[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rainbow Dash feeling disgusted by the idea of her being in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 18

File: 1462485804905.png (167KB, 350x293px) Image search: [Google]
1462485804905.png
167KB, 350x293px
>Rainbow Dash feeling disgusted by the idea of her being in a relationship with Fluttershy's neet brother.
>Fluttershy, fucking Fluttershy, the element of kindness and the lest assertive pony in Equestria, sends his brother to live like a hobo in the forest because he didn't want to get a proper job.

Looks like Equestria isn't the paradise all those greentexts promised, huh?
>>
>>27557368

>sending a guy who can build a house out of clouds into an all-you-can-eat buffet of vegetation

You gotta push the baby bird outta the nest sometime if he don't wanna fly.
>>
>>27557368
He's a fucking horse, living like a hobo means infinite food retard.
>>
File: 1454177583766.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1454177583766.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>>27557368
I'm not sure if I want to go there anymore.
>>
>>27557368
It's different when it's about your family member.
Or your friend's family member who made it way too clear that he wants to stick his penis in your vagina and plant his seed in there.
>>
>>27557463
Isn't Fluttershy's house next to Everfree Forest?
>>
He can fly and doesn´t need to cook what he eats because he´s a fucking horse. Plus he can live in the clouds and mold them as he wishes. Let´s be honest, he would have died due to his own stupidity, not because he was bound to.
>>
>>27557368
Paradise?
Dude, they get constantly attacked by shit!
>>
>>27557584

He was basically living in Fluttershy's backyard.
>>
>>27557597
manticores can fly
>>
File: artistichobo.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
artistichobo.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>27557668

Case in point, he's clearly not suffering considering the neatly-chopped-up-veggies he's got sitting there in mid-inspiration.
>>
>>27557368
I'd treat Rainbow Dash right and respect her personality.

There's a difference.
>>
>>27557368
On the contrary, it's exactly how i'd imagine it would be. Because I'm not some deluded moron who fantasizes about perfect worlds.
>>
>>27557744
He took those from Fluttershy. The berries and mushrooms next to them, however, are his doing.
>>
>>27557368
Requesting a Nyx edit of that picture
>>
>>27557856
>berries and mushrooms next to them, however, are his doing

And they are probably venomous.
>>
>>27557888
>venomous
You mean poisonous and yes I think the color of them hints at that. In fact he's probably under some mind altering effects from them when flutters first finds him
>>
I only got partway through the Fluttershy's brother episode before I decided to quit watching the show for good. I just turned 30 yesterday and I live at home, my parents are easygoing stoners, my grandmother also lived here and I was her nurse until she died, I've left with girls twice and returned disappointed twice, I've gotten four different jobs trying to get out of here and none of them ever paid enough. I've had such a complex over living at home even though logically it seems like the most reasonable thing I could be doing given my family's expectations and circumstances. I pretty much ruined my own 30th birthday yesterday, the five or six people who actually care about me wanted me to be happy on my birthday and I ruined it. I ruined by having such a paranoid complex about it I couldn't even accept being loved by people on my own birthday. I couldn't even be nice, everything felt like they were making fun of me.

So, Fluttershy's brother, he's obviously supposed to be people like me. Just the fact a character like him exists makes things like my family saying over and over that they accept me and my problems, that I'm "going to be okay" and all that, it makes all of it seem fake. I felt like everyone was just being Fluttershy and not pointing out living at home at age 30 makes me a fucking freak.

If it's gonna be like this, if they're going to just directly make fun of us, I can't handle it. This actually feels really inappropriate and I'm considering actually writing them a letter over it. The last thing someone in my position needs is to be made fun of, I'm already living in fear every day, I did not need this shit. Nobody needs this shit and them doing it is fucking political, it's yet more henpecking directed at "fucking white males". I can't believe they thought this was an okay episode. I never thought I'd get "triggered" by anything they did no matter how stupid and I'm awed to be wrong. That's it, I quit.
>>
>>27557368
>proper job

>Rarity
>professional artist needs her fabric to be dyed in a bowl by unexperienced person without giving him any instructions
Literally impossible and completely pointless unless you want to throw it in the trash. She buys high quality fabric anyway.
>Twilight
>magical crystal in the representative hall in the castle of the princess cleaned and polished by someone who has no experience and isn't even instructed how to clean it properly
Maybe if you want it too look like shit. And what about person who cleans the castle. Probably Spike anyway.
>Rainbow Dash
I have no idea what she wanted but he almost died.

All of that was bullshit made up just to pretend he has something "important" to do.
It's "everyone needs a job even if it's unprofitable shit nobody needs but at least we can be proud that unemployment is low" meme
>>
>>27558066
You should finish the episode, it redeems itself.
>>
>>27558066
Maybe you should stop being a pathetic pussy ass waste of space then.
>>
>>27557546
Why? Because your a Neet that wants to live off of Fluttershy and this episode revealed that shit wont fly?
>>
>>27558066
See you next tomorrow.
>>
>>27557368

Stop being a NEET then
GodI fucking hate them so much, hope Trump sends you to Mexico
>>
File: 1464148628471.png (34KB, 196x197px) Image search: [Google]
1464148628471.png
34KB, 196x197px
>>27558066
This is my new favorite episode.

The amount if NEET assblastedness from an episode so delicious.
>>
>>27558066
I feel your pain bro. Fresh out of collage and the only jobs I can get don't pay much for those starting out. My rent would take up almost half my month's pay and I don't have enough money for grad school.
>>
>>27558105

>Literally impossible and completely pointless unless you want to throw it in the trash. She buys high quality fabric anyway.

>Maybe if you want it too look like shit. And what about person who cleans the castle. Probably Spike anyway.

Nigga the episode was about TRYING. Even if you fail.

You NEETs never learn. You have to fail over hundred times to succeed once sometimes.
>>
>>27558231
What was your major?
>>
>>27558066

Stay mad faggot
Do a favour to the world, no, just to yiur family and kill yourself

They need it, believe me
>>
>>27558243
>paying people for trying even if they fail
>proper job
kill yourself
also enjoy being slave
>>
>>27558278
Enjoy amounting to nothing because your afraid of getting your feelers hurt.
>>
>>27558139
>>27558193
>>27558210
>tfw neet
>tfw loved this episode because it inspired me to make something of myself
>>
>>27558306
Too of those post are me.
And I got to say that is great. That is exactly what the episode was trying to promote.

Go out there anon and try, and don't ever stop trying no matter how hard it gets.

You will fall, you will be pushed down over and over. But all long as you have the will to get back up and try again that is all that matters.

I just hate the self righteous neets on here making excuses.

Go out there anon and conquer!
>>
>>27558365
>Too of those post are me.
>Too
Two*
God damn it me. I haven't even started drinking yet...
>>
File: image038.jpg (74KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
image038.jpg
74KB, 640x512px
>>27558116

No. Fuck you.

>>27558135

No. Fuck you.

>>27558146

No. Fuck you.

>>27558210

You know you're being untruthful, so, fuck you.

>>27558262

No. Fuck you. If I kill anyone it's going to be children. The only thing destroyed when one kills an adult is some small piece of the bureaucracy they administrate and only killing children attacks the very soul of society, it's the only way to reach it's feelings. Society is going to pay me for the work I've done one way or the other.
>>
The big question is, how some people simply have less confidence and drive than others? At what point in life do the anons and the chads get separated, and why?
>>
>>27558399
Godspeed, NEET bro.
>>
>>27558399
Meh. Go crazy.
>>
>>27558399
>killing children
Jesus fucking Christ that's despicable. If you want to kill someone go after a CEO who's ruined the lives of thousands like Martin Shkreli, not innocent kids who aren't even the chads you hate.
>>
>>27557368
Considering Fluttershy tried to arrange three different jobs that literally a retard could accomplish to get her brother a decent living, and he fucked all of them up for no good reason, she was well within her rights to kick him out. I mean, shit, if you can't be arsed to dip cloth in a bowl or wipe a window maybe you're too incompetent to survive. It was clear he wouldn't even be capable of doing household chores for his parents with the whole "you end up doing everything for him" bit.
>>
>>27558399
>You know you're being untruthful, so, fuck you.

Actually not. This is the first episode I've watched in three years, since Twilight got wings.

>If I kill anyone it's going to be children. The only thing destroyed when one kills an adult is some small piece of the bureaucracy they administrate and only killing children attacks the very soul of society, it's the only way to reach it's feelings. Society is going to pay me for the work I've done one way or the other.

Wow thats a sharper edge that a thousand times folded katana. Thats a retarded view of the world and you would absolutely accomplish nothing if you did that except hurt innocent people that has nothing to do with your anger.

If you are going to be a /r9k/ incarnation than hit a government building or something.
>>
>>27558440
This
>>
>>27558399
Wow, you sure are a special snowflake.

Good riddance, stay mad forever taking care of your parents, faggot.
>>
>>27558415
when children get old enough to start acting antagonistic towards others and excluding them from whatever social circle because of how they look, how rich their family is or how well they do
so about primary school age. the child mixed with dirt doesn't feel the need to push itself to do anything and so an anon is born
>>
>>27558066
First off it isn't about living at home, shit tons of people especially around my age 22-26+ have too these days. The issue is he is an asshole who inflicts himself on his family by way of emotional manipulation so he can avoid failing.

If you see yourself in this character during the first part of the episode then you much be a free loading piece of trash. I had to move back home last year, the difference is I work 40 hours a week and pull my own weight.

Tl;dr if this episode struck so close to home you couldn't finish it out you are probably a freeloading asshole who deserves to be insulted.
>>
>>27557368
Teaching a man how to fish is one of the kindest things one can do for another.
>>
>>27557494
Has there been any instances of ponies grazing?
I would suspect that several years of agricultural practices might affect their digestive systems a bit.
>>
>>27558399

Go ahead, give a name and you will remembered forever on this site for making such glorious thing

Believe me
>>
>>27558306
Have fun completing your University degree and thinking "Yeah I did it, I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE"
and then realize two years later that you still have no job, no one hires you and you sit on an 80k debt.
>>
>>27559112
And that people still hate you for being "NEET" and "freeloader".
>>
>>27557368
I would like to bring forth the argument that Anon isn't a pony, and that is the sole reason why he would be excluded from such treatment. He would not know how the world works, and how things operate, unlike Zephyr, and would probably have alot of problems integrating fully into Equestrian society.
>>
File: feels overflow.jpg (76KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
feels overflow.jpg
76KB, 500x377px
>>27559167
>tfw you try to apply for a shitty 9 to 5 supermarket job so you at least have something on your resume and can pay some of that debt back
>tfw in the interview you get told "A man with your qualifications shouldn't be working here, we won't be able to pay you adequately, I'm sorry, you're overqualified"
>tfw can't even get a pleb tier job
>tfw uneducated amoebas say shit like "I thought you're so smart, then why don't you have a job yet?"

Life is agony.
>>
File: 1396715929782.gif (2MB, 336x386px) Image search: [Google]
1396715929782.gif
2MB, 336x386px
>>27559112
>80k debt
>not having a scholarship
>>
File: pepe2.png (8KB, 215x255px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.png
8KB, 215x255px
>>27559297
>tfw government tries to find me the job
>5 jobs nicely dodged at interviews (one 100% job and at least 2 possible [or all if I tried to actually get them])
>still not kicked out and getting free health insurance
It's getting harder after one year. If I get another offer I say fuck off and just pay for insurance.
Should have enough money for 2 years.
>>
>>27558066
>These replies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
>>
File: 1448810250554.png (1014KB, 2514x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1448810250554.png
1014KB, 2514x1202px
>>27559447
/r9k/ tells it how it is
>>
File: 1459001882819.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
1459001882819.gif
4MB, 270x263px
>tfw i'm a worthless loser
>Never going to do anything with my life
At least i'll be dead in two years so i wont be a burden on my parents anymore
>>
>>27557368

we need to invite /r9k/ to watch this episode
>>
>>27558399

The portal to Equestria is only one well knotted piece of rope away, Anon.

Take the ride, it never ends.
>>
>>27559485
>loser
>falling for literal social construct memes
People hate difference. They think what they do is good and everyone else should die. You can't be gay, can't be atheist, can't watch anime, ponies, have to work X hours everyday, marry Christian girl and adopt poor kids from Africa, etc.
Fuck the system.
>>
I love the fact that fluttershy, rainbow, and fluttershy's parents clearly all despise him , and would be happier if he died.
>>
>all these people who are saying they couldn't get a job after they finished college most likely didn't even attempt to get internships or side jobs.
GET FUCKED FAILURES
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO GET INTERNSHIPS
ONE SEMESTER COLLEGE
ONE SEMESTER INTERN
also FlutterbrotherXrainborape when
>>
>>27559839
My university requires a month of internship to pass.
By the time I learned about it it was already too late to apply to the best companies. Now I'll have to settle for some shitty repair service.
My life is fucked.
>>
>>27558066
Feel ya bro. I still live at home and I'm about to graduate university. I can't find a fucking job anywhere even with my God-tier STEM degree. The jobs I do find offer me no prospect of living independently, let alone live independently and pay off my meager student-loan debt. I'm about to say "fuck it" and just default. Let the government clowns, with their robust pensions and "fuck you" money, come after me. I couldn't care less these days. I'm content with falling through the cracks.

I'm really glad I don't watch this shit show anymore if that's the attitude they take to people living at home.
>>
For those worried about the expenses of higher education, I've been told that most employers only look at like the top 20 schools when weighing the pros and cons of hiring. So find a cheap campus that teaches the courses you want. That's what I did and I was out of debt within a year, no scholarship, no government aide, nothing but my own cash, and my job only pays average.
>>
>>27559725
That's sad, anon. Why would you love that?
>>
>>27559883
>2 months almost average wage for best students but with 16 pages report after
>too lazy so took one month for free instead
:^)
>>
>>27559959
Actually they wanted to give me contract but I misunderstood what upcoming documents from university would be and the guy misunderstood what I said. It was just confirmation that they take me in and the guy probably thought university would pay me (other students took 2 months paid one in the same place). Never bothered to mention it to actually make them pay me.
>>
>>27559938
because it reminds me of my life
>>
File: 1465081645469.png (365KB, 2230x466px) Image search: [Google]
1465081645469.png
365KB, 2230x466px
For posterity.
>>
File: 1451513414452.jpg (36KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
1451513414452.jpg
36KB, 400x330px
>>27560485
>words for antz
>no posts reacting to it
>less then 10 blocks of ZooMED in words
it's shit
go back to plebbit school and git gud
>>
>>27557368
Reminds me of my relationship with my sister and her friends. Sometimes my sister misbehaved, but my parents protected her, so once we were adults I started badmouthing them in front of my extended family and their friends, all the truth of course. I think they lost a couple of friends, but I couldn't care less, I already moved out that time and sporadically visit. I heard my sister lost a bf over this. Haha, oh man.
>>
File: 1463604832914.png (238KB, 517x855px) Image search: [Google]
1463604832914.png
238KB, 517x855px
Eventually my parents are going to get sick of my shit and kick me out. and when they do, it will be a fight to survive situation. I will end up dying since i'm weak. This doesn't really anger or upset me. It's merely survival of the fittest
I'm not fit to live.
>>
>>27558399
dumbass, dont kill kids, kill rich people. THEYRE the reason you can't support yourself working two full time jobs.

if youre gonna kill kids, kill their kids.
>>
>>27559636
except being a gay, atheist, anime watching wageslave cuckold with niggerbabies is in vogue right now.
>>
>>27562924
That's why rich people pay poor people to walk around with guns as security and shoot other poor people.

The poor can't do shit for an uprising. The rich are well aware that everyone would murder them if they could, and have made sure that's not a problem for them.
>>
>>27562253
If you live in a first world country you have to go out of your way to starve.
>>
File: Fluttershiggy.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershiggy.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>27557368
>Fluttershy...sends his brother
>His brother
>>
>>27558066

Have you heard of tumblr.com? I've heard you can start your very own blog there.
>>
>>27563734
I don't like to bother people.
Besides, it doesn't have to be starving.
>>
>>27558399
>the post on 4chan had a profile picture of what appears to a newspaper detailing the Bath tragedy
>>
File: image.png (313KB, 499x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
313KB, 499x481px
>>27559461
>tells it how it is

That's a funny way to spell 'spouts self-pitying delusions'
>>
>>27563777
Fucking SAVAGE.
>>
>>27559297

>9-5 job

Bro, you want a pleb tier job, you gotta open up your availability. I'm more highly educated than my store manager, and I got hired as a fucking janitor, at like 20 hours a week.

They probably didn't think you would fit the job well, or that you might cut and run immediately after getting hired.
>>
>>27564102
when did normies start browsing /mlp/
>>
I can't do it, even if i try.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.