[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ravenscar colony 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 22

File: image.png (3MB, 2600x2314px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2600x2314px
Should we allow Hippogryphs? Edition.

>Anyone that has ever posted on /mlp/ Is transported to Equestria and Gryphonia.
>Due to strained relations between the two countries, Gryphonia refuses to send the newcomers to Equestria.
>Progress stagnated until it was decided to deport all the newcomers to a small little containment village to be run by the son and daughter of a local lord.
>The village itself is a derelict on the edge of a lake in the mountains, a small town with few native inhabitants in it and many ruined buildings on the edge of town.

The last digit of your roll determines your race.

1-2 Earthpone
3-4 Zebra
5-6 Gryphon
7-8 Pegasi/Bat
9-0 Unicorn

Second to last digit 0-4 male and 5-9 female.

Character list: http://pastebin.com/Pgjr8Uhx

NPC list:
http://pastebin.com/hsKSp4Hv

Story Ideas: http://pastebin.com/maTrfZBP

IRC: http://www.rizon.net/chat #Ravenscar

Previous Thread: https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27011634/
>>
File: map.png (704KB, 1280x876px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
704KB, 1280x876px
>>27020481
>>
>>27020481
I think hippogryphs would be rather cool. Though would they suffer from having to compete twice as hard as normal born of their parents race?

It kinda reminds me of half orcs that live with orcs, they have to be more reckless, more daring and be a paragon of being orcy to be accepted by other orcs. Usually however that gets them killed nine times out of ten.
>>
>>27020616
But, man, parenting wont be a factor because you're going to be appearing, if Hyppogriffs get in, as equivalent of your current age. That is for 'transients'

Native ones... I guess? They are a half-breed in an otherwise proud race of mostly stubborn and aggressive catbirds, of a race that is sort of on questionable, moot terms with their nation as is. You could consider them an unholy union, almost. Though i can think of exceptions for them having proved their worth.
>>
>>27020682
>But, man, parenting wont be a factor because you're going to be appearing, if Hyppogriffs get in, as equivalent of your current age. That is for 'transients'
The fuck does this all mean?

That would work I think, though the other thing that springs to mind is that the hippogriffs would probably find better lodgings with Equestria since its such a nice place to live in and what not.
>>
>>27020682 (me)

>>27020616
Disregard that first line i missread.

Most likely. They might even be encouratged to do it since ponies are generally more accepting, I'd think. Tho it depends on characters, some Hyppogriffs may like their country even if they are generally disliked purely out of pride for a parent, loyalty, or stubborness.
>>
>>27020481
>Pegasi/Bat
>Fanmade batcancer is allowed
>Other fanmade species like moths or satyrs aren't
The previous OP was so perfect, but you had to go and fuck that up.
>>
>>27020780
I don't know what everyone wants... First everybody looses their shit over the old rolling system being "inefficient", then someone just put in every race triggering EVERYONE's autism, then people complain about this and bats.

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS, PEOPLE.
>>
File: editm3.png (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
editm3.png
15KB, 500x500px
>that feel when instabanned
Lol
>>
>>27020811
I think the best thing to do is to put in every race so everyone gets triggered. Then people can either learn to deal with it and hang out here and have fun with others who are capable of dealing with it, or complain like autists and fuck off.
>>
>>27020873
I think this is a good logic, I'm not sure if triggering saltstorms is a good idea at this time but i'd fund it... Because, personally, I don't mind having new races. Except for the most obnoxiously powerful ones.
>>
>>27020780
>>27020811
You took the bait, mate
>>
>>27020894
I-it was bait? Butt why, its not a bad matter of discussion. Due to the lack of other things to discuss until OP posts a resume of things discussed.
>>
>>27020915
Because why in the hell do we want to make it so that every single random appearance is a special snowflake character?

Previously people didn't like it and trigging shit storms over the whole thing is going to just waste time.

What you should be doing is discussing literally anything else. Such as what if the baroness wants to gather up a party of people and send them out to explore around or scout out the area to insure that no Eqeustrians are trying to sneak into the country?
>>
Current Canon

>General Lore
Ravenscar is an isolated village up in the north of Gryphonia, it is hundreds of miles away from any major settlements. It only started as a train refueling station between two major cities. The only way out is by train, otherwise, you have a hundred mile trek, and that's not counting the wolves that are so common in this unsettled area of the north.

>Local Lore
Ravenscar is isolated and the region around it is poorly mapped, some parts not at all. To the north the mountains curve around, a straight shot north past the lake Ravenscar sits on and through the forest and the mountains will land you in the uninhabited tundra.
Walking to the west will land you in the foothills that have been more recently logged, selectively thankfully, by the locals to build their stockpiles now that half their town has turned into a refugee camp. Continuing that direction will land you in an area of the mountains where it was rumored the rebels were hiding after the failed Whiteclaw Uprising. Through these nearly sheer cliffs you will end up at a small plain before arriving at the coast.
To the south, the expanse of pine trees thins out in to more deciduous trees, such as maples. A few more occupy these lands to tap the maple trees for their sap. Further south will land you in the heartland, a large expanse of plains where a few larger cities and towns can be found.
To the east lies a seemingly endless expanse of forests and swamps. Rumors in this region are of long lost castles dating back to the last era, or even before those times. Rumors of other mysterious events shroud this part of Gryphonia.

1/2
>>
>>27020941

>Ravenscar
Ravenscar is seperated into two parts of town. One part is next to the lake, where all the native inhabinats live. The other half is the camp, the halves are seperated by an expanse of trees and destroyed buildings that were lost to time and at one point, a fire that ravaged the part of town near the train station. All newcomers occupy the camp, though some have taken up to squatting in the abadnoned structures.

>Newcomers
All newcomers start with a starter kit that they can pick up next to the train station, it contains a tent, an axe, a tarp, a sleeping bag, and some matches. You can go into town and have a bored looking guard take your personal info to be assigned a job that best suits you. For now, the options are limited but will expand in the future

>Races
Currently debated to allow batponies and hippogryphs. Otherwise the original 5 are set in stone. Depending on what the majority wants, hippogryphs and bats may or may not be allowed. Edgebats and vampire bats are not allowed at all.
>>
>QT anon mare gets railed by a griffon
>You get to be her son.
>>
>>27020894
And how the hell is that bait?
>>
>>27020967

One last thing

>ERP
Public ERP is bannable. No exceptions, seriously, keep that shit private.
>>
File: 1353448612976.jpg (593KB, 1287x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1353448612976.jpg
593KB, 1287x1600px
>>27020889
This. Put in the system kirin, deer, moth ponies, minotaurs, the horses from Saddle Arabia, Breezies, crystal varieties of all flavors, probably getting dubs gets you crystal if you want it. Toss in Chimera if three people all want to play the same character or do an anon cyoa quest, goats, buffalo, smaller dragons and drakes, john cena, sea ponies, wolf ponies, plant ponies, luteis, archeopteryxs, goo ponies, faceless species, sheep, bottle pones, elk, moose, ligers, kelpies, whisp, bee ponies, and milk mares.

Or just remove the species roll and let people play whatever as long as they're not too Sly Cooper is my sensei autistic about it. Hell, this book is canon to current gen /mlp/ for Christ's sake.
>>
>>27020939
You obviously don't know what special snowflake means in terms of writing dictionary, special snowflake isn't 'he's a diamond dog, oh he's a deer, oh and he's a fucking bat pony', you dum dum. Get this.

The Special Snowflake (Also referred to as one with the "Special Snowflake Syndrome" or "SSS") is a person who believes they are different and unique from everyone else because of something there are or do. This thing they are or do, most commonly is something is something many many other people are doing, E.G. Genderfluid, Therian (Otherkin), etc. Special Snowflakes almost always have a superiority complex. Check out Mary sue as well.

Just because you're bigoted in a way that you wont accept anything beyond your set norm of what 4C had, doesn't mean having more races is bad. In fact, it leaves players additional freedom to make what they want. And if you actually balanced them with a PROPER SYSTEM, so it matters beyond appearance they would also be pretty fun. They CAN be shot down if their thing is blatantly stupidly bad, too.
>>
>>27020873
I like this idea, but keep it to the most known races in the fandom.
>Bats, satyrs, moths, something else, and hippogryphs
Adding only one while refusing all the others is plain bullshit and you all know this.
>>
>>27020941
What are whiteclaw rebels?

Would we have other groups in the area that are operating nearby? Are we going to be set upon by bandits?
>>
Can i be a giant? i want to be the thread's yhorm or iron giant.
>>
>>27021078
Iron giants are allowed as long as you also become Superman.
>>
>>27021093
Yeah sure. spray the town banner on my chest. I'll stand still like the fucking titan of bravos till im needed.
>>
>>27021074

Whiteclaw rebels were the former lords of part of Gryphonia that tried to split off and make their own thing, they were eventually defeated and replaced by another family. A lot of their items are still missing, leading to rumors of treasure troves in the mountain.
>>
>>27021101
Do we have a banner/sigil? im up for drawing one.
>>
File: 1351632193682a.png (513KB, 519x565px) Image search: [Google]
1351632193682a.png
513KB, 519x565px
I know people won't check out the links, but here:
World building failures:
http://krisnoel.com/post/72687230080/world-building-failures

Why your OC sucks:
http://krisnoel.com/post/63574677985/why-your-main-character-sucks

Stop making up the same OCs:
http://krisnoel.com/post/37812050530/characters-you-need-to-stop-writing-or-reinvent

>tumblr links here:
http://rubberbandballqueen.tumblr.com/post/142383552250/eden5needsyou-a-list-of-references-ive
>>
>>27020481
spinning
>>
>>27020682
Aren't you thinking too deeply into it? Hybrid looking species shouldn't be an issue because there are already griffins. Half bird half feline, but no one is raising a fuss over the logistics of that breed combination.
Hippogriffs are just another fantasy race. It doesn't necessarily need a tie to parenting because, again, griffins naturally exist.
Don't need to look deeper than necessary, it's splitting hairs over an already pretty autistic game.
>>
>>27021226
people like to be autistic because they can
>>
>>27020537
First for this as our official map.
What program did you use? That's a vast improvement on my 900 hour MS Paint masterpiece
>>
>>27021550
It's good for a small scale look at it, but I figured we use the larger maps to for a general area idea?
>>
RACE WAR WHEN
>>
>>27021658
>>27021078
Well we do have a super weapon ready to go.
>>
>>27020941
Eh some of these are ok
Issue with
> geography that doesn't align with the maps in place
>boring refugee camp instead of rebuilding a stone keep and medieval city.
If you have hundreds of workers, houses can go up in days

Whiteclaw thing might be interesting, but this land has been abandoned for hundreds of years so they're all dead or at best they would be tribals, which is still cool. Maybe some cursed Wildman kinda deal, with spooky inhabitants haunting ruins.
>>
>>27020967
Oh and
>trains
>>
File: griffons.png (137KB, 498x552px) Image search: [Google]
griffons.png
137KB, 498x552px
>>27021550
Photoshop. Keep churning yours out, and I'll get around to prettying them up. It can be scaled up, too. The working file is four times the resolution due to me being lazy and not wanting to resize all the brushes. I also found some more fun brushes that might be of use if and when we get a larger area map finished.

>>27021658
>>27021686
I thought we were still using the airships ideam but with that said, ¿TRAIN RACES CUANDO, POR FAVOR?
>>
>>27021600
Yeah we can do that later though, or just leave the whole world aspect to the imagination . Since we're all magical dimension travelers with no area knowledge, knowing just what's nearby is more important than the macro side of it.
Makes it easier to expand out and doesn't limit our ideas if we can just keep building up ourselves instead.

I just kinda thought having a jagged Steppes area would be interesting and put it in, but if i relied on the world map might not have came to mind. Also used the Gilda episode since it seemed to be mildly Mongolian or hun-like, and that's what their geography is.
>>
>>27021676
>They send their new workforce/militia as frontline to deal with the tribals, either removing them with words or force. Either way, they have to go. Hail Gryphonia!

You know, your ideas sound kinda fun. Especially rebuilding a medieval keep and city. Why isn't that a thing?
>>
>>27021721
Air transport of some type or boats makes way more sense for gryphon culture. I'd settle for being marched all the way out here or shipped in big flying ox carts before trains.

Also trains just seems weird for an old medieval town in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>27021769
>using the new imported human transformees as conscripts to kick out the violent natives
Fuck yeah, let's do that. And we're discussing it here aren't we? That's how we make things happen. Build up ideas then do it in character or in quests
>>
File: 1303007064631.jpg (296KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1303007064631.jpg
296KB, 800x700px
>>27021815
This.
What would North Korea do if it suddenly had a few hundred thousand aliens that lost all their technology and landed on their doorstep?
>>
>>27021754
steppes would be fine by me really

>>27021815
Or write it in stories that works too.
>>
>>27021815
Dew it. It is too fun of an idea to pass up.

Why can't we have gryphon barbarians, then? Both in canon and fanon Gryphonia's hierarchy is not in a good state. With a relatively new king, and scattered houses fighting for power.

These 'natives' could be a mix of spike n' pelt wearing "savages" living off the land and deserters marked as traitors by the crown for not putting up with their shit, who took the already abandoned village as their own... Or part of it, the fallen keep and the areas adjacent, leaving the outer rim of the town to us to rally and work in for now until we take control... Maybe?
>>
File: 1403245969331.jpg (574KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1403245969331.jpg
574KB, 2448x3264px
>>27022529
Yep. Bandits will probably be a problem, especially since all gryphons look the same to us and we don't know who's who, except for Griffy.
>>
I vote that tiny becomes our king.
>>
>>27020481
Welp, I don't see why not. Rollin'
>>
>>27022725
So, quick question. Do I need a name? Or can I just stay as anon?
>>
>>27022751
You can pick a name... Or just call yourself Anonymous. Either or is a valuable name.
>>
>>27022802
Ok, I'll just pick a generic name. For the keks.
>>
>>27022751
henceforth you shall be know as sweet suck.
>>
File: keythong.jpg (204KB, 1049x557px) Image search: [Google]
keythong.jpg
204KB, 1049x557px
>>27022628
I was thinkiing more that the savages were "Keythong" gryphons, which are, as pic related, slightly more literally edgy looking, having long horns, spikes on the back and jagged scales along the spine. Aggressive by nature, but they aren't all stupid. They do also have some normal gryphons among the however, due to the deserters having proved themselves to join in. Which might put us on 'spy alert'.
>>
>>27022976
There aint no way anon mares are pushing that out. It would tear the fuck out 'em.
>>
>>27020481
rolling
>>
>>27022984
That's probably why they aren't sending in the limited amount of Gryph infantry supposed to watch over us and the lord's heirs. Either that, or waiting on reinforcements and then beating us up enough to the point that we git gud. Besides, those barbarions aren't skilled in combat...! They are just... Really strong, yes!
>>
>>27020864
>And not a single fuck was given
>>
>>27023044
Eh?
>>
>>27023167
Oh, nothing! Just welcome your new gryphon overlords, already.

I think this is a good idea for a first official quest with a bit of work, the only thing that's stopping us is we don't have a system to play. I still do have that tweaked up version of SLSS i worked on... But nobody likes SLSS, so i guess i shouldn't btoher presenting it. Plus, people wanted a 'simple' system. All for later, anyways.
>>
>>27021815
>>27021861
yes, naturally.
just cuz theres pnp stuff doesnt mean you cant write about crazy stuff in the same scenario.

in fact i'd say just writefag stuff can get away with more since its all in one authors story~

>>27023317
simple system could just be mostly up to random rolls? or races get like minor bonuses but for th emost part its just +1 or +2's and the rest is pure diceroll.

not very elegant but imperfect solution now is better than waiting around.
>>
One last thing, all new players start with low level amnesia, you have forgotten your human name a few other things that you can decide on a personal level, no "I HAVE NO MEMORY AT ALL" shit please.
>>
>>27022976
damn that's really cool. might be why the mainland gryphons dont really mind kicking them out. neandrethal style, different race that cant into cities and lives in the woods.
>>
So ded.
>>
>>27023317
earn your keep by killing these people
we swear it isnt racist
get to it
>>
Can new players claim an old house, or do we have to live in a tent for months?
>>
>>27027749
I would want to say that the homes are heavily in need of repair, so you can claim a house, but you still need a roof over your head. I'm not the one making the call, though.
>>
>>27020481
THAT'S NOT HOW HIPPOGRIFFS WORK, GOD DAMN IT!
>>
File: longma.jpg (297KB, 1487x1269px) Image search: [Google]
longma.jpg
297KB, 1487x1269px
>>27028430
Shhh. OP should have asked the question if we should allow Longmas, which is what happens as a result of a Spike x Rarity pregnancy slasher fanfic.
>>
>>27027749
You could claim a house but you'll need to fix the roof with tarp or stuff and it'll need repair to be permanent
>>
>>27028909
Pretty much, if you want a more permanent house we need to build/repair, though what someone said earlier is good; we could have a large building drive and builds lots of houses in days
>>
>>27031670
We're essentially indentured servants until we actually get a town built. Then we can move in and start working on farming, hunting, and crafting to expand the town stores.

Then the money and conquest of nearby lands begins
>>
>>27032311
Or we'll be like the Irish, enslaved by the British forced to eat nothing but potatoes while they take all of our livestock
>>
>>27032770
are we the livestock?~
>>
>>27032996
soylent green is ponies?
>>
>>27032770
Except the Irish then revolted and overthrew their British rulers
>>
>>27033337
Who's to say we can't do the same?
>>
>>27033370
Well there's a lot less of us than there were of the Irish
Besides they might not be as oppressive as the British and instead gives us a good deal when we get set up. I mean for a start they're giving us supplies which the Brits didn't do. We could become Gryphonians and do cool conquests and shit
>>
>>27033389
That doesn't sound half bad
>>
File: 1429335469519.png (462KB, 920x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1429335469519.png
462KB, 920x1692px
>>27033407
>we build ourselves for war
>after months of training, we're finally ready
>our raiding parties pour over the border into Equestria proper
>we trample flowers, cause rabbit stampedes, and other wanton destruction
>our job complete, we take mares and equally confused stallions back to our camp for aggressive snuggling and tea parties
>in the morning we leave them all confused

Best. Idea. Ever.
>>
>>27033482
Sounds like a good setting for hosting some long term games, honestly. Aggressive jingoist expansion and maybe some intrigues showing the gryphons are not really great guys

Or they're just the only hope for order in this Savage land
>>
File: 1459860733999.png (384KB, 488x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459860733999.png
384KB, 488x500px
I tried to get into Four Square a while back but I did not understand what the fuck was going on. Since this seems a lot earlier in development I'm going to try and get in on this before it becomes too overwhelming.
>>
>>27033482
Becoming the Genghis Khan of cuddling and tea parties makes me tickled pink inside, I say we should try to go for htat as our end goal.
>>
Barbarian catbirds and snuggle raids bump
>>
>>27036681
Well the firs thing to decide upon on the snuggling attacks would be setting up training matches.

For one we need to maybe retailor things so we can actually change the er tone of the setting to make this snuggle attacks work.

Would all this aggressive snuggling be considered a way to actually take down ponies?
>>
>>27036933
We must create a snuggling school, yes. Where we recive training from only the snuggliest horses, main courses will dabble in ADVANCED pillow fighting, tickling, skeleton puns, tea brewing, and raspberries. We also tech how to create illusions of a pinkie finger while drinking the tea from the cup and learn to wear an armor made of pillows, 100% inpregnable, 200% snuggly.

Maybe not. For ponies are masters in the art of snuggling, but maybe if we become even more FIERCELY LOVING it'll melt them into coming with us and joining our glorious army in the name of the king.
>>
>>27037147
>>27037147
However wouldn't we need to combat against the Royal Equestrian forces? I imagine they have tactical snuggling lessons that would put us to sleep faster than we realized they had found us in the first place!

What arcane arts are we suppose to unearth to even begin to be on the same level as that?
>>
>>27037387
Get gud, and discover the magic of combing caffeine, yerba mate, and copious amounts of sugar.
>>
>>27021049
You forgot tazlponies.
>>
>>27020537
>eastern sea
>it's in the west
>>
>>27038282
when I made the map I was thinking in the ponies named it, and gryphon lands are east of equestria

but now that you mentioned it that's a terrible name for a sea, anyway.
Why not the Ravensea!
>>
>>27038354
Not Blood Raveny enough
I prefer the Sea of Angelos.
>>
>>27038354

Call it a Gryphocean
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 208x242px
Time to play the game bump!
>>
>>27039260
I mean at that point you might as well just call it the gryocean

and that is just the most horrendous name for something I think you could possibly create
>>
>>27040218
Is it pronounced gryocean or jryocean?
>>
>All these oldfaggots

I swear some of these faggots swore off pone for good.
>>
>>27020481
Roll
>>
>>27041604
Don't just bump, at least discuss something. When we invade Equestria, what will make up most of our advancing force? Large, soft stallions that will overpower through strength? The bishi ones through looks? Or the trap ones through cunning cuteness?

Who will be the advanced scouts, settling up traveling tea parties to gather intel? The debutant mares to schmooze with the elite? The colorful exotic farmer that knows what to blend for the best tea? Pastry chefs to wow the crowd with sweets of fancy so that the sugar loosens the tongues of the locals?

This is important.

>>27041920
Some fags did. You can't give up dankness & kek that easily. I'm sure the meme magic of us all being in different locations but sharing the weather of Winnipeg IC has nothing to do with how cold it is now.
>>
So, things on Ravenscar agenda

Build Homes, Meeting Places, Food service.

Acquire a steady supply of coffee and steaks

Live like kings.
>>
>>27042888
We need coffee
>>
>All the FourCannon posting
How about no.
>>
File: 1333576811883.jpg (161KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1333576811883.jpg
161KB, 500x333px
>>27043889
Then make your own art and stories, faggot. You're the only one that's stopping you. I want something better than FourCannon, not just a reboot.
>>
>>27043955
Why are you calling me a faggot then? I am saying we need to stop with the 4C post. This isn't 4C. All that stuff is effectively trash. This is a new scenario for all I care.
>>
>>27043968
>>27043889

>Spotted the Nova
>>
File: 1330475100672.png (225KB, 682x629px) Image search: [Google]
1330475100672.png
225KB, 682x629px
>>27043968
Everyone's a faggot on 4chan. You proved it by asking why you're a faggot. Lurk more.

>>27043456
Too cold for coffee, but there are substitutes, such as chicory, dandelion, and malt. If we base it on real world. Earth ponies can grow fucking apple trees in the goddamned desert, so I say we can grow coffee once those fat asses learn how, instead of being shit pumps.
>>
>>27044470

Lets just say that if a le happy merchant were to stumble upon our town trying to unload a useless brown bean he would find himself surprisingly swamped with sales.
>>
>>27044231
Who?
>>
>>27041980
if we are going to do the conscipt idea then the majority of the forces will be military aged males that can hold a sharp thing and say they dont mind stabbing others.

I'd say about 2-4 actual Gryphons are also in each squad of 10-15 as NCO's. THen they just go out on patrol and wave their sharp sticks and pointy swords at whatever theyre told to.

This could actually feed into a way the gryphons are trying to assimilate the refugees, since its a bit of an opportunistic warrior culture, training everyone in basic combat and attempting to instill pride of their newfound home would be hearts and minds 101. Would even earn us respect as we're fresh off the boat refugees already trying to defend the "Homeland".
>>
>>27044470
>>27044487
if the twins are as opportunistic as other griffons then we can just become an opium kingdom.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.