[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satyr Abomination Thread #169: Obscure Characters Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 522
Thread images: 123

File: Baelnum_Volupia.png (117KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Baelnum_Volupia.png
117KB, 700x700px
Previous thread >>27402686

>What is this thread about?
Half human and half pony/other Equestrian species offspring.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want. But it wont always be met positively.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Sometimes Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Sometimes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5 (embed) (embed)
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq (embed) (embed)
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/uBqbm6eq (embed) (embed)
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d94jlx7pgl5gg34/AABM4w-okI70GyrbCsVNee9Ga?dl=0

Need some proofing done? Or want to throw ideas around?
Add one of the Skypes below!
[NEEDS UPDATING]
>>
What was Yuzu's mothers name? Moonshine? Or is she still "officially" unnamed?
>>
>>27466394
I dont think she had a name, I think she was just some nameless bat pony
>>
>>27466394
See >>27466430
DJ made her solely because he wanted a batyr; seeing as he liked both satyr and bat ponies.
>>
Who do you think is the most obscure satyr and why?
>>
>>27466710
I forgot
>>
>>27466710
Steamboat.I dont even think there are pictures of him
>>
>>27466710

The ones I've mentioned less than twice here and have done nothing with them because I'm a total sack of shit
>>
>>27466742
Which are?
>>
>>27466792

>implying I'd tell you

That's part of the fun. I know and you don't.

In no particular order:
Sundown, the savage son of Sunset Shimmer.
Rook, the bookish son of Flash Sentry.
Nox, the busybody son of Night Glider.
Tricky, the hippie daughter of Doible Diamond.
Nightfall, the tyrannical (albeit mostly benevolent) son of Sombra.
Kára, the scrappy daughter of Beta Rat Belle/Mjolnia/Thorse.
Downpour, the "intellictual," son of Drizzle.
Shotel, the scam artist daughter of Spear with a heart of gold.
Crusher, the gentle giant son of Clump.
Shekel, the stingy son of Silver Shill.

I feel like I had a few more but I might have forgotten them.
>>
>>27466717
moderate kek
>>
File: 1076261.gif (177KB, 619x750px) Image search: [Google]
1076261.gif
177KB, 619x750px
>>
Do you think we could get rid of the Skype from the OP?
>>
>>27466394
I think it's Moonshine. Is Yuzu Murmur's sister or cousin?
>>
I think I'm going to leave for /dzg/. It's not you /satyr/, it's me. We'll always have Hope.
>>
>>27467706
>dzg
dragonball z general?

>>27467648
They aren't related.
DJ never said who Yuzu's mother is, only that she isn't around any more. Whether she died, left, or got lost when hunting for mangoes is never said.
Of course, you can if you really want just make up whatever headcanon you like, ignoring whatever the creator said. But unless you actually produce content to go along with that, it doesn't really matter
>>
File: 1463774531236.png (787KB, 1599x1849px) Image search: [Google]
1463774531236.png
787KB, 1599x1849px
>>
>>27468190
I hope we get to see more of Feather Heart and Utah together.
>>
>>27468276
You mean like friends or as a couple?
>>
>>27467825
>They aren't related.
Aren't they half-sisters? Same dad, different mothers?
>>
>>27468467
depending on headcanon
>>27468350
different anon, hopefully more of that vigilante-esque fix
>>
>>27468350
I'd like to see both: friends when they're young, and a couple when they're grown up.
>>27468539
>more of that vigilante-esque fix
And this. I really enjoyed that story.
>>
>>27466394
whoever this bat pony is
>>
File: angry snapshot.png (59KB, 502x439px) Image search: [Google]
angry snapshot.png
59KB, 502x439px
What did I say about being on page 7?!
You are grounded, young lady!
>>
>>27469458
>young lady
middle kek
>>
What kind of plushies did the satyrs have when they were young?
An ordinary teddy bear?
A tiger or some other animal?
A character from their favourite TV show or something from their favourite video game?
Something else?
>>
>>27469570
Noelle still has her cat plushie she named Carbuncle and still sleeps with it.
>>
>>27469467
That's what happens when you ask someone who doesn't know your child to babysit him.
>>
>>27469458
Is Snapshot ever going to use Tonsil's gift coupon for 30% off a sex-change operation or not? It's only good for another few months.
>>
>>27469821
He is happy being a trap and enjoys playing both sides of the field, thank you very much.
>>
>>27469821
Why would any satyr need an operation when Kaos can literally turn them into a perfect female with the snap of her fingers?
>>
>>27469870
Same reason people put a Trans character in Baldur's gate. For dat diversity.
>>
>>27469870
Because Kaos isn't gonna do shit for someone she barely knows?
>>
>>27469883
What if Timber or Ivy could put in a good word for them, since everyone knows Kaos is tight with the Flutterkids and plays Vampire: The Masquerade with Thorn on a regular basis.
>>
>>27469905
>and plays Vampire: The Masquerade with Thorn on a regular basis
Are there any stories about satyrs playing Vampire: The Masquerade?
>>
>>27469909
>implying they could keep playing after Fluttershy found out
She started acting really weird when she found out what the gang was coming over to play, and eventually the group fell apart because she kept interjecting how it might not be the best game to play, but never explained why.

Fuckin hovermom.
>>
>>27469954
Considering Fluttershy is literally a vampire, I'm sure she'd just want to join them.
>>
>>27469954
Does anyone still have that Vampire Ivy picture?
>>
File: Satyr - Fluttershys barn Ivy bat.jpg (407KB, 858x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Fluttershys barn Ivy bat.jpg
407KB, 858x1000px
>>27469973
This one?
>>
>>27469905
>>27469961
What if Fluttershy accidentally transformed during sex when Thorn was conceived and Thorn inherited some of her vampirism?
>>
>>27469981
>Implying Fluttershy and her children aren't all vampires and have an allegiance with Vinyl's vampire family as well
>>27469981
That's the one, thanks.
>>
>>27470007
Then Thorn would have a great lust for fruits.
>>
>>27469905
Huh, I didn't realize Kaos was mah nigga.
>>
>>27470023
And occasionally grow bat fangs.
>>
>>27469905
Does she play a Malkavian?
>>
>>27470032
Kaos? I think she would. It would suit her personality perfectly.
>>
>>27470029
And gain a massive desire for fruits.
>>
>>27470047
Like Jay's juicy berries?
>>
>>27470023
>>27470047
>the Flutter-family gets woken up in the middle of the night by strange noises
>when they go down to the kitchen to check it out, they are met by the sight of a wild-eyed Thorn hunched in front of the open fridge, looking up at them in surprise with her bat-fangs sunk deeply into a large juicy blood orange oozing juice down her chin
>>
>>27469821
Oh, Tonsils will have his balls in a jar on her desk and him running around with a brand new vagina, it's just a matter of time, you can count on it. Whether he wants it or not isn't really of any consequence.
>>
>>27470348
>and him running around with a brand new vagina
Where would she get the vagina from?
Does she sneak out to the graveyard at night to dig up recently buried corpses to scavenge parts from?
>>
What's the deal with Dingaling?
Is she just always depicted as a kid, or does she have some sort of disorder that makes her permanently look like a 5-year old even as a teenager?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 800x1000px
>>27470509
>>
>>27470422
She fortunately has a mare lined up that's wishing to become male. It's basically just a case of pulling the old switcheroo on various parts when she's got them both on the operating table.

Or at least that's the plan. She came up up with the idea while high on morphine and only bothered to scribble a few notes on how to actually perform the operation on the back of a greasy hayburger wrapper she had lying around at the time.
>>
>>27470631
Sounds like a good idea in theory.
>>
>>27470422
Of course not, she's far too classy for that. Besides, her business is totally legitimate and legal.

She has her boyfriend Anon take care of the messy stuff like that for her.
>>
>>27470655
Just because they occasionally get unhygienic together on top of Tonsils' desk doesn't mean they're dating. It's more like a mutually beneficial arrangement they have by which Anon gets all the free meds and horse pussy he could want and Tonsils gets a willing henchman who'll not ask questions when she asks him to dig up a body or sell some surplus organs she has lying around. Plus, she's hardly going to pass up the chance to perform some more adventurous experiments on a willing test subject who'll go along with it so long as he gets a little snu-snu at the end of it.

Anon does wonder if it was strictly necessary for Tonsils to give him an extra testicle though.
>>
File: 1396569657890.png (97KB, 420x616px) Image search: [Google]
1396569657890.png
97KB, 420x616px
>>27470638
And messy in practice.
>>
>>27470817
Of course it was. You know, for science.
>>
>>27470933
No man should be able to cum enough to fill three shot glasses per pop, it's not natural. Not to mention that experimental brain surgery she gave him that causes him to get a boner every time she calls him her "good boy" was very unethical.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 490x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 490x600px
>>27470614
Maxie just had sex. Ding let him put his penis onside her!
>>
>>27471115
Oh my. What's the shark-satyr's name?
>>
>>27471140
Buoy Belle. The result of Dingaling and a shark.

I always assume the sharks are intelligent, since we saw one clapping at a royal ceremony in that one official book. Under the Sparkling Sea, I think it was.
Good enough for me, Ding married her childhood friend.
>>
>>27471185
I like that headcanon. It's cute and quirky enough to work.
>>
>>27471185
I like the idea that Maxie is the father. More believable to me that two satyrs could make a functioning pony shark baby. Besides, what's the life span of a shark?
>>
>>27471346
Is Maxie her pet shark?
>>
>>27471346
I prefer single Anon settings, but I suppose Ding could have been knocked up by her half brother.

>Besides, what's the life span of a shark?
Depends on the species. I'd say the one we saw was a great white or a bull shark.
The first is estimated to live around 100 years, the second is unknown.

>>27471362
One of the siren kids, if I remember right.
>>
>>27471375
>I prefer single Anon settings, but I suppose Ding could have been knocked up by her half brother.
Does she even have a brother?
Or are you implying that Maxie is her half-brother with the same father as her and a siren or shark-pony mother?
>>
>>27471386
I implied Maxie and Ding as half siblings from the same father.
>>
>>27471397
I can get behind that.
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1000x1000px
>>27471362
Sonata's boy. A mer.

>>27471375
I prefer multiple Anon/fem settings. Better to me than Anon being "the hottest shit with a hunder+ wives and all the guys are r63 so he can knock them up and get their hot daughters".
>>
>>27471411
>a hunder+ wives
It's not like he needs to marry every mare in Equestria, just knock them up one or more times.
>>
>>27471421
And that is better how? 100+ fucks then. Same dif.
>>
>>27471441
No, there's a huge difference between simple sex and marriage.
One is a pleasant thing, and the other is an archaic ritual with strong religious connotations.
>>
>>27471460
I meant for the purpose of "Anon being the hottest shit", same dif. Actually, it's worse then because it has him come off as a scumbag.
>>
>>27471468
Having sex makes you a scumbag?
>>
>>27471477
Lots of sex with many partners; some of whom are married, then not committing or providing. Why do you think people hate Jamal? This single Anon you want is basically a nigger.
>>
>>27471411
You're jumping to a few assumptions, friend. I also rarely envision more than 2 or 3 wives at a time, and that gender ratios make polygny normal, and Anon's herd a bit on the small side.
He's not getting a ton of girls because he's hot shit, he's getting a few girls because he has a dick and there's a dick shortage.

I don't know, I think it's just that I prefer family centered stories, and ones where Anon and his kids are still something of outsiders.
Too many existing at once takes a lot of the fun out of it for me, and tends to bring the focus towards satyr satyr interactions.
>>
>>27471495
>Lots of sex with many partners
Nothing wrong with that, as long as it's consensual.

>some of whom are married
Fair enough, that's a little bit iffy, but hey, they may just not have told him they were married.
Not his fault that mares sometimes aren't completely honest with him.

And then again, the husbands could have been cucks and just wanted to watch their wives get fucked by a weird alien ape.

>then not committing or providing
Only an issue if he actually promised them anything. As long as it was clear to everyone involved that it was just a one-time thing (or a non-committing recurring thing for that matter), I see no problem.

Most mares didn't want a relationship, they just wanted a taste of hot alien monkey dick with superior human stamina to see (and feel) what it's all about.
>>
>>27471558
Isn't this the same reason people hate(d?) Timber?
>>
>>27471595
Maybe? But Anon is a self-insert, not an OC.
>>
>>27471620
>"You! Okay?! I learned it by watching you!"
Also,
>Implying that pathetic level of fantasy self insertion is ever okay.
>>27471595
Seems to think people are being hypocrotical. One or two are; most people are annoying with that shit no matter who is involved. Anon, an OC, a canon character. It's obnoxious.
>>
File: No fun allowed.jpg (89KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
No fun allowed.jpg
89KB, 488x516px
>>27471641
>Implying that pathetic level of fantasy self insertion is ever okay
>>
http://pastebin.com/2TKQS9br
Read up to paragraph 16 if you missed that part. Now onto the story.

A Week Later
After he was able to finish his chores for his Uncle Braeburn, he took a nice nap. Ambrosia and her mother always wonder why in Tartarus’ name he always takes naps at strange times. They wonder how he doesn’t feel like garbage all the time. Ambrosia never actually bothers to ask him what he does though. He grabs his equipment and his maps, going to the last possible one. It wasn’t easy. He had to narrow down any high elevation areas, including buttes, mesas, and plateaus that couldn’t possibly support a warehouse. Than he had to thin the possible ones further to look for possible ones that could possibly support any sort of cactuses on them. He has finally figured there is only one possible option left after searching this entire time while helping any ponies that needed a hand in-between. Utah then gets on his bike and head to the final possible one. If it isn’t, he’ll find that earth pony again and see if he can jog his memory a bit more assertively.
But first, he has to visit a couple of friends. He heads to their house. Their family is a bit odd to say their least considering how their parents are arranged, but he won’t judge it. They’ve been really helpful to him. He gets their house and sees the workshop’s lights are still on. He does the secret knock they arranged, the first measure of the college song that they went to and quit out of. Utah could never remember why, but it had to do with them being too smart or something like that. The door opens and see one of the two satyrs who have been helping him.
>>
>>27471641
Until evidence shows otherwise, going to assume >>27471558
Speaks for the masses.
>>
>>27471690
“Ah, it’s good to see you again. I guess you got the call Rider,” the peppermint haired satyr said. “Glad I had time. Your brother said you two have something new for me?” Utah tells him. “Of course, come right in,” Wesson tells the poncho wearing gunslinger as he lets him right in. Utah looks around and see it’s the same, lights all over their computers and constant beeps and boops going off. In the middle was more mechanical and actually making their inventions.
“Rider, I didn’t think you could make it. Glad you got our message because we got a few things we want you to test.”
The two brothers lead Utah to one of their tables and Wesson holds up one of their inventions. It looks like some sort of vest.
“This first thing is we noticed that you don’t have any sort of protection other than the clothes on your back. So we made a prototype piece. Now all it can do is protect you from crossbow bolts and knives. I wouldn’t recommend testing it too often” Utah takes off his poncho and puts the vest on. Surprisingly, it fits perfectly, not too loose and not too snug. Then they grab something else from the table. It looks sort of like a gun, but there’s a sort of claw coming out of it.
“Uh, Mind telling me what this is?” Utah asks as he examines it further. It looks like there is some sort of rope or string inside of it.
“It’s something we’ve made a while back. It’s a grappling hook gun.”
“Ya know there aren’t any buildings around to use this thing, right?”
“Well, there aren’t many tall buildings around, but there are tall landmarks.”
Utah probably won’t use something like this, but it’s the thought that counts. He’s sure there are some part of the plateau that isn’t too steep that he can just walk up there. “Ah’ll thank ya two later. Is there anything I can do for ya?”
>>
>>27471697
Wesson decides to pipe up, “All you need to do for us is to test them. Oh, and don’t let them steal any of our stuff. It’s one of a kind.” Utah starts to leave and wave them away, “Ah’ll be sure not to.” Utah leaves their shack with his new equipment. He gets on his bike, heading toward the final plateau on his map.
The ride is probably at least half an hour away but it is in the middle of nowhere much like most of these hideouts are and near the Macintosh Hills. Once he gets close to where he marked on the map, he hears something going off that sounds like a loud bang. Looks like he finally found the right one this time.
He parks his bike and covers it with a blanket that matches the colors of the rocks in this area, hiding it in plain sight. He looks around to see if there is anywhere that he can walk up. As he searches, Utah sees there is a one. There is a problem with it though. It is guarded with at least half a dozen guards, all armed with crossbows. Sure the twins asked if he could test the vest, but he doesn’t exactly want to deal with something like this. He can’t believe he has to do this, but he may have to use the grappling hook.
Utah heads back to his bike and decides to look for something out of one of the containers, grabbing the grappling hook. He gets a bit nervous, getting prepared to use this ridiculous invention. He aims for the corner of the plateau and shoots up. The second the hook grabs the corner, he presses the button on the side and it pulls him incredibly fast. In almost an instant, he was able to get on the top of the plateau, seeing the warehouse those guards were protecting at the opening. He is glad he had a tight grip on the gun, otherwise he would have seen how hardy half an earth pony really is. Utah gives himself a second for a breather and looks around the plateau. In the distance, he sees a cactus that’s as large and has the shape of a bed. This must be the right one.
>>
>>27471705
Utah looks toward the warehouse and sees there is a wall all around it. He walks around the warehouse to look for any sort of security around it. He finds an opportunity without getting caught, a hole big enough to where he can put his hand in at the bottom of the wall. Utah grabs a mirror that has a small handle from his bag and puts it into the hole. He kneels down and looks around for any guards for several minutes. All he’s seen is the same two, both diamond dogs. One carries a plank with a nail in it, while the other looks to be holding some sort of pipe. They both also seem to be on the opposite side of the other at all times. He jumps the wall and sneaks toward the one with the plank. Utah then punches him in the back of the head, causing the dog to fall flat on his face. He then grabs the plank and snaps it in half using his leg, making it near unusable as a weapon. As the dog tries to get up from the shock, Utah kicks him in the head, making sure he is out like a light. He then grabs the unconscious dog and props him against the wall of the warehouse and waits by the corner for the other one to get over there. Once the other reaches the corner, he didn’t notice Utah and passes by. That was until he noticed his friend was passed out. He looked at Utah and tries to take a swing at him with his pipe. Utah ducks before he could get hit and grabs the other end of the pipe. As he does, he also grabs the dog. Utah takes the pipe from him and swings down, hitting the dog in the head and knocking him out. He grabs both ends of the pipe and sees that he can bend it, realizing that this must be one of the cheaper ones. He bends the metal to where it is practically impossible to use like the plank.
>>
>>27471721
Utah props the other one against the wall and walks to the back of the warehouse and see there’s a generator powering the warehouse. He then turns it off and breaks it by cutting the wire to the power. He heads to the front an opens the door, hoping that the first thing he gets is a crossbow bolt to the chest. The warehouse is pitch black from the inside without the moon or any starts to brighten it up even the smallest amount. He does see that there are a few large shelves full of crates. He walks to one of them to see what they hold. The first crate he checked is what he expected, it’s dozens of pistols with the same design as the one he found on that earth pony who called himself 2.
When he enters he hears someone yelling at him, “What in the name of Tartarus are ya?” Utah looks in the direction and sees a minotaur across the room. He hears something going through the air and something hitting his chest. Utah runs to the side and hides behind one of the shelves. He looks down at his chest and see it’s a crossbow bolt. To say that he’s glad that the twins’ invention actually works is really putting it lightly. There seems to be only him, but he doesn’t know what else he could have on him. He could have a firearm too with his luck. Utah realizes that the minotaur probably knows where he is and crouches down to sneak to another shelf. He hears the minotaur open a crate and takes a peak of what he is pulling out. Utah then realizes that they aren’t just making pipe pistols. He sees that he is holding some sort of homemade rifle.
>>
>>27471730
“Whatever ya are doesn’t matter! I’ll make sure ya ain’t getting out of here!” The minotaur yells. Utah has an idea, and hope that this actually works. He grabs one of the pistols from the crate he opened and threw it to where he wants the minotaur to go, right between two shelves. The minotaur walks where he wants him and straight in the middle. Utah climbs to the top of one of the shelves next to him and does what he thinks is one of the riskiest decisions he has to make. He takes one of the crates and throws it directly into the head of the minotaur. He grips on the top of the shelf and picks his grappling hook. He then shoots it not at the minotaur, but at the wall, making it to pull him where the hook his. This causes the shelf and everything on it to land on the fallen minotaur. Utah takes a small breather because of how bad his nerves were and how many ways that stupid idea could have gone wrong. He unhooks the grappling hook from the wall and gets prepared to interrogate this suspect. First he checks is his pocket and finds what he was expecting, a playing card with a golden edge. This one is a 9 of diamonds.
After a unknown amount of time, the minotaur wakes up in the same warehouse, tied to a chair. He of course struggles and see the strange bipedal he tried to shoot in front of him.
“10.”
“10 what? What are ya talking about freak?”
“Much like humans, minotaurs have ten fingers. If ya enjoy using all of ‘em, I suggest ya tell me what I want. Now, who do ya work for?” The minotaur tries to hock a lugey and spit in Utah’s face, not reaching far enough. This makes Utah grab his pinky and twisting it, breaking the lower part of it.
“Ah, Fine! I work for the Ace of Diamonds!” He screams as loud as he could. He starts to breath heavily and may break further soon, whether it’s body or his mouth. “What’s he doing with all these firearms and who is he selling them all too?” Utah continues to ask.
>>
>>27471750
“Screw you.” 9 of diamonds says. Utah clearly gets a bit more annoyed and grabs his ring finger, doing the exact same he did for the pinky. “Ah! He’s giving these to both us and any of the local gangs that may want to join us. Ya know, the more the merrier and that they may be able to control any locals that we couldn’t.”
“Good, now one last question and this is the most important one. Where is this Ace of Diamonds?”
“He lives somewhere near Dodge city. It’s close to the border of the Badlands. Can I go now?”
“Good,” Utah tells him before he knocks him out. He takes pictures of the crates and the playing card like last time before he leaves the warehouse. He sees that the two dogs are still knocked out. Before he can leave the plateau and shoot a flare, he has to do something he almost forgot about. He walks to where it is possible to walk down and see that those two guards are still looking forward. Utah grabs both of their heads and slam them together, finally taking care of all the guards. He does get a strange feeling that someone is following him. This makes him look around to be sure there is nobody nearby. Utah grabs the flare gun and shoots it up. He heads towards his bike and takes the blanket off, riding away.
Somewhere close, a strange bipedal watched as Utah left. Seeing that he may be the perfect one to help her. To think that he’s been right under her nose the entire time, never realizing it. Either he is incredibly good at hiding this or that she never really considered him as a possibility.

>End
And done with that part. Comments and any criticism is welcomed.
>>
>>27471757

Split stuff into more paragraphs or put a line between each. A few posts look like walls of text.
>>
File: 705592.png (313KB, 621x1101px) Image search: [Google]
705592.png
313KB, 621x1101px
>>
>>27471996
Agreed. Formatting your paragraphs to appear more "bite size" will help you to attract more readers, especially in prose. That doesn't mean male them appear small. Make them appear "edible", like; "oh yeah, I could take a bite outta that."
>>
File: image.png (216KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
216KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>27474655
Incest when?
>>
File: 1455046742994.png (236KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455046742994.png
236KB, 1000x1000px
>>27474777
Never, those two are just platonic siblings.

But THESE siblings, well.
>>
>>27475351
They look like Equestria's Lannisters. Where do the Dazzlings and their husbands live? Somewhere on the coast I bet?
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 1000x1000px
>>27475351
Also never, for they are less than platonic. THESE two are the incestual ones. They would literally kill for each other. Imagine what they must do at night? The touching, the moaning, the fucking. Absolutely disgusting... And they don't give a damn.

>>27475390
>pic related
Ame Typo of Ami? and Ume are the ones I would describe as the lannisters. In the only story they appeared in they were VERY in sync, at least dialogue and action wise.
>>
File: 1459371463702.png (57KB, 1058x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459371463702.png
57KB, 1058x600px
>>27475416
They look like they hate each other.

>>27475351
They look like they hate the world

>>27474655
They look like the only chill ones worth talking to.
>>
>>27475416
Now I want greens about these based fish-satyrs.
>>
File: BYsE33or.jpg (170KB, 954x1251px) Image search: [Google]
BYsE33or.jpg
170KB, 954x1251px
Im posting a commission I had /d/ do for me here. Its my headcanon that Sterling has a thing for tall women.Which is all women for him
>>
File: 000.png (137KB, 1004x427px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
137KB, 1004x427px
>>27475416
But they look so menacing towards each other.
>>27475443
Best Dazzle gets best stock.
>>
File: 1460936915437.png (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460936915437.png
39KB, 500x500px
>>27475562
I ship it.
>>
>>27475443
I would say switch Adagio's kids comment with Aria's, and that's a pretty good example of all pairs.

>>27475516
Have some ideas for shorts.

>>27475562
And that sound? Pebble's heart breaking.

>>27475563
A picture is worth a thousand words, but in that same vein it can only say a thousand words. One picture does not tell the full tale. Maybe Sonata's kids are on one side of them and Adagio's are on the other? Maybe they are discussing things they hate. Or maybe, just maybe, they have resting bitch face. Like Aria.
>>
>>27475605
I love that term for Aria's default look. And Pebble shouldn't feel so down, it's just that a satyr can't live on rock facts alone. I'm sure a high brow person such as Silver Spoon's son would be a man of many fascinating tastes, not just geology.
>>
>>27475563
>But they look so menacing towards each other.
It's a public facade. When they're alone in the bedroom at night, it's a different tune entirely.
>>
>>27475416
We have any weebs in the thread? Need to know whoch is more feminine; Ame or Ami. If Ami, everyone cool with changing the letter? Call me autistic; but seeing Ame for a girl's name after seeing Ami at least four times is bugging the crap out of me. Same with Ume. That feminine or masculine?
>>
>>27476600
Ame is gender neutral and ume is feminine.
>>
>>27476135
Sorta like Treble and Clef then?
>>
>>27475416
>fucking
>Implying she doesn't just lay eggs and have him release his sperm over them while in the bathtub.
Fishy no fucky, fampai.
>>
>>27476649
Yeah.
>>
>>27476600
Generally I feel that words ending in i sound more femining. Ame and Ume don't give me any strong gender association one way or the other. Frankly they sound more like shortened nicknames than a full name. Ami and Umi (means sea in Japanese IIRC) sound feminine though.
>>
>>27476633
There a masculine form?

>>27476676
What about sirens? Th-There has to be genitals with them. Right? RIGHT!?

>>27476692
Have to agree; though, I only have an English and Spanish connotation to go off of.
>>
>>27476710
>What about sirens? Th-There has to be genitals with them. Right? RIGHT!?
I imagine they're aquatic mammals rather than fish. Like dolphins. Meaning that somewhere in the crotch region of their tails, there would be a genital slit hiding either a vagina or a penis depending on their sex.
>>
>>27476676
In related news, salmon roe is fucking amazing.
>>
>>27476676

>"Give me your babies, I wanna be a mommy!"
"If you'd just-"
>"She's right, come fertilize our eggs, you dirty whore!"
>"Don't even think about pulling out or I'll drown you!"
"Stop yelling, I'm totally flaccid right meow."
>>
>>27475351
We need an image of these two crushing a bitch with a giant whale while screaming "WRRRRRY!"
>>
>>27474777
I assume when you write it.
>>
>>27475605
>Have some ideas for shorts.
I'm all eyes.
>>
>>27476958

>"Stop yelling, I'm totally flaccid right meow."

"A cat is fine too." - The Sirens
>>
>>27477916
1/3 length, with a muted Hawaiin pattern. Probably use drawstring, because fuck elastic. Net pockets, so that sand, mud, and water just comes out without any issues, maybe a plastic clip or two to help seal it so stuff doesn't fall out?
>>
File: 1461072786680.jpg (47KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1461072786680.jpg
47KB, 500x387px
>>27478023
>>
File: image.jpg (306KB, 1122x2317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306KB, 1122x2317px
>>
File: 1445744407535.png (107KB, 675x829px) Image search: [Google]
1445744407535.png
107KB, 675x829px
>>
File: 877312.png (88KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
877312.png
88KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: Untitled.gif (40KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
40KB, 400x225px
Testing out an animation program
>>
>>27479930
Nice, are you planning something?
>>
>>27480087
No, I just watched to many indie animations and thought, "This looks easy. I'm sure I can do it!"
Fuck me, animation is complicated.
>>
>>27479930
What program?
>>
>>27480344
tvpaint
>>
File: image (1).jpg (855KB, 2313x2701px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
855KB, 2313x2701px
Which satyrs are the best cuddlers?
>>
File: image.png (193KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
193KB, 666x1000px
>>27480955

Dawn. She's the biggest cuddle slut in Equestria
>>
>>27481020
Radiance never gets a moment's rest.
>>
File: large22.jpg (129KB, 786x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large22.jpg
129KB, 786x1024px
>>27471658
Its like the original idea of the thread isnt what even made the thread.

I remember the simpler times of you and your pony waifu. Having a kid, be it cute, sad, or sexual we found way to keep it fun.
>>
>>27481630
Instead >>27471658
Wants a big self insertion fantasy where he gets all the sexual and perfect daugher incestuals. A homogenized hot mess of shit.
>>
>>27481761
Just let people like what they like, maybe?
>>
>>27481804
You know the Internet. Some people really don't like the idea of people liking thing when they don't like 'em.
>>
>>27481761
Agreed.
>>
>>27481939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-p33001J-0
This needs to be this generals theme song.
Who could have guessed human horse babies had the potential to be so unceasingly vitriolic.
>>
>>27482159
I'm pretty chill, myself.

Though I honestly have some awful time management skills.
>>
File: image.jpg (516KB, 2020x2277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
516KB, 2020x2277px
I don't wanna look up the "Jay in a club" post desu
>>
>>27482501
This is hilarious. Jay hooks up with Molly and they rave all night. Vinyl would be proud.
>>
Who are some of the tallest or shortest pony satyrs? This can be before or after puberty.
>>
>>27482543
>vinyl watches her drugged-up son fuck this older rave bitch on the dance floor to her own music
>dee is underneath her, servicing her, just as doped up
>>
>>27482560
>tallest
Ariana, Kaos, Darcy, ahuizotl's kid (meu?), Warren
>shortest
Sterling, Cherry Popper, Thistle, Dingaling
(a couple are non discussed headcanon)
>>
>>27482627
Mau
>>
>>27482668
Wasn't Mau the pussyfruit of Baast?
I don't think there's an ahuizotl kid.
>>
>>27482668
And it's Baast's kid, not Ahuitzotl's
>>
>>27482501
taking a couple requests btw
>>
>>27482769
What about something with Feather Heart?
>>
File: Blare 2.png (207KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blare 2.png
207KB, 800x600px
>>27482769
Blare in a motorcycle suit?
>>
>>27482769
Candy (Twists, not Flurry's) doing some anal kegels? Preferably of the extreme sort.
Or are the sfw requests only?
>>
>>27482829
sfw pls !
>>
>>27482769
Rory and Thistle being cute
>>
>>27482859
Alright.
Breezie satyr god damn Peter Wheat on some rats, and steals their burrow as her mare cave.
>>
File: image.jpg (492KB, 1575x2403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
492KB, 1575x2403px
>>27482781
>something
vague
>>
>>27482919
Qt
>>
>>27482769

Alex bending over an taking off her sweaty shorts. All the ass shot
>>
>>27482859
Flora and/or Fauna in a swimsuit.
>>
>>27482965
SFW, remember?
>>
>>27482813
I'm so sorry, the shading sucks
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 947x1922px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 947x1922px
>>27483007
>NO FILE
FUCK ME
>>
>>27483028
I don't know what to be impressed at. That he trained a raccoon, that well or the fact that he would be brave enough to do that.
>>
>>27482919
>Feather heart wants to be stronk
>She will only ever be a acrobat.
Such is the life for her
>>
>>27482919
Is the one with her hair loose is her when she was a small kid
>>
>>27483015
What kind of motorcycle would she ride?
>>
>>27483028

WHAT IN THE FUCK
>>
>>27483475

Dick
>>
>>27483564
Good one Anon.
>>
>>27483475
Harley Davidson
>>
>>27483703
That suit looks more suited for a sports bike than a Harley.
>>
>>27483790
True, I was thinking of her personality. Loud and brash
>>
>>27484090

More like "belongs in the trash."
>>
>>27484124
Underrated kek
>>
File: Blare.png (920KB, 1960x2040px) Image search: [Google]
Blare.png
920KB, 1960x2040px
>>27484124
Rude, she's fallen in some hard times in life.
>>
>>27484518
That artstyle is adorable.
>>
>>27484731
>opinions
I like it.
>>
>>27484731
Thanks! I'm drawing on my phone right now, and it's a substantial difference than my 3DS.
>>
>What are you currently doing for a living?
>Would your favourite satyr child enjoy following you to work?
>>
>>27485360
>Airport customer service agent and also cleaner due to short staffing.
No, they'd fucking hate it. You get spat on, shoved, yelled at and have to clean up piss, puke and shit on a daily basis.

The one plus side is that the pay is damn good and you get to see people get tasered on a regular basis.
>>
>>27486054
Oh and blood, we also have to clean that up too.
>>
File: Satyr - Miss Eris barn Bella 3.png (435KB, 1222x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Miss Eris barn Bella 3.png
435KB, 1222x2000px
>>
>>27484778
I love all of your art, pls post more
>>
SFW request?
>>
>>27488618
Tonbo at weeb festival
>>
>>27488618
Utah and Feather Heart doing something together? They can be young friends, or an adult couple.
>>
>>27488618
Anon playing baseball with Home Run.
>>
>>27488618
Hope dressed as Icarus from the NES game.
>>
File: image.jpg (271KB, 537x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271KB, 537x1000px
>>27488618
Dingaling in a flower crown
>>
>>27488660
>not Icarus himself
>>
>>27488618

Dawn hugging a grumpy Sirius.
>>
>>27488660
Classic Kid Icarus, or the newer one? The newer one's outfit is more elaborate.
>>
>>27488843
Whichever you like, it matters not to me. I just want to see Hope dressed as Icarus because of the ROM hack that one guy is creating.
>>
>>27488868
New outfit it is, then
>>
>>27488674
What would they do together?
>>
>>27488912
The thing her mother told her she was only allowed to do with her brother.
>>
>>27488949
But she doesn't have a brother.
>>
>>27489033
Radiance is her brother.
>>
>>27489033
>>27489041
I thought I responded to the Feather Heart post. Nevermind
>>
>>27488868
Wait, am I giving her wings despite Hope not being a Pegasus satyr?
>>
>>27489106

Jet pack
>>
>>27489106
Not him, but how about one of those fake wing accessories tied to the back with a string?
>>
File: Hope - Anon Lyra 3.jpg (177KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Anon Lyra 3.jpg
177KB, 900x900px
>>27489106
Okay, now that is a good question. She doesn't seem to have wings in everything Hopegame the one creating the hack has shown so far, which kinda makes me wonder how the last part of the game is gonna be like.
Is Hope gonna gain Alicorn powers at the end? I think so.
>>
>>27489173
She's a unicorn satyr. She could just levitate herself.
>>
>>27489106
Make them prop wings. Like really DIY cosplay wings.
>>
Whomever's adding the parent tag tothe drakes on Derpibooru, could you stop? It's not needed and makes no sense.
>>
File: IMG_20160528_144452.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160528_144452.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
Well, here's what I have so far. I'll continue, but let me know if you guys think any changes should be made. Since I'm at work, I can only use my phone, so apologies if it's ridiculously huge.
>>
>>27489357
>It's not needed
But it is? Plenty of people new to satyrs will almost always ask "whose kid is this?". Adding the parent tag will help a little.
>and makes no sense.
And why is that? Simmer is Fizzle's kid just like Muddle is Garble's kid. It's not like the parent tag is lying or anything. So what's the problem?
>>
>>27489403
You're too good for us DJ
>>
>>27489419
Because it isn't needed and doesn't actually refer to the parent in that tag, only the images with the parent tag. Seriously, do you think people are too retarded to know who Thistle's parent it is when they see 'offspring' and 'Spike' in the same picture?
>>
>>27489357
The new "parent:name" system is being done because of a change in derpibooru's tagging guidelines.
>>
>>27489522
Link to where it says so?
>>
>>27489588
https://derpibooru.org/meta/offspring-images/post/2199628#post_2199628
>>
>>27484518
I didn't know Blare could look this cute.
>>
>>27489403
That. looks. Awesome!
>>
>>27489403
It's looking very good, DJ. Especially the outfit details. Bend of the right leg looks a bit too human, however.

>>27489489
As the guy who's been doing a lot of the recent uploading, I know there are. When I get a notification on a satyr picture, there's a decent chance it will be someone wondering why the fuck a character is tagged in a picture they're clearly not in, or how it doesn't make sense if it's been explained to them.

I can't say this for fact, as I rarely use derpy as more than a place to store satyrs and collect porn, but if we were looking at offspring that get a lot more fandom attention (especially from the brony side of the fandom), like Discoshy, Flashlight, or magical lesbian spawn and butt babies of the mane 6 or Caramac, I can see the users and site mods getting very tired very quickly.
So my best guess is the implementation is to coddle and hush the dumbest among them in a way that doesn't trigger their autism.
>>
>>27489403
That's some good stuff DJ
>>
>>27489484
Oh, please. You're the guys that gave me purpose to draw again. The fact that I found a renewed interest in drawing was because of mlp, and satyr is the reason why I still stick around.
>>
>>27489829
Her right or your right?
>>
>>27489843
Her right. It looks like it would bend back like a human knee, instead of forward like an equines hind leg.
>>
>>27489829
>So my best guess is the implementation is to coddle and hush the dumbest among them in a way that doesn't trigger their autism.
Do you mean something like
>I don't want these abominations to show up when I'm searching for Fluttershy!
?
>>
>>27489857
Okay. I'll fix it when I get back from lunch. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>27489872
Or just people who are overly adamant that tags must be "just so". Therefore, in their minds, if Fluttershy doesn't appear in person, it's improper in their view to tag her, even though the subject in view is clearly shown and indicated as her daughter.
>>
File: 1449298901336.jpg (1016KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1449298901336.jpg
1016KB, 2448x3264px
>>
>>27489829
Why not just hide "satyr" tag then? Easy as click click.
>>
File: 867554.jpg (25KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
867554.jpg
25KB, 245x204px
>>27490642
I don't know. some people seem to hate blacklisting anything.
A good example? There seems to be at least a few people on derpibooru watching the front page almost 24/7 who hate satyrs as a rule, because pretty good chunk of the images will get downvoted to between somewhere between -2 to -5 almost instantly before they start getting upvotes, regardless of actual quality.
>>
File: image.png (199KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199KB, 750x1334px
>>27490735

So Derpi has their own Barneyfag?
>>
>>27490735
I always assumed it was people from the thread who hate certain satyrs. Like Cups' recent thing with Timber was at -7 or -9 for a good couple hours before it got back to 0. Though, it just being bronies on derpi makes just as much sense.
>>
>>27490779
>That pic
Did someone really create a thread on /v/ using a pic of a satyr?
>>
>>27490891
it's the barneyfag
he made the thread and later he start to spam
>>
File: Thistle.png (337KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Thistle.png
337KB, 1080x1080px
>>27488423
Well, since you're being so kind, here's one of everyone's favorite drake. (Sorry about the lack of variety).
>>
>>27490967
Really? Man, I didn't think the Barneyfag knew about satyrs.
>>
>>27491182
DAMN! That ASS!
>>
>>27491232
Rory must be so proud
>>
>>27491339
Proud? Why would he be proud? He is happy as fuck! His heart skips a beat, his boner is her meat, the boy is happy!
>>
>>27491355
No doubt he's happy about his T H I C K girlfriend, just proud that he's her boyfriend.
>>
File: IMG_20160528_180501.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160528_180501.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>27489857
Better?
Also, I'm debating on giving her any footwear (hoofwear, whatever) since, personally, I think it would look strange
>>
>>27491389
What about some gold/white cloth wrappings around her feet/legs?
>>
>>27491389
Yeah, satyrs wearing shoes makes no sense. If so, it would have to be horseshoes or something like what Celestia and Luna wears.
>>
>>27491389
I say go with your gut on that one.
>>
>>27491389
Both legs are much better.

If you go with footwear, in style wrap things like >>27491442 suggested sound good.

If not, fetlocks and classical unicorn style cloven hooves could break up her legs looking otherwise comparatively plain.
>>
>>27491232
If you think Thistle's butt is big, you clearly haven't seen Snap at the gym pumping serious iron.
>>
>>27491182
Can you do sexy curvy teenage Dingaling?
Like >>27470614
>>
File: bebop_07_07.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bebop_07_07.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>tfw still waiting on a picture of Snapshot in super tight yoga pants
>>
>>27491777
Trips demand it... DJ? /d/? Vagabond?
>>
File: image.png (886KB, 864x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
886KB, 864x1200px
>>
File: Hope as Pit.png (2MB, 871x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hope as Pit.png
2MB, 871x1000px
>>27488660
Sorry for the delay. I had a busy day. I'll clean it up and color it tomorrow if I have the time.

Until then, how about another SFW request for work tomorrow?
>>
>>27492652
Laika barking at a vacuum
>>
>>27492652

Radiance hugging Mistake and calling her a bunch of sappy nicknames.

Mistake is very flustered.
>>
>>27492667
Goddamn...I think I NEED to draw that
>>
File: 1134842.jpg (570KB, 2383x2607px) Image search: [Google]
1134842.jpg
570KB, 2383x2607px
>>
File: 1113392.jpg (1MB, 2207x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1113392.jpg
1MB, 2207x3264px
>>
File: 568395.png (228KB, 593x595px) Image search: [Google]
568395.png
228KB, 593x595px
>>
>>27490506
>>27493351
>>27494098
You fags have good taste.
>>
>>27494888
Trips confirm. Petunia is good satyr. Udders 4 life
>>
>>27492652
That is some awesome work.
>>
File: 1422804283449.jpg (44KB, 726x672px) Image search: [Google]
1422804283449.jpg
44KB, 726x672px
>>27494928
>Really like Petunia
>Can't think of any stories for her.
I want to write something with her and the boy, but I can't think of shit.
>>
File: Emery.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Emery.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>27491583
No prob at all Bob, I'll get on it soon (and that Snapshot in yoga pants), but here's a very messy sketchy Emmy in the meantime.
>>
Are there any ships that you're ashamed you like? I have an /ss/ ship with Serena and that Lil Pip satyr we never talk about, and one with Icarus and Wheelie.
>>
>>27496077
That is fucking hilarious. How to catch a Horse Fucker.
>>
>>27496659
I wonder if Pyrefly is even alive anymore.
>>
>>27497636
He was hit by a boat propeller. RIP in peace Pyrefly.
>>
>>27497699
More likely he's just busy studying and/or procrastinating. He'll be back eventually.
>>
File: foursatyr.jpg (55KB, 640x738px) Image search: [Google]
foursatyr.jpg
55KB, 640x738px
Bump
>>
File: image.jpg (589KB, 1632x2485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
589KB, 1632x2485px
for the new ep
>>
>>27499100
Fuckin saved.

>>27499109
That spa stallion's kid, one of the pre-existing spa sisters kid, or someone elses?
>>
File: IMG_20160529_125638.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160529_125638.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>27492667
I'll scan it once I get home.
In the meantime, how about another SFW request?
>>
>>27499375
Topkek

Dawn and Radiance fighting over the throne?
>>
>>27499375
Snapshot wearing a prom dress accompanied by a male satyr of your choice expressing their feelings towards in regards to him being the closest thing to a woman that was willing to go to the big school dance with them.
>>
>>27499433
>a male satyr of your choice
Muddle?
>>
>>27499375
Yuzu and Murmer playing scrabble with daddy, passive aggressively putting down insults towards one another on the board, for example 'skank' and 'bitch' all the while acting like the little darlings Anon thinks they are.
>>
>>27499447
That's what I would have suggested, but whatever DJ wants is fine.

Bonus points for Snaphot replying with "Whatever, but you'd better put out."
>>
File: Sol_Blog.jpg (2MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Sol_Blog.jpg
2MB, 2048x1152px
>>27499375
Dawn going super nova
>>
>>27499504
>dat fire pussy
unf
>>
>>27499553
She's just being a hothead that needs to get out
>>
>>27499504
>>27499553
>>27499661
Speaking of which, we don't have any fire elemental pony satyrs do we?
>>
>>27499504
Oh no, did one of the servants give her a cup of tea with one and a half teaspoons of sugar instead of her standard one and three-fifths again?

Despite what her brother says, yes she can taste the difference and yes, it is important.
>>
>>27499223
Probably the stallion, given the hot towels.
>>
>>27499758
Since when are jobs hereditary?
>>
>>27499504
With her dad threatening to put her in the timeout corner if she doesn't calm down and stop making things spontaneously combust right this second.
>>
>>27499775
Since monarchy was invented.
>>
File: 1432758709102.png (596KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1432758709102.png
596KB, 1800x1800px
>>27499775
Since always. Just like shipping.
>>
File: 76192007.jpg (126KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
76192007.jpg
126KB, 507x338px
>>27499375
Utah and either Feather Heart or Petunia sleeping like this
I hate how I like both ships equally.
>>
>>27499991
But anon, those Asians are dead.
>>
>>27500042
But their eyes are open.
>>
File: giphy.gif (665KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
665KB, 500x375px
>>27500042
>>27500109
>>
>>27500109
Kek... I think.
>>
File: Hope - Robot.jpg (112KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Robot.jpg
112KB, 618x800px
>>
I think I just had my first satyr dream...completely unintentionally.
>>
>>27501138
What was it about?
>>
>>27501197
A couple of satyrs getting to know each other. It started off normal but I think some point they were sent back in time. Maybe.
>>
>>27501138
The only satyr dream I've had was lewd. Now I'm trying to become a lucid dreamer and have satyr dreams on command. Sweet Dreams would be proud.
>>
File: Hope - Cider.jpg (133KB, 1250x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Cider.jpg
133KB, 1250x1014px
>>
>>27501802
I didn't notce Cider's heterochromia in this picture before.
>>
Do we have a satyr version of this yet?
>>
>>27502318
>Dawn savagely cuddlefucks her cousin-sister.
>Selene lovingly hatefucks her right back.
I like it.
>>
>>27502318
No.
>>
>>27489173
Alicorn would make sense, yeah

>>27489317
Hope has a horn or something?
>>
>>27492652
that's pretty great, mind if I use that alongside the romhack?
>>
File: image.jpg (668KB, 1265x1875px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
668KB, 1265x1875px
>>
File: what a fucking dumbass.png (42KB, 1169x1813px) Image search: [Google]
what a fucking dumbass.png
42KB, 1169x1813px
that last picture sucked, please forgive
>>
>>27503890
Didn't suck; least not bad enough to ask for forgiveness.
>>
File: 808914.png (64KB, 529x600px) Image search: [Google]
808914.png
64KB, 529x600px
>>
File: image.png (294KB, 987x879px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294KB, 987x879px
>>
>>27506370
We need more pubic tufts of satyrs. Drakes and sirens have to go tuftless and will never experience the glory of finding a poofy/trimmed happy trail for their pleasure.
>>
>>27506389
Crotch tufts in the front don't really make sense since their pussy would be in the back under their tail. Also, horsepussies don't have pubes. (unless you count the surrounding smooth horse fur)
>>
>>27506533
*You* might think they're in the back, but I certainly don't.
>>
Sorry I didn't get a chance to scan that Laika strip. It got busy yesterday and I left my drawings in my car. Today I work a 16 hour shift so I can probably draw until about 2 pm EST, then I'm sure I'll be busy the rest of the day/night, so I'll try to do another request.
>>
>>27506913
Hope as a baby or toddler feeling Bon Bon's belly for her little sister.
>>
>>27506913
No worries mang, life gets in the way. Hope work doesn't get too shit
>>
>>27506913
yeesh, please don't die, DJ
requesting halfpipe on a date with snapshot
>>
>>27507068
Seconding. Especially if it involves premarital hand holding.
>>
>>27507127
good thing you didn't post in /sat/, they get really irritated at nasty fetishes
>>
>>27507141
Welp...
>>
File: 1449124978357.png (942KB, 630x643px) Image search: [Google]
1449124978357.png
942KB, 630x643px
>>27507141
But...but we are in/sat/! Oh nooooooooo! Good thing to, I was about to post my pictures of pinkie promises.
>>
>>27507068
Maybe I'm using the wrong tag, but I can't find any pics of halfpipe on derpi.
Also We just had a power outage at work. Today is gonna be great...
>>
>>27507395
I don't know if any got uploaded.
Try the dropbox, maybe?
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 406x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 406x419px
>>27507395
save you the search
>>
>>27507461
Always save what you like, if nobody else does it in about a day's time, always upload what you save.
>>
>>27507471
I created the child, I know where she is buried within the dropbox
>>
>>27507461
Thank you. My connection is extremely shitty at the moment.
So Halfpipe is a Scootaloo satyr? Also, if she's on a date with Snapshot, am I drawing regular Snapshot or more masculine Snapshot? Is Halfpipe an oblivious lesbian? Or is it a friend date?
>>
>>27507544
she was a joke on bad naming (wheelie). someone said that Halfpipe for a futa would be funny, so there I was.
I imagine her as a simple femme, not really tomboyish, but not full-blown Prism-style. innocent romantic date preferably, level of snapshot is up to you.
>>
>>27507544
Regular Snapshot wearing the nicest dress he can find. He's not one to appear underdressed after all.

Also, if you have the time and ever feel like it, can we have a picture of Snapshot angrily confronting Tonsils about his new pair of awesome boobs? >>>/trash/3159651
>>
>>27503157
I'm sure he doesn't mind so long as you give him credit for it. How do you even plan to use that in your hack though?
>>
>>27507812
When you upload romhacks to places you can give a title image or such alongside, often. Like what appears in the top left corner here http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1731/

Or if it ended up on a blog or something the image could be posted there
>>
>>27507461
Wow, where'd this come from? I haven't seen this colored version before. Very nice!
>>
Question for y'all, Satyr: What's the general rules with pants? I get that ponies don't wear stuff to cover their naughty bits, and that satyrs have pony-butts, right? Logically, they'd treat their pony-half like a pony would treat their lower-half.

But thing is, satyrs walk up-right. That means that their genitals are on display for everyone in front of them and they don't have a tail in the right position to cover up.

On top of that, they have a human upper-half with a human brain. If they act more human (and they probably would if for no other reason than they have a human parent raising them), then wouldn't they be more inclined to treat their cooters like a human would; ie shame and the urge to cover up?

If not, then are they doing it as a bizarre human-pony hybrid mating ritual to seduce their fathers? Don't deny the incest; it's a part of EVERY SINGLE board. Even RGRiE isn't safe.
>>
>>27508057

I prefer them wearing pants but that's just me.
>>
>>27508057
One more question while I'm here.

I'm being serious this time.

A horse (and thus a pony) has 64 chromosomes. A human has 46 chromosomes. Inbreeding is less of a risk with horses Even with humans it takes more than one generation of inbreeding to make Charles II of Spain.

From a pure story point of view, would incest be less of a taboo in Equestria? It would actually be kind of interesting to have Anon, who comes from a world where incest is a MASSIVE taboo, discovering that making babies with your family isn't super weird.
>>
>>27508066
Pants-Anon here
Thanks for the answer, Anon. I was crossing my fingers that I wouldn't get yelled at for asking.
>>
>>27508057
>Pants
So I had a quick look through my saved pics (the dropbox is also bretty gud), and it looks like often it's a no to trousers. Shorts are often used, or a long top (large shirt, or a dress), although a skirt isn't out of the question.
This is partially because what sets a satyr apart from a humanised p0ne (because a lot of the originals were almost CCs of the parent) is the division between top and bottom - p0ne legs and human torso. Hiding the legs (either putting them offscreen or wearing a floor length gown) means you're walking into potential ban town.

>>27508089
Technically, it wouldn't matter. Horses have a single pair of chromosomes, rather than working off a triplet set or something, as they get one set from each parent.
Deleterious alleles would be at the same site, so the amount of chromosomes wouldn't matter - it's the amount in a single chromosome (for example, 45,46 are X Y in human males) set that would be important.
Inbreeding, no matter how many chromosome sets you have (32 in p0nes, 23 in humans) decreases the gene pool by a fraction per generation. That fraction is dependent on the relationship between the couple, and not on the amount of C.Sets they have.

However, you can write whatever you want. Incest is more common than you'd think, especially in the short term (more so in teens 'experimenting'), and it's not like it would be really risky unless done over numerous generations.
if you want an in-universe reason, then princest, because <insert backstory>. And the general consensus is that unless foals are born, and it's not cheating, then nop0ny minds. Given p0nes can abort at will, foals aren't likely.
>>
>>27508057
It really comes down to the human parent, and how much they embrace their hypothetical Rome.
If Anon doesn't try to encourage satyr to dress, they might still do it to try sometimes as a bonding attempt if he does, if he also goes nude frequently, they might do it rarely simply to see what human societies are like.
After all, Iron Will wore nothing but a tie. It doesn't seem to matter that it's on display.

Personally, I prefer the idea that Anon doesn't enforce dressing, but still does so himself.

>>27508089
I don't know if it would be less taboo from any provable point of view. Though I'd like to think the gender ratio is such that herding is the norm, perhaps to the degree that there's no real age of consent and incest isn't much frowned upon.
And there's always the magical asspull fix for inbreeding problems if you really wanted.
>>
>>27508057
>That means that their genitals are on display for everyone in front of them and they don't have a tail in the right position to cover up.
Not more so than for a pony. Satyrs have their tails hanging down in front of their naughty bits just like ponies, so I don't imagine there would be much difference. Glimpses of pussy behind tails flickering in the wind or swatting a fly are probably so common that nobody in Equestria even thinks about it anymore.

I imagine if satyrs wear pants, it's for fashion or because it's very cold outside and horse fur isn't enough to keep them warm.
>>
>>27507461
Where does she hide her cock?
Does she stick it between her legs into her pussy, or does it just retract completely inside her when she isn't aroused?
>>
>>27508305
The same place all male saytrs hide their dongers.

The magical no-no space.
>>
>>27508356
In other words, they retract into their body.
>>
>>27508380
Or they just wear pants
>>
>>27508380
Sure, if by "retract into their body" you mean "become inaccessible by all persons until such a time as a tool of this nature would be necessary".

Equestria logic demands a SFW environment.
>>
>>27506913
Can you draw more of this Snapshot? I really like him.
>>
>>27503157
Of course not, but you should wait for me to finish it.
>>
>>27508710
What's left? Just coloring?
>>
>>27508567
>Equestria logic demands a SFW environment.
Only on The Hub.
>>
File: hopedrawing.png (43KB, 410x628px) Image search: [Google]
hopedrawing.png
43KB, 410x628px
tfw can't into art

especially hands so I just made a magic fur pocket
>>
>>27508706
Pogo looks like Snapshot just caught a glimpse of his dick.
>>
File: IMG_20160530_143904.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_143904.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>27507630
Good so far? I'll add the tail later, of course.

>>27508857
That and cleaning it up a bit.

>>27509165
Don't worry, anon. Hands are the most difficult things to draw. Just practice practice practice. It's impossible to get worse at something when you practice. Keep it up.
>>
>>27509182
He probably just got a boner thinking Snapshot was a hot girl and then realized his mistake.
>>
>>27509481
10/10 - Would treat to an expensive night on the town and make feel like the prettiest lady(boy) in the world.
>>
File: i know that feel.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>27509165
>>
>>27509165
>magic fur pocket
i want that
>>
File: _20160530_170617.jpg (516KB, 1747x2595px) Image search: [Google]
_20160530_170617.jpg
516KB, 1747x2595px
>>27509595
N-no sexy time?

Seven hours to go...
At least I'm keeping busy.
>>
>>27510937
Not on a first date, you pervert. Snapshot's a classy lady and deserves to be treated like one and not like some common bar skank.
>>
>>27506929
Seconding this.
>>
File: 619508.png (572KB, 1513x1322px) Image search: [Google]
619508.png
572KB, 1513x1322px
>>
>>27512649
Which satyr does Dawn have in her royal cuddle harem?
>>
>>27509165
Practice, buddy. The thumbnail looked decent; that's a good sign.
>>
>>27512706
She tried to get Rory, but he felt pretty weird about it
>>
>>27513912
Glimmer volunteered profusely, but was rejected (pre-teen), She would later appreciate this rejection when she got a fine ass dragon gurl (teen)

>>27512706
Currently it only consists of Royal Guards; she is trying to get some satyrs... but they're a hot commodity among non-satyrs. More so because most half-breeds end up with other half-breeds.
>>
>>27513929
I don't know, I think Broil would be a good companion for Muddle. Straighten him up and all that.
>>
>>27514001
I usually have him with Misty for that. Or, if you want to push that "dragon superiority" arrogance, then I think Blare would help with that.
>>
>>27514045
I exclusively pair Blare up with Simmer, but she'd be good friends with Muddle.
>>
>>27514045
>Muddle thinks dragons are superior to satyrs
>Tries to pick a fight with one of the.
>Turns out it's one of the vigilante satyrs not in costume.
>Gets his ass kicked almost immediately.
>>
>>27514096
Drakes I meant, not dragons
>>
>>27514096
Vigilante satyrs? Like Mare-Do-Well?
>>
>>27514123

it would be funny if there was only one satyr in town and they tried to do the mare do well thing thinking people wouldn't realize who it was because they had a costume on but with their anatomy still obvious
>>
>>27514123
Yeah, something like that. I have plenty of names for super satys. Hope as the Captain Equestria, Sirius as the Crescent Moon, Dawn as the Rising Sun, Rory as The magic man, and a few others I can't remember at the moment.
>>
>>27514151
I want to hear more about this super hero AU.
>>
File: moon_knight.jpg (123KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
moon_knight.jpg
123KB, 500x275px
>>27514163
Well one thing is that Dawn and Sirius both take care of Canterlot. Sirius is sort of like superman but with the moon instead of the sun. When I imagined of Sirius' costume, it would be a bit similar to moon knights when he had to fight ghosts. He also has the Cape to where it almost always look like a moon when he is flying.

Hope is probably in either Ponyville or Manehatten. Whenever there is something a bit too big for any one of them to take care of, she can get everyone together to fight it. Since she is also supposed to be Captain America, she has the shield. The only difference is that it can also be sort of a wand for her too.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>27514151

>Rising Sun
>Not Red Sun
>mfw
>>
>>27514228
Who do they usually fight? Street level crime? And what makes them so suited to take out criminals rather than law enforcement?
>>
>>27514360
Depends which ones. If it's someone like Utah and Feather Heart, they usually fight street level. Sirius and Dawn would fight supervillains. Hope would fight almost any tier, depending on who else would be in the story.

One thing I've always thought of is usually just height alone. I usually imagine satyrs, at least the heroic ones to be just as tall and built as a normal superhero. So they can be a bit intimidating if they threatening to a criminal with that alone. For Dawn and Sirius at least, they fight because if they know the guards will have trouble with at least a few villains and their parents are usually busy.
>>
File: Laika Bark.jpg (458KB, 1000x436px) Image search: [Google]
Laika Bark.jpg
458KB, 1000x436px
>>27492667
Sorry this took so long.

I'm going to finish another (longer) comic I'm working on, and at least start coloring >>27492652, so no requests tonight.
>>
>>27514531
That butt looks weird. Like, her actual buttocks is flat, then her cheeks are thicc. Like an ass on a stickly asian chick.
>>
File: Laika Bark Butt Fix Maybe.jpg (462KB, 1000x436px) Image search: [Google]
Laika Bark Butt Fix Maybe.jpg
462KB, 1000x436px
>>27514879
Better?
>>
>>27515018
Very. Didn't think my criticism deserved noticing. Thanks, DJ.
>>
File: Pogo Leaves Comic.jpg (757KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pogo Leaves Comic.jpg
757KB, 773x1000px
>>27515022
>Didn't think my criticism deserved noticing
I value all criticism. It gives me a chance to improve. I can only see with MY eyes, so other's point of view I treasure.

I fucked up the speech bubbles in the last panel, but here's some comic practice.
>>
>>27515035
This feels more like something Cider's family would do. Don't get me wrong; it's funny and cute with Pogo, but I doubt Pinkie Pie would be bothered about the yard not getting raked. AJ on the other hand, being a workaholic, would be quite ruffled. Still, that's a focus on the parents, not a focus on the satyr. All in all, good comic; both in style and execution. Calvin and Hobbes was great.
>>
>>27515035
Kek. Pogo's probably on dishwashing duty all week for pulling that stunt. This was really cute.
>>
File: 806014 (1).png (154KB, 822x800px) Image search: [Google]
806014 (1).png
154KB, 822x800px
>>
File: 1445832269445_0.png (73KB, 382x900px) Image search: [Google]
1445832269445_0.png
73KB, 382x900px
>>
How would you react if your satyr kid came home one day with a new friend who looked a little suspicious?
>>
>>27516707
Fuck them too.
>>
>>27516728
They might enjoy it at first, but after 8 or 9 orgasms, the over stimulation will have them singing their crimes like a griffon.
>>
>>27516696
TOUCH
>>
>>27516728
Congrats, you just got arrested for raping a kid.
>>
>>27516864
>Petunia slaps you
>With her eyes tearing up, you see her scowl at you
>"How DARE you. First you make me hide my udders, then you try to grope me?!"
"Petunia, don't be stupid. Udders are a sexual-"
>She smacks you again.
>Hard.
>"UDDERS ARE NOT SEXUAL AND NOT FOR YOU! ASHHOLE!"
>She forces you to look at a group of nearby cows.
>"What about them? Are THOSE udders sexual?!"
>You roll your eyes.
"Those are cows. Not humans."
>Her glare hardens.
>"Guess what? I'm half cow."
"And half human."
>"My udders aren't on my human side. My breasts are!"
>Jesus christ; this stupid hysterical bitch.
>Suddenly, a hand is placed on your shoulder.
>"There a problem here?"
>That little queer Utah is here.
"Just Petunia acting like an idiot."
>Petunia looks to her fuck boy.
>"This asshole just grabbed my tit and proceeded to call my udders sexual."
>Utah nods.
>"Mhmmmm... Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."
"Make me."

>Eyes slowly opening, you see you are flat on your back; staring at the sky.
>"And stay out!"
>"Prick..."
>Stupid bitch.
>Try and pay her a compliment and she loses her shit.
>>
>>27517025
Udders just look too damn ridiculous on a satyr. Petunia is a lot cuter without them.
>>
>>27517025
>Getting your ass handed to you by a little shit more than a foot shorter than you.
>Letting your daughter talk to you like that, letting her little fuckboi kick your ass, and letting them throw you out of your own home.
>Insulting your own kid, being a hypocrite, not enjoying udders on normal cows too.
Confirmed 200% faggot.
>>
>>27517158
>Your own kid
>200% faggot
Yes, you are. Single Anon a shit, you shit.
>>
>>27517158
>Implying it was his daughter
>Implying they were in his home
I don't know about you, but I didn't read anything that hinted towards any of that in this funny one-shot.
Why does almost everyone keep trying to turn everything into incest for? It can't be an ordinary dude who just happens to know Petunia, nooo, It has to be her father.
>>
>>27517073
>Implying
I like MT's design more.
>>
>>27517259
>>27517269
>First you make me hide my udders
The idea that he can force her to behave against her own will kinda implies parentage to me, or at least some form of power over her.
>>
>>27517269
Was gonna say incest wasn't hinted at; then re-read the tit grab scene. Yeah, have to agree. Comes off really obnoxious every time some one tries to push it. Like a certain OTHER subject people got annoyed with.
>>
>>27517288
Yeah, just like how all women wear shirts because their pappies say so; not because it's the law. No, that's the only reason. Seriously; imagine being forced to wear a hat because it's the law. An uncomfortable hat that scrapes your head
>>
>>27517297
Wait, there's now a no bare minotaur udders law in the land of casual nudity?
>>
>>27517288
Maybe this guy was someone who entered a bar that's run by Utah's family? He asked Petunia to hide her udders because he didn't like the sight of them out in public like that (too distracting), but then he had one too many drinks and changed his mind?
>>
>>27517306
>Being surprised ponies are racist
Gryphons, Minotaurs, and Dragons. How often do you see them IN equestria and how often are they the villain? Even when they are just visiting a friend, doing business, or going through puberty. And don't get me started on zebras. She was literally just trying to shop.
>>
>>27517314
Just like breast feeding in public.
>>
File: image.jpg (496KB, 1648x2373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
496KB, 1648x2373px
any satyrs settle with ponies?
>>
>>27517314
I suppose that makes sense, other than her implying Anon making her hide them. Though I suppose if he was a good tipping regular who made a stink about it.

That would all just swap that particular Anon from "World's Worst Dad" to the type of obnoxious douche who has a giant, jacked up truck with giant chrome truck-nuts and an exhaust pipe that forces you to hear it miles away, and sometimes gets drunk and sits in it just revving it at 6 in the morning.
Still a colossal, insufferable faggot, just of a different sort.
>>
>>27517344
Settle? You mean settle as in settle down, or settle as in lower their expectations/standards?
>>
>>27515035
Does Pogo have a stuffed toy?
>>
>>27517394
No, but he has a stuffed ass.
>>
>>27517388
settlin down, getting a place together
>>
>>27517344
Molly and Jay make a cute couple.
>>
File: image.jpg (495KB, 2263x1349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
495KB, 2263x1349px
>>27517677
I want them to get a shitty apartment together
>>
>>27517981
Me too.
>>
>>27517344
What if Dawn hooked up with good Sombra from that mirror universe just to upset her mother and see her reaction?
This just a joke, so don't get upset because I mentioned that pile of crap Sombra from the comics.
>>
File: 1464687467348.png (479KB, 1207x896px) Image search: [Google]
1464687467348.png
479KB, 1207x896px
>>27518772
I fucking forgot about that piece of shit and you had to remind me.
>>
>>27518772
Shit, I forgot we even had MLP comics.
>>
>>27518835
It's not a huge loss. Most are a pile of shit, and only got worse as they went.
Still, there's a few pieces of flavor material that I wish got more attention.
>>
>>27517025
>Implying I'd lose a fight to a kid.
>>
>>27518964
What if they're adults?
>>
>>27518964
>Implying your bitch ass could handle ANY satyr, let alone an Apple
Boy, your beat would be so devastating they wouldn't be able to show it on the evening news because it'd be SOOOO BRUTAAAAAL.
>>
>>27519067
Then I'd have them arrested for assaulting one of their human superiors.

Uppity satyr's need to learn their place.
>>
>>27519253
>Superior humans
>The most basic of equine satyrs can shatter bones woth their hooves, fly and control the weather, and do magic
Yeah. Go humans.
>>
>>27517981
>tfw no ac
>>
>>27519253
What if they had witnesses and proof that you were drunk and made the first move?
>>
>>27519253
>Implying
And your ass wouldngo to jail for sexual harassment while the satyr gets a night in the drunk tank. Smooth move, prison bitch.
>>
Don't forget to look under your kid's bed and in the closet for any monsters before saying good night to satyr.
>>
File: plagiarized creepypasta.gif (72KB, 612x515px) Image search: [Google]
plagiarized creepypasta.gif
72KB, 612x515px
>>27519804
>You begin tucking satyr into bed and she tells you "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed."
>You look underneath for her amusement and see her, another her, under the bed, staring back at you quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."
>>
>>27519906
>Bring them both out.
>Bring out the "gun".
>Point it at both.
>Whichever one cries for https://youtu.be/Me6M7QJQxtY is the real one
>Force fuck the fake one ... Naw, I'm just joking. But do call the police.
>>
>>27520247
Your daughter's changeling friend just had the hots for you and is trying to get close. Don't make her beg.
>>
File: 1387192299583.png (146KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1387192299583.png
146KB, 700x700px
>>
File: 609292.png (329KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
609292.png
329KB, 1000x998px
>>
Why haven't Adagio's children inherited her superior poof?
>>
>>27522506
Allegra did.
>>
>>27522659
Speaking of which, the Dazzlings don't have their own folder in the dropbox. Someone should fix that. Do you think it would be better if we had Sunset's kid and the Dazzlings' kids still in the same universe? Like they'd have to go to the same high school as their parents?
>>
Has anyone done art of Dawn/Radiance as the protagonist of Fire Emblem: Fates?

I dunno why, but I can imagine either one looking good in that footless armor.
>>
>>27522995
... How would that work? In that universe, all of them are human.
>>
RIP /satyr/. I knew thee well.
>>
>>27524083
Satyr is just resting.
>>
>>27520302
I already have a pony wife, and my kid's friend is way too young to go after an old man like me.
>>
>>27525332
>my kid's friend is way too young to go after an old man like me.
But what if she like older guys and finds mature men with reliable income and responsibilities attractive? Also she really wants to be able to laugh and tell your kid that she fucked their daddy.
>>
You're in bed dying of flu, what does your abomination make you to help you feel better? I doubt if any of them could fuck up a simple bowl of soup.
>>
>>27525519
imagine your sonfu/daughteru:
>you're sick in bed, wife gone
>kid is rummaging around in the kitchen, LOUDLY
>can't bring yourself to move and stop them, listen as it gets louder, then stops
>child carries in a large soup pot 3/4 full of some mixture
"Wh...what is that..?" you ask cautiously
>"you weren't feeling well, so I made you soup!
>you refuse to eat it, asking them what it is
>"I know you like sweet things, so I made candy soup!"
>took every sweet thing in the kitchen, including candy, sugar, juice, canned cherries, peanut butter and chunks of fruit, hastily stirred it, and served it.
>you tell them you're not feeling ok to eat, so they take a big bite of it
>they gives herself food poisoning and gets sick as well.
-
true story
>>
>>27525998
Hope the chillin didn't get too sick. It was probably the overwhelming sugar content itself that did it.
>>
>>27526007
Does Gumdrop ever become a secret agent like her Mom? Bon Bon's identity was already compromised and she got reinstated into the agency alongside with Lyra, so technically they could receive missions at any time.
>>
>>27526023
Honestly, I see Gumdrop as a huge homebody.
>>
>>27526041
Aw, fine. Kind of boring though, but understandable. So she just mans the confectionery shop then?
>>
>>27526086
Probably. But there's plenty of wiggle room. Especially, I think, depending on Anon.

Even if you dislike and drop the whole electra, I can't not see Gumdrop as being the biggest daddy's girl who ever lived.
So she'd probably try to emulate him whenever possible, try to share his interests and learn anything he'd be willing to teach.
>>
>>27526113
I always considered Bon Bon and Lyra's Anon to be a bit of a bum before he met the two. Like he was struggling freelance artist until Bon Bon needed some work done on her shop sign and he just stuck around until they got to know him better.
>>
File: Satyr ranking.png (26KB, 1554x1818px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr ranking.png
26KB, 1554x1818px
Rate those abominations.
>>
>>27526194
no
>>
>>27526194
I'm tired of graphs, man. I did that one where you had to graph satyr girls according to their bust and butt sizes. I rated the physical, mental, emotional, AND sexual power levels of individual satyrs...All for a half a thread of entertainment that'll be forgotten anyway. I'd rather just wallow in my headcanons if that's fine.
>>
File: 1437207029448.png (216KB, 950x914px) Image search: [Google]
1437207029448.png
216KB, 950x914px
>>27526254
>forgotten
>>
>>27526312
>Ace, Hope, and Dawn that far down
>Thorn that high up
Plebs, all of ya!
>>
>>
>>27526312
Tonbo a best.
>>
>>27526312
Laika where?
>>
>>27526953
Bottom right quadrant.
>>
File: 1437080735679.png (247KB, 886x679px) Image search: [Google]
1437080735679.png
247KB, 886x679px
>>27527008
>>
File: 1449171431028.png (85KB, 920x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1449171431028.png
85KB, 920x1274px
>>27526254
>>27526312
>not participating in funposting stats
>>
>>27527130
Is she sitting on a log picnic table?
>>
File: 1452879488594.jpg (687KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
1452879488594.jpg
687KB, 1000x773px
>>27527899
I'm not sure if DJ ever coloured in that bit... She's just sitting on something indistinct.
>>
>>27518911
>flavor material that I wish got more attention.
Which comics would those be?
>>
>>27528211
The cabbits there, man.
Thought it was obvious.
>>
>>
>>27528778
Eventide's really been absent as of late.
>>
>>27529796
The stories Lion-O made for her were nice and touching.
>>
File: Sweet Yuzu at the bar.png (330KB, 1497x908px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Yuzu at the bar.png
330KB, 1497x908px
About to go to work. Feel free to post a SWF request, though there's no guarantee I'll be able to draw tonight. I was really busy last night, but hopefully tonight will be slow since I don't work alone.

Also, since I'm getting into comics, feel free to post old or write new short green and I'll make a short comic into the one(s) I really like. I don't really have the time or patience to go through the archives and pick something out.
>>
>>27531017
A version of this pic with Melody or Ding?
>>
>>27531017
>Thistle slides chairs across the kitchen and converges them against a counter.
>Climbing up them, she stands stop the counter and begins reaching up to the top shelf.
>Grunting and straining as her little arms just barely scratch the wood within her reach.
>With a defeated sigh, she slouches her body as Orion comes up "You know you could've just asked me for help."
>"I can do it, I'm just..not stretched properly."
>"Suit yourself." He shrugs before just standing there as he watches her try in vain. Every so often getting a good look at her wide drake bottom "Not that I mind you trying to be independent." He smirks a bit as she stops hopping and looks back annoyed covering her butt.
>"Are you looking at my butt again?"
>"And you failing."
>"You're such a perv Rory, you know I hate that. Fine, get me my red rubies." She blushes as she modestly covers herself has he towers over her and opens the cabinet shelf.
>Without hesitation she lunges forward and climbs into the cabinet like a lumbering raccoon.
>Knocking down everything as she claws her way in and laughing "Aha! See? I made it in on my own."
>"I opened the door for you Thistle."
>"No, you just happen to be opening the door and I, of my own power, got in and got the rubies on my own." She proudly boasts as Orion gives an annoyed glare
>"You're starting to sound like Aunt Trixie."
>"Yeah well...shut up!" She hisses before closing the cabinet doors and somehow locking them from the inside
>"Oh for the love of, MOM! Thistle got into the cabinets and is gonna start eating everything again!"
>Today was a roommates kind of day.

Also, if that doesn't work. SFW request
>Alex angrily buying sports bras while looking at Yuzu nervously pick out large bras
>>
>>27531017
>Little League cooks bacon for you as you sit at the table and read your paper.
>Suddenly Home Run comes around the corner sporting some tight black spandex shorts and equally tight small top.
>She prances around in the getup right in your line of sight as you give a passing glance before going back to reading.
>Just like her mother, no wasn't in her vocabulary as she then crawls into your lap and rests her small rump on your crotch "Whatcha reading daddy?"
"Home, what did I tell you about.."
>It's then you're hit a very Freudian scent, she was wearing the same perfume her mother wore.
>Your dick twitched just a bit as she gives you a ("just fuck me") lip bite but you quickly slide her off.
"Ok off you go now, run along."
>"Oh cmon dad!" She whines as Little League comes up and slides the bacon onto your plate.
>"Oh cmon sweetie, let her just sit on.." She sniffs around before sniffing your crotch and looking towards her daughter "You little tramp, get your own perfume!"
>"No! It's wasted on OLD ladies."
>"Why you little, go to your room! No breakfast for you."
>"Fine! I like making oatmeal anyway because it keeps me regular unlike your constipated stomach."
>"I'll have you know I'm taking supplements for that!"
"Can you guys not fight for literally anything?"
>Little League gives an annoyed hmpf and places a hoof on you "Fine, we were supposed to have SEX anyway." She grins looking to Home as she puffs her cheeks
>"Go have your lackluster sex, he's gonna think of ME anyway!"
>"Our sex is so amazing we sell tickets to watch it on the Internet!"
"HONEY!"
>Today was a some people aren't meant to be parents kind of day
>>
>>27531017
Last one

>Murmur and Yuzu sit at a table and finger paint angrily as the two stare daggers at each other.
>With hard swipes left and thunderous strokes right they paint their canvases.
>Murmur picks up hers and cockily snarls holding a crudely drawn picture of her and you holding hands in front of a house. "Daddy is going love MY picture I painted for him."
>To which Yuzu grabs hers and shows off a picture of similar picture but instead has a crudely drawn picture of Lewdzu off to side with the words ("dumb dumb") written over it "Well he's going to love MY picture more!"
>The two bare their teeth at one another before the door opens as you and Lewdzu come in with groceries.
"Kids! Come get the groceries!" You call out
>To which they both look towards you and go running over, both yelling "Look daddy! Look!" And excitedly hopping up and down. Leaving a filthy mess of paint and water on the table as you laugh humorously.
"Aww, you two were finger painting~ that's sweet."
>As you complement on their art Zuzu passes the table and growls "Hey! You two better clean this mess up!"
"Actually I gotta start getting them ready for parent teacher night, do you think you can clean it for me and I'll put away the groceries?"
>"Cmon! Really!?"
"Last thing, I promise. Then you take the rest of the night off."
>She swallows her pride and gives a growly sneer "Fine."
"Thanks Zuzu, I owe ya. Cmon girls, let's get you ready."
>As you scoop them up and carry them off, Yuzu smirks knowingly at her older doppelgänger and hugs you tight.
>Today was another day with your three daughters
>>
File: 1410027049811.jpg (330KB, 499x634px) Image search: [Google]
1410027049811.jpg
330KB, 499x634px
Which Satyrs would have the cutest

>>27531472
>More Rory and Thistle
>>
>>27531682
The cutest pet?
>>
>>27531017
Flora and Fauna in bathing suits. Any kind.
>>
>>27531746
Yes, thought I finished typing that out.
>>
>>27531830
Noelle has a chipmunk she named Carbuncle. And Pogo has that dog in that one picture.
>>
>>27531682
Gizmo. Think about it; a fantasy golem who doesn't eat actual food, acts like a dog, and can give your kids piggy back rides even when they are adults! It's like a small elephant that loves you!
>>
File: oOiPPS9.jpg (315KB, 1200x1821px) Image search: [Google]
oOiPPS9.jpg
315KB, 1200x1821px
>>27531017
Utah and Feather Heart in a pose like this.
>>
>>27532252
hmm
>>
>>27531017
Finish this please.

http://dj-black-n-white.deviantart.com/art/Daddy-s-Girl-page-3-587242993?q=gallery%3ADJ-black-n-white%2F43403713&qo=9

Also does anybody have a link to the actual story?
>>
File: 1464771321599.gif (798KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1464771321599.gif
798KB, 500x374px
>>27531017
I literally can't see Yuzu without hearing this crazy bitch's voice, so how about a picture of her dressed as Aisha Clanclan.
>>
File: Rottweiler-Head.jpg (53KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Rottweiler-Head.jpg
53KB, 800x533px
>>27531682
>Which Satyrs would have the cutest
Lets not forget Dawn's totally adorable little puppy that she certainly doesn't command to rape her maids when they displease her.

Just remembering how triggered that story made some people still makes me give a small half kek.
>>
File: 942374869.png (124KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
942374869.png
124KB, 720x1280px
>>27531559
I remember this. Home Run a good.
>>
>>27534383
I still prefer her sisters, the outgoing Double Play and the quiet one, Cheap Seats.
>>
File: image(59).jpg (1MB, 1672x2856px) Image search: [Google]
image(59).jpg
1MB, 1672x2856px
Here's some cute Feather Heart from /sad/!
>>
File: image(60).jpg (277KB, 1073x1787px) Image search: [Google]
image(60).jpg
277KB, 1073x1787px
>>27534393
>>
>>27534392
Don't forget their sister Holy Mattress.
>>
File: 1168399.png (447KB, 910x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1168399.png
447KB, 910x1554px
>>
>>27534738
Who are they? Maud satyrs?
>>
>>27534393
I like the hat.
>>
>>27534868
No, the other two, I think.
>>
>>27535049
Limestone and Marble?

I can't find them listed in the pastebin. Come to that, it seems to be missing a lot of known satyrs. I can't find Cottonball, Ash or Ariana there either.

Isn't anyone updating it anymore?
>>
>>27535116
Search OC:satyrsname for a specific satyr, or parent:parentsname or parent:oc:nameofOCparent to search by parent.

There are still some tags that need to be updated from the old system, but it should all be done in the next few days.
>>
>>27535116
do we need to make a new dropbox?
i haven't heard from that anon in a while
>>
>>27535135
Are you talking about Derpibooru, or is there some new satyr by parent list that I don't know of yet?
>>
>>27535179
Derpibooru, yes.
If you're talking about the dropbox, I don't know.
>>
Work was busy as shit. Sorry about the lack of art. I'm off for the rest of the day so I'll see if I can muster up the energy to draw something.

>>27534079
>requesting my favorite satyr
>dressed as one of my favorite characters of all time
Are you trying to seduce me, sir?
>>
File: Mau WIP.png (79KB, 619x651px) Image search: [Google]
Mau WIP.png
79KB, 619x651px
>>27535345
>>27534079
Actually, like I modeled Yuzu after my favorite character Yuzuha from Tenchi, I was going to model my version of Mau after Aisha, but I never got around to finishing it (surprise, surprise)
>>
>>27535345
Try not to burn out deej! Don't want you up and passing out on us.
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 786x1876px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 786x1876px
someone requested their oc's satyr so
thought y'all would like it !
>>
>>27535917
I'm not often a fan of OC satyrs, but as far as they go she's a cute. A cute! Oh gosh, Curwhibbles is truly dead isn't it?
>>
>>27535917
She's a cutie. Who's the OC?
>>
>>27536255
Looks like she's wearing clothes from EqG Twilight
>>
>>27536283
Oh yeah, you're right. And is that a star cutie mark showing under her skirt? Reminds me of Twilight Velvet's cutie mark.
>>
>Repost of a n unfinished story from /sad/

"Why are we visiting your friend in a town that smells like gym socks and spoiled eggs?" Simmer questioned nervously as he put up his sweatjacket hood.

"That's on a need to know basis." Blare adjusted her sunglasses. "Suffice to say though, you might want to keep questions like that to a minimum. This chick's a bit...yeah."

Simmer rolled his eyes. "That doesn't do much to calm my nerves, Blare. I just find this whole thing a bit sketchy. And not just because you and that bald pony with the missing teeth referred to each other with code names. What did you say you needed to borrow?"

Finding themselves at the door that held the sign 'Smile! You're on camera!', Blare cleared her throat.

"Mostly just some herbs and spices I can't get at the market. Uh, exported. We've got a trading system. Top notch quality. Now put those glasses on, *Dormouse*." Blare checked both her sides and popped the collar of her trenchcoat. "We don't want to give her any ideas."

"W-wait, ideas?"

"Just wait by the side of the door."

Her claw buzzed the doorbell. Within a few seconds they heard a series of latches and locks coming undone. Blare gulped and took a deep breath.
>>
>>27536358
>>3212312
The door parted and revealed a satyr in a scuffed up lab coat and latex gloves that driffed with miscellaneous fluids.

"Forest Fire! Why isn't this a pleasant surprise!" Tonsils wiped her gooey hands over Blare's trenchcoat; the older satyr took no heed to the drake's uncomfort.

"H-Hey Bleeding Heart. I've got the stuff you want." Blare wrinkled her nose and produced a crumpled sheet of paper to give to Tonsils.

How she managed to manufacture something more oderous than the air outside was something Blare hoped to never find out that day.

Tonsils took the paper by its corners and mumbled as she read through it.

"Hmm. According to my schedule, you were suppose to be here over a month ago. Care to explain why you never came? I had to donate a whole bag of deer kush to some Anonymous charity or something."

Blare was about to give a half-hearted answer but a sudden scoff interrupted her.

"We're here to get drugs, Blare? Seriously?" Simmer threw up his hands. "I thought you were planning to break out some surprising world class cooking skills with the talk of spices and herbs and all that!"

"Dormouse," Blare screamed underneath clenched teeth, "shaddup!"

But Tonsils eyes perked up. "Hang on one moment," Tonsils said lookng over Blare. "Is that..Simmer! Is that you I see over there?"

Simmer squinted through his glasses and gasped once he saw her. "M-Miss Tonsils!?" He reeled back.

"Oh so it is!" She gave a triumphant clap with a devilish grin. "I thought I recognized that girly voice of yours!"
>>
File: image(65).jpg (742KB, 2313x2142px) Image search: [Google]
image(65).jpg
742KB, 2313x2142px
>>27536376
>>3212333
"Why are you here a-a-at a place l-like this?"

"Wait," Blare said, "hold up. You know her Squeaks?"

"She's our school's nurse," he mumbled. "I-In my high school."

Tonsils chuckled. "Why of course, though the meetings are quite rare since he's one of the fresh meat-I mean specimens-Gah! Freshmen, dear me."

Blare took off her glasses in dismay. "No shit? My dealer works in the same school of my sidekick?"

"H-Hey!"

"Listen, children," Tonsis took off her gloves before fixing her hair. "You're becoming a teensy bit too loud and I don't want the wrong ears to pick up this totally not incredibly incriminating conversation. So why don't I invite the two inside while we talk business, hm?"

And that's the end. Feel free to speculate what spooky adventures go on in Tonsils' apartment.
>>
File: image.png (42KB, 1500x1205px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42KB, 1500x1205px
>>27536255
OC
>>27536283
I didn't realize that !
>>27535975
i don't know what curwhibles is
>>
>>27535975
>Oh gosh, Curwhibbles is truly dead isn't it?
No, Pyrefly will be back.
>>
>>27536413
>curwhibles
A CYOA starring a satyr, hence why we're sad pyrefly is kill.
>>
File: 1449873483597.jpg (462KB, 1153x649px) Image search: [Google]
1449873483597.jpg
462KB, 1153x649px
>>27536422
>>
>>27536413
She's a cutie. Does she have a name?
>>
>>27536477
This
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHncTVoscwA
>>
File: image.jpg (582KB, 4000x2002px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
582KB, 4000x2002px
>>27536477
>>27536501
Star Shower. I love her
>>
New thread?
>>
>>27536561
Link to uncropped version?
>>
>>27536605
https://derpibooru.org/1070754?scope=scpe104e99f211a66231c8eed5280ee5a6a092516d1b
>>
>>27536387
Why haven't the pony police stopped Tonsils yet?
>>
>>27536828
Cause that nag is scary.
>>
>>27536694
unf
>>
>>27536828
All the investigators who have been assigned to investigate her practice have mysteriously disappeared. They've never been able to find any incriminating evidence against her.
>>
>>27537258
They've never found any because there's nothing there to find. Her business is totally legal and legitimate.
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>27537381
That's what she tells everyone who asks.
>>
>>27537384
Waiting on you
>>
New thread.
>>27537626
>>27537626
Thread posts: 522
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.