[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she such a bitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

Why is she such a bitch?
>>
>>27567133
she isn't and you are a faggot
>>
File: 1464479386821.png (170KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464479386821.png
170KB, 450x450px
>>27567133
"What did you just say anon?"

"Looks like you won't get to cum for another week!"
>>
>>27567150
Good, my tastes aren't shit enough to love you.
>>
>>27567133
>Natural reaction to a girl who rejects you IRL is to call her a bitch
>Fluttershy had natural (normal) reactions to her POS brother, who was the brony/NEET surrogate character
>BITCH BITCH BITCH
>>
>>27567168
She's too much like you for that
>>
>>27567189
I didn't even watch the new episode, I'm actually thinking of her past actions, like PYHD and never apologizing. :^)
>>
>>27567141
This
>>
>>27567133
Because Repp fails at writing Fluttershy

>>27567189
Not normal for someone like Fluttershy, I'd say
>>
>>27567250
Actually it's 100% normal for someone like fluttershy to be bathed in anger internally.
And to be very different with close friends and family members than she is with total strangers.
>>
>>27567133
NEET detected
>>
>>27567279
Internally, sure. This wasn't internally.
She's also supposed to be kind all the way until it's no longer an option and get harsh with the other person. Not the other way around.
She acted strangely shitty towards her brother specifically. She's dealt with similar situations previously without having to be mean-spirited, and certainly not start out by acting that way.
>>
File: need more be said.png (766KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
need more be said.png
766KB, 680x680px
>>27567250
>Not normal for someone like Fluttershy, I'd say
you say that because you dont watch the show, dont understand character development, and instead only see each one as some shallow caricature with only 1-2 exaggerated features.
>>
>ITT: people who didn't watch the episode properly
>>
>>27567133
Her house smells like animal shit all the time.

Serious answer:
She is someone who has the wrong idea on how to distribute kindness.
She expresses "kindness" and politeness to any and all things, regardless of how those things treat her, or how deserving they are of her kindness, therefore, when comes the time where she's really tested, her built-up anger, that she should've released at prior appropriate times, is shown. Sometimes to the wrong, undeserving parties.

She doesn't know who to treat kindly when, so she does it all the time, and so, the angry feelings she's been denying exit for some time come out at the wrong times.

This recent ep though, she was right to have an attitude towards her brother. She's probably had to deal with his shit before, and has already long grown impatient with him, and so was really reasonably fed up with his actions by then. She just wants to set him straight where she sees her beloved parents can't.

The ulitimate biggest bitch moment for me is when Flutters is asked to help reform Discord, and in the ep, tells her friends "Of course I know (Discord is mean and won't change) do you think I'm stupid?"
Goddamn, bitch. Inconsistent writing is to blame, tho.
>>
>>27567133
Better question, why has she been putting up with Angels shit for so long but got instantly angry with her much more tamely assholish brother?

She seems real out of character in the last episode
>>
>>27567133
Why are you so triggerd.
>>
>>27567150
moar
>>
>>27567459
Her brother isn't a cute little bunny, and I doubt that anypony would hire a rabbit.
>>
>>27568118
Sure but she can still kick his ass into the woods.
>>
>Waaaaah, stop offending my lifestyle!!!
seriously
>>
File: 1453934446803.png (341KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453934446803.png
341KB, 1280x720px
>>27568036
"More what? Are you really that much of a masochist to get tuned on by me scolding you?"

"Oh, my, you're one disgusting monkey aren't you? I never should have taken you in, you're more worthless than my useless brother."

"I have been flying around with Rainbow Dash all day and I'm particularly sweaty down there my goodness! Lick it all off or I'll have you sleep outside again!"
>>
>>27567196
>Y-you don't even deserve her
Typical waifufag
>>
File: 1454113898582.png (89KB, 762x603px) Image search: [Google]
1454113898582.png
89KB, 762x603px
>>27567133
>>
>>27567449
>"Of course I know (Discord is mean and won't change) do you think I'm stupid?"
But that isn't what she meant. She meant "I know Discord is stringing me around like a fool" but she knew that in the end she would be able to convince him to stop doing that.
>>
File: 132824344670.png (274KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
132824344670.png
274KB, 600x700px
>>27567449
>She is someone who has the wrong idea on how to distribute kindness.
Hang on. She knew that the right way to reform Discord was to give him the benefit of the doubt and more room to be himself than any other character would've given him - and when the moment of truth came, she made her move. Further, in IAEBB she essentially learned that sometimes tough love is the kindest thing you can do for someone, which also what applied with her brother, who certainly wouldn't have learned any other way.

Looking at that, I'd say she knows pretty well how and when to apply kindness, and even developed her understanding of it throughout the show.
>>
>>27567133
bump
>>
File: mlfw1159_medium.jpg (40KB, 640x545px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw1159_medium.jpg
40KB, 640x545px
>>27567150
>>27568159
>tfw fluttershy will never be secretly upset about being a doormat to everyone
>tfw fluttershy will never come home and release her pent-up assertion on you
>tfw she will never turn flutterbitch on you
>>
>>27567150
bitch please like you got something to say about it
>rape
>>
>>27567133

flutteryshy is a bitch
not once has she shown her vagina on the show
>>
>>27567403
I do watch the show, which is how I came to know Flutters character and why I know it wasn't done properly this episode.

Character development is not about hammering out flaws and achieving mary sueness, it's about them learning how to harness their strengths and learning how to work *with* their own flaws. A character like Fluttershy is anchored to specific core attributes by which she is identified, in this case you have introversion/shyness (it's even in her name) and kindness (her very element), mainly. If these components are contradicted or missing, she is out of character. Note that there are situations where OOC is allowed, like when under pressure or being pushed over the limit. As a "desperate" mean of defense, if you will. This was not the case of this episodrle. In this episode, kindness and support was the final stop when it should've been Fluttershy's instinct to act that way in the first place.
Sudden change in personality =/= character development. At least not a good one. Maybe it's your own idea of CD you should question.
>>
>>27570806
No reason to live
>>
>>27571049
Except how Xephyr was handled as a character called for Fluttershy to bring out her assertive side.

If you are going to call out any character for being handled poorly, then perhaps you should direct your attention to Xephyr since he was essentially handed the idiot ball/given the Spike treatment by the writer this episode.

Fluttershy wasn't OOC because it was established in the opening scene that Xephyr was a huge freeloading idiot that took advantage of other's kindness and he needed tough love from Fluttershy to get over his downward spiral (which he didn't even get completely over since the show's writers seem to have it out for male characters).
>>
>>27570938
this
>>
>>27567449
Kindness is her default. She is the Element of Kindness. Her struggles are about when not to act in a directly kind manner.

When she was tasked with reforming Discord, her instinct was to treat him with kindness. That's what lead to success. When she snapped at Discord and stopped being kind towards him, he realised how much he actually valued the kindness.

In the Breezies episode she, again, acted out of her kind nature. Once she realised her kindness was actually doing the breezies harm, she had to fight against her nature in order to save them.

In the Iron Will episode she was intentionally made unkind by external forces. This is not how she's supposed to be, and thus she didn't know how to control it. It showed that pure assertiveness is detrimental, that it has to be accompanied by kindness, and that her kind and humble nature in fact is not a weakness.

Which is why it's questionable for her to, on her own, automatically be a bitch towards her brother. It strays from her core personality, and she's supposed to already know that she has to show her brother support and care in order to help him.
>>
>>27567133
She's not. She's kind, patient. Sure, she has a passive agressive streak, but that's the only that a introvert can get back someone without being a dick. The situation with her brother, she handled it well. Dealng with mooches is a fucking pain, and Fluttershy got the guy out of the habit.
>>
>>27571311
If she could remain polite when Discord was fucking shit up and literally turning her house upside down, I'm pretty sure she should be able to show some encouragement and support towards her own brother just bumming around. Especially with her previous experiences.

Xephyr wasn't necessarily handled poorly. Though, with how the rest of the writing is, it might very well be that he was. We can't know how well the writer handled his character because we didn't know what his character was prior to this episode.
This was Xephyr's establishment, this is who he is. It set the baseline for his character from which he is to grow, if given time to do so.

It is OOC for her not to approach her brother with kindness in order to try and help him. Tough love is setting up the conditions for staying with her and upholding them. Pushing him into doing things she knows he's doesn't want to (and isn't related to his cutie mark) and leaving him without providing encouragement or support is not only not particularly kind, it goes against her previous lessons.
>>
>>27571782

zephyr. fuck
>>
>>27571782
>It is OOC for her not to approach her brother with kindness in order to try and help him.

kindness isn't always hugs and kisses, you clown shoe. sometimes the kindest thing you can do is push someone.
>>
>>27568277
Good to know that a degenerate like you doesn't even have one.
>>
>>27567133
Years of shovelling bunny shit
>>
>>27571782
No, Fluttershy has been shown to have be blunt and even bold at times when she is is flustered or her loved ones are in a bad spot. It's not at out of character to be pushy when someone she cares about is royally fucking up.

Fluttershy is at her best when she is written this way, and she is written at her worse when she is written as nothing more then just a standard wallflower character. She is the kind of compassionate character that will love others to a fault and is even a complete doormat at times. Her timid personality can do a complete 180 when things get rough, but her compassion is always there.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.