[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightly Scilight Thread #103

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 228

"Has Science gone too far?" Edition.

Previous thread:
Archive of /nst/ greentext stories:

Tips for potential writefags:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

All Human Twilight Sparkle content, such as greentext stories, art and discussion go here.

The original (and recommended but not required) prompt:
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"

Writefagging, drawfagging, discussion, and other SciTwi-related content are highly encouraged during "down time" (or when the thread begins to slow down due to lack of content). New green, drawings, etc. are highly encouraged during these times

Notice:
Post any /nst/ pastebins that have not been added to the archive.

I'm JoJo I made thread 1, a lot of other early threads, and i've done most of the threads that "Anonymous" posted I will continue to post these threads until OP decides to come back
ask any of the writefags for verification
>>
>>27382050
forgot to post the new pastebin
http://pastebin.com/u4qftzj5

and I guess this is my tripcode
>>
File: 1443471280737.png (481KB, 1980x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443471280737.png
481KB, 1980x1080px
>You go crimson, hiding your face with your hands.
>T:"HEY! Trixie was enjoying the attention! Unlike SOMEBODY, this is the closest Trixie is ever going to get to a cute nerd waifu!"
>The comment cuts easily through your embarrassment, causing you to break out laughing.
"Don't worry Trix, we'll find you a 'nerd waifu'!"
>Trixie puffs out her cheeks.
>T:"A CUTE one?"
>Moony loses it.
"Only the CUTEST for you Trixie <3"
>T:"She better be! Now lets get going, Trixie wants to see the Volcano!"
>She hops on Garnet and ushers you in. Following her you find the water to be suprisingly okay for winter. Cold but not uncomfortable.
>Alpheus is nice and comfy to hold onto, unlike Ruto.
>From the look of her, she's not exactly soft. Moony probably should have used her Dragonair honestly.
>The water along the route is notorious for having an over abundance of pokemon in it, which makes battling inevitable. Luckily they also installed floating platforms every so often trainers could use to rest or fight if they didn't have pokemon that could swim.
>Being stubborn as ever, Spike trys to keep up by leaping from platform to platform instead of just getting in his freaking ball. He misses more than a hand full of times but Alpheus is more than happy to help him back up from time to time.
>You and the girls decide about 3/4th of the way there to grind a bit and finish evolving anything left on your parties. For you this just equates to watching, but with the girls dressed like this...
>That's far from boring~
>Just as predicted, Pearl evolves into an Altaria before you reach land, along with Wilfred, Solaris, and Bishop (Alakazam, Volcarona, and Bisharp respectfully.)
>Honestly an ocean is a pretty harsh environment to train a fire type and steel type in but... you guess it's effective?
>Each officially having a fully evolved team, you decide to head to shore and sight see.
>>
File: _80083305_bigpainting.jpg (48KB, 624x535px) Image search: [Google]
_80083305_bigpainting.jpg
48KB, 624x535px
>>27382050
Previous thread: >>27320245
>>
Pastebin for Moblight now available at http://pastebin.com/dCjhbyLK
More actual green coming tomorrow
>>
>>27382143
that too my bad
today is not my day
>>
>>27382179
Thank you fampai.
>>
File: good job.jpg (51KB, 635x474px) Image search: [Google]
good job.jpg
51KB, 635x474px
>>27382191
Just doing my part
>>
>>27382187
>that too my bad
that is my bad
today is really screwing me over
>>
File: 1438480865203.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1438480865203.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
>>27382142
If there is going to be beach smut I might have to start reading this green from the beginning.
Also, Moondancer is a shit waifu.
>>
File: photo_1463263838351.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1463263838351.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>27382142
>Arriving on land, it's way hotter than you expected. The weather is basically the same seeing as its so close to Fuchsia, but the ground is full of tiny cracks expelling geothermal heat. Somehow the winter air and volcanic heat combine into an odd dry heat that's perfect beach weather.
"Did any of you pack summer clothes?"
>They both shake their heads.
>T:"Nope, Trixie's never been one to keep multiple outfits."
>M:"No, I figured I could just fly home if my journey took that long. I mean I still could..."
"Okay I guess we're all staying in bikinis!"
>Moondancer stares daggers at you, but shrugs.
>M:"I didn't really want to make the trip anyway. Just... don't let anyone hit on me okay?"
>You make a cup around your mouth.
"ATTENTION EVERYONE, THIS ONE'S MINE! PAWS OFF PLEASE!"
>T:"TRIXIE IS UP FOR GRABS THOUGH! SHE'S TOTALLY SINGLE AND AWESOME!"
>Moondancer flushes all over her body, hiding behind you.
>M:"Fuck you Twilight you knew what I meant!"
>You turn your head and peck her forehead.
"Too bad, I want everyone to know I'm dating the sexiest girl on the island!"
>She squishes your cheeks together.
>M:"Eventually this is going to stop working, and when it does I'm going to be VERY mad!"
"But not today right?"
>She returns your kiss.
>M:"Not even close <3"
>Trixie points her finger in her mouth, pretending to gag.
>T:Trixie demands friend time with Twilight! Being a third wheel is boring!"
>Spike nods, pushing Moondancer towards the pokecenter.
>She giggles and puts her hands up in surrender.
>M:"Fair enough, you win! I'll give you guys some alone time with Twi... But I expect some Trixie/Spike time in exchange!"
>Trixie crosses her arms, pushing her boobs up slightly.
>T:"Trixie SUPPOSES she could find time in her busy schedule..."
>Moondancer tosses out Chester, opting to ride him around instead of walk.
>M:"See you later!"
>>
>>27382328
>Trixie wastes no time grabbing your hand, dragging you and Spike around the island.
>You heard that the island used to be much smaller before the erruption, but now its actually grown fairly large. The locals rebounded fairly well on the tourism you'd say because shops and food stands litter the city now.
>T:"Look at the Volcano! Do you think it will errupt again?"
>You shake your head.
"No, its definitely gone stable. They sent the Hoenn champ in to investigate, theres so little magma left in that vein it will take thousands of years to build up pressure again."
>She pouts.
>T:"That's boring! I wanted to see a COOL volcano!"
"Hey, I didn't say it wasn't cool! The mountain is finally safe enough for trainers to explore its caves, we have no idea what pokemon we could find!"
>Her eyes light up.
>T:"What are we waiting for then?!"
>She tightens her grip, making a bolt for the mountain. You manage to spot Moondancer entering a cave out of the corner of your eye.
>Maybe you'll see her inside?
>Finding a suitable entrance, the two of you adventure into the muggy cavern and begin searching for rare pokemon.
>Keeping Alpheus and Garnet at the lead, you make an excellent team. You lose track of how many fire pokemon you catch, expecially because you let almost all of them go.
>Almost being the key word... You found a little Charmander that you just couldn't let go. It may be selfish, but you kinda want him as a cool pet.
>Peeking over at Trixie from time to time, you catch her smiling contently. You forget sometimes, but true to her word she's still absolutely infatuated with you.
>You wish you could return her love... Maybe if Moondancer hadn't confessed, but you can't say you regret how events played out.
>Still, you hold her close for a brief moment. Brushing your fingers through her soft locks.
"I know it's bitter sweet, but you're a really amazing friend."
>She nuzzles her face into your neck.
"Trixie is the best at EVERYTHING... But thank you Twilight. <3"
>>
File: 1393602213897.png (346KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
1393602213897.png
346KB, 1024x758px
>>27382436
>Continuing your exploration, the two of you find naturally occurring stones you cant quite identify. You collect them of course, but just as momentos really.
>Eventually Trixie gets hungry and decides to go back to the pokecenter, but you tell her to go on ahead of you.
>T:"Are you sure? I could wait."
"Naw, I want to do sciency stuff. I have you on PSS if I need to find you."
>She rolls her eyes.
>T:"That does sound boring... Just get me before your gym battle okay? Trixie wants to cheer you on!"
>You nod, waving good bye. Spike as usual decides to keep her company, which you assume is partially due to his mind reading powers.
>A few minutes later, you message Moondancer and ask where she is. You hate lying to Trixie but... well your alone time with Moony is fairly rare.
>She gets back to you fairly quickly, telling you to head for the central cavern.
>It's a short walk to the center. Upon reaching it you're shocked.
>The sea has breached into the cavern, creating a mood lit hot spring with bits of fresh vegetation starting to grow. It's essentially a secluded oasis.
>M:"Hey, come on in the waters great!"
>Smiling, you head down the steepish rock to your lover.
>M:"What happened to Trixie?"
"Uh... I kind of told her I was doing science stuff."
>She frowns at you.
>M:"Twilight! That's so mean, I was looking forward to showing them this place too!"
"I know... I guess I just wanted to spend time alone with you. We don't get many chances to be in private."
>She sighs, scooching closer to you.
>M:"I guess..."
>Wrapping your arm around her, you start a suprise tickling fight!
>M:"Pffft! No fair!"
>She splashes you trying to defend herself.
"All's fair in love and war!"
>She wraps her arms around you, picking you up.
>M:"Are you SURE about that Sparkle?"
>Gazing at the deep water you tense up.
"I-it was just a prank!?"
>M:"BONZAI"
>She playfully leaps into the deep end, taking you with her.
>>
There's a lot of green in /nst/ and I only have so much time. What are the best stories to come out of this general? I need to prioritize.
>>
>>27382503
some of the best in order are
>r9klight
>traplight
>muppet

but my personal favorite is boringlight
>>
>>27382503
StalkerLight
Traplight
SciTwi and Anon
Sperglight

Those are the fundamentals
>>
File: Yfw spawn camp.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Yfw spawn camp.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>27382050
>>27382058

>You start walking faster, not interested in what she has to say. You have more thought provoking things to worry about.
>Like how to get that cheating fuck banned.
>"W-well maybe if you explained it to me, I could help you?"
"No. You wouldn't understand. It's personal. Someone did me wrong, and I have to think about how to get them back!"
>Twilight gasps.
>"That's awful! Are you okay?"
"Not really, but I will be--"
>Twilight bumps into your shoulder softly while keeping her hands clenched to her bookbag straps.
"What the fuck?"
>"I-I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking! I-I was just gonna ask what you were doing after scho--"
>"THERE HE IS!"
>You both look up to an incoming Rainbro,
>"How's it going tea kettle?"
>You groan, and pout.
>Twilight looks confused.
>Rainbow throws an arm around your shoulders.
>"Watch out for this guy egghead. When he gets all steamed up hear him shout."
"Oh wow! Clever usage of a Nursery Rhyme Maybe next you will "lern to weed and white well"!"
>Dash guffaws.
>"You mad or nah?"
>Your blood pressure starts to rise again.
>Rainbow pokes your cheek.
>"Don't play online with this guy Twilight. He ragequits, and calls people cheaters for whooping him like a little kid! HAH!"
"What are you acting so smug about! The same asshole I had to deal with was trapping you in corners!"
>"True, but I didn't rage like you."
"URGH!"
>Twilight is starting to fall behind.
"Oh yeah."
>You turn to the quiet Autismo girl, because that's what autismo's do. They barely speak and shit. You're so knowledgeable about Autistic people.
"What were you going to ask?"
>You and Dash stare at her with big attention filled eyes.
>"U-uhhm..uhhh...I was just wondering if you--what--that is--"
>She starts to panic.
>What a sperg.
"Well hit me up later when you figure out what the hell you were trying to say."
>Dash pokes your cheek again.
"CUT THAT OUT DAMMIT!"
3/
>>
>>27382519
>r9klight
And the dick sucking continues
>>
>>27382503
This looks very baitastic and something that would start shit. But I am going to answer with our generals best
Nohooves's SciTwi and Anon
Chronos's MUPPET
Big Brother Shining Armor
Jeff's Traplight or Stalkerlight
OP Sperglight.
EQGWF r9klight.
And a lot more I haven't catched up yet.
>>
Remember Anons
Pony is for hugs but not for sexual
>>
>>27382560
Wew.
Seems I was right.
Pls ignore him.
>>
>>27382582
ponies are fun
>>
>>27382566
>EQGWF r9klight
Can we keep things relevant rather than bringing up ancient, mediocre tripe?
>>
File: tumblr_nu8lxibuQF1s4fo3wo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1761px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu8lxibuQF1s4fo3wo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1761px
>>27382495
>She wrestles you a bit playfully in the water, tumbling and tickling.
>When you pop back up, you see her bikini top gingerly floating next to her. Moondancers hefty bust in full view.
>Flustered, she wraps an arm around her breasts and grabs for it; but you stop her.
>You grab her top, then remove your own. Tossing both onto the rocks you smile back to her.
"It's just us... Why be embarrased?"
>Moondancer peeks around, confirming you're all alone. Slowly she releases her grasp and awkwardly holds her arm.
>Seeing she's clearly too nervous, you splash her to reincite the cuddle war. Before too long the girlish play recomences.
>Moondancers breasts bounce rhythmically as she tackles you into the shallower waters. Giggling, you try to pepper her in kisses but get stopped at the first one. Moondancer laces her fingers through your hair and holds your mouth to hers, darting her tongue around your mouth.
>You follow her lead, holding her close and tracing her spine with your fingers.
>Feeling her erect nipples brush yours, a short gasp escapes you. She breaks the kiss, drifting her mouth lower to an exposed areola.
>Her tongue dances across your sensitive flesh, eliciting an admitted cute moan.
>Slowly she rakes her teeth slowly over your nipple, causing you to tighten you're grip on her head. Gasping in pleasure, you bring her back in for another deep kiss.
"I love you~"
>M:"I love you too~"
>She trails kisses down your neck, stopping at your collar bone.
>Gently, Moondancer raises her mouth to your ear.
>M:"...Want to see how long I can hold my breath? <3"
>>
File: 1460510607892.jpg (227KB, 1280x788px) Image search: [Google]
1460510607892.jpg
227KB, 1280x788px
>>
2 > 1
>>
>>27382611
Oh yea boi. Twi is gonna get some like no one ever has!
>>
>>27382503
also any of Dot's stories are good
twitwi
bullylight
sugarlight
>>
>>27382657
Where the fuck did dot go anyways? She was the only good writefag here. >>27382653
>>
>>27382673
Kek.
0/10 would never reply again.
>>
>>27382673

Dot is still around
>>
>>27382611
Lood
>>
File: Metal_gear_Rising.jpg (1016KB, 2318x2229px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_gear_Rising.jpg
1016KB, 2318x2229px
>>27382611
>It takes you a second to register the question; you casually but excitedly nod.
>Her hands disappear into the water. Soon after you feel whats left of your swimsuit slide off as Moondancer tosses it with your top.
>Just as quickly, her head dives under leaving only the top still visible in the low light.
>She brings her mouth to your sex, pushing at its lips with her tongue. You arch your back in bliss as you grasp the ground beneath you.
>Moondancer spreads your legs further, massaging your pussy thoroughly but swiftly orally.
>Losing all control, your moaning echos through the chamber.
>Just as you start to worry about Moondancer, she lifts her head from the water.
>Along with you.
>Not one to give up mid way, she drapes your legs over her back and continues to dig in. This time going for depth with her tongue.
"F-fuck... M-Moondancer that f-feels~"
>Wrapping your legs around her neck, you force her deeper.
>Her face already dripping in your fluids, she probes your inner walls in a circular motion do drive you crazy.
>Panting and practically screaming in ecstasy, your grip onto your hair.
"M-M-Moony, I t-think I'm go- AH! Going to...~"
>She looks up at your pleading face, glistening, and directs her attention a couple inches higher.
>Battering your clit with her tongue, she brings you to the most earth shattering orgasm of your life. You bite into your own hand as you squirt and twitch in completion.
>You try to signal her to stop, but minutes go by before you can get the strength to get her attention. By time you've reached your third orgasm your entire lower half is as good as numb.
>M:"*Huff, huff.* Sorry... I was in the mom-"
>You bring her into another kiss, not caring in the slightest about the taste of yourself on her lips.
>>
>>27382709
And that's all for tonight. The next part officially posted in the thread won't actually be the next update, I'll be putting a paste exclusive update all at once between now and then. I would post it here, but I don't like posting fetish heavy stuff in the thread. Feels a little magic realmy to me I guess :^ So look forward to that!
>>
>>27382746
thanks chronos
>>
>>27382746
Great update.
>>
There is currently a ban on Human Shimmigrants
all shimmigrants must be a pony or they are not allowed
>>
>>27382685
>where the fuck is $WRITEFAG
>he was the only good writefag here
i'm not that guy you replied to, but this sounds an awful lot like another vintage /nst/ maymay.
>>
File: 7j2pTy3.jpg (281KB, 1200x2022px) Image search: [Google]
7j2pTy3.jpg
281KB, 1200x2022px
An underrated and forgotten SciTwi story from the pre-FG games era. Anyone care to add it to the SciTwi Pastebin? I liked it a lot.

http://pastebin.com/TwKJ6LvH
>>
>>27383175
is this the story with Snow Crash references?
if so that writefag is one based motherfucker
>>
>>27383175
oh I remember that story!
>>
>>27383175
isnt that the story where there is a cab driver who everyone thinks he is part of the italian mob even though he isnt
>>
>>27383242
Enzo is totally is a mobster, but insists on being an upright citizen who happens to have dubious things happen to his totally legitimate business.
>>
File: 1443672422060.png (387KB, 758x526px) Image search: [Google]
1443672422060.png
387KB, 758x526px
>>
File: 1457301757432.jpg (125KB, 761x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457301757432.jpg
125KB, 761x1000px
Sooooo...
Did R9klight return yet?
>>
File: 1463280667570.jpg (80KB, 864x706px) Image search: [Google]
1463280667570.jpg
80KB, 864x706px
>>27383102
But that would just make people want to snuggle them more and give them more power
>>
>>27383450
The shitposting certainly did
>>
>>27383478
That a hard no?
>>
>>27383517
eqg did come back and watch for eqg
>>
>>27383175
It'll be added, famicom
>>
>>27383517
It hasn't been updated but the story is set to resume after the writefag's graduation
>>
>>27382589
What's ancient and mediocre tripe about eqgwf's r9kLight story m8?

r9kLight is what started this whole general. Not to mention that is also one of the best greentext and one of our absolute favorite for all, if not most of us in this general.
>>
Has boringlight been finished yet?
>>
>>27384392
If you were a fish, you would have been killed a long time ago.
>>
I'm stuck at work right now, but I'm gonna storytime this in another thread in about 3 hours when I get home from work. Thought I should say so here too since the book's centered around Scilight. I just finished reading it and it was really cute and heartwarming to me.
>>
>>27385037
That looks fucking amazing.
>>
>>27385033
I feel like there's a deep meaning behind that post of yours that i'm supposed to get, but i'm just not able to.

Care to explain, m8?
>>27385037
Can't wait for this.
>>
>>27385170
Only the weak fish takes the bait.
>>
>>27385037
I'm starting the storytime for that book here now if any of you are interested:
>>27385480
>>
File: 1438574183841.jpg (99KB, 419x269px) Image search: [Google]
1438574183841.jpg
99KB, 419x269px
>>
>>27385170
Jesus dude. Of course this that's your favorite story. You almost never step out of this general, do you?
>>
File: t-1000 not happy.gif (817KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
t-1000 not happy.gif
817KB, 500x227px
I want my r9klight
>>
>>27386273
Hard to wanna write for people like that too. Best thing to do is move in
>>
>>27386604
On
>>
>People want to start shit between writefags through the power of shitposting, again.
This isn't going to work, it hasn't worked in 102 threads, it's not going to start working now.
Also I call samefag.
>>
File: 1443984025356.png (636KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1443984025356.png
636KB, 750x750px
>>
>>27386273
What's wrong with having one of the many greentext stories born from this general as my favorite, lad?

Isn't that the point of all generals on /mlp/?

To enjoy a certain something that you love and liking it?
>>27386604
Why hard?
>>
>>27387004
You're more than welcome to enjoy what you like, but calling it "the best greentext" and "everyone's favorite by far" implies everyone else is shit. Plus you're speaking for people who may have clear differing opinions. It's just a shit thing to do and dissuades new blood from writing. I hate to say it but this thread is as bad as NTT was now.
>>
>>27387035
>thread about Twilight
>one autist ruins it all
sounds about right
>>
>>27387035
>saying you like one greentext the most implies others are shit

You realize that writefags hate nofun fags way more than someone having a favorite that isn't them. Loosen up and stop being so negative
>>
>>27387035
Sorry m8, it wasn't my intention.

can u fogwimme? :3
>>
>>27384936
No. I've been writing in a different general for a bit, but the CYOA and BoringLight will return either tonight or tomorrow.
>>
>>27387094
I'm not referencing the current writefags who have needed here and know what to expect and are used to it. I'm talking about new writers who come here with content only to be ignored or told someone has better green than they'll ever have. Would you cook for someone that talks about how great someone else is at cooking even as they eat yours?
>>
>>27387139
Been not needed
>>
>>27387127
YES BORINGSHIT
>>
>>27387139
>told someone has better green than they'll ever have
Literally when.
>>
>>27387155
"The best green ever, and by far all our favorites"
>>
>>27387155
just ignore him
he just wants to start shit in /nst/
>>
That-guy-with-Anon-teacher-story
Sorry but I can't post today.
Hopefully, I'm gonna have some free time tomorrow.
I'll try to do something, m8s.
Sorry again.
>>
>>27387181
its ok anon-teacher
but I love your story so please come back
>>
>>27387172
You're free to disregard it as such. My point is to keep subjective opinions exclusive to one's own preferences. That's all. If something going against your own status quo offends you, or triggers you, my bad
>>
>>27387035
>but calling it "the best greentext" and "everyone's favorite by far" implies everyone else is shit.
Holy shit. This is the neutral meme all over again.
>>
>>27387004
enjoying what you like is one thing, but move out of your comfort zone every now and then. there is an entire people with millions of people to call faggots and discover new interests with.
>>
File: 1461829958855.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1461829958855.png
8KB, 300x300px
>you will cuddle with Twilight
>you will enjoy eachother's company
>you will have lots of fun with her
>>
>>27387205
>>27387124
>>
>>27387200
Missing the point completely. But it's okay. It happens
>>
>>27387223
>You will skype with Twilight
>She will tell you she has her old Crystal Prep uniform
>You will ask her to model it for you
>It will be a little tight on her
>You will ask her to do lewd things in it like [removed for the sake of you get audiences]
>She will do them making anime whore peace sign gestures.
>She will demand you stand up and take your pants off and [removed for the sake of younger audiences] in fro t of her
>>
>>27387255
UNF UNF UNF RAVE
>>
>>27387181
Can you not blogpost? "Oh man guys muh free time!" three times in a row isn't needed.
>>
>>
>>27387181
dont listen to the shitposter
we love your story
>>
>>27387641
>you will never see a drunk Twi strip down at a party
>that will never happen because twi is a good girl
>>
>>27387641
Who's the other girl in the small bubble besides drunk naked Sci-Twi?
>>
>>27387641
is that image from some greentext story?
>>
>>27388038
sane twilight

>>27388066
not that I know of
>>
File: 1449193703535.jpg (1MB, 2059x2994px) Image search: [Google]
1449193703535.jpg
1MB, 2059x2994px
>>
File: 1437259696810.png (318KB, 866x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1437259696810.png
318KB, 866x1125px
I have a theory:
IceMan has the hots for Jeff, but Jeff likes to be tsundere about it and enjoys mocking him for fun.
>>
>>27388933
Can confirm
:^)
>>
File: 1449204056790.png (160KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1449204056790.png
160KB, 390x470px
>>27388962
>>
File: file.png (165KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
165KB, 500x345px
>>27388933
>Jeff is tsundere for me
>I'm tsundere for EQG
>>
File: photo_1459008340648.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1459008340648.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>27389354
Best memes
>>
File: 1438223623195.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1438223623195.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>27389458
The plot thickens
>>
File: 1439875754116.jpg (96KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1439875754116.jpg
96KB, 600x842px
>>27389354
>>27389483
>>
>>27389458
POTTERY
>>
File: 213412341324213.png (244KB, 872x916px) Image search: [Google]
213412341324213.png
244KB, 872x916px
Out of curiosity would the be friends or would that be way too awkward for them?
>>
>>27389811
If they were to touch everything would be consumed by nothingness formed from the unraveling of space time due to the exact same existence colliding in one spatial universe. So kinda right with the awkward thing
>>
File: 1442638131050.jpg (143KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442638131050.jpg
143KB, 960x720px
>>27389458
>IceMan is tsundere for EQG
Are secret writefag things happening in that Skype group? Do you guys constantly ERP each other? Is there tons of writefag drama? ANONS DESERVE THE TRUTH.
>>
File: 1358785217535.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1358785217535.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>27389939
We just shit post and suck each others dicks-
I mean we post memes and preform felatio- FUCK!

[spoilers]Tbh everyone in the Skype group are pretty cool people, cooler than I thought they were in thread. Can't wait to meet them and have a massive orgy- FOR CHRIST SAKE![/spoiler]
>>
>>27389939
Literally nothing of value happens in that chat and I hate everyone there.
>>
File: 1439861290189.gif (590KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1439861290189.gif
590KB, 480x360px
>>27390049
Rude.
>>
>>27390044
>>27390049
The chat is equal parts IkeaMan sperging about trains and Fireball Z (some dumb show he's obsessed with), random infighting, and my drunken ramblings.

But mostly it's IkeaMan sperging.
>>
File: 1401258117279.gif (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401258117279.gif
14KB, 500x500px
>>27390285
>>27390291
>tfw dat edit

>>27390275
That gif is almost everything I say in chat. Other writefags can confirm.
>>
>>27390291
I fucking hate chatrooms. Nothing good fucking ever comes out of them. They're probably one of the worst things about this century and I have an astronomically long list of that. If you want to talk to someone, there are a million ways to do it. Chatrooms are breeding grounds for degeneracy. I don't use "degeneracy" as the bastardized /pol/ term either. I mean in its dictionary sense. I honestly feel like they're one of the contributing factors to the downfall of our society.
>>
File: 1438834698047.jpg (100KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1438834698047.jpg
100KB, 500x666px
>>27390291
>IceMan likes Fireball Z.
This will never not be funny.
>>27390316
Didn't knew you were an alcoholic.
Also, yes, being nice is cool.
>>
>>27390369
We are all degenerates anon.
4chin is not much different than chatrooms in that sense.
>>
File: Fireball Super.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fireball Super.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>27390049
>>
>>27390405
That fight was such bullshit. Hit in general is bullshit. Toriyama should have stopped after the Buu saga. The only thing that can save DBS now is Greg Weisman.
>>
>>27390291
>>27390373
I will neither confirm nor deny any of this information pertaining to my actions within this chat room, except my name is not IkeaMan.
>>
>nobody cares that I am a sperg because IceMan
>>
>>27364130

>The signature laugh which you’d grown to know over the years.
>”That’s why I like you, Twilight. You don’t pull any punches.”
>He took off his polka dot beanie hat and threw it into the flames.
>It lit up instantly. Holes formed where the dots once were and spread out, consuming the whole thing.
>A mass of black and white hair fell down, covering Discord’s face.
>With one motion of his arm, he slicked back the shoulder length mane, leaving only a few strands to hang in front of his sunken, pale yellow eyes.
>”But then, neither do I.”
>You set down your book and gave him your full attention.
“What are you trying to say.”
>He smirked, showing a singular overly large canine.
>Then, in a low, serious tone that, despite the enormous hat-fueled fire only feet away, sent chills running down your spine, he said, ”That I’m going to destroy you in chess later.”
>Chess.
>He must take his rook game very seriously.
>You made sure to keep a straight face, but on the inside, you were laughing.
>In only a few seconds, his entire demeanor changed.
>He wrapped his arms around your shoulders and pressed his face against yours.
>”Oh, I brought enough boards for everybody! We’re going to have so much fun once the other guests arrive! I can’t wait. Can’t wait!”
>Good thing Discord’s back acted like a protective wall.
>You could practically feel the daggers Snowy Bridges was staring at you.
>You’d have to have Rainbow Dash keep an eye on him.
>You may have said both eyes were it not for the fact that the cabin would have at least ten people in it by tomorrow night and you needed as many eyes as possible.
>The eleventh being--and you say “being” because you don’t really count her as a person--would be Sunset Shimmer.
>Between Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer, and yourself, that would be six eyes.
>Enough to lower your chances of being killed by sixty percent.
>>
>>27390589

>You had it in your gut that Discord wouldn’t hurt you, so you felt confident that in total, you only had a thirty percent chance of dying during that vacation.
>Not the best odds, but you’d faced worse.

>Later that night, three more people had arrived.
>Silver Blossom, who controlled an underground diamond trade that lived in what may as well be broad daylight by bribing the police commissioner with all fine cuts of diamonds.
>The criminal duo Anonymous and Innominate, who took care of illegal prize fighting operations for everything from humans to dogs. They also supplied the chemical cocktails used to bring said fighters to their prime battling conditions.
>You greeted them as warmly as you could. You’ll admit that it could have been nicer, but hey. Sunset Shimmer is the one who wears the fake smile.
>You prefer to be business like.
>Despite your cold tidings, Silver Blossom seemed at least somewhat happy to be there.
>She shook your hand first, giving a small smile.
>”I was shocked to hear what you did to Spitfire. I hope we can move on as friends so that doesn’t happen to either of us.”
“Likewise.”
>Then, she reached into her pocket.
>Rainbow Dash, who had been standing like a guard dog a foot behind you, lunged forward and grabbed her arm.
>”Ow! Hey, relax! It’s not a gun or anything!”
>”A knife then, eh?”
“Leave her be, Rainbow Dash.”
>Silver Blossom yanked her arm out of Rainbow Dash’s grasp and fished whatever was in her pocket out.
>It was a small black pouch that she opened and turned upside down into her hand.
>It produced two earrings.
>She took them gently into her fingers and held them up at either side of your head.
>”Yeah, these look good. I was a little worried yellow wouldn’t be your color, but they look good.”
>You took them from her hands and examined them both.
>>
>>27390449
>Toriyama should have stopped after the Buu saga.
Cell saga. When Gohan was still a good character.
Also, pretty sure that Goku was going to win that fight but they had to put Monaka in there in some way.
Also Whis gives me the weirdest boners.
Let's not talk about this. I feel like a sperg.
>>
>>27390598

>A canary diamond was held onto by what looked like a silver claw. Said claw disappeared into a pearl chain exactly three pieces long, each with decreasing size until it came to the hook.
>Not an inexpensive pair, you should say.
“Thank you.”
>She nodded and walked off, leaving you with the couple of crooks.
“Anonymous. Innominate.”
>”Twilight,” they said in unison.
>The woman, Innominate, took off her glasses and rubbed them against her shirt.
>”It’s too cold up here.”
“You came.”
>”At your behest.”
“Which was a good decision.”
>”You’re awful mouthy for a girl who’s going to spend the next few days surrounded by people who hate her.”
>You could hear Rainbow Dash growl from behind you.
>That was when Anonymous, a towering brick wall of a man, stepped forward and past you.
>He got close enough to Rainbow Dash that they could hold a magazine between them.
>”You better leash your dog before I throw it in the pits,” he bellowed.
>He wasn’t trying to yell. He was simply so large that every sound he made became such.
>”What’d you call me?”
>”A dog. Looks like I was wrong though.”
>”Yeah, that’s what I thoug--”
>”They hear better.”
>”Alright, you son of a bitch! You want to fight?”
>You missed Bon Poni.

Only a short update tonight. Actually, I guess this is an average length for me. Either way, the fully updated story can be found at http://pastebin.com/dCjhbyLK
Sleep tight, /nst/.
>>
>>27390600
Buu saga was the best saga though. For me, the Cell saga really felt unfinished. The Buu saga added depth to several characters and wrapped up the story in a neat little bow until the last episode where they fucked everything up with Uub. I'm also a sucker for Vegeta's onesie.
And for me, it's Vados. Whis just strikes me as your typical fag. Vados is a tall glass of water.
>>
>>27390611
Sleep tight, pupper
>>
>>27390611
I love your Discord.
This green is comfy.
>>
File: 1463539377332.jpg (101KB, 427x973px) Image search: [Google]
1463539377332.jpg
101KB, 427x973px
>>
>>27391339
Why is Starlight so ugly?
>>
File: 1437314094956.png (90KB, 207x248px) Image search: [Google]
1437314094956.png
90KB, 207x248px
>>27391530
That new design looks super cute
I like the pony tail
>>
>>27391607
>Princess Twilight
>Good waifu material
Pick one.
Also isn't it a bit ironic the fact that the princess of friendship has less than 15 or so real friends?
>>
>>27391764
scitwi made at least 11 in friendship games alone
>>
>>
>>27391833
shadowbolts aren't her friends, family
>>
>>27391067
Is... Is her arm okay? It... It looks... Oh dear.
>>
>>
>>27392907
Unf. Also, goodnight bump
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 633x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 633x478px
>>27392907
>>
>>27390807
>sea urchin
>comfy
You must be new
>>
>>27393949
New people are comfy
>>
File: 1442895796834.png (225KB, 657x700px) Image search: [Google]
1442895796834.png
225KB, 657x700px
>>
>>27393949
Niet.
I like his greens.
I loved King Anonymous, it reminded me of Big Boss. It was comfy to me.
>>
File: 1444519708032.png (461KB, 850x864px) Image search: [Google]
1444519708032.png
461KB, 850x864px
>>
File: 1442783553893.jpg (176KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1442783553893.jpg
176KB, 725x1024px
>>
File: mates.png (177KB, 1017x431px) Image search: [Google]
mates.png
177KB, 1017x431px
>>
>>27395585
L-LEWD
>>
>>27395237
This makes Chronos very happy. 100% cute.
>>
>>27395830
Twi is always a cute
>>
File: 1461949602728.jpg (823KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1461949602728.jpg
823KB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: 1452603900639.jpg (1MB, 3129x2184px) Image search: [Google]
1452603900639.jpg
1MB, 3129x2184px
>>
toothpaste mercenary
>>
I want to have fun with twilight
>>
>>27396869
I want to fight other eligible dykes over Twilight
>>
>>27382050
Why is pone uncomfortable?
>>
>>27395585

>Read the book
>Scilight now has a crush on Flash Sentry
>Flash is also the star-player on the basketball team

Fuck that shitty writer, the worst part is that they get the scripts of the new movie and they just throw generic shit in this book
>>
>>
The fuck, I posted an image and it doesn't show up but I get dupe errors trying to post it again.
>>
>>27397098
Oh there it is.
Fuck you gookmoot fix this shit
>>
>>27397097
>Scilight.
>Crush on FS
>A literal chad.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27397097
>>27397265
now here me out, I'm no fan of the yellow quiet FlS, but at least it isn't lesbo shit
>>
>>27397097
>>27397265
Good thing its non canon
But still
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27397205
what was it, senpai
>>
>>27397298
>but at least it isn't lesbo shit
Even dykeshit is better than Flash Sentry.
Also, reminder that the dykeshit shitposter is literally Flash Sentry.
>>
>>27397588
I really doubt it
They will have flash in just so they can sell the chad eqg doll but no actual flashlight
>>
>>27397556
I see this picture every single thread. Aren't there more to post, or any drawfags willing to do some?
>>
>>27397550
... you've got a point, but I digress; dyke shit and all characters with the initials FS and yellow in color are shit
>>
>>27397097
Does this mean we can post Flash and Scilight together, Fighting to the death?
>>
Jeff you promised boringlight
thanks jeff
>>
>>27398114
He's been writing two other stories in another thread and now he's going on a trip somewhere in chicago. So yeah don't expect an update anytime soon
>>
>>27397788
>Scilight is an avid Star Trek fan
>fighting each other to death is the normal mating behaviour of the hard-headed Klingons
>she thinks it's lewd
>may try it out on him
>>
>>27398669
This is in a whole new level of cuckery.
>>
>>27398991
>cuckery
I don't think you know what this means
>>
File: [glass him].webm (807KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
[glass him].webm
807KB, 1920x1080px
>>27399244
I have two definitions of cuck, the real one, and the meme that is used in the 21st century.
The meme one is the one I am using right now.
>>
>>27399309
I do know the meme word, baitfag, and it's virtually analogous to the actual meaning.
>>
File: Tomoko 3.png (147KB, 340x284px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko 3.png
147KB, 340x284px
>>27399343
>it's virtually analogous to the actual meaning.
They are almost the same but one real one is much more degenerate.
An insult of olde that implied that you were raising other man's child.
And the meme one which meaning is that you want your wife to be fucked by someone else. As in here: >>27398669
Cuck. :^)
>>
>>27399421
>trying to start a shitstorm
>baitfag comes out
I like you
>>
File: Tomoko 21.png (43KB, 237x330px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko 21.png
43KB, 237x330px
>>27399537
I love me some (You)'s, Anon.
>>
>>27399421
I'm not the cuck here but I would love that scenario
if Twi and I were dating and we didn't cheat on eachother
>>
File: tumblr_nskd1s652Y1rwizr1o1_540.png (147KB, 540x393px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nskd1s652Y1rwizr1o1_540.png
147KB, 540x393px
B-but Flash can't just have TWO Twilights
There won't be any left for Sunset
>>
>>27399768
>Sunset
>a lesbian
>not into a fursome
my only objection is FlutterShy, it'd rather be Anon
>>
>>27397788
"That's impossible! How are you still alive?"
>Flash brushes some dust off his jacket and cracks his neck
>"You weren't the only one given 'upgrades,' you know."
"WHAT?"
>"Oh, so you really didn't know?"
>Flash begins to walk in a circle, not bothering to look at you
>You aren't going to attack when he's going to give you information you want, and he knows it
>"I hate to break it to you, Twilight, but you're not as special as you think. But I do have to give you my personal thanks. The lab has made improvements off your original design. The newer models are stronger. Faster. Smarter."
>He suddenly appears next to you
>"Better."
>Huh?
>With a forceful shove, he sends you flying out of the lot and into a parked car, absolutely destroying it
"Argh, that was dirty," you groan, pulling yourself out of the metal mess
>"I didn't say that we were more honorable," he shouts from afar. "Which if you ask me, is your greatest disadvantage."
>Alright, enough talk
>You'll find someone else to give you answers
>Channeling your energy into your legs, you make a giant leap towards Flash, your blade aimed at his head
>But he doesn't draw his own sword to defend himself, only looking at you with a blank expression and his hands behind his back
>Is he STUPID?
>Instinctively, you angle your weapon away from him
>Your blade doesn't make any contact as you shoot past him, your body tumbling as it crashes on the hard ground
"Ugh."
>>
>>27399937
>You pull yourself back up
"Why didn't you--"
>"Try to defend myself? Because I knew you wouldn't strike a defenseless soul."
>Flash brings a fist up
>"Fighting with honor is why strong warriors fall, Twilight! What matters is what they fight for, not how they fight!"
"'Ends versus the means.' I've heard this discussion before!"
>"Think about it! If your pathetic cause loses just because you refuse to fight a little dirty, then would you truly be able to live with yourself?"
"If you think such a cheap question is going to make me reconsider my entire philosophy, then you're just as insightful as you are original, both inside and out!"
>Flash smirks
>You leap at him with a second strike prepared
>Once again, he merely observes as you begin your swing
>But this time you don't stop
>His eyes widen upon the realization and he draws his sword, blocking your blow
>Flash leaps back, his boots skidding on the wet concrete floor
>"Attacking a defenseless man? Maybe you aren't so noble after all."
"Oh please. Like you'd actually go down like that. Enough with the chatter. Time to end this."
>"Ah, such a shame. I was really hoping that we'd have a pleasant conversation."
"I don't pleasantly converse with terrorists."
>Flash chuckles
>"Is that who you think we are? Or is that what they told you? No matter."
>He throws off his jacket, revealing his cyborg appearance
>"History is written by the victors. And when we win, well..."
>His sword starts to glow with electricity
>"The world will see who the terrorists are."
>You enter your battle stance, as does your opponent
>Time to dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuSSXOQ-1bI&ab_channel=CrimsonFucker
>>
>>27398552
An anime convention with nude and some other dudes.
>>
Twilight has been kidnapped by a heavily armed gang of whatever persuasion you view most dangerous (niggers, chinks, guidos, moslems, whatever). You know where they are and have their schedule for the next week. You're ass naked and have no tools except a 3 foot long dildo bat and a straw. Do you risk life and limb to save your waifu? If so, how? If not, please give a response explaining why you're a coward and would leave your waifu to be gangraped by these heathens.
>>
>>27399999
o fuk
>>
>>27399999
checked
>>
>>27399997
>and some other dudes.
Those dudes being our writefags.
>>
>>27399999
dayum checkers
>>
>>27400070
Does it matter? What was the point of adding that?
>>
>>27399999
of corshe
>>
File: image.jpg (959KB, 3000x7319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
959KB, 3000x7319px
Thoughts?
>>
>>27399999
>Niggers
I go to their crib and tell them that I know the location of the cure for their super AIDS, aka. albinos. And I take Twilight with me while they are gone.
>>
>>27400182
Plot twist
Twilight was a minority as well.
Now what?
>>
File: 1437369872768.gif (668KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1437369872768.gif
668KB, 500x281px
>>27400121
Dude, like, calm down. I was just clarifying bruh, please no bully.
>>
>>27400202
It's cool m8. Just seems like you went outta your way to say that
>>
Do you guys welcome new writers?
>>
>>27400264
of course but one thing that we don't like is self insert stories where anon gets all the pussy
pretty much everything else is allowed
>>
>>27400198
I bat Twilight to death with the dildo if she is not purple and if she shows any hint on being like the niggers.
If she is just purple and a nice girl we can ride into the sunset to the tune of 80's music.
>>
>>27400264
We always love new writers.
I personally like Anon greens he just needs to earn the pussy that he reaps.
>>
>>27400306
Get to bed son
>>
>>27382551
Is this gonna continue?
>>
>>27400363
Depends. Didn't seem like many wanted it, but I could. Do I need a name?
>>
>>27400264
Absolutely, new blood keeps the thread alive. Regardless of quality I think anyone who wants to write should do so as long as its on topic.
>>
>>27400484
Aren't you in Chicago?
>>
>>27400433
Even if anons don't give a lot of (You)'s, there is a lot of scum that lurks.
So continue.
>>
>>27400597
I think that Chicago has internet connection.
>>
>>27400597
I write most of my shit on my phone Anon, but very observant. I'm road tripping to Chicago and will be meeting the other write fags tomorrow at noon. Of course this is pretty much the definition of blog posting so I'll cut it here.
>>
>>27400580
I want to dance with those devils in the pale moonlight
>>
>>27400736
Post pictures of the orgy
>>
Well shit. Looks like I'll be going to the Tampa comic con alone this year
>>
File: Twily.png (345KB, 1024x1383px) Image search: [Google]
Twily.png
345KB, 1024x1383px
>>27382551
>Not much can be mentioned about your day after Dash's teasing this morning, and afternoon(the bitch. Did you know she has ass hair that's rainbow colored too?).
>All you could concentrate on was how you were gonna get that cunt back.
>That's why during Lunch you're gonna do your research. What can you do to get back at "Luv2R3ad"? What insidious plan can you hatch to make this bastard weep at the taste of your victorious dick?
>Why do you have an erection?
>You sit parked in front of a computer in the school library googling "How to tell if someone is cheating at Gears of War", and reading every forum discussion and blog as your attention span can suffer through.
>So far nothing.
"All these butthurt babies. They're just complaining about someone better than them whooping their ass. Fucking tryhard babies."
>Your situation is different.
>You KNOW that this fuck knuckle is cheating, and you're going to prove it.
>A light tapping breaks your intense concentration.
>You look over your shoulder to find Twilight there, with a nervous smile on her face.
"What is it now?"
>She waves to you awkwardly.
>"I-I uh..I just wanted to say hi...so uh...Hi?"
"Hi."
>You look back at the screen, clicking on a GameFaqs link.
>Heavy breathing puffs against your neck from behind ever so slightly.
"Twilight. Are you still there?"
>"......Yes."
>You blink a few times not turning around.
>It's getting hella awkward.
"Did you want something?"
>".....U-uhm...Kinda?"
>You reposition yourself in the chair, so you're sitting sideways.
"Well?"
>She fiddles with her fingers.
>"Y-I--uh--There's this thing today a---it's--"
>You roll your hand encouraging her to go on.
>"M-me and some friends are getting together f-for a g-gaming thing, an-and I was wondering uh--"
"Wondering...?"
>She begins to sweat. You can't see it on her head, but you can SMELL it.
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"
>Your eyes widen.
4/
>>
File: Darkness Makes It All Complete.jpg (271KB, 802x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Darkness Makes It All Complete.jpg
271KB, 802x1000px
>>27400264
Of course! Everyone who wants to write, go ahead and write! We love new content and new friends c:
>>
>>27401009
"Twilight Sparkle...Are you---"
>She shuts her eyes expecting rejection you think, but there's no way you can turn this opportunity. The one opportunity every man in the world, universe current, and over dreams of doing.
>If you'll permit me a moment, I daresay every red blooded male in this thread even.
>Her cheeks turn a lighter purple.
"Are you challenging me to video games?"
>Her eyes fly open, and she looks at you in confusion.
>Because that's what all men want naturally. To beat a girl in Video games! Nailed that shit right on the head.
>"N-No! I was trying to ask you on a date--"
"Pfft. Nice try Twilight. You think you're gonna catch me off guard by trying to backtrack on your previous statement by making me think you LIKE me or something?"
>She turns red.
>"N-no! I love you and--"
>You cross your arms.
"Puh-Leeze. Your mind games don't work here Cerebral Assassin. I'm onto your little plan, and I accept. Game on!"
>You pose like Jaden Yuki, pointing your fingers at Twilight.
>.......Wew.
>You're both just...there locked in this awkward silence.
>One of you should probably leave...
>Twilight clears her throat.
>"S-so....?"
"Dammit Twilight! This was when the rival exits after making the appointment to battle! Go!"
>She scratches her head.
>"B-but I don't---"
"GET OUTTA HERE!"
>"SSH!"
>Cheerilee shushes you from behind a counter.
>Twilight looks at Cheerilee and you a couple times.
>"B-by the Horse statue!"
"I'll be there....ready to end this heated rivalry."
>You mock tip at her, as she leaves the library with a little smile.
"Smiling for when I whoop that ass maybe....bitch."
>>
>>27401108
Turn Down this opportunity* Fml
>>
>>27401130
It's kay senpai, keep going.
Is this binned?
>>
>>27401378
Not yet. I don't think it will be binned
>>
>>27401408
fair nuff
>>
>>27401108
>The rest of the day went as could be expected. You planning how to crush Twilight Sparkle today.
>First her, then that fucking troll player.
>The bell for the end of the day blares out loudly, signalling the end of Autismo Sporkle.
>"Yo Anon!"
>You're snapped out of your evil thoughts by Rainbow, who slaps your desk.
>"What are you doing tonight? You getting back online to get whupped?"
>You cock an eye.
"I'm actually busy. I got challenged if you MUST know."
>"Challenged?"
>You blow on your knuckles, and rub them on your chest.
"Twilight Sparkle came to me with a challenge. Your foolish taunts have filled the young impressionable girl with thoughts of whimsy! She actually believes she can take one such as I-"
>"Can you cut the autistic chatter, and get to the point?!"
>A-autistic?
"She wants to play vidya with me. God..You're such a downer."
>"Twilight wants you to hang out with her?"
"No stupid! She wants to play against me in games!"
>Rainbow puts a finger to her chin as if thinking.
>"You're...You don't have any idea do you?"
"Idea of what?"
>Rainbow grins.
>"Dude. Twilight is hot for you. She's been hot for you for a while now, and now she's inviting you out? Think about it!"
>You narrow your eyes.
"......Elaborate."
>"What."
"Explain yourself."
>Rainbow double-takes, as if she just saw Spitfire bend over, and found a set of balls.
>"EXPLAIN WHAT?! Twilight wants you! She has for a long time now! She doesn't want to play games with you! She wants a different type of play! FOREPLAY!"
"Hmmm...."
>"You have to be kidding me."
"I think I get it."
>Rainbow beams.
>"You do?"
"Yes. YOU'RE BOTH TRYING TO DISTRACT ME!"
>Rainbow facepalms so hard it can be heard in Moscow.
>>
>>27400580
I never knew how much I needed this until this exact moment.
>>
>>27401562
FUCK!
This is exactly how one of my friends is like.
>>
>>27401562
am I the only one who thinks this green is really bad and cringy
I dont want to be rude but it is and seems like this will be a "anon getting da puss" story
>>
>>27402570
That's the thing, it is supposed to he cringy.
I don't think this Anon will get the pussy though.
>>
>>27402570
>he read a cringy story and took it seriously
Yes. You are the only one
>>
>>27402570
What makes you think he's gonna get laid? He's a total autist and idiot.
>>
>>27402570
Don't shitpost anon
>>
Just started traplight yesterday and just finished part 1. Plz keep writing it's GOAT
>>
>>27403136
Traplight is over
>>
>>27403236
I figured. But I need more of the writer.
>>
>>27403293
Boringlight is good
>>
>>27403418
But it's so boring
>>
>>27403478
Boringlight is fun tbqh
>>
>>27403418
Do you know of any other trap/mtf greens? Perferablly human but it can be whatever.
>>
>>27403614
Not here the only other trap green ive heard was good was trapdiago
>>
>>27403628
Trapdagio 1 or 2?
>>
>>27403702
I guess 1 then 2
>>
tell me /nst/

when and how did the shimmigrant meme start?
>>
>>27404240
In the beginning there was dykeshit
Dykeshiy guy did not like it amd always complained
And when trumplight came out there had to be illegal immigrants who are stealing our twis
>>
>purple someone

Look like scilight actually love rarity
>>
>>27404924
Scilight is not a horse.
>>
>>27404924
I find this horribly offensive for some reason
>>
>>27405009
Having your waifus say that they like someone else is pretty rude tbqhwy familia.
>>
File: TopSlut2016.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
TopSlut2016.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>27404924
Wait a sec, if she's talking about a "purple someone" that likely means human Rarity loves Spike.
Who has only appeared as a dog around her.
Rarity just got a lot more interesting
>>
>>27405322
Rarity loves a dog from a different universe
Makes sense
>>
>>27404924
>Applejack likes a person named Jonathan
So there are people with normal names in this universe.
>>
>>27405592

nah, jonathan is actually an apple

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_(apple)
>>
File: Big devito-20151001_204753.jpg (69KB, 429x408px) Image search: [Google]
Big devito-20151001_204753.jpg
69KB, 429x408px
>>27405797
>Appul likes incest
>>
>>27405180
It's not that. It's just the way it's coming off makes me think of sonichu and how Chris chans whores act
>>
>>27406539
all those lesbians are after twilight
why cant I be__ Twilight
>>
>>27406539
Sunset best stalker
>>
File: 1443758486932.jpg (2MB, 1909x2064px) Image search: [Google]
1443758486932.jpg
2MB, 1909x2064px
>>
File: 1462063372442.png (1MB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1462063372442.png
1MB, 1024x1448px
>>
File: 1444774693201.jpg (33KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1444774693201.jpg
33KB, 256x256px
>>
>>27407994
Poor Starlight.
>>
>>27408282
hug the twilight
>>
I just finished traplight...that was incredible. The best green, best fanfiction I've ever read.
>>
File: 1051268.png (437KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1051268.png
437KB, 1000x1000px
>>27408734
Glad ya liked it family
It's pretty gud c:
>>
File: 719468.jpg (2MB, 3007x2155px) Image search: [Google]
719468.jpg
2MB, 3007x2155px
Hi /nst/ been a while. A whole week!
Feels like its about time to hype a new update, whaddya say?

Heh. New update of Friendship Was Unexpected coming either Friday night or Saturday night! And as always, it's gonna be late, real Midnight Sparkle hours!

FwU Episode 19: coming to a waifu thread near you!

Here's the bin too. It's for new people and old friends
http://pastebin.com/rtxmZtha

Have a nice night!
>>
>>27409029
>Heh.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 579x570px
>you're not at the weeb con hanging out with the writefags
>>
>>27409029
Hype!
>>
>>27409844
Tfw I am :^
>>
>>27410650
Tfw not
>>
>>27410650
What does eqg look like?
>>
>>27410933
Human c:^
>>
Is there any proof twilight is straight?
>>
>>27411436

Is there any proof that she's a lesbian?
>>
>>27411487
She held hands with sunset
>>
>>27395049
is this from a greentext story?
>>
>>27411910
Not a greentext but I know its from a story
>>
>>27411630
For about a second, after being helped up off the ground.
>>
>>27400156
a qt
>>
>>27412026
And held hands for a few min
>>
>>27400156
Topcute
>>
File: file.png (104KB, 331x221px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
104KB, 331x221px
>>27412159
Pretty sure it was just a couple seconds, and, once again, it was as Sunset had just helped her off the ground.
>>
>>27412273
>helped her off the ground
>while she was still midnight in that pocket dimension thing
Sure
>>
>>27412291
Okay, maybe you really should watch the movie again. She definitely wasn't Midnight anymore at that point.
>>
>>27412337
I am pretty sure sunset, as daydream shimmer, said "take my hand twilight"
Twilight, as midnight shed a tear and grabbed sunsets hand
>>
>>27412426
Okay, whatever. I can't remember everything perfectly either. Even then, I still assert that two people holding hands once, for a few seconds, when one had just saved the other from danger, does not a lesbian relationship make.
>>
>>27412452
I'm sad to say that it's pointless to debate such semantics. This thread has long forgot it's love for Twilight, and has surrendered itself to being cucked by none other than sunset. One thing I can say about NTT, while they were horrible, they each only wanted Twilight for themselves and didn't ship her with other people, much less a woman of all things.
Come get me.
>>
>>27412468
We all love twilight
Thats why we discus stuff like this
>>
>>27412452
Holding hands is the first step to getting preggers.
>>
>>27412472
Not trying to start shit. Let me make that clear first off, but you honestly could have fooled me. I thought this was a thread for people who love Twilight. Not Twilight and Sunset, or Twilight and Trixie etc. I don't come here,(or stopped) to see Twilight making out with Sunset.
>Inb4 not liking lesbians
Its not about liking lesbians or not. I just don't like my waifu with being a lesbian. I'm not into NTR
>>
>>27412499
Thats just your opinion but many of us do come here for that
>>
>>27412533
I think it may be the fact that most people are here for the greens.
Most people in this thread don't waifu Scilight.
>>
>>27412499
This post >>27412551 is for you too.
>>
File: 29381039.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
29381039.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>27412003
I must know this story.

Please anon, help an anon out.
>>
File: image.jpg (267KB, 561x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 561x585px
>dykeshit guy is shitposting again
daily reminder that dykeshit guy is Flash Sentry and his opinions should be ignored and not responded to.
>>
>>27412585
give it a rest. Please.
>>
>>27412602
Dykeshit guy confirmed
>>
>>27412566
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/234937

Protip: when a filename is from derpibooru, typing derpiboo.ru/[number] takes you to sauceful places.
>>
>>27412646
I'm not Dykeshit guy, but disregarding all differing opinions as "Dykeshit guy shitposting" when I was posting about feeling like the thread is giving in to NTR is getting old. You're the one shitposting,
>>
>>27412657
Thanks m8, much appreciated.
>>
File: tumblr_nwmheaGbv01te3mzeo1_1280.jpg (150KB, 1035x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwmheaGbv01te3mzeo1_1280.jpg
150KB, 1035x1280px
>>
>>27412906
One hump girl
>>
File: Did someone say Heresy.jpg (13KB, 150x179px) Image search: [Google]
Did someone say Heresy.jpg
13KB, 150x179px
Good evening, gentlemen. We now travel into the grim darkness of the distant future, with 40klight (a.k.a. Grim Twilight of the Distant Future), Chapter 2.

>Dawn comes, a low fog hanging over the muck of soiled earth, blackened oil, and dried blood of the no-man's-land between the battlelines.
>Mixed with the smell of gunpowder, soot, and hemoglobin is the acrid scent of beasts of burden, the 500-odd cavalrymen of the 91st riding on their death horses.
>Among the rangers, they were an elite corps, formed from the highborn members of Equestrius and armed with the finest equipment the regiment could scrounge up.
>Firm chainswords and shiny laspistols swung at their sides, a well-kept lasgun shone in their hands in the bitter, sharp morning light as the sun faintly rose over the brownish grey horizon.
>Where vehicles could not go, such as across the muddy shell pits and barrens of no-man’s-land, their nimble beasts could, striking with all the ferocity of a Chimaera.
>But these were not the oddest sight on the battlefield today.
>That would go to the Ironstrider walkers, whose design you could barely comprehend.
>They stand on two legs, somewhat like a Sentinel, and of a similar design, in three segments - one jutting from the hip downwards, followed by another rearwards, and then downwards again.
>But there, the similarities end, for these protrusions were covered in heavy crimson plate armor, some pieces with small silver spikes.
>Two small mechanical arms extend below the “head” of the walker, a goggle-like piece with four beady blue eyes.
>Upon further examination, you realize the head is connected to a small man with no legs, plugged into the walker’s body through a series of tubes attached to his spine.
>On top of the walker sits a double barrelled cannon of indeterminate pattern; you could not determine whether it fired solid slugs or laser beams, and you suspected it fired some sort of other, arcane ammunition.
>>
>>27413053

>Behind this was the strangest piece of the walker of all: a man dressed in red robes and silver battle armor, a tin gasmask descending from his face, his eyes (if he had his human eyes left) covered by a quadruple of ocular sensors.
>His arms and legs were, obviously, mechanical replacements, somehow both elegant and brutal in design: finely crafted of shiny metal, but skeletal and cold.
>From seemingly every place on his body sprung tubing and wires, every part of him more machine than man.
>Beneath it, a techpriest with a purple arm stripe on her robes mutters a few prayers and places seals of sanctity upon its legs.
“Are you done yet, cogpriest?” you ask, checking your chrono.
>“Patience, Commissar. There must be patience in preparing a machine spirit for the act of war.”
“Yeah, well, hurry it along. This fog won’t cover our advance much longer in the morning sun.”
>You pull a pair of binoculars to your eyes, observing the enemy lines.
>A few jittering sentries stand above the trenches, sharp spikes poking from their crude battle armor.
>Behind them stand the heavy guns, their barrels pointed, fortuitously, in another direction.
“If we wait any longer, those guns will wheel about and pound us to death.”
>“We have not yet received the order to begin the assault,” Scintillula says. “We must wait and attack as a full force.”
>As if on cue, your vox unit rattles with the Lord Commissar’s voice, “Commissar Caelitum. Have your mortar squadrons bombard the enemy positions. Mixed smoke and explosive rounds; we need to keep our cover for the primary assault.”
>You draw your chainsword and switch the vox to the 45th’s command channel.
“All batteries. Load explosive and smoke rounds. Coordinates fifty-dash-thirty-four-dash-nine to sixty-dash-ninety-one-dash-nineteen.”
>Metal shell casings slide along the steel barrels of the mortars as the launchers are loaded.
>You drop your chainsword to your hip.
“Fire!”
>>
>>27413065

>A dozens thuds ring out followed by more from more distant locales as ordnance is flung towards the enemy lines, resulting in geysering columns of mud, flayed body parts, and other debris.
>Suddenly, overhead bursts, in an even paced double-staccato, the thump of the Ironstrider’s double heavy autocannon, serving iron death onto the sentries standing above the trenches.
>The vox crackles again.
>“Have your first company begin the charge,” Lord Armis says. “Order your mortars to keep their shots ahead of your men. Creeping barrage.”
“First company! Afix bayonets!” you yell into your vox over the din.
>The right wing of your battalion readies itself, steel knives glinting in the sunlight.
>Pulling a whistle to your lips, your sword raised, you emit a shrill rattling peal, dropping the sword.
“Charge! For the glory of the Emperor!” you shout, hoping your voice can even be heard.
>Your guardsmen repeat your warcry, or simply let out a bellow of indeterminate noise as they charge onto the flat muddy plain, disappearing into the fog and smoke along with the companies of other battalions.
>Almost instantly, a heavy stubber, hidden in a small bunker behind a wall of earth, flashes with deadly fire, spurts of dirt and blood following the trails of its bullets as they zip through the air.
>Many a guardsman falls beneath the storm of fire, until a lucky mortar shot takes out the emplacement.
>Then, two more crews reach their guns and open fire, resuming the slaughter.
>Through your binoculars, you can see a few squads of guardsmen reaching the outer parapet, only to be sawed through by chainswords and autogun fire.
>Perhaps one or two defeat the outer sentries and begin making their way into the trench system.
“Second company, prepare to charge,” you say into the vox unit, readying your whistle and sword.
>>
File: Armageddon Steel Legion.jpg (263KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Armageddon Steel Legion.jpg
263KB, 833x1200px
>>27413075

>Same as before, the second company goes over the top, enveloped in haze and gunfire, ready to die for the glory of the Emperor.
>Barely twenty of them reach the enemy trench past the stubber fire; barely ten manage to make it past the first line of defense.
>“Good initiative,” Lustris Armis says over the vox unit. “Ready your third company for attack. Our forces seem to be breaking through, but we shall see what these heretics decide to do next.”
>You follow the Lord Commissar’s commands to the letter.
>Another company heads into no-man’s-land, greeted by stubber fire.
>Through your binoculars, you can see the barrels of the artillery cannons turning.
>“If we don’t make a breakthrough soon, we won’t be able to break those guns,” Lieutenant Colonel Musculus Femoris says over the vox. “I’m ordering my men to charge.”
“Those heavy stubbers will rip you to shreds, Colonel -” you begin to say, but the 91st was already on the move, hoofbeats trampling across the muddy wasteland.
>As if on cue, the stubbers swivel to take down the oncoming cavalry, targets much easier to hit and more valuable than the footsoldiers advancing towards them.
>In the first few seconds, a dozen horses are dead, their riders thrown to the ground, most likely with the same fate.
>“Dammit all! Commissars, ready your fourth company and send them out with the third. We can at least use this as a distraction.”
>Once again, the shiny whistle shrieks to accompany the revving of your sword and the raucous cries of soldiers running into the killing fields.
>One lone man sits in a dugout of the trench, cradling a lasgun between his arms.
>You march up to him and cock your boltpistol, the gold Imperial aquila sparkling in the sunlight, now nearly full.
“On your feet, soldier,” you, pointing with the gun, your finger off the trigger.
>“I can’t. We can’t. You can’t do this to us,” he says.
“Cowardice will not be tolerated.”
>>
File: [Purges internally].jpg (216KB, 836x955px) Image search: [Google]
[Purges internally].jpg
216KB, 836x955px
>>27413087

>“I don’t care! Emperor protect me -”
>You get down to his level.
“Yes. The Emperor protects... but only the courageous.”
>You drop your finger to the trigger.
>“No!”
“Let us hope he’ll protect you as well.”
>Blam!
>The guardsman slumps to the floor, a pool of blood where his head used to rest against the earthen wall.
“Fifth and sixth companies, be ready for attack,” you say into the vox. “Remember the punishment for cowardice. The Emperor protects, but only the courageous.”
>Once the sixth company attacks, you will go over the top as well.
>You load one fresh round into your boltpistol’s magazine to top it off, then blow your whistle and signal with your sword once again.
>The fifth company sprints forward into the hellstorm of brass and mayhem.
>The battlefield is somehow quieter now, the stubber nests having been silenced by the first few waves of infantry and the mortar fire, both having now moved on deeper into the trench system to attack the rear lines.
>Meanwhile, behind you stand the behemoth Ironstriders, yet unused besides for fire support.
>A few techpriests and Skitarii infantry gather beneath them, chittering in Techna-Lingua.
>Your vox unit vibrates.
>“We - agh! We’re breaking through, Commissar! But we need support. Send the next com - urrah! Aah!”
>The line goes dead.
“Sixth company! Charge!”
>You vault over the trench parapet, boltpistol loaded in one hand, chainsword revving in the other.
>Sprinting over the open ground, you reach the enemy trench and jump down, finding no sign of the enemy cultists except their maimed corpses.
>You round a corner, six guardsmen following you.
>From a gap, a giggling heretic wielding a rusty axe emerges, a Chaos tattoo over his face briefly visible before you chainsword him in half and your men fill his body with laser shots, reducing it to a burning acrid pile of flesh.
>>
File: Skitarii Ranger.png (2MB, 1284x1445px) Image search: [Google]
Skitarii Ranger.png
2MB, 1284x1445px
>>27413103

>Now thoroughly soaked in blood, you continue into the trench system, stopping with a start when you hear a tremendous explosion from up ahead.
>The artillery guns are aimed and firing.
>On your reserves.
“We’re too late, Lord Commissar,” you say into the vox. “The enemy has already zeroed in on our position.”
>“We have come this far, Commissar Caelitum. Such losses are... understandable,” Armis says.
>“Fear not, friends of the Omnissiah. The 39-Nu-Sigma-Tau Ironstrider Cavaliers will -” a techpriest begins before being cut off.
>“Hold position, Archmagos. I need your Cavaliers to defend our position in case of an enemy counterattack.”
>“My 1st Rangers Maniple has already deployed. 19 units, plus one Ironstrider. They will guarantee the success of this attack. They are under the command of Magos Nu-Sigma-Tau-Thirteen-Forty-Two-Prime -”
>“Yes, yes, Magos Scintillula. Understood. Very well. Have them support the attack. If we can push through before our reserves are depleted, then so be it. If not, then we will be forced to retreat.”
>A huddle of footsteps comes from behind you.
>Instinctively, you raise your sword, praying to the Emperor that it’s not a cultist attack from the rear.
>15 men in red robes storm past you, completely oblivious to your presence and coming quite within your limited personal bubble.
>Each of their steps is calculated with absolute precision, a direct vector from one point to the next with the narrowest avoidance of obstacles such as yourself.
>Most carried copper rifles of a design you could not recognize, completely different from your troops’ lasguns, and some carried what appeared to be weaponized coils of metal that sparked with the blue-white of high-voltage electricity.
>A smaller techpriest, carrying only a simple red laspistol marked with a Mechanicus cyberskull and cogwheel, walks behind them slowly, giving orders by means of short clicks and beeps.
>>
File: Skitarii Rangers.jpg (103KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Skitarii Rangers.jpg
103KB, 864x1152px
>>27413115

>Scintillula gives you a brief strained look, then continues commanding her troops forward.
“Move up, men. Don’t let these iron freaks get the better of us!” you say, motioning forwards with your sword. “Onwards!”
>The Skitarii weapons did not pulse like lasguns or thud like autoguns, but instead crack and zap the onslaught of heretics with ragged beams of azure violent energy.
>With mechanical efficiency, they cut through the enemy forces ahead, leaving none remaining for your guardsmen to mop up except a few cultists hiding in foxholes or small bunkers, away from the metal gaze of the Skitarii Rangers.
>The trenches open up into a wider clearing, with several heavy guns, recently cleared by the cybernetic assaulters.
>Magos Scintillula examines one of the quadruple barreled artillery guns.
>“This gun could be salvaged,” she says as you place krak charges from a commandeered platoon leader’s backpack.
“It has been tainted by the forces of Chaos, and we have no vehicles or horses, thanks to the mud and Musculus’s incompetence, to carry it with us,” you reply.
>“Such a waste to see such a noble machine die. A worthy piece, gone to waste. I shall perform the rites to have its Machine Spirit pass peacefully into the void.”
“Yeah, yeah. Whatever, cogpriest.”
>She mutters some prayers in Techna-lingua, chittering and whistling in binary.
“Lieutenant Pomus,” you say to the man, handing two charges to him.
>“Eeyup?” he asks.
“Head over to the next gun emplacement and set the charges. Get the cogpriests to help you if you need any assistance with their Machine Spirits. Go.”
>“I assure you that will not be necessary,” Scintillula says. “The Spirits of these explosives are very rudimentary, and I can tell from here that -”
“Okay, fine, don’t bother with that then. Just get going. And watch your back. The heretics could be preparing for a counterattack.”
>>
File: Skitarii Rangers.png (3MB, 1600x1167px) Image search: [Google]
Skitarii Rangers.png
3MB, 1600x1167px
>>27413130

>With that mentioning of the devil, three cultists leap over the wall of the trench, only for their heads to be lopped off by a volley of lasgun fire.
>Lieutenant Pomus’s platoon marches off towards the other gun emplacement
“Everyone be ready,” you say, pointing to two guardsmen. “Keep your eyes on those trenches. I don’t want to get surrounded.”
>But not a single cultist comes.
“Where are they?” you mutter to yourself.
>Your vox unit rattles.
>“Commissar. We have set the charges on the enemy guns. What next?” a guardsman asks.
“Good. Hold position and wait for further -”
>“Wait, here they come!”
>In the background, you can hear the buzz of chain weapons.
>“There’s too many of them! We need back up!”
“Stand your ground, guardsman. We’re on our way. Squads Three, Four, and Five, with me. The rest of you hold position.”
>You sprint down the trench towards the other gun emplacement, chainsword revving.
>As you round the corner, a cultist stands in front of you, his back to you,
>You quickly blade him in two like a loaf of bread.
>Your guardsmen take cover and begin to dispatch the enemy heretics one by one, your numbers now sufficient to make quick work of the remainder.
>The air is filled with the pungent odor of ozone and iron.
>However, it was not enough to save Pomus’s platoon, as well as 5 of the men who came with you, who now lay in various degrees of dismemberment on the earthen floor of the trench.
“Lord Commissar. We have taken our two assigned gun batteries,” you say into your blood-drenched vox unit. “What would you have us do?”
>“Detonate your charges,” he says. “And hold your position. We need to get the rest of our mechanized forces through to fill the gap in the line.”
“Understood. All squads, fall back out of the blast zone. We’ll detonate once we’re out of the way.”
>You head back towards the entrance to the trenches, readying your detonator.
>>
>>27413143

>Hanging around one of the corners to make sure all of your remaining guardsmen have gotten out of the way, you push the bright red button on the detonator.
>Four massive plumes of fire, earth, and steel explode into the sky, a few artillery piece parts visible amid the smoke, the shockwave rattling your eardrums.
“Back to our positions, men,” you order. “Get yourselves comfortable, we may be here a while. And keep an eye out for the enemy. I’m not sure if our other battalions have secured their objectives as easily.”
>You sheathe your chainsword.
“You have done well today, guardsmen. The Emperor’s light has truly been beside us today. Congratulate yourselves.”

And that is the conclusion of this chapter.

Pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/J080takH

Comments, criticism, appreciation, whatever, all appreciated.
>>
>>27413154
I got some criticism. I love you iceman. You're super smart and I'd make sweet love to you all night long. That is all
>>
File: Sweating.jpg (17KB, 287x267px) Image search: [Google]
Sweating.jpg
17KB, 287x267px
>>27413542
>>
>>27410933
See
>>27410650
She looks basically like Tomoko in non anime form. She's tiny, Asian, and never sleeps.
>>
>>27413675
Yeah no I don't believe you
>>
File: IkeaMan.jpg (152KB, 530x810px) Image search: [Google]
IkeaMan.jpg
152KB, 530x810px
>>27413154
Excellent green, IceMan.
>>
>>27413830
Just say "pics or it didn't happen "
>>
>>27413892
>IkeaMan
>Fireball Z

Go to bed, Jeff.
>>
File: 1463702316637.png (662KB, 356x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1463702316637.png
662KB, 356x1113px
>>27413946
>>
File: for kids.jpg (277KB, 1280x758px) Image search: [Google]
for kids.jpg
277KB, 1280x758px
>>27413675
Writefag groupshot when?
>>
First day of anime con was fun. We all just got back to the hotel and drank deadly nightshade.

10/10 would suicide pact with writefags again.
>>
File: Only War Group.png (67KB, 1035x630px) Image search: [Google]
Only War Group.png
67KB, 1035x630px
>>27414389
I can't get the whole group, but here's a drawn representation of the Only War group. If you can figure out who's who, you'll get some points, though I guess some of them are really if obvious.

Oh, wait, just realized one of those guys isn't a writefag. Whatever.
>>
>>27415396
>fag
>fag
>cute fag
>nerd fag
>straight fag
>train fag
You're all subhuman. Consider ending your trip with 6 bangs.
>>
>>27415396
Don't fuck with us iceman. All you bastards keep saying he looks like tomoko but have yet to provide the goods. Either stop saying it of prove it
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 403x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 403x472px
>>27415396
>more Eqgwf picture dodging
>>
>>27415470
>>27415489
It's not like the writefags would be as retarded as to post picture on 4chin.
Never ever post pictures of someone you know on 4chin.
We already saw EQGWF legs so we know she is not fat.
>>
>>27415556
I didn't see his legs. Not that I'm interested or anything.
>>
>>27415565
Not going to post them here nor anywhere.
Look for them in desu.
I respect our writefags.
>>
>>27415396
You know we all only wanna see if these claims that eqg is a cute trap or not are true
>>
>>27415556
Did the leg have a time stamp?
>>
>>27415597
Didn't I just say I'm not interested?
>>
>>27415597
Then be quiet. And stop talking about him.
>>
>>27415705
https://youtu.be/9IEFD_JVYd0?t=9s
Kek.
>>
>>27415735
If you keep shitposting I swear I'll draw a picture of scilight that'll make you happy you son of bitch
>>
>>27415396
From left to right:

???? (probably the non-writefag)
???? (Iceman?)
EQGWF
Jeff Mango
Chronos
BBSA

I don't know which writefags are going to the weebcon, so this is all a stab in the dark.
>>
>>27415884
Nude is there too
>>
File: EQGWF (2).jpg (893KB, 1200x1715px) Image search: [Google]
EQGWF (2).jpg
893KB, 1200x1715px
>>27415884
You got it wrong.
Left to right.
BBSA
Sesquame
EQGWF
Jeff Hitler Mango
Chronos
FireballZMan aka. IceMan aka. IkeaMan.
>>27415866
>>
File: back that ass up.jpg (43KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
back that ass up.jpg
43KB, 500x362px
>>27415396
>SCIence Twilight thread
>even some of the writefags are STEM
u-unf.
Who else STEM here?
>>
>>27415934
I read that. Doesn't he get fucked in the bathroom?
>>
>>27415934
>dat pic
how many guys hit on EQGWF so far?
>>
I haven't been here since last August, is eqg even still alive?
>>
>>27416018
Alive and well.
>>
File: stumped_by_anekipacman-d9uywbp.png (431KB, 908x730px) Image search: [Google]
stumped_by_anekipacman-d9uywbp.png
431KB, 908x730px
>>
File: Tomoko.png (8KB, 199x211px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko.png
8KB, 199x211px
>>27416018
Oh no, not me. I never lost control
>>
>>27415884
Nope.

>>27415934
This is correct. Go to bed, JC.
>>
>>
File: 1367980136875.png (74KB, 554x515px) Image search: [Google]
1367980136875.png
74KB, 554x515px
>>27409757
pic related

>>27410036
Thanks, hypeanon c:

>>27416155
>implying I use le shiggy diggy face :^)
>implying that smiley unicorn isn't the best shig c:^
It's like you haven't seen me spam emoticons for hours on end c:
Step up, familyman c:
>>
>>27416068
Only eqg can avatarfag
>>
File: (You).png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
461KB, 870x722px
>>27416221
I call writefag.
You are ruining my fun, fampai.
>>
>>27416247
don't act like my fucking friend, nerd
>>
File: 1439716536322.jpg (759KB, 2370x2580px) Image search: [Google]
1439716536322.jpg
759KB, 2370x2580px
>>27416256
R-rude
>>
>>27416332
listen are you going give me (you)s all night or can I go back to writing porn?
>>
>>27416384
>Implying your life force isn't linked to the amount of (You)'s you get.
>>
>>27416443
>Anon typed another response furiously on his keyboard with one hand, the other wrapped around his throbbing erection, as he waited for the last (You) he needed to finish.
>>
File: Big Boss.webm (2MB, 836x470px) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss.webm
2MB, 836x470px
>>27416510
Top unf.
>>
So how is the writefag orgy going you think?
>>
>>27417627
they all got drunk and had it 5 hours ago
pretty sure they all passed out
>>
>>27417647
>implying eqg still isn't milking their cocks at this hour
>implying he's not making peace sign pictures as the semen oozes from his loosened boipussy

....I think I turned myself on
>>
>>27417860
I want to help twilight
>>
>>27417668
How could you not? Boipucci is a delicacy, for the finest of gentlemen
>>
>>27418118
>tfw all the writefags and other dudes return wizardless. A smidge gayer but finally men

The liquid pride...it won't stop
>>
File: Burning Punished Snake.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Burning Punished Snake.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>27416510
Where is the porn?
Where's muh porn?
>>
>>27417647
>a bunch of the writefags got together at a con, got the trap drunk, and fugged
We REALLY need to know what eqg looks like now
>>
>>27416041
>brown twilight
Okay but for real can we not do this? Can we keep sjw shit out of this fucking thread? Don't post fucking brown twilight from sjw tumblr blogs please.
>>
File: -.jpg (95KB, 650x707px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
95KB, 650x707px
>>27418842
>not liking chocolate Twig
What are you, gay?
>>
>half the thread fantasizing about Twilight
>half the thread fantasizing about a group of writefags
What have we become?
>>
As a preface, this was originally intended for the Spider Shim/Superhero thread, but that turned into cancer. Enjoy anyway!

>Growing up, you had always wanted to help people.
>Protect those who couldn't protect themselves.
>For a while, you tried.
>Did the whole "chevalier blanc" thing in high school.
>But slowly you realized the futility.
>You weren't bothered by the lack of gratitude from most people.
>"Heroes don't need thanks," you'd think to yourself.
>Christ, you were bad back then.
>But no, you realized the futility because nobody ever learned.
>Nobody tried to change after you did your part.
>So, you stopped.
>Finished high school quietly, did well, got into a nice university, and are currently making your way through junior year as a mechanical engineering major.
>You put the superhero phase in a box and buried it deep inside the folds of your brain.
>But now, looking out your dorm window at the sky opening above Canterlot, you cannot shake this feeling kindling within you.
>As you lock your door behind you and rush down the stairs, you know what needs to be done.
>You know that it sounds stupid.
>And you know that it's probably pointless.
>But some part of you that you'd thought was dead seems very keen on having its say.
>And it's telling you that maybe what the world needs right now is a hero.
>>
>>27419375
>Stepping outside your dorm building, you witness the storm growing over the capital city.
>A roiling mass of angry black, coursing with jagged white streaks of lightning.
>And at the center, a shaft of light bridging the gap between the heart of the storm and the earth below.
>Even from here, a few miles outside of the city proper, you could see smoke and flames erupting.
>'Alright, first thing's first,' you think as you set off.
>'Not going anywhere without my wheels.'
>You run across campus, fighting the howling wind and panicked crowds of students trying to get inside.
>Eventually you reach the mechanical engineering building, affectionately called "the Pit" by your fellow engineering students.
>Bolting past your classmates to the garage, you execute a flawless hood-slide across your pet project, a souped-up '66 Camaro SS.
>It had been declared unsalvageable, but you refused to let such a beautiful creature go to the scrapyard.
>>
>>27419380
>You drop into the driver's seat and slide your keys into the ignition.
>You hit the remote control for the garage door as you buckle up.
>But when the door opens, you suddenly realize that you have no idea what to do.
>How do you help?
>What can you do?
>As if to answer you, your phone rings in your pocket.
>You check the caller ID.
>It's Twilight.
>You slide your thumb across the screen to answer.
"Twi, you okay?" You say immediately, free hand still gripping the keys.
>"Anon? Where are you?" Her voice, shaky as always is further distorted by some interference which you figure must be from the storm.
"I'm at the Pit, why? Are you okay?"
>"I-im at the observatory, I came to work on some things and the storm hit and I can't get to my car and-"
>She devolves into a mess of static and hyperventilation.
"Twi, I'm coming to get you. Okay? Just stay where you are and get somewhere safe. I'll be right there."
>"P-please, Anon, I'm scared..."
>The line goes dead.
>>
>>27419384
>Your grip tightens on the wheel as you steel yourself.
>Your knuckles turn white from the strain.
>You wrench the keys in the ignition, feeling your pet project roar to life.
>The observatory is out the west campus gate, left up the mountain.
>Shouldn't be more than fifteen minutes' drive.
>Gonna have to get that down to ten.
>You brace yourself, shift into gear, and drive out into the storm.

Will be writing/posting more after work.
>>
>>27390611

>Before an atom split between Anonymous and Rainbow Dash, Discord wormed his way between them, pushing them both apart.
>Rather, pushing himself and Rainbow Dash away from Anonymous, who stayed firmly planted in his place.
>”Now, now. Let’s all try not to tear each other to pieces until the dinner scene. That’s the part where things usually fall to ruin!”
>Exactly!
>Discord was on top of the ball.
>Dinner time was always the worst with crowds.
>A little TV dinner by yourself was relaxing. Get Father involved and suddenly the hands start flying.
>Make it a family function, provide dinnerware, and you have a recipie for disaster.
>That’s why you made special preparations for that trip.
>Among the supplies you and Rainbow Dash had brought up were packs and packs of plastic utensils, paper plates, and paper napkins.
>Nothing to stab with, nothing to shatter and break, and nothing to strangle with.
>The worst thing you had to worry about was a fist fight. With Rainbow Dash on your side, even that wasn’t much to sniff at.
“I’d have us do one better and refrain from fighting at all. We are civilized people, after all.”
>The green giant shot a sharp look at you.
>”Come on, honey,” purred Innominate as she looped herself around his arm. “This lot isn’t worth it. Let’s find a room, shall we?”
>He huffed and followed her away. They disappeared up the stairs without another word.
>Rainbow Dash, laughing quietly, made a slight at them.
>“Short leash, eh, egghead?”
“What time is it?” You asked wistfully.
>”About half past seven,” she answered.
>You sighed and looked out the window.
>Five cars which you could make out only by the light of the cabin shining on their edges were slowly being tucked into bed by a blanket of snow.
“Nobody else is coming tonight. Let’s get dinner started.”
>”Oh, what’s the menu?” asked Discord.
>>
>>27419571

“All the big meals would take too long. Besides, I’d rather save those for when we have more guests. Tonight, we’ll have steak.”
>”Steak? In a secluded cabin atop a snowy mountain?”
“I brought you on vacation, not a camping trip. What, did you think we’d roast s’mores by the fire?”
>”Fair enough.”

>So dinner time rolled around.
>Based on the events of the day, you arranged yourself at the far end of the table with Rainbow Dash and Discord on either side of you.
>Snow Bridges sat next to Discord, as the two had been alone in the cabin before you arrived and had no problems.
>Silver Blossom sat next to Rainbow Dash, and beside her, Anonymous.
>Silver was the least likely to cause trouble.
>You could have added another buffer between Rainbow Dash and Anonymous by putting Innominate in there, but she and Silver likely wouldn’t have gotten along well either.
>Speaking of Innominate, she sat at the end of the table opposite you.
>It was a fine arrangement, you thought.
>Chances of fighting were down at least eighty three percent this way.
>At least, that was your initial calculation.
>What you didn’t take into account was someone stirring the pot.
>”So, Anonymous, what’s the married life like?” asked Discord.
>The green monster continued to feast on his steak, completely ignoring Discord.
>”Not feeling chatty? Come on, we’re men. No need to be so put away.”
>”Can’t you see he doesn’t want to talk to you?” interjected Innominate.
>”Hm? Oh, hold on.”
>He fished around in his pockets, removing a stopwatch, a rather large wallet, a long comb, three switch blades, and a rubber band ball, before coming upon a cheap pair of reading glasses with the “+2.5” tag still attached.
>”I’m blind as a bat without these.”
>After putting them on, he leaned halfway across the table and squinted hard at Anonymous.
>”You’re right! He really doesn’t! Well, I’m not one to pry.”
>>
>>27419578

>He returned to his seat, picked up the utensils, and began eating again.
>Once more, the table was quiet.
>For a moment there, you were worried something would erupt.
>His demonstration earlier that day affirmed all the stories you’d heard of Anonymous having a hair trigger.
>Discord, of all people, pressing his buttons would be awful.
>And, well…
>”So, Snowy, how’s the sex life?”
>”Excuse me?”
>”The sex life. You know. The salami story? The uh, what is it the kids are saying these days? Your ‘teetwer feed’?”
“Twitter, and that’s something else entirely.”
>”What’s it to you?”
>”I need to immerse myself in stories. I don’t know if you could tell, but I don’t have many interesting things going on in my life. Woefully boring, I’m afraid. I figured at least you would have something.”
>Snowy’s lips curled up ever so slightly, rearranging all the wrinkles on his ancient face.
>”Well, if you must know, I’ve been going at this hot young number for a while now.”
>”Really? Do tell.”
>”Bitch likes to talk a lot, but it’s all fine if you can just block her out. It’s worth it for the sex though. Buddy, you should see my back. Hoh boy! I never would have guessed a principal could move like that.”
>”A principal? Gasp! You couldn’t mean that nice young woman who ran Twilight’s old school, could you? What was her name? Principal Celestia?”
>You could feel the temperature in the room drop twenty degrees.

>”Did you say Celestia?”
>The question came from Anonymous.
>”Yeah. Why, you know her?”
>”Stay away from her.”
>Suddenly, the smile on Snowy’s face disappeared.
>His mouth dropped in shock, and he pushed his seat back, nearly knocking it over, in order to stand.
>>
>>27419585

>”Let’s you and I get one thing straight, buddy. I don’t take orders from nobody. Especially not some retard freak with a pile of extra chromosomes where his brain should be!”
“You do take orders, Snowy, and you take them from me. Now sit down.”
>”Or what? What are you going to do? Burn down the city again? Drain my accounts? You know, I’m starting to think you don’t even know what you’re doing!”
>Now Rainbow Dash got into the mix.
>”What are you going to do, old man? Take on a whole room just to get to Twilight?”
>”It’s not a whole room. I can tell a few people would be on my side. Right, Innominate? You must hate this purple bitch. Come on, let’s take her out!”
“Stop it!”
>”I’m thinking you might be right, Snowy. Come on, Anon. Let’s finish her off.”
>Things were getting out of hand.
>You looked to Rainbow Dash, who had her gun cocked and ready in case anyone jumped.
>Discord was several feet away from the table. He was leaning back in his chair, eating from a tub of popcorn.
>”Enough!”
>Anonymous’ voice was loud enough to give you a headache.
>He got up and reached over the table, grabbing Snowy Bridges by his jacket.
>”Let go of me!”
>He did. Anonymous picked him up and threw him.
>The old man flew across the table and skidded across the floor into the next room.
>You stared in awe as the green giant marched over, grabbed Snowy’s beard, and left.
>Not left the room. Left the cabin.
>They disappeared into the storm together.
>That door would not open for another three hours.
>When it did, it was Anonymous who came back, and only Anonymous.
>By then, dinner had dispersed and everyone was asleep except for yourself and Discord, who were reading by the light of the fire.
>”I’m sorry about the interruption,” he said quietly.
“We’re Snowy?”
>”Don’t worry about it.”
>>
>>27419591

>And you never had to.
>Snowy Bridges was never seen or heard of for all the ten years until the point at which you began writing.
>The next day, three more people arrived.
>Dr. Redheart, Rose Luck, and Sunset Shimmer.
>They weren’t known for being rowdy, so you expected things to start looking up for the trip.

Thanks for watching everyone and if you like what you saw here, make sure to like, favorite, and subscribe for more. Also don't forget to follow me on facebook and twitter so you can see how wacky and silly I am.

Updated pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/dCjhbyLK
>>
Update on the Trainerlight:
I haven't written anything since the last update yet. This vacation has been great, so it's been hard to justify holing myself up to do it. I'll work on it sometime in the next week but don't expect anything for a bit.
>>
>>27419961
Don't worry bruh. We know you taming dat trap strange with da other writefags. Just make sure to wear a raincoat
>>
File: Give me more.gif (523KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Give me more.gif
523KB, 200x200px
>>27420943
>>27422207
>>
Hey, Sea Urchin, you wanna be added to the writefag group?
>>
>>27423457
also teacher anon you can join the writefag group if you want to
>>
>>27419387
Seems good.
>>27419605
Great update, Sea.
>>
>>27424274
>that smug smile
She's a foxy autist.
>>
>>27424274
god, dat hair
>>
File: poor twilight.png (650KB, 860x800px) Image search: [Google]
poor twilight.png
650KB, 860x800px
>>
>>27402570
At least it isn't this fanon dykeshit.
>>
>>27425660
>implying dykeshit is bad
>>
>>27424048
I was about to ask you how you knew my name because that's what some people in real life call me.
Also thank you.
>>
File: welp looks like its fucked.jpg (20KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
welp looks like its fucked.jpg
20KB, 720x404px
>>27415597
>Look for them in desu.
>Look for them in the website that contains millions of posts from hundreds of thousands of threads
k
>>
>>27426023
If I could find them so can you.
>>
>>27425750
>implying dykeshit is anything but bad
>>
File: large.png (494KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
494KB, 788x1024px
someone post the "ignore flash sentry posters" image
>>
>>27426349
that star a cute
but I dont have that image so have some dykes
>>
File: hearts n shit.jpg (148KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hearts n shit.jpg
148KB, 788x1024px
>>27426349
its a sign
>>
>>27426388
i cannot get over how cute that trixie is
>>
>>27426545
That artist draws her really well.
>>
ALTERNATE UNIVERSE
MEME HORSE
DYKESHIT
>>
>>27426588
>those eye bags
I don't know if it's because I have them and I'm incredibly attracted to myself, but I'm drawn to those things. More girls need them.
>>
File: 1445699188784.png (425KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
1445699188784.png
425KB, 700x875px
>>
File: tumblr_na537veejk1ts094go1_1280.png (387KB, 906x760px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na537veejk1ts094go1_1280.png
387KB, 906x760px
Can science cure edge pink hors?
>>
File: 1425375615459.png (391KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1425375615459.png
391KB, 500x500px
>>27426709
science can do anything anon
>>
File: 1439603358202.png (1017KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
1439603358202.png
1017KB, 1305x892px
>>27426349
>>
File: Tomoko 2.png (217KB, 841x949px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko 2.png
217KB, 841x949px
>>27426635
I agree.
>>
>>27423457
I hardly think I'm qualified to count myself among the writefags in this general. Besides, I doubt I'd fit in.
>>
>>27427233
you sure? if you want to join you only need to PM prisonedmuffin

also love your green
>>
>>27427233
Please remain pure urchin.
>>
File: 1460038635467.png (2MB, 866x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1460038635467.png
2MB, 866x1212px
>>
>>27427233
Honestly that's fine if you don't want to, we just thought you might want to join us in Meme Hell :^ )
>>
>>
>>
>>27428256
>>27428412
God I fucking love PNGs. It's so fun to just open up paint and fuck everything up with the paint can.
>>
File: 1445810227418.png (2MB, 10000x8743px) Image search: [Google]
1445810227418.png
2MB, 10000x8743px
>>27428439
Are you high? Ive never seen anyone be so excited about PNGs before
so have another
>>
>>
File: 1449434496497.jpg (243KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449434496497.jpg
243KB, 650x800px
>>
>>27428843
>>27428880
>>27428902
>>27428918

This is a Scilight thread, damn it.
>>
new thread

>>27428942
>>27428942
>>27428942
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 228

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.