[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any ponies that you really hate but really like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 14515735124.png (150KB, 403x544px) Image search: [Google]
14515735124.png
150KB, 403x544px
Are there any ponies that you really hate but really like?
>>
File: image.gif (8KB, 315x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
8KB, 315x376px
>>27051798
Sooo.... We hamsteaks now?
>>
>>27051798
>nyx
>hateable
>>
>>27051798
what did she mean by this?
>>
Permaban this autism.
>>
>>27052596
Why do you want to ban yourself so much?
>>
>>27051798
Yes. Applejack. She has plenty of admirable personality traits and is surely a good pony, but everything she does in group episodes is either stupid or rude. She's never helpful in non-family situations and every time she glares and rolls her eyes at her friends because "muh voice of reason", I like her less. I wish they'd stop forcing her into adventures.
>>
File: 1329727931987.png (91KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1329727931987.png
91KB, 250x250px
>>27051798
are there people here that unironically like this piece of trash?
>shit glasses
>shit design
>shit color scheme
>shit personality
>shit story
>>
>>27052990
Why are you describing Moondancer?
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 1024x929px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 1024x929px
>>27051798
On the night after our wedding I want to get under the cover wwith her, cuddling and kissing and touching her marehood. Little by little I get my fingers in and start working her little virgin pussy up and down as faint moans of pleasure escape from her sweet lips. Then finally I present my erect cock to her, her eyes open wide in eager anticipation and ask her if she's ready, to which she gives an enthusiastic yes. I slowly insert my cock and begin thrusting. At this point she can't help but say my name over and over again and how much she loves me. Eight minutes later, I look her in her beautiful eyes and say I love her too, and subsequently spill my seed into her womb and impregnate her as we simultaneously orgasm. And thus is the beginning of my eternity with Nyx.
>>
You there, fuck off.
And when you get there, fuck off from there too.
Then fuck off some more.
Keep fucking off until you get back here, and then...
Fuck off again.
>>
bump
>>
File: image.jpg (320KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 1280x960px
Remember the 2012 days when we shat on Nyx constantly? I think at this point newfags are genuinely being fooled into liking this by shitposters.

This meme needs to stop.
>>
File: jump.png (40KB, 642x1083px) Image search: [Google]
jump.png
40KB, 642x1083px
I started re-reading Past Sins, first off Nyx isn't a Mary Sue because she has actual character flaws, her ridiculousness power is actually a flaw in itself because she lacks the maturity to use it properly and ends up fucking up Equestria by throwing her power about without thinking of the consequences.

My only two issues with the fic is its another Celestia is a spiteful selfish asshole for no reason who does dumb shit but never gets called out story, and that Nyx gets held responsible for her actions even though she was a child that was sloppily brainwashed into thinking she was a mad dictator, cos diminished responsibility isn't a thing in Equestria .
>>
>>27054212
Sounds like show material to me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.