[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which pony spends more time taking a bath?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Which pony spends more time taking a bath?
>>
>>27394204
Rarity
>>
>>27394204
Rarity without a doubt.
>>
>>27394204
Spike
>>
>>27394233
>"Boy Spike sure has been taking really long baths recently. I wonder if he needs my help?"
>>
File: Spike~.jpg (52KB, 952x619px) Image search: [Google]
Spike~.jpg
52KB, 952x619px
>>27394349
>Twilight notices that the tissue paper she keeps buying mysteriously runs out before the week ends, every time.
>Curious, one fateful Tuesday had Twilight bursting into the bathroom, suspecting Spike of using it for lascivious means.
>Spike was actually crying to himself because he kept on facing reality that he will never sire a child through pony-dragon crossbreeding, even if by some miracle Rarity falls for him.
>Dragon tears are apparently flammable, lighter than acid and instead of ruining the bathroom, lets the tissues incinerate.
>>
>>27394363
"dammit" says Twilight and goes away with her unsatisfied urges for foal molesting, still awaiting till Spike hit puberty.
>>
File: 1363473203498.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1363473203498.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>27394391
>would be doing your adopted slave but he be thinking of his bae.
>>
File: 745717b8.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
745717b8.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>27394349
>Twilight looks around the room, none of her friends wishing to meet her eye
>You, Rarity, shift uncomfortably and your own eyes dart between the rest of your friends
>They respond with concerned looks of their own
>You knew they all had the same suspicion as you as to what Spike, a maturing young drake, was doing in there
>It was... uncouth, certainly, but not unnatural
>You only hoped that Twilight knew as well
>"I'm going to check on him" the alicorn decides, hopping up off her chair
>In an instant you and the rest of the girls leap up after her babbling a million excuses as to why she ought to-
>No, why she MUST stay where she is
>Twilight sits back down, confused at the outcry from her friends
"T-Twilight please" you stammer "Let's not be so hasty..."
>"Rarity's right" continues Applejack and you breathe a sigh of relief
>"Erm, I was actually talkin' to Spike recently and he told me how he... uh... he-"
>"He was molting!" injects Rainbow Dash
>Twilight tilts her head, confused
>"Molting? But Spike's not due for a molting cycle for at least another month"
>"Oh, um, actually Twilight s-sometimes some of my reptile critters molt outside of their schedule. S-so it's not completely, um, unlikely" speaks up Fluttershy
>Twilight frowns and you and the rest of the girls lean inwards hoping she bought your gambit
>"I'm going to get my book on dragon physiology" she decides at last before disappearing upstairs
>You all wait until she's gone before letting loose a collective sigh of relief and leaning back in your seats
>Still, you weren't out of the woods yet
>"Oh gosh" groans Applejack "How're we gonna help Spike outta this one?"
>"I KNOW" exclaims Pinkie Pie "I don't know anything about how to clean a dragon!"
>All of you turn to stare at the mare in derison
>"What?" she whines, shrinking back
>>
>>27394204
that duck is cute
>>
>>27394516
...c-continue
>>
>>27394204
Fluttershy. Her tail is always dragging all over the ground, it must be a total bitch to clean.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.