[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree this episode isn't canon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

Can we all agree this episode isn't canon?
>>
>>27487358
No?
>>
>>27487358

Apple horse has always been dumb
rainbow horse has always hidden how soft she is

Why shouldn't it be canon? Because the spa was too big and industrial looking for ponyville?
>>
>>27487358
honestly first episode i considered just forgetting it ever existed
>>
>>27487358
No, sorry.
>>
>>27487409
Literally pointless. The end is a waste and it would be the same if Applejack wouldn't have gone to the spa
>>
>>27487409

Applehorse has not always been dumb, in season 1&2 she was the voice of reason.

Hell she was still than in season 3,4,5 although a bit watered down.

This episode literally every character was written to be a fucking moron for no reason other than to push the shit plot along.
>>
File: checkout this guy cam.png (787KB, 1474x826px) Image search: [Google]
checkout this guy cam.png
787KB, 1474x826px
>>27487358
It happened, and it's canon to the FiM series. As an Applefag I was comfy.
>>
>>27487469

It wouldn't have been the same, apple wouldn't have streamlined her farm processes

Are you unironically complaining about a SOL episode in a SOL show?
>>
File: 1449880223543.gif (2MB, 876x864px) Image search: [Google]
1449880223543.gif
2MB, 876x864px
No matter how hard you try, the show will always be cannon. When you stop watching, it'll make new canon. When you die, Big Jim will be right there reading your last rights in the form of an episode script.
>>
>>27487409
Because it was written by Neil Dusedau. Both of his episodes last season were shit, and this one is similarly shit. At least Merriweather was capable of writing a good episode, unlike this guy who has churned out nothing but garbage.
>>
>>27487358
I can agree this wasn't canon if we agree Newbie Dash wasn't canon either.
>>
>>27487481
>Applehorse has not always been dumb, in season 1&2 she was the voice of reason.

Applebuck Season.
Last Roundup
>>
>>27487358
it was an ok episode, it had a good message about realizing not to pile on work that may not be necessary, and that great line about having your work viewed from someone else's eyes to help you, but that whole plot felt like it could have been shortened down to 5 minutes, we didn't see ANYTHING with twilight and spike, and applejack fixed one damn thing with half the episode focusing on her fixing a pipe, not too fun, could have been much better if she went around fixing a lot more problems at the spa.
>>
>>27487529
We have a deal

>>27487554
In applebuck season she was being stubborn, not just dumb. And in last roundup she kinda silly but mostly ashamed of herself
>>
>>27487358
it was a boring episode, but why not canon?
>>
>>27487620
Because it was boring
>>
>>27487620
because MUH WAIFU AIN'T NO DUMB.

Just let them wallow in their denial
>>
>>27487554

go rewatch season 1&2 and just look how often applejack is the one to step up and talk everyone down or come up with the solution
>>
File: hoofbump.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hoofbump.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>27487600
>>
File: i don't even know.png (164KB, 993x474px) Image search: [Google]
i don't even know.png
164KB, 993x474px
>>27487600
there's a difference between stupid and oblivious and applehorse has alwawys been oblivious to a curtain extent.
>>
it can't be canon. Empty space can not be canon
>>
>>27487925

Something has to happen in their lives between the oh-so-epic finales, anon
>>
>>27488004
Of course, but ponies shouldn't be that stupid
>>
>>27487925
Are you upset that there isn't a monster fight every single episode?
>>
>>27488004

yeah sure, but it'd be nice it the writing wasn't fucking shit
>>
>>27488036

this is the worst argument, nobody is saying it's shit becuase it isn't "LE EPIC DBZ EPISODES"

It's shit because it's badly paced with horrible writing
>>
>>27487358
It's nice they showed that AJ is not the OP super intelligent solve everything shit she is.

She's still most boring pony for me thouhg.
>>
>>27488036
no, it's just that absolutely zero happened. Fuck monster fights, give me something on the screen for my eyes to receive and my brain to process as information.
>>
>>27488111
I can't believe I agree with you
>>
>>27487358
Why? It carries nothing of value, of course, but it's not like it's a magic mystery cure tier bullshit.It's just...there.Let's just put it on the shelf with the rest of useless aj episodes
>>
>>27487358
Yes, honestly AJ is not so dumb.
>>
>>27488332
Thats because aside from S1E4 AJ in almost all episodes was the one in the right and solving everything for her fucktarted friend. Even more than Twilight.

So its nice to see her dumb as fuck.
>>
>>27487358
I actually like the idea that Applejack is smart enough to be a problem solver, and yet still a relative simpleton.
Green with dumb ponies is my favorite.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.