend wanted to come.”
>She digs in her saddlebag and pulls out two light blue passes with a golden lightning bolt stretching from the top right corner to the bottom left.
>Dash always had extra VIP passes for friends and family since she was in the reserves.
“I'll be sure to be there Dashie, thanks mum.”
>She gives you a noogie and a hug.
>RD:”Hey Non.”
“What's up?”
>RD:”I really am happy for you.”
>She turns to Chrysalis and fly's over to her.
>RD:”And for you, as long as you take care of him we're on good terms, but if you don't.”
>Dash just smiles and floats herself to the door.
>RD:”Take care you two, and Anon.”
>She points a hoof at her eyes and then at you.
>RD:”Anyway, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. Bye kiddo.”
>And with that she's gone.
>>
>>27680742
No you dont.
>>
>>27681430
And again.
>>
>>27682008
Get fucked
>>
>>27682100
>00
This is starting to be a little bit harsh...
>>
>>27682135
Poor bastard
>>
>>27667098
Season 6 resumes when I'll turn 20? Cool.
>>
File: 16161313113.jpg (86KB, 804x993px) Image search: [Google]
16161313113.jpg
86KB, 804x993px
>>
File: 3898.png (376KB, 900x820px) Image search: [Google]
3898.png
376KB, 900x820px
Bump
>>
File: Hail the Queen.png (822KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
Hail the Queen.png
822KB, 1024x745px
>>
>9
>>
Good night bump.
>>
Did that story about the changeling dating the blind mare ever get finished?
>>
>>27687450
I think so. Can someone post the pastebin? That was a good read.
>>
File: 1455135822633.png (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1455135822633.png
3MB, 1536x2048px
>>27687450
>>27687470
"Where Eye's Deceive". That was a great read. Here you go Anon, enjoy:

http://pastebin.com/KtTQLitt

Bonermancer also started on a sequel to that story called Adapting to Change.

http://pastebin.com/pELugiK9

Hey Bonermancer, how's the recovery? Can we expect a comeback anytime soon? Word on the street is a Sovereign Claim 2 is in the works?
>>
File: 1454498404492.jpg (178KB, 564x1924px) Image search: [Google]
1454498404492.jpg
178KB, 564x1924px
>>
>>27688034
>>27688041
Yeah, sorry. I was really struggling yesterday with progressing, expect more today
>>
Ugh fuck me, for the writers here what do y'all do when you can't progress a scene?
>>
>>27688718
You cant come up with what will happen next, or cant cope with sentences and phrases themselves?
>>
>>27688947
I'm not 100% sure what to make happen next at the moment. Just writer's block is kicking my ass
>>
>>27688973
You didn't answer my question, sorry.
1. You cant progress with narration, invent story flow and twists
2. Or you cant construct clear and nice phrases
>>
>>27689009
>>
>>27689027
Then dont write, lol, you are not getting payed for that.
Do something else, or, if you realy want to write some more, just sit listen to some fitting music and dont think about anything, just let the images emerge in your head.
>>
>>27689124
Or you cant ask for ideas directly. I can spend some time, but be prepared for mostly unrefined mind-flow in this case.
>>
>>27689191
>Or you cant ask for ideas directly
can*
>>
>>27689124
I agree with Anon here, when you cant write you cant write. It's a sad, simple truth.

Listen to some relaxing music, search "Chillhop" or anything similar on YouTube and you'll get hours of good music you can relax to.

Hope this helps, I've been in a block too for weeks so far, killing me.
>>
>>27689323
>when you cant write you cant write
If you are professional, then, nope, you cant just duck your head and say fuck-fuck-fuck like that.

But if you aren't, why force yourself? You do it as a recreation, why would you force yourself if you dont want to?
>>
>>27689659
I like entertaining people personally, and there's a few here that like my story.

So I don't want to let people down or have them wait. Like the year gap between two of my chapters
>>
File: 561561321321.png (269KB, 789x1012px) Image search: [Google]
561561321321.png
269KB, 789x1012px
>>
File: 161351321321.jpg (49KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
161351321321.jpg
49KB, 1191x670px
>>
>>27691128
There's no holes in his legs!
>>
>>27691442
its a miracle
>>
>>27691455
An unholy miracle
>>
File: Hypnotic.png (476KB, 1000x557px) Image search: [Google]
Hypnotic.png
476KB, 1000x557px
>>
File: 1165615613131.jpg (78KB, 917x872px) Image search: [Google]
1165615613131.jpg
78KB, 917x872px
>>
File: Laughing Queen.png (131KB, 406x500px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Queen.png
131KB, 406x500px
>>
I was hoping to have a short bit of green for you guys today, but I was too busy to get it finished. Here's hoping I can get it done tomorrow.
>>
File: Mincer.png (511KB, 838x744px) Image search: [Google]
Mincer.png
511KB, 838x744px
>>
Changelings bug me.
>>
File: Monsters.png (4MB, 2832x1922px) Image search: [Google]
Monsters.png
4MB, 2832x1922px
>>
File: Nest egg.png (2MB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Nest egg.png
2MB, 1125x1500px
>>
File: Night Crawler.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Night Crawler.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1615613131.png (159KB, 756x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1615613131.png
159KB, 756x1058px
>>
File: 1457054047184.png (749KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1457054047184.png
749KB, 683x1024px
>>
File: Not a cider fan.png (147KB, 900x846px) Image search: [Google]
Not a cider fan.png
147KB, 900x846px
>>
File: 75421-97530.jpg (109KB, 1280x412px) Image search: [Google]
75421-97530.jpg
109KB, 1280x412px
>>
File: Octavian beat down.gif (3MB, 410x290px) Image search: [Google]
Octavian beat down.gif
3MB, 410x290px
>>
>>27702637
Watch as Octavia fights a starving cripple who doesn't have any wings.
>>
File: 1457476834591.gif (2MB, 480x258px) Image search: [Google]
1457476834591.gif
2MB, 480x258px
>>27583540
>>27583705
Always hoped I'd find more edits.
>>
File: 1454141011123.gif (74KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1454141011123.gif
74KB, 500x281px
>>27702926
Woah wrong pics.

Sorry m8s on mobile.

Here, have a cheese legs on me.
>>
File: tmp_17865-medium (3)-885235217.jpg (125KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17865-medium (3)-885235217.jpg
125KB, 800x533px
Chrysalis has the most Pefect hooves <3
>>
>>
>>27703115
moar plz
>>
File: 1465200019842.png (602KB, 780x3575px) Image search: [Google]
1465200019842.png
602KB, 780x3575px
>>27703104
Chrissy is all most Perfect
>>
File: 12inches.jpg (32KB, 313x416px) Image search: [Google]
12inches.jpg
32KB, 313x416px
r8 my oc
>>
File: 6 LRMS.jpg (193KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
6 LRMS.jpg
193KB, 600x576px
>>27703104
>OC
>Chrysalis eating something other than love
>>
File: 134564135135.jpg (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
134564135135.jpg
14KB, 256x256px
>>27704550
>incest mucus covered fangs, can anyone say "best blowjob ever"?
>>
File: 1444949912658.jpg (148KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1444949912658.jpg
148KB, 2000x1600px
>>
File: 1456470530010.png (727KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1456470530010.png
727KB, 752x1063px
>>
>9
>>
Bumperino
>>
File: 1464938607492.jpg (133KB, 1024x704px) Image search: [Google]
1464938607492.jpg
133KB, 1024x704px
>>27704294
>>
>>27710574
>tfw every timne i see a lifesize plush pic i get angry because i will never be able to afford one
>tfw its even worse when its my waifu like this.
>>
File: react_hate_mickey mikey.png (131KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
react_hate_mickey mikey.png
131KB, 640x360px
>>27680344
>your mom interrupts sexy time
>act like nothing happened

There is literally nothing more unrealistic that has ever been put into green on this board. Or more realistic, depending on how cock-inhalingly beta you want Anon to be.

Holy shit, can I get a couple analogies about a pink purse and pink panties and shit? God fucking DAMN
>>
File: 1323640386478.gif (731KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1323640386478.gif
731KB, 640x360px
>>27711000
You mad man
>>
File: 1459475359145.gif (721KB, 249x172px) Image search: [Google]
1459475359145.gif
721KB, 249x172px
>>27711000
>>
File: 55555.jpg (54KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
55555.jpg
54KB, 555x555px
>>27711000
Now check this 5
>>
File: Cut_it_out.jpg (11KB, 356x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cut_it_out.jpg
11KB, 356x360px
you check em
>>
>>27712777
Checked
>>
File: 1429662178004.png (992KB, 813x1183px) Image search: [Google]
1429662178004.png
992KB, 813x1183px
>>
File: bugbottle.png (265KB, 1063x948px) Image search: [Google]
bugbottle.png
265KB, 1063x948px
>>
File: 1161313434.png (199KB, 859x929px) Image search: [Google]
1161313434.png
199KB, 859x929px
>>
>>27711385
He's so beta he'd just laugh and smiles as his mom sits there and laughs at how small his cock is. He's so beta he'd try and contribute with his own self-directed insults if Chryssi joined in the mocking.
>>
>>27715018
>background is transparent
>I can read the board through her holes
This amused me far more than it should have. Christ, I'm tired.
>>
>>27715383
>>I can read the board through her holes
Excellent.
>>
>>27715383
>>27715481
The wings are partially transparent too!
Holy shit I'm hungry!
>>
>>27715018
She is qt
>>
>>27715351
This.

Really though, liking the story, Sunkist, and I hope it continues. It's paced kind of quickly, but it's carried by other things. Like mild tsundere. mmph
>>
File: Poised to strike.png (857KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Poised to strike.png
857KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>27626697
ever heard of the bumblebee?
that tank can fly
>>
>>27703104
I'd like this image more if it was Anon with Chrysalis and not one of the bald guys from Fury Road.
>>
>>27716657
Glad y'all are enjoying it. Sorry for no updates, I've just been busy and tired as fuck.
>>
File: 13513513132.png (662KB, 871x916px) Image search: [Google]
13513513132.png
662KB, 871x916px
>>27717551
>I'd like this image more if it was Anon with Chrysalis and not one of the bald guys from Fury Road.
Yeah, that guy makes it kinda MEDIOCRE!
>>
>>27680344
>Well that kinda killed the mood a bit.
>You look over at Chrysalis who is back on the couch flipping through one of the books from your shelf with a bored expression on her face.
“Sorry about that Chryssi but, my offer still stands if you want”
>She shrugs her shoulders.
>”Maybe another time love, apologies.”
>Your stomach lets out a loud growl reminding you that you still haven't eaten and at this point it’s way too late for breakfast
“I completely forgot I still haven't eaten yet. You still hungry too?”
>She puts a bookmark where she was reading and closes the book.
>”Well, after the excitement earlier I’m quite full but I’ll gladly tag along with you.”
>She smiles her adorable fanged smile and quickly switches into her disguise
>The two of you head into town.
>You show Chryssi around and introduce her to some of the vendors you know and some of the sights Ponyville has to offer
>After a while you stop at a hayburger and grab lunch.
>”Well Anon, I have to say, this little town is quite the treat. I wish you would’ve shown me around earlier.”
“Yeah sorry about that, I was more worried about keeping you a secret I guess.”
>She nods in understanding and scoots a little closer to you
>You place your arm around her shoulders and give her a little half hug so you can continue stuffing your face with hayburger.
>She snickers and rolls her eyes.
“What?”
>”Well you've got a little mess.”
>She gestures her hoof in a circle towards your mouth.
“Oh that? That's just my face.”
>>
File: medium.png (200KB, 710x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
200KB, 710x600px
>>27718039
Here's some early morning fluff to hold you all over till I can get some real writing done

>”Oh hush, come here.”
>She pulls you close and you can feel her soft tongue clean the crumbs on the corner of your lips.
>Chryssi pulls away slowly trying to cover the crimson blush splayed across her charcoal colored face.
>”I um, only did that because I know you would've missed it and watching you bumble about would've-”
>You place your hand under her chin pull her into a short but passionate kiss.
“If you wanted a kiss you could've just asked Queenie.”
>”That was not my intentions, I uh, you um.”
>You lightly pat and rub the top of her head between her ears.
>She pushes into your hand with her eyes closed and let's out a quiet chirping noise causing her to pull away.
>”That was...unexpected”
>You can't help but to burst out laughing.
>”What's so funny?”
>You wrap up your trash and throw it away.
“You're just adorable is all.”
>”Queens aren't adorable, we are strong, beautiful and fearsome.”
“Whatever helps your cute butt sleep at night.”
>She puffs out her cheeks in annoyance.
>”I hate you sometimes.”
“I love you too. So where do you want to go next?”
>>
>>27717786
Sorry for the beta insults, Sunkist. I didn't mean it.
>>
>>27718090
Chrysalis greentext, Yay!
>>
>>27718201
Its all good, I've got thick skin m8
>>
File: Power Chrysalis.png (964KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Power Chrysalis.png
964KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>27720776
>no wheels
but how will she ride to battle?
>>
>>27721028
>>
>>27721054
2017 is the final year. Fiat didn't like how close it came to Ferraris.
>>
File: 1654156161.png (251KB, 1000x857px) Image search: [Google]
1654156161.png
251KB, 1000x857px
>>27721054
Wanna race?
>>
>>27721438
>dat perspective tho
>>
File: av pseudo lillith.png (113KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
av pseudo lillith.png
113KB, 474x473px
>>27718090
>>
>>27721467
>the queen orders me to lift her by the groin and push her around like a wheel barrow
>must be some crazy love she found in the crystal kingdom
>>
File: 16541561611111.png (188KB, 752x550px) Image search: [Google]
16541561611111.png
188KB, 752x550px
>>27721467
>>27721635
"Oh no, not again..."
>"Push! PUSH! Your queen demands it!"
"Ugh... where are we going this time?"
>"We're going on a road trip. I hear the love in Las Pegasus is great this time of year!"
"But that's on the other side of the continent-"
>"QUITE DRONE! No one likes a back seat driver! NOW PUSH!"
>>
File: QT changeling.png (84KB, 674x504px) Image search: [Google]
QT changeling.png
84KB, 674x504px
>>27721086
Fiat fucking shits.

Daimler Chrysler was when Chrysler was doing well, fiat Chrysler and it's the second worst NA brand. The worst being fiat alone.

Anyway, any requests? I wanna write something, never written for /bug/ before.

Have a changeling as a sign of good faith.
>>
>>27721982
see>>27677922
>>
File: Changeling smooch.png (443KB, 478x524px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling smooch.png
443KB, 478x524px
>>27722017
I can give it a shot, but i don't wanna follow that story exactly. If that's not a problem.

I wanna do something where no one but the main character believes changelings are innocent. And that is main source of problems.
>>
File: 1450061697052.jpg (22KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450061697052.jpg
22KB, 398x500px
>>27722046
Sounds good to me Anon! Looking forward to it!

Also>>27721982
God damn that's cute...
>>
>>27722046
sounds cool, go for it
>>
>>27617187
>Once you arrive, they're all standing in a straight line, waiting for you to say something.
>You hold out your hoof.
"Fine. You may ask something."
>Swarm Forward Thirty-Nine steps forward and opens his mouth, only to be promptly slapped in the chest with a backhoof from their Commander.
>He's the one that speaks up.
>"Why did that human help you if it was under the command of Celestia?"
>You sigh as you begin regretting your decision.
>The point of this was to help forget events, not recall them.
>You think over the reason it had given you.
"It thought it was helping everyone."
>The Runner speaks up from the side.
>"What do you mean, sir?"
>The Commander is next.
>"He didn't help just to try to follow you back to your Swarm?"
"Enough. One question per order followed, understood? Now..."
>Usually they handle training rather poorly, but today their teamwork is surprisingly adequate.
>Motivation can be a powerful tool.
>As promised, with the completion of each exercise correctly completed, you give them one question.
>After that first one, they begin talking among themselves before each one is asked with their commander delivering it for them.
>"Was it trying to learn about us to attack us?"
"No, I don't think that was its motivation."
>You frown.
>"Is it true its completely immune to love fatigue?"
"I... suppose. It's not something I tested."
>A bit of a lie.
>"Is it dangerous?"
"Yes, very dangerous. We would do well to be rid of it as soon as possible."
>You didn't need it corrupting other swarms.
>You were already lucky enough to resist its effects, and simpler minds might not.
>Your Queen probably suspected as much as well, which is why he was isolated.
>>
>>27724235
>"Do you know if it's a male or female?"
>Despite your best efforts, your face scrunches slightly.
"It's a male."
>Even if they ask, you won't be explain details.
>Luckily they seem satisfied just knowing.
>The hours wear on and you're beginning to feel exhausted.
>More so than they seem to be, and they're the ones exercising.
>"What was its love like?"
>You stare blankly forward as they all look at you expectantly.
>This was enough for one day.
"I'm not sure what you mean, and I believe that will be all. Swarm Thirty-Nine, you are dismissed."
>You turn to leave, but they follow you.
>Their commander speaks up once again.
>"Sir, we heard the Queen had to test your loyalty due to its effects."
>Swarm Forward Thirty-Nine talks from behind the lieutenant.
>"Is that why he is dangerous?"
>This was beginning to get aggravating.
>You were definitely regretting your decision now.
>Their Runner's voice comes from the very back of the line.
>"It gave you love, even though it knew what you are?"
>This time you stop walking and look at the ground.
>Yes.
>Yes he did.
>Your face grimaces in disgust.
>But it was a poison.
"I dismissed your swarm. Leave me."
>You can still hear them mumbling to each other as you gain distance.
>At this point, all you really wanted was some time alone.
>You've endured enough today.
>The day just needed to end.
>Surely tomorrow would be better.
>>
>>27724242
>You head to your personal quarters expecting a bit of silence and solitude, only to find the area buzzing with activity.
>Had you already forgotten the empty leisure area?
>You approached the center of the crowd to find your swarm members there, sharing stories with everyone about your mission.
>The questions were pouring in from every side.
>"Did you really get within hoof's reach of Celestia?"
>"Only a few got a good look at her during our last attack."
>"I've heard if you stand too close to their princess you die."
>Swarm Forward Eleven chuckles and begins speaking over the crowd.
>"She was in the same room as us, and the human. Both of them were sitting together. Just sitting there!"
>The crowd roared once again, but this time your Swarm caught sight of you and looked ashamed.
>"They didn't attack you?!"
>"How did you make it back out?"
>"You're a liar!"
>"No one believes this nonsense."
>"What did she smell like?"
>You glare down at your Swarm.
"You know not to divulge mission information, especially right after a mission is completed."
>"C'mon sir, this was a very special occasion! We were just-"
>Your Forward begins, but stops as you continue to stare him down.
>"I... Yes, sir."
>The crowd's noises die down as they realize the stories are about to stop.
"The rest of you, get out of the Swarm personal quarters. You should not be here."
>You yell over the crowd to make sure they all hear.
>They're a bit reluctant, but they begin to disperse.
>Your scout hesitates to speak.
>"The hive just wanted to learn about the human. It's something new."
>You opened your mouth to protest, but you knew they were right.
>This was the most interesting event since the Canterlot invasion, and by far more noteworthy.
>After all, no one liked discussing the failed invasion.
>Instead, you just continue on to the commander quarters.
>At last, a bit of solitude.
>You lie on your bunk and try to think about nothing.
>>
>>27724248
>As you follow the patterns of light on the walls, one thing begins to become perfectly clear.
>It was impossible to think of nothing.
>Despite your will, you still found your mind wandering back in time.
>Events both recent and long passed trickle through.
>You would be a liar if you said losing your lieutenant didn't bother you, even if he betrayed the hive.
>There wasn't a time you could remember where he wasn't around.
>As far back as you could think, the two of you were doing menial chores together, and eventually training together.
>Up until today you were never completely sure why your Queen chose you to be the commander over him, but now you know she must have seen this potential for betrayal in him.
>Your Queen is very wise.
>You sigh deeply and push his image out of your mind.
>Surely he will still be useful in a different way.
>You can only guess who the Queen will choose as your new lieutenant.
>No one in particular comes to mind.
>Of course it's not really an issue you've ever considered.
>Nor will you now.
>You roll over and close your eyes.
>It's far too early to sleep, but you could still relax for a while.
>The air feels a little more chilly than you remember.
>Suddenly you feel a pair of arms embrace you, keeping you warm.
>So warm and comfortable.
>You don't want them to leg go.
>"Have a good night."
>Your eyes open and the warmth vanishes.
>A scowl finds its way to your face as you realize what just happened.
>In spite of everything, he was still in your head.
>You grit your teeth in anger, but as a few moments pass you find a tinge of sadness there as well.
>>
>>27724263

>Sound.
>Is that sound?
>Your head is swimming as you struggle to have a coherent thought.
>Yes, that is what sound is.
>What is it?
>Everything is still dark, but you can hear something distant and muffled.
>It doesn't make any sense.
>Touch.
>Your nerves slowly give you new sensations.
>Are they new?
>They don't seem familiar.
>The ground is hard.
>Are you on the ground?
>What is that now?
>A distant spec.
>You struggle to focus and the spec grows larger.
>Light?
>You used to be able to see, right?
>The spec of light slowly shimmers and dances until a blurry image forms.
>More lights.
>What are they?
>The muffled sounds grow louder and the light grows brighter.
>All at once everything explodes to life and your mind is filled with nothing but pain.
>You try to scream, but no sound comes out, at least nothing you can hear.
>Your eyes clench shut once more, but the light is too bright to block out.
>The sound is too loud to bear.
>You try to move to get away from it, but you can't.
>Then it all fades.
>Your head is still throbbing, but the light has returned to a normal image.
>Sight.
>You regain the normal use of your senses, and can even think clearly now.
>The first thing you realize is you're laying on the cave floor, staring up at that weird glowing moss that lines the walls.
>The next thing that follows swiftly afterwords is the throbbing pain emanating from all over your head.
"Wher derf..."
>Those weren't words.
>You very gently raise an arm to very gently touch your face.
>Unfortunately, your arm doesn't cooperate and you end up slapping yourself, causing another wave of pain.
>As you groan mildly, you wonder what the hell could have happened.
>The last thing you can remember was that hall.
>Right?
>>
>>27724286
>You lay there staring at the spinning ceiling for a while.
>Slowly your memories begin to resurface, as if sand is falling away to reveal a picture.
>No.
>There was more.
>The hall led to a giant cavern of some kind.
>Then... then.
>You sit up.
"That dirty motherfucker."
>You instinctively grit your teeth as the sudden movement sends a bullet tearing through your brain.
>The feeling in your limbs seems to be returning to normal very quickly.
>You lift your arm once more to feel your head.
"What the fuck?"
>Lumps that weren't there before.
>Your face felt fat and heavy as hell.
>You look around for a way to see yourself, but the room is devoid of anything.
>Room?
>Once your brain catches up you realize you're in some sort of prison cell.
>A fucking prison cell?
"Did they fucking drag me in here on my face?"
>You attempt to stand and almost fail.
>Luckily blinding rage makes for a good crutch.
>You let out a yell as you charge and body slam into the bars.
"Ah! You pieces of shit!"
>After falling hard back down the ground and doing zero damage to what appear to be nothing more than sticks that were tied together, you begin to use your brain instead.
>Among the myriad of ideas that come to mind, one in particular bounces around louder than the rest.
>You should never have helped that fucking bug.
>>
>>27724294
>While you sit there mumbling incoherent nonsense to yourself, you get an odd feeling that you're not alone.
>You lift your head and glance around.
>After a few sweeps, you actually notice a pair of eyes watching from a corner.
>Well now, that's some creepy looking shit.
>You immediately stand back up despite your protesting body and step back a few paces.
"Hello?"
>You calm down slightly when you realize whoever or whatever those eyes belong to is at least outside of your cage.
>Wait, why is that comforting?
>"Hello."
>It doesn't move from the shadowy corner.
>Okay.
"Uh, what are you?"
>As if on queue, the figure steps out into a lighter area so you can see his features.
>It looks like an ordinary mare.
>She's in her own cell next to yours.
>Oddly enough, they appear to be the only two cells in the room.
>Surely they'd have more areas for prisoners.
>"My name is Sugar Cane."
>It was really difficult to get an idea of her colors under blue and green lights, but her cutie mark was about what you expected.
>Literally sugar canes.
>Every time.
>She looked extremely ragged, as if she'd been there for years.
"How long have you been here?"
>You step forward slightly, and she steps back into the shadows.
>Oh, right, human.
"My name is Anon. I live in Canterlot."
>She peaks out once more.
>"Oh, Canterlot? I hear they have many, er, races there."
>Not really.
"Ya, they do. So how did you end up here?"
>You carefully sit down and quietly whimper as each bump sends a ripple through your head.
>>
File: Power hungry.png (872KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Power hungry.png
872KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>27581525
>>27581633
>Put tinfoil over her head.
>Hive devolves into chaos.
>>
>>27580702
C-ch-ch-CHANGELING! Time to face the strange.
>>
Ok, I do not want to have to rely on this thread to get my changeling fix.

I have went through damn near every story in the sticky.

There anything good that's missing, or even on fimfic, yea i'm that desperate for some more.
>>
File: 1436111964493.png (842KB, 677x768px) Image search: [Google]
1436111964493.png
842KB, 677x768px
>>
File: Drone.png (139KB, 280x240px) Image search: [Google]
Drone.png
139KB, 280x240px
Here's a quick whiteboard sketch I made. (It's actually part of a larger set involving an OC, but >your image contains an embedded file)
>>
>>27726034
damn, you already read bug bite? thats like a day of reading.
>>
>>27726034
You read through everything in the /bug/ pastebin? Even the marvelous misadventures of chrysalis and anon? If not, that one should keep you busy for awhile.
>>
>>27727692
Uhm... and what's next?
>>
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN BUMP
>>
File: 1444915799629.png (1MB, 1119x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1444915799629.png
1MB, 1119x1024px
>>
Songs about bug horse?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXT-Y3w523A
>>
>>27730560
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8JWeGOAN5U
>>
>>27730560
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsIHxnlIOMc
>>
File: Olivine.png (192KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
Olivine.png
192KB, 640x500px
>>27728186
(Apologies; the rest of the set was non-changeling, so I wasn't sure if it was worth posting. After that, I was away from my computer for most of the afternoon.)

This is an OC from a greentext I posted a few days ago, for the spanking thread. A young drone, who tries to pass herself off as an orphan filly.
>>
No changing allowed.
>>
File: 13216513153135.png (148KB, 841x949px) Image search: [Google]
13216513153135.png
148KB, 841x949px
>>27731574
>>
File: Pinkie Smiling.gif (504KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Smiling.gif
504KB, 503x503px
>>27724369
THE BITCH IS A CHANGELING
>>
>>27722046

>You sit in your office going over the case notes.
>It’s too late for this shit, but this isn’t gonna let you sleep.
>The Honeymoon killer, as the newspaper had taken to calling him.
>Well, you don’t know if it’s a him, or anything about the killer.
>The way the newspapers write it, you’d think they’ve already figured it out.
>17 ponies dead.
>All the information you have matches the culprit being a Changeling.
>One of the detectives already has a suspect ready to go up in front of a judge.
>But you can’t shake a gut feeling that it’s just wrong.
>You look over the notes again.
>Cause of death: shock, leading to heart failure.
>Every single one.
>Something that happens if changeling suck too much love.
>All the dead are either prostitutes, or patrons.
>One or the other would make sense, but both is weird.
>Maybe some kind of moral crusade to clean the streets.
>Or, a Changeling getting greedy. Sucking patrons dry, and stealing from non-changeling prostitutes.
>Time of deaths are all after midnight, all in the red-light districts.
>A Changeling dense area, mostly love collectors. Legal prostitutes.
>>
>>27732584

>Recovered evidence: A small derringer bore no bigger than 1/16th hoof. Nothing unusual, though very small bore size.
>Various jewelry, some removed very violently. Evidence suggest post mortem removal.
>Weird the perp didn’t take the jewelry, probably not interested in money.
>But then why take the jewelry off?
>Nothing else of note, various pieces of clothing, hair brushes, lipsticks, etc. All things that seem to have been the victims.
>Except one, A piece of chitin.
>For some, this is the end all be all of evidence. You’re not so sure.
>Every other detective has concluded the perp is a ‘ling.
>You’d think that too. Except for one thing.
>One victim to be exact, a Changeling.
>Aged about 25, mare. From the pictures, clearly a physically blessed individual.
>Though you like to stay in the bounds of professionalism, you have to say she is kind of...
>Cute.
>No Changeling would harm another Changeling. They’re simply too loyal.
>Though you’re the only one here who thinks that. Everypony else has concluded it’s an isolated case.
>Perp is a lone wolf of some kind, killed a sister in a bad phase.
>Maybe. But you’re not convinced.
>Shock. Still the cause of death doesn’t make sense for a Changeling.
>A ‘Ling can’t suck all the love from another. They have ways to stop each other from doing it.
>Simply put, the cause of death just doesn’t add up.
>You think of anything else, any other pieces of evidence that would point to something.
>But the trail is cold.
>You sigh, and pour yourself another scotch, giving up on the case for now.
>”Detective Heart?”
>>
>>27732590

>Your secretary calls standing at the door.
>”A pony is here to see you.”
>You raise an eyebrow at your secretary. She knows full well, you don’t like weird visitors.
>You bought her that Chicacolt typewriter for a reason.
>”She won’t say much, just says that she knows something about the ‘Ling case.”
>Normally you’d tell anypony to fuck off right now, but this case has frustrated you for the past 2 months.
>If you had a marriage, this case would be ruining it.
“Send her in.”
>You sit properly in your chair, and check your drawer for you gun.
>In walks a grey mare, with a red mane, with a single silver streak.
>”Detective?”
“Please take a seat, Ma’am.”
>You scan her. She has a look of professionalism and confidence.
>But you can sense her faltering, she won’t meet eye to eye, and simple missteps give her away.
>She’s like a filly, who grew up too fast, but at the end of the day is still a filly.
>You know the kind.
>”You’re being politer than you want to be detective.”
“You’re right. Who are you?”
>She straightens up, as if she wasn’t expecting that but thought she was.
>”My sister’s been taken.”
>You raise an eye brow at her, almost scolding like a parent.
“Why didn’t you report to the police?”
>”Because police are loud, messy. You on the other hoof-”
“Am a detective. I don’t do daring rescues.”
>”I don’t need a daring rescue, detective. I need somepony who...”
>She thinks for a minute.
>”I need somepony, who understands when to use force, and when to use words.”
>You’re confused by her vague answer.
>No clue what she’s on about, but she has a point with you being less likely to scare the perp off.
“But why come to me of all ponies? I’m nowhere near the best detective.”
>”Because, I know you’ve been working the Honeymoon case.”
>She holding out something, it’s obvious.
>You can’t put a hoof on it, but you can see it in her.
>>
>>27732595

>Like a filly who doesn’t want her crush to know, an apprehension.
”Sure, so are 20 other detectives. Why come to me?”
>”Why does that matter? I came to you, now will you help me?”
“Look, sweetie. In my game, everything matters.”
>”Look... My sister is in danger right now. I know you don’t care, but she’s the only pony to have seen the killer and is still alive.”
>She thinks for a second.
>”I know you care about that.”
>Sometimes you drink wishing you could help them all, her reminding you can’t doesn’t help.
>You can see she’s not as stoic as she first was, her confidence is see through as glass.
>You’re too nice to simply say no, and want to hear what she has to say.
“Fine. How did you know your sister was taken?”
>Pulling out a notebook, you begin taking her statement.
>”She was working, gets a normal looking customer. Colt, pays upfront and leads her off.”
“What’s this colt look like?”
>”Orange coat, red mane, a rake cutie mark. He leads her to the one night motel. She gets nabbed at the side entrance. You know the one.”
>One night is a seedy motel, well named for what it’s worth.
>Their entire business is around prostitution. Rumor says changelings run the place.
>The famous side entrance is the secret everyone knows about.
>No one looks there, not even cops.
“How’s this colt connected to the killer?”
>”He’s not. He was clearly paid by someone to lead her there.”
“How do you know?”
>”The business runs in the family, detective. You learn.”
>Though you know that wouldn’t stand up in court, street experience is respectable.
>at least as long as they’re on your side.
”How did you see all this happen?”
>“hmm. It’s a long story. I’m just gonna say, I keep an eye on my sister.”
“Did you see whoever got her?”
>”Kinda.”
>>
>>27732608

“Anything strange about it? Weird body structure? Thin wings?
>”He wasn’t a Changeling, detective.”
>She looks at you like you opened a can of worms.
>More importantly, how did she pick that up?
>Newspapers still haven’t put a race on the perp, even though they’ve given him more background than anypony has.
“Most detectives pin a ‘Ling as our perp.”
>”The killer isn’t a Changeling!”
>You’ve struck a nerve, and though it hurts you to twist a knife, you really can’t let it go.
“I don’t know how you can say that! The ponies killed! Time of death! Cause! Area!”
>”The killer is not a Changeling!”
>She’s fuming at this point.
“Denying it doesn’t make it not true darling, we already have a line of ‘lings in custody!”
>”I’M A CHANGELING!”
>She flashes a brilliant green, and turns to her true form before your eyes.
>Before you is a smaller than average Changeling.
>Her pink pupils dilated behind her thick bug eyes. Angrily looking at you.
>Of all things, this was the last you expected.
>You know you’re showing shock.
>”That’s why I came to you! Because you’re the only one who doesn’t blame us!”
>Her anger’s slowly turning to despair.
>”I just want somepony who won’t put us behind bars for trying to get help.”
>She looks away and at the floor.
>”Help me...”
>She looks back at you with big moist bug eyes.
>Celestia knows if she’s controlling your mind right now, but you can’t look away.
>”...Please?”
>She sounds unsure of herself.
>You’re unsure with yourself too.
>You have firsthoof chance of interviewing a changeling. This could have been exactly what you needed.
>On the otherhoof, changeling aren’t cute bugs. They once controlled the mind of a prince.
>You’re entirely unsure of what to do.
>You stand up, turn around, and close the window. Bringing the curtains together afterwards.
“OK.”

I'm really bad at setting the scene.
>>
>>27732637
bump for noir
>>
>>27732608
>her confidence is see through as glass.
the word you were searching for was transparent.

like the noir style, i can practically hear the sax playing as they talk.
>>
>>27728084
i read that one when it was still being posted for the first time.

>>27727988
im able to burn through a 1000 page book in around a day, and a good 10 years later remember all the finer points to it, maybe not every interaction, but if there was a plot point i remember it.

comes in handy when i want to re read something, very bad when i would like to re read something like it was the first time.
>>
>>27733821
>and a good 10 years later remember all the finer points to it
thats pretty lucky. my brain discards information i dont use often. i can rewatch shows a few years later and vaguely recall seeing it before, but twists will usually be twists again.
i suppose theres good and bad to that, but id prefer if i could retain that information.
>>
>>27733839
nah, my memory is shit in all other regards unless the material i'm reading/watching/playing is engaging.

point being, i went to disneyland for a week as a kid, all i remember is 1 ride that scared the shit out of me, how i gained a fear of very tight spaces, and that i cut myself on a razor.

i don't really recall happy moments easily if at all... i do remember every moment i fucked up in vivid detail... do yay... i get to remember and relive moments i wish to forget but cant remember moments i wish i could.

its part of the reason i love my computer case so much even though its a piece of shit for airflow and cable management, its a constant reminder how much my parents love me, and depending on perspective, best/worst gifts they ever gave me.
>>
>>27732637
>I'm really bad at setting the scene.
Your doing fine Anon. Keep it up! And thanks again for taking my request.

>>27733609
>like the noir style, i can practically hear the sax playing as they talk.

Yeah me too. Hey Anon, are you one to throw in youtube videos into your green? It might add a little bit to setting the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cle7lWDQ8g
>>
File: 125615641513.png (958KB, 1158x690px) Image search: [Google]
125615641513.png
958KB, 1158x690px
>>
File: 1431020722948.png (1MB, 956x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1431020722948.png
1MB, 956x1400px
>>
File: 1464736960913.png (188KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464736960913.png
188KB, 600x600px
>>
File: tmp_27240-1186740229354877.png (4MB, 2400x2100px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27240-1186740229354877.png
4MB, 2400x2100px
>>
File: 7568536.png (1MB, 1985x2400px) Image search: [Google]
7568536.png
1MB, 1985x2400px
>>
>>27736650
>"We did nothing more than what Nature required of us. Had you just given us what we needed to survive willingly--your love, your FRIENDSHIP, what you toss around among yourselves like worthless trinkets--there would have been no need to skulk in the dark like predators. We could have been allies and so much more. But no...you hounded us, forced us into the worst, most inhospitable lands in the world, the places none of the rest of you could use, you refused to trade with us, you shunned us at every turn, you killed us on sight, you tried to wipe us out over and over, and you forced us to scavenge in the shadows like rats! And yet, in spite of everything you inflicted on us, WE THRIVED. And now, here you are--your jealousy, your HATRED, has finally driven you to show the entire world your TRUE colors. So few of us left now, and yet ten of you fall for every one of US you slay! So come for us, hypocrites--burn our cities! Slaughter our children! Show me who the true monsters are! We will take a million of you to Tarterus with us as our honor guard, and when the last of us falls, WE WILL LIVE ON FOREVER IN YOUR NIGHTMARES!"
>>
File: 1465064343890.png (627KB, 850x992px) Image search: [Google]
1465064343890.png
627KB, 850x992px
bumperinoocalypse
>>
File: 1445964559239.jpg (296KB, 712x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1445964559239.jpg
296KB, 712x1544px
>>27733220
>>27733609
>>27734088
Tanks fampais.

Also, I was thinking of doing some CYOA shit, so I'll occasionally ask for audience input.
>>
File: 131561321313.png (92KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
131561321313.png
92KB, 500x280px
>>27738682
>ask for audience input.
This is gonna be good!
>>
File: Queens shadow.png (501KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Queens shadow.png
501KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>27741528
>>
File: 1460340897246.jpg (620KB, 2500x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1460340897246.jpg
620KB, 2500x1098px
>>
Don't let the thread die
>>
>>27743691
Kay.
>>
>>27743691
no
>>
File: full_0.png (57KB, 605x583px) Image search: [Google]
full_0.png
57KB, 605x583px
>>27743691
Here's the story of changelesia a land both fair and great.
On 11th of November, an independent state
This was much againt the wishes of Equestrian government
Who's leaders tried to break us down and make us all repent.
But we're, oh changelings and we'll fight through thick and thin
We'll keep our, land a free land from the enemy coming in.
We'll keep them North of the Zambezi till that rivers running dry.
And this mighty land will prosper for changeling never die.
>>
File: 1651561321321.jpg (25KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1651561321321.jpg
25KB, 500x281px
>>27745607
Yours rhymes are true, this I can not deny.
But in ten mores posts, this thread is gonna die.
>>
File: Resistance.png (220KB, 675x696px) Image search: [Google]
Resistance.png
220KB, 675x696px
>>27746557
And everytime this thread dies, it just comes back stronger!
>>
>>27746557
This is post number eight.
Until this thread is in dire straits.
But I will return
For this thread, all will burn.
>>
Well if the thread is going to die might as well kill it with some lewdsalis
>>
This was a good thread
>>
>>27746557
>;_;

We stood our ground and fought so many years of war
A nation like ours, was never known before
We stood against the world, for what we believed was right
A symbol of truth, our beloved green and white

We where young, we grew old
had our say, said it bold.
Changelings of changlesia, until the tide was turned
now were changelings of the world

On the long road of hardship we have traveled
helping those who have struggled on the way
though we're scattered, somehow we are bonded
by a queen that is living still today.
>>
>>27746708
If no one is going to keep that for posterity I will damnit.

Nice poem.
>>
File: Chrysalis panties.png (2MB, 1596x1237px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis panties.png
2MB, 1596x1237px
>>27746693
>>27746674
>Anthro
gross. I like bug horse.

>>27746719
It's not mine, it's just a modified Rhodesians of the world.

This: >>27745607 is just Rhodesians never die.
>>
File: 1431380527759.png (444KB, 1189x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1431380527759.png
444KB, 1189x1051px
>>27746830
K bughorse it is
>>
File: Anon and Chryssi.png (169KB, 1300x600px) Image search: [Google]
Anon and Chryssi.png
169KB, 1300x600px
New thread when?

>>27746984
>That pic
Nice
Lovely
Wonderful
Extraordinary
Marvelous
Splendid
Majestic
Glorious
Top-notch
Illustrious
Sumptuous
Lavish
Gorgeous
Remarkable
Impressive
Outstanding
Magnificent
Opulent
Notable
Regal
Prominent
Sublime
>>
>>27747090
I think I just learned a few new words. Nice.
>>
File: 1409089164536.gif (4MB, 468x272px) Image search: [Google]
1409089164536.gif
4MB, 468x272px
20 days.
Twas a good run.
Goodnight sweet prince.
>>
File: 1092873.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1092873.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>27747381
>20 days
... Good fucking lord, it HAS been that long!
>>
File: Chrysalis in a swim suit.png (481KB, 1150x750px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis in a swim suit.png
481KB, 1150x750px
>>27747381
>>27747470
So what? New thread next week or a month?
>>
>>27747729
Can we, as a board, set a precedent that inadequately active generals only have new threads posted by someone who is bringing content? Bump fests can very realistically be killed.
>>
File: 1101902.png (469KB, 1024x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1101902.png
469KB, 1024x1497px
>>27747729
A week or two seems to be the norm. Or at least the most common suggestion.
>>
File: Chrysalis ear scratches.png (1MB, 750x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis ear scratches.png
1MB, 750x1920px
>>27747771
I'm OK with this.

I was just asking cos i'm done more of this: >>27732637 about 6 thousands words without spaces.
>>
File: Snowboard pic.png (1MB, 800x1470px) Image search: [Google]
Snowboard pic.png
1MB, 800x1470px
Until next time...
>>
File: chrysi snowboard.jpg (1MB, 1000x1739px) Image search: [Google]
chrysi snowboard.jpg
1MB, 1000x1739px
>>27748060
Who the fuck owned the snowboard, anyway?
>>
File: Chrysalis AK.jpg (917KB, 1680x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis AK.jpg
917KB, 1680x1307px
>>27748074
I don't know, but i wanna put a chrysalis on my SVT.

>tfw no Chryssi AK
>>
>>27748082
I don't understand why but for some reason I'd rather have her on something trashy like a MAC-10.

that pic tho
>>
File: Chryssi HNNNNNGG.png (185KB, 945x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Chryssi HNNNNNGG.png
185KB, 945x1001px
>>27748101
>putting glorius queen on shitty gun
Besides i can't legally own one.
;_;
Thread posts: 490
Thread images: 212

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.