[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: large.jpg (517KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
517KB, 1000x1000px
Fluttershy's had wings from the start and she's not part of the crystal wings toys, but Sunset who shouldn't BE an alicorn gets them?
>>
It's just a dumb toy, calm down.
>>
File: 6f9.jpg (47KB, 490x336px) Image search: [Google]
6f9.jpg
47KB, 490x336px
>>27395658
So it begins.
>>
Why?
>>
File: large.jpg (453KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
453KB, 1000x1000px
FLUTTERSHY DESERVES GODDAMNED CRYSTAL WINGS!
Not a single wing on any of her toys...

>>27395710
it has already begun; this is instead how it ends.
>>
>>27395727
Maybe she should try flying sometime.
FAKE PEGASUS PONY
>>
>>27395744
Fluttershy confirmed for using wing prosthetics.
>>
>>27395658
Quite right, Anon! Why don't you write to Hasbro and give them a piece of your mind. I'll wait.
>>
>>27395658
Shimmer is not an alicorn and neither is SciTwi
>>
>>27395861
This
They confirmed this during the commentary for the movie
>>
>>27395658
they are gonna have Crystal Powers in the 4th movie
>>
>>27395658
>Getting this upset over a toy
Keep in mind hasbro's toy line included a Pink Celestia and The Sirens depicted as regular ponies
>>
>>27396124
>not getting upset over a toy
where do you think you are
>>
>>27395658

>2016

>Caring about Equestria Girls
>>
File: large.jpg (330KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
330KB, 1000x1000px
>>27395861
>>27395886

LOL if you actually believe that.
So they're JUST winged unicorn girls, that are somehow different from alicorns that also have wings and horns.

They clearly still have wings, so they're still alicorns.

>>27396072
Only sunset and twilight will I bet; The two super saiyans of the cast and all that. Plus its obviously not like the whole crystalfied toyline from the crystal empire where everyone gets crystal stuff, since they'd have fluttershy in the line otherwise.

>>27396624
Hey, lots of people love EQG, look at all the shimmerfags on the board and all the people buying the minis.

Its still a very popular series.
>>
>>27395658
>fireballs
Is Sunset gonna shoot some magic shit at some peeps?
>>
That's the toys for ya
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.