[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jakashi summoning thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o4vuj6q0UB1vq7npoo4_1280.png (244KB, 1000x1432px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4vuj6q0UB1vq7npoo4_1280.png
244KB, 1000x1432px
Jakshi plz cum back to us
>>
>>27195240
they're probably at work or asleep you triple cuck
>>
>>27195240
Artist has a life outside of this place, anon. They'll get back and make a thread when they can.
>>
>>27195240
Plus you nerds called her names when she even dared to suggest drawing anthro. Have some tact you jellyroll neckbears.
>>
>>27195315
Tbh lad i don't care for anthro either way, so any anthro drawn doesn't bother me
>>
>>27195326
The kids flipped out over her wanting to draw some of it last time. I wonder if the meme spouting ran her off.
>>
>>27195344
>meme
Some of us actually don't like anthro.
Hard to believe, I'm sure.
>>
>>27196442
It's okay to not like it, but people were freaking out over her even stating it. There's a line between just disliking it and outright meme spouting and calling the artist names for simply bringing it up.
>>
>>27196480
Fucking autists
>>
File: no hooves.png (314KB, 414x464px) Image search: [Google]
no hooves.png
314KB, 414x464px
>>27196480
I don't remember anyone insulting, it was just people saying
>no hooves

And some people interpreted that as going ballistic, and remember she asked us what we though of it to begin with
>>
>>27196480
Also I'm >>27196875
not him >>27196442
>>
File: tips.jpg (78KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
78KB, 640x533px
>>27196442
>>
>>27196886
Do you have the gif version?
>>
>>27196875
People were calling her work monstrosities and abominations. Telling her to google a handkerchief, even when she replied.

Also, this doesn't look like a simple >no hooves response:
>anthro
god no please dont ruin this for us
>>
>>27196976
We didn't call her work in general monstrosities and abominations, we called anthro that, because thats what it is.
Yeah that one guy shouldnt have said to google a handkerchief

>Also, this doesn't look like a simple >no hooves response:

Because you think that no hooves is just a satirical meme instead of being a cheeky way of saying "its shit"
Because its shit

And saying god no please dont ruin this for us is legit because anthro is shit and if an artist starts to make it its a slippery slope all the way to making 100% anthro
>>
You fucking whiteknights have to fuck off back to Tumblr or wherever you're coming from.
I would at least understand the hurt feelings and rectum if someone called the drawfag shit, but all that happened was the artist asking if we like anthro and anons replying that anthro is shit
Come the fuck on
>>
File: I like this post.gif (1MB, 200x254px) Image search: [Google]
I like this post.gif
1MB, 200x254px
>>27197635
>>
OP, we know you want to unrealistically hook up with Jakashi and need another thread to do so, but like the other three, she'll make a thread when she wants to

IF she wants to
>>
>>27199314
I don't get why everyone assumes that she doesn't wanna do this anymore
>>
>>27199375
never said that, just said its up to her
>>
>tfw I find out that people were shitposting in a Jakashi thread

I'm so disappointed in you fucks sometimes

This artist is based and drew lewd on command for hours, what more could you want
>>
>>27199400
if you actually read everything ITT youd see that no one was shit posting, it was just a few white knights who over reacted
>>
welp
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.