[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pinkie vs Everyone Just how powerful can Pinkie potentially be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: MLP45-cover[1].jpg (358KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MLP45-cover[1].jpg
358KB, 1054x1600px
>Pinkie vs Everyone

Just how powerful can Pinkie potentially be?
>>
Not much. The "pinkie is an undergod" meme is stupid because she can only do that stuff as comedy relief
>>
>>27393723
>used her party cannon in the fight vs Changelings
>also used Twilight like a gun in the same fight

You're not entirely right I'm afraid.
>>
>>27393772
Is just for gags, she has no powers and coudn't stop either vines or Tirek. Only Twilight, Starlight and Discord has any magical firepower while Aj and Dash has some physical strenght. Pinkie, Fluttershy and Rarity are useless.
>>
>>27393772
>Using her party canon
Limited ammo, would require some amount of reload, leaving her vulnerable

>Using Twilight
Co-op doesn't count for her "ability".

Even Rarity can beat up changelings with her bare hooves and she's no Dash or Appul.
>>
>>27393816
Thing is, despite it being in a gag, in the context of their situation it definitely was not comedy. It was a fight. Additionally, unlike many others like Bugs Bunny, the other normal in the characters often acknowledge her abilities and comment on how strange she is.

Maybe she's not consistent but it's a bit unfair to put her on Fluttershy and Rarity's tier.
>>
>>27393723
There's nothing more powerful in a cartoon world than someone who realizes they're in a cartoon world.
>>
>>27393690
>AJ
Top Bruiser with decent mobility on the ground. Powerless to Magic if its strong enough and struggles with some degree to trickery and deception.

>Dash
Exceptional mobility with above average physical prowess, but not too durable. Easily tricked and goaded into action

>Fluttershy
As dangerous as the creatures she commands. for the most part.

>Twilight
OP as fuck. Only weakness is to control or possess something she cares about or a fit of neurotic behavior over something.

>Rarity
Not too dangerous alone, but capable of weaving a web of deceit. Could probably easily pit a number of fighters against each other and reap the rewards herself without doing much.

>Ponk
Her threat level is only as great as her imagination at any given moment. Its not like she'll go full Smile HD just because she's able to mess with some cartoon physics, but I can see her bouncing back from impossible situations in a relentless and annoying way.
>>
>>27393870
When they were fighting a Bugbear, Twilight, Dash and Aj are the only ones who did anything.
Rest is just a moral support.
>>
>>27393690
When is this comic coming out again?
>>
>>27393690
As powerful as one of Pegasus' creatures when he uses Toon World in Yu-gi-oh
>>
>>27393894
Who cares when it comes out when we can make assumptions about it right now and circlejerk about how it's the worst comic in the series even though it'll be months before we read it!
>>
>>27393894
>>27394898
Its Zahlers who wrote it. The same who made the killer Apples arc. It's likely to by pure garbage.

You don't have to act like a shilling bitch since it isn't our fault that they can't write for shit.
>>
>>27394920
Thanks senpai, I'll be sure to use that as my main argument when I review the arc for Horse news next week.
>>
>>27393690
God this arc is going to be such fucking garbage.
>>
File: large.jpg (307KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
307KB, 675x1024px
At least post the whole thing

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #45
Thom Zahler (w) • Tony Fleecs (a & c) • Sara Richard (sc) • Thom Zahler (ric) • Heather Breckel (colors)

“Ponies of Dark Water Part 3” Chaos reigns over Ponyville as normal ponies across town turn evil! It’ll be up to Spike and the Cutie Mark Crusaders, with the help of an unexpected ally, to save the day!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet Points:
Twilight vs. Rarity! Pinkie vs. Everyone!
Variant cover by Thom Zahler!

>3 cover with NMM already

Look like they want to redeem NMM.
>>
>>27394967
>At least post the whole thing

Shill detected.
>>
>>27393690
Comic sales for April 2016 were released.

Issue #41 “Rainbow Dash’s Very Bad Day” sold 14,544 issues, and was IDW’s third best selling book.

Friends Forever #27 sold 12,075 issues.

I’ve noticed that IDW really doesn’t promote MLP as much as they used to. It almost feels like they’re trying to hide it or something. Despite it being one of their best selling series for years, they don’t give it even close to top billing in their announcements. It’s odd. Hell, issue 41 nearly outsold the premiere issue of X-Files.
>>
File: 9e9.jpg (58KB, 605x695px) Image search: [Google]
9e9.jpg
58KB, 605x695px
>>27394967
This is the last part, right? Please?
>>
>>27395931
I'd be the first person to point out that Diamond sales reports don't accurately mirror actual sales numbers but given the quality dipping consistently deeper and deeper over a period of three years I'm really surprised these numbers still go way above the 10K mark.
>>
>>27393723
>>27393816
Nah, she's kinda like the Cheshire Cat of My Little Pony.

She could potentially fuck up the entire universe if she chose to fight, but she simply chooses not to. The other ponies make remarks about her unusual abilities, so they are canon.
>>
>>27396108
>Sales go down
IDW is finished!

>Sales go up
IDW is finished!

>Sales stay roughly the same
IDW IS GOING DOWN IN FLAMES

>Sales numbers aren't accurate and don't include digital sales
These numbers proves MLP comics suck!!!
>>
>>27396210
Funny how every IDW whiteknight can't make a single point without exposing itself as a complete retard.
>>
>>27394898
Don't be a tool anon
>>
Why aren't IDW writers and artists offered bonuses for how well their comics perform?
>>
>>27396832
Because if their paychecks depended of how well their work is received, by now they all would be living off welfare and food coupons.
>>
>>27396959
I don't know, Illushilling Q seems to be supporting them as much as he can. This new one might be worse than receiving a bucket of shit, and he'll still praise it.

I mean come on. Who in their right mind is okay with a Nightmare Moon redemption, and Luna turning back into her? You'd have to be a shill at that point.
>>
>>27397053
>Nightmare Moon redemption
Are you from the future?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.