[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (163KB, 650x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 650x580px
I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash.
>>
I want princess celestia to stomp my balls into jelly
>>
>>27169093
I want Rainbow Dash to take a shit in my mouth
>>
>>27169093
I want to become horsefamous inside Rainbow Dash so I can open up a Patreon for my pay-to-see content
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 629x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 629x440px
>>27169093
I don't want to cum inside Rainbow Dash. I want to cum on her feet.
>>
File: 1453415421205.jpg (236KB, 2048x972px) Image search: [Google]
1453415421205.jpg
236KB, 2048x972px
>>27169147
Apple or Strawberry?
>>
>>27169093
I want to dry hump rainbow dash with my equally genital-less body
>>
>>27169093
I want to dash all over rainbows rainbow
>>
File: dafuq.jpg (78KB, 852x467px) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.jpg
78KB, 852x467px
>>
File: thumb.png (183KB, 411x516px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
183KB, 411x516px
>>27170133
>>
I want to cum inside Nyx
>>
I want to cum outside rKainbow dash.
>>
Okay. Fine. You get Rainbow Dash drunk on apple cider and you cum inside her.

For the next year, you get repeated visits from her, alternately inviting-desperate and screaming with rage. She destroys your home, your hope for a peaceful life, and any chance you may have had of sleeping with any other pone. It isn't hard to discover why: as the year progresses, her belly starts to get larger.

Then she has a child. It is a half-human, half-equine monstrosity that the doctors are convinced can't possibly survive for long. As Equestria is a matriarchy, its courts quickly force you into paying exorbitant child support for the baby-horse-thing's medical bills.

You are forced to take two jobs, and when the stress finally breaks you, royal guards force you into a life of slavery in the salt mines working twelve hours a day, seven days a week.

Rainbow Dash, her hopes of ever joining the Wonderbolts dashed with the day-to-day needs of taking care of it, begs you to stay with her and pretend to love your son, but you cannot. The salt mines are better; down there, you can pretend to be a dwarf, digging away for gems and gold. On the surface lie your broken dreams.

The mutant slowly grows up, unable to ever fend for itself, watching cartoons and pretending to draw a comic book and generally being useless, until it finally dies, leaving both you and Rainbow Dash as impoverished geriatrics with no future, no hope, and crushed dreams of what you wanted to do with your lives.

Was it worth it?
>>
File: 1450037236972.png (32KB, 302x287px) Image search: [Google]
1450037236972.png
32KB, 302x287px
>>27170224
>4 years of cum jars crammed into 5,000 pages
>>
>>27171156
Can I get Celestia to pee in my mouth instead?
>>
I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash's jar
>>
>>27171212
Wanna share
>>
File: drunk_dash.png (61KB, 563x278px) Image search: [Google]
drunk_dash.png
61KB, 563x278px
>>27169093
there is a time for everything
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.