[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real Life /mlp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

>Say that to my face, not online and see what happens.
Good idea actually.
/mlp/... how /f/it and well e/k/uipped are you to protect your opinions?

I like to think that everyone with the dumb opinions is some skinny unshaven faggots who are an easy prey.

While the one with the intelligent opinions is a stern well-built person who picks his fights carefully and goes straight for the weapon instead of the fists.

I'd love to see all the faustfags vs. hasdrones duking it out.
>>
I'd punch every annoying pinkiefaggot I see.
>>
>>27245540

Here's your (You).
>>
File: antoine_dodson1.jpg (39KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
antoine_dodson1.jpg
39KB, 620x413px
>>27245540
>how /f/it
>/f/it
>>
File: nigga.jpg (8KB, 196x200px)
nigga.jpg
8KB, 196x200px
>>27245540
>/f/it
>e/k/uipped
Don't do that
>>
>>27245715
nor/mlp/erson
>>
You would be wise not to underestimate my /f/itness, peasant.

*motion tweens behind you*
>>
>>27245887
>it was just a puppet
You're in my domain now, and I'm the one pulling the strings... kid
>>
>>27245987
God Flash is useless.
>>
>>27245540
I have a chronic headache that manifests itself as pure rage at the drop of a hat.

It's hereditary along with high blood pressure.

I'm always a step away from a fight, but I'm so God damned fat I'd probably get my ass handed to me and die of a heart attack before I even hit the floor.

I don't believe in guns, they're for women and pussies that don't know how to use their fists.
>>
>>27246800
Guns are for people who don't want to be a statistic. You can try to fight someone with a gun with your fists if you want, but I can tell you, you're gonna loose. I bet you own swords like a weeb fag.
>>
>>27246884
Swords are for pussies who don't know how to use their fists.

If a man has a gun I'm not gonna fight him with my fists because he's a pussy, and he can't use his fists.

Come at me, bro. I'll sit on you.
>>
>>27246800
Yeah, be sure to tell me that after I blow shred half your organs with a single hollow point round.
>>27245540
>how /fit/
I can only run a mile in 8:34, so sadly not very. I'm getting back in shape though, so in a month I should be good to go on that front.

>how e/k/uipped
Sig P250 9mm, with a reserve mag. And I can put 18/20 in the black from 10 yards out, so I'd probably do meh-ok in a firefight, depending on the skill of the other participant.
>>
>>27246952
Hollow points are for mentally ill children with a gore fetish.
Bad enough your're so limp wristed you can't even aim straight: you gotta rely on a damned torture device to blood let your target because you shot it in the fucking foot.

Real men aim for the heart, with a standard round, and they never miss.

That is to say, they wouldn't miss. But real men don't use guns: they're for women and pussies.
>>
>>27247054
Tbqh you're only making this argument because you're either too poor, too underageb&, or too cucked to own a gun. They're the single best method of self defense, anyone who says otherwise is a fool. And real men aim for center mass, aiming for a target as specific as the heart is a sure way to miss.
>>
>>27247258
I aimed for center mass in your mom, last night.
>>
>>27247446
So underageb& it is then.
>>
File: 1449470805227.png (236KB, 702x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449470805227.png
236KB, 702x600px
>>27245540
Everyone in this thread is a faggot.
Your opinions on a cartoon are superfluous and do not warrant hurting other people, let alone killing them.

Besides, you don't have the balls, OP.
>>
>>27245540
Only an unintelligent coward will choose to defend his opinion with threats of violence and weapons.

If you can't prove your point without yelling to sound smarter, you should shut up and piss off.
>>
>>27247258
Self defense is not the same as killing some one over an opinion.
>>
>>27246124
>Say that to my face fucker and not online
>>
>>27247977
Well the OP scenario is life or death combat over a difference of opinion.
>>
>>27245540
Don't have any guns, would prefer not to honestly. I've never really punched anyone before either. I'm rather adverse to violence because I don't like blood. The last time I tried to fight someone I got hit with a rock and got a concussion.

I'm not overweight really, kinda average. I try to exercise daily with a little routine before bed each day it mostly happens. I walk around everywhere and can do fairly well with running, I'm fine with a 800 meter jog every once and a while.

Honestly I wouldn't stand a chance against anyone who wants to fight me. I would lose without trying quite easily.
>>
>>27245540
>Using physical violence because you get into a fucking argument with someone
This is fucking nigger mentality.
I got a few guns, the only people I'll actually use them against are people who are immediately and directly endangering my life.
>>
>>27245540
I guarantee you that half the people here who tend to resort to ad hominems, get impatient quickly, and generally be unpleasant fags to talk to would not be nearly as aggressive in a face-to-face conversation.
>>
>>27245540
This board is filled with fat manlets with small penises and skeletons with waifu guns from /k/, so basically it will be like playing TF2 in real life
>>
>>27249087
MEDIC. ENGINEER.
HEAVY!! SCOUT
>>
>>27245609
Kill yourself, Redditor.
>>
>>27249087
>implying
>>
>>27247966
Instead an unintelligent egotistical coward will keep commenting about everything like a useless dumb geek and keep giving you redundant replies which do not further the concersation and offer any substanceful information. The opposite actually, he stifles and slows down real discussion.

He will constantly deny, barrage, deride and hide in his little bush stubbornly thinking he's in the right, when he knows very well that he's just an asshole nobody wants to listen to so that's why he keeps pushing his retarded drivel on everyone.

Those are the kind of losers I want to get this board rid of.
>>
>>27249087
SPY SPY SPY SPY
>>
>>27245540
>>27246800
>>27246923
>>27246952
>>27247054
>>27247258
>>27247446
>>27247855
>>27247966
>>27250693
So this is a cringe thread, then?
>>
>>27245540
Realistically every sensible guy be it fit or skinny will know when to shut up and not engage in open fights.
Though a sensible fit guy will try to get rid of the retards surrounding him.
>>
>>27250736
A fit retard will take advantage of his power and keep spouting his bullshit.
A scrawny retard will keep trying to spread his bullshit, but he'll soon become the punching bag of everyone.
>>
File: raffing ponis.png (732KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
raffing ponis.png
732KB, 1280x720px
Wow it's so alpha in here.
>>
>>27245540
Bump
>>
>>27245540
Ummm... I have a car and I'm not afraid to use it?
>>
File: 1451544788536.jpg (21KB, 628x676px) Image search: [Google]
1451544788536.jpg
21KB, 628x676px
>>27245540
I'm a friendly skeletor Lich king, but when I fight I don't fuck around. I aint ashamed to shove my fingers in your eye sockets if I can or smash your head on the nearest hard surface. But I'm no dumdum, if there isn't anything that could be used to my advantage laying around or if the person that's talking foul to me is like 3 times thicker than I am, I just say some witty crap and leave.

Thankfully enough I'm not too slow so I have that going for me. And I'm all muscle, literally no fat on that light sack'o'flesh of mine, some people can be surprised by that too.

And when cornered, I can release a cloud of ethanol around me, effectively knocking out anybody caught within its range, me included.
>>
>>27245540
Why does this have to get violent? Shouldn't we be trying to make friends with them instead? It's what Twilight would want.
>>
File: (you)_shadow bolt.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
(you)_shadow bolt.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>27250711
>>
hi ho hi ho, to pony thread simulator we go.
>>
File: ican'tswingmysword.jpg (791KB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
ican'tswingmysword.jpg
791KB, 1840x3264px
Well, I wouldn't say I'm fit. I do know some martial arts though, specifically Tai Chi Chuan and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (which I actually took classes in). I've also been teaching myself HEMA and practicing with a replica of Aragorn's sword (the one he uses before receiving Anduril) from the LotR films.
>>
>>27250681
Not him but the fuck does that have to do with that comment?
>>
>>27245540
I would never fight over mere opinions.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.