[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, since ember is the dragonlord...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: large.png (493KB, 924x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
493KB, 924x1024px
What's spike's technical term going to be?

"Master dicksmith to the Dragonlord"
"The dragonlord's bitch?"
"Dragonlord's boy toy?"
>>
Ember's power came directly from Spike. If anything, she's subservient to whatever he wants.
>>
>>27466121
OP's bait tool
>>
>>27466121
First mate. They use nautical terms.
>>
>>27466163
thats hot.
>>
>>27466142
And presidents are suppose to be subservient to the people who elected them. That doesn't always hold water.
>>
>>27467284
She learned too much from Spike to decide to invade Ponyville or dumb shit like that.
>>
File: tall.png (2MB, 1024x3313px) Image search: [Google]
tall.png
2MB, 1024x3313px
>>27467343
>>
>>27466163
Then who's the yeoman, the navigator, etc?
>>
>>27467428
>navigator, etc?

Whomever goes down on her.
>>
>>27466121
A friend of the Dragon Lord. He's pretty darn privileged in the dragon lands now I bet.
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 600x750px
>>27466121
Depends. The funny thing is, none of these dragons realize how big Spike is in his adult form. Considering how many dragons were present there, none of them being much bigger than Garble, I think that may be average size for an adult dragon, not just a teen. That would make Spike and the smoke dragon unique cases, meaning he could probably make Ember do whatever he wanted through physical force by the time he's an adult.
>>
>>27468544
>Spike
>Using physical force
By the time he's an adult, the other dragons would be also. Another thing is to directly challenge the current Dragon Lord would likely make him wind up in all kinds of trouble from the rest of his race.
>>
>>27468586
That's what I mean. Look at the other dragons in that group, since that's supposed to be every dragon in Equestria. How many were actually big? Now, how big can the teen/adult ratio be?
When you take a look at that, it points to the idea that not all dragons get big. Some stay Garble-sized. Spike isn't one of them. And honestly, there doesn't seem to be much support toward the Dragon Lord if said Dragon Lord isn't already onscreen or directly present. We never even knew about the position for five years of airtime. I doubt they would care too much.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.