[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hype Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 499
Thread images: 30

File: hype x raven.png (255KB, 1166x800px) Image search: [Google]
hype x raven.png
255KB, 1166x800px
>Your name is Hype
>Well, Hypostome actually. But everyone calls you Hype. It rolls off the tongue better
>How’d you get a name like that? Well you’re a business pony at a mineral company which deals with everything from jewels to fossils
>And the feeding plate of a trilobite is called the hypostome which… you know what, never mind. You got beat up in school once trying to explain it
>Anyway, your entire life had been all about closing deals at work, yet you could never seem to do it with the ladies
>Kind of ironic right?
>But that all changed when you met your best friend Gar
>He helped get you set up on a date with a beautiful unicorn name Raven
>Well actually he saved you from being cursed for life by a beautiful unicorn. Next time you fall for somepony, make sure that they aren’t a psycho gypsy witch first
>But that’s in the past now, because you’re going to be a daddy soon!
>You and Raven had a little accident months ago, and she’s been carrying a foal in her belly ever since
>Not that you’re complaining, you’ve always wanted to be a dad
>No, the problem is that she likes to complain
>You didn’t know how hard it would be to care for a pregnant mare. Should have listen to dad
>She’s always sending you out to get whatever food she’s craving at the moment, giving you an earful if something isn’t right
>You know, the normal pregnancy irritability
>Except most pregnant mares don’t have the ability to curse ponies or send them to another dimension if they’re displeased. But it’s been a few weeks since she’s done that to you!
>The whole relationship may seem kind of messed up, but you love her, you really do! And you know that she loves you back
>Although, she’s not the most pleasant pony to deal with sometimes…
>>
>Shuffling some papers on your desk you begin to clean up for the day, putting them in the file drawer where they belong
>Loosening your tie just a bit you lean back into your office chair, leathery wings rustling a bit as you get comfy
>It always feels good to end a long day of work to get to go to your loving home
>Well, if Raven’s in a loving mood that is
>As you relax the clipping of hooves causes your ears to perk up, a zebra peeking into your cubicle
>”Hey Hype, what’s up?”
“Oh, nothing much Wewuz. Just getting ready to clock out”
>”I hear ya. I’ll probably stay a little longer, get the rest of these reports taken care of”
“Wish I could help, I always loved filling out those end of the day budget reports. But you know how the wife is”
>”You sure Hype? You know it pays overtime, I’m sure Raven wouldn’t mind you coming home with a little more cash, especially with that foal on the way”
>>
>>27317081
Think hard, were we supposed to get her anything after work and do those places close?
>>
>>27317081
Thanks, but no thanks. I need to get home and show the missus just how much I care about her.
>>
>You place a hoof to your chin, thinking deeply
>You don’t think she asked you to grab anything on the way home. Which is surprising since she usually requests ice cream or something else
>Taking a minute to be sure of yourself you eventually shrug, concluding that you’re in the clear
>But still, you know that she doesn’t it like it when you stay late
“Thanks, but no thanks. I need to get home and show the missus just how much I care about her”
>The zebra nods, walking on by
>”Suit yourself. Have a nice night”
“You too Wewuz. I’ll see you bright and early tomorrow”
>Gathering your bags you saddle up, flicking off the small lamp in your cubicle
>Stepping out into the mostly empty halls you trot towards the exit, punching out along the way as you pass a random coworker or two
>Heading out into the streets the evening sun casts a rich hue over the city scape
>Most ponies are already home by this hour, but you’ve got a busy job. Them rocks won’t sell themselves!
>Waiting patiently at the bus stop it eventually picks you up, whisking you away towards home
>Half an hour later and you unlock the front door to your little home, right on the outskirts of town
>The door creaks as you push on it, flicking on the entrance light as you do
“Raven, I’m home!”
>No response
“Raven?”
>Shutting the door gently you trot on inside, heading into the living room
>The soft mummer of the TV greats you
>Well that and your wife
>”And just where were YOU?”
>The unicorn slowly lifts her head off the couch she’s laying on, giving you a cross look
“Wh-what do you mean?”
>”You’re home ten minutes later than usual! You promised me not to stay late!”
>>
>>27317398
Since busses don't usually run on 10 minute intervals, i assume it was late.

So use that as our excuse.
>>
She's not bothered by you staying late. Dodge that remark and just next to her. Give her a hoof massage and ask how her day was.
>>
>>27317398
>”You’re home ten minutes later than usual! You promised me not to stay late!”
I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was home later than usual. There must have been traffic on the bus route or something. How can I make it up to you? Want anything to eat? Want a hug? How can I help?
>>
>>27317464
Thissum.
>>
>>27317398
There was traffic on the bus route, and while saying this do
>>27317464
>>
>>27317464
This.
>>
>You begin to walk around the couch, not answering right away
>You’ve been around the block a few times, and know that she’s probably not mad about you being late, but something else
>Dropping your saddle bags you hop up on the couch, cushions gently squishing below you
>Soon you’ve wriggled your way up next to Raven, her hind hooves resting in your lap
>”Well? You gonna answer or what?”
>Her nostrils flare, muzzle scrunching ever so slightly
“It wasn’t my fault dear, traffic held the bus up”
>She opens her mouth to respond, but it quickly cut off, your hoof squishing into hers, giving it a soothing massage
>A sigh is all that comes out from her lips, head slowly lying back down on the other couch arm
>You’ve given her plenty of hoof massages since she got pregnant. It’s hard stuff being on your hooves all day with a foal in you!
>”Y-you’re lucky you’re so good at that”
>Giving the mare a gentle smile you switch hooves, beginning to work on the other
>In a few minutes her scrunch is no more, relaxed expression on her face, sighing in satisfaction once more
“So, how was your day dear?”
>”Well I tried to clean the kitchen, but I just couldn’t bend over to use the dust pan”
“But… why didn’t you just use your magic?”
>”I was tired from making new potions”
>You cringe a bit at that. Ever since she moved it your house has had various magic vials and potions laying around, some of them kinda dangerous
“Sounds like you had an alright day then”
>Her emerald eyes roll
>”I guess… but I can’t even go out with the girls anymore”
>She huffs, looking at her pudgy belly with slight annoyance
>>
>>27317890
You could have the girls come here, make a day out of catching up.
>>
>>27317890
Need me to get you anything, dear? If you're hungry, I could make something.
>>
>>27317890
What >>27317941 said. Have a day in. I can even help you set up.
>>
>>27317941
Do this, and get her something to eat
>>
“Well hey, why not just have the girls come over here then?”
>”Uh… I don’t know”
“Why not? I’m sure they’d love to come over! We could make a day of it, have you catch up with them”
>”Hype, honey, I don’t know if you’d want them to come over”
“And why not? I promise I won’t be put off by all the girly stuff. What with you guys painting your hooves or braiding each other’s manes or whatever it is mares do”
>”Alright then Hype, just remember that it was your idea”
>She sits up just a little, hooves wiggling in your lap as you continue to rub
>”Guess I’ll give them all a call tomorrow”
“Great! I’ll even help you set up”
>”You’re damn straight you will”
>She gives you a cheeky grin, the annoyance gone from her bright eyes
>Gently getting off the couch you walk over and give her a peck on the cheek which she quickly returns
“Now then, want something to eat?”
>She ponders the question for a moment, looking to her belly
>”Hmmm. Surprise me. And it better be good or else!”
>Oh god, you hate it when she says that. Pregnant mares have the weirdest cravings
>>
>>27318306
Vegetarian Curry!
>>
>>27318306
Get her something cold to drink first. Like a milkshake. Make it unhealthy as possible
>>
>>27318540
lots of fats. high calorie.
>>
>You nod, Raven going back to watching the TV, some shopping network on
>You really hope another purse doesn’t end up on your doorstep
>Trotting into the kitchen you open up the fridge, looking around for anything that might satisfy her
>Eyes darting back and forth, you attempt to get your brain working, straining for a solution
>Well… you got plenty of spices
>Vegetarian curry it is!
>Grabbing a bowl you set to work, sparing no effort as you attempt to perfect the dish
>Gotta make sure it’s spot on, or you might face her wrath
>You shudder, not wanting to displease her with dinner yet again
>You still have flashbacks to the last time
>As the clock ticks on your finally finish, putting a single piece of parsley on top of your dish
>You’re not sure if that belongs in curry, but presentation is key!
>Grabbing the bowl with a wing you trot confidently back into the living room, Raven’s nose scrunching a couple times as she sniffs the air
>”What’d you make?”
“Oh you know, just a nice dish of curry”
>Handing it off she quickly shoves a spoonful into her maw, eyes closing briefly
>Standing there, beads of sweat begin to form on your face
“W-well? How is it”
>Removing the spoon from her mouth she swallows, tiny smile forming
>”It’s… acceptable”
>You sigh in relief
>”You’re luck too”
>She takes another bite, chewing it up before swallowing
>”I had some new curses I wanted to try out, and a sub par husband seemed like a good test subject”
>She chuckles darkly as the spoon greedily descends once more
>>
>>27318575
I'm glad you like it, honey
>>
>>27318575
Why don't you tell me a little bit about your friends, dear? I can't wait to meet them.
>>
>>27318575
Hype fucked up

A house full of witches
>>
>>27318575
Just remember hun, if they're not reverseable you only get the one test.
>>
“Well, glad you like it”
>Sitting back down on the couch she lifts her hooves up for you, letting you get comfy
“And just remember hun, if they're not reverseable you only get the one test”
>She stops lowering the spoon in thought before shrugging
>”Eh, I’d take my chances”
>Your eyes go wide
>”If you weren’t so darn cute that is”
>She leans up every so slightly, huffing as she struggles
>Leaning over to aide in her task she quickly nuzzles you, giggling as she lays back down
“So tell me a little bit about your friends, I can’t wait to meet them!”
>”Um, well…”
>She takes another bite, probably to buy herself time
>“Well we all have similar hobbies I guess you could say”
“What’s that? Looking at art? Watching shopping networks?”
“Ehhh… more of the magic oriented side”
>Oh
>Oh no
>”By the way, if there’s a sigil on the living room carpet when you come home, please don’t try to vacuum it up. I don’t want you getting zapped off into another plain of existence”
>>
>>27318811
Thanks for warning me, hun. and will you please at least try to keep your friends from using too much of their magic on me?
>>
>>27318811
Tell your friends I'm a one witch kind of guy.
>>
“Thanks for warning me hun”
>”No problem Hype. I know how diligent you are about keeping this place spotless”
>It’s true. You once spent three days cleaning cobwebs in the corner as fast as the spider could spin them because you didn’t have the heart to hurt it
“Well go ahead and tell your friends that I’m a one witch kind of guy”
>”Oh don’t you worry about that, we’ll play nicely”
>Her devious grin doesn’t reassure you
“And, will you please at least try to keep your friends from using too much of their magic on me?”
>”No guarantees there Hype. But I’m sure there won’t be any ill effects!”
>The last time she said that you had to live in a gerbil cage for a week…
>She chuckles to herself, one of her hooves, gently patting your cheek
>”Don’t worry though, I’ll make sure things don’t get too crazy. I’d hate to explain to this little guy how their father disappeared in a freak caldron accident”
>She slowly rubs her belly, swooning over it
>”You know, I can’t believe that the first time we met I tried to kill you… and then you tried to kill me afterwards”
“I told you, that griffon made me do it!”
>”Well either way, I just want you to know that although I may yell at you a lot, and act pissy… and try untested potions on you, you’re the only bat for me”
>>
>>27319030
And you're the only gypsy for me. Love you Raven.
>>
>>27319030
Love you too.

Did Hype ever propose to Raven by the end of urban or should we add that to the list of things to do?
>>
“And you’re the only gypsy for me. Love you Raven”
>Gently caressing her stomach you can almost feel the foal kick
>Or maybe that was the curry
>You both lay there in silence for a while, the TV still humming in the background
>Outside the sun finally drops over the horizon, the last bit of sun intermixing with the twilight in the sky
>But your trance is soon broken as Raven shifts
“You ok?”
>”Yeah, the little guy is kicking around in there”
“Maybe he’ll be good at hoof ball?”
>”Let’s just hope. By the way Hype, with this foal on the way, I was just wondering”
“… Wondering what?”
>”You know, wondering when we’re finally gonna tie the knot. I mean, You don’t want to be a stereotype do you?”
“Hey look, just because I accidentally got a unicorn mare pregnant out of marriage does not mean that I am a bat stereotype. Look at my last eight employee of the month plaques if you have any doubt!”
>Your hoof points over to the fireplace, the gleaming awards hanging above it right next to your 'Mineral Peddler of the Year' trophy
>”I know Hype, I know. I also know that we’re short on cash sometimes, but I’d at least like to be legally married before we become parents”
>>
>>27319230
Well, I can pick up some extra time at work probably. Or maybe there's something we can do with your magic, I'm a pretty good sales pony so if you can brew up something good I could probably sell it as a second job, just to help pay for the wedding.
>>
File: 1448262570400.png (171KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1448262570400.png
171KB, 900x900px
Pausing
>>
File: 1437536269790.jpg (70KB, 293x284px) Image search: [Google]
1437536269790.jpg
70KB, 293x284px
>>27319279
So why are you back?
>>
>>27319287
He missed us.

Guess you can't do something nearly every day for 8 months without liking it.
>>
>>27319287
I got a month to piss away before I have to go. Plus Hype was too adorable to to have his own spin off
>>
>>27319279

Glad to have you back. We still love you.
>>
goodnight bump
>>
>Res still tries to be relevant
wew
>>
>>27320506
Lad
>>
>>27319279
>the fucking squirrel

10/10
>>
>>27320506
fite me fucko
>>
>>27321335
res pls
>>
>>27321556
no
>>
boop
>>
>>27319230
if we're short on cash, ask if you can work overtime when her friends come over. They can deal with her. Also need to buy a horn ring in the future.
Does she want a big ceremony? We could go to the court house and get married can't we?
>>
>>27323296
I feel it would be prudent to ask what kind of stone she wants as well.

I know diamonds are traditional, but she may want some stone with certain magical properties or something.
>>
>>27323296
She's kind of a romantic, she'd probably prefer a grand gesture and a ceremony over 'what ring you want? okay, meet you at the courthouse tommorow'
>>
>>27323338
I definitely agree. Hype would probably agree too, though it's very expensive.
>>
>>27323350
Time to go beg Gar for a loan. :^)
>>
>>27323338
we can always have the grand ceremony later. lots of people do that.
>>
>>27323364
It's an idea, though it's all up to whether or not Raven would accept it.
>>
>>27323353
I think shade should give us a loan
Oh wait :^)
>>
>>27323377
Gar is worst princess
>>
>>27323373
The court is a fast solution but i dont think we really need a fast solution. I'm sure Raven will be happy as long as we're married before she gives birth, so we can aim for a big ceremony and if we fail to get the cash we can do the courthouse thing as a fallback plan.
>>
>>27323384
I'll buy that.
>>
“I mean, I could try to pick up overtime at work, it might help”
>”Well… alright. But not every night!”
“Of course not! Just enough to start saving up money on the side”
>”I don’t want you crawling into bed at midnight, even if you are a bat”
“I promise I won’t overwork myself. Like I said, just enough to start saving for a wedding”
>Speaking of wedding, you’re not even sure how you would even start to plan that
>Can’t do it at the church. Last time you went the priest hit Raven with holy water
“And while we’re talking about it, have you put any thought into how exactly you wan-“
>”Sure have!”
>Her horn lights up, floating over a booklet which promptly pops open
>”We could have it at the art gallery! See? They rent out for weddings!”
>You stare at the page, a happy looking couple standing under a large Renaissance painting
“Er, sure honey. Any idea how much it is?”
>”Oh I don’t know, I’m sure you could call”
>Well, that solves the location, maybe. But you can’t have a wedding without a horn ring
>But that shouldn’t be a problem. You’re Hype, employee of the month! Your hooves have handled more diamonds and gems than any other pony in Baltimare!
>You know exactly how to get great deals on all the common jewels
>”Speaking of marriage…”
>She quickly pulls out another paper from seemingly nowhere
>”You wouldn’t happen to have handled any of these at work, have you?”
>Snatching it, you give the sheet a good look over
>An expertly cut gem glistens in the picture, it’s vibrant violet colors gleaming in the display light
>Chaos Emerald
>But… emeralds are supposed to be green
“Are you sure this is an emerald?”
>”Of course! It’s infused with magical energy, that’s why it’s purple!”
“I uh, don’t think we deal in these. I've never even heard of them”
>Her muzzle scrunches up
>”W-well Pin Prick’s husband got her one!”
>>
>>27323806
Where do I get one?
>>
>>27323806
can you get us a way to contact pin prick's husband?
>>
>>27323806
I might know a hedgehog who can help us.
>>
>>27323934
wat
>>
>>27323965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt4bd1OaHTQ
>>
“Well, do you know where I can get one?”
>”Not really. But you work with this stuff, you should know!”
“You know how to get in contact with Pin Prick’s husband? I’d bet he knows”
>”Oh you can just ask Pin Prick when she comes over. I’ll have her here with the rest of the girls”
>Well, guess that settles that
>As you ponder all this Raven yawns, flicking off the TV
>It takes a minute but she manages to shakily get to her hooves, rolling off the couch
>”Well, I’m heading off the bed. Cleaning took it out of me today”
“You sure? It’s barely past 9”
>”Yeah. You don’t understand how much effort it took to clean the ceiling”
“Clean the ceiling?“
>Your snoot scrunches as something wet hits it
>Looking up the living room ceiling casually drips soapy water, small cracks forming from the moisture
“Uh, Raven dear, I don’t think th-“
>”Goodnight!”
>Her jet black tail disappears around the corner, the sound of your bedroom door shutting soon afterwards
>Peering back upwards you can only shake your head
>This is going to take forever to clean!
>Sighing, you watch another drop fall
>She really tries, but she isn’t the best housewife. Cleaning properly doesn’t come as easily as dark magic apparently
>… Wait a minute, you’ve seen her use potions to clean up messes before>Trotting to the closet you open it up, a dank smell hitting your nose
>Various magical ingredients lines the shelves, bubbling vials glowing in the darkness
>Maybe you could try out one of these? It’d sure as heck beat trying to dry the ceiling yourself
>>
>>27324173
That sounds like an awful idea.
>>
>>27324173
>drinking something when you don't know what it is or could do
hell no.
>>
>>27323806
>Chaos Emerald

This is my first time reading this CYOA.
What the fuck?
>>
>>27324309
CHAOS CONTROL
>>
>>27324309
IT'S NO USE
>>
>>27324309
It's all of our first times reading this CYOA.
>>
>>27324371
Could've fooled me.
Aside from the OP post, I thought this was ongoing.
>>
>>27324416
Nope. Brand new CYOA. It's a spinoff, but it's its own thing.
>>
“Hmmm”
>This one is pink, pink never hurt anypony, it’s such a safe color
>You reach forward, getting ready to pick up the vial
>But that’s when you notice the skulls and crossbones label
>In fact, a lot of these have similar warnings on them
>… maybe you’ll just get a towel
>Quickly shutting the closet you trot off, grabbing the necessary supplies
>Flapping your wings you hover in the living room, reaching up with the towel to soak up the soapy water above you
>Man, unicorns have it so good. If you had magic this wouldn’t be a problem
>Scrubbing back and forth you attempt to absorb every last drop
>With a final wipe you get the last of the droplets, ceiling practically sparkling
>Landing back on the carpet you wring the towel one last time over a bucket, smiling in satisfaction
>That didn’t take long, it’s only… 3 AM
>Crap
>Shaking your head you quickly put everything away, trotting to your bedroom as you flick off the light
>Quietly sliding into bed you find Raven already curled up in your mango themed blanket, you joining her a quick second later
>Leaning over you give her a quick kiss on the forehead, the unicorn’s ears flicking slightly
“Goodnight dear…”
>…
>The incessant buzz final causes you to rise, your hoof hitting the alarm clock
>7 already?
>Rubbing your eyes you yawn, peeling yourself out of the bed
>Well, an employee of the month’s job is never over you assume
>Fighting back the urge to snuggle down into the bed once more you flop onto the floor, heading towards the bathroom
>Turning on the shower you lift a hoof into the spray, waiting for it to heat up before stepping in
>Standing for a few minutes a content sigh escapes your lips, the hot water tickling your hide as it mixes with your coat
>But your happy thoughts are shattered as the shower curtain is ripped back
“AH!”
>Your crotch is swiftly covered by your custom mango luffa
>Raven’s face greets you, sly grin on her lips
“Hey there, room for one more?”
>>
>>27324490
Sure, come on in.
>>
>>27324490
part of me wants to say no because we don't want to be late for work, then again it should be fine if we're quick right?
>>
>>27324490
Sure. Mutual back scrubbing is now!
>>
>>27324490
Yes, but I'm counting two.
>>
>You really don’t want to be late for work
>But then again, it’ll be fine if you’re quick. Besides, you’re not going to say no to a witch
“Sure, come on in. But I’m counting two”
>She gives you a playful punch on the shoulder before climbing, in, taking her time to gain her footing
>But her tail soon slides in after her, the curtain being shut once more
>Raven’s black mane soon droops as the water sprays it, her hoof whipping it out from her eyes
>”So how’s your morning going?”
“Well, it kind of just started, but we’re saving one hundred percent more water showering, so it’s off to a nice start”
>She nods at your answer, turning around away from you
>”Well, as long as I’m in here, mind scrubbing my back?”
“No problem dear”
>You grab the shampoo bottle, squeezing a fruity smelling glob into your hoof, lathering her back in it
>The suds bubble with her fur, Raven sighing in pleasure
>”Appreciate it. Kinda hard to reach back there when you’re pregnant”
“It’s my pleasure, really”
>Humming a little tune you continue to work the soap around her back
>”Hey Hype, you know what else is hard for me to reach?”
“Hm?”
>”My belly”
“No problem!”
>You take some more shampoo, rubbing your hoof as gently as possible on her underside
>Raven in the meantime makes little gasps
>”O-oh… that feel good. How about you go a little lower?”
“Sure thing dear”
>Your hoof wanders back along her belly
>”Lower”
“O-okay”
>You nudge is back just a little more
>”Lower.”
>Sliding it back just a fraction more your hoof comes upon two sensitive little mounds, your body freezing as it does
>You watch as her tail instinctively raises slightly
>”Well? You gonna help or not?”
>>
>>27324818
Y-yeah
>>
>>27324818
I-If we go fast we might not be late.
>>
>>27324818
Y-you too
>>
>>27324818
better start sensually rubbing them teets
>>
>>27324818
Just tease her heavily before getting out of the shower and fuck her silly when her friends are over.
>>
“Y-you too”
>She facehoofs
>Even with a wife, you don’t think you’ll ever be anything more than a socially awkward little bat
“I mean, s-sure”
>Your hoof eases its way back just a little more, the teats cupped comfortably in it
>Maybe if you make it quick you can still get to work on time
>Massing, the hoof works its way in a small circular motion, the fleshy little mounds becoming progressively harder
>The hissing of the shower is soon mixed with Ravens little moans, the mare gasping with each pass of the hoof
>Soon you begin to grunt a little, a tingling feeling swelling up in your crotch
>Teasing her nipples, you begin to lean over her, primal instincts telling you to mount
>As you do she looks slightly back, whispering
>”Oh Hype~”
“Yes dear?”
>Your teeth begin to grit, pressure building
>”Have fun at work!”
>She give you a quick wink before a burst of light causes you to stumble backwards
>Rubbing your eyes you look around in confusion, spotting Raven’s silhouette through the shower curtain
>She grabs a towel and begins to dry off
>You really hate teleportation spells…
>>
File: 1439960750626.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1439960750626.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>27325216
Y-yes dear
>>
>>27325216
Thank you. Yes, dear.

Finish our shower and get to work.
>>
>>27325216
Let's go. We should probably get a coffee on the way since we didn't get enough sleep last night.
>>
“Y-yes dear. Thank you”
>You swallow your cursed emotions, electing to sooth them with kiwi scented mane conditioner
>It’s Raven’s you swear
>As she finishes up drying off and exists the room you finish up your shower, trying to make up for the time lost touching teats
>Stumbling out you flap your wings, air drying them as you grab a clean towel
>A minute later a puffed up bat pony trots out of the bathroom, clouds of thick steam following out the door
>Quickly snagging your lunch from the fridge you make your way to the couch, Raven reading a catalog
“Bye Raven, love you!”
>”Alright dear, I’ll call you if I need anything”
>Leaning in you give each other a kiss, velvet noses booping gently
>With that you two separate, your hooves galloping out the door
>Giving a small hop your wings unfurl once more, clawing for altitude
>It’s a bit of a flight, but you don’t have the luxurious of time to wait for the next bus
>Touching down a while later you scoot through Standard Mineral Company’s front doors, only stopping to check the clock as you adjust your favorite tie
>8:20 AM, ten minutes to spare
>Well, you weren’t as late as you feared
>Trotting away once more you yawn, eyes watering a bit
>You need some coffee…
>Turning into the break room down the hallway you immediately begin to fix yourself a cup
>You normally don’t drink it, as it can make you hyper. But you feel as though you’ll need some today
>Finally brining the steaming mug to your muzzle you take a sip, trying to enjoy the flavor
>”Oh hey Hype, ho- oh geez, you don’t look so good”
>Your zebra coworker walks into the room, looking a bit concerned
“What do you mean?”
>”I mean you look like a drowned rat. Droopy eyes, and your fur looks a bit puffed up. You ok?”
>>
>>27325544
put on your smooth marekiller face and say 'Raven joined me in the shower today, had to airdry to make up on time'
>>
>>27325544
Yeah, I'm fine.

My wife tried to clean the ceiling with what I assume was a mop. I had to fix it so the ceiling didn't get damaged, and I didn't get much sleep.

I got to shower with Raven this morning though, so it was nice.
>>
>>27325544
Didn't get a lot of sleep last night and took a quick shower this morning. Didn't want to be late.
>>
>You try to put on your smoothest mare killer face, grinning
>”… Why’s your eye twitching?”
“Raven joined me in the shower today, had to air dry to make up on time”
>”Oh snap! Didn’t know she was so affectionate, every time she calls your office she just yells through the phone”
“Well today she was feeling kinda frisky I guess”
>”But that doesn’t explain why you look like you’re about to flop over and die”
“A apparently my wife tried to clean the ceiling with what I assume was a mop. I had to fix it so the ceiling didn't get damaged, and I didn't get much sleep”
>”She cleaned it with a mop?”
“I guess”
>”Man, I wish my wife would pick up a mop”
>He looks off into the distance, slowly shaking his head a couple times
“Uh, yeah… but anyway, I got just a couple hours of sleep”
>”Well we’ve got a shipment coming in today, so look alive”
“Won’t be a problem Wewuz, I’m in my mineral dealing prime!”
>The two of you share a laugh, you downing the rest of your coffee before heading towards your cubicle
>>
>Soon you pop open your file cabinet, pulling out some folder
>With a quick stretch and another yawn you get to work
>Time ticks on by, the words on the paperwork getting progressively blurry
>Groggily reaching over to your mug you lift it your snout only to find that you’re once more out of coffee
>Opening your mouth your little fangs poke out as your body involuntarily lets off a might yawn
>Darn ceilings
>”Hype?”
>Looking up a large earth pony stands in your cubicle entrance, slicked back mane complimented by his suit top
“O-oh! Hello boss!”
>You try to give him a nervous grin, rubbing your eyes quickly
>”You sick? You should head home if you’re not feeling well”
“No sir, I couldn’t!”
>”Hype, I don’t think you’ve ever used a personal or sick day since you started working here”
“But that’s only been four years”
>”Well sick ponies aren’t productive workers, especially with that gem shipment coming in any minute. You sure you’re alright?”
>>
>>27325907
As long as the coffee machine stays full i'll be right as rain.
>>
>>27325907
we'll stay. it's just one day.
>>
>>27325907
I'm fine. It's because of days like today that I don't drink much coffee.

That way it really works when I do need it.
>>
>>27325907
Sure as can be.
>>
File: Raven yelling.png (49KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Raven yelling.png
49KB, 900x900px
>>
>>27326043
needs the phone
>>
“Sure as can be. As long as the coffee machine stays full I'll be right as rain”
>He gives you a questioning look but soon shrugs
>”If you say so. Just don’t want to overwork my employee of the month”
“Trust me sir, it's because of days like today that I don't drink much coffee. That way it really works when I do need it”
>”Clever. Alright well expect one of the guys to drop off some of the shipment soon. I just want you to sort through it, determine the value of each stone. You know, the usual”
“Will do boss!”
>”Thanks Hype. Knew I could count on you”
>He gives you a goodbye wave as he trots off, the sound of his clipping hooves disappearing down the hall
>Suppose you should get another mug full before these rocks arrive
>Wheeling backwards in your chair you hop out of it, cup tucked under your wing as you make a byline for the caffeine dispensing machine
>As you fill it up, you can’t help but grin at your upcoming task
>You love getting to be hooves on with the minerals! And nopony here is better at determining their values than you
>Plus you get to use that cool eye loupe!
>Taking another swig you head on back to your office
>>
>Walking in, you nearly squee with joy
>Plenty of boxes await you, ready to be categorized and priced
>Downing another mouthful of coffee you get to work, popping open a box labeled ‘semi-precious stones’
>Tucking yet another box under your desk you tally up the final value of each stone, scribbling your recommendations
>Sighing, you drink more coffee
>Nopony said this was an easy job
>Looking over to the clock you note that it’s late in the day, most of the other employees probably are getting ready to leave
>But not Hype!
>Figuring you’ve got time for one last batch you pick up another heavy box, placing it on your desk
>Emeralds
>Popping off the lid you take a look inside, multitudes of sparkling green gems glinting in your eyes
>But as you ponder where to start, one in particular catches your eye
>A large violet gem rests inside, casually buried in the corner next to all of it's green cousins
>>
>>27326184
I wonder if they do employee discounts.
>>
>>27326184
Ask the boss about it before he leaves.
We don't actually know how to price these anyway.
>>
File: 1447930909116.png (216KB, 1000x568px) Image search: [Google]
1447930909116.png
216KB, 1000x568px
Pausing
>>
>>27326282
starting
>>
>>27326231
This.
>>
>>27326282
We don't talk about the squirrel incident.
>>
>>27326366
but why?
>>
>>27326877
We DON'T TALK about the squirrel incident.
>>
>>27326938
What if we discuss it through the wonder of interpretive dance?
>>
>>27327785
How does one portray being clingy towards raven to the.point where you annoy her and she curses you into having bad luck?
>>
>>27326231
This.
>>
>Inb4 our foal is a baticorn
>>
I want to cheat on Raven with homo white unicorn
>>
>>27328983
But Gar doesn't live near us anymore.
>>
>>27329058
Long distance cucking.
>>
>>27329604
>>
>>27329814
>>
File: 1454589895698.png (153KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1454589895698.png
153KB, 900x900px
>>27328917
>>
wonder why they haven't done an ultrasound yet. Then they would know exactly what to get the baby.
>>
>That’s odd
>Reaching forward you pick it up, rolling it around in your hoof
>Never seen one like this before. Maybe it got mixed with the wrong shipment?
>As you examine the hefty stone closer the cogs in your brain start to turn
“Wait a minute… this is the gem Raven wanted!”
>How convenient!
>But it quickly dawns on you that you have no idea how to price such a thing, only discovering its existence today
>Better consult the boss
>Placing the box under your desk you head out into the hallway, gem in hoof
>Weaving through the plethora of other ponies attempting to clock out for the day you eventually come to your boss’s office, the door somewhat ajar
>Two little ear tufts peak around the doorframe, soon followed by your hopeful eyes
“Boss?”
>He quickly puts down a sheet of paper he was peering at, looking towards the door
>”Hype? Do you need me?”
“Yes sir, I need your opinion!”
>”Well don’t fumble around out there, come on in”
>With a pleased smile on your face you push the door open, trotting inside
>”What can I do for you?”
“Well, you can tell me about… this!”
>Placing the jewel on his desk he gives it a curious look
>”That’s odd… what shipment did that come in?”
“It was in a box of emeralds, never seen one before. Was actually hoping that you could price it”
>He rubs his chin a little, slowly lifting the glinting stone
>”Huh. Well I honestly have no idea Hype. I don’t even know what I’m looking at to be honest”
“Well, if you had to come up with a price, you think that maybe… you could put an employee discount on it?”
>He lowers the gem, an inquisitive expression on his muzzle
>”Why’s that? You got plans for this thing?”
>>
>>27331871
Well, my marefriend said she really wants this specific kind of gem for the wedding.
>>
>>27331871
I'm hoping to propose with it actually.
>>
>>27331895
This.
>>
“Well, I was actually hoping to propose with it”
>His ears perk up, obviously more curious
>”Propose? With this thing? Hype it’s barely even cut, and even then you’d have to get it set in a ring”
“I know, but my marefriend said she really wants this specific kind of gem for the wedding”
>”I’m not even sure what this specific gem is, do you?”
“She said it was called a chaos emerald I think. It’s got magical properties, so it’s colored all weird”
>You give him a hopeful smile, trying to hide your excitement that you actually found the gem
>”Well, I’m sorry Hype, but we just can’t sell off individual stones”
>Your ears immediately flop down, head becoming crest fallen
“Are you sure sir?”
>”Yes, we have to sell them as a set Hype, these are meant for companies to buy in bulk”
“O-oh, I didn-“
>”However, when we sell the batch it came in, I could let you know where it’s going if you’d like? You could talk to the company that buys it”
>>
>>27332169
Of course, sir. Anything to help me get it.
>>
>>27332169
it would be easier to just order one ourselves.
let's try the company though.
>>
>>27332169
That'd be great. Thanks boss.
>>
“Of course, sir. Anything to help me get it!”
>He smirks at your enthusiasm, handing the gem back to you
>”Well go on and place it back in the box, I’ll give some of my peers a call and see if I can’t come up with a price for it”
“Will do”
>”And as soon as I figure out where it’s being shipped, you’ll be the first to know”
“EEEEE!”
>You quickly place a hoof over your muzzle, blushing in embarrassment
“Uh, I mean, th-thanks boss”
>”No problem. Now go on and get out of here, it’s time to close up”
>Nodding, you trot on out of his office with a final ‘thank you’
>Getting back into your cubicle you’re quick to open up the container, placing the coveted jewel inside
>Giving it one final look over you sigh, closing the lid
>It might be easier to try and order another one, but if your boss hasn’t even seen one of these, you’re not too sure of your chances
>Reaching over to grab your saddle bags you prepare to clock out for the day
>That is until you see the light on your answering machine
>Clicking the button you listen in
>’You have: 1 New Message’
>”HYPE!”
>You nearly jump back in surprise
>”Why aren’t you answering your phone?”
>It’s Raven. and she sounds kind of peeved
>”Go to the store and pick me up some premium cherry ice cream after work. PREMIUM! And uh, oh! And pickles! Make sure they’re dill!”
>You’ll never understand pregnancy cravings
>”And you better not come home without them!”
>The message abruptly ends with the slamming of the phone
>>
>>27332487
Welp, looks like we're heading to the store.
>>
>>27332487

We're done work, right? We better hurry up and get the Premium ice cream and pickles. Don't want to keep the love of our life waiting.
>>
>>27332487
Hey, there's a P-Mart on the way back from work, isn't there?
>>
>>27332487
might as well shop for other things since we're heading for the store. like cereal, eggs, oven bake pizza.
>>
>>27332569
And some fruit maybe.
>>
>>27332582
always fruit
>>
probably for the best we didnt get to buy it immediately, we have to make sure our chaos emerald is bigger than the one pin prick got.
>>
>Sighing, you flick off the light, exiting the cubicle
>Guess you’re heading to the store. At least Ponemart is on the way home
>Punching out you trot out the building, heading off into the evening down the sidewalk
>Passing the bus stop you keep moving, headed straight for the store a couple of blocks away
>While you’re there you might as well get some other groceries. Maybe some cereal, eggs, oven bake pizza
>A-and maybe a little fruit for yourself
>Finally approaching the store you see an elderly customer exiting, politely holding the door open for her as she walks out
>”Oh, you’re such a gentlebat!”
“Y-you too”
>Scooting past her you head inside, hooves clipping on the white tile floor
>A cherry colored pegasus mans the register, lazily blowing bubbles with her gum as she pays you no mind
>Walking on by you immediately find the coveted dill pickles, scooping them into your basket
>Now for some premium cherry ice cream
>Heading through the isles you make the all too familiar trip to the freezers, testament of Raven’s love of ice cream
>”Let me guess, Raven sent you?”
>Craning your neck a white unicorn stands down the aisle, his neat work vest reading ‘security manager’
“Gar!”
>You quickly gallop to your friend, the stallion chuckling
>”Sometimes I regret saving you from that witch. Getting carried off by squirrels seems like a better fate than marriage”
“Y-you promised not to bring that up anymore”
>He just smirks, giving you a friendly bat on the shoulder
>>
>>27332813
>He just smirks, giving you a friendly bat on the shoulder
I don't know if Raven is okay with pets. Even friendly ones.
>>
>>27332813
>put a bat on our shoulder
say hi to the little guy and ask gar where he got it (har har)
tell gar she's great one you get to know her. she kisses you good night and says she loves us. We're pretty happy.
>>
>>27332813
I figured by this point Gar had already moved away from the city. Anywho, tell him our plans to properly propose and have a wedding. He's got to be our best stallion.
>>
>>27332821
Well, she already keeps one bat around.
>>
>>27332915
she also said we're the only bat for her.
>>
>You look at the little bat, perched neatly on your shoulder
“H-hey there little guy”
>It merely screeches at you
“so uh, where’d you find this thing?”
>”Oh him? He was flying around in the storage room, kept trying to get at the mango shipment. Figured he should be with his own kind”
“I don’t know if Raven is okay with pets. Even friendly ones”
>”Oh come on, she already puts up with one already!”
“Well, you do have a point…”
>The bat blinks a couple times, unmoving as it clings to you
“Anywaaaay… Raven is great when you get to know her. She even kisses me goodnight and says she loves me!”
>”Hype she tried to kill you with a bumper car!”
“Th-that’s in the past now. She hasn’t done that in months”
>He gives you an unconvinced look
“But speaking of Raven, I’m finely going to properly propose to her. And we’re gonna have a perfect wedding!”
“Well I wish you the best of luck, you’re gonna need it”
>Your hoof scuffs on the floor innocently, a dopey grin on your face
“W-well, I was actually wondering… would you be the best stallion?”
>”Me? A best stallion?”
“Sure! You’re my best friend!”
>“Well I’m moving away in about a month, it’ll have to be soon”
“I’ll try to set it up as fast as I can, promise”
>He ponders it for a moment, blue eyes peering to the ceiling in thought
>”Tell you what, me and a couple of the guys are gonna hangout after work later this week. Why don’t you come along and we could talk it over?”
“Oh, well I don’t know if Raven would approve. She doesn’t like it when I get home lat-“
>”Come on Hype, I’m moving away! Surely she’d let you come”
>>
>>27333132
he is the reason we're currently together, and that hype is alive. so yes, she should understand that we want to spend as much time as we can with him and say good bye.
>>
>>27333132
We can convince her. After all, she was missing her friends too.
>>
>>27333132
yeah, im sure she'll understand.
>>
Fuck I just now got it. Witches like bats and Raven likes Hype and... yeah. That's funny.
>>
“I’m sure she’ll understand. I mean, you’re the whole reason that we’re together… and that she didn’t murder me”
>”You sure? I know clingy she can be”
“Positive! I’ll convince her, you’ll see”
>”Well alright. I’m counting on you”
>He begins to trot away, looking back
>”Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to get back to watch the store. Damn teenagers keep stealing those Kevlar infused condoms. Come find me if you need anything!”
>With that he disappears around the corner, trotting out of view
>Turning to the little bat on your shoulder you give him a smile
“Come on. Let’s get some groceries”
>Going about your business you collect most of the items
>Pizza, cereal, eggs… some mangoes
>Your new friend tried to snatch them from you, but you reassured him that he can have some when you get home
>Now all that’s left is the ice-cream
>Moving to the back of the store your fur stands on end as the temperature drops, the freezers chilling the air
>Your bat friend screeches in protest
“There there, we’ll be out of here in a second. Just need to find some premium cherry ice cream”
>Let’s see now
>Ah! Here’s the cherry ice cream
>Your eyes dart around, trying to find the premium
>…
>Oh no
“M-maybe there’s some over here?”
>You look on the next rack, breathing a sigh of relieve
“Here we go, premium cherry… sherbet”
>Your eyes go wide, knees nearly buckling
>Desperately snapping your head this way and that you can’t find premium cherry ice cream
>>
>>27333496
M-maybe some other store has it.
>>
>>27333496
ask gar if they have some in the back, maybe they didn't restock recently? we just any store employee.
we should also ask for pickles.
>>
>>27333496
We need to ask Gar if they have any in the back.
>>
>>27333496
c-check the backroom?
>>
“M-maybe it’s in the backroom?”
>Galloping down the aisle your hoofies nearly trip as you skid around the corner, locating the white unicorn staring at the mango shelf
“GAR!”
>He jumps, whizzing around
>”I-I wasn’t going to eat the- oh Hype”
>You breathes a sigh of relief
“Gar, where’s the premium cherry ice cream?!”
>Grabbing his chest tuft you desperately shake him
“Tell me it’s in the back! TELL ME!”
>”Woah woah slow down there!”
>You release your grip, nearly trembling
>”What do you need?”
“Premium cherry ice cream! There’s cherry ice cream, and premium cherry sherbet. But no premium cherry ice cream!”
>Your wings begin to fidget, the bat on your shoulder kekekeing due to the excitement
>Gar merely stands there, scratching the back of his neck
>”Uh, yeeeeah. Our shipment hasn’t come in yet”
“N-no problem. I’m sure another store has it, r-right?”
>”Hype, I’m pretty sure most other places have closed down by now. You know that PoneMart has extended hours”
>Your eye twitches, ears folding backwards
>You feel like you’re about to pass out
>>
>>27333786
Oh God, I'm gonna get cursed
>>
>>27333786
It's fine, when will the shipment be here? We'll just fall asleep somewhere and wait for it to arrive.
>>
>>27333819
We can't do that either. We can't leave Raven alone at home, she'll just get madder
>>
>>27333839
aren't her friends there right now?
>>
>>27333845
probably not tonight, since we promised to help set it up
>>
>>27333786
Gar please. Where do the shipments come from?
Where's the nearest Ponemart from here?
>>
>>27333845
She said she'd give them a call today. I don't think they're over right now, but it's possible.
>>
>>27333786
We have to get the next best thing and hope we don't die. Or worse.
>>
are there any other ponemarts in town? can gar call other stores to check stock?
>>
>As your legs turn to jelly you reach out, propping yourself up against a shelf
>A white light begins to overtake you, a voice calling out in the distance
>”Hype? Hype you ok man?”
“I’m gonna get cursed…”
>”What? Why?”
“Raven NEEDED that ice cream. And it’s not here!”
>”Clam down Hype, we’ll fix this! As a PoneMart manager I must ensure that every customer is satisfied”
“You don’t understand Gar, you just don’t understand. She’ll curse me the moment I walk in the door!”
>”Oh come on, how bad could it be?”
“I don’t want to live in the gerbil cage again! I mean, the exercise wheel was cool, but still!”
>“I-it’s gonna be ok. Just take it easy”
“Please Gar, when’s your next shipment? I need to know!”
>”Uh, in couple days I think”
“N-no…”
>”I’m sorry Hype. We had some earlier, I swear! Must have just sold out”
>As you begin to hyperventilate Gar goes galloping off through the aisles
>”Hang on buddy, I’ll find out what day it comes!”
>Slumping onto the floor you start to consider your options
>You could bring her the next best thing. Maybe she’ll go easy on you?
>Either that or you hang out in Ponemart for a couple days
>As you grovel on the floor a cart casually goes by you, an older mare pushing it
>You initially ignore it, preferring to focus on your impending doom
>But a certain tub in the cart catches your eye
>Premium cherry ice-cream!
>Shooting back to all fours the bat on your shoulder is nearly thrown off, clinging to your fur
>The mare continues to walk down the aisle with her cart, totally oblivious to you
>>
>>27333869
Would that be the cherry icecream or the premium cherry sherbert?
>>
>>27334100
cherry ice cream with "premium" written on it or premium cherry sherbert with "sherbert" crossed out
>>
>>27334098
Approach her politely and say "Excuse me ma'am, I don't mean to be a bother but my fiance has been experiencing some pretty heavy cravings and shes asked for the premium cherry icecream, unfortunately there is none left in stock but i see you have one in your buggy, Could you maybe help me out? I'd be willing to pay for a regular cherry icecream in exchange for having that one"
>>
>>27334128
'pregnancy cravings' not just cravings.
>>
Let's just eat a bunch of premium cherries and cum inside her mouth.
>>
>You nearly lunge forward, sprinting towards her
>But you quickly collect yourself, pausing
>You are a gentlebat. This requires politeness
>Taking a deep breath you casually trot over, making sure that you don’t sneak up behind her
>Flashing her your trademark smile you introduce yourself
“Hello mam”
>She gives you a gentle grin back as she nonchalantly grabs a loaf of bread, tossing it in the cart
>”Oh, hello there. Can I help you?”
"Well, I don't mean to be a bother but my fiancé has been experiencing some pretty heavy preganancy cravings and she’s asked for the premium cherry ice-cream, unfortunately there is none left in stock”
>She nods, waiting for you to continue
“But I see you have one in your buggy, Could you maybe help me out? I'd be willing to pay for a regular cherry ice-cream in exchange for having that one"
>Her eyes flick down to the tub, then to you, a hint of guilt in them
>”Oh, well I’d like to help you sir, but it’s my foals birthday, and he really wanted this. But I’m sure your fiancé will understand”
“I-I don’t think she will”
>”Oh nonsense. Pregnancy cravings can be a little odd, but it’s not like I put a curse on my husband or anything when I was having them”
>She begins to laugh, you nervously chuckling with her
>”But I wish you the best of luck!”
>She starts to push the cart forward again, moving down the aisle
>>
File: 1449468204955.jpg (36KB, 459x488px) Image search: [Google]
1449468204955.jpg
36KB, 459x488px
>>27334399
>>
>>27334399
Ma'am, I'll pay you double the price of that icecream.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>27334461
Let's just buy non-premium and put it all in a bowl as soon as we get home.
>>
>>27334473
Won't she be able to tell the difference? She might have some sort of witch sense...
>>
sherbert is just low fat icecream right? maybe we can buy premium sherbert and whipping cream to make up those missing fat calories.
>>
File: 1423510292697.jpg (197KB, 970x854px) Image search: [Google]
1423510292697.jpg
197KB, 970x854px
>>27334606
>Sherbet and whipped cream
>>
>>27334633
What? literally the only difference is 2%MF vs 10%+
>>
>>27334399
I'll pay you double. Triple!
>>
File: 1456762555821.png (120KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1456762555821.png
120KB, 900x900px
boop
>>
Poor Hype how long will he be subjected to this torture.
>>
>>27335365
dum hors
>>
Hype needs to find a way to become immune to curses.
>>
Are there any other stores in town that might carry premium cherry? Even a corner store that sells it at like 10$ per cup?
>>
Death is faar better than marriage
>>
>>27334399
you can just tell the foal they didn't have any at the store and that you'll get them something else. Why do they need it so soon?
>>
Raven please take me up into your kingdom of torture.
>>
>>27336922
>Why do they need it so soon?
>it's my foal's birthday
>>
baby bump
>>
>>27337788
>>
>>27334399
We still need to buy a jar of dill pickles, let hope they at lest have those.
>>
>>27338837
>Walking on by you immediately find the coveted dill pickles, scooping them into your basket
>>
>>27339018
Well we has half of what raven requested, so the curse can't be too bad.
>>
Let's ask for a bowlful and just give raven slightly melted ice cream.
>>
what if we buy premium vanilla, premium cherry's and a premium blender.
>>
>You stand up on your hind hooves, pulling at your mane in distress
>You need that ice cream!
>Either that or you’ll be making some from scratch
>Galloping back over to her you try to lay on that old Hype charm
“P-please mam, you don’t understand!”
>”Sir, I already told you that my foa-“
“I’ll pay you double, no, TRIPLE for that ice-cream!”
>”Hmmm”
>She looks down at the tub, pondering
>”Well, every mother has her price”
“Y-you mean it?”
>”Sure. I’ll just get him a regular tub and say it’s premium, not like he’ll ever know”
“EEEEE!”
>You hop into the air, flapping your wings as you do a flip in place
>Sticking the landing you’re quick to pull out your wallet, exchanging the money for the precious tub of frozen cow juice
>As the mare walks away with the cart you can’t help but rub it, knowing how close to disaster you were
>”Hype! Hype!”
>A panicked Gar comes running over
>”The next shipment isn’t do for three days! But here, take this!”
>He shoves a piece of paper into your hoof
>”It’s a one way bus ticket out of town! If you leave now you could be out of the state by dawn. I’ll tell Raven that you died in a band marching accident!”
>>
>>27341174
No, it's okay! It's all okay! I got the ice cream!
>>
>>27341174
I got the ice cream but
C..can I save the ticket anyway if another thing happens?
>>
Gars a good friend.
>>
>>27341174
damn, that's a good back up plan.
>>
>>27341174
It's okay Gar, I got some off a nice lady!
... can I keep the ticket anyway?
>>
>>27341174
Now that we have what we need we should get home ASAP.
>>
“No, it's okay! It's all okay! I got the ice cream!”
>”R-really?”
“Yeah, some nice lady let me have it! Everything’s going to be just fine!”
>”Oh that’s a relief”
>He reaches out for the ticket but you quickly nudge it away
“M-maybe I could just hold onto this? You know, just in case?”
>He nods in solemn understand
>”Take it, it’s all yours my friend”
“You’re the best Gar. But I’ve got to get home, like now!”
>As you gallop to the register he yells behind you
>”Don’t forget to ask Raven about hanging out!”
“I will!”
>Nearly crashing into the register you throw your wallet on the counter as the mare checks you put, paying for the groceries
>And the ice-cream. Again.
>Without even specifying if you wanted paper or plastic you tear out the door, wings unfurling
>Climbing into the air you beat your little wings as fast as they can go, tie whipping in the wind
>After a frantic flight you touch down on your front step, covered in sweat
>Pushing the door open with your last bit of energy you slink inside, panting
>Raven’s head pops up from the couch
>”There you are! Do you know what time it is?"
>You merely hobble into the living room, dropping the groceries where you stand
"Well? What the heck took you?!”
>>
>>27341693
I'm sorry dear, I stayed late at work, but then I had to stop by the store to get your food. They were out, but I just managed to get some.
>>
>>27341693
Sorry, I had to fight for the last tub of premium cherry ice cream.
>>
>>27341693
you said not to come home until we got pickles and ice cream so we looked for pickles and ice cream.
>>
>>27341693
some mare thought she could have the last tub of icecream, but I took care of that.
>>
>>27341693
If only Hype were more like the Postal Dude.
>>
>>27341693
It's at this moment the bat pokes out of our mane and makes cute bat squeaky noises.
>>
>>27341693
Also we might have a pet bat now.
>>
>You raise a hoof, taking a minute to catch your breath as Raven glares, her stare drilling into your very soul
>No really, you think you can feel her trying to take your soul
>Panting finally stopped, you answer your love
“Well, you said not to come home until we got pickles and ice cream, so I didn’t come home until I had pickles and ice cream”
>”You got off work over an hour ago! You better have a good explanation why it took so long”
“Honey please, I had to bargain with a mare for the last tub of premium cherry ice cream”
>”Oh really now?”
“Yes! I refused to let it get away!”
>Raven continues to give you a dangerous glare, but slowly seems to soften up
>That is until her eyes flick upwards
>”And just what the heck is THAT?”
>Peering upwards you feel something shift around on your head
>A second later the little bat pokes out of your mane, screeching
>>
>>27342090
Oh. It's a bat. Gar gave him to me.
>>
>>27342090
Gar put him on my shoulder as a humorous homonym. Allow me to explain, he meant to give me a bat on my shoulder, but he really gave me a bat!
>>
>>27342090
We forgot we had that. It's a bat, who is really nice and cute! Say hi to Raven little guy. smart too. I guess he was a "gift" from gar.We should give a name.
>>
>>27341785
The one in postal 2 or the one in 3? Cause the one from the first one is a crazy psycho, and the one in the movie is very OOC
>>
>>27342137
3 doesn't exist, as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>27342113
Let's name him... Reymond.
>>
“Oh, I forgot all about him”
>”How exactly did you forget about a bat in your mane? And where’d you even get that thing?”
“Gar put him on my shoulder as a humorous homonym”
>Her eyebrow merely raises
“ Allow me to explain. He meant to give me a bat on my shoulder, but he really gave me a bat! Like a mammal bat!”
>You burst out laughing, unable to contain yourself from your own joke
>Raven just stares unamused
“Uh… anyway. He’s really nice though. Say hi to Raven little guy!”
>It starts to kekeke right on top of your head, you giving Raven an excited grin as he does
>”So, what exactly are you gonna do with it?”
“I don’t know… we should give him a name!”
>She waves a hoof dismissively, greedily floating over the groceries with her magic
>”I'd say that you have a little more experience with bats than I do. You name it"
>>
>>27342359
Doggo
>>
>>27342359
Well, he's our Bud so we should name him Dank.
>>
>>27342359
I guess we'll just keep him as a pet. It's not like he takes up a lot of space or will eat a lot of food. And he just sits on our head.
can't think of a good name so going with happy. because he likes to go kekeke
>>
>>27342359
Doggo
>>
>>27342359
Doggo
>>
File: 1440577049311.jpg (36KB, 178x229px) Image search: [Google]
1440577049311.jpg
36KB, 178x229px
>>27342359
JUST
>>
The hell is a Doggo?
>>
>>27342504
A winged doggo is a bat.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (149KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
149KB, 600x489px
>>27342504
Doggo
>>
>>27342513
This anon presents a compelling argument. A winged doggo is indeed a member of Chiroptera, and as such is the correct name.
>>
“Hmmm”
>You reach up, grabbing the little creature attempting to make a home out of your mane
>It wriggles in your hooves a little, wings flapping, but it soon clams down, eyes blinking at you
>Well, he is your little bud. Maybe you could call him dank?
>No, that’s too stereotypical
>Think Hype, think!
>Looking at the bat’s face you note his adorable little nose and fuzzy ears
>Kind of reminds of a flying dog
>Wait, that’s it!
“Doggo!”
>”What did you say?”
“Doggo. We’ll call him Doggo”
>”That’s a dumb name”
“Well I like it!”
>Doggo gives you another screech before hopping out of your hoof, flapping away
>He quickly glides up to the ceiling, grabbing a nice rafter to roost on
>Satisfied that your little friend enjoys his name you trot over to the couch, Raven already tearing into the food
>Reaching around she grabs a pickle, using it as a scoop in the ice-cream before munching on it
>Pregnancy is gross
>As she chews she finally notes your presence
>”So… how was work?”
>Before you can answer another ice cream coated pickle is in her mouth
>>
>>27342732
A little bit tiring, I was thinking of turning in early tonight.

Other than that, pretty good.

I say we don't mention the chaos emerald until we know we can get it.
>>
>>27342751
and then we mention it by dropping to a knee.
>>
File: 1446331458962.png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1446331458962.png
1KB, 128x128px
Pausing
>>
>>27342751
We'll have to get hanging out with Gar somewhere in there.
>>
>>27342867
I love you.
>>
boop
>>
bat
>>
>>27343670
beep
>>
Butt
>>
>>27345151
Raven's butt
>>
>>27345151
big butt
>>
>>27346153
Slutty butt.
>>
>>27342732
we had to drink coffee to stay up since we stayed up so late last night.
>>
we need to take doggo to the vet won't we?
>>
“A little bit tiring. I was actually thinking about turning in early tonight”
>”Stressful day?”
“Well, I had to drink a lot of coffee. I was up kinda late drying the ceiling”
>Her cheeks turn a shade of pink
>”O-oh. Well I saw on the home and health channel that it the key to a happy household is a clean ceiling”
“Uh, well I guess if they said it on TV…”
>”But other than that, how was work?”
“The same as usual, just organized a few boxes of gems”
>”You work with that stuff every day and you’ve never handled a chaos emerald? “
>You sheepishly grin, trying to sound casual
“Y-yeah. Guess they’re that rare”
>She scoops more ice-cream into her mouth
>”They aren’t easy to find, that’s for sure”
>Placing the tub of ice-cream on the floor sure turns to you just a little more
>”I called up the girls today, they’re coming over tomorrow evening”
>>
>>27349506
sounds like it's going to be fun. Ask her if you can hang out with gar.
>>
>>27349506
Who would buy or sell a chaos emerald anyway? Just so I know where to start shopping around. I'd hate to have to start my search at a library looking up what they even are for.
>>
>>27349506
Good, now we can bring up going to see Gar.
>>
>>27349623
we got Pin Pricks husband, he knows apparently
>>
>Hey, this seems like a good time to bring up Gar
“Well that sounds great dear, I’m sure it’ll be fun. Need me to help set up?”
>”Nah, they’ll be here before you’re off work anyway”
“Well alright then, hope you have fun with your friends. And speaking of friends, do you mind if I hang out with Gar in a couple of days?”
>”He tried to convince you to kill me last year”
“Well, yeah… but he’s the reason we’re together now!”
>She taps her hoof, looking off into the distance
>”Well, I guess so. But you better not come back wasted!”
“Raven, I haven’t drank in months”
>”What about that mango cider?”
“Th-that doesn’t count”
>”If you guys go to the tavern, don’t you dare look at other mares. If the bartender is a mare I want you to sit facing away from the bar”
“I uh… sure dear”
>”Good”
>She confidently smiles, picking up the ice-cream once more
>”So you said this was the last tub they had?”
“Sure was! I wasn’t going to leave without it!”
>”Thank you dear… but you messed up on the pickles”
“Wh-what?”
>She floats the jar over, turning the label towards you
>”I asked for dill. These are SOUR dill”
“But… it’s still dill”
>”You’ve failed me Hype”
>Her horn glows a menacing purple hue, you putting up your hooves in defense
“Raven please!”
>That’s all you get off before a zap of electricity hits you, your body feeling tingly
>>
>But the feeling soon passes, your eyes slowly opening
>Huh. You didn’t explode
>You also are still in the same dimension
>Body looks the same… maybe she was just pulling your leg?
>Raven merely looks at the TV, paying you no mind
>Trotting off in confusion you head to the bathroom
>You drank way too much coffee
>As you enter the room you lift up the lid, relieving yourself
>A moment later you trot over to the sink, squirting soap onto your hooves as you smile into the mirror
>…Wait
>Coking your head to the side you observe your smooth looking ears
>Your ear tufts! Your precious ear tufts! >They’re missing!
>>
>>27350003
yell out "nooo" check wings.
>>
>>27350003
t-they grow back, right?
>>
>>27350003
Not again!
>>
>>27350003
Scream at the top of your bat lungs kekekekeke
>>
“Noooo!”
>You nearly fall backwards as you whiz around, trying to check your wings
>They’re still there… for now
>Shakily turning back to the mirror you rub a hoof on your now tuft-less ears
“Not again…”
>At least when that griffon mauled you she only snipped off one!
>Holding back the tears you begin to wallow in emotion
>What good is a bat without tufts? You’ll lose your job for sure!
>Then you’ll have to turn to a life of crime. You can’t survive in jail! You’re too soft!
>And then you’ll only be able to communicate with Raven through a phone behind a glass barrier
>Realizing your imminent fate you fall back on your plot, screeching up to the heavens
“KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!”
>Doggo swoops into the room, screeching like a mad bat as he flies laps around you
>Together you kekeke, unsure of your futures
>”… Are you quite done?”
>Doggo does another lap around your head as you look in the doorway, Raven giving you a neutral look
>>
>>27350305
yes. Ask for her to please give back your ear tufts.
>>
>>27350305
Give them back!
>>
>>27350305
sad keke while gesturing at your missing tufts
>>
>>27350305
A bat is only as good as his tufts.
>>
>>27350684
and ours only recently grew back, we cant do that again.
>>
>You look to her with wide eyes, hooves frantically flailing around your head
>Raven just darkly smirks
>”What’s wrong dear?”
>Finally getting a grip you point to your ears
“Kekeke!”
>Doggo follows up your remarks with another well thought out screech
>”Aw dear, I can’t understand you”
“R-raven, please… give them back”
>”Give what back?”
“My tufts! Please, I just finally regrew the left one, I can’t go through that again!”
>”Oh come on dear, it’s just overgrown hairs”
“It’s more than that! A bat’s only as good as his tufts!”
>”And a witch is only as good as her curses”
>You feebly slump to the floor, groveling
“Raven, you don’t understand. I just can’t go tuft-less. I-it’s not natural”
>She stares down to you, an indecisive look on her muzzle
>”I don’t know Hype, you did mess up pretty bad with those pickles”
“Pickles can be bought at the store, tufts can’t!”
>”Hmmmm. Alright”
“Really?”
>”But you’re going to have to make it up to me”
“H-how?”
>”I’m sure you’ll think of something. But let all that be a warning to you”
>With another zap of her horn your body jolts
>But when you reach up and pat your ears, the coveted tufts have returned in full size
>>
>>27350871
EEEEEE. Thanks Raven. Now let's make ourselves something to eat and then we can fall asleep. Make sure to feed doggo too.
>>
>>27350871
gently comb tufts back into their proper position and vow to always read the labels going forward.

But seriously, bed time for batties. especially if they're coming over tommorow.
>>
>>27350871
God damn I love Doggo. He just understands us on deeper level, ya'know?
>>
>You ‘EEEE’ in excitement, causing Doggo to begin circling the room again
“Thank you Raven!”
>”Hey, it’s no problem dear”
>She leans in, giving you a tender kiss
>”And tufts or not, you’re still my Hype”
>Trotting out of the room she leaves you and your little buddy alone, the bat landing on your shoulder
>Yawning, you realize just how tired you are
“Whelp, bed time for batties”
>Turning to the mirror you pull out a comb, neatly combing the tufts into their proper positions
>Once you are satisfied you vow to use this as a lesson to always read the pickle jar labels properly
>Doggo shifts on your shoulder, peering at you
“Come on, let’s get you something to eat”
>Just then your stomach growls
“And maybe a bedtime snack for me”
>Flicking off the light to move to the kitchen, digging through the grocery bag
>But you soon find what you’re looking for
>A ripe mango is lifted from the bag, being placed on the table
>Every once in a while you like to get yourself a little treat from the store
>Turning your back your hoof retrieves a plate from the cabinet, excitedly placing it on the table
>Your heart sinks, eyes widening
“My mango!”
>The fruitless table lies before you
>Looking around in desperation you nearly panic
>That is until you hear wings rustling
>Looking up Doggo is hanging from the ceiling
>In his wings he holds your missing fruit, munching away
>>
>>27351175
Cut out a chunk for doggo.
We need to share the fruit.
>>
>>27351175
C'mon doggo, we need to share.
>>
>>27351175
Either we're a team or a we're not Doggo. Do you wanna be a bat flying solo when Ravens friends get here, or do you want to be a united front?
>>
File: fruit-bat-with-fig-400.jpg (43KB, 400x641px) Image search: [Google]
fruit-bat-with-fig-400.jpg
43KB, 400x641px
Pausing
>>
>>27351246
I love you
>>
>>27351246
I love you more than that other guy.
>>
Doggo pls
>>
>>27351257
>>27352218
I love you both
>>
>>27355657
Y-you too.
>>
>>27353163
>>
File: 1461893412969.png (507KB, 1200x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1461893412969.png
507KB, 1200x1222px
>>
File: 1463199366503.png (88KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463199366503.png
88KB, 900x900px
>>
>>27359539
nice bat pony
>>
>You fold your arms in slight annoyance, making sure to use a firm, yet friendly tone
“C'mon Doggo, we need to share the fruit”
>The bat pauses for a moment, peering down to you
>And promptly begins to engorge himself again
“Come on man, there’s too much for one little bat anyway”
>He doesn’t seem to pay any attention, tiny tongue lapping at some juice dripping down the fruit
>Such an unruly bat
>Time for another tactic you suppose
>Placing yourself directly under the fruit thief a juice droplet splashes onto the tile floor
“Either we're a team or a we're not Doggo”
>He briefly pauses his snacking once more, tongue licking his juice spattered snout
“Do you wanna be a bat flying solo when Ravens friends get here, or do you want to be a united front? Because I’ve heard Raven talking on the phone with her friends before, and apparently bat wings are used in several potions”
>Upon saying that the bat freezes, little eyes growing wider
>Giving a glance between you and the fruit, his wings let go
>Holding a hoof out the mango plops into it, it’s skin marked with plenty of nibbles
>>
>>27360812
There's a good doggo. Now we split this equally based on caloric daily value needs. I know it seems unfair, but you're much smaller than me.
>>
>>27360830
I can just picture Hype having a set of books detailing all that.
>>
“There’s a good Doggo”
>The bat lets go of the ceiling, gracefully gliding down to the table, giving his wings a quick flap before landing
>But as you turn to put the mango on the plate he begins screeching
“Now now Doggo, you’ll get a piece”
>You reach over and pull out a thick book, dropping it on the table, Doggo bouncing from the impact
“Now we split this equally based on caloric daily value needs. I know it seems unfair, but you're much smaller than me”
>Flipping open the book you go through the pages
“Let’s see… mango… mango… ah, here we go!”
>Scanning the text, you pull out a knife
“The average mango has 201 calories. However, his one seems to be slightly juicer than normal. But you did take a few bites out of it, so I’ll have to factor that in”
>Rubbing your chin you do the math
“So that should work out to about… 201 calories!”
>Hovering the knife over the fruit you take a rough estimation on Doggo’s caloric needs vs yours
>Cutting out a nice piece you push it over to your little friend
>He promptly starts screeching and throwing a fit
>>
>>27361357
just cut it 40/60. next time we're getting two mangos so we don't have to do this again.
>>
>>27361357
Doggo pls.
I need this to live.
>>
>>27361357
Doggo, this is the most fair way we can possibly do this.
>>
>>27361357
doggo you already had a nibble, you're getting more then you need!
>>
>>27361357
I pay for it you double pupper
It's only fair I get a 60/40
>>
“Doggo please, I need this to live. And this is the fairest way that we can possibly do this”
>His wings fold in an upset manner, tiny muzzle scrunching
“Come on, you’ve already had some. This is more than you need!”
>He continues to give you a displeased look
>Sighing, you roll your eyes, giving into his demands
>Cutting off just a little more you push it towards him, the bat happily digging in
>Spoiled little guy
>But now that that’s been solved…
>Picking up your portion your fangs dig into the juice fruit, sugary sweetness assaulting your taste buds
>No wonder your ancestors used to kill for these
>You greedily dig in, but even then you are not a savage
>Placing the fruit back on the plate you gently pat your muzzle with a napkin before continuing
>Table manners are the corner stone of society
>10 minutes later you throw the cleanly licked mango core away, washing the plate
>Doggo roosts up on the ceiling, snoring peacefully
>You’re honestly not sure how he was able to fly after eating that much fruit
>Trotting out of the kitchen you look back to your new friend, quietly ‘kekekeing’ with every breath
“Goodnight Doggo. Sweet dreams”
>And with that you flick off the light
>Yawning you head to bed, feeling the tiredness begin to kick in as your mango high subsides
>Walking in you Find Raven lying in bed, reading a novel by the light of her nightstand lamp
>Crawling under the sheets you collapse back onto the pillow with a sigh
>”You know Hype, I thought we agreed no pets. Are you sure having that little guy in here is such a good idea?”
>>
>>27361833
Off course
>>
>>27361833
Of course. He's not going to hurt anypony. We just need to keep our fruit in bat-proof places.

Maybe a cage for when we're not home so he doesn't do his business on the carpet.
He and I share a lot of the same needs, I think keeping a bat will be good practice for a foal.
>>
>>27361833
He seems nice enough.
Besides, now you'll always have some company while I'm out.
>>
>>27361890
>We just need to keep our fruit in bat-proof places.
Hype later died of malnutrition
>>
>>27361833
Would he be better off on the street? I didn't expect to get him, but i feel responsible for him now.
>>
“Of course! He seems nice enough”
>”Are you sure? I don’t want a trouble maker in the house”
“Positive, he's not going to hurt anypony. We just need to keep our fruit in bat-proof places”
>”I don’t know Hype, one bat around here is enough”
“Would he be better off on the street? I didn't expect to get him, but I feel responsible for him now”
>”Well, maybe not on the street, but isn’t there like a bat shelter around here or something?”
“We can get him a cage for when we’re not home, that should be good enough”
>”But are we ready for a pet bat? Usually I just use them in potions”
“D-don’t joke about that”
>She chuckles, turning the page in her book
“Besides, he and I share a lot of the same needs. I think keeping a bat will be good practice for a foal”
>”… I see no possible way in which that would help”
“Oh you know, if we can care for him, we’ll know that we can care for a foal!”
>”Well… alright, he can stay. For now”
>Your wings rustle in excitement
“Thanks Raven, you’re the best”
>”Oh please, I know it. It’s be nice to have some company around here during the day too”
>Your mind flashes to Raven forcing Doggo to watch day time shopping network programs with her
>It’s not a pretty sight
>”But let’s just make one thing clear Hype. If that bat makes a mess, your ear tufts will be the price”
>>
File: 1439960750626.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1439960750626.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>27362198
Y-yes dear.
>>
>>27362198
O-oh.
>>
>>27362198
Y-yes Raven. I'll be sure to clean up after him.
>>
>>27362198
NOT MY EAR TUFTS!
Also he's been very good so far.
>>
“NOT MY EAR TUFTS!”
>You quickly cover your mouth, stopping your outburst
“I-I mean, yes dear”
>”Good. Glad we have an understanding”
“I’ll be sure to clean up any mess he makes”
>”You better, because I’ll know!”
“No worries, he’s been very good so far”
>”I hope he stays that way for your sake”
>Raven finally shuts her book, leaning over to switch off the light
>”Night dear, love you”
>A nice kiss is planted on your lips before she curls up in the blanket
>Closing your eyes you almost immediately pass out, Raven still rustling to find a good position as you drift off
>…
>Hitting the alarm you roll out of bed same as always, ready for another great day work
>You slept like a baby last night and feel totally recharged
>Excitedly heading out of the bedroom you go to check up on your new friend, wondering what to feed him for breakfast
“Good morning Doggo, how’d you slee…. oh no”
>You stand there, staring into the living room
>The living room lamp lies on the floor, smashed
>>
>>27362598
Overnight earthquakes, the silent lamp killer.
>>
>>27362598
Doggo, what have you done?
We need to fix this now!
>>
>>
>>27362598
Is Raven still sleeping? Make sure not to be too loud if she is.
>>
>>27362841
qt
>>
>>27362841
tie 2 adorable
>>
>>27362841
das it mane
>>
>M-maybe it was an overnight earthquake? They’re known to kill lamps!
>Cautiously moving closer you bend down, observing the fallen appliance
>”KEE!”
>You jump back in surprise, a bat jumping up from the battered lamp shade
“Doggo, what have you done?! We need to fix this now!”
>He takes to the air, circling around the room
>It’s obvious that he doesn’t understand the urgency of the situation
>Turning your attention back to the lamp you pick it up in your hooves, a couple shards falling on the carpet
>It’s broken in half, a few small chunks broken off here and there
>The lamp shade is bent awkwardly too
>Looking at the clock you find that you have a bit of time before work
>Alright, you might be able to glue this thing back together
>But would Raven know? You’re not sure if she’d be oblivious to a repaired lamp
>But your other option is to throw it away
>She’s never really expressed interest in the thing, maybe she’ll just kind forget about it until you buy another?
>Lifting an ear you deploy your hypersensitive hearing
>Gentle snores can be heard from the bedroom
>>
>>27362841
o shit
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this Nips?
>>
>>27363053
this is indeed nippers
>>
>>27363022
technically she just said we had to clean up after the bat, not repair the destroyed.
>>
>>27363022
Chuck it out. We can get a non-smashable replacement.
>>
>>27362841
That smile creeps me the fuck out f@m
>>
>As you look at the defiled lamp in your hooves, a thought dawns on you
>Technically she just said that you had to clean up after the bat, not repair the destroyed property
>Carrying it to the trash you chuck it out, going back to the living room to meticulously clean up the small fragments
>Satisfied you move on with your morning routine
>Showering and eating breakfast as well as feeding Doggo you walk towards the door, putting the final knot in your tie
>Can't have anything other than a half windsor knot for a professional business setting
>Well, except maybe full windsor in certain scenerios
>Reaching out your hoof makes contact with the doorknob
>But then something shoots into your mane
>Nearly freaking out you feel Doggo begin to settle into your hair, attempting to form a nest like he did the other day
>>
>>27363482
I'm sorry Doggo, but I don't think they allow pets at work.

Let's make Raven a list of things that need to be done in order to take care of Doggo.
>>
>>27363482
He needs to stay home and guard Raven.
>>
File: batties.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
batties.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
Pausing
>>
>>27363482
Doggo I need you to stay here and guard the fruit.
Oh, and Raven too.
>>
File: 1463281348527.png (111KB, 725x704px) Image search: [Google]
1463281348527.png
111KB, 725x704px
>>27362841
You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?
>>
>>27363674
n-no
>>
File: 1429996260457.png (193KB, 427x390px) Image search: [Google]
1429996260457.png
193KB, 427x390px
>>27363674
>>
beb
>>
>>27363674
can I have a new bat? this one's broken
>>
File: tumblr_o1ku4w7Kpb1s04u60o5_1280.png (159KB, 1053x957px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1ku4w7Kpb1s04u60o5_1280.png
159KB, 1053x957px
>>27363674
>>
>>27365094
>>
>>27366109
dum bat
>>
>>27365094
>>
>>27369652
>>
“Doggo no”
>There’s a quick pauses, followed by a small bat face bending into your top plane of view
“I'm sorry, but I don't think they allow pets at work”
>He doesn’t seem to be swayed
“Come on buddy, I need you to stay home and guard the fruit. Oh, and Raven too”
>It takes a second, the tiny gears in his fuzzy head turning, but he takes to the air, flapping his way back to the ceiling
>Heading back to the living room you grab a piece of paper and a pen, creating a list for Raven of things that needs to be done to take care of Doggo
>1. Feed fruit
>2. Make nest in mane
>3. Take for walk
>Seems to cover all bases
“Bye Doggo, bye Raven!”
>Exiting you gallop to the bus stop
>Half an hour later you stroll on into your cubicle, looking at the reports for the day
>Receive gems, price gems, ship gems
>Seems like full workload
>”Ahem”
>Lowering the papers your boss comes into view, standing in the entrance
“Hi boss!”
>”How are you Hype?”
“Pretty good sir. Ready to sort some gems!”
>”Always dependable one aren’t you? Anyway, I figured out where that box of emeralds is going, it’s actually a local jeweler, sells all sorts of precious stones”
>He pushes a scrap of paper to you
>”There’s the company number, give em a call if you’re still interested, you know how quick those gems can sell”
>>
>>27371981
Thank you, sir. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>27371981
Let's finish some of our work and then we can call them.
>>
>>27371981
Oh good. We could probably give them a call during break.
>>
>>27371981
First break we get, call them.
>>
>>27372032
>>27372037
Thats a good battie, no personal calls during work hours.
>>
“Thank you, sir. I really appreciate it”
>”Not a problem, anything for my employee of the month”
>A warm feeling swells up inside you
>You like being a good battie
>”Best of luck. If you need me I’ll be in my office”
>As he clips out of view your eyes dart to the phone, ready to punch in the number
>But you stop yourself
>No, bad batties make personal calls during work hours. Good batties do it on their break time
>Pushing the phone number to the side you pull out some more paper work, ready to get the day rolling
>A few hours later you put the stamp of approval on a batch of fossils, certifying that they are indeed genuine
>You have fun with the fossils, once you stopped one that you yourself priced end up at the natural history museum
>Oldest known fossil of the Mangifera genus in fact
>Wheeling back in your chair you sigh, looking at the clock
>Lunch time
>But instead of reaching for your custom lunch box, you reach for the phone, excitedly typing in the number
>It rings a few times, but a mare’s voice come over the other end of the line
>”Crystalline Jewelers, how may I help you?”
>>
>>27372478
Hello, I would like to know if I could buy a gem from you and how much it would cost?
>>
>>27372478
Hello, this is Hype. I know you guys just got a chaos emerald over there, or you have one coming pretty soon, and I was wondering how much that set in a wedding band would cost.
>>
>>27372478
Hello, I'm Hypostome. I recently became aware that you ordered a chaos emerald and was wanting to inquire about its availability.
>>
“Hello, I’m Hypostome. I recently became aware that you ordered a chaos emerald and was wanting to inquire about its availability”
>”Oh that? Yeah it just came in this morning, it’s in the back room”
>You breathe a sigh of relief that it’s not out on display yet
“It wouldn’t happen to be for sale would it?”
>”Should be by this afternoon. Are you interested?”
“I sure am!”
>”Oh good! These things can sometimes be a bit tricky to sell, I’m glad somepony’s already taken an interest”
“Well, I was specifically wondering how much that set in a wedding band would cost?”
>”Oh, uh how big of a ring are we talking?”
“Just a standard horn ring”
>”Lucky unicorn mare huh? Hang on, let me go ask”
>She places down the phone, stock waiting music beginning to play
>The remix was better in your opinion
>”Sir? Are you still there?”
“Yup”!
>”The manager says that we can cut it, polish it, and set it all for 5,000 bits”
>You cringe, ears drooping
>All you have in the bank is about 2,000 bits
>>
>>27373091
Would you happen to have any payment plans?
>>
>>27373091
Start doing math in your head and see how long it will take you to save up that many bits.
>>
>>27373108
failing that we could look into a personal loan. Hype owns a house so he has to have some credit.
>>
>Quickly doing some math in your head you calculate how long it would take for you to reach that on your current savings rate
>Which isn’t much considering you’re the sole breadwinner
>Estimation: 3 months
>You doubt Raven would like that, the foal will be born by then
>Maybe they have payment plans? If not you could always go get alone
>Good thing you’ve got perfect credit!
“Would you happen to have any payment plans?”
>”We sure do. What exactly were you thinking?”
“Maybe 500 bits a month? I’m not exactly sure”
>”Well tell you what dear, the jewel isn’t going on sale for a few days. Would you like to think it over, maybe come to the store and talk things over with the manager?”
>>
>>27373325
Yeah, sure thing.

It's definitely something we should talk to Raven about anyway.
>>
>>27373325
That sounds great. I'll be sure to stop by.
>>
“That sounds great! I'll be sure to stop by”
>”Please don’t hesitate to. Is that all you needed today?”
“I think so, but you’ve been a great help. Have a nice day!”
>”You too sir”
>The phone clicks and you hang it up
>Playing your face in your hooves you rub your temples a bit trying to think
>Who knew that wedding bands could be so expensive?
>You mean, it won’t be a problem getting a loan if you end up needing to, but 5,000 bits is still 5,000 bits
>Plus you still have to see how much it is to rent out the art gallery for a wedding
>Groaning you slink back into your chair
>Nopony said marriage would be easy, but it’s your responsibility
>As you sit there the phone begins to ring
“Oh what now? Hello?”
>”Hey dear”
“If Doggo made a mass I swear he didn’t confide in me! I’m an innocent bat!”
>”Clam down, I was just wondering if you could get me something after work?”
“Oh… well sure, anything!”
>”Could you go pick up a jar of salamander eggs for me on the way home?”
>>
>>27373721
Sure thing dear, where can I get them?
>>
>>27373721
I hope you know where to buy those.
>>
>>27373721
Pickled or in shell?
>>
>>27373721
Does Ponemart sell those?
>>
>>27373721
ask if there is anything else she'll need or will that be all. Remember to tell her you love her.
>>
“Pickled or in shell?”
>”They have to be fresh”
“Alright. Anything else you need while I’m out?”
>”Nope! Just a large jar of salamander eggs”
“Sure thing dear, where can I get them?”
>”Oh, hell if I know”
“D-do you think they’re at Ponemart?”
>”Fat chance. I bought an industrial sized jar during college and have been using that ever since. Only today did I realize it was empty”
“Well dear, I have no idea where to even look for them!”
>”You’re a smart bat, I’m sur eth- Oh! The girls are here!”
>You here faint knocks on the other end of the phone
>”Thanks Hype! Love you!”
“Well, I love you too but I don-“
>The phone goes silent as she hangs up
>>
>>27374078
Ugh, do we know of any potion shops nearby?
>>
>>27374078
look in the phonebook to see if there are any alchemy shops in the city? maybe a wizard/magic store? those sound like places that would have them.
>>
File: IMG_6415.jpg (54KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6415.jpg
54KB, 800x533px
>>27374078
or a pet shop.
>>
>Ugh. Looks like you’re on your own with this one
>Now where are some places with salamanders?
>Looking at your clock you find that you still have plenty of time on your break
>Grabbing a phone book you begin your hunt
>Unfortunately there appears to be no ‘amphibian’ section
>But you do know of one place that amphibians reside it…
>Crazy Grakov’s Exotic Animal Emporium: ‘Dogs and cats too boring? We’re your store. No refunds’
>Sounds promising enough. You know that frogs can be popular pets, so hopefully they’ll have other amphibians too
>Flipping to a totally different section of the book you stop for a particular listing
>Old World Alchemy Shop: ‘Potions just like mom used to make’
>>
>>27374477
Try the alchemy shop first.
>>
File: 1457091464077.gif (82KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1457091464077.gif
82KB, 362x362px
Pausing
>>
>>27374554
I love you.
>>
>>27374477
Alchemy shop sounds good.
They'll store them for long term use.
>>
boop
>>
>>27376109
>>
Bump it hard
>>
>>27377235
>>
>>27377829
>>
bump from 10.
>>
>>27378786
>>
>An alchemy shop is sure to have them, and you bet they keep them nice and fresh too
>You think you’ll try this place first
>Picking up the phone once more the dial in the number, the phone ringing
>And ringing
>After plenty of rings an automated voice starts playing
>”Hello, and thank you for calling Old World Alchemy shop, your one stop place for all magical needs. We regret to inform you that this establishment does not open until after sundown”
>Darn it. What kind of store has those hours?
>"Friendly reminder that we are NOT responsible for any adverse magical side effects"
>>
>>27380711
I guess we can just go there after work.
>>
>>27380711
Well, they sound very witch-friendly at least, so they probably have them.
>>
File: large (3).png (247KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
large (3).png
247KB, 1024x768px
>>27380711
>>
>>27380826
All the cool bat youth does it
>>
>Well, they might not be open, but they sound very witch-friendly at least, so they’ll probably have them
>You supposed you could drop by after work. You might have to wait a little bit for the sun to go down, but maybe they’ll let you in early if you’re at the entrance
>Hanging up the phone you peer to the clock, discovering that your break is nearly over
>Now to price some minerals…
>Opening up a box you find a container of rock bits
>Dang
>You don’t like sand. It’s course, and rough, and irritating and it gets everywhere
>But a job is a job. Maybe after this batch is done you’ll get to handle some igneous?
>Time ticks on, several batches of various products being sorted throughout the day
>Placing the lid on one last container you get up on your chair, peeking your head over the cubicle to look out the window
>The sky is a brilliant rich orange, the sun starting to set over the skyline
>”Quitting time Hype!”
>You almost fall out of your chair, a quick flap of your wings saving you from the floor
“Wewuz don’t scare me like that!”
>”S-sorry. But come on, we’ve got to clock out”
>Nodding, you follow your stripped friend into the hallway
>”Work go ok?”
“Yeah, got all the shipments sorted. But now I have to go to some alchemy shop for Raven”
>”Alchemy shop? I hear those can be sketch places?”
“How so?”
>”Well my cousin visited one once, and he was never seen again. I personally think they took his stripes and everypony mistook him for an earth pony for the rest of his life”
“Um… so are a zebra’s stripes black or white?”
>”Never ask a zebra that”
“S-sorry”
>”But anyway, my point stands. You’ll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy as in alchemy shop”
>>
>>27381310
maybe we just need to look tough and we'll be fine? we can also bring a friend.
>>
>>27381310
>Two Star Wars references in one post

Good job.
>>
>>27381310
I'm sure they'll be respectful of the fact that we dont want no trouble. Alchemy is kind of like a science, they should be respectable ponies, right?
>>
“Maybe if I just look tough I’ll be fine?”
>”No offense Hype but you’re… not the most intimidating”
“Wh-what do you mean?”
>”Just trust me on this one”
“I'm sure they'll be respectful of the fact that we dont want no trouble. Alchemy is kind of like a science, they should be respectable ponies, right?”
>”The Neighzis invested in science too”
“Well, how about you come with me? You seem to know a lot about it”
>”Me? Oh I haven’t messed with that stuff since my junior chemistry kit caught the house on fire when I was a foal”
“Please Wewuz, Raven NEEDS me not to mess this up!”
>”Well… ok. Just because you’re my friend”
>You feel bit of relief now. But honestly, how bad could a simple store be?
>You mean, they’re in the phone book, they have to be legit!
>You tremble as you knock on the metal door, nervously looking around the dark alley
>Wewuz looks tense as well, jumping at the sound of cats fighting in a nearby dumpster
“I… I don’t think anypony’s here”
>Wewuz looks at his watch
>”Well, there’s still 30 seconds until the sun officially goes down under the horizon”
>A loud clang causes you to yelp
>As you jump backwards a metal slit is slid open on the door, two shifty eyes peering through from the other side
>”Who are you? Do you have an appointment?”
>>
>>27381816
I didn't know we needed an appointment. It didn't say so in the phone book. Can we make one right now? Do you have salamander eggs?
>>
>>27381816
My name is hypostome and no, I do not. I was wondering if i could inquire into your stock levels of salamander eggs, large, jarred and fresh.
>>
>>27381870
This.
>>
>You try to put on a confident smile
“My name is Hypostome and no, I didn’t know that we needed an appointment”
>”No appointment, no entrance”
“Please, uh… sir? It didn’t say we needed one in the phone book. In fact I called earlier and all I got was a answering machine”
>The pony glares at you for a few moments, switching their gaze over to your companion as well
>”Wait here”
>The slat closes once more, the pony disappearing
“D-do you think they’ll let us in”
>”I’m not sure if I want them too honestly…”
>As you converse you’re both taken back as the slat slides open
>”What do you need?”
“I was actually wondering if I could inquire into your stock levels of salamander eggs, large, jarred and fresh”
>”Hmmm… large, jarred and fresh?”
“Yes sir”
>”I think we have just the thing”
>Slamming shut the slat the unlocking of bolts can be heard, metal door swinging open a moment later
>A dank, musty smell begins to radiate out, a sketchy looking pegasus stallion greeting you in the doorway, various strange tattoos coating his hide
>”Right this way”
>Politely nodding you work up the courage to step inside, Wewuz following
>The unicorn takes you back through the dimly lit store, if you could call it that
>Rack open rack of strange vials and beakers coat the walls, some bubbling, others glowing
>Various animal parts, including bear paws and shark jaws form piles in barrels
>”Now, what exactly do you intend to do with these eggs?”
“I… don’t exactly know. I figure my wife wants them for a potion”
>”Wife eh? Hang on a sec. Hey! We’ve got customers!”
>>
>The pitter patter of hooves can be heard skittering across the creaky wooden floor
>A little bat filly appears out from some shelves
>”My daughter will guide you to what you need”
“Uh, hi there”
>”Hey mister. What do you need?”
“Oh just some salamander eggs”
>”Well follow me!”
>The filly excitedly bounds off, you and Wewuz pushing pass the ever watchful father
>Turning down a hallway she pulls out a key, unlocking a door
>”Now if you’re making potions, there’s no substitute for these eggs. I’m sure you’ll be quite pleased with them”
>The door swings open
“Oh, well thank you. I’m sure my wife woul- WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?”
>The room contains a pool of water, huge creature laying in the middle of it
>”That? Why that’s a Chineighs giant salamander”
>Wewuz shakily pipes up
>”I-it’s bigger than we are”
>”They can reach two meters in length. Anyway, you see that pile under her?”
>You eye a gelatinous mass of goop near her belly
>”Those are the eggs you need”
“Well, I appreciate- what’s this?”
>She shoves a jar in your hooves
>”I aint going near that thing. Now it’s 20 bits a pound. And be careful, she bites”
>>
>>27382366
Ah, we have experience with aggressive females!
We'll distract her while Wewuz fills the jar.
>>
>>27382366
O-okay Wewuz, we'll distract her while you get the eggs.
>>
>>27382366
>pegasus
>the unicorn take you back
we got an alicorn here. or some kind of shapeshifter.
ask if she has a net or something. Other wise we can just ask wewuz to distract it while we get the eggs. or we can do it since we can fly.
>>
>>27382366
wait, is this a large jar for those salamander eggs or is this a jar for large salamander eggs.

She asked for a large jar, not large eggs.
>>
>>27382491
>we got an alicorn here. or some kind of shapeshifter.

I think its speedweed and his daughter.
>>
File: giant salamander.jpg (94KB, 960x430px) Image search: [Google]
giant salamander.jpg
94KB, 960x430px
Pausing
>>
they really should have put that salamander on some kind of platform with a hole in the middle so the eggs could just go down a slide or something to make them easier to collect.
>>
>>27383436
It'll also help with cage cleaning and preventing the animal from getting bedsores and the like.
Maybe we'll get a discount if we help streamline their business?
>>
we should barter for a discount when this is done.
>>
amphibians aren't so tough
>>
>>27385451
>>
>>27386048
>>
>>27386614
>>
beep
>>
>>27387175
>>
“Y-you know, on second thought, I think my wife asked for a large jar of eggs, not a jar of large eggs”
>”Well if you want proper potions, there’s really no substitute for those”
>You and Wewuz give each other a glance, the filly trotting off back into the store
>Eyeing the creature once more it just lays there, motionless
“Well… amphibians aren’t so tough, right?”
>Your companion doesn’t answer, just giving you another nervous look
“So here’s the plan, I fly up and distract her, and you collect the eggs”
>”Um, h-how about I distract her?”
“You can’t fly”
>”I can learn”
“Come on Wewuz, all you got to do is fill the jar, I’ll make sure she stays away”
>”… If you say so”
“Trust me, I’ve had experience with aggressive females”
>Loosening your tie you take up a stance, wings unfurling
“Alright on there. One, two, THREE!”
>With a flap you launch into the air, flying straight for the salamander
>It doesn’t seem to take notice
>Until you’re nearly face to face
>Jerking upwards you barely avoid it’s snapping jaws, it’s head throwing itself upwards towards you
>But your nimbleness allows you to loop away, turning around for another pass
>As you fly by a second time the creature slides off of its eggs, thrashing through the pool towards the back of the room at you
>Wewuz makes a dash into the water, galloping to the prize
>Taking your attention away from your friend you glance back to the salamander
>And receive a stunning slap to the face
>A wet, meaty tail slams again you, swatting you out of the air like a fly
>With a splash you crash into the pool, seeing stars as you twitch in the waist deep water
>As you lay there slumped against the wall, the sound of distant screaming hits your ears
>”Hype! Hypeeeee!”
>Starting to snap out of it you see the salamander chasing Wewuz across the pool, zebra running in panic
>Under the water you spot the jar where he dropped it, half filled
>>
>>27389120
Fill it completely, then help wewuzkings and then go back to the pond to obtain the jar
We won't be able to save him if we carry the jar at the same time
>>
>>27389120
fill the rest of the jar. Afterwards we can save wewuz but leave the jar behind. then we try to get her attention again. We'll tell him to go for the jar and run out the room.
>>
>>27389176
That sounds needlessly complicated and far too dependent on Wewuz.
>>
>>27389120
Good job Wewuz, I'll get the rest!
>>
“Hang on Wewuz! I’ll get the rest!”
>Stumbling forward you slosh through the water, grabbing the fallen jar
>As your friend’s screams reverberate about the room you make a quick dash to the piles of eggs, lowering the jar as you scoop the first hoof full in
>If this weren’t such a dire situation you’d be repulsed by their gelatinous sticky texture
>Sweat running down your face you shove another glob in, screwing the lid around the top
>Immediately dropping the jar once more you rush forward to rescue your friend, spying him in a precarious position
>He digs his hoof into the pool’s floor, inching his way towards the exit
>But he lugs around a large amphibian in tow, the salamander’s jaws firmly around his tail
>”Hype! She’s got my tail! Do something!”
>>
>>27389524
We'll have to amputate.
>>
>>27389524
Cut his tail off with your razor-sharp batana.
>>
>>27389524
we both pull on three?
>>
>>27389524
We need to unleash the screech at her.
>>
“Oh god, we’re going to have to amputate!”
>”What? No!”
>You pat around for anything that could be used as a tail removing object
>Darn, you should have bought that batana when you and Raven were at the store
>”Hurry damn it!”
>Thinking quickly you run to the front of Wewuz, grabbing his haunches
“Alright, PULL!”
>You lean back, digging your hind hooves into the floor
>Wewuz and you grunt, straining under the oppressive force locked onto his tail
>But although you inch forward, she’s not giving up
>”I-it’s no use!”
>You didn’t want to have to resort to this
“On three, pull as hard as you can!”
>”But I am!”
“Well keep doing it! One, two, three!”
>Opening your mouth you summon your inner strength, relaxing your vocal cords
>Slit eyes locked on target, you unleash it
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
>Your hypersonic screech causes Wewuz’s ears to fold back, face contorting in pain
>But you continue your auditory assault, inviable sound waves no doubt crashing into the salamander’s skull
>Little by little she begins to twitch
>In a flash your vision is replaced with a column of water, your body being soaked
>The zebra lurches forward, nearly knocking you over as he tumbles
>Looking back you see him skitter out the door, back into the store
>>
>Not giving the salamander a chance to recover you dash forward, scooping the jar up with a wing as you turn tail and run
>With a final leap your body is launched out the door, slamming it shut, throwing the latch
>A fraction of a second later a dull thud hits the door, frame lurching
>But then, silence
>Falling onto your plot you begin to hyperventilate, gaining much needed breath
>But as you peer at the full jar, you rest easy knowing that you accomplished the mission
>”Uggggh”
>Your friend lays on his belly, face in the floor
“You ok?”
>”My tail stings…”
“You’ll be alright, trust m-“
>You pause mid sentence as you spy his tail
>Or lack there of
>A black and white striped dock is all that remains, a couple shredded hairs the only survivors of his once respectable tail
>”H-how’s everything look back there?”
>>
>>27389968
Well, you lost your tail. It'll grow back though.
>>
>>27389979

We have a wife that can fix this! Maybe. If she's in a good mood. So maybe not ever.
>>
>>27389968
maybe you can wear a wig for awhile? or a big jacket?
>>
>>27389968
On the bright side, in about a year, your tail will be good as new!
>>
>>27389968
... Raven can fix this.
>>
“Um, well… you lost your tail”
>”I LOST MY WHAT?”
>He shoots to his hooves, neck cranking to peer at his behind
>”N-no”
“It’s going to be alright buddy!”
>”Alright? How is this going to be alright?”
“It’ll grow back”
>”I can’t wait that long! Everypony’s gonna laugh at me!”
“You could wear a coat! Or some kind of tail wig. Do they sell those?”
>”Tail wigs?”
“I mean, I’ve got a mop head you could borrow”
>”That’s stupid! H-how will I cover myself?”
“Wewuz, my wif-“
>”It’s not like zebra assets are inconspicuous as it is!”
“Wewuz!”
>He stops his panicked tirade for a second
“It’s ok, I have a wife that can fix this!”
>”Y-you think so?”
“Of course! Raven knows all sports of magic, she could make it grow back no problem”
>”Well… you ask her tonight!”
“I will! I’ll do it as soon as you get home”
>He stares at you with an embarrassed look for a little while longer, eventually returning his gaze to his plot, a low whine escaping his lips
>”Excuse me gentlcolts”
>The bat filly has returned, smile beaming brightly
>”Did you find your customer experience satisfying?”
>>
>>27390357
yes, you did a very good job of helping us find what we were looking for little filly (and almost leading us to our deaths)
>>
>>27390357
I find the continued existence of all my limbs satisfying.
>>
>You peer down to the jar in your hooves
>”Satisfying? We almos-“
>You quickly jab Wewuz in the side, silencing him
“Yes, you did a very good job of helping us find what we were looking for little filly”
>She grins even larger, obviously pleased
“Isn’t that right?”
>”I find the continued existence of all my limbs satisfying…”
“Don’t mind him dear, he just had a rough time in there”
>”Aww. Well that’s ok, it’ll grow back Mr. zebra”
>She turns beckoning with a hoof
>”Come on, dad says I can check you out!”
>Wewuz rolls his eyes, the two of you following
>Paying for the eggs the filly waves you goodbye, the father gruffly thanking you for the business
>Soon you’re out of that death pit and back on the streets
>”Well, it’s getting late… and I still have to find a way to cover my flank”
“I’ll talk to Raven tonight, promise”
>”Alright, I’m counting on you man”
>Turning, he sighs at his missing tail
>”Maybe it won’t be so bad…”
>A stallion trotting by on the sidewalk gives you both a nasty look
>”Hey, you know indecent exposure is illegal!”
>Wewuz’s nostrils flare, unamused look creeping onto his muzzle
“We’ll have this fixed soon buddy”
>”I’m counting on you… but I have to get home and explain all this to my wife”
>With a final goodbye the two of you part, you taking to the air to head home as he trots off
>>
>Jar tucked firmly under your wing you unlock your front door stepping inside
>Immediately a chemical like smell burns your nose
>Shutting the door you head to the living room, finding a large cauldron bubbling in the center, it’s glow illuminating the dark room
>Four mares, including your wife, all stand around it wearing with hats
>-nd that’s when I busted the shadow beast right across the nose, you should have seen him run!”
>”Really?”
>”No lie! And then I told them ‘If you want the changeling that bad, go ahead and take it. I’ll find a replacement”
>They all begin to giggle
>"At that point I- oh hey Raven, some stallion's in your house. Want me to zap him?"
>"Oh no no, that's my husband!"
>She quickly trots over, giving you a kiss on the cheek
>"You find what I needed? Hopefully it wasn't too much trouble"
>>
>>27390714
The worker at the store said these were the best for potion making
>>
File: 1461292509268.gif (2KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1461292509268.gif
2KB, 128x128px
>>27390734
>mfw she wanted them for enchanting.
>>
>>27390714
Yup, top quality eggs straight from the salamander!
On a related note, do you know a spell for replacing tails?
>>
>You raise the jar, Raven’s face visibly pleased
“Yup, top quality eggs straight from the salamander! The worker at the store said these were the best for potion making”
>”Oh my, these are top notch indeed. Just look at the size of these things girls”
>She grabs it in her magic, passing the jar to her friends
>”I told you he was a good husband!”
>You scuff your hoof at on the carpet
“W-well gee, thanks”
>”They weren’t too hard to get were they?”
“Uh, well… on a note related to that, do you know a spell for replacing tails?”
>Raven moves her head to the side looking at your behind
>”Um, yeah sure. Why?”
“One of my friends needs to regrow his. It’s a little embarrassing”
>”Well tell him not to worry, I can whip something up tonight form him”
“Really? That’d be great! I can just give it to him at work tomorrow”
>”Oh don’t talk about work, this supposed to be a friendly get together. Now say hello to the girls!”
>The three unicorns all wave, giving you sadistic grins
>Guess some things are the same for all witches
“Hello!”
>As you wave you notice one of them has a horn ring on, small purple jewel on it
>That must be pinprick
>”Be honest with us Hype, how’s being married to Raven? You know she was voted ‘most likely to remain single for life’ in high school”
>”I was not!”
>All of them begin chuckling again, waiting for a response
>>
>>27391129
Raven is a very great mare and we're lucky to be with her. We love her. Give her a nuzzle followed by a kiss.
comment on pinpricks nice ring. ask how she got it.
where is doggo anyway?
>>
>>27391129
>put on the spot
>in front of wifey
BATTLESTATIONS
Being with Raven is wonderful. She and I are very different but we click. She challenges me in all the right ways to be better.
Life would just be dull without her.
>>
>>27391129
Oh, she's great! Always trying to be helpful around the house while I'm gone, and there's never a dull moment, I can assure you that.
>>
>Oh god
>You’re being put on the spot
>IN FRONT OF RAVEN
>You can feel her glare burning a hole in the side of your head already
>Can’t mess this up…
“Oh, she's great! Always trying to be helpful around the house while I'm gone, and there's never a dull moment, I can assure you that”
>”Never a dull moment huh?”
“Yup! She and I are very different but we click, you know? She challenges me in all the right ways to be better”
>Leaning over you gently nuzzle her, followed by a kiss, to which Raven coos
>Nailed it
>Pin Pirck speaks up
>”Wish MY husband could be like you Hype. You certainly are lucky Raven”
“Oh I’m sure he’s a fine stallion. He seems to have bought you a nice ring”
>Her eyes look up
>”Oh this? Do you like it?”
“It’s certainly an eye catcher. Where’d he get it?”
>”Oh, he had to preorder it from a jeweler a long time in advance, apparently this gem is hard to come by. Cost a pretty penny too”
>Well, at least you know you lucked out with that jewel shop in town
>As the mares go back to chatting you suddenly remember something
“Raven?”
>She looks up, pouring the jar of eggs into the cauldron
>”Hm?”
“Where’s Doggo?”
>The sound of shrill screeching hits your ears
>Whizzing your head around you spy one of Raven’s friends holding the little bat over the cauldron, his tiny legs kicking, wings flapping to no avail
>>
>>27391542
Please don't use Doggo in a potion, he's my little batty!
>>
>>27391542
DOGGO! Get him!
>>
>>27391542
Hey hey! Get your own bat!
>>
>>27391542
DOGGO
>>
“DOGGO!”
>You dash over at top speed
“Hey hey! Get your own bat!”
>”Sorry, but this one’s already on hand”
>She lowers him just a little more towards the bubbling concoction
“Please don't use Doggo in a potion, he's my little batty!”
>”Oh come on, this stuff is harmless… I hope”
“He is not for experimenting!”
>Reaching out you snatch the bat from her hooves, Doggo quickly climbing up your head and nestling into your mane, trembling
“Now you’ve gone and scared him”
>”Hype, it’s alright, this stuff isn’t toxic”
>Raven quickly takes your side, placing a hoof on your shoulder with a sly grin
>”But Hype dear, we NEED a bat to splash in there. If only we had a replacement…”
>All of them give you smug grins, eyebrows wiggling up and down
>>
>>27392009
Then what IS it supposed to do?
>>
>>27392009
it's time for us to go, we need to start making dinner.
>>
>>27392009
You see Doggo, this is why I get most of the mango.
>>
>>27392148
This. Being the proverbial guinea pig is part of our relationship.
>>
“U-um, well actually I have to go make diner!”
>”Oh please dear, it’ll only take a minute”
>You peer to your wife’s hopeful face, then back to the expectant witches
>Sighing, you reach up digging Doggo out of your mane with some protest from his end
“You see Doggo, this is why I get most of the mango. Now go on, shoo”
>Releasing him to the air he quickly darts away out of the room, flying who knows where?
“So what IS this supposed to do?”
>”Uh… we’re not actually sure”
“What, you just added ingredients and have no idea?”
>”Okay okay, to tell you the truth… it’s supposed to give us more luscious manes”
“It’s… a hair product?”
>”It conditions and exfoliates!”
>Raven give you an awkward grin
>”W-well, what else were se supposed to do on mare’s night?”
>Rolling your eyes you step forward
“Alright let’s get this over with”
>The mares squeal with joy, using their magic to hoist you above to glowing pot of potion
>”Alright, just take a deep breath. A quick dip should do”
>You do as they say
>And a moment later are promptly dropped into the warm pink goo
>Opening your eyes you find yourself in what appears to be some sort of court room or something
>Except in the judge’s seat is a giant mango, somehow holding a gavel
>”State your business here young bat”
>>
>>27392421
My wife wanted to use me for an experiment and it would appear it brought me here. Can I leave?
>>
>>27392421
Are you the god of mangoes, set forth to judge all batponies before they pass onto the afterlife?

A-am I dead?
>>
>>27392421
Inspect doo.
>>
>Where the hell are you?
>Wait a minute
>Reaching up you pat your mane
>Holy crap, it’s so soft and luscious! Guess their experiment worked
>”Well?”
“Um… My wife wanted to use me for an experiment and it would appear it brought me here, wherever here is. Can I please leave?”
>”I’m afraid not yet”
“O-oh”
>A stack of papers pops into existence before the mango, which sits there silently, each sheet being reviewed before the sentient fruit
>As you wait there patiently, your mind starts piecing things together
>Courtroom
>Mango judge
>Paper work
>Oh no
“H-hey, don’t mean to interrupt”
>”What is it?”
“Are you the god of mangoes, set forth to judge all batponies before they pass onto the afterlife? A-am I dead?”
>The papers slowly lower
>If only yo could tell if it was looking at you or not
>”Not technically young Hype. But I’d like you to answer some questions for me”
“Alright, shoot”
>”Do you think that you are a good battie, Hype? You haven’t been involved in any bat outs or kekeked irresponsibly?”
>>
>>27392820
I make sure to avoid batouts, and I try to kekeke responsibly, but I have to be honest, sometimes it just slips out.

I think I'm a good battie, but I've messed up a lot, I'm not going to deny it. I'm just trying to be a good husband for my soon to be wife and foal. Sure I may have gotten a girl pregnant out of wedlock, but I'm going to make it right.
>>
>>27392820
Bat outs? Me? Never in a million years. i may have kekeked once or twice without thinking but other then that i can say that I am a good battie.
>>
>>27392820
I wrote a strongly-worded letter to my NAABP council about the terrible turn of events in Baltimare.
>>
“Bat outs? Me? Never in a million years!”
>”Not once?”
“No sir!”
>”And kekeking?”
“I try to kekeke responsibly, but I have to be honest, sometimes it just slips out. I may have kekeked once or twice without thinking, but other than that I’m clean”
>”And you swear that is the truth?”
“I wouldn’t lie. In fact I wrote a strongly-worded letter to my NAABP council about the terrible turn of events in Baltimare”
>”NAABP eh?”
“M-my mail box got run over by a tank”
>”I see. Any final remarks?”
“Well… I think I'm a good battie, but I've messed up a lot, I'm not going to deny it. I'm just trying to be a good husband for my soon to be wife and foal. Sure I may have gotten a girl pregnant out of wedlock, but I'm going to make it right”
>The stack of papers poof out of existence
>”Well Hype, under the evidence presented, I feel save in declaring that you are in fact a good little battie”
>You immediately grin excitedly
>”The court hereby finds that Hypostome has officially dindu nuffin. Case dismissed”
“Yay!”
>”… without prejudice”
“Aw…”
>”You’re a nice bat, but you must keep up the good work. Or else”
>With that the gavel slams down
>You feel as though your entire being is being ripped away, room disappearing into a swirl of colors
>And then, blackness
>>
>”Hype? Hype you ok?”
>Your eyes slowly open, Raven’s face the first thing in view
>”Oh good he’s awake!”
>Coughing a couple times you sit up
“Why… why did you leave me in there that long?”
>They all give you a confused expression
>”Dear, we just dipped you in a second ago. You passed out or something as we removed you”
“Well did it work?”
>Reaching up you grab your thick, gray mane
“Oh cool! Worked perfectly”
>”Yeeeeah, about that…”
>Raven nervously rubs her neck, witch friends awkwardly standing there
“What?”
>She points to your stomach
>Slowly looking downwards, your jaw drops
>All of your fur save the mane and tail is a bright pink color
>"Hype we're so sorry, it wasn't supposed to do that"
>>
>>27393057
it's fine because you can fix it easily.
>>
“Oh it's fine, because you can fix it easily”
>She gives you a deadpan stare
“R-right?”
>”Uh Hype, I can fix it, but it might take me about a day to whip up a solution”
“What? Why?”
>”That’s just the way it is”
“You’re telling me that you can zap my ear tufts away at will, but can’t fix some hair dye?”
>”Look, we have our mane care very seriously, that’s some complex compounds we dipped you in. I’m sorry, but give me 24 hours and I’ll have a solution”
“B-but I have work tomorrow!”
>”So just call off”
“NO! I’ve NEVER missed a day of work”
>”Oh, but look on the bright side, now you can keep your friend company while I work on his tail potion!”
>You slump against the wall, groaning
>You and Wewuz are going to be the laugh stocks of the whole company tomorrow
>>
>>27393165
Start think of acceptable stories.

Got splooshed saving a foal from the bubblegum avalanche.
Pepto chariot overturned and you pulled the driver free from the crash.
>>
>>27393165
We should have never listened to them and just left. This is what we get for listening to witches. we'll just wear a coat and hat tomorrow and stay locked in our office most of the day.
maybe we can go to the store now and buy some black dye?
>>
File: muh mailbox.png (31KB, 812x728px) Image search: [Google]
muh mailbox.png
31KB, 812x728px
Pausing
>>
>>27393165
>look on the bright side
Every side of me is the bright side now. It's overwhelming!
>>
>>27393165
Aww, it won't be so bad if we get laughed at together.
>>
This is what we get for sending Wewuz into harm's way
>>
457 posts.
This thread's not going to last for much longer.
>>
>>27393983
>>
>>27396480
>>
>>27397138
>>
“Look on the bright side? Every side of me is the bright side now. It's overwhelming!”
>You twist and turn, observing your new pink body
>”Oh come on dear, pink’s a real man’s color. And it won’t be so bad if you get laughed at together”
>She’s talking, but your mind is far away, thinking
>Thinking of acceptable stories
>Ok, maybe you got splooshed saving a foal from the bubblegum avalanche?
>No wait, Pepto chariot overturned and you pulled the driver free from the crash
>Or you went paintballing. And did really bad
>Peering at your pink hooves you groan once more
>You should probably just wear a coat and hat tomorrow. Or buy some black hair dye
>The girls go back to gossiping and tending to their cauldron while you have your existential crisis
>”I think the fur looks lovely on you”
>Looking up, Pin Prick stands before you
“Don’t lie, I’m a freak. A bubblegum colored freak!”
>”Aw don’t be so rough on yourself”
>It’s not you being rough on yourself that you’re worried about, it’s everypony else being rough on a pink bat that you’re worried about
>You should have just let Doggo take the fall
>”Hey, I know Raven can seem a little indifferent at times, but she really does love you”
“I-I know”
>”I’m just saying. Whenever she comes over and visits she always tells me what a good husband you’ve been. You put up with a lot Hype, but she appreciates it”
>>
>>27399369
you couldn't have just cut a strand of hair and then put that in the cauldron instead?
>>
>>27399369
That's... nice to hear. Thank you.
Maybe you and your husband would like to come over some time for dinner?
>>
>>27399463
not a bad idea, we can talk shop with the husband. share survival strategies in a witch wife world.
>>
>>27399369
Wait... do you think the brew messed up because you used me instead of an actual bat?
>>
“That's... nice to hear. Thank you”
>”You’re welcome. I know that she can be abrasive, trust me. But you treat her right”
“Hey, maybe you and your husband would like to come over some time for dinner?”
>”Oh, well I’ll ask him. I don’t see why not though”
>You chuckle internally
>Soon you will know all the insider survival tips on being married to a witch
>”But hang in there, your fur will be good as new soon”
>As she begins to trot away you quickly call out
“Wait! Couldn’t you have just cut a strand of my hair off and dipped it in instead?”
>”The recipe called for the whole bat to be soaked in it. Sorry, can’t cut corners”
>Alchemy just doesn’t make any sense to you
>A couple hours later Raven escorts the girls out the door, saying their final goodbyes and hugging
>The cauldron still sits in the living room, but it no longer bubbles, most of the potions being taken by the mares
>Shutting the door Raven quickly tosses her hat aside, moving over to the couch on which you sit
>Climbing up on it she shakes your shoulder a little
>”Oh that was so much fun! Thanks for helping us out dear”
>>
>>27399708
No problem. Still a little miffed about being pink.
>>
>>27399708
boop ravens nose.
>>
>>27399708
I'm glad you had fun.

Should we tell her about the chaos emerald and how it's fucking expensive?
>>
>>27399984
Yes. Tell her that we found one, but it's worth more than we can afford right now.
>>
>>27399984
i'd rather we surprise her with it.
Besides, i doubt we can barter her down.
>>
>>27400003
Talking finances is a big part of a relationship. Especially an investment like that. A surprise is nice, but I'd rather be responsible.
>>
>>27399984
I think it's supposed to be a surprise.
>>
“No problem, I'm glad you had fun”
>The ever present pink fur catches your gaze again
“Still a little miffed about being pink though”
>”Oh I’m sorry dear, it really wasn’t supposed to do that. Maybe we should have just found another bat instead of a bat pony”
“Well… it’s alright I suppose. If we get it fixed that is”
>”I’ll figure it out, promise”
>The room goes silent as she curls up next to you, sighing
>Putting the whole annoyance over being pink behind you, you reach over, hoof making contact with her velvety nose
>It’s a critical boop!
>She gasps, giving you a surprised look
>But quickly follows up by giving you her own boop
>Th-this is too hot
>Withdrawing your hoof you sit there, cheeks flushing
>Not like anyone could notice under the pinkness though
>”So, how was work anyway?”
“It was alright. I called the jeweler’s today. They have a chaos emerald”
>”Really?”
“Yeah, but it’s a bit expensive”
>”How much we talking?”
“Oh, about 5,000 bits to get a ring set with it”
>She visibly cringes at your statement
>”O-oh. That’s quite a bit”
>She rubs the back of her neck
>”Maybe… I should start looking for a job?”
>>
>>27400052
Not if you don't want to dear, you're going to stay home and take care of the foal while I work, right? I think we talked about that.

I just wanted to ask how important this was to you. We could get it, but we'd have to do without a few things for a while, take a few things out of the budget to pay for it. I don't know if we should do that with a foal on the way.
>>
>>27400052
Working while you're pregnant? Are you sure you can handle that?
>>
>>27400052
It would help. Though it would have to be a job where you don't have to do much. Maybe some kind of support center?
>>
>>27400052
Maybe. Or look into what sort of potions you can brew that could be sold. You were brewing a haircare thing here, right? Maybe we could sell safer potions like that. Should probably work out the pink bug though.
>>
>>27400052
And we still have to pay for a wedding before the foal gets here...
>>
File: 1462400305443.gif (6KB, 428x106px) Image search: [Google]
1462400305443.gif
6KB, 428x106px
Pausing. Sorry for the short session
>>
>>27400154
dropped, called the cops.
>>
>>27400154
It's fine considering how long the session last night was. Though it is a shame that you couldn't finish the thread.
>>
>>27400154
Maybe you could just make a new thread for the next session, considering this one's about at the bump limit.
>>
maybe raven should consider becoming a psychic and looking into people's futures?
>>
>>27400159
>And didn't even call Princess Celestia, Luna and Cadance, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Mayor Mare, Starswirl the Bearded, Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, Fancy Pants, Prince Blueblood, the water commissioners of every city in Equestria, Discord, the Mane 6, the beekeeper at Canterlot, the groundskeeper of the Royal Gardens, Hoity Toity, Photo Finish, Jet Set and Upper Crust, the Equestria Games Inspector Ms. Harshwhinny, the Wonderbolts, the Shadowbolts, the Conversion Bureau, Cranky Doodle Donkey, Mr. and Mrs. Cake of Sugarcube Corner, Derpy Hooves and every other mailmare of Equestria, that gay sea serpent in the series premiere, King Sombra, Lord Tirek, Cerberus, the kennel master of Tartarus, Dr. Whooves, Seabreeze, the Great and Powerful Trixie, Davenport of Quills & Sofas, the Griffon Embassy, the Dragon King, Sapphire Shores, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, the envoy of the Saddlerabians, the Flim Flam Brothers and their Super Speedy Sage Squeezer 9001, Filthy Rich, and a partridge in a pear tree.
>>
>>27400255
we can buy her a booth people can put bits in.
>>
>>27400255
>>27400399
>"It's shit."
>"NEXT!"
>>
File: 1440804898711.png (20KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440804898711.png
20KB, 640x400px
>fresh hairdo
>pink coat
>>
let's look in a newspaper and see what jobs are available.
>>
beb
>>
>>27401944
this is over faggot
>>
hype is best bat pony out there.
>>
How do you think the god of mangoes judged Shade?
>>
>>27401951
>>
Crashing
>>
>>27403001
This
>>
>>27403005
Thread
>>
>>27403012
>>
>>27403015
>>
>>27403021
>>
bat pat
>>
Hype a good battie
>>
rest in piss
Thread posts: 499
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.