[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alone In Equestria/CHS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 478
Thread images: 126

File: stairs.gif (2MB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
stairs.gif
2MB, 500x344px
Old thread : >>27279439

More stairs edition.

Prompt:
>Hey girls, you ever wonder why Anon is always alone?

SciAnon: http://pastebin.com/u/SciAnon

Sea Urchin: http://pastebin.com/9YUE3LRe

Normie: http://pastebin.com/fzYF9GCT

Spergatron: http://pastebin.com/sBqXdBy5

Out-Of-Three-Names: http://pastebin.com/QLtvtmRv

SummonedWritefag: http://pastebin.com/S2QJSpV1

AxiiAnon: http://pastebin.com/UaSFJ58z

Fruitanon: http://pastebin.com/bShKzhV9

4am: http://pastebin.com/8APfDSQN

Digitalstan: http://pastebin.com/s6mbHd4x

Scootal00: http://pastebin.com/mUZCFGvc
>>
we already used this picture

plz anon u had one job
>>
>>27389160
It's not like we have a lot of images to pick from
>>
File: Twiggles a niggle.jpg (3MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Twiggles a niggle.jpg
3MB, 10000x10000px
>>27389368
Theres this one
>>
I hope that drawfag makes a new art
>>
>>27390040
who?
>>
File: 1462238594491-1.jpg (347KB, 1570x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1462238594491-1.jpg
347KB, 1570x1310px
>>27391226
I think he's talking about the guy who made this. Or the other Anon who made a SciAnon drawing
>>
File: 1444587526613.png (325KB, 415x425px) Image search: [Google]
1444587526613.png
325KB, 415x425px
she dindu nuffin
>>
>>27389115
holy shit this is still going how much do i miss?
>getting out of ride for month
>>
>>27389720
It was used like two threads back.
>>
bumps
>>
f
>>
>>27392305
of course she didn't

she's mai waifu afterall
>>
>>27393298
>>
File: 1457087349961.png (745KB, 4037x4476px) Image search: [Google]
1457087349961.png
745KB, 4037x4476px
>>27392305
Is there a stronger aphrodisiac than smug Sunset?
>>
File: 1156944.png (234KB, 978x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1156944.png
234KB, 978x1445px
>>27394480
Dancing Sunset?
>>
>>27394480
naked sunset
>>
File: 1449443198972.png (298KB, 676x930px) Image search: [Google]
1449443198972.png
298KB, 676x930px
>>27394480
>>
>>27394480
>>27394609
>>27395125
Smug sunset dancing naked.
>>
>>27395204
My ultimate fetish right here, famalad.
>>
>>27395204
>>
>>27395204
Drawfags?
>>
File: unf.png (313KB, 559x390px) Image search: [Google]
unf.png
313KB, 559x390px
>>27395204
>>
>>27395204
This nigga knows his shit.
>>
>>27395459
Whitcher Anon just went in. Applejack is sucking on her nips.
>>
So Axii's story has got me interested in the Witcher series and they're currently on sale so I'm tempted to pick them up. Other than what I've read in the story and seen in the odd promo material I know very little to nothing about the series; can I get a brief overview of it, also do the games need to be played in order to truly enjoy it a la Mass Effect?
>>
>>27396707
haven't had a chance to play witcher, but in response to the second question. Order only matters in story driven games, Witcher series would be appropriate to play in order. But they usually have enough mention in each consecutive game to make it irrelevant if you played older ones. Basically its fine if you read a lot of shit in game to explain stuff.
>>
>>27396744
If you need an example, you don't need to play Call of Duty in order, just the version that you want. Even then there is very little difference.
>>
>>27396707
I literally just bought it last night. It's on sale, half off I think.
>>
>>27396754
>you don't need to play Call of Duty in order
What is Modern Warfare
>>
>>27396784
A joke, or was that a trick question?
>>
Scianon is ded?
>>
File: 1463574372739.gif (2MB, 240x144px) Image search: [Google]
1463574372739.gif
2MB, 240x144px
>>27397393
Yes
>>
>>27397393
Ye from chronic faggotry
It affects 4/5 writefags
>>
>>27397393
No he came back.
>>
File: 1455492227473.gif (1MB, 505x405px) Image search: [Google]
1455492227473.gif
1MB, 505x405px
>>27397453
>>27397455
well shit....
>feels
>>
>>27397478
No just look farther up the page, he came back.
>>
>>27397488
That's just his body releasing gas
>>
>>27397500
kek
>>
File: ahhhhhh.png (7KB, 451x155px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhh.png
7KB, 451x155px
daily reminder :^)
>>
File: 1452048363898.png (4MB, 3000x2910px) Image search: [Google]
1452048363898.png
4MB, 3000x2910px
>>27397768
The picture in question.

Sea Urchin dindu nuffin, I too, would hammer that Sweetie Bell through the fucking floor.
>>
File: PortraitGeralt.jpg (484KB, 747x916px) Image search: [Google]
PortraitGeralt.jpg
484KB, 747x916px
>>27382180
>The sounds of someone moving about in the dark brings you back to the world of the waking.
>Snapping your eyes open your eyes quickly adjust to the darkness.
>You've had to condition yourself to be a light sleeper in case someone or something ever wanted to pay you a visit.
>It's saved your life once or twice, thankfully this isn't one of those.
>You see Principal Celestia shift on the bed, rubbing her eyes and looking around the room.
>She grabs her head suddenly and winces in pain. No doubt the hangover kicking in from yesterday's drinks.
>"Where... where am I?"
>Celestia looks around the room and sees you lying against the sofa pretending to still be asleep.
>"Anon?"
>She looks at the clock on the small nightstand besides her. The red digital display reading 3:40 AM.
>"Oh my G- ow..."
>For a few minutes, all she does is stare at you and the foot of the bed deep in thought.
>From the looks of it, she's debating something in her mind.
>Celestia begins to move out of the bed when suddenly you both hear a squishing noise.
>...
>Even in the darkness, you can see Celestia's face go flush.
>"Dammit... Was it all just a dream?"
>Slowly she crawls out of bed and takes one of the blankets with her; surprisingly she walks over to where you're sitting and takes a seat next to you.
>Wrapping the blanket around the both of you, she carefully wiggles into the gap of your arm.
>You take this as your cue to "wake up".
>>
>>27397888
"What are you doing?"
>The sudden question causes Celestia to jump, "A-Anon, you're awake!"
"And you're trying to...?"
>"I... just thought you might be cold."
"Doesn't explain why you're right next to me."
>"Wel-well I just uh... I just... gah!" she says wincing, "My head is killing me."
"Relax. Just the hangover from all the drinks you had last night. Do you remember anything?"
>Sitting up, she tries to recall the events of last night.
>"I remember getting stood up for a date Luna set up for me, I went to Tapster's to drown my sorrows..."
"Anything else?"
>"Um. Besides seeing you and Big Macintosh, everything after that is a blur. What happened?"
"You were so incredibly wasted that I had to take you here since I didn't know where you live."
>Celestia's eyes widen, "I-I'm so sorry Anon, I'll be sure to reimburse you for the room."
"And cab. But… don't worry about it, as long as you're okay I can survive sudden lightness to my wallet."
>She turns away embarrassed, "Thank you Anon. I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble."
>The next few moments are filled with awkward silence. Neither one of you really knowing what to say at this point.
>"Um... Anon?" Celestia finally asks.
"Yeah?"
>"We didn't...?"
"Yeah, you were screaming and moaning all night long how you were such a bad little girl who needed to be punished. You just couldn't get enough, and at one point you even said you wanted to have my babies."
>Celestia's face get's even redder as she scoots away from you which causes you to chuckle.
"But seriously no, we didn't do anything. I wasn't going to take advantage of you while you were intoxicated."
>That's not really entirely true, you thought about it, but she doesn't need to know that.
>>
>>27397888
WOOOOO!
>>
>>27397901
This conversation is doing things to me.
>>
File: 605947.jpg (546KB, 747x1080px) Image search: [Google]
605947.jpg
546KB, 747x1080px
>>27397901
>"That's... a relief." Celestia says, though you can tell by her body language and tone that she doesn't really mean that.
"Although, you did go topless and try to do a striptease before you passed out."
>"Oh..."
>More silence follows. You don't really have anything to add at this point, but Celestia looks as though she's wanting to say something.
>"Anon?"
"Yeah?"
>"Could we... could we stay like this? At least until morning?"
"That's probably not wise since we're technically Principal and student."
>"Forget the Principal and student thing! Just let me be Celestia and let you be Anon. No titles, no age difference, just two people stuck in a motel room together due to unfortunate circumstances."
"Morning's only a few hours away, what about your job?"
>She scoffs, "I'll just call in sick then. I'm about due for one anyway."
"And me?"
>"Anon, did you forget that I'm the Principal?"
>Sighing, you nod. You really don't have the energy right now to deal with an even more depressed Celestia.
"Alright. But lets move over to the bed, this couch is shit."
>Celestia gets up and crawls over the bed, beckoning you over.
>She freezes mid gesture as you ignore her and lay on the opposite side of her.
>"Right... blind, I forgot."
>Making sure she doesn't poke herself on your medallion, you place your glasses on the nightstand and turn over.
>"Thank you Anon." she says with a smile. "I love the contacts. Though shouldn't you take them out?"
"Special brand."
>"For your special eyes?"
"What?"
>"Nevermind."
>Turning around so that her body is facing you, she places her arms around your head and gives you a passionate kiss.
>Just as quick as it happened, Celestia breaks away leaving you a bit amused.
"What was that for?"
>"That's for coming to my rescue last night."
>>
>>27397979
Oh shit she knows.
>>
>>27397901
>didn't know where Celestial lived
>didn't look out the window to see a giant fucking castle looming over everything
Celestia sure is playing dumb to not see right through this excuse, isn't she.
>>
File: 1060915.png (411KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1060915.png
411KB, 900x1000px
>>27397979
>Facing away from you, she lets out an a contented sigh and closes her eyes, drawing the blanket over you two.
>"Goodnight Anon."
"... technically morning but yeah, night Celestia."
>"When it's just us, just call me Celly, or Tia."
"Alright... Celly."
>You don't know why, but calling her that just feels awkward.
>Closing your eyes, you try to get comfortable and get some rest for the day ahead.

>CAMP EVERFREE: DAY 2
>The sounds of birds cawing outside your cabin window causes you to peek out and see what time it is.
>Pulling out your phone from your pants pocket, the internal clock reads around five in the morning.
>You don't have to be up until eight, why nature? Why?
>Groggily, you pull one end of your pillow over your ear so you can at least muffle out the noise.
>Unfortunately, trying to get back to sleep now is an almost impossible task as the bird noises continues to make its way to your ear canal.
>You sigh, opting to give up on any chance of getting back to sleep.
>Getting up out of bed, you put on the one pair of slippers you brought with you on this trip.
>After emptying your bladder, it's only now do you notice Fluttershy's bed is empty.
>You grow worried until you hear her singing outside.
>Opening the cabin door you see Fluttershy still in her pajamas sitting the front steps with a pair of birds standing right in front of her.
"Fluttershy what are you doing up so early?"
>Your sudden appearance startles both her and the birds as the latter two flap their wings and fly away.
>"Oh did I wake you Sunset?"
"No. The birds did though."
>"I'm sorry, I was just having a nice chat with the crows. They're such good listeners."
>You take a seat next to Fluttershy on the stairs and look out at the lake.
>The morning mist covers the body of water giving it an almost eerie look to it.
"Are you feeling any better?"
>>
File: 599699.png.jpg (290KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
599699.png.jpg
290KB, 1200x1500px
>>27398039
>Fluttershy frowns but nods her head, "Yes. It still hurts a little inside, but I've had plenty of experience taking care of animals that I can cope with loss."
"If you're sure."
>"Thank you for your concern Sunset but I'll be fine." she says with a small smile.
>The two of you end up watching the sun peek over the mountain as the others continue to slumber.
>"Um... I'm going to go visit the little memorial the camp built and pay my respects. The company would be nice... if that's okay."
"I'd be happy to Fluttershy."
>Her smile becomes even bigger as she pulls you in for a hug.
"When should we go?"
>"If it's okay, I'd like to do it after breakfast."
"That sounds perfect."

>"Is everyone ready?" Applejack asks, making sure her pack is secured one last time.
"I'm good to go."
>"Same here." Twilight says.
>"C'mon, we're all ready let's just go!" Rainbow Dash complains.
>"Now hold your horses Dash, Fluttershy ain't here yet."
>"Where is Fluttershy anyway?" Rarity asks. "This little trip was her idea after all."
"She was just letting the Vice-Principal know where we were going."
>You hear the crunching of dirt behind you. Turning around you see Fluttershy followed by Gilda with a hunting rifle slung behind her back.
>"Sup."
>"Gilda what are you doing here?"
>"Scarlett said you can't go to the memorial without a guide. Wolves may be gone but they don't want to risk you all getting injured. Honestly, I'm just glad to get out of that freakin' office."
>The ranger uses a pinkie to clean her ear as she says this, causing Rarity to cringe in disgust.
>"Well, the more the merrier I suppose." says Twilight, "Though I am curious how far the memorial is from here."
>"Eh just a mile hike give or take." Gilda replies.
>"Well if we're done yammering, let's get going then."
>All in agreement, Gilda leads the way through the forest as you all follow the hiking trail.
>>
>>27398055
>"So Fluttershy, how did you know this Doctor Otoscope?" Twilight asks.
>"Oh, the doctor was the reason I became so interested in helping animals. When I was younger my mom and dad took me up here for a camping trip, when we were setting up camp that's when we met Dr. Otoscope. He was searching for an eagle nest and he invited us to come with him to watch it's eggs hatch."
>She places a hand on her cheek as she reminisces, "When we reached the nest we found the mother eagle injured and most of the eggs broken."
>"That sounds terrible."
>"We didn't know what to do, but Dr. Otoscope said he was going to take care of the mother and remaining eggs until the mother could fly again."
>"Ah'm guessing you went with him and helped?"
>Fluttershy nods her head, "Not at first no, but I felt so sad for the mother eagle that I snuck out to his office to see them. He caught me trying to sneak into his office but instead of making me go, he offered to show me how to take care of the eggs and to feed the chicks if they hatched."
"It sounds like he had a big impact on your life."
>"Oh he did, the doctor taught me so much about nature that without him I would have never found some of my friends, especially my little darling Angel bunny."
>The way Fluttershy describes Doctor Otoscope brings back memories of Princess Celestia when she was your teacher back in Equestria.
>When she found out you had enough potential to be her personal student, the way she taught and supported you in all your endeavours. How she wanted to teach you about the magic of friendship.
>Until you started becoming arrogant, selfish and power-hungry. When you threw everything away just because you wanted power before you were ready.
>You honestly miss her. While you have her human counterpart here, it's just not the same. And from what Twilight told you in one of your journal conversations she still asks about you from time to time.
>>
File: 045_9MAT1014.jpg (307KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
045_9MAT1014.jpg
307KB, 534x800px
>>27398066
>Thinking back, the first time you stepped back in the portal since you left was when you went to steal Twilight's crown.
>Though you like to consider this world your home now, Equestria will always have a special place in your heart. And maybe...
>Maybe it's finally time you made the effort to go see Princess Celestia. Apologize how you were a terrible pers- pony, a terrible student and a terrible friend.
>Do you think she would forgive you?
>Before you can think about this further, Gilda holds a fist up signaling for you all to stop.
"Something wrong?"
>Kneeling down, the ranger digs her hand through the dirt before standing back up.
>"Just making sure there's no surprises nearby. Thought I saw markings but they just belong to a rabbit."
>The group continues along when Applejack suddenly tugs your arm.
"What's up?"
>"Does Gilda seem a bit tense to you?"
>Looking back at your guide, you do notice she seems a bit more nervous. Gilda is scanning the environment constantly, especially behind her.
"Now that you mention it, she is a bit more serious than back at camp. She hasn't insulted us or cracked a joke."
>"Ah wonder why?"
>"Hey dweebs!" Gilda calls out to the both of you, "Hurry up! The memorial's just over this hill."
>Both you and Applejack realize that everyone else has gained some distance from you.
>Jogging over the hill, Fluttershy is already paying her respects at a little gravestone made from rocks.
>A small picture frame hangs from the tree right behind the mound with an older looking gentleman wearing round glasses.
>All bowing your heads as a sign of courtesy you take few minutes of silence. Even Gilda takes off her hat for the moment.
>Fluttershy wipes a few tears from her eyes and turns to face you.
>"Thank you girls, this really means alot to me." she says.
>"Think nothing of it darling."
>"Yeah, what're friends for Fluttershy?" Pinkie Pie says giving her a big hug.
>>
AXII
>>
>>27398132
Oh shit Gilda might be a monster hunter too. Do Sunset and Dash have their swords?
>>
File: 269028.jpg (164KB, 768x615px) Image search: [Google]
269028.jpg
164KB, 768x615px
>>27398132
>"Um... when the school years done, I think I'll come back to help take care of the sick animals and environment. I think that would make Doctor Otoscope and the animals happy."
"That sounds really admirable Fluttershy."
>Suddenly without warning you three hear screaming come from just over the hill you crossed.
>Branches crack and bushes rustle as a trio of high pitched screaming gets closer and closer.
>Gilda raises her rifle at the source of the noise as three very familiar girls run into the small clearing you're in.
>"AHHHHHH!" Apple Bloom cries out.
>"Apple Bloom?! What the hay's got you so spooked."
>Running past you, the three girls don't even bother to acknowledge you as they run towards the trail.
>"What in the world has gotten them so spooked?"
>"Wait... quiet." Gilda says.
>Listening closely, you hear something faint in the distance. It's hard to make out but it's getting louder.
>"Is that... buzzing?" Twilight asks.
>Oh crap...
>"RUN!" Applejack yells out.
>”Shitshitshit! Don’t Just stand there you dweebs!”
>Looking to where the girls came from, a massive swarm of bees fly towards you. Wasting no time, you and the other's hightail it out of there and run down the path as fast as your legs can take you.
>Rainbow and Applejack, being the most physically fit amongst you, lead the pack as Fluttershy and Rarity trail behind.
>"Bee stings are going to be horrible to my complexion!" Rarity cries out.
>The swarm is rapidly gains ground as you as you soon see the lake.
"Everyone jump into the water!"
>"But my clothes!"
>"For the love of- Rarity!"
>"Oh fin- OW!!"
>Before you can divert to the body of water, Gilda grabs your shirt sleeve and pulls you back towards the trail.
>"That doesn't work you idiots!" Gilda yells at you. "Just keep running towards the camp!"
>Listening to Gilda, the eight of you continue to run until your legs burn.
>Soon enough the buzzing grows fainter and fainter until it quickly stops altogether.
>>
>>27398218
>After making sure the coast is clear, you use a tree for support as you try and catch your breath.
>Everyone is sweating bullets from the brief exercise as you notice that you've entered a picnic area with the few occupants there looking at you all strangely.
>"Wha-what? Hah... never... seen someone run from... ah... bees before?" Rainbow Dash pants out.
>The picnickers go back to minding their own business as Gilda slings her hunting rifle back over her shoulder.
>"Who the hell were those three?!" Gilda demands.
>"My sister and her friends." Applejack mutters.
>"Ohmygosh! Sweetie Belle!" Rarity cries. "Did anyone see where they went?!"
>Everyone shrugs and shakes their heads.
>"Applejack over here!" someone calls out.
>Looking over to the source of the voice you see Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo walking up to you.
"What were you girls doing?!"
>"Sorry Sunset. The girls and ah were just exploring the woods."
>"Apple Bloom, don't you know that's really dangerous out here?" Applejack chastises her sister.
>"Well, we made sure that we stayed close ta the main trail sis."
>"Though we kinda lost the trail and got lost." Scootaloo admits.
>"Scootaloo!" Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom yell. The latter punching Scootaloo in the arm.
>"How in the hay did you land smack dab in the middle of a bees nest?"
>"Well it was Sweetie's fault." Scootaloo says.
>"Hey was not!"
>"Yuh-huh!"
>"Yeah well you're a... a stupid face!"
>"Well it would have been cool if you did-!"
>Apple Bloom shoves both her hands over Scootaloo's mouth to stop her from speaking.
"What are you two talking about?"
>>
File: il_570xN.656361019_jrre.jpg (55KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.656361019_jrre.jpg
55KB, 570x380px
>>27398243
>Both girls huff and turn away from each other. Apple Bloom facepalms and sighs.
>"Scootaloo uh... found a stick that looked like a sword and started swinging it around. She must've hit a tree branch with the nest."
>"Apple Bloom..." Applejack growls out.
>"Girls, you really must be more careful with strange objects in the woods. Because of this, I now have a huge bee sting on my behind." Rarity says rubbing her butt.
>"Sorry Rarity..." all three apologize.
"Well at least you're all okay. Let's head back to camp, I need another shower after that run."
>"Camp is this way." Gilda says, "Let's try not to attract anything larger than bees this time."

>As everyone heads off, Sweetie Belle leans in and whispers to Apple Bloom.
>"Why didn't you tell them the truth?"
>"Do you really want to listen to Applejack and Rarity tell us off again?"
>"No... but I think we should tell them... It's not like those bees came from a hive they just sort of appeared."
>"Aw that's a load of crap. When you hit the tree you must have shook their beehive or something."
>"And what if that thing was really important to some natives or something?" Apple Bloom answers, "Last thing ah want is fer us to get in trouble fer breaking some priceless artifact."
>"We wouldn't be in this mess if you hadn't tried to take the skull off."
>"Yeah just like the part where ya wanted ta wear it and scare people." Apple Bloom says sarcastically.
>"Hey you three coming?!" Rainbow Dash calls out.
>"Yeah, sorry about that Rainbow Dash!" Scootaloo answers with a wave.
>"So we all agree, we're not going to tell anyone about this?"
>"Yeah."
>"Okay..."
>Nodding their heads in agreement the three girls run off to catch up with the others.
>But what they don't notice is a white moose skull watching them from the distance disappear behind the trees.
>>
File: 5467p_282c_2b.jpg (148KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
5467p_282c_2b.jpg
148KB, 700x700px
>>27398255
That's it for now.

Pastebin will be updated shortly.
>>
>>27398276
fuck yeah.
>>
>>27398255
god damn it. the woke up some fucking curse monster or something.
>>
File: Wendigo.jpg (24KB, 351x328px) Image search: [Google]
Wendigo.jpg
24KB, 351x328px
>>27398255
>>
>>27398673
Sounds about right.
>>
>>27398255
Thanks axii love you
>>
>>27389115
bump
>>
>>27398218
>bees
worst than a monster hunter
>>
>>27398255
God these cuntsaders and their fucking antics. Always making shit plots
>>
>>27398314
>>27398673
If it's a wendigo then they are pretty fucked, only thing that can hurt the bastards is if you get some fire and explosions, even then you won't contain the damn spirits they have as they will find someone else to posses whose desperate enough to eat the flesh of others.

Might be best to get some incense in this joint and get teh good vibes going.
>>
>>27398255
What manner of beastie is this and are the girls going to have to call in Anon?
>>
>>27400692
Wendigo mang
>>
>>27396744
Great. I may have to look up some gameplay footage of see what it plays like.
>>27396759
This is why I'm asking. It's been something I've been meaning to give a try and Axii's story has pushed me even closer to it, one of the things that put me off was paying full price for something I might not like but with it on sale it's probably the best time get it; the entire series for forty Britbong monies is an excellent deal.
>>
>>27398673
Panic
>>
File: 1457140876414.png (210KB, 630x863px) Image search: [Google]
1457140876414.png
210KB, 630x863px
Let's summon Scianon guys
>>
>>27402417
>>
File: JgcQyCL.jpg (287KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
JgcQyCL.jpg
287KB, 600x600px
>>27398314
>>27398673
>>27400115
>>27401357
This is the witcher universe guys, it's a leshen
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Leshy
They're still pretty fucked though
>>
>>27402903
Sunset and Dash's training will help right? Right? The CMC fucked everyone didn't they.
>>
>>27402916
They have a weakness to fire, and Sunset can sort of do igni, let's hope
>>
>>27402916
Even a full witcher has difficultys with a leshen.

So there better call Anon, and fast.
>>
>>27402936
She can scorch the ground, BUT MISS THE FUCKING TARGET! But you know what, fuck fire safety, lets make smokey HATE US!
>>
>>27402945
>sets the woods on fire and kills the monster
>however...
>"Thirty-one dead tonight as a sudden forest fire claims the lives of teachers, students, and camp workers. More at 11."
>>
>>27403059
Pretty much what I expect this to go, OR Fluttershy fucking makes friends with the damn thing and brings it campers.
>>
>>27402916
Don't worry
There's probably another witcher amongst them
>>
>>27403382
I bet its Gilda. Hawk anyone?
>>
>>27403437
School of the griffin maybe?

Although how she could be a witcher, I haven't the faintest idea.
If she knew Dash in middle school. She would not only be old, but also a girl.

So i think she's just being careful because someone's been killed.
>>
>>27403551
Maybe, wasn't there mention of a sketchy group of campers when the girls showed up to the camp? I think it was just before Gilda showed up. I thought maybe more bullshit vamps, but might be Witchers.
>>
Soooooo um... HYPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
>>
>>27402903
>Some lesson require you to kill it's link or familiar to rid the forest of its presence
>Might also need to destroy a totem
>Can polymorph into a sickly old man to a ferocious animal
>Swallows it's prey whole

R.I.P.
>>
>>27403551
Also, someone would probably have noticed her cat-like eyes if she really is one, especially after seeing Anon's.
>>
All this speculation makes my nipples hard. Keep it up guys.
>>
>>27404966
(You)
>>
File: 1456765267606.gif (999KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456765267606.gif
999KB, 500x300px
>>27404966
(Oh you)
>>
>>27404966
write more you fucking cuck

I'm still waiting on that anon to write out the scene of witcher anon fucking cellys brains out and giving her his seed,
>>
>>27405010
not that the seed could do anything but still.
>>
>>27405010
Art takes time.
>>
>>27405029
>not that the seed could do anything but still.
it would do many things anon
>>
>>27405867
Fill her up yes, and defiantly get a warm happy feeling, but no kids.
>>
>>27405907
>defiantly
>>
>>27405966
fucking auto correct.
>>
>>27405907
Might even freak her out at the thought of one her students knocking her up
>>
File: 1462327871612.jpg (135KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
1462327871612.jpg
135KB, 858x536px
>>27407588
M-muh dick
>>
Brump
>>
>>27407588
Haha, oh my, that would be fun wouldn't it?
>>
boop
>>
Don't die on me thread, im going to sleep.
>>
>>27403551
>>27403437
Might be that, although what is bugging me aside from hte slow update time, is the fact that this damn story has gotten me hooked on witcher 3 so damn hard, I have spent the past seven? eight ? hours playing around as geralt and found some of the Feline Armor set. Dude that questline is dark as fuck.

That being said, I think it would be amazing to see Anon here find some diagrams or pictograms that revealed that there are some hidden plans for old tech witcher gear that has been updated for modern times. Something like a kevlar laced breastplate mixed in with a durable nylon weave or something.

Hell maybe even a monomolecular blade modification for his silver and steel weapons so they work better. I don't know, but I have so much hype going on with wanting to find more diagrams to craft new weapons and armor.
>>
>>27404966
A-Oh fucking hell I just realized what your name actually means, you fucking jewish mind controlling meat puppet...nice touch, but what I want to know is this, Since the down grade of monster populations are slowly driven out as mankind's tech slowly advanced and improved to a point that the monsters are driven out, wouldn't that mean that the magic which was so prevalent from before also dying out? I mean all those creatures and critters that had been mucking about are used in the crafting process so that leads me to believe that these monsters provide ambient magic that humans are then later are able to tap into.

Granted this is the same guy whose been up all night and running on a sugar high, but I thought it an interesting idea.

Although the WW2 suddenly makes more sense if Hitler had actually a good reason for his occult society if they had actual magic to chase after, might explain why all those nonviolent, relativly speaking, races have disappeared, the elves, the dwarves and halfling folk. They were either presecuted to death or said fuck off humanity we're doing our own thing.
>>
>>27410310
>>
>>27407588
God I want a story based around a lonely Celestia seducing and getting knocked up by a student Anon
>>
>>27411300
How about the other way around
>>
>>27411627
Anon seducing and getting knocked up by Celestia.
>>
File: 1401242663131.jpg (457KB, 1228x2046px) Image search: [Google]
1401242663131.jpg
457KB, 1228x2046px
>>27411300
>seducing
>implying she needs to

>"Hey there Anon~ Wanna join me in my bedroo-"
>Anon proceeds to pick her up bridal style and throw her onto her bed, then tear her pants off
>>
>>27411775
this
>>
>>27411775
God bless Axii.
>>
>>27402427
That picture, totally how her first day in the human world went. xD
>>
>>27411848
xDDDD
>>
>>27411708
Wait what?

>>27411300
Once upon a time there was a thread name Professor Anon or something like that, with a shiton of
>green
But I couldn't save the Pbins
>>
>>27389115
bump
>>
>>27389115
bump
>>
File: 1456422715299.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456422715299.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
SCCIIIIIAANNNNOOONN FIX YOUR PC YOU LITTLE SHIT
>>
>>27389115
bump from 9
>>
B U M P
U M
M U
P M U B
>>
File: Dining Hall wo 4.jpg (187KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
Dining Hall wo 4.jpg
187KB, 1200x797px
>>27398255
>The camp dining hall is filled with the sounds of various people conversing with one another.
>It reminds you of lunchtime at CHS, which in reality isn't too dissimilar of a comparison. Almost all the occupants inside are students and faculty at the school.
>In one corner of the room you see Flash and his friends doing some sort of reenactment of some movie or something with their utensils.
>Over near the table where the teachers sit, Vice Principal Luna is chatting with Ms. Cheerilee.
>Probably over the disheveled appearance in the former's usually well kept hair.
>Grabbing a plate and serving yourself up a plate of spaghetti from one of the many many aluminum serving trays, you head back to the table your friends are at and dig in.
>Rarity and Pinkie Pie soon arrive after retrieving their own plates.
>"Ouch!" Rarity mutters as she sits down.
>"Butt still sore?" Applejack asks, taking a fork full of pasta and stuffing it into her mouth.
>"Just my luck that I'm the only one to get stung. In the rear no less."
"At least it's just the one sting and not a bunch."
>"True. Still, that doesn't make this any less uncomfortable though."
>The conversation begins to drift onto more diverse topics as you continue eating when Scarlett walks by your table and hands out a flyer.
>"I hope you girls will come out and participate in the camp-wide activities tomorrow."
>You take one and look it over.
>Tug-of-War, relay races, outdoor bingo, and other activities are listed on the piece of paper.
>"Wow, look girls they got a pie eating contest!" Pinkie cheerfully states.
>"Well guess it ain't really a contest if Pinkie's entering." Applejack says with a chuckle.
"This looks really interesting. I'm sure we'll join in."
>Scarlett beams, "That's great to hear. Well I'll leave you to dinn-"
>Without warning the main doors to the mess hall slam open as Gilda appears with a leg up in the air.
>"Yo Scarlett, gotta talk to you about something."
>>
File: 362358.jpg (170KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
362358.jpg
170KB, 1024x1280px
>>27415743
>"Gilda, did you really need to kick the door open?"
>The look on Gilda's face shows she's in no mood to debate her entrance, instead she takes Scarlett by the shirt and pulls her away from you.
>The seven of you wonder what's got Gilda acting so weird.
>"Wonder what that was about."
>"It doesn't look good."
>Watching the two, Gilda explains something to the camp supervisor that causes her wave her hand dismissively.
>This only causes Gilda to scowl and become more visibly agitated.
>Scarlett says something else to Gilda that results in the latter face palming and stomping off towards the door to outside.
>Rainbow Dash looks worried and scoots her chair back, "I'm going to see if Gilda's okay."
>Getting out of her seat, she jogs after her old friend.
>Since you're done with your dinner you decide to follow her for support.
>You two quickly catch up to the forest ranger as she kicks a cabin wall with her boot.
"Hey Gilda, yo Gilda wait up!"
>"Dash? What do you want?"
>"What was that all about?"
>"Nothing. Mind your own business."
>Rainbow Dash folds her arms.
>"Gilda c'mon."
>Sighing, Gilda pulls out a carton of cigarettes. She holds it out towards you two but you decline.
>Taking a match out of her sleeve pocket, Gilda lights the cigarette and takes a puff.
>"One of the other rangers hasn't checked in, they were supposed to call in hours ago but they're not responding to any of my calls."
"Maybe he's lost or injured."
>"That's what I'm saying. I keep telling Scarlett and Brick that but the two morons say I'm just being a "Worry wort".
>Gilda emphasizes the term with a pair of air quotes.
"I didn't know you were so concerned."
>Taking another drag, Gilda leans on the cabin, "Don't get the wrong idea, I don't give a crap about the guy. Only reason I'm concerned is that if he's dead it means I have to cover his shift tomorrow."
>Yeah, that sounds more like the Gilda you've come to know.
>>
>>27415761
>"Plus those two act like I'm their personal bitch. Something goes wrong? Get Gilda. But when I need something they just tell me "Gilda, an AA-12 automatic shotgun is a bit overkill don't you think?" or "Gilda, a margarita machine for the break room doesn't qualify for official purposes"."
>You're sort of find it understandable why the supervisors would deny her those things...
>"Why don't you just quit?"
>"Because getting a good job is hard to get when they do background checks."
>Suddenly you three hear a loud metallic crunching sound followed by the lights around the camp all going out.
>"What the?"
>"Goddammit, did the fuse box explode again?"
"Again?"
>Ignoring you Gilda heads walks behind the main office and pulls out a small flashlight.
>"The fuck?"
>"What is it?"
>Peering around the corner, instead of what should just be a fuse box instead has deep gashes across the metal surface going deep into the concerned
"What in the world did that?!"
>"A bear?"
>"Those ain't bear claws stupid."
>"Well you're the ranger here, what is it?"
>Gilda looks over the claw marks and goes deep into thought.
>"I don't know I was never good at the identification shit."
>"Gilda! Gilda where are you?" a male voice calls out.
>It sounds like Brick, the other camp supervisor.
>The man comes around the corner with an angry expression, "Gilda what did you do?"
>"I didn't do jack man, I came over here wondering the same thing. Look."
>Pointing out the strange claw marks, Brick huffs.
>"This is going to put a real hamper on movie night."
>"Dude, is that all you and your fucking sister think about?"
>"Gilda, language."
>"No, fuck you and fuck your fucking sister. Oh wait. You already do."
>Brick's eyes go wide, "How did you find out?! You do not speak of that to anyone!"
>All three of you are taken aback.
>"Wait, you actually fuck your sister? Oh my fucking god." Gilda says starting to laugh, "That's gold right there."
>Ew...
>"That's not right." Rainbow Dash mutters.
>>
File: DarkMistyForest.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DarkMistyForest.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>27415826
>"Hey, there's nothing wrong with sharing all types of love with family." Brick protests.
>You suddenly don't feel all that comfortable at this camp anymore. And it's not due to the circumstances of the power going out.
>"Whatever man. You're gonna need to call an electrician or something, I'm going back to the station."
>Gilda begins walking off, "Yo Dash, other person c'mon."
>"We're not done talking about this Gilda."
>Gilda's only reply is to flip the bird at him.

>The three girls leave as you whip out your cellphone. Better schedule an appointment with the electrical company quickly or else you and your sister might have to cancel some of the camp activities tomorrow.
>Lord knows that you need anything to keep these kids short attention spans occupied while they’re here.
"Gilda drives me nuts sometimes. Why Scarlett would want to invite her over for our date nights I have no idea."
>But as you tap the screen, you notice that your cellphone doesn't have any bars.
"Ugh, stupid forest. Maybe it's the sparks coming off of the circuit board... or whatever this thing is called. Guess I got to use the land line."
>Turning to leave, something smacks him you on the head.
"OW!"
>Looking at what hit you as it lands on the floor, you pick it up.
>Huh, it's a small acorn.
>*CAW*
>You look up towards the source and sees a crow perched on the roof.
"Why hello there Mr. Bird, did you drop your acorn?"
>The crow says nothing as suddenly the phone in your hand is taken from your grasp by a black blur.
"What the?"
>In the darkness you see the rectangular screen of your phone up on a low hanging tree branch with another crow perched next to it.
"What in the world?"
>Going over to the tree, the crow picks the phone up again with its talons and flies off further into the woods.
"Hey get back here! My vacation photos are on that!"
>>
>Chasing after the bird into the dark forest, it takes a while for your brain to catch up and realize how stupid it is to run into the woods at night.
>Turning around, you walk back the distance you came except... the walk back seems to be taking longer than you thought.
>Panic begins to set in as you try running forward but there's no sign of the camp or the lake or even any sort of clearing. It's like the forest isn't ending.
>You keep running as fast as your legs can take you, when unexpectedly a branch catches your foot causing you to trip and go crashing into the dirt.
"Ow..."
>Rolling over, you see that moonlight is pouring onto a small clearing with a stump on top.
>On the stump is a slim black box.
"My phone!"
>You rush over and pick the device up, rubbing the screen of any the bird germs, it doesn't look like anything is cracked as you turn the device on.
>Still no bars...
>Eh, might as well fix your hair.
>Hitting the camera app, you flip the camera for the selfie mode and inspect your hair when you notice something walking up to you from behind on the screen.
>Turning around, you don't see anything.
>Are you seeing things? Or maybe...
>This is a prank set up by Scarlett or Gilda and those two girls with her. Heck maybe all of them.
>The air around you begins to feel cold all of a sudden, and its only now you become aware of a mist rolling in.
>>
File: AncientLeshenhqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
AncientLeshenhqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>27415880
"Scarlett? Gilda? If this is a prank it isn't funny. I-I could have lost my vacation photos!"
>You wait for a few moments for either of those two to pop out at you but nothing happens.
"I admit, you got me good with the trained birds and fog machine but seriously, jokes over now."
>There's no response still. Shrugging, you turn around to sit on the stump when you suddenly come face-to-face with a towering figure wearing a skull with antlers for a head.
>For a few moments it just stares at you with those hollow eye sockets, like its judging you.
>"S-Scar-Scarlett?"
>It doesn't respond as you abruptly hear the sound of barking and snarling around you.
>White wolves seem to appear out of thin air from themist surrounding the forest. All their expressions showing signs of being feral.
>Your body is telling you to run, but your legs won't listen to your brain.
>Falling backwards, you can only watch in terror as the strange figure just points its long wooden arm at you as the wolves pounce in.

>Leading you to the ranger station, Gilda opens the door and sits back on the scruffy looking couch inside.
>"Hey Dash, hand me a beer from the fridge they're no good when they're warm."
>You close the door behind you as Rainbow looks in the darkness for the fridge.
"Aren't you on duty right now?"
>Gilda just scowls at you.
>"What are you? My mother?"
>Propping her legs on the arm rest she just looks at the ceiling when Rainbow finally finds the fridge.
>"Help yourself to the soda in there, not like anyone minds. Well they do, but whatever they're not my drinks."
>Tossing her one of the beers, Rainbow takes two cans of another type.
>"Grape or Strawberry?"
"Straberry."
>Handing you the fizzy drink, you pop the tabs and take a drink.
"So is this all you do here?"
>"Mostly."
>"Lame."
>"I know right. It's gonna be even more lame with the power out."
"You have any sort of light?"
>"Generator out back in case something like this happens."
>>
>>27415937
>]
"And?"
>"And what? That generators ancient. It's got fuel but I ain't cranking that thing. You want power you do it."
>You sigh, taking another drink of the strawberry soda, you set it down and head outside.
>Heading around the shack, you find the generator inside a small mesh cage, likely to protect it from any wild animals.
>Stepping inside, the handle is covered in cobwebs.
>Ew ew ew...
>Bracing yourself, you grab the handle and begin turning it.
>The crank squeaks and groans as the rusty handle turns the gears inside. You begin exerting a massive amount of effort just to do one full rotation.
>If it weren't for Anon's training for the past few weeks you doubt you would be even able to get the crank to budge.
>Eventually after spending around twenty minutes trying to get the generator to work, the device rumbles to life as the inside lights to the shack turn on.
>Wiping your brow with the bottom of your shirt, you head back inside.
>Gilda hasn't moved from her spot while Rainbow has moved onto the tv.
>"Hey you got the power working."
"A thank you would be nice."
>The ranger takes another sip of her beer and laughs, "Yeah, it would wouldn't it?"
>The urge to just clobber her over the head rises.
>A sudden knock at the door draws all of your attentions as Scarlett opens the door and shuts it behind her.
>"Gilda have you seen Brick anywhere?"
>"Not since I saw him at the circuit breaker. Why?"
>"He hasn't come back into dining hall since he left. I was wondering if he was with you?"
>>
File: 1463463940017.jpg (1MB, 1600x919px) Image search: [Google]
1463463940017.jpg
1MB, 1600x919px
>>27415949
>"Nope just Dash and Sunshine over here."
"Sun*SET*"
>"I know what I said." she says ignoring your correction. "Anyway I don't know where your boyfriend went."
>Scarlett blushes a little but retains her composure, "I'm going to go look for him, grab your flashlight and follow me."
>"Me? Why do I have to go?"
>"Because it's your job Ms. Gilda." Scarlett comments as she exits the shack.
>Gilda groans in frustration as you and Rainbow Dash watch this scene unfold awkwardly.
>Downing the last of her beer, Gilda puts on her ranger cap and grabs her rifle and torch flashlight, slamming the door behind her shut.
>"Want to head back to the mess hall?"
"Yeah sure, why not."
>You grumble a little as all the work you put into getting the generator started is now put to waste.
>As you two walk down the path you hear screaming in the distance.
>Running to the source, you see Scarlett and Gilda staring in shock.
>In front of them lies a severed arm, itself ripped and gored as it grasps a cellphone in a pool of blood that trails deeper into the forest.
>The sight causes both you and Rainbow Dash to reel back in horror.
>Scarlett begins crying hysterically as tears fall.
>Gilda only looks unsure of what to do as she keeps her rifle pointed at the forest.
>So much for a relaxing vacation...

---

That's all for now. Sorta slow ain't it? Anyway discussion and plot predictions always welcome. Until the next update my fellow Anons.
>>
>>27415973
I want someone meaningful/important to get eaten.
Give the story a nice 'no one is safe' feel.
>>
>>27415826
Incest, it's fun for the whole family
>>
>>27415990
We already got the inbred eaten, I am fine with it as is. I would not be opposed to more panicking from campers. When they figure it out, do The CMC say what they did? Will Moonbut survive as well as the rest of class? Don't particularly care about the other groups though.
>>
>>27416632
He isn't important. I want someone who actually matters to die so when anything goes down in the future I can't just assume everyone comes out of it ok cause of plot armor.
>>
>>27415973
So we got one confirmed Ranger and a inbred eaten. Do the rest find out and hold up in the mess hall? Also do Sunset and Dash have their weapons with them, or will they have to improvise?
>>27416663
How about Flash then? He is a big character and likely to pull the Knight in shinning armor shtick. It would be very entertaining to read him getting eaten.
>>
>>27416709
>It would be very entertaining to read him getting eaten.
That thought process right there is why his death wouldn't have any value, because most people already hate him or are indifferent to him.
>>
>>27411775
That would be quite the scandal. Imagine if she had twins.
>>
>>27415826
>AA-12 automatic shotgun
>Not wanting an M-79
You got the .22 rifle, the shotgun, AND the grenade launcher all one. Come on Gilda
>>
>>27415990
This.
>>
>>27415973
what i wanna know is why ms.cheerilee looked so disheveled
>>
>>27418168
>Over near the table where the teachers sit, Vice Principal Luna is chatting with Ms. Cheerilee.
>Probably over the disheveled appearance in the former's usually well kept hair.

Actually since it says former it's Luna who's dishevelled looking. As for why, maybe she's getting a bit more action than her sister
>>
>>27418655
shit i misread
either way naughty naughty luna
>>
bububump
>>
>>27418723
And that's why we like her
>>
>>27415937
>>27402903
I fucking called it

Keep it up Axii, loving it man
>>
>>27416762
What about Gilda? Her death would be an emotional gut punch for Dash.
>>
>>27419516
>>
I don't want to lose one of the important characters.
>>
File: 1459804063695.jpg (80KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1459804063695.jpg
80KB, 640x478px
>>27422362
>>
>>27422362
>>27422515
gilda confirmed for kill

anon confirmed for having to rush in to save the day
>>
>>27422638
I don't know, I could see Dash saving a wounded Gilda using her sword training. Then Gilda saying something along the lines of "I guess those LARP skills ain't so lame"
>>
File: 1460982683667.gif (922KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1460982683667.gif
922KB, 400x225px
>>27423234
Then the Leshen rips her head off.
>>
>>27423234
>>27423302
yeah
a leshen is gonna fuck your day up unless youre highly experienced
>>
>>27389115
bump
>>
>>27423311
What about a pyromaniac?
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (20KB, 202x184px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.jpg
20KB, 202x184px
>>27397768
When will you people forget about that?
>>
>>27425002
bump
>>
>>27426827
get away from 9
>>
File: sad cat.jpg (69KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
69KB, 540x540px
>>27427487
Hey man what'd I ever do to you?
>>
>>27427526
Threaten the existence of the thread.
>>
>>27428340
>>
File: 1462870468578.jpg (34KB, 431x455px) Image search: [Google]
1462870468578.jpg
34KB, 431x455px
Where the fuck are the other write fags?
>>
>>27430060
For myself? Programming: specifically, computer vision software and debugging it, getting a performance boost, and (if I have enough time) writing CUDA kernels for the GPU. I have some material written, but I need to edit and plan out some more. When I update, it's probably going to be a lot to make up for my lack of updates.
>>
>>27430374
Nice
Can't wait
>>
File: 1463895656670.jpg (24KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1463895656670.jpg
24KB, 600x596px
Not dead in case anyone was wondering, turns out my plan on trying to write while I was out of town was a bust. Now I'm just trying to get caught up on what's been posted while I was gone, once I'm done with that I'll see what I can put out but that might take some time, see ya till then!
>>
>>27432289
Awsome
Got worried that you left
>>
>>27432289
good to have you back.
>>
>>27431467
>>
>>27431467
>>
page 9
>>
>>27435463
>>
>>27389115
bump
>>
File: 1455650915531.jpg (111KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455650915531.jpg
111KB, 900x900px
DeadPonk
>>
File: Fluttershy_eating_her_lunch_EG.png (603KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy_eating_her_lunch_EG.png
603KB, 1920x1080px
>>27415973
"I know it's not organic like you normally get Angel, but these carrots should be okay..."
>You unzip your bag a little wider as you stuff a carrot inside, making sure no one other than your friends notice.
>Angel takes the food and devours it greedily before moving onto the next.
>"So he plan on visiting his relatives or something?" Applejack asks.
"Oh we hope too, tomorrow we're going on a nature hike that takes us near the burrow where I found him."
>"That sounds wonderful darling."
>"Yeah, he must be SUPER happy to see his mom and dad and brothers and sisters again!"
"We've both been looking forward to it for a lo-"
>Suddenly, without warning all the lights in the dining hall go out.
>"What the...?"
>"Aw come on."
>Chatter amongst all the students in the room begins getting louder as they all wonder what's happening.
>"Everyone, calm down. This is just a simple power outage." Vice Principal Luna announces.
>Standing from her table, she looks around the room for one of the camp supervisors only to begin wondering herself what's happening.
>"Have either of you seen Mr. or Mrs. Sark?" she asks one of the other teachers.
>Both Miss Cheerilee and Mrs. Harshwhinny shake their heads.
>Applejack turns to and leans into the table, "What do you thinks going on?"
>"Hopefully it's just temporary." Twilight says. "I don't think this is an isolated case either. Look none of the other cabins or lamp posts have lights working."
"Um... I hope Rainbow Dash and Sunset are okay. It's kind of... dark..."
>The camp looks really scary at night with none of the lights on.
>Normally you don't mind nature at night but that doesn't make it any less frightening.
>You never know what could pop out at you.
>>
>>27438395
Oh please don't hurt the Flutters.
>>
>You begin to feel Angel squirming through the bag.
"Are you okay Angel?"
>Unzipping the opening a little wider, your bunny friend pops his head out with his ears standing tall shifting in various directions.
>They lock in place as Angel turns his head in that direction and jumps out of the bag.
"Angel wait!"
>You try to grab him but the critter is too fast for you. He hops around the room between the legs of all the other students causing a few to jump when he makes contact.
>"EEK! Flash you perv!"
>"Wha- *SMACK*"
>"WHOA, what the hell?!"
>"SOMETHING JUST WENT BETWEEN MY LEGS!"
>Every student begins panicking and standing on the tables as Angel weaves through the obstacles and makes it through to the kitchen.
>"Fluttershy? What do we do?" Twilight whispers.
"Oh... I don't know what got into him. Um... You girls stay here, I'll get him."
>You leave your seat and begin to sneak by all the startled students, all too pre-occupied with finding whatever was brushing up against their legs on the floor.
>Entering the kitchen you search the cramped space to see Angel sitting in front of the open door to the outside.
"Angel?"
>He turns to look at you with a strange look in his eyes before turning back and running off into the darkness.
"Angel!"
>Running after him you bump into the kitchen cook returning from the back.
"Hey, you can't be back here." he says.
"Um... sorry..."
>You leave through the backdoor and follow Angel only to stop at the edge of the forest.
>Every instinct in your body tells you to go back to your friends. That its too scary and dangerous to go into the woods at night.
>But Angel isn't just your baby. You can't just leave him there all night, he's been too domesticated to function properly in the wild.
>Mustering up as much courage as you can you step forward and follow.
>>
>>27438413
NOT THE FLUTTERBUTTER! If its angle that bites it then its fine. Fuck that bastard.
>>
>>27438413
>You continue to hear the scampering of his feet, but without being able to see very well its hard to tell where you're going.
>Though it might just be your imagination, you begin to feel like you're going around in circles even though you've only been going in a straight line.
"Oh this was a m-mistake..."
>Regret of going into the forest without telling your friends is beginning to build up when you notice that a fog is building around your legs.
>You begin to turn back when you notice a white rabbit looking at you.
"A-A-Angel?"
>You calmly walk over to him. Getting to eye level with him as to not scare him away.
"Angel, it's me Fluttershy."
>He just stares at you with a blank expression.
"Angel, I-I know you're excited b-but we'll see your friends and family s-so-soon."
>It's hard to keep the fear in your voice down but you really want to get back to your friends.
>Angel shakes his head, and looks around curiously. Looking almost like he isn't sure what's happening. When he sees you, Angel scampers to you with what you can only assume is relief.
>Your body begins glowing as you pony up, your pony ears and wings magically popping from your head and back as your hair extends to its ponytail length.
>The transformation illuminates the area around you and causes the fog to recede slightly around you.
>You smile slightly and open your arms and bring him into a hug. His warm fur calms you down as you stand.
>A sigh of relief as the darkness also seems to vanish and you can see the silhouettes of the camp buildings through the trees.
>However, you begin to feel something staring at you from behind. Turning around though, when you look ahead you freeze.
>A large tree like thing looks at you in the distance with what you think is a moose skull for a mask.
>>
File: 574632_orig.jpg (229KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
574632_orig.jpg
229KB, 1100x733px
>>27438436
>The skull dips slightly to the side as it just stares at you. Almost like it's curious about you.
>You can only squeak out a sound as Angel bunny begins getting restless again in your arms.
"A-Angel wh-what's wrong."
>Angel's expression turns dull again as he tries to break free of your grasp. You hold on tight, not wanting to let the monster take him from you.
>Your little friend freezes as his face is visibly pained, his paws grabbing at his head and his ears tucked all the way back.
>Looking back at the creature, it's gone. You begin to panic again as you look everywhere around for any sign of it.
"S-s-someone please... help..."
>You take a few steps back only for your heel to get caught on a branch bringing both you and Angel to the ground.
>Now out of your arms, Angel's animal instincts take over causing him to flee and leave you all alone.
>Opening your eyes, you reel back in terror as the monster is looming over you.
>You try to crawl backwards but to your added horror, tree roots have wrapped around your ankles. Tears begin streaming down your face as you look into the eyeless sockets.
"P-please... I... I d-don't want to die..."
>Shutting your eyes tight, you brace yourself for the end.
>>
>>27438449
"Gilda? Gilda!"
>"What!?"
>"Wha- what in the hell did this?" Scarlett demands almost hysterically.
>"I don't know we just found it like that!"
>You look back at the dismembered arm and the bloody trail behind it. Unlike finding anything in the wild, this one is just sitting in the middle of the path in plain view.
>It almost looks like a warning...
>But wolves don't leave warning signs like that. Do they?
>"This isn't your doing is it?" the camp supervisor immediately blames Gilda.
>"Why the hell would you think that?!"
>"You've always hated us! Especially after-! And to think I tried so hard to invite you to a goddamn threesome!"
>"Well, I don't think Brick is in any condition for a threesome anymore..."
>"YOU BITCH!"
>A snapping noise comes from deeper in the forest causing you all to go rigid.
"Gilda we should call the police."
>"Yeah..."
>The ranger pulls out her cell.
>"No reception. What the fuck."
>The power going out, the circuit breaker, now the cellphone towers?
>This looks more and more deliberate the longer it goes on. And the situation is putting you all on edge. Visible sweat drops are forming on your forehead.
>Suddenly a mist begins rolling in from the forest into the camp.
>"Why did it get all foggy?"
>Your eyes widen.
>"We're not done talking about this Gilda."
>In the corner of your eye you think you see motion through the haze.
"We should get back inside... like right now."
>Gilda and Scarlett look back at you, the mist when suddenly you all hear growling coming from the forest.
>Glowing yellow eyes begin peering out through the mist as a pack of white wolves slowly move closer.
>You all can't believe what's happening as a flock of ravens suddenly swarm into a ball only to vanish as a towering creature that looks to be made of living wood with a disturbing ornate skull skulks out from behind a tree.
>>
>>27438487
>Before you can even bat an eye, Gilda fires her rifle at the thing.
>The bullet strikes the creature dead center in the chest causing it to flinch slightly, but to your amazement it just otherwise shrugs it off.
>Slowly lumbering forward, Gilda proceeds to unload the rest of the magazine into the thing to little effect.
>Dumping the empty magazine and switching in a fresh one, Gilda lowers the rifle and grumbles.
"Piece of shit! Guess that AA-12 doesn't sound too bad right about now huh?"
>The pack of wolves keep the same pace as they close in on you four.
>Thinking quickly, Gilda pulls out something from her belt.
>She pulls out a red stick that you recognize as a flare.
>Ripping the cap off, she strikes the top bringing the device to life. This actually makes the monster pause and watch cautiously.
>"Quit staring at the thing and run you idiots!" Gilda yells out as she draws the creatures attention with the flare.
>Taking that as your cue, all four of you scramble back to the dining hall as fast as you can.
>Realizing they've been tricked, the wolves chase after you.
>Thankfully you're close to the building that you'll be able to get inside before the wolves are on you.
>But just as the doors within arms reach, you hear someone fall to the ground behind you.
>Scarlett tries to get back up when something stops her from getting to her feet.
>You see that an uprooted tree root is wrapping itself around her right leg.
>"H-Help!"
>You run back over and try to pry the root off of her, but without something to cut through the thick piece of wood all your efforts are in vain.
>"C'mon!" Rainbow Dash yells, "Hurry up!"
"I'm trying!"
>She rushes over to help you but nothing is causing the root to let go.
>Dropping the flare, Gilda fires her rifle again. Killing a few of the wolves and sending a couple away injured but more just keep coming.
>>
THERE'S AXII.
>>
>>27438449
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>27438499
>"How many of these fucking things are there." Gilda rhetorically asks, reloading her rifle.
>Pulling the trigger a metallic click is heard as her gun jams.
>"SHIT"
>The ranger tries to quickly clear the jam, a wolf takes that opportunity to pounce on her, knocking the weapon from her hands.
>"Gilda!"
>Rainbow Dash takes the discarded rifle and tries to fire it at the wolf but nothing happens.
>"Its... jammed!" Gilda struggles to shout out trying to keep the wolf from ripping her throat out, "Clear...it!"
>"I don't know how!"
>"FUCK!"
>Without thinking, Rainbow Dash drops the gun and kicks the wolf off her friend.
>The wolf squeals out in pain but quickly recovers and snarls at you.
>Despite your attempts the root won't budge.
>Grabbing her rifle, Gilda looks in shock as the creature in command just watches as more white wolves come out from the fog, each hungrier looking than the last and all craving for blood.
>Looking between you, Dash and Scarlett, Gilda grimaces and grabs you by the shirt collar.
"Hey- no wait! Stop!"
>"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!"
>Tugging Rainbow by the arm, Gilda drags the both of you behind her as you turn and see Scarlett with a look of horror and betrayal in her eyes as the wild beasts pounce.
>You have to turn your head away and close your eyes shut as you hear the woman's screams echo in the night.
>Suddenly, Gilda dumps you on the floor as she opens the twin doors leading into the dining hall.
>Shoving Rainbow Dash inside, she points her rifle towards the outside as you get up and hurry in behind her.
>The coast clear, Gilda slams both doors shut and secures them with the door deadbolts.
>Peering out the window, none of the beasts seemed to have followed you after... after that.
>"That was clo-"
>Gilda is interrupted by a fist to the face.
>"OW! What the fuck!" she cries out.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"
>>
>>27438585
Don't care about the inbred cunt, but what about Fluttershy?
>>
File: snarlingwolf_000.jpg (23KB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
snarlingwolf_000.jpg
23KB, 260x320px
>>27438585
>The woman scowls at you, "It was her or us."
"W-We could have saver her! Something! I don't know..."
>"Gilda..."
>Not making eye contact, Gilda looks away. "I ain't proud of that. But it wasn't going to do anyone good if we're all dead."
>"Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, what's all this racket?" you hear the Vice Principal's voice behind you.
>Turning around, every set of eyes are on you three.
>"We need to block the windows now!" Rainbow Dash yells out.
>Miss Cheerilee walks up to your friend with a concerned look.
>"Rainbow Dash what's the-"
>*CRASH*
>Without warning a black wolf breaks through a glass window and bites down on Miss Cheerilee's arm.
>"AUGH!"
>The wolf tackles her to the floor as everyone begins panicking.
>"Miss Cheerliee!" Flash calls out. "Yo someone help her!"
>Unfortunately everyone, including you, is frozen in shock and can only watch as the wolf tries to kill the teacher as Miss Cheerilee and the wolf struggle on the ground.
>Despite her attempts, the canine jaw is clamped down tight around her arm and refuses to let go, only receiving cuts from the wolf's own sharp claws in her attempt.
>Gilda clears her rifle and chambers the next round.
>"GET DOWN!"
>Vice Principal Luna darts off to the side as Gilda pulls the trigger at the wolf.
>The shot reverberates in the hall as the wolf's upper head explodes as gore is splattered everywhere with some bits of brain and blood landing on your shirt and face.
>Slumping over dead, the Vice Principal and a couple of students finally rush in to help Cheerilee.
>Her shirt is torn and soaked in blood, and sections of her body are covered in small but deep cuts, and her forearm is bleeding heavily from the bite.
>"She's gone into shock, someone get a emergency kit!"
>"And all you other fucks use the tables and barricade those god damn windows!"
>>
File: 5467p_282c_2b2.jpg (133KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
5467p_282c_2b2.jpg
133KB, 2560x1440px
>>27438616
>As everyone begins fortifying the windows, Applejack and the others move through the students not doing anything.
>"Sunset what in tarnation is happening?!"
>You look to her in disbelief of what's occurred in the past few minutes.
"I... think we need to call Anon..."

---

That's it for now.

What will happen next? Stay tuned.
>>
>>27438640
Landlines. Most camp places have landlines in the mess hales to order groceries. Better question, WHAT HAPPENED TO FLUTTERSHY?!
>>
File: 1408561455744.gif (1MB, 320x388px) Image search: [Google]
1408561455744.gif
1MB, 320x388px
>>27438610
>>27438666

That's the question isn't it?
>>
>>27438666
You know that scene in evil dead with the rape tree?
She got tree raped
>>
>>27438729
Well, she always did say she wanted to be a tree.
>>
>>27438640
>"I... think we need to call Anon..."
Ayy, I knew they would.

Finally Anon gets to do what he was made for.
>>
>>27438701
I hate you.

But to be honest I know that muh waifu is useless in survival scenarios.
Sorry waifu but you are ded
>>
>>27438640
Looks like the cat is out of the bag when Anon shows up to take care of things. He's not going to be able to hide his Witcher shit from everyone anymore.
>>
Bamp Boomp
>>
>>27438764
So does he get called while Celly is in front of him? Does she give him a lift?
>>
>>27439006
Meh, shows everyone he is a monster killing badass, Luna also finds out and might try a threeway. Worse ways to get dragged out of hiding.
>>
>>27439179
or just MIB them after he saves the day.
>>
>>27439006
>>27439179
>ends up looking even more badass by keeping up the blind persona
>doing all these sweet moves, slashes, thrusts and parries with his black glasses on and cane sword in hand
>>
>>27439280
Then he becomes a fireball throwing ninja. Every girl in class gets wet for him and Applejack has to defend her Title like a great wrestler, the guys become as inadequate a man compared to Austin Powers in the 70s. Celestia brags to Luna when they are alone that she tapped that. Speaking of tapping that, where is the Anon that was going to make the smut spinoff?
>>
>>27439352
>Speaking of tapping that, where is the Anon that was going to make the smut spinoff?
PUSSED OUT LIKE A BITCH
>>
>>27439352
>>27439390
please come back smut anon, you wouldn't ask for permission from Axii and then not provide? r-right?
>>
page 10 bump
>>
Fleetfoot bump getting started for the new day.
>>
>>27441681
>>
>>27439937
>>
File: 21103864.jpg (116KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
21103864.jpg
116KB, 400x400px
>>27438701
You've been pic related all along.
>>
>>27443294
>>
page 9
>>
>>27442663
That hurts because its true bump
>>
File: 1460580601002.gif (446KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
1460580601002.gif
446KB, 300x170px
>>27444185
>mfw the only good person on the show was nothing more than a human doorstop.
>>
>>27444251
Hold the Door.
>>
>>27444340
Too soon!
>>
>>27438701
Faget
>>
>>27438701
Fluttershy is the marked one.
>>
Bemp
>>
page 9
>>
>>27446178
>>
>>27432289
Still waiting...
>>
>>27444870
fuck bump
>>
>>27448419
>>
>>27448789
bump
>>
>>27449323
bump
>>
>>27444251
>>27444340
is this a meme or something?

Someone explain this please.
>>
>>27450093
Latest Game of Thrones episode killed off a well liked character, Hodor.

Just before he died it was revealed why he could only say Hodor. Due to reasons he foresaw his own death ahead of time where he was commanded to "Hold the door" and prevent wights and white walkers from getting inside. The experience of seeing his own death fried his brain and left him only be able to say to say "Hodor" which is basically just the phrase "Hold the Door" simplified for his fried brain
>>
>>27449962
>>
>>27451087
>>
>>27392305
>the smug
I could never blame a girl with smug like that. I'm going to have to say not guilty.
>>
Just a normal content less bump.
Nothing and nobody to see here.
>>
>>27450243
If it hasn't happened in the books then it's not cannon
>>
>>27451736
It was apparently one of George's revalations to the showrunners
https://youtu.be/X9Jsj9V_Aqg?t=5m20s

Plus two years ago a fan jokingly theorized it to George and he responded with "You don’t know how close to the truth you are!"
https://ventrellaquest.com/2014/04/20/got-got/

So it's a good guess that it's probably going to happen in the books. The details will be different but the broad strokes should be pretty much the same
>>
>>27451736
>Cannon
Shhhh don't say that word here Anon, you will trigger SOME people
>>
>>27453685
>>
>Axii have a small sinep BUMP!
>>
>>27455821
Just finishing up the current update for spellcheck and proofreading.

Hang in there guys,
>>
File: 1462387714711.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1462387714711.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>27457445
Oh yeah I'm hanging alright. I still want to know what happened to Fluttershy.
>>
>>27438640
>]
>Alright, think Sunset. Think!
>All the hall's windows are blocked off by the wooden tables and all the exits are locked. Hopefully they'll hold for the time being.
>You glance over to the makeshift bed that was made for Miss Cheerilee. She's been bandaged, but the teacher hasn't woken up.
>You bury your face in your hands and let off a groan.
>Can nothing just be simple? You just wanted a break to have fun with your friends.
>And now, at least two people are dead with wolves and a monster controlling them outside wanting to kill the rest of you.
>You can't help but wonder if this sort of thing is as common in Equestria now as it is here.
>"Sunset, phone here's dead just like the lights." Applejack reports.
>"Then that leaves the one in the ranger shack." Gilda says. "But that's a good sprint away. If we fuck up we're dead."
"How much ammo do you still have?"
>Popping the magazine out, she counts her shots.
>"Four shots left and it's my last magazine. If we get to the shack I can get some more ammo from the gunlocker as well as give one or two of you a gun."
>You'll probably need as many guns to defend this place as possible. Granted with everyone on edge as it is, it may not be the best decision in the world, but right now its your best option.
>But who here knows how to handle a firearm?
>Gilda props a chair and stands on it, "Hey, who knows how to at least fire a gun?"
>Many of the students in the room just look at each other.
>A couple hands raise up.
>"And no, video games do not count you dweebs."
>Most of the hands immediately go down; Except a few.
>Vice Principal Luna and Applejack.
>"Ah know my way around a rifle ah've gone hunting before."
>"I'm afraid my experience is only with a smaller gun for self defense."
>"Better than nothing I guess."
>>
>>27458420
>"Alright, since a large group is just gonna draw too much attention. Me, Dash, Sunshine and you cowgirl are gonna make a run to the ranger shack. There are a couple extra rifles and ammo in there we could use."
>As Gilda explains the general plan, Applejack and Rainbow Dash come up to you.
>"You sure this is a good idea? Them wolves don't look particularly inclined to just stand back and watch."
"Do we even have a better idea? Besides, the shack is the only place here to have its own backup power."
>"And it's also the only place with a working phone right now. We've only got one shot at this."
>"Alright, you three ready?" Gilda asks walking towards the kitchen. "We'll use the backdoor. Hey, you lock this door until we come back and don't open it until I give you the secret knock."
>Bulk Biceps nods his head as he follows.
>Placing both hands on the handle, he locks eyes with Gilda.
>You really hope Anon's training will pay off in a situation like this. You would prefer not to be wolf-food.
>The four of you get into a running stance, Gilda in the lead with you in the rear.
>"Let's go."
>Hefting the door, the four of you run out and turn the corner of the rear of the building running as fast as your legs can take you.
>So far so good...
>You're making good distance and it looks like you haven't dra-
>Suddenly the sounds of wolves snarling and barking echos behind you.
>Well so much for that.
>Gilda fires a shot backwards one handed, and surprisingly is able to hit one of the beasts judging by the squeal of pain that follows the shot.
>"Whoa, nice shot Gilda."
>"Just keep running."
>Soon, you're at the station, opening the door you all pile on inside as Gilda kicks a wolf trying to pounce its way in with you.
>Slamming the door shut, Gilda locks the door.
>>
>>27458436
RUN FORREST RUN!
>>
>>27458436
>"Looks like the powers still on, good."
>Looking around the desk, Applejack spots a phone.
>"Ah'm gonna call for help."
>"You do that. Hey Dash, over here."
>Moving a couple of jackets, underneath is a cage locker with a trio of rifles and a few boxes of ammo inside.
>Taking her keys, Gilda unlocks the cage and grabs a spare duffle bag to stuff the boxes of ammo inside. Zipping the bag shut, she hands off the weapons to you and Dash.
>"Each of you take one. Dash, take my rifle too."
>"Then what the heck are you gonna use?"
>"Something I had to get on one of my days off."
>Heading into another room filled with beds, Gilda pulls out a box from underneath the floorboards.
>Opening the case, she pulls out a different gun.
>"Gilda is that...?"
>"Yep, just because Scarlett said I couldn't use camp funds to buy it doesn't mean I don't have other ways to get one. AA-12s are a bitch to get but I like to always prepare for a situation like this."
"You mean you were somehow expecting you would be hunted by rabid wolves under control by some demonic tree spirit?"
>"Hey fuck you."
>Pulling out a drum magazine she loads it into the automatic shotgun and stores a few normal box magazines into her side pouches.
>"Anon, I know you're there; it's Applejack. Ah really hope you pick up right now."
>Applejack's conversation draws your attention.
>Walking back over to Applejack, you contemplate interrupting her.
>"Ah think you need to be here. Some strange stuff is going on at the campgrounds."
>"Yeah ain't nothing like I ever seen or hea-
"Applejack, let me talk to Anon."
>"What's that?
"Let me talk to Anon."
"Okay."
>"Sunset wants to talk to you."
>Applejack hands you the phone and heads back with to the others.
>"What in tarn- Gilda where in the hay did you get that?!" Applejack cries out.
>>
>>27458482
Thank god for paranoid gun nuts. They are gonna be PISSED when they find out how his night went.
>>
WOO AXII
>>
>>27458482
>Update
"Anonymous are you there?"
>"Yeah, what's wrong?"
"Two of the camp supervisors are dead."
>"I'm sorry, what?"
"The- the camp supervisors were eat-eaten by wolves..."
>"Is there anything else? Because this sounds like a job for the police. Or a morgue."
"ANON! There's this... thing out there attacking us with wolves! Miss Cheerilee is hurt really badly!"
>There's a brief silence on the line that almost gives you a pit in your stomach that the call got cut.
>"Did this thing... look like it was made of wood and had some sort of skull with antlers?"
>He described it exactly...
>That's not good.
"How did you know?"
>"Make sure everyone stays together inside the camp and stay indoors. Do not enter the forest under any circumstances, do you hear me? And make sure Fluttershy doesn't take in any injured animals in."
>Fluttershy?
>Now that you think about it, you didn't see Fluttershy in th-
>Putting a hand on the receiver, you call out to Applejack.
"Where's Fluttershy?"
"Fluttershy? She went o- oh horseapples..."
>No...
"She's not?"
>"She went out to chase after her rabbit right after you left and hasn't come back."
"Oh dear Celestia."
>"What? What is it?"
"Fluttershy went into the woods."
>"Goddammit. Sunset, where are you right now?"
>>
>>27458522
RIDE CELESTIA AND LUNA IF YOU HAVE TO! GET TO THE CAMP! THEME SONG TIME! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q
>>
>>27458522
"The ranger shack... whatever it was out there cut the power to the entire camp and knocked the cell towers out. Anon, what is that thing?"
>"If it's what I think it is. And I really hope that it's just wild animals being very territorial, what's trying to kill you is a lesh-"
>And without warning the power goes out.
"Anon? You cut off. Anon? Anon?! Dammit!"
>You slam the phone down and stomp over to the others.
>When you enter, what you see surprises you.
>Gilda has a pistol holstered to her side and a large knife strapped to the side of her boot.
>On the table next to her are emergency flares, more ammo boxes, another medical kit, some ration bars, duct tape, and cans of carburetor cleaner?
>"What's the spray for?" Rainbow Dash asks taking a can of body spray from the table.
>The woman digs through her pocket and tosses her lighter at Dash.
>"Flamethrower."
>You look at Gilda's weaponry as she double checks her gun is ready to go.
"Gilda this seems like a lot of overkill for a forest ranger to have."
>"Are you really complaining about this now?"
"Well... no but."
>Gilda slides everything in a duffle bag and shoves it into your arms.
>"Then these, and get ready to run."
>Applejack loads her rifle and aims down the sight, while Rainbow Dash just stretches with two rifles strapped to her back.
"But what about Fluttershy? We need to find her."
>"Yeah, we can't just leave her out there who knows what'll happen."
>"Are you two stupid? She's most likely wolf chow right now."
"Gilda shut up! Don't say that."
>"Well we're not gonna be able to search for her, avoid the dogs and monster at the same time."
>"Will you two hush up, we've called for help. The best thing we can do right now is get back to the others and hunker down."
>The both of you glare at each other before huffing and turning away.
>"You dweebs ready?"
>>
>>27458605
>"As I'll ever be."
>"Yeah!"
"I guess."
>"I hope whoever you called can bail us out, cause it's gonna be a long night."
>Kicking open the door and breaking the hinges, Gilda aims outside and pulls the trigger.
>Two gunshots are followed by two wolves dropping dead.
>"Let's go!"
>Leaving the shack behind the four of you run back towards the dining hall. More rabid wolves try to get the drop on you but Gilda proves to be a quick shot keeping you all safe.
>Before you know it, after the sound of gunfire ceases a plethora of dead animals lie around you.
>Unloading the magazine, Gilda tosses it to you.
>"Put it the bag, I'll reload it later."
>The sound of cawing causes you to freeze.
>Looking the sky, a mass amount of black birds circle overhead.
>"That's not good..."
>The birds swarm in and dive into a ball right in front of you and when they scatter, the Lesh thing is standing in its place.
>"Was wondering when he'd show up." Gilda says.
>Loading in another magazine she takes aim.
>The monster looks curious as to what Gilda does.
>"Gilda..."
>Aiming, Gilda pulls the trigger.
>A loud cacophony of noise erupts from the barrel as the skin of the monster explodes and splinters sending it back reeling back roaring in pain.
>"CRAP!"
>The monster takes a step back and looks at its wounds.
>You think you can hear a growl before another swarm of birds circle around it.
>"Oh no you don't you piece of shit!"
>Firing another set of shells, more birds go to block the shots as the beast vanishes.
>"Fuck."
>Ejecting the magazine, Gilda tosses it to you again.
>"It's gone for now. Let's hurry up."
"Gilda what the hell was that?"
>"High-Explosive rounds."
>"Is that even legal to own?" Rainbow Dash asks.
>No, you're pretty sure its not.
>In agreement, the four of you continue on, stepping over the dead bird and wolf corpses.
>>
>>27458605
God damn power cutting prick.
>>
>>27458621
Sweet Christ in a handbasket what the hell is Gilda equipped for? Did she have a Witcher grandparent too?
>>
File: Fluttershy_crying_by_statue_EG.png (818KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy_crying_by_statue_EG.png
818KB, 1920x1080px
>>27458621
>The activity of the latter seems to have died down a bit as you watch the area.
>Suddenly you notice something in the distance lying in the dirt.
>It looks like a body... with... pink hair!
"Fluttershy!"
>"What? Fluttershy?! Where?!"
"Over there!"
>You run over to your friend.
>Please be okay! Please be okay! Please be okay!
>Kneeling besides her, she looks a little scratched up but otherwise okay.
"Fluttershy? Fluttershy wake up."
>You shake your friend to wake her as you see she's wincing in pain.
>"Oh... ow... my body hurts..." she mumbles.
>"Fluttershy you're alive!" Rainbow Dash excitedly yells.
>The girl's eyes widen in shock before she crawls backwards.
>"NO! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" she cries out in terror.
"Fluttershy it's me Sunset!"
>"Sunset?"
>"Yer safe, calm down."
>Bringing her into a hug, Fluttershy begins crying.
"We thought you were dead."
>"Yeah..." Gilda trails off.
>The ranger eyes Fluttershy suspiciously.
"C'mon, we'll talk when we get back. Can you walk?"
>"I...I think so."
>Helping her up, she sees the carnage left behind you and gasps.
"Fluttershy, I know it's hard but we need to keep moving."
>"O-okay..."
>Holding her by the hand, you and the others finish the journey back to the dining hall.

>"Fluttershy! Oh I'm so glad you're alright darling."
>Rarity walks up a brings Fluttershy in a deep hug.
>Pinkie Pie scoops both girls in and squeezes tightly.
>"Pinkie be careful, Fluttershy looks injured."
>"Oh it's not too bad Rarity. Just a few cuts."
>Rarity begins to fuss over Fluttershy's hair. Seeing them like this makes you smile but it quickly disappears.
>Other students are huddled near each other, some are freaking out, others are trying to keep them (and themselves) calm.
"Fluttershy what happened?"
>Fluttershy freezes, and her expression drops.
>>
File: 329-0-1439659939.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
329-0-1439659939.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>27458674
>"I... I don't know Sunset. I was looking for Angel then I saw that th-thing. It was looming over me and I thought I was a goner for sure."
>That's strange.
"Twilight, do you know whats doing this? All I got from Anon before the line went dead was that the thing is called a lesh-something."
>Twilight thinks for a few moments and gasps.
>"You know what it is?" Applejack asks, turning a chair around and sitting in it.
>She nods her head.
>"If the thing outside is a leshen. It's an intelligent forest spirit that can control plants and animals, and protects what it considers a threat to the forest."
>Guess that explains cutting the power and getting rid of the cell tower.
>Its cutting you off from calling for help.
>"Well do you know how to get rid of it?!"
>Twilight shakes her head, "Depending on how old it is, simply killing it won't be enough. They like to use warding totems that allow them to come back to life and we would need to go deep into the forest to destroy them."
>Something then occurs to you.
"But Fluttershy said she came face-to-face with it. Why did it leave her alone though."
>Twilight shrugs, "I don't know, Leshens aren't one of the monsters I know too much about."
>Great.
>You really hope Anon arrives soon.
---

That's it for now. Pastebin will be updated in a bit.
>>
>>27458674
Does the Leshen have mind control powers?
>>
>>27458680
FLutterhippy for life! Would Treehugger start a cult just to smoke weed with it? I just imagine the two of them sitting on lawn chairs in the middle of the field smoking up and staring at clouds.
>>
>>27458420
>none of the males in the room have ever fired a gun
Nigga...
>>
>>27458704
I just want to wait and see if Anon serfs a car into the Leshen, and then fire off a Igni in its face like Edward. The headlights of the car blinding everyone.
>>
>>27458726
>serfs a car
I don't think Anon has any political power.
>>
>>27458733
The fuck you talking about? Like literally surfing... nevermind I just noticed the typo.
>>
>>27458733
Kek'd and check'd.

I really hope that EmoAnon is not dead 'cause we don't praise him.
>>
>>27458753
Si, emo Anon was fun. Hope he aint dead.
>>
>>27458733
This faggot Get it.
>>
>>27458783
I too, enjoyed his green
>>
>>27458753
Pretty sure he said he was busy and would write when he could
>>
>>27460089
>>
>>27459603
Damn, I miss him.
>>
File: 1463096792844.png (263KB, 354x321px) Image search: [Google]
1463096792844.png
263KB, 354x321px
>>27460972
come back to EmoAnon you great big faggot.
>>
>>27461021
Come back to us*
>>
File: telerik_edited_image(6).jpg (79KB, 389x424px) Image search: [Google]
telerik_edited_image(6).jpg
79KB, 389x424px
>>
>>27461557
???
>>
>>27458680
Will Anon kill the Leshens before blood and wine is related?
>>
>>27462767
Blood and Wine will probably come out before then, but anything's possible.
>>
>>27463262
I would like to Anon frantically prepare for the Leshen.

Armour:check
Steel sword:check
Silver sword:check
Dimeritium bombs:check
Relict oil:check

Is he still with Celestia?
>>
File: 1449874545617.png (638KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1449874545617.png
638KB, 683x1024px
>>27463490
Have Celestia drive him up.
Have her see his gear.
Have her see his eyes.
>>
>>27464310
Well she already saw his eyes, just assumed he wore contacts. Wonder what she will say when Applejack jumps in his arms. Would she try to ask her for a threesome?
>>
File: 1413407802533.png (203KB, 697x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1413407802533.png
203KB, 697x1024px
>>27464351
>principal asking Applejack, one of her students, to fuck her boyfriend with her, who is also one of her students
I doubt that would go over well.
>>
>>27464367
Never said she would do it in front of the others. No is the obvious answer anyways, that round apple is more then enough.
>>
>>27458680
I just realized something, when Celestia was giving the 'blind' kid a show back at the school.

Since Anon's a witcher, and witcher's have really strong senses of smell... could he smell her arousal?
In fact, would any horny teenager really be safe from his sense of smell?
>>
>>27465569
I bet Applejack could smell like Apples. I wonder what Rarity would smell like.
>>
>>27466325
>cunt
>>
>>27465569
i do believe it stated he could
>>
>>27466583
Did it? I can't remember. A highschool must absolutely reek though.
>>
>>27466736
sensory overload baby
>>
>>27467389
Celestia's thighs must smell like sweet and cake. I'd eat it.
>>
>>27467437
Probably smells strongly of pheromones considering she leaks every time Anon is around.
>>
>>27467444
Trips confirm she wants Anon to breed her stupid. Not that it would work, but still.
>>
>>27467494
It's the thought that counts.
>>
>>27467499
The feeling of having him watch as it drips out turns her on, him to. Then they don't stop till she is a mess.
>>
>>27467519
i want to cum inside celestia
>>
File: Boner.gif (789KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
Boner.gif
789KB, 444x272px
>>27467519
>>27467494
>>27467444
>>27467437
>>27465569
>>27464351
>>
File: 1461050211170.png (13KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461050211170.png
13KB, 223x200px
When will we get the drunken Celestia smut.

My dick hungers.
>>
File: gilda aa12.gif (177KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
gilda aa12.gif
177KB, 460x258px
>>
File: lJ7uz52.jpg (7KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
lJ7uz52.jpg
7KB, 182x277px
>>27469219
Well done.
>>
>>27462207
Sureissummer.jpg
>>
page 9
>>
>>27469219
Kek, saved.
>>
>>27470949
>>
>>27472580
Page 9 isn't exactly the best place to be in.
>>
>>27473424
Wise words Anon
>>
File: 1456440582851.jpg (191KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1456440582851.jpg
191KB, 512x512px
>>27473975
bump
>>
File: 1463695209177.jpg (162KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1463695209177.jpg
162KB, 1024x1024px
Bed boop
>>
>>27474702
>>
File: 1428882723703.jpg (80KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1428882723703.jpg
80KB, 711x620px
Pretty active week huh?
>>
>>27475558
yup
>>
>>27475558
yes
no comments on the ridiculous discussion of celestias stank axii?
>>
>>27475612
Its fun watching the discussion play out.
>>
File: large.jpg (153KB, 1000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
153KB, 1000x1024px
>>27475612
>>27475669
>applejack's face when every time she masturbates anon can smell it on her
>>
>>27475669
Will Anon make a comment on how he can smell when anyone is turned on? Just the bright sunburn red faces of Celestia, Applejack, and Rarity is hilarious to me.
>>
>>27475793
>everytime one of them start thinking dirty thoughts about him his head whips over in their direction
>start thinking he can read their minds
>>
>>27475793
Maybe, if it happens enough times around him.
>>
>>27476752
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 500x299px
>>27475558
Yes. You know what would make it more active?
>>
AXII BUMP
>>
>>27477403
Jonathon ross on the tonight show with jimmy carr and ricky gervais talking about the new ghostbusters film?
>>
File: 1455754500168.jpg (492KB, 1752x2272px) Image search: [Google]
1455754500168.jpg
492KB, 1752x2272px
When's Scianon?
>>
>>27478408
is kill
>>
>>27478412
No not really.
>>
>>27478444
rip
>>
File: There is nothing in my heart.png (81KB, 318x272px) Image search: [Google]
There is nothing in my heart.png
81KB, 318x272px
>>27478412
fug
>>
>>27478444
Trips confirmed their is hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
How about a Twilight Zone style green were anon finds /mlp/.
>Thousands of stories about him and the people around him
>They know EVERYTHING about everyone
>Lewds of girls in his class
>But also of himself
>>
We need to a sacrifice to revive the old writefags, summon new ones, or at least to keep Axii motivated.....
>>
File: 1453947112398.gif (2MB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
1453947112398.gif
2MB, 400x274px
>>27478444
>>
File: 1455440602875.jpg (91KB, 736x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455440602875.jpg
91KB, 736x1000px
>>27479278
The succubutt is smelling the sacrifice, let us prey she finds it acceptable.
>>
>>27479814
SUCH FOUL HERESY
IT MUST BE CLEANSED
>>
>>27479855
But it will be, the Inquisitor is down the hall. Don't you see him? Besides its just an acolyte.
>>
File: 1462389403604.gif (90KB, 260x233px) Image search: [Google]
1462389403604.gif
90KB, 260x233px
>>27479814
>>
>>27479924
Stop you fool! You will blow his cover!
>>
>>27479814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI
>>
File: motel17.jpg (37KB, 525x417px) Image search: [Google]
motel17.jpg
37KB, 525x417px
>>27458680
>Sunlight peeks through the curtains mounted over the windows, the angle just right to disturb your sleep.
>Letting out a grumble you rub one of your eyes and notice the other individual sleeping soundly right next to you.
>Celestia has an extremely peaceful expression on her face as she continues to dream.
>Checking the clock it's already half past eleven.
>Hmm, later start than you're used to.
>Getting out of bed, you relieve yourself in the bathroom and take a quick shower just to wake you up.
>As you turn the faucet off you hear a knock at the door.
>"Anon?"
"Yeah?"
>"Sorry, I just really need to use the bathroom."
"Just hold on a moment and I'll leave it to you."
>Grabbing the towel on the chrome rack, you wrap the cloth around your waist and exit the room.
>When Celestia notices your body she reels back in shock.
>"A-Anon those scars!"
>Feeling your chest, you gotta admit; objectively it is a bit scarred.
"Lawnmower accident."
>Pretending to guide yourself with the wall, you walk over to your pile of clothes and grab your underwear.
>You don't move anymore after that because Celestia is peeking around the corner of the bathroom door and is waiting for the towel to drop.
>Though you're not facing her, you can bet she's biting her lower lip watching you.
"Didn't you need to use the bathroom?"
>"..."
>The door clicks shut and you begin getting dressed.
>Taking a seat on the couch, you fiddle with the wolf medallion around your neck.
>You hear the sound of a toilet flushing as Celestia opens the door and walks out with her purse already in hand.
>Noting her appearance compared to last night, her hair is combed and her makeup is redone.
"Ready to go?"
>"Yes, as much as I enjoyed our night together I'm eager to leave this motel."
>The two of you leave the room and head to front desk. Settling the bill you two walk over to a nearby diner and grab something quick to eat.
>>
File: 1161905.png (229KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1161905.png
229KB, 640x640px
>>27480673
>As thanks for last night Celestia pays for the meal which is sort of a relief, most of the cash you have on you was spent on the cab and motel.

>Exiting the cab, you walk Celestia up to the front door of her home. You take note of the neighborhood she lives in for future reference.
>"Again, thank you for last night. I would have been in real trouble if it weren't for you."
"It's fine. Just try not to get so wasted next time alright?"
>She giggles, "I'll try."
>Unlocking her door, she steps inside.
>"I don't suppose you want some coffee or anything?" she says with an eyebrow waggle.
"Tempting but no, I should get back to the farm. Big Macintosh probably has more than enough work to tackle by himself with Applejack and Apple Bloom gone."
>"You're living with the Apples?"
"Yeah... its a long story."
>"I see. Well have a safe trip home Anon."
"See you tomorrow I guess."
>You turn around when Celestia calls out to you.
>"Oh wait Anon!"
"Yeah?"
>"I left something in your jacket pocket if you ever need anything." she says before closing the door.
>Nodding your head walk back to the cab and get back in.
>Checking your pockets, you pull out a small piece of notary paper from the motel. On it are a series of digits and a kiss mark."
>Amusing.
>Tucking the phone number back in your pocket you relax and enjoy the ride.

>Finally laying in your bed, you just stare up at the ceiling of the Apple home.
>After getting back home, you finished up any chores that Big Macintosh failed to do while he was at school as well as some others left to you.
>Eventually school let out and Big Mac helped finish everything up.
>He apologized for abandoning you last night and told you he would make it up to you.
>Oh he's going to make it up to you alright.
>With some time to relax, your mind begins drifting back over the past couple days.
>>
>>27480685
>Since the girls have that school field trip to the Everfree, other than the night with Celestia, you've just been laying about with nothing much to do.
>It's only been what? Three days?
>Part of you is concerned with Sunset leaving your sight like this. The fact that you're actually concerned isn't lost on you.
>On a whim, you decided to look up Camp Everfree, and it turns out the forest itself has quite the history behind it.
>Quite a few accidents during the seventies and eighties, usually with the unfortunate victim either never found or found dead.
>Most of the bodies that have been recovered were usually covered in bite and claw marks, or decomposed long enough that the birds feasted on them.
>Any other remains were usually found in wolf dens, or even bear caves.
>Apparently the wildlife doesn't appreciate urban life encroaching on its territory.
>Whoever built the camp must either not have done the research or just didn't care. Either way, it does cause you some worry.
>You're not going to get paid if Sunset gets eaten by a bear.
>You could just hitch a ride with Big Macintosh to the campgrounds but honestly, Sunset and Rainbow Dash probably deserve a break.
>Eh, they should be safe as long as they don't go to deep into the woods. So far the training has been paying off and Sunset's making good progress in her lessons from you.
>There was a part of you that was a bit concerned at the slow pace the girl had in the start but thankfully she's gotten pretty decent handle on low level swordplay.
>Rarity's assistance on that matter was somewhat of a blessing.
>What used to be a normal high school teenager is now a slightly more fit high school teenager with bit more agility and sharper reflexes.
>When she gets back, maybe you can try and convince them to try the arrow deflecting exercise again.
>Who knows maybe this time they won't have as many lumps and bruises from those blunted arrows.
>>
>>27480693
>Or maybe not, either way you'll get some enjoyment out of it.
>The fact she's managed to catch you off guard with some old bestiarium info on Fiends and Chorts was interesting.
>Though she tried to play it off, it was extremely obvious where she obtained that knowledge from.
>You're not going to admonish her for that. On the contrary.
>Were Sunset a boy, she'd make a decent initiate right now, but she still would have a lot to learn before she would even be ready to undertake the Trials.

>At some point you've got to address the magic issue with her though.
>Grabbing the candlestick from the training exercise next to you, you inspect the wick and remember Sunset's first attempt at signs.
>The control over her innate power needs work. Her fine control on how much magic she unleashes is so raw that even the simplest sign can be brought to magnitudes greater than normal.
>Though powerful, the energy is so wild that just a simple Igni burst almost engulfed and burned down Big Macintosh's shed.
>Tossing the candle with a flip, you catch it and place the wax stick aside.
>It strikes you as odd though, Sunset explained to you that the portal to Equestria changed her body to what it is now. Her previous form being a unicorn.
>Apparently magic was something that came relatively easy to her there, but is the magic between here and there so different?
>It's hard to say, the Fall Formal, Battle of the Bands, and Friendship Games incidents all utilized the Equestrian magic instead of the already existing magical power here.
>Without a trained Sorcerer to study the two, all you do is speculate.
>You do have a couple of theories; one being that unlike a unicorn, she doesn't have a horn as a foci. Another would be that the laws of magic between these two worlds *are* fundamentally different and that all her previous knowledge and skill are just inapplicable.
>Then there's another issue; how are you going to help her address it?
>>
File: geralt_of_rivia_by_leopinheiro.jpg (53KB, 350x452px) Image search: [Google]
geralt_of_rivia_by_leopinheiro.jpg
53KB, 350x452px
>>27480706
>By all accounts, in this world Sunset is the equivalent to a Source coming into their powers.
>You're no mage. You understand both basic and complex magical structure as well as curses as part of your work but being able to help Sunset control the intricacies of her powers is rather beyond you.
>To compound the issue, you have no idea if her friends will have the same issues as her.
>Rainbow Dash was completely unable to make even the smallest Igni spark even with her despite the "Pony Up" thing.
>That would account for your latter theory, but that would have to exclude Sunset.
>...
>All this thinking is giving you another headache.
>Speaking of Rainbow Dash, she's coming along decently too.
>The girl is starting to slack compared to Sunset, not too badly, but enough to be noticeable. She’s still taking this seriously but it seems the drive that got her started is starting to fade.
>You can tell it's frustrating her. Her personality isn't used to being second best.
>Can't really blame her.
>Sunset has skill and magic at her disposal. Rainbow only has the latter when she can transform.
>Granted, the wings allow her a lot more flexibility than Sunset and her increased strength and durability is also a bonus.
>If she were more experienced, she could probably develop her own combat style with the flying gimick.
>You'll have to see if she gets any increased perception or other attributes when they get back because apparently all the girls can do it.

>The phone to the house rings in the other room.
>Granny Smith is asleep, and Big Macintosh is out on an errand.
>Apple Bloom also went on the field trip too, so that really leaves you all alone here.
>Should you pick it up?
>The phone continues to ring.
>You'll let the answering machine get it.
>*Click*
>"Anon, I know you're there; it's Applejack. Ah really hope you pick up right no-"
>Getting up and heading over to the phone, you take the receiver and place it next to your ear.
>>
>>27480739
"Applejack what is it."
>"Ah think you need to be here. Some strange stuff is going on at the campgrounds."
"Strange stuff?"
>"Yeah ain't nothing like I ever seen or hea- What's that? Okay."
"What?"
"Sunset wants to talk to you."
>You can hear the phone being exchanged as Sunset's voice comes in.
>"Anonymous are you there?"
"Yeah, what's wrong?"
>"Two of the camp supervisors are dead."
"I'm sorry, what?"
>"The- the camp supervisors were eat-eaten by wolves..."
"Is there anything else? Because this sounds like a job for the police. Or a morgue."
>"ANON! There's this... thing out there attacking us with wolves! Miss Cheerilee is hurt really badly!"
>...
>Oh shit.
"Did this thing... look like it was made of wood and had some sort of skull with antlers?"
>"How did you know?"
"Make sure everyone stays together inside the camp and stay indoors. Do not enter the forest under any circumstances, do you hear me? And make sure Fluttershy doesn't take any injured animals in."
>The sudden urgency in your voice begins causing Sunset to worry.
>"Did you hear that Fluttershy? Fluttershy? Where's Flutter- oh dear Celestia..."
"What? What?!"
>"Fluttershy went out into the woods to get her rabbit..."
>FUCK!
"Sunset! Where are you right now?"
>"The ranger shack... whatever it was out there cut the power to the entire camp and knocked the cell towers out. Anon, what is that thing?"
"If it's what I think it is. And I pray to God that it's just wild animals being very territorial, what's trying to kill you is a lesh-"
>Suddenly, the line goes dead.
>Slamming the phone down, you're already running down the stairs and into your room.
>Grabbing your laptop, you pull up a map of Canterlot and look up the location of Camp Everfree.
>Where's the campground...
>It's almost 59 miles away, and at least an hour drive.
>You'd take forever to make it there on foot. No commercial buses go that route and it'll take forever to organize a cab.
>Fucking dammit!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (238KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
238KB, 1280x720px
>>27480749
>Jogging downstairs and outside you realize you don't have many options right now.
>Even though Big Macintosh's truck is till here. He still has yet to put the fucking tires back on from doing a tune up yesterday and filling the tank.
>Then something dawns on you.
>You head upstairs and look through the jacket you wore the other day.
>Digging through the pockets, you find Principal Celestia's personal phone number.
>Going to the phone and dialing it, you impatiently wait for her to pick up.
>*CLICK* "Hello?"
"Celestia?"
>"Anon? When I said give me a call I didn't expec-"
"No time, Sunset and the others, including your sister, are in danger."
>"W-what?"
"I need you to pick me up and take me over to the camp right now."
>"Shouldn't we call the police?"
"Celestia, trust me. This is something the police isn't equipped to handle."
>"Then what do we-"
>You groan in frustration.
"Just get to the Apple farm and I'll explain on the way to the camp. Please, just hurry."
>Hanging up the phone, you get back to your laptop. You open up a file on your computer for your bestiarium notes and bring up the leshen.
>[Leshens dwell in dense, primeval woods. Fiercely territorial creatures, they hunt with stealth and cunning as their only companions.]
>Reading through the notes, you refamiliarize yourself with the tools necessary to combat a creature like the leshen.
>Relict oils, fire, dimeritium bombs are to name just a few.
>>
>>27480749
CELESTIA TO THE RESCUE!
>>
>>27480762
Now to break cover, oh well lets kill us a nature spirit.
>>
>>27480762
What we working with for equipment now, and how much will Celestia drool when she sees him?
>>
>>27480762
>Dog tallow and and mistletoe are needed to brew that up but where you could find either ingredient here in a urban area like Canterlot is beyond you.
>You do have a few dimeritium explosives you've been saving for something like this though.
>Once you've made a mental checklist of what you have, you head out to the barn and open a foot locker filled with the most important things that belong to you.
>Opening the lid, you pull out the body armor given to you by your master and the silver and steel swords that are a staple of the Witcher.
>Getting dressed, you slide on the silver lined studded jacket. Making sure everything's in place you slide both swords across your body.
>You grab four dimeritium bombs and place them on the hooks attached to the sword straps, and place potion vials in their respective sleeves.
>Everything in place, you walk down the front path and wait around ten minutes before you see the headlights from Celestia's car pulling up the road.
>Celestia sees you and rolls the window down with a concerned expression.
>"Anon... please tell me you didn't just need a ride to some sort of live action roll playing event, especially at this time of night."
>Drawing your steel sword, you swing one handed at the Apple family mailbox, cleving through the wood like butter and sending the mailbox falling into the dirt with a metallic thud.
>Sheathing the blade, you turn back and face Celestia who has a look of shock.
>"Um... you made your point."
>>
>>27480805
I'm guessing he moved witcher stuff to the farm.

As for Celestia drool, her panties will tune in a fucking humidor.
>>
>>27480838
Wouldn't Big Mac get annoyed at the broken mailbox?
>>
>>27480865
I think he would care more his sister being safe.

And even if he brought it up Anon would not give a single fuck anyway.
>>
>>27480887
Or just repair it to I guess. Duck tape is a miracle worker.
>>
>>27480838
Will Celestia find out what really caused those scars? Will there be another fun info dump for best milf? Will the campers hold out till he arrives? Will Fluttershy get everyone killed? Lets find out!
>>
File: 5467p_282c_2b3.jpg (424KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5467p_282c_2b3.jpg
424KB, 1920x1080px
>>27480838
>You'll deal with the mailbox later. Right now you just want to save your... friends.
>Quickly getting into her vehicle, you place your swords in the back seat as she plugs the camps address into her phone's GPS and places it in the holder mounted on the dash.
>She pulls out of the driveway and signals a left turn down the road.
>"So... Anon. I noticed you're not wearing your glasses."
"Yeah, I can see its a miracle."
>Your sarcastic response doesn't seem to amuse her.
>You begin tapping your foot impatiently as you fold your arms.
>"That's not the entire truth is it."
"No. It's not. I had vision the entire time while I was at CHS."
>You're not going to beat around the bush right now.
>Right now, too much is at stake for you to get into an argument. You won't tell her everything but just enough to sate curiosity.
>"We're going to have a long talk about your choice in pretending to be blind when we're done here Anon." she says sternly.
"Is that before or after we talk about that incident in the hallway where you decided it was a good idea to shake your ass in front of a supposed blind student?"
>Celestia's face goes red.
>"You... you remember that."
"I remember a lot of things."
>"Maybe we'll keep this to ourselves for now." she says as the car stops at a red light.
"Sounds good."
>"You do look incredibly attractive though. Even in that strange... getup."
"Bold; you aren't drunk again are you?"
>She giggles.
>"No, but since we're telling the truth now..."
"..."
>"So now that I told you that, why don't you tell me what is going on at Camp Everfree."
>Well might as well, you've got a lot of time to kill.
"It might sound hard to believe, but everyone at camp is being attacked by a monster called a Leshen..."

---

That's done. Sorry about the long wait time for the last couple posts. I just got some bad news in the family.

I'll try to get another update out on Sunday.
>>
>>27480915
Shit, bad news to the family. Good luck with it then.
>>
File: q8YJ46Q.gif (636KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
q8YJ46Q.gif
636KB, 320x180px
>>27480915
>>
>>27480935
Thanks.

But (and this goes for all the other Anons) don't worry about me. I'll still try to provide content as this issue (while it is incredibly shitty) won't stop me from writing green.
>>
>>27481015
fuck ur dank as shit
>>
aw shit i missed an axii update
>>
>>27481015
Based writefag.
>>
>>27481279
Did you go blind recently?
>>
>>27480915
>>"So... Anon. I noticed you're not wearing your glasses."
>"Yeah, I can see its a miracle."
kek
Oh man this is going to be fantastic, am excite.
>>
>>27481470
Either he wanted to comment as the update was being posted or maybe he accidentally skipped a previous update.
>>
I'm bumping 'cause mexitards are "raiding".
>>
>>27482974
Just took a quick peek through the catalog and it looks like there's only two threads in this "raid". Lazy mexicans can't even raid properly
>>
>pic unrelated
9 bumppppp
>>
>>27483051
Shit, now /b/
>>
>>27483747
Looks like it's over, but still that was probably the most poorly executed raid I've ever seen
>>
File: MXC.gif (499KB, 435x346px) Image search: [Google]
MXC.gif
499KB, 435x346px
Okay, so it turns out getting caught up with all the things I missed in general took WAY longer than I expected, hell I'm still not done reading the last thread but I felt like I was just taking way too long and I felt the urge to just get something out, and not in a "get it over with" kinda of way, more like "I don't want it to look like a gave up or something", it's just been a combination of work and fatigue getting to me, spending way too much time on /aco/, that and I'm a procrastination god. Somehow I can turn 10 minutes into 5 hours without even realizing and not even get what I want done. This next part might not seem so long but once I post it I'm gonna get me some viddles and then I'll continue writing, enough excuses, let's get it on!
~

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRKJiM9Njr8
>Be Anon, the master of sad
>The cleric of crying
>The lord of bored
>The leader of the black parade
>And this pink ball of fuck Won't.
>Stop.
>Talking.
>Across the table from you sat a possible machine, with the speed she's talking at you are surprised you don't see smoke coming out of her ears
>But instead of just leaving like you thought you would have, it was you who agreed to hang out with Pinkie
>So you just sit in your chair...
>And carry on...
>"...and then Fluttershy let me hold one of the bunnies and is was soooo adorable! I squeezed it and hugged it and gave it little bunny kisses and it was the sweetest thing ever! But I think I might have scared it with too many kisses and it bit my nose! Hehehe! I totally panicked and booked it around the shelter but the bunny wouldn't let go! It wasn't until Fluttershy pulled out a big juicy carrot when the rabbit jumped off and right into Fluttershy's arms, you know she really has a special connection with animals I don't know how she does it but it's like they accept her as their family. isn't that awesome Anon?"
>Totally awesome.
>You take a sip of your coffee and set it back down on the table
>>
The pastebin for anyone who wants to catch up since it's been awhile
http://pastebin.com/mUZCFGvc

>>27484222

>Mmm... honey...
>The feeling of taking a deep sigh overcame you, so you do just that
>...
"... what did the bunny look like?"
>"OOOHHHH it was the cutest pure white with two little pink eyes and big ol' floppy ears! It's fur was super fluffy and it felt like I could squeeze right through it!"
>You don't think that bunny wasn't as fluffy as she's thinking
>That poor thing probably needs some kind of therapy to get that suffocating torture out of it's subconscious bunny mind
>Nah, fuck that bunny, it got off lucky because you're the one who has to sit here and listen to all this
>Honestly you wish you were a bunny, just so she could squeeze you.
>To death.
>Finally Pinkie takes a deep breath and actually doesn't say a word for a second
>Now the two of you just sit in silence, you look around as the music of your culture plays soothingly in the background
>The ceiling fans squeak and move almost in slow motion
>"So..."
>You don't say a word
>The silence is comforting, it washes over you like a warm blanket
>You look back at the table and see the Pinkie is staring right at you
>Her strikingly blue eyes pierced your skull and you swear you could feel a spot in your brain starting to burn with how hard she was staring
"So..."
>"So Anon, how bout you tell me about yourself?"
>>
>>27484222
As long as you and your rips return, all is well.
>>
>>27484235

>Shit, you were hoping she wouldn't ask that
>What the hell can you even say?
>Nothing in you life is even remotely exciting
>Everyone you know has some kind of hate towards you
>And you couldn't care less about this horrible life you've been given
>Where do you even start?
"Uhh... I like ham sandwiches?"
>Holy shit what a bomb you just dropped
>Pinkie just looks at you as she was before, then breaks out in a fit of giggle snorts that you could have gone your entire life without hearing
>"Hehehe *Snort* I already know that! We shared one remember?!"
>All of the sudden you hear a glass shatter from the back of the room
>You turn around and see Spider standing dead still with her hands out and a rag in her left hand
>It's kinda cool actually
>You've always wanted to see a legit thousand yard stare happen to someone in real life
>Though you're curious what caused it
>Spider snaps out of her stare and blinks her eyes rapidly, then she looks around and notices that everybody in the cafe is looking at her
>slowly, she slinks back behind the counter where nobody can see her
>That was weird
>Spider is a weird girl
>You tun back and take a sip of coffee
>>
>>27484262

>It was then you realized that you were out, the cup was empty and you notice that you already ate your muffin too
>Damn, time flies when you're not listening to someone
>Welp, you guess now would be a good time to leave
"Hey Pinkie, you think we can head out now?"
>Your question seemed to have caught her by surprise
>"Huh? Oh, ok sure! This is a nice place n all, but the smoke is starting to give me a headache."
>Fair enough, you get up from your chair a stretch a bit
>She does the same and the two of you head to the door
"See ya later Spider, I hope you cut your foot on that glass."
>You walk through the door and you think you faintly hear something before it closes
>"I LOV-"
>But the door shuts before you could hear the rest of it
>Oh well, it probably wasn't important
>Now you and Pinkie walk side by side across the mall floor
>"So Anon, what else do you usually do at the mall?"
>huh, what else DO you do here?
>You don't feel like spending anymore money, so you can't really think of anything else
>Hmm...
>All of the sudden a loud voice startles you out of your train of thought
>"Anon?! Well if it isn't the prince of darkness himself!"
>Wait...
>Oh no
>nonononononononono
>Anybody but her
>Oh please anybody but her right now
>>
>>27484262
spider a cute
>>
>>27484275

>You really don't need her harassment today, you get it enough at school
>Just keep walking just keep walking hopefully she ignores you please please
>"Ohh Anonymous, don't think I can't see you walking next to that human form of diabetes!"
>Fuuuuuuck
>Pinkie speaks up while looking around for that voice
>"Huh? Who's that?"
>But you know exactly where she is
>You always know, because it feels like knives stabbing you wherever she stares
>And not in a good way
>You're too far away from the other more populated cross ways to the rest of the mall so it's pretty obvious that she knows it's you
>You stop in your tracks, Pinkie follows suit and gives you a curious glance
>"uhh Anon? Where is that coming from?"
>How the hell did she get behind you...
>Your hear the squeaking of her sneakers and turn around
>And there she stood, her ice cold glare focuses on you while she balled her hands into fist
>"You thought you could dodge me all day at school huh? Well I got you right here, and you're gonna give me what I want, or else!"
>Pinkie follows your motion and sees the menace that stood fiercely
>The muscles in this psycho's arms bulge and flex as she squeezes her fist together
>Holy fuck you're pretty sure she could cave your head in if she wants to
>You're surprised you don't see the entire Yakuza clan standing behind her what with how scary she is
>Suddenly she approaches you Pinkie's words stop her
>"Wait I know you, you're-"
>Another voice behind the she-demon echoes through the darkness before Pinkie could finish though
>"DT C'mon wait up for me! You know I hate walking through this place, all this smoke makes my asthma act up!"
~

WOW what a cliffhanger there! Damn, I wish I was caught up with the thread so I could possibly comment on some of the recent posts but I don't wanna spoil it so I just jumped to the bottom and prayed that I didn't see a post from AxiiAnon that ended with ">And that was the end of the young Witcher's life. Fin."
>>
>>27484323
Glad to have ya back
>>
>>27484323
Plz don't make Spyder sad
>>
>>27484323
Well Anon is on the way to save the day, Celestia has awkward feelings for a blind kid that knows she tried to give him a lap dance, we feel sorry for Spider, DT is a cunt like usual, Silver a adorkable cute, caught you up.
>>
File: 1447668769297.gif (617KB, 531x495px) Image search: [Google]
1447668769297.gif
617KB, 531x495px
>tfw haven't read any green since last thread

I don't know why I am procrastinating.
>>
>>27485290
>>
Not much going on in this thread right now huh.
>>
>>27485979
hey bby wan sum fuk¿
>>
>>27484323
Poor Spider...
>>
File: 1455572139450.gif (882KB, 388x690px) Image search: [Google]
1455572139450.gif
882KB, 388x690px
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
File: 1457045935968.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457045935968.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
bump from the page 9 persuasion.
>>
So I don't know if I should do this but, do you guys think that I should continue my green or make a new one instead with the same prompt? It felt like it came out shitty with no effort put in it. Also trying to keep this thread bump for more axii another writefags and probably some SciAnon green
>>
>>27491880
The answer it's in your heart bby.
>>
>>27491880
Finish the green if you can, but if you absolutely cant finish it, you can be forgiven. I guess.
>>
>>27491880
If you don't have the motivation to complete your old story don't force it, just do what you would prefer to do.
>>
>>27491880
Do whatever you feel is right. If you feel you can make it better by starting over then do that.
>>
File: 1464494113957.jpg (208KB, 625x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1464494113957.jpg
208KB, 625x1044px
Bmp
>>
>>27493271
This.
>>
>>27484262
Spider is adorable anon

Is DT actually buff or is that just how anon percieves her?
>>
>>27496988
>>
rip
>>
Axii please. Don't forsake us.
>>
>>27499606
Nigga he just updated 2 days ago.
>>
File: 77SZP.gif (684KB, 275x295px) Image search: [Google]
77SZP.gif
684KB, 275x295px
>>27499628
He said he would have more for us on Sunday.
The waiting is killing me.
>>
I WANT MORE AXII
>>
Axii are you not posting the update because it would kill the thread?
Because if so we can kill the thread now and make a new one quickly.
>>
>>27499606
Doublenigger, one time I waited 7+ days for a green, you can do this Anon!
>>
>>27499606
He isn't SciAnon
>>
File: 1457222081866.gif (547KB, 400x312px) Image search: [Google]
1457222081866.gif
547KB, 400x312px
>>27501361
>mfw SciAnon is ded
>>
File: gf55uj.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gf55uj.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
>>27501361
>>
>>27480915
>"Okay its been awhile since that *thing* last attacked." Gilda announces.
>Loading shells into an empty magazine, she glances around the dining hall.
>Vice Principal Luna and Applejack both have a rifle in their hands and watch the outside through the gaps in the barricades.
>All the other students are still huddled together in groups while a few hang around Ms. Cheerilee.
>You really hope Anon can help you out soon, the injured teacher really needs proper medical attention.
>Pinkie found some board and card games in one of the storage closets and is trying to keep everybody's moods in good spirits.
>Though considering the circumstances outside, the results vary a bit.
>Gilda and Rainbow Dash opted to play a game of poker which surprisingly Twilight joined in on.
>You opted to just watch, as you weren't entirely familiar with the game. That and you’re a terrible gambler.
>Not like you have much else to do right now.
>Getting up from your chair, you peek through one of the cracks in the windows.
>The mist hasn't let up. Meaning the Leshen outside is still biding its time waiting for you.
>You sit back down at the table and start organizing the shells into small little groups.
"It's probably still out there."
>"Surprising since it ran away like a little bitch." Gilda says bored as she draws two cards.
>"Hey Sunset..." Flash Sentry calls out your name as he walks up to you.
"Hey Flash."
>"How long do you think we're gonna be stuck here for?"
"I don't know."
>"Can't you girls... you know, do that magic thing you normally do when the schools in trouble?" he asks.
>Gilda narrows her eyes.
>"Look dude, as much as I like a good old fashioned orgy, now ain't the time."
>Flash's face goes red, "T-th-that's not what I'm talking about!"
"Sorry Flash, this isn't one of those things I think our magic can solve."
>"Oh..."
>>
File: Sunset_Shimmer_is_worried_EG2.png (468KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset_Shimmer_is_worried_EG2.png
468KB, 1280x714px
>>27502757
>Flash's already down mood drops even further at your answer.
"But if it makes you feel better, Applejack and I managed to call for help. Right now we need to sit tight and not let anyone outside."
>He looks at you and perks up a bit.
>"Well I hope they arrive soon."
>Going back to his friends, Flash takes a seat and tells them the news.
>"So... what did he mean by "magic"?"
>You, Twilight and Rainbow Dash share an uncomfortable look amongst each other.
>"What?"
>"Well, back during the Fall Formal we gained magical powers."
>"What." Gilda says deadpan.
>"I'm totally being serious here G. Then later we had to save the school from three sirens who wanted to mind control the entire school with music."
>"..."
>"Then during the Friendship Games Twilight here got possessed by the magic her weirdo device managed to capture and began tearing open portals to another dimension."
>The ranger just stares at Rainbow Dash with the most skeptical look she can muster and scoffs.
>"Okay, now I know you're one of those goddamn LARPers."
>"I'MNOTALARPER!" Rainbow Dash yells at Gilda.
>Frustrated, Rainbow Dash slams her cards onto the table and walks over to Rarity and Fluttershy, "I fold."
>"Aw c'mon Dash it was a joke!" Gilda tries to half-assedly apologize.
>Realizing Rainbow won't come back Gilda just tosses her cards and goes back to her shotgun.
>"Don't suppose you want to play?"
"Not really."
>"Eh, was getting bored of the game anyway. Hey got a question for you."
"Hmm?"
>"That guy you called to help us. How's he gonna do that?"
>You hesitate to answer.
>Anonymous has told you before that he would prefer keeping his life private.
"He deals with this sort of stuff often."
>Gilda pauses as she takes those words in before growing agitated.
>>
>>27502778
>"What you mean like some kind of... monster hunter? Because I don't know about you, but me getting holed up in a camp lunchroom with rabid wolves, birds and a ten foot wood monster waiting outside to kill me doesn't occur very often."
"Well I know Anon can help us. He's the one who taught Dash and I how to use a sword."
>"You mean he's gonna try to kill that thing with a fucking sword? You wasted our one call for help on a goddamn moron with a fucking sword?!"
>You can't help but be a little offended. Sure, what Anon has been teaching you is considered a bit archaic in this world, but the way Gilda calls him a moron makes you a little indignant.
>"Swords ain't gonna help us this day and age Sunshine. There's a reason why man has evolved to use this."
>She emphasizes her point by slamming in the drum magazine for her automatic shotgun into the receiver.
>Getting up from the table she glares at you and heads off towards the buildings indoor restroom.
>"I gotta use it, let me know when our knight in shining armor shows up."
>Gilda really is something...

>"So let me get this straight. You belong to an old order of monster hunters for hire, had a contract out for one *my* students who ended up befriending you after saving another one from a vampire."
"Pretty much."
>"And during the time, you were "hired" by Princess Twilight to protect said student."
"Yep."
>"And the way you're doing that is by teaching her how to become like a monster hunter for hire?"
"You make it sound so negative."
>Celestia huffs as she follows the dark and dimly lit road.
>"Well, it's just a bit much to take in."
>You shift in your seat slightly. It's been such a long while since you've actually worn your armor for a hunt and it definitely was not built for sitting in the passenger seat of a sedan for a long period of time.
>"In all honesty it's also hard to believe."
"Considering all the crap that's happened at CHS this past year is it really?"
>>
THERE'S AXII
>>
File: Witcher-Medallion-2.jpg (248KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher-Medallion-2.jpg
248KB, 540x400px
>>27502792
>"Well..."
"May as well teach her practical methods to rid yourself of magical problems."
>"But how is sword fighting pract-"
>"Your destination is five minutes out." states the GPS.
>Grabbing your swords from the back you hold them in front of you.
>"Why do you carry two swords?"
"Both are for monsters, one is just for the more mundane variety."
>"Mundane?"
"Humans, elves, halflings, dwarves."
>"Are you sure this isn't some elaborate role-playing session? Because elves, halflings and dwarves don't exist."
"Sure they do, they're just very secretive and very good at hiding in plain sight."
>"Really?"
"Mmmhmm."
>You notice that the outside has become increasingly misty as water droplets begin forming on the car windows.
>You've entered the creature's territory now.
>The woman frowns, "So are my sister and students really in danger from a monster?"
>You decide not to sugarcoat it.
"Yeah, the thing is called a Leshen. One of the more dangerous creatures a Witcher can face and probably be one of my tougher challenges in this job."
>"Can't the police handle it?"
"The Leshen is smart enough that it'll just bide its time until they find nothing and leave, either that or it'll kill them all slowly and methodically."
>The car eventually pulls close enough that the headlights shine over a sign that states: "Welcome to Camp Everfree".
>"Looks like we're here."
>Celestia parks the car as close as she can to the buildings. You take note of how heavy mist around the camp.
>"It really does look spooky without all the lights on and with the fog. Um... how long have you been doing this Anon?"
"Eh, around eighteen years to train and eight years of actual hands on work give or take."
>"W-wait... how old are you?" Celestia sputters out in shock.
"Twenty-nine. Turn the big thirty in a month or two."
>"But you look so young!"
"Yeah Witcher mutations do that."
>"So that means..."
"Yes, you're sexual harassment of me won't get you fired due to my age. Congrats."
>>
>>27502845
>Unlocking the car door, you slide your swords across your chest and move around the car.
>Opening the driver side door you take Celestia's hand.
"Got a medical kit?"
>"I do." she says pulling out a box from underneath the seat.
"We need to find the place where the camp goes for dinner, that's were Sunset told me everyone was holed up."
>"I believe it's this way-ahhh!"
>Celestia trips over something in the thick mist, and thanks to your quick reflexes, you manage to grab her arm and right her.
>You cast Aard to clear some of it in front of you, only to see a pile of dead birds and wolf bodies strewn about the path.
>"T-thank you Anon, how did you do tha- oh my God..."
"Looks like someone's been busy."
>Kneeling down by one of the dead wolves you quickly assess its cause of death.
>No cuts or slashes, only penetration. More than one entry point... around eight or nine pellets.
>Looks like buckshot, double-aught buck, 12 gauge.
>Turning your head you spy something shine in the moonlight.
>Moving over to it, you pick up a shotgun shell casing. However something's a bit amiss with it.
>"Anon what is it?"
"Shotgun shell. But this one is marked High Explosive."
>"High explosive?"
"Not exactly legal to own since military use is still in the experimental phase. That and the amount of shells left on the ground I can only guess the person was using an automatic shotgun."
>Tucking the empty shell into a pocket, you take note of the almost unrecognizable bird carcasses lumped together in a pile.
"Seems like whoever killed all these birds and wolves knows some people to have that much firepower."
>They also must have encountered the Leshen if all the birds are any indication. You can also spy some wood chunks on the ground despite there being no nearby trees in this area of the camp.
>Guess they did a bit of damage to the monster.
>Impressive to say the least, more than what most people can do.
>*SNAP*
>>
File: 5292985663_2bdab6cc9a_z.jpg (198KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
5292985663_2bdab6cc9a_z.jpg
198KB, 640x425px
>>27502886
>Whipping your head around, you see three sets of eyes come out of the mist.
"Wolves."
>"A-Anon?!"
"Get to the dining hall, now!"
>Bringing your steel sword out, you eye each wolf carefully as you backstep to keep by Celestia.
"Hey we're all wolves here..."
>They all growl and snarl at you, snapping their jaws trying to intimidate you into turning your back.
"Guess not all wolves are equal I guess. Racist."
>You throw out your arm and a wave of fire erupts from your hand.
>The animals scamper back from the flames as you make a dash to where Celestia is.
>Despite her longer legs, she isn't very fast and you catch up to her fairly quickly.
>Your Igni dissipates and the dogs regain their composure and give chase.
>Shit.
>Grabbing Celestia by the waist, you heft her over your left shoulder and continue to run.
>"AAaaaaNNOOON!" she screams as the beasts close in.
>You spot a large building which you only guess is the dining hall. One of the front windows is smashed with a table acting as a patch.
>Hopping over a bush, you climb the front steps and slam a fist on the door.
"Open up!"
>You hear muffled voices inside, most confused but it's clear a debate is starting up whether or not they should.
>Great...
>Setting Celestia down, you move in front of her.
>The dogs will be on you before they'll open the door.
>Meeting the wolves, you get into your ready stance.
>The lead wolf takes the opportunity to pounce.
>Side-stepping, you bring your sword across the wolf's gut in a single swipe killing the dog immediately as it crumples on the ground without another movement.
>Taking a step forward, the other two attack at the same time.
>Kicking the first away, you bring your sword up and slice the side of the second leaving a trail of blood flying into the air.
>Getting close to the downed one, you puncture its chest with your sword and finish it off.
>>
File: full.gif (588KB, 420x362px) Image search: [Google]
full.gif
588KB, 420x362px
>>27502911
>With all three canines dead, you walk back to the door as Celestia is still in shock at how easily you killed the beasts.
>Patience wearing thin, you begin slamming your fist on the door again.
>"Who is it?" a voice behind the door asks.
>"Luna?"
>"Celestia is that you?"
>"Yeah, I brought help. Can you open up?"
>"Not this door, but you can head around to the back."
>Sighing, you two walk around the building and see a metal door open up with Vice Principal Luna inside.
>"Lulu, I'm glad you're safe." Celestia says, giving her sister a hug.
>"As safe as I can be." the disheveled woman replies. "Where is this help you brought?"
>Walking into the building, a larger than average student locks the door behind you.
>As you walk by Celestia, Luna finally notices you, "Is that Anon?"
>"Yes."
>"If this is some sort of joke, I fail to find the humor in it. Two of the camp staff are dead."
>"I'm aware. But it seems Anon is more than meets the eye."
>Luna facepalms and shakes her head, "Of course he is."
>Leaning in close she whispers, "He's also twenty-nine."
>The younger sister's eyes widen, "But he looks so yo-"
>Celestia gives Luna the cheekiest grin, "I know!"
"Is this really the time?"
>Both women's faces go flush, "You ah, heard that?"
"Enhanced senses. Which also means I can smell certain things too Celestia..."
>If you thought Celestia's face couldn't get any redder, it sure as hell did.
>"Sister?"
>"Later..." she says letting out a groan.
>>
File: 1027582.png (915KB, 1193x1666px) Image search: [Google]
1027582.png
915KB, 1193x1666px
>>27502928
>Walking past the kitchen and into the hall proper, you scan the room.
>Dozens of students are grouped together. Some are asleep, some are crying. All in all its a pretty grim sight.
>Especially with Cheerilee in the corner of the room all bandaged up like she is.
>"Anon!" a very familiar voice calls out.
>You suddenly find yourself getting squeezed to death by a pair of pink arms.
"Good to...see...you too...Pink...ie..."
>It scares you on how easy she can do that.
>This catches the attention of the others in the room.
>"Is that Anon?"
>"What's with the get up?"
>Ignoring them, you pry Pinkie Pie off of you.
"Where are the others?"
>"Over there. C'mon!"
>Dragging you by the hand, Pinkie leads you to a table where Applejack, Rarity, Sunset, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Twilight are.
>"Anon!" they all cry out when they see you.
>Applejack almost leaps out of her seat and jumping into your arms wrapping you into a tight embrace.
>"Anon. Thank goodness you're here."
"Got here as fast as I cou-mmph!"
>Applejack proceeds to interrupt you by giving you a passionate kiss on the lips. The other girls smile awkwardly as you two make out but don't try to intervene.
>Rarity on the other hand is being held back by Fluttershy. She also seems to have aquired a bad eye-twitch.
>Breaking off for air, Applejack lowers her eyelids slightly, "I knew ah could count on you Anon."
>You smile.
"Well, I'm here now so fill me in."
---

That's all for now. If it comes to it, I'll repost this for the new thread just to get the ball rolling hopefully.
>>
>>27502911
>"Hey we're all wolves here..."
Gave me a kek.
>>
>>27502952
I've been looking forward to when he finally arrived.

Cats out of the bag now, no way can he hide is profession from all the students present.
>>
>>27502928
>"Enhanced senses. Which also means I can smell certain things too Celestia..."
Ayyy you cheeky incestuous nigger I knew it!
>>
Wake up you fags, there was an update.
>>
File: 1464229951925.jpg (385KB, 753x855px) Image search: [Google]
1464229951925.jpg
385KB, 753x855px
>>27502952
I am so hyped for moar.
>>
>>27502952
Damn, why you gotta end there
>>
File: image4155.png (307KB, 880x440px) Image search: [Google]
image4155.png
307KB, 880x440px
I'm open to what you Anons think of Witcher Anon's Witcher attire.

Was thinking of something along the lines of a reinforced motorcycle jacket with the chainmail inside as the most modern equivalent but I'm not a costume designer so eh.
>>
File: biker jacket.jpg (27KB, 385x445px) Image search: [Google]
biker jacket.jpg
27KB, 385x445px
>>27504529
I think Anon sounds pretty good with a biker jacket
>>
>>27504529
>Not knowing a costume designer.
Pleb.

>>27504751
Like a /fa/ggot I approve this shit.
>>
File: brown leather jacket.jpg (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
brown leather jacket.jpg
127KB, 800x800px
>>27504751
>>27505300
It's kinda hard to find something that would fit in modern day that doesn't go full columbine, I suggest maybe a simple reinforced brown leather jacket instead of black just to get rid of the school shooter look, as much as I would love for Witcher Anon to go full Geralt it just wouldn't fit in with t-shirts and plain cotton clothes. That's just my idea for a jacket though, no clue what other parts would consist of.

I'm gonna be honest, I haven't caught up with AxiiAnons story fully yet so I do't know if this is for a specific scene or just everyday clothing for being casual but protected
>>
>>27502928
I love that Celestia is so excited Anon is close to her age.
>>
>>27502952
Damn that pic...Unf. Celly, Luna, and Rarity has a bit of competition.
>>
>>27503095
unless he can Men in Black this shit later.
>>
File: 1331527879289.jpg (370KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
1331527879289.jpg
370KB, 1400x990px
>>27504529
I would bet it would something like this, but without the helmet. Enough armor to be efficient, subtle enough to throw a coat over. The coat could also be fancy biker jacket armor.
>>
File: 1456455792237.gif (816KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1456455792237.gif
816KB, 400x398px
>>27502911
>"Guess not all wolves are equal I guess. Racist."
I would like some side replacement sir.
>>
>>27502952
I will be ok if we stall around here being badass for awhile. Not to long though because I want Celly's reaction to AppleNon.
>>
File: 1456863981657.jpg (98KB, 940x1253px) Image search: [Google]
1456863981657.jpg
98KB, 940x1253px
>>27506231
Wait I just found this, it might work better. Just pretend its in different colors.
>>
File: modern_witche.jpg (319KB, 673x1189px) Image search: [Google]
modern_witche.jpg
319KB, 673x1189px
>>27506231
>>
>>27506849
Fuck yeah SWAT Whitchers.
>>
>>27506849
Dude you blew my ideas out of the water>>27506231
>>27506667
>>
>>27506867
FYI not mine.
>>
>>27506877
Be that as it may, that is a fine pic.
>>
>>27504529
I Still think this is the best candidate. Basically looks a mixture of a biker jacket and chainmail.

Plus. Anon is of the Wolf school after all.
>>
>>27506909
Oooooo that is a good choice too. Guess its between this and the cyber SWAT.>>27506849
>>
>>27506231
>>27506849
As cool as these are, a more modern version of the Wolf School gear (as seen in >>27506909) is what I was originally thinking. Something along the lines of >>27504751 or >>27506189 for the jacket with thin chain-mail sewn into the under layer; and maybe underneath something similar to the vest from the first Blade movie

The idea was gear that Anon could wear in broad daylight if he needed and not draw too much attention if he wasn't carrying two longswords. Primarily keeping with the idea that Witchers are mostly self-funded, poor due to rarity of actual jobs and monsters.

Sorry if that all sounds nitpicky. Just what I thought would keep in the spirit of the Wolf gear but not be an exact replica.
>>
Blood and wine bump
>>
File: well now.png (33KB, 306x136px) Image search: [Google]
well now.png
33KB, 306x136px
>>27506849
soon witcher 7
>>
page 9
>>
File: 1446431652388.jpg (86KB, 598x413px) Image search: [Google]
1446431652388.jpg
86KB, 598x413px
>>27484449
Glad to be back!

>>27484682
Spider a qt, maybe one day she'll have her comeuppance (Honestly I don't think I've ever used that word before)

>>27484838
>DT is a cunt like usual, Silver a adorkable cute
You know if you're into that I maaaay have a story in my pastebin that you might like

>>27488549
>All this love for Spider
Glad to see she was way more well received than I was expecting, looks like I'll have to work her into the future somehow

Okay, so good news and bad news, bad news is that updates are gonna be a no-go when I work afternoons because it just leaves me a dry crumpled mess by the time I get home so I immediately fall asleep only to wake up in time for work again, that's why I haven't updated yet, but good news is that I have the next few days off, so except some stuff later tonight! And the next day! and the next day! and the next day!
>>
>>27508712
>>
"Dog shitting himself again"
Scianon
RIP ????-2016
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 354x241px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 354x241px
Rainbe drech
>>
File: JCHH.jpg (56KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
JCHH.jpg
56KB, 640x633px
>>27511110
>>
File: 1001583.png (413KB, 1440x807px) Image search: [Google]
1001583.png
413KB, 1440x807px
Celestial Bump
>>
File: 1458766530007.gif (685KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1458766530007.gif
685KB, 500x281px
>>27510124
>>
>>27508990
Post the story pastebin then mang.
>>
>>27512174
Eqg crew trying to hook up lonely teacher anon and lonely principal celestia when
>>
File: ronbo.png (27KB, 575x533px) Image search: [Google]
ronbo.png
27KB, 575x533px
>>27511110
>>
>>27514950
>>
>>27515717
>>
File: 1459966195596.jpg (530KB, 1500x1423px) Image search: [Google]
1459966195596.jpg
530KB, 1500x1423px
Knightly bump from page 9
>>
>>27502952
You know I just started re reading the story to refresh the epicness that has happened so far, and I just got to Chrysalis mentioning others moving into the town and taking territory. I just cant wait to see what that is about.
>>
>>27513182
DTxSSxAnon lewds comin' right up!
http://pastebin.com/04ndTKXX

>>27484323

>"... Are you done?"
>Diamond Tiara's concern for her friends well being is practically nonexistent
>"*Huff* *huff* Hold on... *Huff*-"
>It was a little more than awkward as the four of you all stood in silence while you waited for Silver Spoon to get her breath back
>After a few more breaths, she takes one deep breath and stretches her back
>"Haa.. Woo! Okay, I should be good now."
>The glare plastered on Diamond Tiara's face suddenly moved from her to friend and directly at you, causing you to jump a bit
>"Anyways, where have you been you weirdo? I was looking around for you all day but I haven't seen your greasy disgusting hair anywhere!"
>Aw c'mon, it's not that bad is it?
>You run your fingers through your hair
>Oh, well okay maybe it is a little greasy
>But she's right on one thing, you have been trying to avoid her all day
>You try to avoid her every day
>But somehow she always seems to find you
>Every day Diamond Tiara has to confront you about SOMETHING, whether it be for money (Which doesn't make sense because she's fucking rich), to insult you, maybe a kick here and there at your shins, tripping you in the halls, stealing whatever accessories that you may have on you
>>
>>27517339

>Last week she fucking took your black eyeliner and instead of using it or something, she just breaks it and throws it in the trash!
>This horrible little demon has tormented you so much
>One time she thought it would be funny to hook 100 dollar bill to a fishing pole and wait till someone tried to pick it up
>Unfortunately you fell victim to her trap and before you could touch the bill, it was yanked away
>You cried for at least 20 minutes after that happened
>But worst of all, and it's the reason she's here right now
>Your smokes
>Of course a fascist little shit like her would pick up such a habit
>When she figured out that you always carried cigarettes with you though, you became her main source for getting them
>Usually if someone tried what she does you would immediately tell them to fuck off or kill themselves
>But she figured out that all she had to do was ham it up as a little girl and you couldn't exactly tell her to die without an angry mob forming
>That, and she knew one of your biggest secrets
>You have no fucking clue how she knows, but she does
>And the proof is in video form right on her phone
>So if you don't do exactly as she says, then you'll probably have to end yourself on the spot before that secret can get out
"I- uh, Well the thing is- uhm... I mean- I-"
>A smirk grows on Diamond Tiara's face as you stumble on your words
>"Look, lemme make one thing clear. You don't wanna keep running your mouth and wasting MY precious time any longer, so I'll throw you a bone for today. If you give me what you were SUPPOSED to at school then I'll just take it and go about my merry way, but keep stalling and you'll see what happens."
>The smirk leaves her face and is replaced once again by that harsh scowl
>Oh god
>>
>>27517339
Thank you.
>>
>>27517345

>This is probably the easiest you're gonna get her away from you so you shouldn't make this last any longer than you have to
>But before you can reach into your pocket, suddenly the pink shit decides to speak up
>"Uhh, Anon? What do you have that she even wants?"
>Ooooh nonono
>"Oh he KNOWS what I want! And if he doesn't hurry up then I'll have to use drastic measures!"
>To
>Oh fuck when did this air conditioned mall get so hot all of the sudden?
>The fear of whatever Diamond Tiara has planned causes you to tremble a bit
"Alright alright! Just hold on!"
>Pinkie can see your physical fear but stops you before you could pull out your smokes
>"Wait wait wait, Anon you shouldn't let her bully you like that! Now Diamond, what is it that you want? Maybe if you ask nicely then we can work something out!"
>Oh you naive stupid girl
>You can practically see the impatient rage building up in Diamond as her hands for into fists and she raises her arm, pointing directly at the pack of smokes n your pocket
>"THAT!"
>Confused, Pinkie looks at Diamonds finger and follows it to you
>Pinkie lets out a gasp of surprise
>"*Gasp!* What?! you are way to young to be wanting ANYTHING in that area missy!"
>DT raises her eyebrow at her then follows the same path she took
>Suddenly Diamonds cheeks turn a blushing red and she puts her hand down at mach speed and looks away from you
>"No you idiot! His box of cigarettes! He owes me for being a no show today and he's lucky I'm letting him off the hook as long as he gives. me. the. PACK!"
>>
>>27517356
DT I'll give you a pack all right.
>>
>>27517356
>To
Huh, I wonder what that sentence was gonna be

>>27517356

>Diamond tiara was getting angry now, she stomps her foot and steams up with puffy cheeks
>"That's just as bad though! You're too young to be smoking either! Anon you shouldn't be giving her cigarettes, it's dangerous and illegal!"
>You wish the law would help you here, but somehow this little girl has been able to fly under the radar
>"Oh he's not giving them to me, I'm taking them from him! And if I don't see a pack of cigarettes in my hand in the next 10 seconds then he can say goodbye to what little reputation he thinks he has! Because I know something about our little Anonymous here, and I know he wouldn't like to have it get out if he doesn't do exactly what I say!"
>With a hand held out, Diamond stands prominently as she awaits her prize
>Not wanting to risk things escalating, you reach into your pocket
>But before you can pull them out, Pinkie stops your arm from moving and speaks up and you look at her
>"Anon, you know I can't approve of this! It's really not a good idea no matter what she sa-"
>Before she could finish, a sound coming from Diamond sends a chill down your spine
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCHHFP7pNHI
>You look wide-eyed back at Diamond to see her standing there, phone out in one have and waiting for your smokes in the other
>Pinkie's attention was drawn away from you to the phone as it played a video you were hoping would never show up again
>There you sat in the video, in your usual black attire and in an empty room with a ukulele in your hands while somehow Diamond tiara found a place to watch and record you
>"'I saw you in my dreams... We were walking hand in hand... on the white... sandy beach... of Hawaii...'"
>You could feel yourself just imploding with shame
>yeah, some dark and edgy emo you turned out to be huh?

>>27517366
ohmy.georgetakei
>>
File: dont be sad.png (89KB, 524x499px) Image search: [Google]
dont be sad.png
89KB, 524x499px
>>27511110
>>
File: 1436995401726.gif (499KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
1436995401726.gif
499KB, 500x213px
>Those itty bitty typos you don't catch till right after you post

>>27517406

>Pinkie is fixated on the video, her eyes glued to the screen
>you quickly pull out your smokes and try to put them into Diamonds hand so she can just fucking leave
>But she won't grip them.
>Just take them goddamn it!
>But no, she lets the video play as Pinkie continues to stare
>That's it
>There's no way Pinkie is gonna think you're what you say you are now
>She'll call you fake and drop you like a sack of potatoes
>If she didn't think you were a freak now, than a sudden mood change like that will definitely solidify that idea
>You hang your head in shame as the video plays out
>Well, it's not like you were expecting this to go farther than what it already has
>Honesty you are surprised that Pinkie hasn't already left in disgust before this
>If it wasn't your attitude, your looks, your general outlook on this shitty thing we call life, then it's definitely this
>The only thing you can do now is let the song play and hope that this is where Diamond Tiara leaves it at
>... (If the song hasn't finished then sit back and enjoy the soothing voice of IZ)
>You stand limply as the video finishes with you letting out a sigh and putting the ukulele down
>The little bar at the bottom finally reaches the end and the video stops
>Without a word, Diamond Tiara pockets her phone and snatches the pack of cigarettes out of your hands
>and just like that, she turns and walks away
>>
>>27517426

>"Oh, bye Anon!"
>You look up and see Silver Spoon waving to you as the both of them leave
>At least she wasn't a monster like her friend, you weakly wave back to her
>Silver Spoon isn't actually all to bad, in fact sometimes she would bring your pack back after convincing Diamond Tiara that she lost it or something
>Only for it to be taken again the next day though
>Well, it's not like any of it matters now...
>You're probably gonna end up dropping out or something if that video gets out
>there's no way you can convince the entire school that you're still the same emo guy that hates everything and is always in a bad mood
>Sometimes you like to sing a little song every now and then, what's so fuckin' wrong with that huh?
>Speaking of which
>You turn to Pinkie to see how she's taking all this
>Holy...
>Is she... crying?
>Oh shit, you're singing was so bad that it brought her to bitter tears
>"A-anon... that... that was..."
>Awful? Disgusting? Horrible? Just say it you pink fucki-
>"That was beautiful!"
~

I hope you guys don't mind what kind of pacing I have right here, I'm not exactly in a rush to get to a certain part of the story or anything so instead of that I end up just writing little bits of situations that the characters find themselves in and sort of focus on that, explains why days have passed on other stories and it's only really been an afternoon in mine
>>
>>27517459
I approve. Of the pace and the song.
>>
could this premise work in this thread?
>>>/trash/3176519
>>>/trash/3176637
>>
>>27518568
It would be nice, but would work better in the Fingerbang thread >>27465347 otherwise its an exciting idea.
>>
>>27517539
Glad to hear it, I was worried that I might not be taking things fast enough but I feel like if I rush things then it could get a bit messy

Also I couldn't help myself, this idea just popped into my head and I had to roll with it just a little

>>27517459
*Later that night*
>Be Diamond Tiara
>it's already night and you're ready to hit they hay after long day of being you
>After you change into your pajamas, you finish the glass of water you had set by your bedside
>A knock on your door intrrupts the silence in your room
"Come in!"
>The doorknob turns and opens to reveal your father
>"Hey there pumpkin, so I know you said you don't need your sleep medicine anymore but I brought it just in case, I'll put it right here on your dresser okay?"
>You turn to your dad and give him a warm smile
>He always cared about you, even when he isn't around as much he tries to make do with what he can
"Alright daddy, I love you!"
>He laughs his hearty laugh as you run up and hug him
>"Hahaha, Ahh I love you too sweetheart, good night!"
>"Good night daddy!"
>He waves as he closes your door
>Once he leaves, you grab your phone and turn it on to use as a light so you can turn your room light off
>The cool darkness of your room is comforting in a way
>But now you were tired and couldn't wait to hop into bed
>It's strange, because usually you would be pacing around trying to find something to distract yourself with
>>
Aaand I should probably name up if I'm gonna funpost

>>27518715

>You don't know why but falling asleep was always super troubling for you
>The only time you were able to sleep was usually in class, mostly because you'd get maybe 3-4 hours of sleep at home and class was so boring a dull that you couldn't help but nod off
>But now you have something that puts you to sleep faster than your fathers bed time stories when you were little
>You reach your bed and flip open the covers
>Crawling into your bed is a nice way to end the day
>And for the final touch...
>Grabbing your headphones from your nightstand, you plug them into your phone and lay back
>Now where is it...
>Aha, there it is
>Finding what you were looking for on your phone, you open up the file and press play
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
>Luckily that video of Anon wasn't the only time you caught him in his own little world
>Immediately you feel the soft tunes of Anon's ukulele and his soft voice carry you gently into sleep
>Your eyes close, and drift into a good nights sleep
~
>>
>>27518726
Anon the Emo is a god of the Ukulele and can put to sleep the bitchiest of brats.
>>
>>27518726
Moar bump?
>>
File: 1462075607481.jpg (83KB, 778x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1462075607481.jpg
83KB, 778x1026px
Update will be posted in the next thread whenever it goes up. Right now I guess you could just call this hangout time.
>>
>>27519770
NO U FAGGOT
>>
>>27519770
Apparently nobody wants to hangout and post to fill up the thread
>>
>>27519770
soon
>>
>>27519770
We will rejoice soon.
>>
File: proncis.png (46KB, 1626x681px) Image search: [Google]
proncis.png
46KB, 1626x681px
Next thread pic? >>27389720

>>27520575
Sorry m8, I was taking a shit.
Have a Renbe dros
>>
>>27520698
New dank meme made by /mlp/?
>>
File: cheekyreinbomination.png (16KB, 538x340px) Image search: [Google]
cheekyreinbomination.png
16KB, 538x340px
>>27520759
It isn't just a dank meme Anon, is THE dank meme.
You can check the thread btw
>>
>>27520856
its shit
>>
>>27520856
Will do.
>>
File: anewmemeisborn.png (1KB, 90x87px) Image search: [Google]
anewmemeisborn.png
1KB, 90x87px
>>27520865
No u
>>
Can someone make the new thread? Also use the actual art for it.
>>
I'll make the new thread if noone has started yet.
>>
>>27521072
Do it m8
>>
>>27521080
I'm using this as the art >>27520698
, right?
>>
>>27521103
This m8 >>27389720
>>
>>27521103
New thread:

>>27521129
>>27521129
>>27521129
>>
>>27521125
Too late for that :^)

Plus we've already used that image, we gotta go with something new
>>
>>27521149
OH MY GOD NOOOOO
YOU WILL TRIGGER THE AUTISM.
DELET IT M8 I KNOW!!!
Thread posts: 478
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.