[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mlh/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: GONNA BE COLLIDER.png (6KB, 750x138px) Image search: [Google]
GONNA BE COLLIDER.png
6KB, 750x138px
Been a long time since I watched mlh, did this actually happen?
>>
>>27373264
>fan of the fandom
you're the cancer of this board, filly.
>>
>>27373264
Jets were canon since world war two, you fucking newfag.
>>
>>27373324
>fielding a prototype airplane
I bet you like Mobile Saddle Horndam, back to /a/
>>
>>27373264
What I want to know is when the writers will man the fuck up and tell us if UFOs are canon or not.

And I really hope they aren't going to do a storyline with that 9/11 thing actualy being an inside job. I mean, talk about bad writing!
>>
>>27373297
I stopped because the show began getting stupid with the villains.

>suddenly ISIS.

How the FUCK did they even become a credible threat to EVERYBODY out of nowhere?

>>27373324
>implying

I only capped the post, I didn't post it.
>>
>>27373339
Horndam was awesome. You just have a shit taste, senpai.
>>
>>27373355
>How the FUCK did they even become a credible threat to EVERYBODY out of nowhere?
for writers, it's an easy out to resolve conflicts between enemy parties, even if it's temporary.
>>
ITT: famous ponies you'd like to guest star in My Little Human

>pic related
>>
>>27373452
maybe the new Top Gun episode will feature him as some kind of commanding officer
>>
>>27373452
I would love to see princess Twilight play some sort of famous librarian or something. Rumor is she's a big fan of the show and wants to find the portal to Earth just like us.

Seeing how much of a dork she was, it doesn't surprise me she's a fellow human fucker like us.
>>
>>27373264
I'm fine with pandering as long as the pandering is cohesive in the story. When Twilight grabbed Vinyl out of that bush in the Trixie episode, that was blatant pandering, it could have been any horse, by them picking vinyl, it highlights that she was simply chossen becuase she's popular. In this weeks episode, some have claimed Lunas inclusion was pandering. I'd disagree, but even if that was the case, at least it made sense in the setting and because of her character.

There should be a distinction made regarding this subject.
>>
I hate how they made Trump the nominee out of ducking nowhere. Like the writers out of nowhere just said
>oh jus mak cruz and who drop out and Trump the nominee
He's been working hard these the entire campaign arc and instead of a great pay off, he just got the GOP nominee with no sense of suspension. Anti climatic as fuck.
>>
File: #selfie.jpg (53KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
#selfie.jpg
53KB, 948x711px
>>27373504
Roleplaying is not aloud, faggot.
>>
I want to George Clooney to come inside me. He's best human.
>>
>>27373529
>RPing
>Ever
>>
>>27373548
That's a funny way of spelling Theodore Roosevelt.
>>
>>27373522
Trump was a minor character in Gen 3, some rich pony trope. at least he has a more dynamic character now.
>>
>>27373599
You think he'll get wings?
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
>>27373604
>mfw Trump ascends into the purest form of 'Murica
>>
File: boobs.jpg (118KB, 918x918px) Image search: [Google]
boobs.jpg
118KB, 918x918px
>>27373499
check her IMDB anon, she is playing tata strong again this season, i wonder how long they will keep her for, i mean she's been doing that since season 2010, so idk.
>>
>All these newfags with their fucking jets and shit
I remember when we had a true hero to the show. Fucking Adolf, man. He was the best. He tried so hard, and then the writers had the balls to fucking kill him off after he was defeated! It was heartbreaking.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.