[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 534
Thread images: 95

Previous thread: >>27519796

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
But if I'm in the kitchen I can't bring her more beer.
>>
>>27544684
>mfw it's not dong ring
>>
What the fuck happened with the last thread? I go to bed and we become some edge dumping ground?
>>
>>27544785
Summer. Summer is happening.
>>
>>27544785
Strict parent = edge
>>
You're all up past your bedtime. That's what's happening
>>
>>27544801
Did you miss the part when Twilight magically altered his memories?
Unless you choose to cut it out, it is, indeed, vary dark
>>
>>27544810
>TFW going to bed does not impede your posting ability
>>
>>27544801
You keep your face in the previous thread.
>>
>>27544800
Bluh. I knew it was coming, but bluh all the same.

>>27544801
There was a good deal more in that last thread than strict parenting. You're misrepresenting the bullshit that was being peddled.
>>
>>27544801
To quote >>27544835:

>That's the thing. If this was just a strict parent and their kid it would be fine.

>But Anon is a full-grown adult. It becomes less strict parenting and more domestic abuse.

>Twilight decides what he eats, who he's friends with, what his hobbies are, and what he isn't or is allowed to do. You even have her changing his NAME because she doesn't think it's colty enough.

>Reverse the genders for a moment and you have a woman in a toxic relationship with a control freak of a man who wants to dictate every aspect of her life.

Edge-Anon, remove the throngs of sailors from around your computer before trying again. Maybe don't try and write stories around men on shore leave.
>>
>>27544878
While those are bad, they are all utterly inconsequential compared to invading his mind and taking his memories.
Mind-rape is a far too generous term, comparing a physical assault with a violation of your very mind, that which is who you are.
>>
>>27544901
No, no, no. Shut up, Durnk. Hasn't your mom or dad ever violated the sanctity of your mind because you mouthed off to them? Jeez, it's like you've never had strict parents.
>>
Wew lads, this is enough of this. Let's go back to shitposting about dong rings and politics.
>>
>>27544935
>This

I think Princess Celestia is finally going to lose an election, Dong Ring has some really good policies.
Who could turn down the "Pics of the human's penis with each tax return" bill she's promising?
>>
File: walter_freeman-lobotomy.jpg (158KB, 1368x1083px) Image search: [Google]
walter_freeman-lobotomy.jpg
158KB, 1368x1083px
>>27544914
You may poke fun at Ms. Strict Parents all you want, but that's literally 40s-50s America. Edge or no edge, call it whatever you will.
>>
>>27544973
>>literally 40s-50s America
Sure thing, Edge-Anon.
>>
can we go back to twi being a painfully adorable spaghettimancer?
>>
>>27544400
Ignore the cunts and write it anyway.
And ignore BNW, I found nothing he's written to be memorable except all the things I didn't like, that's telling of his work enough.
>>
File: chrysalis-love-fountain.gif (69KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
chrysalis-love-fountain.gif
69KB, 320x320px
>>27544935
Only liquid love can help us now.
>>
>>27544973
Why don't you go to SiM?
>>
>>27544982
Did she OD?
>>
>>27544980
>I found nothing he's written to be memorable except all the things I didn't like
Opinions officially discarded.

Genius idea: "Write an idea that everyone who reads it hates. Having good ideas means you lose."
>>
>>27544978
Indeed it is. That's why if we are pushing "50's Murics gender roles", "50's Murica lobotomies" are just as fair.

>>27544990
What am *I* supposed to do there?
>>
>>27544990
Please direct edge posters to the slavery thread, SiM is for BDSM fetishes and NMM waifu posting now, not edge.
>>
>>27545012
Turn the story so it's Anon mind fuc-- I mean parenting strictly the ponies and the people there will love it.
>>
>>27545024
My mistake.
>>
>>27545004
Both Daring Douche's are garbage, Cowtipping was boring, and the rest of his stuff is only good till you forget about it 10 minutes after you're done fapping or reading it.
>>
>>27545004
>Write an idea that everyone who reads it hates. Having good ideas means you lose

>1ce upon a thyme, their was a buk hors called Twiglet Spelunker
>"Anon I want u 2 gargle my chainsaw-horn-cock"
"kno u"
>Than sidhe raaaped him

XXX fanx guys i suk @ writing LOL
>>
>>27545037
>"Anon stop!"
"No! I'm being a dad!"
>Anon proceeds to shove a nail up through a pony's nose and into their brain.
>>
>>27544959
I heard Luna is working on a policy where any tax return filed at night gets a voucher for one night in the dream world with her to do anything.

she'll even let you hold her hoof and rub her chest fluff.
>>
>>27545037
You are talking to the wrong person...
>>
>>27545066
Well the right person can read the post and ponder on it.
>>
>>27545082
The right... man in the wrong.. puhlace kan make AH-AL the difff...erence.... in the world.
>>
File: oh well.jpg (139KB, 667x747px) Image search: [Google]
oh well.jpg
139KB, 667x747px
>>27545082
ok anon
>>
>>27545104
Don't you go all Rusky on me.
>>
>>27545047

This isn't china you know. Chis chan's bedroom repels china naturally.
>>
Alright, so, trying to sum up from that idea/prompt a little while ago:

Ancient Anon is somehow in every race's mythos as *something*. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we have so far:

Changelings: Creator-god

Gryphons: Craftsmith-god, bred with ancient gryphonness, all great craftsbirds claim lineage from that line

Diamond Dogs: Master-god has returned to lead us into a glorious future

Minotaurs: Hermaphrodite god/dess of Feasting, Fighting and Fucking

Deer: Something about Anon being a predator shadow-god

Pones: Unknown

Zeebs: Unknown

Buffalo: Who cares

Is this about right, or what am I missing?
>>
>>27545120
Saddle-Ayyrabians?
>>
File: my dick is big.jpg (42KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
my dick is big.jpg
42KB, 210x240px
>>27545112
Dream on
>>
>>27544973
>Ms. Strict Parents
>parents
>not spouse.
It's like you think that people brainwashing their spouses is the same thing as parenting and children.
You keep insisting the same invalid shit over and over again like there's something in your brain that can't process what people are saying to you.
Selfish bastard. Why don't you give that extra chromosome to some poor child who needs it?
>>
>>27545123
Were they already mentioned? I'm just trying to go off of what has already been written.
>>
>>27545131
Are mules the social equivalent of mixed-race children? We already have ziggers, so the filthy mules can't be the niggers of Equestria.
>>
>>27545156
Holy shit, you stupid fuck! What's your problem with me? What, you disagree that magically wiping someone's mind is roughly equivalent to a lobotomy?
>>
>>27545165
If zebras are niggers, then what if donkeys are spics?
>>
>>27545120
yaks
>>
>>27545041
>Getting this salty
Tabletop please
>>
File: 684829202.jpg (202KB, 667x669px) Image search: [Google]
684829202.jpg
202KB, 667x669px
>>27544684
>>
File: 1456486499002.png (72KB, 213x289px) Image search: [Google]
1456486499002.png
72KB, 213x289px
>>27545262
>>
>>27544980
Samefaging this hard
>>
File: 6848292022.jpg (177KB, 678x709px) Image search: [Google]
6848292022.jpg
177KB, 678x709px
>>27545265
>>
>>27544745
Relieved Twilight is adorable.
>>
>>27545253
What were yaks again? I mean, so far my oneshit just has minos and dogs with pones scrunching in the background, so... this doesn't need to turn into a multi-part epic.
>>
File: 72wUVbD.png?1.png (109KB, 456x641px) Image search: [Google]
72wUVbD.png?1.png
109KB, 456x641px
>>27545257
>>27545281
Two retards for the price of one, what a shitty deal.
>>
File: very very big.jpg (72KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
very very big.jpg
72KB, 640x360px
>>27545416
Just what the fuck did you prove?
>>
>>27545405
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Prince_Rutherford
>>
>>27545405
To the yaks anon was the God of death and duty the last of the gods
>>
>>27545416
You're killing my garden with this much salt
>>
God Anon continues in Zebrica. Not the most RGRE one but we'll get back on track with that when we visit Saddle Arabia next.

Zebra

>"Come closer apprentice, if practice voodoo you must. Then you must learn of loa in which you'll trust."
>"I will speak of Baron Anonedi, a spirit you would not want to see."
>"Departing souls are his charge, he ferries them to the underworld on his barge."
>"At full moon, he walks among the graves. You might catch a glimpse of him if you are brave."

>-------10000 years ago--------

>A man in robes wanders a graveyard making spooky noises.
>I feel like an ass, he thinks. But it's worth it.
>He couldn't deal with anymore weirdness, so he hatched a cunning plan.
>He moved far away and built his home near a graveyard.
>He plays the part of a ghostly spirit, in hope it will keep annoying creatures at bay.
>"WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He says, while waving his arms about.
>Yeah this shit is haunted, he thinks. Stay the fuck away.

>-------Present Day---------

>"If his favor you seek, for spells and hexes you wish to speak."
>"Make an offering at the graves, and about his aid you'll surely rave."

>An annoyed man back his bags
>"God damn it" he grumbles.
>Last night he went out to spook around but he didn't like what he found.
>Zebra's worshiping an effigy. Of him.
>Chanting spells and rhyming words. Leaving offerings in the dirt.
>"To hell with civilization." He mutters.

http://pastebin.com/9G2Xx8Ar
>>
>>27545123
They aren't a real species
>>
>>27545500
Nah, you're good. Mind if I do a present-day Anon oneshit based on this? That idea was kicked around last couple of threads.
>>
>>27544980
I don't think this thread is right for you, might I suggest you find a new place to shitpost.
>>
>>27545551
Post was deleted. Idea was what?
>>
File: mc fucked up.jpg (98KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
mc fucked up.jpg
98KB, 555x555px
>>27544684
>Anon is in an abusive relationship with a mare
>She beats him
>He goes to the Anon shelter for abused Anons
>>
>>27545556
I was responding to He-Anon. Basically, I'm gon' bastardize his idea, and wondered if he wanted a safeword.
>>
>>27545049
I might write something with this later, thanks for the idea.
>>
>>27544684
>Vinyl talking
>Even though it is heavily implied that she is mute
>>
>>27545584
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>27545584
It is also heavily implied that you are a faggot.
>>
>>27545568
No. No. No.
>>
>>27545616
made you look lol
>>
>>27545551
Yeah. Go for it. It's not like I'm going to hunt you down and piss on your keyboard for using an idea.
>>
Durnk, did you get into the reverse-trap thread by accident, when ctrl-f'ing "reverse"?
>>
Forgive the rant; I'll spoiler it.

Get the fuck over it, Edge-Anon. No-one here likes your magical-lobotomy idea. Nobody thinks that ruining Anon and going so far as to steal his name/remove his identity is anywhere NEAR what you consider a "strict parent". You're surrounded by people who are telling you that you story sucks. Let's look at what you have to say to defend your story:

>>27544507
All I'm hearing from your response to BNW dropping your fic is that you're angry that he's voicing his disapproval. You don't try to defend your idea at all; instead you focus on the fact that someone DARES share an opinion that you don't like.

>>27544709
And now you're back again. You backpedal by trying to compare Twilight's actions to "parents trying to make sure the bad influences are away from him".

Good parents do not constantly spy on their child, make them play with friends that the parent approves of, take away food their child can enjoy (or in the context of your story, foods that Anon can eat and digest), take away their child's utensils because the kid had an accident while shaving, control what he reads and sees and takes away his "guilty pleasures". And for what reason? "I knows what's best for you better then[sic] you do"

That's inhumane, Edge-Anon. That's the sort of parent who will never see their kid ever again. Maybe the courts will take the child away, or maybe the poor bastard will put up with it until he's 18 and he moves out, never to willingly contact his parents ever again.

"Jesus, we have been immersed into ponies are marshmallows for so long that a strict parent is now grimdark."
That's the closest we get to you justifying or defending your ideas, pal. It would be different here in RGRE if you actually bothered to explain your ideas, but you instantly took personal offence and responded like we called your mother a fat whore. That's why nobody likes you or your shit.
>>
Looks like summer is finally here.
>>
>>27545677
Eagerly awaiting the prophecy of House Stark to come true. "Winter is Coming"
>>
>>27545677
What makes you say that?
>>
All I see here is a thread full of pussies made soft by modern SJW society, you people are an example of why the left is wrong about not beating your kids.
>>
>>27545696
The thread is three hours old and is already about 70+ shitposts, that means 90% of this thread is garbage.
>>
File: 1415886606166.jpg (144KB, 835x815px) Image search: [Google]
1415886606166.jpg
144KB, 835x815px
but where are the ponies
>>
>>27545665
I go where I choose, I write what I please
Boyish chicks are kinda hot

>>27545695
>"Winter is coming"
>Anon builds a wall to keep the pegasi from dumping snow on his property
"Feck off with yer winter!"

>>27545465
I like you.
>>
>>27545665
Poor Butters.
>>
>>27545568
>Anon is in an abusive relationship with a mare
>She beats him
>Silly marshmallow pones can't into violence tho
>He doesn't really feel anything
>She hits him too hard and hurts her hoof
>Anon cuddles her and kisses it better
>>
>>27545751
Coming to give you bear hugs.
>>
File: strongfilly.png (715KB, 924x1024px) Image search: [Google]
strongfilly.png
715KB, 924x1024px
>>27545792
Must be StrongFilly's mom
>>
>>27545792
>>27545826
>LaPanon hires Strongfilly and Strongmommy to advertise his gym
>"Anon's Gym will turn you into a mare!"
>Strongfilly juggles dumbbells while her mom benches several beautiful stallions
>Something something whimsy
>>
>You are Luna, a mare of many names and titles.
>You're so old that you've stopped using ancient titles earned from forgotten civilizations.
>You're old enough that you've even forgotten some of those honourables through simple misuse.
>Nopony knew what a "Zahg-phir" was, nor why you were one. Why use it?
>A few thousand years ago, you were known by Pegasi as "Asteria"; goddess of nocturnal oracles and the stars..
>In the decades approaching your inevitable corruption, several remote Zebra tribes worshipped your image and in hushed whispers called you Achlys, primordial goddess of eternal night, misery and sorrow.
Thanks, Wikipedia.
>Now?
>You are just Luna: Princess of Equestria.
>You don't have to overlook sacrifices of feathers or horns any more.
>You don't have to command ritual dancing for a favourable moon in the springtime.
>Most unfortunately, you aren't aloud to host a week-long earth-pony orgy in the caves below the Castle.
>Stupid sister.
>Nobody parties better than the earth-ponies.
>Speaking of your sister, she's given you a task to complete.
>She certainly didn't give you an order; your sister is too kind to command her own blood.
>But after everything you've put her through, you treat the few requests she makes of you as such.
>She wants you to peer into the dreams of a creature called "Anonymous"; some colt who popped in through a portal your sister created when she discreetly tried to steal cake from the royal kitchens.
>>
>>27545977
>In all honesty, you stopped listening after she mentioned that Anonymous was a "he".
>Like you said; you're old.
>You've seen gender dominance flip back and forth between female and male countless times.
>Unfortunately, you're sheath-deep in a mare-dominated society.
>That means that the stallions with the delicious-smelling genitals are about as docile and strong-willed as kittens.
>No orgies for you; at least not for another three or four centuries.

>Your job is this: go into Anonymous' dreams and see if he's a threat.
>Apparently, the colt injured some guardsmares when he tried to escape, post-summoning.
>Pfft.
>He probably squirmed and flailed in panic and accidentally slapped a guard who got too close to him.
>However, your sister requested that you do this for her; and so you will.
>Anonymous' dream is easy to find in the dreamscape; it's an island of purple in a sea of blue pony dreams.
>Your plan is simple: Infiltrate his dream (mentally preparing yourself for all the pink you're bound to encounter), watch him until he wakes up, and then report back to your sister.
>You can take advantage of the average dreamer's ability to ignore whatever isn't important.
>As long as you stay in the background, Anonymous could be staring right at you and he won't even notice that you're there.
>In you go!

>You wake up several hours later.
>You're dehydrated, your bedsheets are soaked, and you can't feel your hind legs.
>.......
>You should probably investigate this matter personally.
>Maybe a week-long trip to the home of Anonymous will be in order.
>All you need to do is to send a warning to your sister's student over in Ponyville and tell her to ignore any moaning she hears from Anonymous' house.
>Th-those are just the noises that happen when you investigate things.
>>
>>27545698
(You)
>>
>>27545986
More?
>>
>>27546311
agreed. we need more Luna stuff
>>
>>27545616
>>27545624
the 12 year olds are back.
>>
>>27545698
Go back to whatever hillbilly slum you came from
>>
File: 1461270973419.png (100KB, 541x486px) Image search: [Google]
1461270973419.png
100KB, 541x486px
>>27546523
> Be Anon, officially one year older than you were before
> The gifts you got range from subtle,
> A bottle of amantillado
> To...not subtle
> A cream filled eclair and a strawberry donut
> Thanks, Ponk
> To cute
> A blushing Luna magics over a little hoofmade booklet of coupons and teleports away
> And so, when the party is over, that is the first one you actually look at
> At least half of them read,
> "Facilitated dream: Anypony you want, anywhere you want, anything you want."
> The rest of the coupons look older and a bit more ragged
> Vouchers for massages, doing the dishes, hugs, and one for cleaning her room
> You have immediate flashbacks to your own childhood, and the terrible little coupon gifts
> The books you read
> The terrible drawings you later found out Mom actually kept
> You sit down heavily on the bed, reminiscing about a life you cannot return to, even if you could go back home
> The sun sets, and you sigh
> You think you know what you want to do with your first coupon

> Unending whiteness surrounds you
> Luna fades into view, still a little red around the cheeks, her eyes half-lidded
> "So soon? My, but you are an eager colt. Tell me, what can I become for you, what is your desire?"
> Huh, it actually worked
"Can you be a Zeppelin, customized to store and launch aircraft?"
> She looks startled, then shrugs
> "In your dreams, I can be anything you want me to be."
> A boyish surge of joy fills your heart
"Sky pirates, assemble!"

> Be the dread zeppelin Eclipse
> You do not know how you feel about your new form
> The feel of Anon clambering around your decks, leaning from your windows, gripping your controls with firm confidence
> Perhaps he was raised without a father?
> T'would explain all this fillyish fantasy
> You plow through a cloud in Anon's dream, envelop tingling with the condensation
> When you burst through the other side, Anon gives an order through your speaker system
>>
>>27546741
> You are not familiar with this form of vibration, but it is not unwelcome
> Numerous biplanes launch from your bays, descending upon an unsuspecting skybarge that you may have given a solar insignia to
> Your horn blasts in exultation at the plunder and destruction of the Solar Confederacy
> It is matched by Anon's shouts of glee and triumph
> You believe you shall entertain the dreams of this human again

> Be Celestia, passing by your sleeping sister
> She's making weird noises in her sleep
> Probably motorboating a dreaming stallion's balls again
> You roll your eyes and move on
>>
>Anon manages to hide his omnivorous tendencies; ponies think he's a herbivore just like them
>Then a traveling group of griffons go through town selling trinkets, goods, and services
>Among their stock is smoked meat
>Anon either buys their stock in secret after dark and hope that the griffons are still in town and selling, or he has to buy from them in broad daylight in front of all the ponies.
>Ponies react
>>
>>27546749
>> Probably motorboating a dreaming stallion's balls again
kek
>>
>>27546757
Liking this idea.
>>
>>27546741
>>27546749
besides the balls part, which was kinda funny, this story is pretty cute
>>
>>27546757
Alt:
>Griffon-gypsies set up camp outside of town
>The smells of a meat BBQ fill the air
>Ponies stay inside to avoid retching at the smell of cooking flesh
>Anon stays outside where he can smell the feast, anxiously trying to decide if he should go over and trade for meat, or if he should ignore it and maintain his relationship with the herbivore ponies
>Ponies see him and think he's just uniquely distressed by the smell of cooking meat
>>
File: abloom.jpg (109KB, 1280x1160px) Image search: [Google]
abloom.jpg
109KB, 1280x1160px
>>27546757
This gets brought up fairly often in some form or another. It's fun to talk about, but the basic premise doesn't really have much meat (no pun) on it and it's not really worth expanding. Could work as a dumb one shot, but even that's stretching it.
>>
>>27546809
>"Is that drool? The poor dear must be trying not to throw up from the smell."
>>
>>27546815
Maybe not as the backbone of a story. It could be a feature that has SOME plot relevance. idk
>>
>"Aunties, I really don't think this will get his attention."
>"Thou speak foolishly! Our fair Anonymous will be smitten with our finely decorated bodies!"
>"What she said, Cadence. You need to stop worrying about this."
>>
"Twilight, I'm just saying, you're worrying over nothing."
>You are ANON, and you are walking back to your home after an "emergency meeting" with Princess Twilight
>"emergency meeting" because there's been some sightings of, and I'll quote here, 'ne'er-do-well elements' around town
>"Anon, listen to me. All the ancient records point to a bipedal male spirit that wields great power-"
>She was concerned that they'd try to abduct you or sacrifice you or something else involving ritual bodypaint and virgins
"Twilight, what I'm saying is that you should listen to me too - that's standard fare for a bunch of pantheons back home-"
>Twilight huffs, annoyed. "Look, Anon, I've done my research-"
>You cringe internally
>"-this isn't like the Princesses, or any other pantheons. They are just deified Gryphons or Minotaurs. This is a separate entity that has a lot of the same characteristics that you do-"
>You throw up your hands
"Okay! And all I'm saying is that humans have this shit too! Like the Kokopelli, the Greek or Norse pantheons - hell, even animal-human hybrids like the degenerate furries of Egypt. This is no big fucking deal-"
>You hear her little hoofsies stomp as you round the corner to your street
>"Anon! There's no other reason for these, these - pilgrims to show up in town!"
"I dunno, I was pretty popular at the gala-"
>"That was more than just awe at seeing a new species. I could tell-"
"You sure it wasn't my helicopter dick?"
>Twilight sputters. "B-wh, when did THAT happen?!"
>You shrug
"Luna throws one hell of an afterparty. Anyway, look. I'm like, twice the size of most anything here, so.. I'm not....concerned. Huh."
>Your rebuttal dies in your throat as you finally walk up to your house
>What can best be described as a makeshift hobo camp has formed in the middle of the road
>White robed figures are busy making fire, tending to food, laying out what looks like balls and sticks on an altar
"Are...are those Diamond Do-"
>"MASTER IS HERE! THE MASTER IS HERE!"
>>
>>27547387
oboi this is gonna be gud
>>
>>27546749
I mean, was kind of hoping the more would be some Lewdna, but this is pretty good too.
>>
File: 1461254901985.png (352KB, 743x744px) Image search: [Google]
1461254901985.png
352KB, 743x744px
>>27547543
Your best memories with her won't be lewd, anon.
>>
>>27547387
>Well this just got really lewd really quickly
>About four or five dogs perk up at the call, bounding over to you
"NonononoNONO-"
>There's a sigh next to you
>The sigh that means "I told you so" + "typical colt"
>. . . if she says anything you're gonna twist her teats
>With a tingly sound Twilight charges up her horn, and your would-be worshipers/attackers slam against purplesmart's forcefield bubble
>This only phases them for a moment, as they start just....
>"Maaaasssstteeerrrr we are your most faithful~" one whines, sitting on your path
"Look I got out of that lifestyle a long time ago-"
>"MASTER! LEAD US TO GLORY!" the second crows, slamming into the force-field again
>"Ah haff yeh newhbabah!" one chirps happily, doing that whole-body wiggle thing that some idiot-dogs do
>"Yeah ok enough of this - I'm going to escort you to your home, and you're to keep your door locked until I can bring the guard." Twilight Deadpans, walking forward slowly
>You follow by her side, your purple bubble gently nudging the dogs out of the way
". . . You know, they don't look EVIL, per se-"
>One rolls over and presents her tum-oh WOW that's a lot of nipples
>"Anon, don't try me right now-"
"I mean, they've brought their own leashes-"
>"ANON."
"Fiiiine."
>After a few more minutes of gently shoving the strays aside, you find yourself standing in the doorway of your home once more
>Door shut and locked
>"Now all you ratty bitches listen up-" Twilight begins, but is quickly booed out
>"Das racis!" "My mother was a based bitch-"
>"If you hurt that colt the crown WILL prosecute! I'm going to talk with your embassy, but NO FUNNY BUSINESS-"
"Like HA-HA funny or Ironic Funny or-"
>"NOT HELPING, ANON-"
>"DO NOT DISRESPECT THE MASTER!"
>"Fuck this I can fly-"
>"Jump! Jump to get the heretic!"
>Oh this is gonna be good
>You quickly make your way over to your livingroom window, watching as the diamond dogs launch themselves up to catch Twilight
>>
>>27547387
>>"MASTER IS HERE! THE MASTER IS HERE!"

>Somewhere in Ponyville, Time Turner stops what he's doing and looks up.
>He doesn't know why, but he feels like he needs to be somewhere.
>>
>>27547634
I'm loving this
>>
>>27547634
>Of course, she's hovering juuuust outside their reach
>Toying with them
>....mares
>Eventually after a few rude gestures she flies off, and a couple of your, uh. Devotees? Chase after her
>ah well
>You step away from the window
>What a day. This was almost as bad as when the bandersna-
>"AWOOOOOOO-"
>What the everliving FUCK-
>You look out the window again and 3 of the dogs are just sitting there, on your front lawn, howling
>"AWOOOO-"
>You bang on the windows
"HEY! NO!"
>Their ears perk up, and you shake your head at them
"NO."
>. . .
>You stare the tall one down
>She looks a bit like a german shepherd
>So... she's probably your troublemaker
>.....
>Grinning, she tilts her head back
>"AWOOOOO-"
"DAMNIT DO NOT AWOO THERE IS A 35 BIT PENALTY FOR AWOO-"
>You bang on the window again to get their attention, and they eagerly beckon you outside
>With stick and ball and leash and ballgag
>....easy, anon jr
>They just don't know what they're doing to y-WOW that is a lot of nipples
>. . .
>The tall one gives you the eyebrows
>You pull away from the window
>You've had enough of their bullshit for today
>Gon' make you a sammitch is what you're gon' do.

>You are Carrie.
>Well, that's your short form. 'Canus of the pack Diggyhole, whose sire is Hard Bone' doesn't exactly roll off the tongue in common, but, eh
>And you are a good girl
>YES YOU ARE
>You always had faith in the old legends, and your faith has been rewarded!
>The Temple of the Good Dog has paw-picked YOU and your followers to find the Master, fetch him, and have him lead the great packs to a glorious future!
>You roll on His Sacred Lawn in glee
>Although the traditional pack greeting did not go so well... the stupid smelly horse stopped you from tackling The Master
>You saw how he responded to the howling of need!
>The ancestors are right! It stirs him to action!
>ALL HAIL THE MASTER!
>"Hey! Hey! Carrie!"
"Mmm? What's up, Pringles?"
>>
>>27547910
>Praetorian, or Pringles - fuck, her name was longer than yours - sits down next to you, tucking His Most Holy Morning Newspaper under her butt for safekeeping
>The best KIND of keeping
>"Sooooo.... how do we get him out? The ancient texts spoke of a small door by which we may enter the foodatorium, but I saw nothing of the sort when we first made up camp-"
"Hmm...."
>"That is the traditional way of entry...and I don't want to deviate from our ancestors - not when so much of their writing has been true!"
>Aww, she's getting excited again
>It's good to be around so many devo-
>*whap whap whap whap*
"Pringles! THE NEWSPAPER-"
>"Aaaaahhhh~" Pringles hops off of His Most Holy Morning Newspaper, checking it for any damage
>She sighs in relief
"Be more careful! We cannot disappoint master! If we do... then we'll be Bad Dogs!"
>The two of you shudder
>What a terrible fate, to face the pain of the squirt bottle and the existential prison of torment that is the tree-you-get-leashed-to-in-the-backyard
>No. That won't be your fate!
>A shadow blots out the sun
>"Ever Vigilant, Bitches. Be on your guard! The enemy is on our doorstep! THAT SQUIRREL! IT PLOTS AGAINST U-"
"Thimble, cut it out. We're gonna be fine, just calm do-"
>"Thanatos the Vanguard NEVER CALMS DOWN. Not when the daystar leaves, not when the Zebras attack, and CERTAINLY NOT when WILD SQUIRRELS menace His Sacred Lawn! And YOU! YEAH- YOU! OVER THERE!"
>You see her point to a green unicorn who's coming out of the house across the street
>She points at herself
>"YEAH YOU. YOU BETTER FUCKING WATCH IT, ALRIGHT?! I SEE YOU THERE-"
>*bang bang bang* "I fucking swear if you go after the neighbors and raise my HOA fees I will kill you myself-"
>The Master makes silly threats, banging on his own windows
>We see you too, Master! We love you!
>Yeah
>You're gonna be fiiiiine
>>
>>27548009
I'm liking this so far, DD's are equal parts cute and ridiculous, with a hint of lewd. Keep it up, BNW
>>
>>27547114

>"Aunt Celestia, we look like a bunch of emo foals who just walked out of a Hot Trotpic."
>>
>>27547114
I thought from the thumbnail that Celestia was actually Shining Armour in drag.
>>
>>27548009

I honestly want anon to go with those dogs, but I await your direction and green BNWF
>>
>>27548009
>You are now Twilight Sparkle
>And after losing those dumb bitches in the lake - seriously. They just ran into the lake
>You fly to your castlebrary
>You're gonna fire off a few quick letters, round up some guards.... clear out the rabble
>N-not in a bad way!
>Just... just to ensure safety
>The last thing you want to do, since this is touching on religious subjects, is to start a holy war
>Especially over one difficult colt
>So, a guard around the house, put the dogs in a preapproved protest zone, clear the streets... it'll be fiiiiine
>You land infront of your castle, nodding at your saluting guards
"Mares! Gather all free guardsponies - we need to protect the human, Anonymous, from some religious zealots that have come into Ponyville-"
>"Ma'am! You mean the ones inside the great hall?"
"Bwuh?"
>The guardsmare looks at you, and for a brief moment confusion crosses her face
>"M-Ma'am. The Minotauren delegation is here to negotiate visitation and festival rights."
>What?
"Wh-what? No, I'm talking about the Diamond Dogs-"
>"Diamond Dogs?! This far into tow- We'll rally the entire roster-"
"N-no, just... just. Hold on, let's...one religion at a time."
>You walk forward, and the doors open for you
>And before you, clad in the traditional toga of the Blue Oyster Cult, stand two minotauresses
>And uh
>A golem
>At least, you *think* it's a golem of some sort
>They turn once the door is opened, and the smallest one smiles as they face you fully
>"Hi Princess Twilight! It's a pleasure to meet you - I'm Helga!"
>>
File: 1416442681877.png (250KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
1416442681877.png
250KB, 600x473px
>>27548163
>Helga

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>27548163
> Blue Oyster Cult
Patrician.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 1276x962px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 1276x962px
>>27548163
I'm so in to this shit that I stopped halfway into a 2 hour mastication session to read it.
>>
oh shit I guess I should say - I'm done for right now. I guess... I need a working name for this to put it in the pastebin, seeing as how this is going to be A Thing(tm).
>>
>>27548223
What could you possibly be having for it to take 2 hours to chew?
>>
>>27548267
Anontheosis

>>27548270
Frozen milkduds, maybe
>>
>>27548267

Maybe a Pantheon pun or something?

>Panthanon
>>
>>27548267
Master of Puppies
>>
>>27548098
>"Now now, Cadence. I read a Trotting Pone magazine once, trust me, this is what's in style."
>"How long ago was this?"
>"Oh, only about a decade or so. How much difference could that make?"
>>
>>27548267
Very nice job, had a giggle or two in there and it brighten my mood bnw, is there going to be crazy like the time Applejack summoned the great Apple?

Though I do wonder if the Immortal Anon is still around here's about all these shenagins and comes fast as a gods fist to see the fellow human

(spoiler) this of course throws all the religions into a shit fit as the sign of two human gods is the end times (/spoiler)
>>
>>27548163
>>27548396
Anon is obviously living in "mayfly pony" Equestria.
As in, to him days take thousands of years.
So 20 ish human years is literally an eternity for Equestria.
>>
>>27548396
To spoiler, just select your text and press control+s . Secondly, I was thinking more... like, Every few millenia, a human gets transported to Equestria - but all humans are from our current time.

The first one was there when there was nothing, so he just jacked off into the primordial ooze and drew dicks in the desert sand.

The second one was there at the dawn of the dinosaurs/dragons. My Little Raptor, Clever Girls are Magic.

The third one was there at the dawn of civilization. That's where these legends come from - basic knowledge from roundabout-our-time would make him look like a God; Fire-bringer, master-craftsman, able to harness streams with dams and waterwheels, Lord-of-the-Hunt.... but he's just a normal dude making bird baths and screaming at the yaks, like any normal red-blooded American.

Now, we've got our Anon.
>>
>>27546741
>"Sky pirates, assemble!"
Holy kek I remember that.
>>
>>27546741
>>27546749

Oh the memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uVJ-9qDado
>>
>>27548461
>They're all blood relatives of Anon
>>
>>27548461
>Anon makes a garden.
>This is how ponies learned farming.
>He just literally took some plants from the forest he recognized and put them outside his house.
>>
>>27548461
Phone is terrible to post with, but that's cool, so does this mean that Anon could breed the ponies and other assorted critters because dna is in there?

After all Primeval Anon jacked off into the ooze so its bound to be in there, then raptor non then civilization non soon added their own breeding genes to the pool.

Suddenly the aliens seeding life idea just became far more lewd
>>
>>27548670
>>27548595
Now you're thinking with portals. Lewd portals.
>>
>>27545669
Maybe, just maybe, stay with me here, but maybe he's asian, and therefore had stereotypical super strict parents (ie tiger mom) that did exactly all those things you label as inhumane, edgy, nazi like, and so on.
Maybe, and I'm spit balling here, but maybe your childhood experiences aren't representative of other people's experiences.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the story idea in question at all. In fact it's something I'd scroll right on by.

Anyway, point is you're a faggot.
>>
>>27548802
Tabletop please
>>
>>27548461
>>27548595
Ponies use doorknobs because that's what Anon's house had.
>Ponies use spoons because that's what Anon's house had.
>Ponies have oral sex because that's what Anon's books had.
>It's magical instinct to steal knowledge from humans.
>Something something writefags can make Twiggy evil if they want.
>>
>>27548848
I'm actually an anon that produces no content for any thread whatsoever.
>>
>>27548848
That did kinda look like his brand of shit, didn't it?
>>
>>27548872
>Anon takes the role of an Elder Titan (Dota 2, as in he's practically one of the creators of the game world) but just wants to drink his booze alone.
>>
>>27548872
>something something brain washing something somethinng total control something something strict parent something something someone thinks he's a gook
>>
>>27548872
>>27548972
previous thread in a nutshell
>>
In rgre i could be the best attention whore
When i claim that i'm a worthless loser that deserves to die i would have mares jumping to make me feel better. instead of people telling me to fuck off.
>>
>>27549046
That's lower than the Kola borehole.
>>
>Be Anon
>Life kinda sucks
>Your friends and family are far, far away, across the veil of worlds
>Most ponies don't care for you, aside from the odd fetishist
>Apparently humies are a thing
>Some mare with a sweater keeps slipping weird pictures of you under your door
>Hand worship, inflation, you name it
>You're oddly flattered, but still horrified
>You'd get a restraining order if you knew who she was
>Oh well
>Such is life in RGRE
>>
>>27548972
>>27548984
Did you reply to the wrong post or something? I can't see what >>27548972 has to do with >>27548872 in any way.

Or is it that >>27548972 replied to >>27548872 without meaning to? In which case >>27548984 is either confused, or is actually replying to himself while making the same mistake. In other words, a retard.
>>
>>27548294
Seconding Anontheosis
>>
>>27548312
I like this the most.

>>27549269
Yeah... but...

Anontheosis versus Panthanon. Panthanon just seems to roll off the tongue, at least, for me.

Also, seems my D&D group is taking a fucking ice age to get their shit together, so I might push out some more green while I wait. Maybe.
>>
>>27548267
holy anon.
>>
>>27549356
I feel like Anontheosis makes more sense, since yours is about an Anon in modern day with the creation myths. Panthanon would make more sense in the other story, describing the numerous gods Anon is.
>>
>>27549356
Gripes of wrath
>>
>>27549120
I just want to feel good some times
>>
>>27549464
It can go the other way too. He-man's story is the process of Anon becoming a god to various races, while BNW is writing about Anon being worshiped in his various aspects, as part of many pantheons.
>>
File: 1462104223468.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462104223468.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>27549500
>>
>>27549500
now THAT, I like.
>>
>>27549500
Like, stomach aches? Did Anon introduce Chipotle and their E.Coli collection to Equestria?
>>
>>27549986
>Anon comes from an entirely different planet with entirely different flora and fauna
>Anon brings with him hundreds of deadly diseases that Equestria doesn't have or variations that they have not adapted to
>Likewise, Anon dies within a week from the Equestrian version of the common cold
>Anon brings with him an unstoppable plague that ends all life in Equestria in less than a year
>>
>>27550006
/disregarded.

come anons nothing to see here move along.
>>
File: human fantasy design.jpg (29KB, 290x273px) Image search: [Google]
human fantasy design.jpg
29KB, 290x273px
>>27550006
>I doubt that his diseases would be compatible.
>His nucleic acids might be completely different and unable to be used by Equestria diseases and vice-versa.
>I think his biggest threat would be that of parasites.

>Magic might be extremely radioactive and grant him a slow, painful death.

>It's possible that his sweat is toxic, or that he is unable to digest Equestrian sugar structures.
>>
>>27550070
>>unable to digest Equestrian sugar structures.
Good idea, Anon. And what about chirality? When a molecule has the same structure, only it's a mirror image of what it normally would be? Like, certain things in Equestria (eg sugar like you said) are inedible to Anon or dangerous for him to eat?
>>
>>27550098
I'm not a scientist, but those are only a few ideas.
Anon could be an indestructible powerhouse with an Achilles' heel,

or he could be a delicate flower with a strong redeeming usage.

I would imagine that he'd be exceptionally dangerous for a colt. His small eyes would probably make him into a dangerous diplomat. His rivals can't read his facial expression while they (like in the cartoon) can be read like an open book.
>>
>>27550098
>>27550070
I like it, but I don't see how RGRE can be applied to that other than "Anon is made of glass and we must protect him", which falls short really fast. It might do better on AiE, though.
>>
>>27549136
>>humies

>Anon is basically a walking, talking furry
>Humies everywhere drool over him, while normie pones just watch in mild confusion mixed with a hint of disgust
>>
>>27550159
I might start going to the AiE threads, but I doubt anything I did would be any bit significant or gather any attention in a concept/thread over a thousand threads old.

But then again, this thread isn't much different.

But I think him being a male would make his skills extremely unexpected and even more dangerous, for what it's worth.
>>
>>27550176
>Bon Bon looks at Anon and tries not to flinch.
>"It's like the ponynet leaked into real life."
>>
>>27550140
>His small eyes would probably make him into a dangerous diplomat. His rivals can't read his facial expression while they (like in the cartoon) can be read like an open book.

thi is good, we;ve never had much political anon
>>
>>27550233
There was a oneshot where Anon worked for the Ponice and interrogated pones. Kind of the same idea with reading expressions.
>>
File: hello old friend.png (1MB, 2000x1666px) Image search: [Google]
hello old friend.png
1MB, 2000x1666px
>"It's like you're still here..."
>>
>>27550262
pastebin pls?
>>
>>27550140
>His small eyes would probably make him into a dangerous diplomat. His rivals can't read his facial expression while they (like in the cartoon) can be read like an open book.

>You are Anon
>Bargain Burger Boutique profits have never been higher
>Even splitting with your two partners, you've got more money than you know what to do with
>Filthy insists on dragging you to the spa every chance he gets
>Rarity forces you into ever-more ridiculous suits
>And of course they charge you for it, after all, you can afford it
>But you're done with that now
>You've been wanting a change of profession, and now you've got it
>You'll follow in the footsteps of many wealthy white men before you and go into politics
>>
>>27550216
>Lyra glares over at Bon Bon, "I thought you said you never browsed /mlh/! Liar!"
>Bon Bon rolls her eyes and simply sniffs her snozzer, "I just happen to have some threads that I monitor, I never post or anything like that."
>Lyra squints as she leans in close to Bon Bon's ear, ">Tfw you will never feel his long claws scratch along your cutiemark."
>Bon Bon poker faces, bottom lip sucked in tight as her brow furrows.
>>
>>27550383
>Be Anon, months later
>Turns out stallions can't run for office
>But, you splashed your cash around Canterlot, and got yourself appointed as Ambassador to Griffonstone
>Relations have been peaceful for centuries, so why not bring some eye candy to the meetings?
>But they didn't expect you to have brains to match your looks
>You've just successfully henpecked the griffon queen into approving a multi-billion bit trade deal
>With BBB as the main contractor, of course
>Life is goooood
>>
>>27550411
That sounds less "good" and more "Anon is going to get into trouble when the griffins realize what Anon did and hold Celestia responsible."

>Griffin-Pony relations suddenly plummet.
>Anon blamed for sudden rise of Pony-Griffin conflicts.
>>
>>27550467
>Be Princess Celestia
>The griffon ambassador has been squawking at you all afternoon
>Apparently Anon tricked them into signing some deal or other, with his company as the main benefactor
>What kind of mare gets tricked by a stallion like that?
>You'd laugh in her face, but you'd rather not damage international relations
>You tell her that you'll look into it, while quietly drafting a letter to request a new ambassador

>Be Celestia a week later
>The griffons are refusing to acknowledge their obligations on a recent treaty
>They've been clucking at you about how 'unfair' it is, how they 'didn't mean' to sign it
>And apparently most of the money is going into private hooves rather than the economy at large
>Naturally, you hoof the problem over to the EQBI
>Now maybe you can have a nice long bath

>Be Rarity
>Some mares in black armor broke into your boutique, shot Opalescence with a crossbow, and dragged you off into an unmarked carriage
>They keep calling you a 'traitor to the crown'
>Sweet Celestia, what's going on?

>Be Princess Celestia
>You hoofed the traitor over to the griffons to deal with as they wish
>Obviously she tricked Anon into signing a deal to benefit her own corporation
>You'll have to send him a gift basket as an apology

>Be Anon
>You and Filthy had some awesome sex last night on a stack of bits
>Haven't been able to contact Rarity all morning though
>Oh well

>Be Teatless
>That's not the name your father gave you, but it's what Master Gilda calls you
>You've gone from a successful businessmare to the mastectomy slave of the griffon queen
>Ashes to ashes, you suppose
>>
>>27550546
Let's not get edgy, shall we?

I'd rather Anon /threaten/ to have his enemies liquidated, not have it actually happen. Especially to his friends.
>>
>>27550176
>The closet humies are the thirstiest
>>
>>27544878
So 50 Shades of Grey?
>>
>>27550546
>>You've gone from a successful businessmare to the mastectomy slave of the griffon queen
The point is to prevent breeding, so why did they not go after her ovaries?
>>
File: nice blog nerd.jpg (28KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
nice blog nerd.jpg
28KB, 429x399px
>>27550546
>Celestia just straight up threw away her superweapon.
>Her personal student and fellow princess is now pissed at her.
>Luna won't speak to her.
>Her cake was too warm.
>And now the other nations are pissed at her too.
>At least the Griffin Queen is now reviled by both ponies AND griffins.
>You know, for accepting an obvious scapegoat, abusing her, and then expecting her subjects to fall for it.

Commit or don't start shit.
>>
>>27550596
This. We just got out of an edge argument; we don't need to get into another.

>>27550678
>You are Bon Bon, and you are trying not to hit your best friend and room-mate, Lyra.
>She's been talking for the last twenty minutes about how perfect the human is.
>You've been trying to hold back about how utterly WRONG Lyra is about Anon.
>What did Lyra call it?
>Hiding your power level?
>"...and he's such a slut! He would probably scratch your cutie mark if you asked him to."
>He would NOT!
"Y-"
>ooh.
>Almost.
>Lyra looks at you with the smuggest smirk on her face.
>"What's the matter, Bon Bon? You got something to say?"
"No."
>Fuck off, Lyra.
>Lyra's grin widens.
>"Well then. Did you know I saw him sitting next to Roseluck on a park bench? He had the thirstiest look on his face, like he was barely holding himself back from pulling her onto his lap and rubbing her belly."
"Shut up, Lyra!" you shout, turning on your friend who STILL HAS A SMUG BUCKING SMIRK ON HER FACE
"Anon doesn't even know ANYTHING about belly rubs, or-or-or tuft-scratching, or ear-scritching! He's innocent, darn-it!"
>You're left breathing heavily.
>"You know, Bonnie.... For somepony who doesn't brows /hmp/, you sure do have some strong opinions about humans."
>You did not hide your power level very well today.
>>
File: 1425690337676.png (286KB, 1280x795px) Image search: [Google]
1425690337676.png
286KB, 1280x795px
>>27550777
too cute
>>
File: SpOuzsL.jpg (12KB, 377x185px) Image search: [Google]
SpOuzsL.jpg
12KB, 377x185px
>Anon signs his name and makes the "A" look like a penis
>He likes watching how flustered the mail-mare gets when he has to sign for packages
>>
>>27550821
>Anon signs for a package
>Signs with his package
>>
File: 1409117101540.png (95KB, 364x306px) Image search: [Google]
1409117101540.png
95KB, 364x306px
>>27550821
>always makes sure to brush his hands against her hooves when he gives back her clipboard and pen
>she always gets so flustered and turns an adorable shade of red
>>
>>27550301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OVxTjfLAFw
>>
>Be Anon
>You've done it
>You've successfully ruined the reputations of two world leaders
>Rumors has it, Luna has been approaching ponies in there dreams to recruit them for an army
>The minotaurs and zebras have cut off trade with Griffonstone, and there have been several violent border clashes between the nations
>You, you've thrown your lot in with your own company
>The mental conditioning of your all-male workforce has been successful
>Every stallion, once a prissy little faggot, is now a mighty warrior
>You'll march on Canterlot and Griffonstone
>The Bargain Burger Empire will stretch from the northern wastes to the southern badlands
>"Anon? When we're royalty, will I get a pretty crown?"
>There's just one loose end
"Guards."
>"Wha- Anon! Babe! Don't do thi- *urk*"
>Now everything is dealt with

>Be Lyra
>Anon is better than ever
>Rich, handsome, and now God-Emperor of Burgerquestria!
>Your husbando is so dreamy
>If only he'd look at you once in a while

>Be Anon
>You've legally shifted male-female relations
>You're in charge, so what you say goes
>Now stallions are in charge, and mares are the put-upon lesser gender
>It'll take a few generations, but you've started Burgerquestria on its way to freedom
>You wipe a tear from your eye
>'Murica
>>
>>27550903
And that's what happens when you make fun of a fat stallion. The End.
>>
>>27550878
>Derpy isn't actually clumsy
>Ponies just see her when she tries to fly away from Anon's house with stuff wings
>>
>>27550935
*stiff wings
>>
>>27550910
http://pastebin.com/FS2cfDBp
>>
>>27550935
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnKfz0rkyNI
>>
File: 1413693708031.png (221KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413693708031.png
221KB, 500x500px
>>27550903
FREEDOM
>>
I would really like to see more of the RGRE version of face sitting

>Be Anon
>You are chilling with Lyra on the couch because you two were a lazy pack
>But you can't completely get /comfy/ just right, something seems off with her
>Like she has been holding somethin-
>"Anon, hypothetical speaking if I ever asked you something kinky how would you react"
>Oh man, you knew Lyra was a kinky one, but she never had the guts to tell You
"Well, as long you don't want to sacrifice anything I don't think it would bother me"
>"I kinda want to do something new, but I want to know if you agree with me"
>You waited to hear what she had to say
>"Okay" she takes a deep breath "¿Can you sit on my face?"
>You just stare at her wordless
>"But like try to smother me with your dick"
>If you had words left, they just left
>But your dick was more awake than ever
>She just activated your trap card

>Be Lyra, a very happy mare
>You knew colts liked oral
>You never had guessed that your colt loved it as much you did giving it
>With a sack like that who wouldn't want to be ridden until they pass out

>Be Anon
>Aparently Lyra gets off from you fucking her face
>You knew she had something more than just an ass to die for
>>
>>27551247
>RGRE version of face sitting
balls in the face
>>
File: 1434326433113.jpg (15KB, 301x294px) Image search: [Google]
1434326433113.jpg
15KB, 301x294px
>>27551247
I bet she likes it wild and loud too.
>>
>Anon arrives in Equestria
>Lyra was away for business when he appears
>Hears about human on /mlh/ and immediately returns home
>Anon is already horsemarried by the time she comes back and is monogamous
>>
File: 1378778763265.png (547KB, 750x682px) Image search: [Google]
1378778763265.png
547KB, 750x682px
>>27551564
Why would you do this.
>>
File: 1391568628782.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1391568628782.png
1MB, 1280x960px
lyra would be the best mate
>>
>>27545710
>90% of this thread is garbage
But Anon... 90% of everything is garbage

Sturgeon's law
>>
>>27551837
Do you think Lyra commissions LyraxHuman fanart
>>
>>27552079
How many human plushies does she have?
>>
>>27552349
Six million
>>
>>27548802
I guess they are calling me edge anon now.
No, thankfully I didn't have parents like that growing up, I did have friends who did though, 'good christians' as they said as they hit their kids for every single violation. Couldn't eat a popsicle without phoning home and asking if its ok. Smashed my finger so hard at their house the skin cracked open and the fingernail fell off, said god fucking damnit, and that was the last I saw of them as friends due to parents hating me.

Had multiple friends who were girls where their every interaction online was heavily monitored, what they could and couldn't do was there.

I forget where I got it from, but the anon not having silverware was from another story that no one took as edge, but somehow it's twisted into a horrible violation of rights when applied to my idea.

But yea, I had friends go through far worse, one of them the step dad stole his identity because he had better credit to his name, and routinely beat him. I call some of them strict, because I honestly don't believe every kid can be given time outs and not be a fucking bastard.

Yea, I stopped writing this to eat a pizza, so I forget the tangent I was going on, but I think I'm going to give up on asking things that irk anon in thread anymore, I believe I'll only ever get the standard talking down and extremely minor things, or the it goes beyond irk, this is what a reasonable person would kill another over, then this shit that started at the end of the other thread where things that would normally be taken in rgre stride suddenly became crimes against humanity.

Either way, i'm going to go forward with writing and posting it, probably not at a pace I would like to or anyone interested would like but yea... got an idea for a non retcon part that I can write and post, that should get done sometime soon, possibly this weekend.
>>
>>27552534
Cool blog.
>>
>>27552534
K
>>
File: rlyehmlp.png (106KB, 1000x661px) Image search: [Google]
rlyehmlp.png
106KB, 1000x661px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVO8sUrs-Pw
>>
>>27552534
Post a story fgt.
>>
File: 1458587723458.png (135KB, 341x342px) Image search: [Google]
1458587723458.png
135KB, 341x342px
>>27551837
>>
>>27552652
Pretty much. The kids are out in full force.
>>
Ok, I'm trying to write things a bit, and I'm using notepad++ to do it.

I have a language called 4chan that will turn shit into green for me, so I can easily tell where I fuched up the > marks, but something is off.

Is there a way to turn the background from white to the dark blue of yotsuba B when I engage the 4chan language?
>>
File: 03227458609303.jpg (18KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
03227458609303.jpg
18KB, 316x316px
>>27552534
You're a one little persistent attention whore, aren't you, Edge Anon?
>>
>>27551247
>I would really like to see more of the RGRE version of face sitting
Throat fucking?
Lying them down on the edge of the bed, letting their head tip back, and rest against the side of the mattress. Gently taking a handful of mane, and parting their lips, before hilting down their throat. Their drool drips down your balls, face purpling slightly, before you pull back, let them take a quick breath, and then ram home once more?
>>
>>27551837
>>
Little known fact: Ponies, being as small as they are, prefer small and enclosed areas; like cats. Sitting beside Celestia's bed is a well-used cardboard box with the words "best princess box" written on it with a felt marker.
>>
>>27553122
"Only pretty princesses get in this box."
>>
>>27547543
Oh hey, I was going through my pastebin when I found a RGRE story that I wrote in ignorance of this general. It even has lewdna and dream shenanigans.

http://pastebin.com/b8gp6D3J
>>
>Luna can control how a dreamer perceives time while they sleep, making a dream last as long as she wants it to
>She takes advantage of this when visiting Anon in his dreams
>>
>Anon, the only member of his species, is not recognized as a sapient creature like ponies and griffons
>It's technically illegal to have sex with Anon b/c bestialtiy laws
>This attracts the fat, anti-social weirdo mares who get off on that
>>
>>27555127
>"I'm telling you, I'm sapient, dammit!"
>Anon shouts as he continues pounding into a pony
>>
>>27555021
>"Anonymous, you are mortal and I am immortal. It is inevitable that you will one day pass on while I remain here in Equestria. But not all is lost: time will be meaningless to us, for I am the Mistress of Dreams, and every night will be as long as a life age of the world."
>>
>>27555288
>"G-good boy!"
>>
>>27555288
>>27555309
>"C-c'mere, boy. I got... I got some treats for ya'..."
>If this fucking NEET mare thinks that you'll fall for the "peanut butter on the vagina" trick for a third time, then she's going to be disappointed.
>>
>>27553122
>Anon finds this box, puts his dick in it to see Celestia's reaction
>>
>>27550176
>Tuftbeards dress up in pone equivalents of fursuits and try to woo Anon
>Normies start protesting to get the Dressageart abomination out of their town
>Anon is thoroughly uncomfortable with this and just wants to hang out with little horses
>>
>>27555831
its_not_gay_if_its_on_the_moon.jpg
>>
It's funny how easy it is to spot the summer posters.
>>
>>27550777
Lyra and Bon Bon shenanigans? Lyra and Bon Bon Shenaningans.

>“I’m telling you mare, humans are down for the TPV like ALL the time.”
>You roll your eyes at your best friend.
>TPV? What in Equestria is that?
>Your lips part but you quickly clamp them shut, no Bon Bon, don’t enable her.
>Ever since breaking her hoof and losing her position at the Ponyville Orchestra, she’s become completely obsessed with the My Big Human cartoon.
>She’s even gone as far as to actually call herself a “Humie” and not ironically.
>If she were anypony else you’d have cut ties the moment she decided to wear a sunhat outside in public.
>But this is your best friend and you’re hopeful she’ll realize just how awkward she’s being and go back to being her old self again.
>…
>Damn it, your curiosity is getting the better of you now.
“Okay, what in Tartarus does TPV mean?”
>Lyra giggles, “Jeez Bonnie brwze lngr why don’t you?”
>You scrunch your muzzle at her before feeling her yank your head over with her magic.
>She leans in close and whispers “Tight Pony Vag.”
>You cringe and jump back from your friend.
“Seriously? That’s what you’re calling it now?”
>”Yeah mare, the research is out there, their females can’t control their walls so the males love-“
“Research? Is that what you call those dumb comparison charts and fan fiction stories you have in that folder called 'ABSOLUTE PROOF’"?
>Lyra gets immediately defense, “Whoa sis! Were you digging through my computer?”
>You growl.
“No you dimflank, you showed them to me at three in the morning smelling like musk and that Bad Dino lube you brag so much about.”
>Lyra rubs a hoof under her chin as she thinks on the events of that night.
>>
>>27556213
>She gasps as though the memory just came back to her but instead quickly darts off to the nearby milkshake stand, “Oh! Bon Bon c’mere, I saw a recipe online that uses some salt, a couple bits and a milkshake to simulate human cum!”
>You let out a long sigh and pray that nopony heard her.
>Whispers nearby and the glances you receive as you approach the stand confirm that other ponies did in fact hear her.
>You reach the stand just as Lyra is finishing her order, “And make sure to let the bits soak for a few minutes.”
>The poor worker gets to making her drink while Lyra can barely keep herself still.
>”I can’t wait to try this, somepony online said they spent-“
>”Anonymous! Banana smoothie’s ready.”
>Everything seems to stop.
>Your heart, your brain, hell even Lyra.
>You hear his silly baritone voice call out from around the corner, “Yo! Coming!”
>Lyra’s face gradually shifts from shell shocked to a thirsty grin as the resident human approaches the counter.
>He’s completely surrounded by young colts who all want to climb him and be pet just like they do in the show.
>It doesn’t seem to bother Anonymous like you think it would you.
>Biggest difference between males and females right there.
>”Oh thank you! Oh, and the uh-“
>The young mare behind the counter hoofs over a small tray of cookies.
>The human smiles, giving you a quick peek at those sharp canines.
>A shiver runs down your spine and you can feel your dock tensing up.
>”Excellent, thank you.”
>”Sure thing Anonymous” she responds.
>”Oh, you can just call me Anon.” he chirps lifting the drink up to his mouth.
>You watch in awe as he brings the tip of the straw up past his lips and instead brings the cup itself to his mouth.
>His cute little red tongue draws out and he laps once at the thick yellow slush in his cup.
>>
>>27556237
>Blood pools in your mouth from biting your lip so hard as you watch small drops of smoothie turn into frothy yellow fluid as they streak down his angled chin.
>The damned mare behind the counter cuts this little show short by offering him a napkin as though it were no big deal.
>”Ah, thanks again!”
>You and Lyra are probably the only mares in town who like the show, most others adults in town have written Anonymous off as “just a furless minotaur.”
>You get yanked over closer to Lyra as Anonymous is passing out the snack to the foals around him, “Holy Tartarus Bonnie did you see that?!” she whisper screams at you.
“I know I know, be cool Ly.”
>”I can’t sis! I’m gonna leak a pouch any minute! I -I have to go talk to him!”
“Lyra no! Don’t-“
>”Oh hello.”
>You both stop your bickering and turn to find Anonymous looking over at you both.
“U-uh…”
>”Hiya! My name’s Lyra and this is my friend Bon Bon. We’re HUGE fans of the show.”
>Sun DAMN it Lyra you couldn’t-
>Anonymous quirks an eyebrow a moment before raising them both, “Oh! Right, My Big Human. I’ve been babysitting these little guys over here all day and it’s just slipped my mind why. Yeah, that’s really cool. I’m afraid I’m still not fully caught up, lots of adjusting I still have to make now that I live here, and the show gives me a kind of an uncanny valley feel so I have to take breaks. Overall I like it though.”
>A colt was trying to climb up into Anon’s lap as he was explaining himself, Anonymous finally looks down and scoops the little guy up and flips him onto his back.
>”Another reason I like it is because I can do this!” he lifts the little colt up to his face and plants his lips on the boy's tummy.
>The little colt wriggles, kicks, and giggles as Anonymous blows raspberries on his belly.
>>
>>27555820
>you have to admit, you didn't expect the jelly too
>>
>>27556272
>He sets the ecstatic colt down to play with the others, “Because of the show I get paid top coin to babysit and the best part is that kids love me, and nobody gives me accusing glares from just going near a kid, this place is way different from back home.”
>The other colts are now all trying to get the same treatment out of Anonymous as the first one.
>He chuckles and submits to their demands as he quickly finishes up his drink.
>”Well I’m guess I’m needed so I’ll so you ladies around town yeah?”
>”Y-yeah totally! It was great meeting you Anonymous.”
>”Oh, just call me Anon. It was nice meeting you Lyra, Bon Bon.”
>Your face gets extremely hot.
“Y-you too.”
>”Oh, you look very cute in that hat by the way” Anon calls over his shoulder as the young colts drag him away by collectively biting his pant legs and pulling.
>Your jaw drops.
>In your periphery you see Lyra’s grin going well beyond what a smile should be capable of.
>”YES! YESYESYESYES-“
>She is prancing around the general area rubbing her complement in deep.
>You can’t believe she right about that stupid hat.
>In your anger you snatch her melting drink from the counter and take a deep sip of it.
>This outta show her-
>Oh sweet Celestia…
>It’s DELICIOUS!
>>
I can't believe Snippet is fucking dead.
>>
>>27556285
>"You win this time, NEET-mare."
>>
>>27556289
This is great.
>>
>>27556289
kek
Just enough world-building without there being a need for overt explanation. Good job, Frosty.
>>
>>27556289
Thanks for the green, Frosty. You're a brave one to cast green out into this shitshow.
>>
>>27556313
I heard they went on a scuba diving drip with Amphetanon and they were both struck by the propeller. Tragic, but an important example of why two writefags should not hang out together.
>>
File: S’hoo b’doo Celestia Fhtagn.jpg (382KB, 900x626px) Image search: [Google]
S’hoo b’doo Celestia Fhtagn.jpg
382KB, 900x626px
>>27556289
Kjute.
>>
>>27556457
Fact: Writefags aren't aloud to ride the same plane together just in case it crashes.
>>
File: 418958.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
418958.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
>>27556495
>aloud
>>
File: 1460119571520.png (108KB, 488x894px) Image search: [Google]
1460119571520.png
108KB, 488x894px
>>27556386
>>
>>27556495
>writefriends riding aloud
Frosty pitches, AA catches, and BNW films it all. Frosty is the most vocal of the trio.

LaP, the grumpy upstairs neighbor, stomps on the floor and tells everyone to go to bed.

Shuk has to explain to daughteru that the neighbors are just "wrestling."

Drunk is passed out.

Amphetanon ODs.
>>
File: 1465060623932.png (132KB, 684x700px) Image search: [Google]
1465060623932.png
132KB, 684x700px
>>27556634
Poor NEET mare has it rough during heat season.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obnvp7INUpw
>Be Agent Sweetie Drops
>You've been tasked with trailing the human to find out if he's a threat
>You know better than to underestimate him just because he's male
>After all, how many homme fatales have you faced off against?
>14
>14 homme fatales
>You almost regret throwing the last one into a working printing press during your big fight-
>You try not to think about it
>You've got a job to do, no time wallowing in memory

>Be Anon
>You've been hanging out with Lyra, the coolest lesbian in town
>Apparently Bon Bon is doing something silly today
>You'll have to invite them over for dinner sometime
>You make a mean tomato sauce!
>>
>NEET mare poster keeps trying to get someone to interact with him
>No one interacts with NEET mare poster
Life imitates art imitates life
>>
>>27556740
I'd fuck the shit outta neet mare
>>
>>27556816
Not like you'd have any competition, no stallion wants a smelly, oily, socially retarded mare.
>>
>>27556801
I was just scrolling by and I like NEET Mare
She reminds me of my sister
its adorable
>>
>>27556836
Faggots
>>
>>27556272
>>”Another reason I like it is because I can do this!” he lifts the little colt up to his face and plants his lips on the boy's tummy.
>>The little colt wriggles, kicks, and giggles as Anonymous blows raspberries on his belly.
hhhngggg
>>
>>27556289
>>”Well I’m guess I’m needed so I’ll so you ladies around town yeah?”
>I'm guess I'm needed
>I'll so you ladies around town
FIX IT
>>
>>27556958
>You are Anon-bot 2000
>You almost revealed yourself to be a robot.
>Note to self: fix sound card
>>
>>27555949
Can we have someone make a bingo sheet of all the signs?
>>
File: 1650373-skylar.jpg (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1650373-skylar.jpg
7KB, 320x320px
>>27544695
>>27545612
>>27551837
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1464806206864.jpg (45KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1464806206864.jpg
45KB, 500x516px
>>27557166
ok
>>
Tiny, cute horsies ready to protect their stallion's honor.
>>
>>27557162
We could, but it wouldn't be the best idea. It'd just incentivize the kids to shitpost more and faster. The best thing to do is just lay low and wait for summer to pass.
>>
File: 1320267983861.jpg (88KB, 900x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1320267983861.jpg
88KB, 900x1026px
>>27557248
Gonna wreck a whorse for going after THEIR monkey.
>>
>>27557251
Disregard summer, write stories.
It's not summer everywhere

>>27556800
>>You make a mean tomato sauce!
>Anon unknowingly reinforces BonBon's suspicions
>The only thing keeping Anon from accidentally a pony is her efforts
>Ironically her efforts at staying in cover are the only thing keeping Anon from finding out that many human foods are poison to ponies
Keep going.

>>27556457
>>27556661
RIP

>>27556289
I like it, ANOTHER!

>>27551247
>>27550777
write more things

>>27548872
>>27548595
>Many things in Equestria are how they are because they originated from human things
This is a fun premise

>>27546749
>>27548163
More when?
>>
>>27552534
looking forward to it.

it is good to see someone writing a serious story for once.
>>
>>27557378
>Be Anon
>Well, this dinner party didn't go as planned
>Bonbon accidentally poured the tomato sauce down the sink!
>But it's okay, she offered to take you all to a restaurant instead
>It's a nice enough place, although there are a lot of mares in fedoras and trenchcoats around
>The food is pretty good too
>This soup is nice and garlicky, just the way you like it
>You'll have to come here more often

>Be Agent Sweetie Drops
>Target has been neutralized
>He won't know what's wrong until it's too late
>You'd feel bad at killing such a handsome stallion
>Especially one Lyra is getting on with so well
>But you buried your emotions long ago
>All that matters is that Equestria is safe
>Even if your bed is big and empty at night
>>
>>27557627
I was about to say, garlic? Didn't realize she added it trying to off him.
>>
>>27557703
Is someone a vampire?
>>
>>27557627
>Be Agent Sweetie Drops
>Target has not been neutralized
>Anon excused himself and ran off to the colt's room, doubtless to purge his stomach of the poison
>You'll have to figure out something else
>Every moment he lives is another moment of danger for yourself and Equestria

>Be Anon
>You REALLY need to pee
>>
>>27557703
i think garlic is poisinous to horses in real life.
>>
>>27557703
>>27557749
>>27557795
Many plants belonging to the nightshade plant group are poisonous, as are onions, garlic and other plants like them.
For some reason we can eat them.

Also aren't some peanuts/berries poisonous as well?
>>
>>27557815
Apparently garlic is not actually a nightshade. But still think it's poisonous to horses.
>>
>>27545465
The final installments of God Anon

Saddle Arabia

>"You look nervous young one, first time on a caravan?"
>The young stallion tries to put on a braver face, failing miserably.
>"I'm sure your mother's filled your head with stories of scorpions and getting lost in endless sand dunes."
>The young stallion nods nervously
>"Don't worry young one, old Dune Walker has never lost a caravan."
>"Let me tell you something that might set you at ease."
>"Though the dangers of the Great Desert are as numerous as the dunes, the is one grain of hope out there."
>"The Worm Rider!"

>A massive worm glides through the desert and on it rides a happy man.
>Having abandoned civilization for the desolate wastes of a desert, the man has found happiness.
>On his journey south he came across a great Worm, it snarled and snapped at him.
>But he bopped it on the nose. And now the purple and pink beast serves as his steed, gliding over the dunes.
>"HE WHO CONTROLS THE SPICE CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE!" He yells to the wind, his steed roaring in agreement.
>>
>>27558108

>"In the days of Saddle Arabia, the desert was even more dangerous young one."
>"Nopony had mapped the oases or the safe paths in the shifting sands."
>"Until the legendary Far Strider set out to do so."
>"He traveled alone into the desert, seeking safe paths and hidden oases."
>"But though he had been on many adventures before, the desert can be a merciless foe."
>"He quickly found himself lost. Then ran out of food. And soon after, water."
>"In his darkest hour he saw a great beast coming towards him."
>"He believed it was mirage."

>The man and his worm come across a strange sight.
>A pony that looks half dead from the heat.
>It babbles nonsense and is clearly hallucinating.
>Can't have that, the man thinks.
>Picking up the pony, the man climbs on his steed and glides off into the desert.

>"When Far Strider awoke he was at an oasis."
>"Nearby rested a huge Tatzlwurm and beside it a strange spirit."
>"The spirit looked down on him and pointed in several directions, speaking words of an unknown language"
>"The spirit then climbed atop the worm and rode away into the deep desert."
>"Far Strider eventually made it back to Saddle Arabia."
>"But what's important young one, is that even to this day. Those who become lost in the great desert, speak of The Worm Rider coming to their aid."
>"So keep your courage up young one. The Worm Rider watches over us."

Shai'hulud
>>
>>27558126
Pony

>"Celestia, where did the Crystal Heart come from?"
>"You don't know Cadence?"
>"Nopony seems to know, I've searched the libraries in Canterlot and the Empire. And nothing, you're my last hope to find out."
>"Fortunately I do, seems strange nopony wrote it down. Luna and I weren't keeping it secret."
>"So where did it come from?"
>"From love silly, where else?"
>"I was hoping for a little more than that."
>Celestia giggles.
>"Well there is a bit more to the story. Thousands of years ago...."

>A grim man stands on a hill overlooking a pony town.
>He bids his worm steed farewell and marches towards it.
>Though his time in the desert gave him the peace he desired, it was lonely.
>He decided to return to civilization for a while. And when the inhabitants became exasperating once more.
>He would return to the desert wilderness.
>>
>>27558140

>"The creature was unlike any of the races of Equestria. He bore some resemblance to the minotaurs and apes."
>"But he was alone, the only one of his kind. The town welcomed him."
>"However despite being male he was unlike other colts. A fire for adventure burned in him. And he possessed great strength."
>"He was more marely than even the most daring mares. Utterly different from a stallion, he was even disdainful of coltish habits."
>"His exotic appearance and unorthodox behavior caused many hearts to turn to him."
>"Not just in the town were he made his home but in the nearby villages as well."

>A shocked and confused man stands outside his home, a battle is under way.
>It's like valentine's day meets black friday, he thinks.
>Did that mare just get beat down with a box of candy?
>Alright this has gone too far.
>"ENOUGH!" he yells "I SAID ENOUGH!"
>And a silence descended as the fighting ceased.

>"What he said was not recorded, only that he put an end to the fighting."
>"But then a strange thing happened."
>"The love present on that battlefield began to manifest itself physically."
>"For love, like friendship, is a magic all of its own."
>"There was a flash of light and in that moment the Crystal Heart was forged."

http://pastebin.com/9G2Xx8Ar

Now we wait for brandnewwritefag to do the modern day Anon part.
>>
>>27558108
>Saddle Arabians don't talk like Khajiit
You had an opportunity and you missed it.
>>
>>27558108
>>"HE WHO CONTROLS THE SPICE CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE!" He yells to the wind, his steed roaring in agreement.
Obligitory link is obligitory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj7R_2WWdKs
>>
File: MyLittleFremen.png (1MB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
MyLittleFremen.png
1MB, 894x894px
>>27558126
You truly are a hero, He-Anon. I'm looking forward to seeing what BNW does with this.
>>
>>27558613
bnw is kill
>>
>>27558161
>>27558520
> Twilight and Anon look inside the chest
> "What are you even supposed to do with all this cinnamon?"
"Dunno. I sorta feel like rolling around in it like a giant churro."
>>
>>27558929
>"Anon how did you even tame a tatzulworm?"
"Eh, I just booped it in the nose and told it to behave.
>"But tatzulworms dont have noses."
"Shhh Porchlight Sporkle."
>>
>>27558982
>"Anon, my name is Twilight Sparkle!"
"Sorry Mr. Twinkle Spackle."
>>
>>27559079
>"I'm not a Mister, Anon!"
"What did you say Twinkling Spotlight?"
>>
>>27552856
I have notepad++ too. So basically you want to change the background color when using a particular language? If so, click on settings, then on "style configurator" form the dropdown menu. Now you have 2 columns on the left: choose "global styles" under "language", and under the "style" column click on "default style" then click on "background color" and change it. I'm not sure if you can do it selectively or it applies to all the languages, though.

How do you have a language for 4chan by the way? I can't find it on mine.
>>
>>27559414
I use NPP at work simply for its "falling bricks" plugin.
>>
>>27557792
I would love to see this as a full green if possible
>>
File: EwNeet.gif (4MB, 535x497px) Image search: [Google]
EwNeet.gif
4MB, 535x497px
New episode new material.

>Rainbow is dating Anon.
>Anon goes with Fluttershy and Rainbow to Fluttershy's parent's place.
>Flutter's NEET brother is hitting on Rainbow the entire time, much to her discomfort (This actually happens in the Ep.)
>Wat do?
>>
>>27559784
suck her tongue in front of him
>>
>>27559784
Punch him in the face.
>>
File: 1457916046523.png (63KB, 368x519px) Image search: [Google]
1457916046523.png
63KB, 368x519px
>>27559784
>>27559813
>>
File: scienceanon.jpg (3MB, 6000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
scienceanon.jpg
3MB, 6000x2000px
>>27559784
Mushroom stamp him with my vastly superior hot monkey dick, then assert dominance over the lot of them by rutting RD, FS's mom, and then FS insensate.

For added bonus, I don't clean myself off in between.

>>27559813
>>27559840
>>27559877
Amateurs.
>>
File: 1465068794608.jpg (242KB, 1988x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1465068794608.jpg
242KB, 1988x1263px
>>27559919
I hope you impregnate Fluttershy.
>>
>>27559963
I'll definitely top off her tank and see that it stays that way.
>>
File: 133912013031.gif (2MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
133912013031.gif
2MB, 720x405px
>>27559919
>>27559963
>>27559979
That's the RGRE that I know and love.
>>
>>27557792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iaR3WO71j4
>Be Agent Sweetie Drops
>You fucked up
>You knew, as a license apothecary, Anon could legally grow all sorts of dangerous plants
>He obviously recognized the taste of garlic, and quickly administered the antidote
>Damned sly colt
>And now he knew that you knew about his activities
>You have only one chance to survive, and more importantly, complete the assignment
>While Lyra is asleep, you load up your gear and slip out the back door
>You'll get Anon, or he'll get you
>That's how it is in this business

>Be Anon
>You were chopping onions for tomorrow's stew when you notice motion outside
>Is that Bonbon creeping around your bushes?
>Silly horse, does she want to apologize again even though you've forgiven her?
>You flick on the porch light and go out to meet her, onion juice dripping from your knife
>>
>>27559963
You fuck:
>Rainbow Dash (a big "fuck you" for hitting on her)
>Fluttershy (an even bigger "fuck you" because fuck that guy)
>Fluttershy's mom (this cements that you're establishing dominance)
>Fluttershy again (seriously, fuck that guy)
>>
>>27560280
You forgot
>Her dad (To prove your superior masculinity)
>>
>>27560306
>"I'm so straight that I can fuck your dad without it being gay!"
That's actually what got Fluttershy ready for round 2; colt-on-colt action is hot even if it is your dad
>>
>>27560261
Need more of this. Please.
>>
>>27560261
Does bonbon panics and sprays out one of the terrible weapons of ponykind, crushed pepper in a can.

Anon is just happy that bin bin brought over some pepper he was running out of the stuff anyway
>>
>>27559784
Could Anon grab him by the scruff of the neck like an unruly house cat and take him out back while explaing that the colts need to have some colt talk.
Upon entering the back yard Anon takes the garden hose and hoses down the dirty hipster pone? After all he has so many dirty thoughts that need to be purged
>>
>>27560261
kek
>>
How does RGRE explains this episode?
>>
>>27560306
>>27560358
Wrong thread, faggots. If you want that shit, go here: >>27518098

Nobody wants your fetish in this thread.
>>
File: WHAT'S MOMMY DOING TO DADDY.png (1MB, 7000x9100px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT'S MOMMY DOING TO DADDY.png
1MB, 7000x9100px
>>27545986
>You are Twilight Sparkle, and you're worried about your newest neighbour and friend.
>Princess Luna visited about a day ago to investigate Anonymous, but she hasn't come out of his house yet.
>You'd argued that Anon wasn't dangerous, and that he was the warmest, friendliest best-hug-givingest stallion you'd ever met!
>...but she didn't listen.
>Why didn't she listen?!
>And now she and he are making these awful noises almost all the time.
>For hours and hours, they just moan and scream!
>Oh Celestia, something awful must be happening to them!
>Princess Luna told you not to enter the house no matter what you heard, but you simply can't ignore this any more.
>You have to save them!
>This morning can't have been the very last time Anon will ever hug you ever again!
>H-he promised to make you cookies for being a good girl!
>You gallop out of your library and rush over to Anon's house as quickly as you can.
>You over-charge an unlocking spell and bash the door open and rush in!
>....
>Why is Luna sitting on Anon?
>Why did she take his clothes off?
>W-what is she DOING to him?!
"St-stop hurting daddy!"
>>
>>27560766
>I don't understand jokes
>>
>>27560771
This is cringingly adorkable and I need an adult to help me.
>>
>>27560740
>How does RGRE explains this episode?
We don't.

You're new, so let me explain this: the thread accepts that RGRE is largely AU. We just think it's a fun concept to fuck around with and it provides a decent jumping off point for any number of stories.
>>
>>27560740
Mares are misandrists.
>>
File: pipe.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
pipe.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
>>27560792
>He doesn't consider trying to explain latest episode in a RGRE setting to be a fun.
>You're new so let me explain this
>You're new
Are you sure about that, kid?
>>
>>27560740
He's Monica Punk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdnGTlQI11A
>>
>>27560843
This. I thought it was pretty obvious what the first Anon was asking about too.
>>
>>27560740
He's Eric Foreman's sister from That 70's Show.
>>
>>27560988
Being gay is a fetish and you have your own thread now fuck off.
>>
>>27561010
lol
>>
>>27561010
I think you have me confused with someone else stupid faggot. My fetish is pregnancy.
>>
>>27561010
Yes sir, right away sir. I'll make sure to keep things on the straight-and-narrow from now on! Cunt.
>>
>>27560988
100% true we got the content police in here right now and they're here to tell us what we are and are not alowed to post
>>
>>27561045
But wanting to impregnate your waifu is the natural state of things.
>>
>>27561045
Cant be a fetish if its normal.
>>
File: Fluttershy WOOWOO.gif (344KB, 380x428px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy WOOWOO.gif
344KB, 380x428px
>>27561157
>>27561209
I don't know, I can see how it could be a fetish.

Like I have a fetish for lovey-dovey stuff. I mean the most sickeningly-sweet couple stuff gets me so fucking hard, that if I wasn't the kind of person on 4chan at 2 a.m. I'd be right fucked because kissing and hugging is so fucking hot to me, all my relationships would end disastrously.

To me impregnation fetishism is just a natural consequence to the fetish for lovey-dovey stuff.
>>
>>27561430
Well it is 2016 so I guess it makes sense for this to be a fetish.
>>
File: 1401157155529.jpg (420KB, 2321x1483px) Image search: [Google]
1401157155529.jpg
420KB, 2321x1483px
>>27561430
Yeah, I kinda like that cutesy shit too bro. Maybe not quite that much, though.
>>
>>27561430
>>27561484
I don't get an erection; my HEART gets an erection.
>>
You know what I miss? Dad-Anon. Like, the one where the entire town called him "dad" and he did dad things. Or rgr-dad things anyway
>>
>>27561626
I miss snippets changeling story and all the cute little changelings.
>>
>>27561626
>Tiny ponies' brains only develop until they're about 12 in human years. And only the oldest of the old get that far.

>Anon's motherly instincts are pulled out when he becomes Dad of the entire town.
>>
>>27561626

Should we go with Immortal DadAnon this time or just an Anon whom everyone calls Dad for some silly pony reason?
>>
>>27561696
>Alicorns, having lived hundreds of years, peak at about "big sister" age of 17
>They're the only ones capable of running a country, but they still need consistent emotional support to avoid break-downs
>>
>>27561726
>just an Anon whom everyone calls Dad for some silly pony reason?
well, he's tall. Like, as tall as the princesses. And he's not evil, so he's got to be the alpha colt of all Equestria like Celly is the alpha mare
>>
>>27561726
Both.
>Anon enters Equestria
>Ponies mentally mature as seen in >>27561696
>Ponies call him Dad for silly pony reasons
>Decades pass and Anon confirms that he no longer ages
>Continues being everyone's dad
>>
>>27561763
>And he's not evil, so he's got to be the alpha colt of all Equestria like Celly is the alpha mare
Oh boy, that could easily lead to all the little horses trying to push them together.
>>
>>27561770
>>Decades pass and Anon confirms that he no longer ages
That would cause a severe existential crisis right there.
>>
>>27561779
>>27561763

>Celestia thinks colts are gross, but is flustered by little ponies' attempts
>Maybe boys don't have to be icky?
>>
>"Dad?"
>You stop packing your bags and look up; Rainbow Dash is fluttering in front of you.
"What's up, little mare?"
>"Why are you packing? A-are you going somewhere??"
>Rainbow Dash starts breathing harder and tears form in the corners of her eyes.
>She always was a little bit clingy.
"Hey, don't cry, Dashie," you coo, grabbing the pegasus out of the air and pulling her to your chest.
"I'll just be gone for a week or two."
>"I don't want you to go!"
>You rock her back and forth, making comforting noises in her ear.
"I need to see the princesses, Rainbow Dash. They need their daddy just as much as you do."
>Rainbow Dash doesn't respond; she's too busy whining pitifully into your shoulder.
"Hey, c'mon..." You hoist her up and hold her out in front of you
"Tell you what. If I hear that you've been a good girl for me, I'll bring you home something special, okay? Just for you."
>Rainbow Dash sniffles and wipes away her tears with a hoof.
>"Oh-okay..."
>You lower her to the ground, but the blue mare grabs onto your arms when she realizes that you're about to put her down.
>"W-wait!" she shouts, her voice a little bit louder than necessary.
>"Can we... can you read to me before you leave, dad?"
>Hmmm...
>You've got a few hours before you got to hit the train station.
>You put Rainbow Dash up on your shoulders and walk towards your bookshelf.
>It isn't YOUR bookshelf, really; it's full of colourful children's books for when your own "kids" come over for a cuddle or because they broke a toy.
"Sure thing, Dashie. What do you want to read?"
>You don't need to ask; you read the same book every single time.
>>
>>27561910
Hhnnggg. This is way too cute.
>>
>>27561910
>>You don't need to ask; you read the same book every single time.
>Playboy July '93
>Or as you call it, Ol' Crusty
>>
>>27556495
Writefag With a pilots license here, I'll be flying across the country to bronycon in July, any and all writefags are welcome to join me for free.
>>
>>27561816
>"A-Anon? Can I ask you something?"
"Sure thing, Celly."
>"I-I'm asking for.... for, uh.... for Luna."
"Mm-hmm?"
>"Do... do boys have... you know, cooties?"
>Before you can answer, Celestia sputters and trots in place.
>"Cause-'cause Luna th-thinks she might like a colt! An-and she's heard stories about how.... doing s-stuff makes your hooves grow fur... or-or makes you go blind.... and she wants to know if cooties are actually real."
>You're a bit stunned.
>Celestia was immature, sure; all ponies were.
>But you didn't expect her to not know about things like sex.
>You're brought out of your thoughts by Celestia, who apparently thought that the silence had gone on for long enough.
>"C-colts are icky! I'm not asking for me, okay?!"
>>
>>27562182
Aw man, I remeber those dumb myths, have no idea how they became thing, how does one even handle such ramped sillyness?
>>
File: Pinkie Pie.png (293KB, 2862x2671px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Pie.png
293KB, 2862x2671px
>>27562182
>Ponies actually grow fur on their hooves from lewd stuff.
>Almost all mares have fur on their hooves.
>They got the fur from masturbating.

>This means Big Mac is one of the few pure ponies.
>>
>>27562344
I like this idea
>>
How does this work with Mr. and Mrs. Cake? Do they treat Anon like a beloved Grandpa, or do they shamefacedly ask to be tucked in and read a story?
>>
>>27562371
How about, ponies temporarily, through magic so the species can survive, mentally mature when they become parents up until their child can live on their own.

This is why Fluttershy's parents are so miserable, with their son still living at home, they can't go back to being innocent and having fun all the time.
>>
>>27562460
>"I'm worried about my taxes. Why am I worried about my taxes? It's not like I don't have enough bits to pay for them."
>>
>>27562371
>>27562460
I think having a kid makes some kind of instinct kick in and bumps their maturity up from 12 years old to maybe 15 or 16 years old. They're still like kids but they can recognize responsibility.
>>
>>27548461
Actually, I had an idea like this once
>celestia is keeping a secret fro anon
>Anon is actually the latest in a long line of anons from throughout history that transported themselves to equestria and got themselves killed in increasingly stupid and hilaious ways
>>
>>27562556
>Whenever Anon dies (from natural causes or via hilarity), he's reincarnated thousands of years later
>There has only ever been one human in Equestria
>>
>>27562556
Or, just RGRE it:
>Anon is the latest in a long line of anons
>Celestia always husbandos each one, because HMD ruined normal stallions for her
>She's forced to woo each new Anon in progressively stupider and awkward ways, lest they find out her secret and accuse her of recycling old lines
>typical colts
>Luna's curiosity intensifies with this most recent Anon, the only one she's been around after she matured and knew what lewd boops were
>>
>>27562600
>lewd boops
Is that what they call fisting these days?
>>
>>27562627
It's when you bump a snootle with your babymaker.
>>
>>27562734
You make it sound so cute and innocent, Anon.
>>
>>27562556
>The newest Anon displays something the others didn't.
>Actual intelligence.
>Celestia and Anon come across something that usually kills her Anons.
>She's sad that it's come so soon, and she will mourn him.
>Anon doesn't eat the hay and flowers her maids prepared for him.
>"I must hide him from Twilight, this Anon is too clever. She will conspire to take him from me if she finds out."
>>
>>27562823
>Wow.
>That open marehole is responsible for 3 Anons dying, but this new Anon actually looked where he was going and walked around it
>He's already better than the other Anons.
>>
File: 1433295084561.png (4KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
1433295084561.png
4KB, 265x370px
>>27561910
my heart
>>
File: rules.png (268KB, 631x481px) Image search: [Google]
rules.png
268KB, 631x481px
>>27552534

Dude. This is RGRE. If you wanted to comment on where your shit came from you could have just said "My friends where abused," and your story would still been shat on all the same and told your experience was not the issue.

The issue was you put a prompt up with NO green about a story trope that is hard to write for and became defensive when everyone said they don't want that shit.

Now however you put out tumbler tier level "Believe me on my anonymous word" shit and if you write something good I'll say it's good, but right now you asked for this (you) with that bait and I'm bored enough to bite for the fun of it.

Enjoy that (you). You're not getting another one soon unless you give out better bait.
>>
>>27562142
>Playboy July '93
Not a redhead, but not bad either. Her nipples look like they're made for sucking.
>>
I would KILL for green about a freckled Luna trying to be marely for Anon and comically failing.

https://derpibooru.org/1035733?scope=scpefb242f15ab99fc98c16feca31df752055fa447d3
>>
File: 1457312269683.jpg (498KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1457312269683.jpg
498KB, 1280x905px
>>27563137
>freckles
Oh no, my weakness.
>>
>>27563157
Not sure if freckles fetish or trypophobia.
>>
File: 1455726854797.png (244KB, 1340x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1455726854797.png
244KB, 1340x1400px
>>27563181
I just find freckles really fucking cute.
>>
>>27563204
>Freckles on a human
Adorable
>Freckles on a pony
I have to stop myself from making noises
>>
File: 1436600548282.png (9KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1436600548282.png
9KB, 600x600px
>>27563272
I know right?
>>
>>27563297
>Freckles on a pony
Noise happens
>Freckles on a big pony (ie an alicorn Princess)
Noise actually DOES happen irl and I might involuntarily clap my hands
>>
>>27563297
I so want to nibble on that freckly butt,,,
>>
File: 1457821284879.jpg (290KB, 562x716px) Image search: [Google]
1457821284879.jpg
290KB, 562x716px
>>27563322
>tfw I've never seen solar freckles
>>
>>27563387
Wouldn't they be called sunspots in that case?
>>
File: 1366675578472.png (87KB, 337x425px) Image search: [Google]
1366675578472.png
87KB, 337x425px
>>27563472
I like it.
>>
>>27560261
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM5UJvnbbuY
>Be Agent Sweetie Drops
>The next few seconds happen in a flash
>Literally, as Anon turns on his porch light, blinding you in your nightvision goggles
>You should've known he'd be watching, waiting for you
>You catch a glimpse of a knife in his hand as you struggle to remove your goggles and defend yourself at the same time
>His strong arms wrap around you and begin to squeeze, displaying the brutish strength of his primate race
>Without thinking, you jam your hoof down on where you presume his crotch is
>He yelps in pain, letting you fall out of his deadly embrace
>A dirty move, but there are no rules in this game
>While he sinks to his knees, you wrench the knife from his hand and throw it into the bushes
>Sliding your crossbow from its holster, you notch a bolt, aim, and
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 425x600px
>>27563488
>Posting Sunibee
>But not his ponut arts
Step it up, Anon
>>
>>27563585
>Suddenly, another pony launches herself at you
>You're thrown off your hooves by the impact, sending you sprawling
>Your crossbow falls from your hoof, coming to rest on the ground near where Anon is curled up
>The mare, no, a griffoness dressed in all black, holds you to the ground, a karambit appearing in her claw
>Of course the colt sent for backup
>Last time you'll misjudge a stallion's intelligence
>You'll be nothing but a name on a wall soon enough
>This is the end
>>
>>27563655
Gersp!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>27563655
*THWAK*
>The griffoness's eyes grow wide for a moment
>They roll back in their sockets, and she topples over, a bolt in the back of her skull
>Anon stands there, crossbow in one hand, the other massaging his sore nuts
"Fuck, I thought it was the good part of town."
>He tosses the crossbow aside and offers you a hand to get up, a grim smile on his face
"C'mon, let's get cleaned up and call the ponice."
>Looks like you've misjudged him again
>>
>>27561770
>>27561798
>He has to watch all of his little ponies wither and die throughout the years while he never gets old..
>>
>>27559784
he might not be aware that we are dating. find a way to casually state it.
>>
>>27563718
>You are Anon
>And holy hell, it's good that you opened the door when you did
>Some fucking mugger just tried killing your friend!
>Good thing Bonbon carries a crossbow after dark, or you'd both be dead
>"Come on, let's deal with this," She says, grabbing the mugger's back paws and starting to drag her toward your garden shed
"Uh, I'd really rather call the ponice, if it's all the same to you..."
>She just turns and gives you a weird look, and continues dragging the dead griffon
>Maybe Equestria doesn't go for self-defense?
>You pick up the discarded crossbow and karambit and follow her into the shed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4gdhsVKTcs
>Okay, maybe Anon's not an enemy agent, but he's still suspicious
>He tried to poison you and Lyra, for Celestia's sake!
>Maybe somepony put tomato in his sauce without his knowledge?
>Replaced some of his ingredients, perhaps?
>But why would he be so ready to save you, even knowing you tried to poison him?
>The plot thickens
>Just like this fat fuck griffoness, stupid obese cuntflap piece of shit
>Anon walks ahead of you and flicks on the gas lantern hanging from the roof of the shed
>Wow
>You were expecting gardening supplies, maybe a small hacksaw
>Instead, it's like you've stepped into a hardware store
>Or, in this case, a corpse disposal facility
>>
>>27563901
>a corpse disposal factory
dun DUN DUNNNNNN
>>
>>27563901
>Be Anon, twelve hours later
>You don't know what Bonbon did in the shed
>What you do know is that the griffon mugger is gone
>And you want to stay on that mare's good side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnzgdBAKyJo
>Whew, what a night
>You wipe the blood from your brow as you step out of Anon's shed
>The mugger has been processed down to...
>Well, suffice to say nopony will ever find her
>But poor Anon must be traumatized!
>Some wicked mare has been using him to get to you!
>He seems to be taking last night's events rather well, from the poisoning to the fighting
>You help yourself to his sink to wash the blood from your hooves
>You feel a little bad about the state of his shed, but that's what happens when a griffon bloodbag meets a skill saw
>Besides, he's a colt, he likes cleaning, right?
>You'll have to make it up to him somehow
>After you report your findings to HQ, of course
>>
>>27563901
>>27564024
this went from cute and silly to dark and edgy pretty fast
>>
>>27564033
We are getting a lot of edge posting recently. Not sure why. I think LaP should write an epilogue to the butts story about Chryssie celebrating her victory to put us back on track and remind everyone what really matters in life.
>>
File: 1456708232817.png (287KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456708232817.png
287KB, 600x600px
>>27564098
Glorious asses?
>>
>>27564033
Eh, edge isn't bad as long as it isn't cringe.
Let's not go much further down the slope though, it may be greased with astroglide
>>
>>27564024
>You are Anon
>And you think you'll throw away this angle grinder

>>27564033
I wouldn't call it edgy, at least not as bad as some stuff that's been posted lately. This is just action.
>>
>>27564170
The problem is that you can either write action scenes without making it edge (e.g. don't kill someone, don't make it obvious that you were trying to make it look cool) or in a more difficult manner, write edge without it being cringe (e.g. The Exchange green/prose, don't transition so quickly from normal into edge real fast).

Like what >>27564033 said, the story gave off a very "Bonbon thinks she's a secret agent"-cute vibe until we suddenly had an edgy vibe.

I dunno. Just giving off my opinion on the story.
>>
I have a story I've been meaning to post since April but never actually got around to it and I now I'm afraid to post because of summerfags
It'll be in the next thread
>>
File: 1457884632397.jpg (271KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1457884632397.jpg
271KB, 1024x1024px
>>27561045
Mine too. And causing said state.
>>
File: 1429405946926.png (429KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1429405946926.png
429KB, 2000x1400px
>>27564897
I really like the thought of cuddling with the one you impregnated.
>>
>>27564033
>>27564237
I don't want to start a flame war or anything, but I'd argue that it got edgy the moment Bonbon tried poisoning Anon with garlic. No one seemed upset when she genuinely attempted to murder him.
>>
>>27565016
I kind of expected it to happen at some point, she thought he was a dangerous killer/enemy agent.

Kinda knew there were going to be attempts to kill him, but that they would fail in spectacular and hilarious ways.
>>
>tfw hiring fluttershy's brother as a security guard for my socks
>>
>>27565028
I see. Disregard everything after >>27563585
I'm giving this another go.
>>
>>27565042
>>27563585
>Be Anon
>Your family jewels may never be the same
>Fucking strong horse hooves
>You shouldn't have grabbed her like that, not when she was already freaked out
>You think you're going to puke
>Yep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgAKFjRIelI
>Just as you squeeze the trigger, Anon does... something
>He opens his mouth and a disgusting-smelling liquid pours out, splashing the ground and your hooves
>You fire wildly in shock, the bolt flying uselessly off into the distance
>You take a step back, only to notice the thick material of your combat boots dissolving to reveal your tactical socks
>Of course he can spit acid
>Why not
>You decide it's time to make a tactical retreat
Jack Ryan didn't get great reviews but I thought it was alright. It's no masterpiece but I wouldn't mind watching it again.
>>
>>27565123
>hitting a guy in the nuts
>hitting a guy in backwards genders horseland
not cool
especially for her continued health
>>
>>27565123
>Be Anon
>You just puked on your little horse friend
>She just wanted to apologize
>Or steal your underwear, who knows
>Either way, you'll have to apologize now
>But she doesn't seem to be here
>Probably ran off when you started barfing

>Be Agent Sweetie Drops
>You've failed to neutralize the target
>Now he's doubtless contacting his superiors in Humania for backup or extraction
>And you'll have to face your own superiors for the same
>And... You just realized you forgot your crossbow

>Be Anon
>While cleaning up your little mess, you discovered a tiny horse-sized crossbow
>Bonbon must've dropped it
>Can't be too careful after dark
>>
>>27565172
>Thou art Princess Luna
>Thou dost rarely speaketh this way, save for when thou art infuriated
>Thou art most infuriated right now
"Knave! Can'st thou not destroy a simple colt?! Now he has surely retreated, we shalt never catch him!"

>You are Agent Sweetie Drops
>Your teats are in agony right now
>You don't think they'll ever be un-twisted
>But Princess Luna promised you reinforcement
>And you've received it

>Be Fleur de Lis
>Special Agent for the Princess
>Apparently this rookie agent can't perform a simple liquidation
>No matter, with your superior femininity, you shall prevail against this pathetic, masculine foe
>And maybe get your clit sucked while you're at it
>>
>>27565213
>Be Anon
>You stopped by Bonbon's house to apologize and return her crossbow, but no one was home
>So you headed to the bar
>Because fuck it, it's ten in the morning and you don't work today
>Now, seated at your favorite stool, nursing a mug of hot cider, you start to wonder where Bonbon even got that crossbow
>It sure didn't look like the ones in the local hunting store
>It almost looked military, all black and-
>"Hey there cutie, can I buy you a drink?"

>Be Fleur
>Easy as apple pie
>You acquired the target, bought him drink after drink, and have now brought him back to your hotel room
>You'll have your way with him, and then you'll complete the mission
>You see the little slut's tent in his pants
>Oh, how you can't wait to take those off

>You are Fleur de Lis, the most glamorous assassin in Equestria
>You can't feel your legs
>Your ass hurts
>As does your marehole
>And your throat
>Your mane, tail, and hooves are all sticky too
>Perhaps you'll have to deal with this the old fashioned way
>When you try and move, however, Anon's strong arms pull you back into his warm embrace
>M-maybe you can deal with him tomorrow
>>
File: angrybon.png (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
angrybon.png
91KB, 500x500px
>>27565213
Did you have to give in to a faggy anon's whining?
>>
>>27565367
>Be Agent Sweetie Drops
>You knew Agent Fleur couldn't handle this
>She uses her own name as a codename, for Celestia's sake!
>She's lucky to be alive, that he didn't find some way of killing her during that quite frankly amazing sex they have
>You'll teach her a lesson
>The salt packet you pour into Anon's mouth contains enough sodium to kill a manticore
>His veins will collapse, and he'll die quietly in his sleep
>Tomorrow morning will be a morning Fleur never forgets
>You never quite forget the first time you wake up next to a corpse

>Your mouth tastes extremely dry and salty, so you must be Anon
>Reluctantly abandoning your pony teddy, you head to the kitchenette and pour yourself a glass of water
>Maybe you'll make breakfast too, you were never the 'gone by dawn' kind of guy

>>27565370
Not necessarily, but he gave me an idea, so I ran with it.
>>
>>27565423
>Not necessarily, but he gave me an idea, so I ran with it.
...your call...
>>
>>27565423
>Be Agent Fleur, the sleepiest, sorest, happiest assassin in the world
>You feel slightly colder, more exposed
>Has Anon left already?
>Wait
>Anon!
>As quickly as you can, you slide into a sitting position and get off the bed
>Your fur feels extremely gross
>You'll need a bath later
>But first, there's a loose end to tie up
>You creep through the suite as quietly as you can in your bloated and abused state
>Aha!
>You spot that fine piece of ass in the kitchen, working over a sizzling frying pan
>He brings an egg out of the pan and slaps it on a piece of toast
>Egg sandwiches, which you easily recognize as a staple of carnivore diets everywhere
>And then he pulls out a tomato, slices it, and wraps it in lettuce
>He places the packet between slices of toast, and places it on another plate
>That's your breakfast, you realize
>A breakfast of doom

>Be Anon
>You had to buy eggs from a carnivore specialty store, so you doubt Fleur would like one
>You popped down to your apothecary store and grabbed some fresh veggies for her
>You're sure she'll appreciate this
>>
>>27565559
Aw man, so close. Well, it's time for me to call it a night. I'm sorry if I disappointed people hoping for more action, but I'm suddenly overflowing with ideas for this story. When Sweetie Drops either succeeds or gives up, I'll get started on something grittier.
>>
>>27553636
Do you plan on continuing any of your other stories? I really liked them, but most of them are unfinished.
>>
>>27565559
Hoping in vain that Special Agent Fleur sticks around long enough to freak out about Anon eating poisonous tomatoes and prompt the "what do you mean, tomatoes are poisonous? they're just vegetables" conversation.
>>
>>27565566
>>27565559
Keep going
>>
>>27565831
It's not a fruit?
>>
>>27565842
How about we don't do this and just say we did. You get the point I'm trying to make, and besides, nothing says Bon Bon has to actually believe Fleur when she reports that everything's been a huge misunderstanding.
Obviously, Anon has mind control powers as well as acid spit, not even Agent Fleur's incompetence could possibly explain her suddenly believing Anon is harmless.
>>
File: 1376156120686.png (113KB, 491x502px) Image search: [Google]
1376156120686.png
113KB, 491x502px
>Tomatoes.
That's stallion food. Why ain't ya'll eating apples?
>>
>>27565742
I do plan on finishing Lost in Translation, Anon World Order, and Cold Edge Anon, in that order. It will probably be a while, since I wrote those stories without a clear end in mind.
>>
>>27565842
It is a fruit.

>>27565857
Shhh. Calm down.
>>
>>27565923
The reason it's important is because it is poisonous to horses.
>>
>>27565951
Oh, good. I just hadn't seen any updates to them in a while, so I was getting worried that they had been dropped. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>27565559
MOAR DAMN IT! THIS IS AMAZING!
>>
>>27565985
These aren't normal horses. They're magical little ponies. They do eat tomatoes.
>>
>>27566477
It's part of her training as the pupil of the god-princess leader of the land.
>>
>>27566613
Cool story, bro.
>>
>>27564935
>Pregnancy
>Cuddling
>FRECKLES
Best pone.
>>
>>27565123
>T-tactical socks?!
>Lewd.
>>
>>27566477
Yeah, well, RGRE probably isn't canon either.
>>
>>27556457
In Belgium, drinking beer. Was just in frogland, going to Nazi land next.
>>
>>27566477
She's built up an immunity so that she cannot be easily assassinated; also because tomatoes are important in some other cultures so she needs to eat them or seem rude during diplomatic meetings.
>>
>>27566734
Stay safe, don't go near the refugees, and bring us back a souvenir from Auschwitz.
>>
>>27566773
That's in Polan-clay. Kurwá.
>>
>>27566770
It's a show of force. She's in a very close relationship with Princess Celestia, which puts her in a political position: if she were assassinated, then it would hurt Celestia emotionally. It's like going after the president's kid.

>"Look at how casually I'm eating POISON. Who knows what OTHER poisons I'm immune to and what OTHER lengths I've taken to ensure my safety."
>>
>>27566976
>"Anon, PLEASE. I know how pathetic this sounds, but I need you to pretend to be my coltfriend. It's just for a few days, okay? If you do, I promise to buy you that thing you like."
"....do your parents think that we-"
>"Yes. My dad was talking about grandfoals, and my mom started hinting that I might be a dyke, and I just sort of blurted out that I have a coltfriend, and that he's special and unique and not like any other stallion out there."
"....."
>"....mom immediately asked me if I meant that my coltfriend had a cunt."
>>
>>27567175
>"...do you don't have a cun-"
"No."
>>
>>27567175
"I will gladly fuck you stupid in front of this bitch, no one insults my purple joy if I have something to about it"
>>
>>27567192
>"Y-yeah mom! H-he's gonna fuck me right h-here!"
>>
>>27567215
>Anon proceeds to put his pOnOs into Twilatte's vagOOO
>Twilatte's Dad is lost
>>
>>27567215
>Oh Celestia Oh Celestia Oh Celestia is he really going to do it?!
>Right in front of your parents?!
>You hear the sounds of Anon unzipping his dick, and a hot, soft pressure building up on your nether lips.
>You let out a whimper involuntarily, but you keep eye-contact with your mom. You have to establish dominance.
"I'm the al-alpha mare now, m-mom!"
>This is what you're supposed to do, right?!
>...or is that griffons?
>Aw, buck.
>>
Better yet
>Anon sits on Velvet and Night Light's couch.
>The silence is strong and awkward, so Anon busies himself admiring the Sparkle family's choice of throw pillows.
>Night Light's chest puffs out in pride when he notices Anon's attention to his genius.
>Anon, knowing that Twilight likes belly rubs, hopes to make the situation less awkward by pulling Velvet into his lap, belly up, and gets to rubbing
>>
>>27567273
Twilight's father walks in, clears his throat and states in a serious tone; "Grandfoals."
>>
Anon the proceed tô fuck Velvet instead
>>
>>27567273
>Be Anon.
>Maybe this is a bit much…
>Twilight currently thinks there's a dick inside of her.
>You grabbed the handle of your umbrella and poked her in the butt with it.
>Even unzipped your jacket for comedic effect.
>Unfortunately Twigoo is VERY thirsty.
>You didn't plan on using this umbrella again anyways…
>May as well go all in.
>Make eye contact with Twi-mom.
>Stare.
>>
>>27567312
>Wow you didnt know your daughter was into furniture play like that.
>judging by the puddle on the floor, you might have to give it a try with Nighty.
>Speaking of, "Dear do you think we could buy a few parrosals?"
>You knew you married this colt for a reason!
>>
>>27556740
Who is the artist for these? I need it for reasons.
>>
>Agent Sweetie Drops thinks that Anon wearing socks is proof that he's an opposing government's agent
>Like a sexy dress, they're meant to distract attention away from Anon's face and what he's doing
>>
>>27567525
It's from whydomenhavenipples. Her tumblr blog has lots of lewds, most of them straying from...vanilla tastes.
>>
>>27567537
I'm so grateful for derpibooru's filtering system.
>>
>>27567537
With the exception of gore, things seem to be pretty rad
>>
>>27564897
>>27564935
This is why I always keep a bottle of bleach and a coat hanger handy.
>>
>>27567673
>Not wanting to watch your horsewife loudly bragging about how big her tummy is and how strong her daughter is going to be
pleb
>>
>>27567673
Working in the laundry business I see.
>>
>>27567720
>You will never get a call on your phone that your daughter is in the horsepital
>You will never rush over and meet your wife in the waiting room
>You will never console her as she beats herself up for not keeping a better eye on your daughter and that she's a failure as a mother
>You will never get yelled at for not keeping your potato salad out of reach
>You will never be apologized to by your horsewife, who says that she's angry at herself and she took it out on you
>You will never force a chuckle as she tries to joke about her sleeping on the couch tonight
>You will never the doctor if you can see your daughter
>You will never startle the doctor, who is very unconcerned about your daughter's health
>You will never rush into the hospital room to the sight of your daughter laughing and playing with one of the nurses
>You will never be informed that she has a perfect bill of health and that she's digesting the potatoes just fine
>You will never be asked if the hospital can have a blood sample from your daughter so that they can study the effects of human genes in pony biology
>You will never take your daughter out for ice cream and pretend that everything is alright for her
>You will never put your daughter to bed and retire to your own bedroom
>You will never crawl into bed with your wife and hold each other
>You will never comfort your wife and watch as her tough mask crumbles away to reveal a terrified parent
>You will never be so worried in your life that you nearly lost your child
>>
File: 1391108037495.png (247KB, 1042x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1391108037495.png
247KB, 1042x1137px
>>27567799
Aww.
>>
>>27565559
>You are Agent Sweetie Drops
>And apparently Anon is immune to salt
>Because why the fuck not
>You watched him all goddamn night, waiting for the moment he'd slip away
>You just had to see the look on Fleur's face when she realized he wasn't breathing
>But of course he didn't die
>Of course he's still alive
>You watched him get up, shower, go down the street to his goddamn STORE, and-
>The store! That's it!
>Leaving 'Agent' Fleur to her fate, you rappel down the side of the building and start running down the street
>You can salvage this mission yet!

>Be Agent Fleur, Equestria's most frightened assassin
>This isn't how it was supposed to go at all!
>After poisoning your sandwich, Anon looks down at the red fruit of death
>He picks up a slice
>And eats it
>Dammit! He knows his cover is blown and would rather die than come quietly!
>You coil back and leap on him like a mighty panther, knocking him flat on his perfect ass
>Horselich maneuver! Go!
>You reach around and give his stomach a hard jerk, causing him to gag
>As a defensive mechanism, he spits a glob of stomach acid as he turns to face you
>In that glob is the chewed remains of a tomato!
>You place a hoof on his neck and shove him to the floor
"Now, you and I are going to have a little talk."

>Be Anon
>You're currently being pinned to the ground by a very skinny, but apparently very strong horse
>You've heard mares have higher sex drives than stallions, but this is a bit much
>>
>>27567829
He's getting marehandled now.
>>
> Mother-daughter social day in Equestria
> Mothers of most of the mane 6 come to town, as well as the mothers of other mares such as Cheerilee
> Anon takes over deliveries for Pinkie Pie for the day, ends up catering several get together
> Slightly tipsy moms joke with Anon about dating their daughters
> The moms start arguing about who Anon should actually date, boasting about their daughters' attributes and achievements
> Granny Smith yells about how fertile Applejack is, how she has large, childbearing hips
> The daughters hide their blushes faces
> Moms are so embarassing
>>
>>27567829
>You're beginning to have your doubt about this, so you must be Fleur
>Anon has since removed himself from the floor and sat at the table
>He just sits there, calmly his sandwich as you interrogate him
>And it's not going well
"If tomatoes aren't poisonous to your species... Is salt or garlic?"
>"Nope."
"So you weren't trying to poison me?"
>"Nope."
>He just keeps munching on that damn egg sandwich
>You know, like all honeypot agents, like all stallions, he's been trained since birth into the perfect liar
>But for some reason, you want to believe him
>And that belief isn't as relieving as you'd hope
>You haven't been harassing and attempting to kill an innocent stallion?
>You're the good guys, right?
>Right?

>Be Agent Sweetie Drops, clinging to the window with your little suction cup hooves
>Agent Fleur is compromised
>You'll have to report her betrayal posthumously
>The scope on Anon's hunting crossbow is calibrated for long distance, but at this range, it gives you a perfect view of his eye
>His handsome little grey eye
>>
>>27567865
>"Oh, my Rarity won't be dating him. She's a Tom-Filly."
>"MO-THER, I'll have you know I like colts!"
>"You wanted makeup for your 7th birthday, sweetie. I gave up on getting on grand foals from you years ago."
>>
>>27557378
K

Sort of a loose continuation, initially inspred by this >>27556740 and my continued interest in RGRE japonese smut

“I don’t know what to doooo” you whine.
>Heat outside is blistering, not a single gust of wind is blowing.
>Heat inside somehow feels even worse, your fat engorged lips quiver and ache so much.
>No power to run the fan or anything.
>Your cheap dildo is already out of magic so it won’t produce any cooling gel.
>You crumple and drop to the ground in your body’s desperate attempt to get attention from stallions that aren’t here.
>Face covered in your own sweaty, oily, smelly mane.
>As your mane mats to your sweaty face, you clearly pick up on the musk that caused your body to give in.
>The smell is a result of you not bathing for a week.
>…Bath!
>That’s it! You can take a long cool bath!
>You try rising to your hooves but find your legs unwilling to cooperate.
>Every time you rise. your hips just start bucking back with desperation to be filled.
>Forgoing that option you leave your legs limp and instead start dragging your lower half towards the bathroom.
>You get a few feet over from your drop point in a short enough time, but the heat suddenly becomes unbearable.
>Looking around you realize that you’ve dragged yourself directly into the sunlight pouring in through your open window.
>This is the worst!
>You keep dragging, trying to escape the intensity of the sun.
>Your lower half enters the sunlit spot on the carpet.
>The moment your bely touches on the hot floor your body holds its position and refuses to move.
>Your clit begins winking rapidly and your walls start contracting to squeeze the cum out of the “stallion” laying under you.
“N-no! Stupid pussy… that’s just carpet!”
>Your hips begin rocking back and forth attempting to grind on a dick that will never be while the heat continues roasting you alive.
>You flail out in a desperate attempt to regain control from your estrus riddled body.
>>
>>27568134
>In your movement you bat away candy wrappers and soda cans.
>One of the cans flies up and hits your keyboard, unpausing the video you were watching.
>”-I don’t know but Im sure that we can do this with the power of Teamwork!”
>You had to pause My Big Human because all you wanted to do was fuck those monkeys.
>This is Tartarus, that’s the only explanation left.
>Roasting alive and unable to escape because of your body’s desperation for relief that will never come all while forced to watch the show that gets you wetter than the ocean right now.
>”You know guys, I don’t think we can help our friend alone. We need a very special someman to get her done.”
>Wh-what?
>”We need our newest teammate, Anonymous!”
>”Hey team, thanks for bringing me in, I’ll do my very best!” Anonymous chirps.
>Your brain is fried, between the hormones and the heat that’s clearly what’s happened.
>Because it almost looks like the new human is coming out of the-
>Oh sweet sun above what?!
>”Hnng!” The tall human grunts as he gives one last push and pops out through the monitor.
>He does a smooth roll on the ground and pops back up onto his feet.
“Wh-what’s…”
>”Hello~” He coos, “I’m here to help you.”
“B-but you’re the REAL one… wh-why would you help somepony like me?” you whimper.
>He smiles warmly, “All of us humans are very real, but only for those with the power of teamwork and you have a great power built up inside you…”
>Your body trembles as he nears you, his clean male scent cuts through the thick musk surrounding you.
>He kneels down just in front go you, giving you a close view of the bulge in his pants.
>Anonymous’ hand reaches out and gently rests on your head, he hums contentedly as he grazes his fingers through your filthy mane, “I think you just need a teammate to release it all~”
>He smiles wide enough to reveal those sharp canines of his causing your heart to jump.
>>
>>27568155
>Anonymous rises again and wraps you up in his arms, pulling you close to his chest.
“W-wait, no I’m-“
>He squeezes you tightly, pressing your bare back against his chest.
>Somehow he feels even hotter than the sun but it’s also so very relieving.
>He chuckles sweetly and rocks you side to side as he holds you tightly.
>Anonymous walks over to your bed and puts all of your weight on one arm while he bats away all the wrappers and junk on your bed, in order to support you, one of his hands is buried deep into your thick tuft.
>He can surely feel your sweat running down his arm.
>You are laid down on the bed and quickly flip around to face this majestic being.
>His shirt and pants are stained with your sweat and arousal.
“I’m so sorry I-“
>A soft finger comes to rest on your lips, his other hand is unbuttoning his shirt.
>You watch intently as he reveals his firm muscular torso to you.
>Some of your sweat soaked through and glistens on his body like they were jewels.
>You can’t help yourself and part your lips to take his finger into your mouth.
>To your surprise he begins gently petting your tongue with it and even cups your chin with his other fingers to slowly draw his finger in and out of your mouth.
>He retracts his hand away from your face to fully remove his shirt.
>A strand of saliva stretches a good length to keep your mouth connected to his finger.
>It breaks in half, leaving one strand to fall back onto your chin, but the other dangles down from his fingertip.
>He stops removing his shirt to lift that hand and dangle the strand over his open mouth.
>He extends his cute little tongue and lays your thick saliva onto it.
>His hand continues to lower until his whole finger is in his mouth.
>As he withdraws his finger he brings up the neighboring one and drags his tongue in the gap between them.
>Your clit is winking so hard it hurts.
>He chuckles as he quickly undoes his pants and drops them to the floor.
>>
>>27568167
>His thick shaft can now clearly be seen under the thin fabric of his underwear.
>At the tip a very dark spot can be seen on the fabric.
>He stops undressing to reach out and touch your cheek.
>Your eyelids become very heavy as the arousal floods your mind.
>He brings his face in close, just inches away from your own.
>You breath each other’s breath for what feels like a heavenly eternity.
>It’s so sweet and intoxicating.
>”So what do you say? Are you ready to be my teammate?” he says with a hungry lust in his voice.
>You nod and he presses his lips onto yours.
>Your tongue immediately darts into his mouth.
>HIs cheeks bulge wherever you tongue pokes and prods at in his mouth, his own tongue brushes and rubs along the sides or the tip of your own.
>His saliva is so warm and tasty, like the greatest honey you’ve ever had.
>You don’t realize until after breaking the kiss but you have been pushed onto your back and he is straddling over you.
>His hot breath grazes over your cheek, then your chin, and as you are feeling it on your neck he adds to it with a firm pressure.
>His sharp canines make four distinct points of pressure on your flesh.
>His tongue laps at your damp fur in-between bites, erotic tingles radiate out and course through your whole body.
>”You must not have showered in over a week” he comments, nose buried in your damp pits.
“U-uh, w-well…”
>He chuckles, “I can’t believe you would save it all up for me like that, I LOVE salty musk like yours” he growls.
>Your body tenses as he travels straight down towards your nethers.
>”I bet you also didn’t-“
>He stops just above your plump lips.
>Each hot breath of his on your wanting entrance sends shivers up your spine.
>He lowers his just a bit further.
>You can feel quick puffs of cool air on your hot pussy.
>”Even thicker musk here~”
>Is he… sniffing your cunt?
>>
>>27568180
>Your body tenses up as a warm dampness laps at the thick crusty fur just above your excited pearl.
>”Aah~ just as I thought, you even left some delicious cunt crust for me on your thick tuft down here.”
>You play your hooves on his head in an attempt to push him away but are rendered completely helpless as you feel him tug on your matted fur down there.
>You can hear a muffled suckling sound, looking down and sucking in your belly some you get a clear view of his mouth wrapped tightly around a patch of your thick mare-cum stained fur.
>He looks like he’s in pure ecstasy drinking down your week long juices.
>Your clit winks and plants a slimy kiss on Anonymous’s chin.
>He retracts his mou-

>”Hey!”
>You jump and turn your attention to the mare behind the counter.
>She’s glaring at Lyra and pointing a hoof at the sign next to her.
>”You see the sign? You spill soup to it, you bought it!” she growls.
>Lyra closes the comic she was reading and inspects the cover.
>On it you see Anon’s face is flushed red and is in a very exaggerated aroused state, his button up shirt is undone and the artist’s rendition of his torso is fully exposed.
>You can see a very large bulge showing through the white and green striped underwear that is exposed through his slightly pulled down pants.
>Lyra looks down to the yellow stained mat on the floor beneath her and then back up to her comic.
>She shrugs and floats over a decent sum of bits to the angry mare behind the counter.
>The both of you leave the little stand, walking around the wet floor sign.
>You turn to face your friend, as she is happily tucking the book into her saddlebags.
“That’s what you wanted to look for?!” you hiss now that you’re both decently far away from any of the other shops.
>>
>>27568192
>Lyra tilts her head, “Well no, I was looking for one by a different artist I’d heard about. It features one of the best OC’s the fandom’s ever come up with, Shadowcat, but I couldn’t find it. I got kinda swept up in this one and well… that’s okay, this one is really good too.”
>You put a hoof to your face.
“When you said special books I thought you meant like variant covers or low print comic runs or something, not th-that!”
>Lyra looks at you like you’re the crazy one.
“I can’t believe they would even sell this kind of stuff here” you huff.
>Lyra snickers that then transitions into full on laughter, “I’m sorry, but where exactly do you think we are? Sunny Day Canter-Con? Bon Bon, this is Humiecon, it’s practically the reason anypony comes here.”
“Whatever, the panel is going to start in like six hours, we should get in line and hope we’re not already too late.”
>Lyra jumps, “You’re right! We just have to make it! This is the chance of a lifetime! The creator of the My Big Human franchise, Belleropone, TiP series creator Warrant Frost, AND Anon’s first Humie-con appearance?! I can NOT miss this.”
>With that both of you make your way through the crowds of cosplayers and general losers, getting lost a couple of times, and having to drag Lyra away before picking a fight with somepony for overhearing their choice for 'best human’.
>Eventually you both make it to what you think is the line.
>A quick confirmation with one of the organizers settles it.
>And Lyra's continuous reaffirmation that the room will not be full before you both get in, to the point that the organizer actually leaves, you can both get settled in for the wait.
>You take out some honey-dipped hay from your saddlebags and munch on a few straws.
>Lyra rubs her hooves together and withdraws that comic from earlier.
“Lyra! Seriously?!”
>She looks over at you with surprise, “What?”
>You can’t believ-
>>
>>27568003
MOAR!
>>
>>27568207
“You’re going to read that here? Now?!”
>She looks around, as all kinds pass by or stop to confirm that this is the line for the panel, and then looks back down at her dirty comic.
>”Oh yeah good call.”
>You breathe a sigh of relief as hope begins to blossom in your chest that she might still be able to come back from all this.
>”I don’t want to get this thing all soggy before Anon has a chance to sign it after the panel.”
>Your head tilts back and you let out a pained groan.
>”What? You think he’d prefer it were soggy?” she asks with genuine curiosity.

>”Okay Humies and Stallimans, let’s welcome Humiecon’s first human appearance, ANONYMOUS!”
>The crowd is deafening as cheers hollers and lewd remarks are barked out over the roaring thunder of hooves clopping the floor.
>Anon comes out wearing a plain white shirt and dark pants, he waves cheerfully at the crowd for a moment before settling himself into the specially made chair for him.
>He squirms in his seat a moment before reaching out for his microphone, he pauses as his eyes stretch across the table to the current writers for the Teamwork is Power and excitedly wriggles his fingers in greeting.
>They all wave their hooves save for M.A. Lardaughter who blows a kiss his way which Anon catches and pockets before sending a wink back at her.
>The crowd goes wild, shouts of "OTP" and retorts of "REEEEEE" can be heard.
>Anon grabs his microphone proper and adjusts it to the right height and distance for himself.
>He eagerly holds his mouth close to the mic while also keeping his eyes on the crowd a smile spreads across his face, “Yo” he says very calmly.
>The crowd again responds with cheers and clops.
>Anonymous chuckles and waits for the cheers to die down before continuing, “So… I just gotta say, that this is just fantastic. Seeing all kinds out here at the con and under this very roof, all gathered for the same interest.”
>>
>>27568232
>The crowd listens on in awestruck silence, yourself included.
>”You know, back home on Earth-“ some one whistles prompting another laugh from Anon, “We humans consider ourselves to be at the top-“
>The crowd cuts him off with another round of cheering while he waves his arms downward to get them to settle, “And I think because of that, we start to appreciate each other less and less, it becomes all about competing against each other for the same goals. But here, you see us as this wondrous and cooperative race and seeing ‘us’ through your eyes, I start to feel that same appreciation myself. I’m reminded of all the good that humanity has done, and with it I get a tang of loneliness sure-“
>Small gasps pass through the crowd, a collective chill runs through all your spines.
>”-But you all have been so very welcoming and friendly that it remains only the smallest of tangs. So for that I say thank you all so very much.”
>The crowd returns with an even louder roar of cheer, you yourself happily add to it this time.
>”But-“ he tries to start but can’t speak over the masses, “But-“ the settle down enough for him to continue now, “But I think that none of this would be possible were it not for the efforts of so many very talented individuals and most notably, two very wonderful stallions. So let me have the very humble honor of presenting to you all for his first Humiecon appearance, Belleropone!”
>You didn’t really watch anything pre TiP but you do have a deep respect for the pony that first imagined up this universe.
>An older pegasus stallion comes out from behind the darkness the spotlights leave behind, his coat is a brilliant white, his mane and tail both seem to shimmer with the same white color under the spotlight.
>Anon rises out of his chair to meet the older stallion and help him get settled into his seat.
>>
>>27568214
After work maybe
>>
>>27568249
>They talk between themselves just out of reach of the microphone that you can’t quite pick up with they’re saying but it just looks like friendly banter.
>Anon returns to his seat and readjusts his mic, “And now for the one you’re all probably more familiar with, creator of the current Teamwork is Power series, Warrant Frost!”
>More cheers and whistles, clops and hollers as the cream colored earth pony trots up onto the stage.
>His cherry red mane drapes over Anon’s shoulder as he wraps the big human into a firm hug.
>They break apart and Warrant takes his seat at the table next to the current writers.
>Everyone at the table makes some general small talk as the crowd works to drop its energy back down.
>”So, as a special treat for you lucky Humiecon attendees, I’d lake to share with you all some very special trivia” Anon announces.
>Most everypony shifts to the edges of their seats.
>”I’m sure you all know that I had some meetings with the current writers of Teamwork is Power right?”
>More cheers.
>”Well most of that was just a bit of a fact checking kind of thing, there won’t be any major changes to the show or anything but… girls?”
>The lead writer for the show draws his microphone in, “What Anonymous is teasing you all about is that he will be having a guest appearance in the upcoming season.”
>Oh sweet Celestia your ears!
>When the crowd seems to have gone hoarse rather than lost energy Anon chimes in, “AND- and, that’s not all! Something you didn’t know, today marks my first time meeting Belleropone and Warrant. The lovely folks here at Humiecon decided that an event like that is probably something worth keeping. So without further ado…”
>They all turn their attention to the two big screens on either sides of the room, you lock your eyes to the left one.
>You can see a plain room with most of the same ponies here for the panel in there.
>”So, are you excited?” one of them asks Belleropone.
>>
>>27568271
>He looks practically giddy, “Are you kidding me?! Of course I’m excited!” he chirps.
>The door handle wiggles, everyone in that room goes silent.
>Belleropone looks so excited you can feel your own heart racing as a result.
>The door opens slowly and Anon steps into view of the camera.
>Small mumbles escape Belleropone’s lips, gradually they get louder until you can actually hear what he’s saying, “Oh my sun, oh my sun! OH MY SUN. OH MY SUN!” he repeats getting faster and faster until he’s just squealing.
>The old pegasus leaps into the air and flies directly at Anonymous who happily opens his arms and wraps them tightly around the old stallion.
>Belleropone nuzzles Anon’s face as tears stream down his cheeks.
>On stage you can see Belleropone shrink in his seat, Anon reaches a hand out to him and takes up his hoof.
>Back on screen Beleropone can barely contain himself, “You’re even bigger than I ever imagined!” he cries, “I dreamed about a world of humans and- and- and-“
>Anonymous doesn’t laugh or even say anything, he just strokes the teary stallion’s back and gently rocks him side to side.
>”D-do you think you could…” Belleropone asks, his voice just barely a whisper.
>Anon smiles and nods happily, “Of course, could I just get a- ah, thank you.”
>A chair and brush are levitated out for him to use.
>Anon brushes Belleropone’s mane and body while humming the original My Big Human theme for him, Belleropone couldn’t look any happier.
>Once he gets settled down they begin talking, about Belleropone’s dreams and ideas he always wanted to do but Hazsis never let him incorporate.
>Anon responds to each with either shock or genuine interest.
>In the middle of their talk, the door opens again and in trots the red maned Warrant.
>The look of surprise on his face is priceless, the other writers must have thought so too because they immediately break out into laughter.
>>
>>27568260
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>27568284
>Belleropone hops off Anon’s lap and hugs Warrant before ushering him over to the seated human.
>Anon rests a gentle hand on Warrant’s wither, Warrant’s brain seems to immediately jump back to working order as he pulls Anon into a deep hug.
>Warrant nuzzles Anon’s head while a look of sheer wonder is stuck on his face.
>Anon chuckles and breaks the hug.
>He rises enough to move the chair away and settles himself down on the floor to put himself at about even height with the two creators.
>They quickly settle in next to him and bring rapid firing their thoughts and ideas with the human they thought only existed in them.
>He discusses many various topics with them and answers all their questions.
>It’s amazing to see the sheer wonder from both of these grown stallions.
>”Okay so one last question, the one we know everypony is dying to hear…” one of the writers on screen begins.
>Anon nods and smiles, “At this point, you’ve seen every episode of all the My Big Human series right?” the writer continues.
>Again Anon nods and chuckles, “I think I know what you’re getting at” he responds.
>The writer laughs, “So, who is your favorite human?”
>Anon opens his mouth to respond.
>You couldn’t possibly grip your seat any tighter.
>His lips form a firm line and he puts a finger to his chin as he begins to ponder.
>Your hooves are beginning to ache.
>HIs eyes widen and a smile forms on his face, “Well I got it but… I think I know what’ll happen if I say it out loud.”
>He brings both Belleropone and Warrant in close, his hands cup around his mouth to keep the camera from catching his lips.
>A moment of silence passes as Anon whispers the answer into their ears.
>Both of their eyes light up and they put their hooves to their mouth to stifle their excitement.
>The crowd is in complete uproar, yourself included.
>”Anon please!” Lyra shouts desperately from her seat next to you.
>>
>>27568297
>Anon has the biggest smirk on his face you’ve ever seen on anypony.
>Looking around at all the sugar being mined right now makes you forget the sting of not knowing the answer almost immediately.
>You totally know why he didn’t say it now.
>Though you still totally want to know…
>”Okay okay, you can all tell me how much I suck at the signing after this panel. Let’s get on to the Q&A huh? All questions except for the one in the clip are allowed so let’s get on with it.”
>The first one to ask a question is a cream colored unicorn mare, her cosplay is kind of weak just a pair of glasses and a sweater, you can’t even tell which human she’s trying to dress like, she steps up to the mic and breathes heavily into it for a moment.
>”M-my name is Moondancer.”
>”What a pretty name, what’s your question Moondancer?” Anon asks.
>Moondnacer shudders close enough to the mic that every pony could hear it.
>Well that one’s going up on the human thread video.
>She quickly mumbles out her question before hurriedly returning to her seat, “Who’s your second favorite human?”
>The crowd breaks out into laughter as do the panelists.
>Anon is biting his lip to fight back the smile growing on his face.
>He chuckles into the mic, “Should’ve expected that one. Uh… if I have to be honest with myself here I'd say Tesla is probably my second favorite.”
>The crowd is a mix of emotions ranging from joy to rage.
>The next pony up asks their question, “Question for Anonymous, third favorite?”
>Anon cups his face in his hands to stifle his laughter, the joyful smile on his face is infectious.
>”Okay okay, can we put a stop to this before it gets out of hand? Uh third favorite… Merlin? Yeah, Merlin.”
>The questions go on, each one of them for Anon and each one of them is the next favorite down from the last one.
>>
File: SUPER YES!.webm (902KB, 325x183px) Image search: [Google]
SUPER YES!.webm
902KB, 325x183px
THIS. IS. AWESOME.
>>
>>27568043

Would Rarity be the RGRE equivalent of a metrosexual?
>>
>>27568303
>Anon gets to the fifteenth favorite before deciding he’s had enough punishment from the crowd for blue beaning them on his favorite human, “Okay okay, no more about my favorites. There is a whole table full of really awesome folks here brimming with answers to your questions. Also, Conan.”
>The session gets underway proper with question being levied at all the panelists at least once but Anon getting the highest amount of questions.
>After what feels like way too short a time, they announce that the panel is wrapping up and most of the panelists will be moving on to the signing booths.
>”One last thing, I’m working closely with some very talented ponies to do a sort of compare and contrast thing between the series and what I know, which sadly isn’t as much as it should be, but I’m working very hard on it with these ponies to make it the best that I can.”
>The crowd cheers and keeps up that energy as each of the panelists give their goodbyes.
>Anon leaves the stage last, moving quickly to catch up with Belleropone and Warrant.
>”Come on! I’ve gotta go meet Warrant!” Lyra shouts as she trots on ahead and drags you along in her magic.
>At least she seems to have forgotten-
>”You think she’ll sign my doujin too?”
>Sun DAMN it Lyra.

Was most of this story a direct result of me wanting to have ponies be crazy over a show that could be called My Big Human: TiP? Absolutely
Will anyone else find that as dumb and funny as I have? Probably not

That's all I've got for that for now, kinda had an idea for the actual signing but I dunno if I have enough thought up to actually continue at Humiecon.

>>27568326
If you mean what I'm posting then thank you, I really appreciate it!
>>
File: 1370947403653.png (110KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1370947403653.png
110KB, 600x842px
>>27568334
Yes.
>>27568356
That was great.
>>
>>27568356
I loved it. I thought it was awkward and adorable, and you took it somewhere I didn't expect. You should write more of it! Like. Please, write more of it.
>>
File: 1448138674371.png (418KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
1448138674371.png
418KB, 1280x700px
>>27568043
haha, aww
>>
>>27568356
Good one, Frosty. I think you should do more along this like, it's fun.
>>
File: 1457652564575.png (277KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1457652564575.png
277KB, 768x768px
>>27568003
Give me more or I find where you live and tie you to the fucking computer, anon. Supply, demand. You are not supplying. The populace is rioting. and by rioting I mean I am threatening to make you write green until you die.
>>
>>27568356
That was really good, Frosty. I'm a big fan of MBH.
>>
>>27568532
Look at that machine. I bet it has over four megs of RAM.
>>
>>27568372
>>27568334
Along with all of her fashionista friends.
>>
>>27568599
Anywhere over 64 kb RAM is excessive and unnecessary.
>>
>>27568635
"640k should be enough for anybody"
>>
>>27568617
Great herd potential.
>>
>>27568617
>>27568676
> with Anon, the marely stallion with clothing lewdness
> The only surprise was that the mares aren't fillyfoolers
> Ponies say Anon is just the tuft to hide their fillyfooling ways, which is a waste of a fine stallion
>>
>>27568232
Jesus God Frosty-senpei, I can only wink so hard.
>>
File: 1390818158176.png (837KB, 1120x900px) Image search: [Google]
1390818158176.png
837KB, 1120x900px
>>27568794
Little do they know.
>>
File: 1455310930392.png (41KB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
1455310930392.png
41KB, 300x173px
>>27568356
>>
>>27568356
This was fun.
>>
>>27568794
>Anon doesn't judge them for liking "colty" things
>Anon walks around in socks all the time
>Anon lasts longer than 15 seconds
Son, they are never going to let Anon go. There was probably a bit of concern that Anon was a cheating slut because he wore socks all the time (even when he goes outside), but being unfaithful hasn't even occurred to Anon.
>>
>>27568957
Socks of loyalty.
>>
>>27568957

OR he just explained that most humans wear clothes all the time because of a nudity taboo?
>>
>>27568975
>Implying they are going to belive such nonsense.
He's obviously just trying to excuse the fact that he's such a slut.
>>
>>27568232
>Humies and Stallmans
>GNU/Human, freedom is libre

>>27568356
Very good.

>>27568192
>Cunt crust
I feel a mix of disgusted and slight kek

>>27568003
>>27567829
>>27567530
>>27565559
>>27564024
>>27563901
>>27563718
>>27563655
>>27563585
>>27560261
I like this theme and all the green for it.

>>27565042
Fuck you, it was good and i will not disregard it.

>>27564033
>>27564098
>>27564170
>>27564237
>Whaaaa muh edge
Calm your tits, a little action is perfectly fine.
That corpse disposal bit was quite amusing.

>>27568968
>A local legend has emerged that only the most loyal and pure can wear the "Socks of loyalty"
>It is said that these are mystical artefacts from the far off human lands
>Many ponies have tried to wear them
>None have succeeded
>Still, many continue to try
"GET OUT OF MY LAUNDRY YOU LITTLE BASTARDS!"
>>
>>27568617
I'm usually not a fan of background pones, but Sassy's character model is goat. She reminds me of Fleur.
>>
>>27569070
>Sassy
>background pony
She's friend of one of the co-protagonists and a central part of one of the episodes. That at least makes her secondary character.
She has had more effect in the development of the main characters than Derpy, Lyra, Bonbon and other much more popular ponies.
>>
>>27569107
Fair enough.

Distinction is warranted and I stand corrected.
>>
File: 1461695016546.jpg (7KB, 149x153px) Image search: [Google]
1461695016546.jpg
7KB, 149x153px
>>27569070
a herd consisting of
rarity
sassy
coco
fleur
rarara
and pic relateds qt
>>
>>27569134
Oh my. I don't think I can handle all this fabolousness.
>>
>>27569134
> Consisting of
> Rarity
>
> Rarara

...why do I want Rarity to have a twin sister?
Also, who is the related pic?
>>
>>27569159
Coloratura.
>>
>>27569134

>Anon fucks all the colty mares because they're the most like human girls
>Most outsiders think they're just using him to hide being dykes, but all the subsequent pregnancies disprove this fact
>>
File: 98376636553.jpg (93KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
98376636553.jpg
93KB, 1023x681px
>>27569134
Captain! The whimsy levels are off the charts!
>>
File: 1366062124395.png (322KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1366062124395.png
322KB, 1000x1000px
>>27569215
>but all the subsequent pregnancies disprove this fact
rgre please
stop hitting all my buttons
>>
>>27569134
Who is this, and how do I sock rule 63 her?
>>
>>27569347
wot
>>
>>27569374
Belgium. Drunk.

Did medieval mares ever sock colts? Like, get ahold of a young colt ahead of puberty with potentially a fine cock and sack, show him off around town?
>>
>>27567537
>her
What, really?
How come so many people I like in this fandom about cute little ponies are girls?
I'm not even hetero
>>
>>27569460
and why do they tend to draw such fucked up shit
>>
>>27569316
>"NONNY~!!"
>…
>"Nonny?~ Please?~"
>Rarity lies back on her couch, pregnancy tummy swaying as she leans her head upon the cushion.
>"Momma NEEDS this!~ It's the hormones, honest!"
>Silence reigns for few minutes. Rarity was about to speak again before you spoke up.
"I hate this."
>Though he was out of sight, Rarity's lower lip begins to quiver reflexively, pulling the heartstrings of a colt who wasn't there.
>"I-is it my flanks, Nonny?" It's almost like dating a filly fooler…n-not that you've ever dated a mare or anything!
>Just gotta act like the colt…
>You walk out to face Rarity, wearing the Prench maid outfit she made for you.
>>
Dead thread.
Taking bets on OP for new thread
Dong Ring has 1-1 odds
>>
>>27569478
Ladies can be just as /d/ as the rest of us.
Also, they like cute stuff too. It's not inconceivable.
>>
>>27569573
We could really use some DR artwork.
>>
>>27569543
God damn that was shit.
>>
>>27569577
Who says that guy is even a she anyways?
>>
>>27569589
This guys says >>27567537
>>
>>27569580
I liked the idea but it was pretty bad.
>>
>>27569599
Where is proofs?
>>
>>27569607
Proof is in the pudding.
>>
>>27569607
Maybe it's like tiarawhy.

>r u a gril
>y u no make maud flash.maymay
>do u liek maken poorn?

And answers as follows
>teehee *tucks dick*
>i am stil maken mawd flash but i dunno liek scool n stuff/muh famelee
>liek i am a gril and mak da pornz cuz i am ebin n ahed of my tiem
>>
File: large.png (1018KB, 1094x921px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1018KB, 1094x921px
>>27569573
I would like to nominate pic related for the next thread.
>>
>>27569634
I love a mare in a suit.
>>
>>27569666
Devil confirms. But it's not as sexy as a mare in uniform <3
>>
>>27569682
What about a mare in TWO uniforms?
>>
>>27569686
Um. How?
>>
>>27569702
They put on a uniform.
Then they put on ANOTHER uniform,
>>
>>27569628
>*tucks dick*
kek

I don't really enjoy tiarawhy's pr0n
>>
>>27569460

He's not. Nips is a guy.
I talk in a chatroom with him.
I've seen pictures of him.
>>
>>27569750
Not like he gets anything done anyway.
>>
>>27569750
Their older stuff was better. The "new" stuff, and I use new very loosely, is pretty shit.
>>
>>27569134

FUCK that was what I had planned with zecora instead of the background. Fuck I'll have an update before the end of the day.
>>
>>27569745
You're insane
>>
>>27569819
Nope. He's just durnk.
>>
>>27569819
>>27569849
No, this is Patrick.
>>
who is making the next thread?
>>
>>27569932
Not me.
>>
>>27569932
Nobody.
RGRE is kill forever.
>>
Thread
>>27570038
>>27570038
>>27570038
Thread posts: 534
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.