[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heaven's tower thread 18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: HT.png (1MB, 810x456px) Image search: [Google]
HT.png
1MB, 810x456px
>"Why do you climb?"
"I must."
>"What do you seek? Gold? Fame? The thrill of the fight?".
"The part of me that's still inside."

Welcome to Heavens Tower, how high will you climb?

The premise:
/mlp/ posters are randomly found unconscious by Climbers inside a crazy magical tower. They're evacuated to Prisma, the town built at the foot of the gigantic tower, where adventurers aka "climbers" make a living out of selling stuff they found inside the tower, risking their lives through the many floors filled with monsters, magic and mystery.

It is now your choice to decide what you'll do with that new life: You can live as an ordinary citizen in the town, or join a group and go for expeditions inside the tower.

Create your character, choose a role, buy weapons and gear: This game is supported by Nina-Chan, a bot written entirely for this very purpose, it is both a game master assistant and a database, to ensure Quests are both a breeze to lead and play!

Feel creative? Want to draw, write, GM or just play? Heaven's Tower continues!

server: irc.esper.net
channel: #heavenstower

doc link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/159pbmA1rZCK-wtxZ_mUnqkhJ3HG1hLSxqod5KSIWqxM/edit
>>
File: bored.png (56KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bored.png
56KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: littlepone.jpg (151KB, 584x624px) Image search: [Google]
littlepone.jpg
151KB, 584x624px
have tired hoars
>>
>>27486007
have cynical hoars
>>
>>27485248
>>
>>27481401
>>
oi
>>
File: 1463161657276.png (287KB, 966x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463161657276.png
287KB, 966x900px
Roller blades as weapons when?
>>
File: MarwBootyColor.png (1MB, 2500x2176px) Image search: [Google]
MarwBootyColor.png
1MB, 2500x2176px
>>27487152
have lewd horse
>>
>>27481401
>>
>>27493129
nice booty on that lewd hoars
>>
RPS bot when?
>>
>>27494399
>>
Nina appears to be broken, dead, disconnected and broken right now.
>>
>Nina is dead
Goddammit!
>>
RIP NINA-CHAN
>>
only Lewd horses play League
>>
emergency bump
>>
File: when duskie revive nina.gif (596KB, 638x647px) Image search: [Google]
when duskie revive nina.gif
596KB, 638x647px
>back online
>>
>>27499285
>Duskie is a very secretive lewd horse
I believe it
>>
>>27499630
lel
>>
>still no nina
Duskie you barstard.
>>
>>27500093
would you just give the mare five minutes
>>
>>27500093
that's no way to talk to someone working for everyone's fun. Your sheet will be locked 24h starting now.
>>
>>27501308

Turning this thread into a public shame post is just as insufferable /admin/
>>
File: fluff.png (80KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
fluff.png
80KB, 650x500px
>>27501815

"that's no way to talk to someone working for everyone's fun."
>public shame

>unsufferable

unsufferable (ʌnˈsʌfərəbəl)
adj
1. insufferable; intolerable
2. unbearable; too painful or difficult to endure

>24h punition for being a dick [without ban] "too painful or difficult to endure".

You know what's unsufferable? That poor 16yo girl raped by thirty men in Rio. Mariel's small warning is a mere inconvenience.
>>
Have we thought about having random monster attacks in mining?
Maybe at the higher levels, as an additional hazard
>>
>>27502294

>Hey I just want to mine before going to bed

>Oh fuck that, random encounter.
>>
>>27502426
>I want free shit to be given to me with the bare minimum of effort
>Spamming a command before bed clearly is the best indicator of progression
>>
>>27502552
mining isn't completely random as you can choose wher eyou're mining. Mining is the replacement of 4c's daily rolls, except it rewards players for being there, "progression" isn't vital in that regard, as your character evolves from XP and quests, and furthermore it's all SoL based in the end. Sure having a nice weapon is nice and useful, but not having it won't prevent you from enjoying the game.
>>
>>27502719

Speaking of SOL, are people actively RPing on their own with no other input outside of the desire to hang with friends yet?

It seems like since fourcannon people have been reluctant to RP for anything besides plot reasons.
>>
>>27502735
It's dead in the water. No GMs means no RP.
>>
>>27502813

Well there's your problem, you need people willing to RP without GMs otherwise the game won't be able to stand up on it's own.
>>
>>27502836
There's no point in RP if you know you won't progress from it. You won't get items, won't get XP, and won't do anything worthwhile.
>>
>>27501308
>tempbans because hurt feelings
>>
>>27502916

Ah but there is a bonus to RP. you get to develop your character in social ways, determining how they would or should react in a combat situation making things more flavorful.
>>
>>27502967
Flavor which isn't reflected in any meaningful way?
No thanks. I'd rather not waste my time. Especially if while doing pointless roleplay a GM decides to bring a quest up.
>>
>>27502997

You can interrupt "Pointless" rp to go on quests, people did it all the time on fourcannon. It only became a problem if a quest popped up during shitstorm tier mexican soap opera drama.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.