[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bless Lauren Faust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 17

File: blessed be her.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
blessed be her.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
Hello everyone, I know this thread wont last and will attract a lot of assholes, but I just wanna ask you, if she changed your world, if she made your life better, and you believe in God or Allah or any higher being, lets give a prayer for Lauren. Pray with me that she'll be happy and successful, that she wont know pain or suffering, lets ask God to bless her.

Mock me if you want, but if you believe in God and Lauren Faust made your life better, let's ask she be blessed. You dont have to make your own, just say mine.

Lord God, I ask you in Jesus' name, bless Lauren Faust and look down upon her with mercy and love. Send angels to guard her from harm and move your hand to stop evil from coming upon her. I ask you God to bless Lauren Faust for all the good she has done, for the love and happiness she has given so many millions of people, may she never know pain or suffering, may her days be filled with happiness and success and above all love, most of all these things may she always know love until the end of her days, Amen.
>>
>>27050757
Praying makes me feels good as i can say i helped even though i did nothing whatsoever.
I'm either a huge hypocrite of a retard, but this doesn't matter because virtue signaling makes me cock tingle.

#PrayFor[CurrentFad]
>>
>>27050774
>makes me feels good
You're a goblin, aren't you Gollum?
>>
>>27050774
Maybe it doesnt do anything. But you can speak the words because you love her for what she did for you.
>>
Who truly appreciates what she created? The joy she put in your hearts in season one and two. Yeah, they've completely derailed the show from what she intended, but at least the first season, you remember the magic, the joy. Send her good vibes. She did so much good for so many people.

She made my life better.
>>
>>27050757
This shitty fandom made me want to feel the need to create... despite the fact I have absolutely no artistic talent whatsoever and I will never learn how to git gud at creating things.

Anna's shitty degenerate Fluttershy personality pisses me off. First she comes to Hasbro wanting a Galaxy Girls doll line, not even a cartoon, then she gets denied but told she can work on an IP that doesn't belong to her. The moron accepts rather than flipping the table over and giving Sarah Wall a nice dick up her ass for wasting her time.
The moron then gets replaced by some idiot brony executive, instead of reporting this to the big Hasbro, she leaves like a shy dumbass in denial.
After she leaves she starts damage controlling and denying that the show won't go to shit in the hands of a bunch of effortless mentally retarded canadian hipsters.
Then she doesn't even bother crowdfunding a new pony show with better designs and she doesn't even try getting the fandom to accept her as a leader.

She'd make for a shitty mother because she wouldn't be able to protect her kin and probably would send her to the shittiest schools possible. What the fuck was she thinking when she qccepted to work for Sony thinking they'll give her more free reign than Hasbro? Naive moron in denial.

She sucks as a leader because she's too shy and dumb to make decisions by herself which won't backfire.
>>
File: faust.jpg (173KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
faust.jpg
173KB, 772x1034px
>>27050757
I'm atheist and I believe in no God, so I don't pray. But I'm grateful to Faust herself for having created something I can enjoy, something way better than the shitty world that that God of yours supposedly created.
So, Miss Faust, thank you. Thank you for bringing light into my life. Thank you for everything You have given us. Thank you.
>>
>>27050836
Thats the spirit bro. Even if you dont believe in any God, send her good vibes. Even if they do nothing and go nowhere, refresh your heart and remember what she did for you and that youre grateful to her. She surely saved some people's lives. She created something beautiful for all of us.
>>
File: 20160411_115740[1].jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160411_115740[1].jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>27050757
Well, for what it's worth, it got me back into creating stuff after being burned out for several years.
Something about the FiM universe just makes me want to create stuff in: artwork, stories, D&D campaign etc.
Never had this happen with any other setting.
Plus, you know, having something colourful and happy in your life is nice.
>>
>>27050833

Wow. What negativity. She wanted her galaxy girls show, yes, but no network will buy it because it looks like shit. But the ponies, she had them in her mind from playing with them as a kid. She had their personalities (before hasbro fucked them up) and their adventures in her head. They didnt tell her "make this" and she did it, she already had the ponies in her. And she left because of hasbros meddling. She had to fight them tooth and nail over every little detail and she got sick of it and quit. And now look what we're left with. Compare season one to what we've got now. Hasbro has severely damaged the show, it should have stayed in her hands and she should have had complete control. Before you criticize someone you should know what youre talking about.
>>
>>27050858
Thats wonderful :)
I'm happy for you, its great she inspired you to create more, to explore more things and enjoy life more. And yes, being able to sit down and watch cute girls being cute at the end of the day is nice to have in your life.
>>
>>27050858
>pretty good drawings
>upside down picture
Nobody is perfect.
>>
File: why.jpg (24KB, 323x386px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
24KB, 323x386px
>>27050858
One day anon.

One day I can finally draw humans and ponies in tier with you.

One day I can finally have the muscle memory to not look up references every day I practice.

ONE DAAAAY
>>
File: this side up.jpg (1MB, 2525x1944px) Image search: [Google]
this side up.jpg
1MB, 2525x1944px
>>27050858
Darn it, phone.
>>
>>27050757
Her as well as Craig are who I look to the most with my life while I don't agree with the basic shit that nobody likes it is my dream to intern with them eventually i'm actually gonna go to this years comic con actually talk seriously for once
>>
>>27050871
>>27050875
thanks

>>27050892
I'm somewhere along the lines of 300 finished pieces and an ungodly amount of sketches, and I still have to look up references every once in a while.
It's nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>27050912
I keep looking at those artists drawing in conventions for commissions.

That's my inspiration.
>>
>>27050892
>>27050893

check this site out dudes, it will help you become better artists http://drawabox.com/
>>
File: The Dash that believes in you..jpg (83KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
The Dash that believes in you..jpg
83KB, 1191x670px
>>27050915
Keep drawing, anon. I believe in you.

>>27050919
Hmm. I actually prefer more stylized art, but I guess getting some basics down would be a good idea.
Will try it it out, if I find some free time between work and Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>27050757
http://themostevercompany.deviantart.com/art/Research-422686163
>>
>>27050960

Its for beginners to intermediates. Its not "stylized" it just teaches you techniques.
>>
>>27050986
wtf is this and what does it have to do with how Lauren made our lives better?

This thread is gtting off topic, which is fine, but please, I made this out of appreciation and gratitude and love for Lauren because of what she did for me, the joy she brought me and the pain in my heart these cute ponies distracted me from. Please, send her prayers and good vibes if you appreciate her.
>>
>>27050991
>Its not "stylized" it just teaches you techniques.
I meant that up until know, I've never really attempted to draw anything but pretty stylized stuff.
>>
>>27050900
I'm serious i'm at this point in life because of them
>>
File: 813523-L.jpg (49KB, 325x475px) Image search: [Google]
813523-L.jpg
49KB, 325x475px
Love you, Mom.

You are sorely missed.
>>
>>27050757
I will admit that Hasjew is the reason why the show is what it is today. I can't help but to admit that I appreciate everything lauren has done for the first 2 Seasons. Something about those seasons was magical.
>>
>>27051481
Speaking of which, I've been meaning to rewatch the first two seasons, it's been far too long. Are there any HD streams or is my only option to torrent?
>>
>>27051501
Astrum Spark in Dailymotion.
And Yayponies has MEGA dl.
>>
>>27051506
Rad, thanks
>>
>>27050757
This thread gave me cancer
>>
>>27050757
riparoonies faust. hope she's okay after the mega cucking.
>>
>>27050757
not show related
>>
>>27050757
Literally who?
>>
>>27050757
If watching a cartoon made by Lauren "The Woman Who Quit" Faust changed your life you have a multitude of problems you need to seek help with.
It is just a fucking cartoon you autist.
>>
>>27050757
Before MLP;FiM I didnt know who she was and didnt care what she done.
Then, after watching whole first season in one go, I learned that she dip her fingers in making other cartoons before. And movies. And I loved every single one of them, without even knowing about her existence.
When I learned that, it all kinda clicked together.
"Yeah, I can see similarities."

Shes good at this, really good.
I wish good luck and fortune upon her.
>>
>>27050757
Fuck that cunt.
>>
>>27051755
lauren faust is the creator of my little pony (the g4)
>>
>>27050757
Lauren a good gril
>>
>>27050757
I'm an atheist, so I don't pray.
But I truly do wish the best upon Lauren, and I'm very grateful that she created this incredible world for all of us to love.
>>
>>27050861

This is why I'm hoping this is the final season, with that supposed 2017 movie as the finale.

Yes, it should have stopped some seasons ago, but better now than later. If by this point Hasbro still hasn't figured out why this show got popular in the first place, then it's their own goddamm fault.

G5 can't come any sooner.
>>
File: NEVER OVER.png (229KB, 500x833px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER OVER.png
229KB, 500x833px
>>27053955
ALREADY PAID FOR
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (149KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
149KB, 500x608px
>>27054021
>and beyond
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 534x1236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 534x1236px
>>27050757
She bailed on us when we needed her most.
She can go fuck herself
>>
>>27054675
>She can go fuck herself
I'd pay to see that
>>
>>27054675
>we needed her
Fuck you, shitbrick. She needed US, and most of us were too busy jerking it to bad clopfics to do anything.

Show of hands. How many people have written ANYTHING to Hasbro expressing their displeasure with some of the turns the show has taken?
>>
>>27054707
>How many people have written ANYTHING to Hasbro
>what's the point? They won't listen to anyone that isn't some SJW cuck
>>
File: right in the fucking feels.png (676KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
right in the fucking feels.png
676KB, 1280x720px
>>27054675
>She bailed on us

This show was her child, she wanted the best for it and it was taken from her. She gave up and got jaded with it when Hasbro assumed direct control is all.

really the whole ordeal is a bit depressing. She just wanted to create something beautiful, and kind of got shafted by big business.
>>
>>27054675
McCarthy is a better writer than Faust.
>>
>>27054757
Apathy is death.
>>
>>27050757
I do not believe in God, Velociraptors are our true leaders!
So that the 'Raptors bless Lauren Faust and Vladimir Putin, for they are going to save us all from this dreaded existance!
>>
>>27054786
No, Lauren Faust is still better then Meghan McCarthy!
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (203KB, 1241x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
203KB, 1241x1600px
>>27054801
>>
File: 1445278898977.png (347KB, 428x470px) Image search: [Google]
1445278898977.png
347KB, 428x470px
Scuse me dear anon...
Weren't we, /mlp , supposed to send her a bottle of "pinot noir" at the babscon?
>>
File: igotthis.png (697KB, 636x1000px) Image search: [Google]
igotthis.png
697KB, 636x1000px
>>27054874
One pinot, coming up.
>>
>>27050836
This is exactly how I feel.
>>
>>27054774
That's the way I interpreted it. She quit before she could get fired. That way she walked away from Hasbro with some dignity.
>>
File: No7MtUn.png (269KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
No7MtUn.png
269KB, 600x620px
>>27054874
Thank you, Lauren Faust.
For everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSWs7CYKZMw
>>
>>27057393

She thought she was more valuable than she was. She wanted 100% control of Hasbro's original and one of their oldest IPs, which was never going to happen. She bluffed, they called, now she's doing literally nothing while McCarthy has the job Faust always wanted.

Faust is a diva and not a team player.
>>
>>27050757

Why isnt it on fb tho?
Anyway, praise Lauren, she made my life happier

Lord God, I ask you in Jesus' name, bless Lauren Faust and look down upon her with mercy and love. Send angels to guard her from harm and move your hand to stop evil from coming upon her. I ask you God to bless Lauren Faust for all the good she has done, for the love and happiness she has given so many millions of people, may she never know pain or suffering, may her days be filled with happiness and success and above all love, most of all these things may she always know love until the end of her days, Amen.
>>
What the hell is this sudden christfag shilling shit? Can you people not go talk about your stupid fucking religion on /soc/ or /pol/ or wherever it belongs?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.