[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 27

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 589
Thread images: 46

File: ColtQuestThread27.png (266KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread27.png
266KB, 640x600px
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/

PREVIOUS THREAD:

>Emerald discusses what to do with Joyride in case of an undead attack.
>She tells him to hide, and to pack his things in case they need to make an emergency escape.
>Emerald does so, and goes to look for Bo to see if he'll come too if they have to abandon ship.
>OP posts a bunch of future Emeralds and derails the thread for a bit.
>Emerald catches Quicksilver trying to seduce Bo, and bursts in to stop it.
>Emerald and Quicksilver have a fashion contest, and Bo gets away.
>Emerald finds Bo again, but he says he is going to stick with his father.
>Emerald begs him to reconsider, and even cries a little.
>Emerald goes to bed for a bit.
>Emerald wakes up.

Continued next post...
>>
Well so much for going to bed at a decent time now.
>>
File: 620.png (157KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
620.png
157KB, 640x600px
>>27006905

Emerald glances around the room. The room is empty except for him, and there are only the normal sounds of the creaking of the boat, clopping of hooves, and the occasional voice from up above. Emerald steps out of bed, and cradling his focus, opens his door and peaks out of it.

There doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary, and Emerald's mind is put at ease when he sees a pair of pirates walk from out of the storage area, talking about how the food is awful and they hope they get to port soon.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27006963
Put bandanna back on and get the hammer. Best have it by your side.
>>
>>27006963

Get the hammer and go find Joyride or Bo and see what's up.
>>
>>27006963

Find out what time it is and see if we have time to practice a bit with our hammer skills.
>>
>>27006963
Look for Quicksilver and ask him what time it is. Take the hammer too just in case we need it.
>>
>>27006963
The hammer probably isn't necessary, but grab it anyways I suppose.

Go see what Joy is up to. Or anyone else really.

I love how there is more and more individuals in the OP pics, it's cute.
>>
>>27006905
>>27007042

Pretty soon we'll have the whole cast up there.
>>
I wrote a revised version of Joy Jr. ending.
Colt Quest’s Ending: Joyride Jr.
By Psker

For months Emerald thought over the conversation he had with Joyride. He wondered if he should take her advice and explore his sluttier side. When he finally spoke about it to Joyride, she just grinned her cheshire grin and said. “Trust me lil’ perv, you’ll be happier this way. I will show you all the ways sex can be so much fun.”

Suffice to say, Joyride was a pretty effective teacher.

As months turned to years of being under Joyride’s care, Emerald became a master of magic. Becoming a powerful partner at Joyride’s side. His most powerful tool being his own body. Something which Joyride would often tease and compliment.

As he grew older Emerald thought less and less of getting vengeance on his step-parents. He hadn’t seen posters with his name or mercs hired to find him for a long time. Besides what would he even gain from getting revenge? His name and title? Peace of mind? Would it even be worth it?

After a very long night helping Joyride deal with some monsters and pleasuring those that hired them, Emerald decided that he didn’t want revenge anymore and chose to cast aside his Jewel name. That was for a pony he no longer was. Someone who was haunted by bad dreams, constantly afraid, and far, far too prudish.

Joyride was all too pleased by the new Emerald.

His step-parents would be dealt with by others in time and the Jewel name was left into the pages of history as their lands were absorbed by those more powerful, as there was no heir to challenge them.

The Order of Arrow held a funeral for Venator and his squire Alcaris. Their bodies were never found. After the activities of the Jewel family was uncovered they founded a special branch of Inquisitors named Venators to investigate other powerful families for possible demon activities and other forbidden magic.
>>
>>27007102
Hope and Emerald eventually grew apart as she didn’t like the changes she saw in the colt. Whatever happen to the innocent child she once knew? Emerald was a bit sadden that things didn’t work out between them and wondered if it’s same thing that Joyride felt about Sunshine Sea. He did stay in touch with Hope for several years through writing letters. She eventually got married to a stallion selected by her father

The time eventually came for Joyride to go on and she finally told him her secrets. Which he not only accepted but embraced as his own. He soon became reunited with Ruby who had grown to be quite the crafty thief in her older years, she became his first partner and would they travel together for many years to come. Their relationship soon becoming intimate.

Years turned to decades and decades turned to centuries. He watched from a distance as people he knew like Sensoria and Bo were laid to rest. As partners came and went. At times when he felt alone he would try to make new friends and failing that, a good romp in a bar or inn for a few weeks would suffice. Sometimes he enjoyed playing a little game where the other person had figure out if he was a mare or stallion or both. The end result was usually the best part of the game.

One day Emerald was in the woods trying to scout out the hidden lair of a bugbear when he bumped into a foal shivering and crying in a set of bushes. He asked the foal what was wrong and foal responded that they ran away from home as their parents did bad things to them. Emerald gave a light chuckle and told the foal that things will be okay. With a grin spreading across his face he asked the child if they would like to stay with him.

With a slight sniffle the foal agreed…
>>
>>27007051
The only other characters I think would fit in there,(not space wise, i mean in terms of significance) is emeralds step mom, rude paladin guy and his groupie.

>>27007102
>>27007110
Well that's a bittersweet ending. And an entertaining read.
>>
>>27007135

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I have a feeling if Emerald went the route that that would be the logical course his life would go.
>>
File: 621.png (140KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
621.png
140KB, 640x600px
>>27006973
>>27006993
>>27007003
>>27007037
>>27007042

Emerald goes back into the room and quickly picks up the hammer he borrowed, as well as puts his hair up with the bandanna again.

Fully equipped, Emerald decides to go find Joyride, Bo, The Captain, Quicksilver, or anyone else he can that could tell him if anything is going on.

Emerald goes on deck and sees that it's around dusk. The sun is just barely setting, and it's showing enough light to see the black inky blobs that are Hollowmarsh and it's island.

Emerald spots Joyride still doing her rounds about the ship and approaches her.

"Hey lil' Perv, what's up?" Joyride says, as he greets her.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27007181

Ask how things are going? Also if any preparations were made like explosives or spikes?
>>
>>27007181
Ask her what the situation is, how long till we get there?

What have they done to prepare for what's gonna happen? Did they ever make the explosives like they wanted to? Do you know of potions that'd help?
>>
>>27007181

Daggerfall's soundtrack really fits what's going on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXt_Ef4XxzM
>>
>>27007181
Ask where's Ruby at?
>>
>>27007248
Well there you go, good choice of music.
>>
>>27007102
>>27007110

I like it.
>>
>>27007181
Since it's getting darker, should we figure out a way to light up the area around the ship. It'd be bad if undead sneak up on us in the darkness.
>>
>>27007275

I think Joy already taught us the light spell.
>>
>>27007181
Ask if there was something loud at about the time we were woken up. Maybe a noise startled us up but we didn't quite register it
>>
>>27007285
I don't think we're strong enough to light up the area around the ship through the night.
>>
>>27007321
Not the whole ship but maybe a corridor or two.
>>
>>27007344
I was saying that since it's dusk it will get a lot darker and with the reduced viability the undead might be able to reach the ship without anybody noticing. Lighting up a hallway would be pointless.
>>
File: 622.png (112KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
622.png
112KB, 640x600px
>>27007188
>>27007193
>>27007257
>>27007275
>>27007285
>>27007313
>>27007321
>>27007344

Emerald says he woke up for some reason. He wonders if there was a loud noise or something that might have woken him.

"Not that I heard..." Joyride says, glancing out at the water again, "Hmm..."

Emerald waits a second since she seems in thought, and then asks if there were any preparations made if something attacks. He notices it's a little dark, perhaps lights? Maybe spikes and explosives for the undead?

"Well, explosives on a wooden ship are no good, but we do have a lighting system set up in case something happens. We don't light up everything if we can avoid it. It'll make us stick out like a lighthouse. The wheelpony can guide by the stars well enough that we shouldn't worry about making landfall." Joyride remarks.

Emerald asks where Ruby is.

"Think I saw her down below, helping prepare dinner." Joyride says offhand, looking out at the water again.

What does Emerald do?
>>
Brr... Just got tried and hung by the /cyoa/ crowd.
>>
>>27007538
Ask Joyride how long till we enter the straits?
>>
>>27007538
ask what parts will be illuminated?
>>
>>27007538
Thank her and go downstairs to talk to Ruby. (Perhaps snag a bite before dinner.)
>>
>>27007538
Ask what she plans to do if we encounter something. Is she going to use her magic on them?
>>
>>27007538

Ask if they patched up that hole below deck. we were kinda worried about that...
>>
>>27007538
>>27007785
Ask her this first.
Then tell Joy she's especially cute right now and then go see what ruby is doing.She doesn't even realize how cute she is in the panel, heh.
>>27007550
It's not just the CYOA crowd, it's 4chin in general.
>>
>>27007900
>It's not just the CYOA crowd, it's 4chin in general.

I know. it's just astonishing how quickly they can turn on you. I was simply thanking someone who discovered this cyoa through a pic I uploaded.
>>
>>27007943
CYOA circlejerk is pretty cancerous all around.
>>
>>27007943
Oh wait never mind I just checked it out, you are cancer.
>>
>>27007975

Leukemia or Melanoma? how bad am I?

No seriously what's so wrong with what I did? FicFic is even okay with me uploading stuff there.
>>
>>27007995
And before it get's started here. I will say that I've credited him with every pic and image I've uploaded on DB and posted a link to the most current thread.
>>
File: 623.png (266KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
623.png
266KB, 640x600px
>>27007597

Emerald asks how much of the ship will be lit up.

"Ah, well we got it from bow to stern, and even up on the crow's nest has some-" Joyride says, but Emerald stops listening. Something... Rises out of the water behind Joyride. It's so silent that the unicorn doesn't even turn around.

If Emerald had to name what it was, he'd say it was a squid, but it is unlike any squid he has ever heard or read about.

It's body is made of what looks like two giant green watter-logged rib cages fused and grafted together with large plates of rusted red iron. Between a few of the larger ribs are several glowing red eyes. Seemingly attached to the body under the water are four large sharpened bone tentacles topped with drills. They snake and whip around slowly.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27008135
Yell at Joyride and point at the thing!
>>
>>27008135

This fits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWSkW8TKrXc
>>
>>27008135
Scream and fire a magic missile at it.
>>
>>27008135
Commence backing the fuck up to the other side of the ship asap and scream "JOY, AWAY FROM THE RAIL" with as much command as our trappy ass can manage. Maybe launch a magic missile while we're at it. If we do, maybe aim for the joint of one of those freaky ass drill things, if we can aim MM at all
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.png (69KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.png
69KB, 366x401px
>>27008135
scream externally
>>
>>27008189
Disregard, it's probably undead so magic missile will do all of jack. Instead, if it tries to grab/attack Joy, Push the tentacle away from her. Likewise if it tries that on us
>>
>>27008135

Back away and fire at the drill nearest to the ship.
>>
>>27008135
And this is why I didn't want to fight the undead.
>>
>>27008135

Yell and back away. Warn joy with all your might.
>>
>>27008135
Joy is dead
>>
>>27008135

Point towards the sea and tell joyride that there's a monster!
>>
>>27008169
Doesn't encapsulate the horror element well enough.
>>
>>27008135
Magic missile the eyes!
>>
>>27008135

We need.... a bigger hammer....
>>
>>27008187
>>27008189
>>27008338
It's undead. Magic Missile hones in on living things. Won't do fuck all.
>>
>>27008364
It'd draw the attention of others.
>>
>>27008135

Use INT to not instinctively use magic missile and warn Joy about the monster.
>>
>>27008344
Nigga, we're a wimpy spellcaster trying to hit shit with a mallet.

>>27008135
Get joy and run for your life Emmy!
>>
>>27008385
Us screaming will do that just fine.
>>
>>27008135
>>27008169
>>27008276

How's this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIc1yd0c5lY
>>
File: 624.png (203KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
624.png
203KB, 640x600px
>>27008153
>>27008187
>>27008189
>>27008209
>>27008211
>>27008248
>>27008269
>>27008338
>>27008344
>>27008364

(Last for the night.)

Emerald screams and yells monster, causing Joyride to whip her head around to face it. She dives for Emerald, and after grabbing onto him forces out some sort of greenish transparent shield around the pair of them.

Just in time too, as one of the tentacles slams around against the shielding, bouncing off, but raking against it and throwing magical multicolored sparks into the air.

The other tentacles hit the deck, sawing and into it and grabbing on. Causing a horrible cracking noise to resound without, alerting everyone to the presence of the creature.

There is a bright flash, and Emerald suddenly finds himself near the bow of the ship away from the creature. He only has time to look around confused before Joyride leaps into action against the horrible construct, firing spells at it, most of which seem to be bouncing off.

The lights Joyride spoke of earlier flare up, revealing many of the pirates on or running to the deck. Emerald even sees Ruby among them.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27008408
It'd draw attention, but it might not immediately let them know what's going on.
>>
>>27008441

Get to Ruby. Now!
>>
>>27008441
find Ruby and get to somewhere safe where you can still see what's going on
>>
>>27008441
Wonder if we can use the ship's cannons.
>>
>>27008441
Our bags are still in our quarters, aren't they? We'd better go get them on our back just in case, and then get our asses back up on deck. Grab Ruby's too while we're at it
>>
>>27008441
Oh s**** ***** **** I expected skeletons. Not this! Still FicFic said this situation is winnable we just have to figure out how.
>>
>>27008470
>>27008471
>>27008441

Yes these two ideas. First let's grab Ruby and then the bags before we head down to the cannon room.
>>
>>27008505
Shout to Joyride that we're going to do this in as few words as possible then get to it. Best that she knows our planned COA
>>
>>27008441

Emerald use INT to think of a way to fight this thing. Perhaps the cannons would work?
>>
>>27008549
The cannon will fuck that bitch. But I think we'll need Ruby Tbh, she probably has a better idea of using them than we do, considering she was there to watch them do it
>>
>>27008441

The cannons! the cannons! Get Ruby, and hurry to the cannons!
>>
>>27007265

Thanks FicFic I'm glad you enjoyed it.
>>
>>27008441

Wake up, this is clearly a bad dream.
>>
>>27008906

I thought about that too. But I have a feeling that this is the real thing.
>>
>>27008929

Even if it were a dream, no nightmare of Emerald's could be as terrifying as the horror of your unnecessary namefagging.
>>
>>27008944

Yeah, real scary isn't it?

Sorry about that, unless I remember to take it off it stays stuck up there when I post.
>>
Well night guys. keep this thread bumped.
>>
>>27008441
Ruby is too enthusiastic for her own good, we need to get her involved somewhere not so open, the rib cage structure would seem to me that we should try to man the canons and hit there.
>>
>>27007550
You deserved every bit of the hate Psyker.

Look at it this way. If you'd stayed Anon, then I wouldn't know that you made those posts, and I couldn't be here to insult you now. Being anonymous is all about being able to recover from these types of thrashings.

If you stay anon, then in the future no one will be able to know that you're the same dumbass who came here and tried to argue against the core values of the website.
>>
>>27008441
Should we do like we promised to Joy and actually stay away from the fighting now?
We should at least get our bags from our room. Maybe take a quick look around the lower decks to make sure nothing sneaks aboard while everyone's busy with the squid monster.
>>
>>27009389
>If you stay anon, then in the future no one will be able to know that you're the same dumbass who came here and tried to argue against the core values of the website.

Actually that was a different anon that made the big fight about the whole suit and shorts thing. I stopped arguing with them after I dropped the name.
>>
>>27010416
>Should we do like we promised to Joy and actually stay away from the fighting now?
Tch, no. Deep down Emerald's one of those bad kids who never does as he's told.
>>
>>27011173

I agree. But you responded to the wrong post.
>>
>>27010402
I don't think we should hide but we should probably be smart about this as I don't think we have had any ideas beyond getting to Ruby that require us to stay on deck.
>>
>>27011433
I kinda took for granted that we would take Ruby with us if we decided to go bellow deck
>>
>>27010383
>>
>>27007102
You remember that getting back the throne and paying Joyride her riches is part of our deal though right?
>>
>>27008441

Get to ruby and tell her to help us fire the cannons at that thing.
>>
>>27012635

I remember something vaguely to that effect. But she's also told us that revenge is not worth it and so that is what the ending is based off of.
>>
>>27006905
Too many pones
>>
So anyone interested in doing fanart or coloring this afternoon?
>>
>>27013867
Do it yourself, nigger.
>>
>>27013886

I would love too, but I don't have the skills, time, or software.
>>
>>27013921
Then don't expect someone else to just rise to the occasion on your whim.
>>
>>27013930

Nor do I expect someone to do so. Just a simple question to see if someone was interested. You don't know if you don't ask....
>>
>>27009389
Actually... if I would of had a name, funnily enough you would of known it wasn't Psker that was picking apart your "core" values.

I only regret saying something because now people think he did it.

Which he didn't.

And "namefagging" even if you're not providing content isn't against the rules either. Unless I missed it. But hey, you keep forcing those "core values" just because it's the way it's been and acting like it's for everyones benefit when you just want to exert control. It's the fact that you don't let people do it and get autistically enraged if they do.

I'm not gonna say anymore on the matter cause this thread doesn't need to get shitted up by people shitting their pants over their "core values" being challenged.
>>
>>27013965
You can kill their motivation. Either they will or they won't don't pester them about it.
>>
>>27014333
I wanna get some done personally, but work has picked up for me so i'm finding it hard to find the time for it. I'm gonna definitely try and get some done this weekend.

Different anon then the one you were responding to,by the way. I still haven't started the Emerald dressed as Marth image yet. Shame on me.
>>
>>27008441
Yeah the best course of action seems to be the cannons. Ruby should probably operate them, or even ask some of the crew to help with it. We could probably shoot the shit out if it with the cannons, we'd just need to let the crew know. If they haven't already went to do it themselves.
>>
>>27014327
If you don't like the MAIN THING that makes 4chan different from other sites, leave.
>>
>>27014396
>I'm gonna definitely try and get some done this weekend.

Cool, I'll look forward to that.
>>
>>27008441

Get Ruby tell her about the cannons and have her hurry down there. Try to find the captain or Bo and tell him about the cannons as well.
>>
>>27008441
Before we leave, laugh and say she's gotta teach us that sweet spell.
>>
>>27015091
>Before we leave, laugh and say she's gotta teach us that sweet spell

I don't think Emerald would be in the right state of mind to do that....
>>
File: Sg9pbOA.png (900KB, 690x968px) Image search: [Google]
Sg9pbOA.png
900KB, 690x968px
>>27014327
>posts on 4chan
>can't even bother to follow the board culture
>wonders why he's getting his shit called out
Go back to derpibooru
>>
>>27015147
Maybe not I guess, I just thought it'd be kinda fun. But you are right about it not fitting the tone right now.
>>
>>27015193
>I just thought it'd be kinda fun. But you are right about it not fitting the tone right now.

Fun? Certainly. But it would look like Emerald lost his mind.
>>
>>27015214
Maybe he's just dazed and happy that Joy managed to protect him and teleport him away. But it was merely a frivolous suggestion. And the spell I was reffering to was the shield thing.
>>
File: Kiwi_Peach_Berry_Blue.png (156KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kiwi_Peach_Berry_Blue.png
156KB, 640x600px
Okay, gotta help my friend... Sorry, hopefully I'll get home early enough to do a few updates.

Here, have another alternate Emerald.
>>
>>27016196
Okay, best of luck! Be safe!
>>
>>27016196

I can tell who's Emerald's waifu is in this future.
>>
>Our future is dependent on who we waifu
>If we don't waifu someone we become a robot
>>
>>27016196
Aw well see you later Fic, thanks for another rad future Emerald. I wish I could stay up and see more prompts happen.
>>27016237
My money is on Hope.
>>
>>27016320

Kinda like that Scott Pilgrim game.
>>
>>27016196
>>27016237
Crusader Emerald?
>>
>>27016367
Heirophant Emerald. FOR THE PRANCESS
>>
>>27016196
>eyepatch
what the hell happened?
>>
>>27016196

Emerald the Healer?
>>
>>27016383
FOR THE GOD EMPRESS OF PONY KIND!

I can get behind this ending. Emerald travels around killing heathens and fighting demons. He lost an eye but that's okay because all he needs to see is THE RADIANT LIGHT OF THE GOD EMPRESS.
>>
File: [WHOA HOHing intensifies].png (93KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
[WHOA HOHing intensifies].png
93KB, 240x240px
>>27016387
Guessing he lost it when it got hit by a muzzle flash.
>>
>>27016334
Hell it could be sensoria, but the robe looks more like what Hope wears.
>>
>>27016320
I keep imagining something along the lines of Emerald being atomized by a powerful spell but us/the amulet some how makes him linger on.

So many interesting possibilities for us.
>>
>>27016196
What were the other alternate emeralds in the last thread? Wasn't here to see them.
>>
>>27016587
Joyride Jr, Cyborg, squire-esque Emerald.
>>
>>27016596
I wanna see this
any archives with em?
>>
>>27016615
https://derpibooru.org/1124491

https://derpibooru.org/1124468

https://derpibooru.org/1124522
>>
>>27016196

I might write something for this one....
>>
>>27016630
thank
>>
>>27016651

Your welcome.
>>
>>27016642
Sounds cool. Look foreward to seeing it, it's always cool to have more content for a thread.
>>
>>27016679
Thanks. I'm a bit busy tonight so it may be in the next couple of days.
>>
You know I'm surprised this has not become some Visual Novel Date Sim type game with as many waifu's and husbando's as this cyoa has.
>>
So what end has us becoming a robot?
>>
>>27016835

Don't know. We can only speculate. FicFic said however that ending is a longshot though the choice that would lead to that has yet to be encountered.
>>
>>27016843
Or if it was something that we long since passed.
>>
>>27016835
Intelligence is Em's highest stat. Pursue intellectual skills and abilities.
>>
>>27016320
>>27016455
>>27016526
I'd like to explore some of the other possibilities maybe go on a side adventure with one of the other characters like Sensoria
>>
>>27017164

Ah, like a filler arc or a side story? Could be fun.
>>
>>27017164
After reading the archives I am unclear on if Sensoria can recognize unfamiliar ponies by their sense signature besides emerald.
>>
File: FutureEmeralds.png (927KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
FutureEmeralds.png
927KB, 2500x2500px
Critique and suggestions appreciated.
Yes, this is supposed to mimic TowerGirls sheets.
>>
>>27017562
It looks good. Is the large gap at the bottom for more future emeralds?
>>
>>27017562

I'm not sure if I would call it alternate costumes as these are possible endings for Emerald. Perhaps "Emerald Jewel's possible future's" or something like that.
>>
File: c1.png (137KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
c1.png
137KB, 640x600px
Look at this awful thing I made.
I have no idea what color Joyrides cutie mark is.
I looked for a description but not very hard.
Please don't kill me.
>>
>>27017608
Alright.
>>27017594
Yep. Future Future Emeralds.

Someone come up with a better name than cyberpone.
>>
>>27017634
Iron Emerald?
No that's terrible./spoiler]
>>
>>27017634

How about "The Construct" or "Metallic Emerald"
>>
>>27017626

Not bad. What program did you use?
>>
>>27017634

The Emerald Machine?
>>
>>27017562

I think this title would fit better if you did have a chart of all the costumes Emerald has worn so far in the cyoa. It would be some work, but it could be a fun chart.
>>
>>27017684
Changing the name of this chart, but I could make a second one like that too.
>>
>>27017673
Fuck off psker
>>
>>27017714

I'm not aware of that program. Does it come in mac or pc form?
>>
>>27017634
Emerald Automaton?
>>
Well it's a shame that FifFic is a no show. Hopefully he'll find time tomorrow to make a post or two. Night! And keep the thread bumping!!
>>
>>27017738
I'm just the guy who'll slap the name on the image, you find some consensus.
>>
>>27017722
Linux
>>
>>27017673
Paint.net
>>
>>27017766

Just pick whatever name you feel works.
>>
If there's one character you would like to see Emerald bang (that we haven't yet.) who would it be?
>>
>>27019445
Pretty much every female in the comic. The potion store salespony in particular.
>>
>>27017626
you did good anon I like it
>>
>>27017665
>>27017673
>>27017722
>>27017738
eat a dick namefag you aren't posting content
>>
>>27019930
In his defense it's not much better when he does post content.
>>
>>27019445
Sweet Tea; Praline and Giles' hot mom.
>>
>>27019941
Praline too, for that matter.
Bless the bountiful testicles of the artfriend who did that art with her and Emerald.
>>
File: yeah, a whole liter.png (133KB, 502x536px) Image search: [Google]
yeah, a whole liter.png
133KB, 502x536px
>>27019445
>>
>>27019972
I haven't followed that cyoa, so I know absolutely nothing about that character but I've seen several images with her and Emerald. Is her character really a foalfiddler, or did it just kinda happen in the fan art?
>>
>>27020116
Fan art. Her sexual desire was killed by slavery.
>>
>>27020186
So it was just a crack pairing and people ran with it? Gotcha.
>>
>>27020191
It was part of a metaquest that had randomized pairings from across a couple dozen CYOAs. Emerald and Sundance got thrown together and it was so bizarre it was just hilarious.

I still want to see this happen.
>>
>>27019445
Quicksilver. Us on top. and Bo behind us
>>
>>27020253
It kinda works since both were sex slaves.

Plus, I assumed that Emerald was an adult when he fathered Dawn.
>>
>>27020253
>>27021069

They bonded over their mutual rapes.
>>
>>27019445

Ruby.
>>
>>27020383

Yes!
>>
>>27017626

Would you be interested in coloring another?
>>
Okay, now I ask this. If Emerald had to choose one waifu or husbando which should he choose and why?
>>
Well I have to go to D&D night. Keep the thread bumped guys!
>>
>page nein
>>
>>27022172
Hope. Emerald still currently really likes Hope romantically. He has his flings with Sensoria, Bo, whoever else turns up but for the most part he is in love with Hope.
>>
>>27021085
I don't want this.
That is probably the last innocence she has left.

She hasn't seemed very interested in flirting or us touching her and she is one of the few normal relationships we have.
>>
>>27021085
>>27023676
Ruby is not for sexual
>>
>>27023911
I wouldn't care if she was for sexual, I just don't want it being done in a hamfisted way.
>>
>>27016196
inquisitor emerald?

wouldn't be the first time an inquisitor came from a family with a demon at its head
>>
>>27016196
So this is the emerald that stayed with the demon hunting pones?
>>
>>27024833
Hmm that's an interesting theory, I like that too. Even though I still think it's from being with Hope, but there is too much to speculate about it to be sure.
>>
>>27024679
Exactly, Ruby is the only character so far Emerald can have a normal relationship with, that doesn't even have to do anything with sex. If it comes to that eventually that's fine, but there should be some emotional build up to it, not just "hey ruby let's fug".
>>
>>27025109
I'm all for it too as long as the buildup is good. I doubt she's as innocent as we think she is, but that doesn't mean we should go shoving our dicks in her face.
>>
>>27025176
>I doubt she's as innocent as we think
If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure she's a peeping tom.

But ya know no big deal.
>>
>>27025176
>>27025195
ruby is the only true wife material, unless hope was virgin.

but hope would also be too old to marry
>>
>>27025195
She's a curiously peeping tom at that.
>>
File: FutureEmeralds k2.png (926KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
FutureEmeralds k2.png
926KB, 2500x2500px
Update.
>>
File: AltCostumes.png (1MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
AltCostumes.png
1MB, 2500x2500px
>>27017684
A little loose with the idea of a "costume", but I think this is what you wanted.
May be missing one or two I wouldn't consider alternate enough (flashback Emerald vs Emerald from thread one)
>>
>>27022172
Waifu: Sensoria
Because she's weird and fun. Also, I think Emmy would like being with someone he could actually be in the dominant role in the relationship with.

Husbando: Guile
This might just be because there isn't really a lot of husbandos to pick from at this point.
I think the build up to their relationship would be filled with a lot of feels and a bunch of self-discovery for the both of them. Then maybe after a while of traveling together, they'd end up retiring on the countryside and starting a new farm.
>>
>>27025241
This might make a good ref for later, thanks anon.
>>
>>27025271
>Giles
This guy
Spelled his name wrong, oops.
>>
File: 625.png (206KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
625.png
206KB, 640x600px
>>27008470
>>27008460
>>27008466
>>27008525
>>27008549
>>27008574
>>27008602

Emerald runs over to Ruby as the tentacles lash out again at the pirates gathered on board. To their credit, most jump out of the way or otherwise block or dodge the attack. The few though are slammed to the floor and raked across their backs by the saw-like tentacles.

The colt drags Ruby down the stairs, but suddenly stops at the second floor. He realizes that the cannons would likely do a fair amount of damage to that monstrosity.

The pair peak into the cannon room and see that they weren't the only ones with that idea. There are a pair of pirates down here, reading the cannons.

"It's leaning up against the ship!" one of the says, "I can't get the gunport open!"

"Forget the gunport, just fire it through the wall!" The other pirate responds.

The pair go behind the cannons to push them into position, but as they do the ship lurches suddenly, causing one pirate to fly backwards and bump his head against the crates, and it knocks him out.

The other lands on top of the metal grate in the center of the cannon room. He doesn't get up either, and Emerald thinks he probably got a pretty bad injury considering his face seems to be bleeding a little.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27025296
Can we use our push spell to position the canon while Ruby gathers ammo to shoot through the wall?
>>
>>27025219
magitech enforcer looks awesome! magitech enforcer or inquisitor please!
>>
>>27025296
I think it'd be wiser to get help from some pirates, unless Ruby knows how to use the cannon. But even then I really think we should ask for help. I know things are a bit hectic, but I don't think we are gonna be able to man this too well without help.

>>27025324
This is a good idea too.
>>
>>27025324
i highly doubt that 2 foals could kill a giant killer metal octopus.
>>
>>27025346
I think you forget where you are friend.
>>
>>27025346
I meant more so pushing the cannon into place and ruby getting it ready. When I said that was a good idea too.
>>
>>27025346
I agree with this and think we should hide.

But if this shit cannon is happening emerald should aim because he's too wimpy to load the cannon.
>>
I'm giving this ten minutes.

http://strawpoll.me/7320404
>>
>>27025296

Fire the cannon but be careful of the blow back from the splinters.
>>
>>27025296
Jeeze, I sure hope those horses are ok.
>>
>>27025296

Check on both ponies and ready the cannons.
>>
File: 626.png (167KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
626.png
167KB, 640x600px
>>27025324
>>27025361
>>27025757

Emerald leaps into action, getting behind the cannons and attempting to push them into position. Ruby joins him less than a second later and pushes as well. The movement is slow going, until Emerald realizes he should probably just use his magic.

He uses his push spell, and though it's still a struggle, they get the two cannons in place that the pirates were operating.

>Int check
>Rolled 2, passed

Emerald remembers what the pirate told him about loading the cannons, and Ruby seems to grasp the concept herself as well. The cannons are loaded, and after taking refuge slightly away from the artillery, Emerald latches his focus underneath his knife belt and fires the cannons.

The side of the ship splinters open as the cannonballs fly through, throwing wood, bone, and tiny chunks of metal into the room. There is clear opening through the wall that Emerald can see the monster through. The cannonballs gave the monster two new holes, and it writes and shakes.

Suddenly a scream sliced with an eerily low moan fills the air. The sound is so otherwordly, loud, and sorrowful that the foals can't help but to cover their ears over the noise.

Two tentacles flail randomly through the new hole in the wall, knocking one cannon aside and the other through the lattice hole in the center of the room. Emerald ducks under one of the tentacles, but Ruby is lifted off of her feet as it tosses her over some crates near the corner of the room.

Emerald has only a few moments to cry the young fillies name before the tentacle pulls back out, causing the flat surface of the drill bit mechanism to catch onto the colt and throw him out of the ship.

He is knocked out before he is even plunged into the icy cold water of the strait...
>>
File: 1440375265077.png (147KB, 431x462px) Image search: [Google]
1440375265077.png
147KB, 431x462px
>>27025346
>he never played The Legend of Zelda
You're damn right we can
>>
>>27025826
>He is knocked out before he is even plunged into the icy cold water of the strait

Oh crap! Do a body or dex check! Regain consciousness. Hurry!
>>
>>27025826
Ok, we are fucked.
>>
>>27025826

So does this mean we play as Ruby now?
>>
>>27025826

FicFic please tell us if we did the right thing or not. I hate to be responsible for a bad end.
>>
>>27025826
Son of a bitch. I think we fucked up.

>>27025879
I think we would of had to make a really bad choice for that to happen. Has a quest ever actually ended from a bad end?
>>
>>27025826
>the icy cold water of the strait
You mean the one full of undead...shit.

If our amulet is anything special I'd hope this be the time to show it and save our life.
>>
>>27025892
>Has a quest ever actually ended from a bad end?

Yes I know of at least one that did. The character was dying and was given the choice of life for a price or death. the players refused the offer.
>>
>>27025897
I hate to be pessimistic, but nullifying magic seems to be it's biggest trick. But maybe i'll be wrong and it'll do some even crazier stuff.

>>27025906
Oh gosh, what was the quest?
>>
>>27025826

Emerald, if you can hear us wake up! Ruby tell Joyride that Emerald fell overboard!
>>
>>27025913
>Oh gosh, what was the quest?

Crystal Warlock
https://www.anonpone.com/virgin
>>
>>27025826

Use all the skills to wake up and not drown!
>>
>>27025826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCEfqj9pDAI
>>
>>27025935
I think Ruby is gonna have to jump in after us or something. I doubt we're gonna wake up quickly even from the shock of the cold water and starting to drown.
>>
>>27025929
Oh so that's where Aurora came from?

Well that's good to know, such a sad fate for a CYOA to suffer.
>>
>>27025892
>Son of a bitch. I think we fucked up.
Maybe we saved everyone, in which case, at least we don't die in vain.
>>
>>27025993
I refuse to believe it's gonna turn that badly just yet. I'd legit be pretty upset if this just ended right now.
>>
>>27026021
Unconscious people don't make very good swimmers. We'll see.
>>
>>27025993
That thing is pretty damn big. I doubt it.

Besides, I'd rather live and fail then die and win.

>>27026032
Let's hope chance is on our side.
>>
>>27026032
Well Ruby could end up jumping in after him, though that does make me wonder if she can even swim.
>>
File: 627.png (123KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
627.png
123KB, 640x600px
>>27025855
>>27025897
>>27025920
>>27025935

Emerald suddenly snaps awake, his head spinning. It's day, and he finds himself lying face down in the sand. Emerald tries to get back on all fours, but just as he pushes himself up he suddenly retches and throws up quite a bit of sea water.

Emerald groggily steps out of the tide and onto the rocky shore. Scanning the water he sees no sign of either the boat, the monster, or any debris from either. What happened? Did everyone die? Did they survive?

Emerald takes a better look of the area around him. Using the sun as a guide, he guesses the shore continues northwest-ish, and southeast-ish for a ways before turning into sheer cliffs, and to his west and southwest are a dense forest.

Emerald takes a look at the forest from his seat on the shore. They are indeed brown trunked and green leaved, but the colors seem oddly darker than they should be considering the time of day.

Emerald feels his stomach rumble. He doesn't exactly feel hungry, but he realizes he hasn't eaten since essentially yesterday morning. Also, he feels a bit dehydrated.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27026069
Look for some nice grass and flowers to nibble on.
>>
>>27026069
Can he make a guess about which side of the strait he washed up on? I'd say we should start by taking stock of what we have and then heading for the cliff so we can hopefully reach a high point we can take a look from.
>>
>>27026069
Do we still have our stuff?
>>
>>27026069
Damn Emerald, you don't look so good.

>>27026095
Do this, but be weary of the color.

>>27026118
This too, but it looks like we don't have anything on us,(unless Fic just didn't feel like drawing it).
>>
>>27026069

Use perception to scan the area.
>>
>>27026069

Look along the shore for any debris
>>
>>27026069

Do a body check to see if we are injured.
>>
>>27026069
>that image
sorry, i couldn't resist
>>
>>27026069

Use INT to guess how long he's been out.
>>
>>27025826
Well Anons I don't think anyone wants to hear this but we may have just killed Ruby. We've also lost Joyride. Our best bet is to try and find civilization, find joyride, and barring that head back to whiterun and stay at Hope's place until either joyride shows up or we decide to do something else.
>>
>>27026257

First things first. We need to survive and get out of the straits.
>>
>>27026273
Oh yeah definitely I was just suggesting an overall course of action. We should also look for any sign of Ruby while we're at it.
>>
File: 628.png (200KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
628.png
200KB, 640x600px
>>27026095
>>27026118
>>27026123
>>27026136
>>27026174
>>27026179
>>27026189
>>27026237

(Last for the night.)

>Perception Check
>Rolled 3, passed

Emerald does his ponytail back up and checks his belongings. All he has on him is his knife of subtlety and his focus. Oh, and the bandanna around his head. He supposes it could be worse, but not by much.

Emerald looks up towards the ground between him and the forest, and spies some short, black grass. It looks like regular grass but... Withered. He nibbles on it a little of it. It's incredibly bitter and tastes like ash, and after a few bites Emerald can't bring himself to eat more. Emerald then takes to walking along the show looking for debris from the monster or the ship. Much like before he sees nothing that would indicate the ship sunk or the monster died.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27026295

Look for fresh water.
>>
>>27026295

Time to name our focus Wilson.
>>
>>27026295
Find some drinkable water, explore a bit. Look for traces of Ruby. If there's undead around here you probably don't want to be around when the sun leaves us.
>>
>>27026295

Follow along the shore and see if there's any sign of anything either in the jungle or out at sea. Be sure to look for drinkable water and edible food. Use the knife of subtly and take a stick, and use the knife to file an end of the stick into a spear. It will have better range if we need it.
>>
>>27026323
I think we're on the island near the opening of the strait.
>>
>>27026339

I think so too. If we are we might have to figure out how to get to the mainland. (perhaps fashion a raft.)
>>
>>27026339
Well then we better find a way to signal the ship because if we can't then we're fucked
>>
>>27026356

Would a magic missile get their attention?
>>
>>27026365
that's a good idea. We should probably have a massive bonfire ready to go just in case though.
>>
>>27026295
Head West, assuming the ship managed to get anywhere and they killed the monster, that should be their direction. Unless they did a U-turn.

We should be worried about water and food, but I think we can worry about that after we head west.

>>27026365
We do have a light spell, though the time it would be most effective is during the night. Which is a bad time to be anywhere but hiding.

>>27026206
Well aren't you cheeky?Heh.

>>27026257
If i'm correct, we actually landed on the side of the strait that is the island, but i'm only guessing. In which case we might be kinda in a tight spot.

>>27026257
I think you're getting a bit too doomsayer there, if you ask me.
>>
>>27026206
kek, you're awful

>>27026295
Can we roll to figure out why the forest seems so dark?

Also I think we should head for the cliffs, so if we can find a relatively easy way up and scan for any sign of the ship. I mean, we can't have washed up too far, can we? Which reminds me, eyes open for undead
>>
>>27026257
Much like cats, rogues have nine lives. Trust me on this. Also Joyride's a tough old bitch. Maybe you're right, but then again, maybe not.
>>
>>27026408
I think they're both ok, If I had to guess.
>>
File: Crying pony reaction.png (249KB, 572x425px) Image search: [Google]
Crying pony reaction.png
249KB, 572x425px
>>27026379
I sure hope I'm just a doomsayer Ruby is cute and I'm pretty sure this is going to do some serious damage to Emerald's mind if he accidentally got Ruby killed
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>27026423

"Sorry Emerald, but you get Ruby killed...."
>>
>>27026295
Let's get onto a vantage point such as the cliffs and look around. See if we spot anything, any landmarks, etc.
>>
File: 1447033558972[1].png (74KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447033558972[1].png
74KB, 640x600px
>>27026423
>>27026430
Jeeze guys, keep it together would you? Emerald needs us to keep our head clear.

There'll be time for crying later, but hopefully there won't be a need for it.
>>
>>27026473

Where is that pic of Joyride from?
>>
File: The Brave Adventurer.png (120KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Brave Adventurer.png
120KB, 640x600px
>>27026473
You're right. Now is not the time for crying, and >>27026408 is right rouges have ridiculously high luck. Joyride probably saved the ship. All we have to do is find them. Lets go West along the shoreline and find our friends!
>>
>>27026473
>>27026295
Anon is right
Our teacher Mistress loose puss has taught us everything we'll need to know. We can Push obstacles out of our way, light our paths and defend ourselves. All while sucking a mean dick.
We're made of tougher stuff!

Besides if the worsts has come then Joy probably got Ruby and warped some place off the ship more than likely this island seeing how it might have been the closest thing nearby.

Don't get discouraged Emmy!
>>
>>27026499
https://data.anonpone.com/archive/coltquest/1447033558972.png

>>27026510
You're also right. Man some crazy shit must of happened while Emmy was unconscious.

>>27026557
Hear!Hear! anon.
>>
>>27026510
>>27026557
What these guys said! Emerald is smart Joyride and Ruby are strong all we have to do is stay levelheaded
>>
bump for the night. Keep the thread alive till tomorrow guys!
>>
File: 1450235133120[1].png (107KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450235133120[1].png
107KB, 640x600px
>>27026812
Just till tommorow, then kill it beb.
>>
Should we look for spell/potion ingredients while we are off the ship? I can't think of anything to work towards but we do have our focus.
>>
>>27027031
I don't think we aren't knowledgeable enough in either of those to do so, personally. I feel like we should just focus on finding where everyone went.

That's not to say that it isn't a good suggestion though. We should really start studying alchemy again when we get back to the mainlands.
>>
>>27027061
don't think we are knowledgeable*
>>
>>27027061
Yeah, I don't think we will have much luck with alchemy and I forget which goat magic spells we know the ingredients to and which are just the names because we wanted to study them later.

The levitate rock spell was common ingredients and I've got it in my head that if we are going to have dumb shuffling type undead after us we might find use for the solid ground into mud spell.
>>
>>27027129
We wrote the spell resipes down in the book for most of our goat spells.
>>
>>27027031
>>27027129
This does remind me that I would like to make a pastebin or something of random info like that, it would be kinda nice to have that on hand and not have to look through the archives.

But looking for ingredients at the moment shouldn't take our highest priority, I feel like.
>>
>>27026295
in any survival situation the first priorities are shelter and water, and maybe fire to keep all the wild animals/monsters/zombies away.

we zombie survival game now?
>>
Since it wasn't discussed much yesterday I'll repost the question. If Emerald had to choose one waifu or husbando which should he choose and why?

Discuss.
>>
File: 5435435.jpg (33KB, 666x320px) Image search: [Google]
5435435.jpg
33KB, 666x320px
>>27026557
>Mistress loose puss
We have to call her that at some point
>>
I wonder if Joyride has a potion or spell that could shrink or expand parts of our body. Like making our butt or penis bigger.
>>
>>27031265
I'm sure she does. Though I can't imagine i'd wanna waste my time with something like that, personally.
>>
>>27028484
Sensoria her mysterious charms ensnare emerald
>>
page 8 bump
>>
Spoiler warning:

Emerald drowned and the magic of the strait resurrected him. We're undead now.Better get our ass to Lordran and ring the Bell of Awakening

Anyway, when Emerald went overboard, do y'all think Ruby saw it? I'm wondering; let's say the ship didn't sink and they eventually won the battle with a little help from Ruby Red and Emerald Green.

I'm wondering if Emerald simply turned up missing after the battle, or if Ruby saw him go into the drink. If he's missing, they might be search for him, at least for a little bit. Yes, probably just on the ship, but I think that means they'll also more readily notice a signal from us if we get the chance. However, if Ruby saw him go over, I think they'll know for sure he's dead.
>>
>>27032942
>We're undead now.Better get our ass to Lordran and ring the Bell of Awakening

Emerald Jewel dark souls art please.
>>
>>27032942
If I had to guess chances are Ruby did not see us fall overboard however they've likely already searched and concluded that we fell and likely drowned.

Remember the ship can't stay for long due to the navy being after them. So likely the ship is further down the strait or already gone.
>>
>>27026295
Get to a high point and look around. We might be able to spot things better than on the beach.
>>
>>27033043
I'm >>27026394 and I second this shit. I wanna check out those cliffs, see if we can get up high and get a lay of the land.
>>
>>27025271
Something like this anon?

https://derpicdn.net/img/2015/12/30/1056149/large.jpeg
>>
>>27033634
Yes!
But maybe with a little more fluff/cuddles and a little less lewd.

Not that lewd isn't appreciated.
>>
>>27026295

Try to find a high point to get bearings and see if there's a pond of fresh water.
>>
>>27024844
I don't know, i figured the squire emmy was the hope one, you know, he became a squire cause he wants to be close to hope
>>
>>27035572
i thought it was warrior emerald, who got revenge on his parents and became a noble warlord.
>>
>>27035572
I feel like the squire ending would be if he got with ruby. But i'm only guessing.

This one >>27016196 says Hope to me because of the robe he is wearing.
>>
Could someone color this please?

https://data.anonpone.com/archive/coltquest/KqNcfyv.png
>>
>>27036102
Sure bucko, i'll get on that right now. I'm being serious if your'e wondering.
>>
Baron is having a art stream if anyone wants to watch.

Tiki party with Pinkie.
https://picarto.tv/baronengel
>>
>>27036970
Thanks anon, traditional art is pretty rad.
>>
>>27037025

Your welcome. He's one of my fav brony artists. And one of the only one's that does traditional. He's like a Bob Ross of the pony community.
>>
>>27036970
who
>>
>>27037103

Baron Engal a brony artist who does traditional art. Was part of the same art class as Faust.
>>
>>27037103

An art example.
>>
>>27037151
>>27037124
>>27037075
>>27037025
>>27036970
what does this have to do with coltquest?
>>
>>27037364
Nothing, but the thread was a 9 and we are simply waiting for the cyoa to start. So why not watch a talented artist do art while we wait.
>>
>>27037394
>https://imgur.com/j9LS4WS

Oooh~! Nice! Thank you very much.
>>
>>27037394
Hey it's gone! Why did it get deleted?
>>
>>27037407
>>27037425
https://imgur.com/gMchHYm

Sorry, I realized that I forgot the blushu, apparently i can't go without forgetting to do something.
>>
>>27037435
>https://imgur.com/gMchHYm

Ah, okay. Had me worried there for a sec. You interested in coloring some more? Or are you planning on doing regular fanart?
>>
>>27037447
I'm gonna do one more color from the last thread, with succubus lady getting slapped on the ass by Joyride,(unf).

Then I should try to get some of my own stuff done...

There's so much, please send help.
>>
>>27037491
Ah cool! Looking forward to it.

I wish I could help you with it all.
>>
>>27037516
Thanks.

And I wasn't joking about the amount of stuff I wanna do, but I was joking about the sending help.

I was also wondering if you guys think I should just post these to the CYOA general instead? To save room?
>>
>>27037577

I would personally prefer to have them be posted here as they'll be less likely to be buried or missed.
>>
File: Capture.png (931KB, 900x830px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
931KB, 900x830px
what the fuck happened to their voices
>>
>>27037611

the cmc? I haven't seen season 6 yet, but I guess puberty?
>>
File: 629.png (85KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
629.png
85KB, 640x600px
>>27026303
>>27026323
>>27026331
>>27026339
>>27026350
>>27026356
>>27026377
>>27026379
>>27026394

Emerald decides to try and find out where he is by heading up atop one of the nearby cliffs to see if he can get a better view. If he's lucky, he'll find water along the way, and maybe some idea of what happened to the pirate ship and the monster.

Emerald skirts along the shore side, only entering the edge of the forest when he needs to. He doesn't like the feeling of it.

It takes him a little less than half an hour to walk atop the small cliff, and he even spots a snag that he climbs up a bit to improve his view even more.

Emerald can see that he is on the mainland, with the island to his northeast. The forest is so huge and dense that it's all he can see for miles. However he does so what appears to be some sort of village sticking out of the top of the canopy.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27037733

Look at the straits and see if we see any ship.
>>
>>27037733
What can we tell about the village. How far is it? is their any activity such as sound, movement, or smoke? What kind of race would live in this region? Use Int or perception if you have to.
>>
>>27037733
Check the seaside for any sign of the ship, or wreckage or anything. Otherwise, we probably should go check out that village.
>>
>>27037733
Make note of the village, is there any other landmarks or of anything else of interest?
>>
>>27037733

Use perception to judge the distance between us and the village.
>>
>>27037733

A village? I hope this dosn't out like "story of the blanks."

"We will protect you... forever."
>>
>>27037733
Somehow I get the feeling that village might be more of a fort.

But maybe i'm just being paranoid.
>>
File: wherethefuckarewe.png (188KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
wherethefuckarewe.png
188KB, 640x600px
>>27037733
That looks more like ruins of a village, than anything. Oh wait, so we aren't on the island? Hmm I say look for the ship more first, then explore the town. But that forest seems foreboding so I wouldn't go there unless we need to.
>>
>>27037733
>A town in a zombie infested forest.
There are so many things wrong with this. I say we get a closer look, but don't go inside.
>>
File: 630.png (86KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
630.png
86KB, 640x600px
>>27037749
>>27037771
>>27037786
>>27037820
>>27037826

Emerald takes one last glance at the strait in hopes he might see something, but there is nothing but icy cold sea water.

>Int Check
>Rolled 4, passed.

Emerald thinks about his position at the moment, and takes another good look at the only landmark he can really spot... The village in the distance.

It's probably a good hour or two walk into the forest, but even from here he can tell that something seems a bit off by it. There appears to be some sort of tower in the center that is either being built, being destroyed, or derelict. What's more, Emerald doesn't spot any sort of commotion or activity that might indicate habitation, such as smoke from chimneys.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27038036
take your knife to the dead tree your own and fashion a spear/walking stick. we might need a ranged weapon if we tramble through the woods.
>>
>>27038036

Check the time of day. How much sun do we have.
>>
>>27038036
Couldn't we just keep walking west along the shoreline though? Or did we go all the way to the west? That village would be interesting to explore, but sounds foreboding.
>>
>>27038036
Sounds like ruins.
>>
>>27038036
I bet that zombie town is full of loot since it looks untouched for a long time.
>>
>>27038036

Gather your things and fashion a weapon or something and head for the village... cautiously.
>>
>>27038137
Ya. Let's attach our knife of subtlety on to a long stick and make a spear. We don't want to get too close to any zombies.
>>
>>27038036
>>27038073
Spear couldn't hurt. Not us, anyway. Let's make one and then head for that derelict village. Maybe there's something there we could use, a well, or food. It might have decent shelter at least. If nobody's home, perhaps we could use it for our base camp while we figure out what the shit to do.
>>
>>27038161
>>27038166
>>27038036

Actually I was thinking of whittling the end of the stick to make the spear and keeping the knife as a backup.
>>
>>27038161
Just sharpen a stick
>>
If they are zombies though, didn't they say it was better to smash them?
>>
>>27038195

Yes, but we don't have the hammer anymore and I'm not sure if we could build a club.
>>
>>27038195
Nah, we gotta cut them up into small pieces. All a sharpened stick could do is poke holes in em.
>>
>>27038036
Emerald uses INT to find material to fashion weapon/traveling gear.
>>
>>27038220
Maybe sharpen the side for a makeshift saw
>>
>>27038211
I know we don't have the hammer anymore, I just thought i'd ask. A weapon is better than no weapon of course, but a sharp stick would only hold them back a bit.

>>27038220
Our dagger isn't gonna cut em up much either, not like a full sized sword would. The most we could do is go for things like the achiles heel and stuff like that to slow them down and mess with their ability to move freely,(i don't know if horses have an achiles heel, it was just an example).
>>
>>27038245
U don't know about that man. I don't think we'd have enough time to saw through a limb over just slashing it. Also a wooden saw sounds pretty single use.
>>
>>27038036
Emerald makes preparations to travel to the village. Use the height to spot a good way to travel there and start the journey.
>>
>>27038261
Not to mention not very feasible to even build given our limited tools.
>>
File: 631.png (100KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
631.png
100KB, 640x600px
>>27038073
>>27038081
>>27038137
>>27038195
>>27038211
>>27038241
>>27038260
>>27038261
>>27038262

>Int Check
>Rolled 5, Passed

Emerald hops down from the tree and looks around for a branch he can maybe use as a weapon. There doesn't seem to be anything large enough for him to use, so he looks around at the trees for a branch he may be able to use.

Finding a suitable one on a snag he pulls and tugs on it until it comes off. He then uses his knife to knock a sort of half-splint into the wood. He then looks for a resonably sized rock on the ground and pounds it in between the Y-shaped piece of wood and quickly ties it together as hard as he can with his bandanna.

He doubts that they weapon will be useful for more than a few swings, but it's better than trying to take down an undead with pretty much no weapon at all, right?

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27038436
Excellent now let's carefully start making our way to the village.
>>
>>27025219
>>27025241

This is cool! Could we have a waifu/husbando chart now?
>>
>>27038436
Goodbye bandanna.

Well let's tread carefully to the village. Depending on what time it is we aren't gonna want to wander around after dark. We still need to find the ship though, I don't know if it was implied that we went all along the shoreline yet, but if they would be anywhere it's in the strait,(unless they left us which would be a major wrench in the gears).
>>
>>27038436

Use INT to guess how much daylight we have left and start making our way to the village.
>>
>>27038469
This
>>
Wanted to do a background, but i couldn't figure one out.
http://imgur.com/NpYfAks
>>
>>27038505
>Goodbye bandanna.
We can always just pick it back up once the stick gets broken.
>>
>>27038546
It'll be covered in zombie blood though.
>>
>>27038543
>http://imgur.com/NpYfAks

Looks good anyway!
>>
>>27038436
Go to the village.
>>
>>27038552
>It'll be covered in zombie blood
I'll add character.
>>
>>27038436
Stick to the shore
>>
>>27038436
check the position of the sun. How much daylight do we have? If we have enough we might be able to hurry to the village and check things out without worrying about being caught in the dark.
>>
>>27038546
I figured it'd be fairly tattered by then. And this too>>27038552

>>27038555
Thanks familia.
>>
>>27038584
I don't think the ship is around anymore. Besides the village might have fresh water and shelter. Both of which we'll need soon.
>>
>>27038609
What's the name of the port we can find our way to there and either ask around to find Joyride or the wasp nest where she's heading. Alternatively if we find no info of joyride or the ship we can go back to Whitherwater and wait for Joy in Hope's home disguised as sapphire.
>>
>>27038695
We've been at sea for a couple weeks. We're a long long way from Whiterwater
>>
>>27038695
I can't remember the name of the port. But chances are we are still miles away from there and we would have to walk all the way through undead woods to get there. Hopefully there will be some sort of map in the village.
>>
File: 632.png (98KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
632.png
98KB, 640x600px
>>27038469
>>27038505
>>27038525
>>27038569
>>27038609

(Last for the night.)

Emerald decides to head towards the village. It's the only hope he has of finding someone who could help, or even perhaps supplies or water.

Gingerly, Emerald enters the forest. He takes two steps in and already it's unnaturally dark, almost pitch black. The best the colt can see are vague outlines of bushes and trunks, and he stumbles constantly.

Even worse, it's deathly quiet. There are no animals pattering on the ground, no birds in the trees... Heck, the branches aren't even swaying in the wind.

It's a little disorienting, and Emerald isn't even sure if he is still heading in the right direction.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27038778

Use the light spell! Let's Illuminate our surroundings.
>>
>>27038778
Time to use perception to regain our bearings.
>>
>>27038799
This
>>
>>27038778
I'm having second thoughts about going into this place.

>>27038799
This
>>27038805
and this too.
>>
>>27038778
>no sounds
oh boy, here come skinwalkers
>>
>>27038778
Don't look behind you.

Don't look up.
>>
>>27038778

use light and perception. Keep weapon ready and move slowly.
>>
>>27038778
Use light.
Attract everything.
Get zombie D.
>>
>>27038923

Well it could be ghost rape instead.

https://www.anonpone.com/archive/coltquest/BkPP9DH.png
>>
>>27038948
I just realized that's baths stuff, is there any context for that image?
>>
>>27038778
Try and be quiet. I know it might be a futile effort, considering we aren't wearing our Bandana of Sneaky +1, but if we're quiet we might at least be better able to hear something else, too.

Can we see the sun at all? If we can see the sun, we can use it to angle ourselves toward the village. Keep our club close too, like ready to smack shit close. I don't like these woods.

>>27038828
Don't joke, and especially don't talk about them, it gets their attention.
>>
>>27038778
>the red on Em's amulet is desaturated
What does it MEAN

>>27038948
I wonder what ghost dick would even feel like? I get the feeling it'd be ice cold.
>>
>>27038978

Sadly I don't, but I would really like to know as well.
>>
>>27039003
Probably just a lighting effect.

>>27039011
Hmm a mystery for the ages I suppose.
>>
Well night fellas! Please keep the thread alive till next time.
>>
>>27038799
>>27038809
>>27038813
>>27038869
>>27038923
We are about to become a beacon for all undead in the area lets not use the light spell. depending on the rules of this universe light may actually harm the undead so then again maybe we should.
>>
>>27039098
Alright, maybe we shouldn't use the light, but we should if we need to run.
>>
>>27039098

I think we should use it as Emerald is lost and can't find the village. We need to find that village.
>>
>>27039098
I think the light spell is necessary. Yes it'll get attention, but considering the quiet, we're probably making enough noise to do that anyway.

I'd rather be able to see, as opposed to walking blindly into gutting range of something because of the dark.
>>
>>27039113
>>27039127
>>27039163
Why don't we swing along the tree vines like Tarzan?
>>
>>27039176
I don't think that's the right kind of tree.
>>
>>27039176
Considering Emerald's awful Body rolls, I think that'd definitely end badly. That or we'd grab a "vine" and it'd actually be a big ass snake or some shit. Naw boy, hooves planted firmly on the ground, like an Earth Pony should
>>
>>27039736
Man, just think if we were a pegasus though? We'd be saving ourselves some a lot of trouble sometimes.
>>
File: sneakinguponemmy.png (861KB, 2068x1498px) Image search: [Google]
sneakinguponemmy.png
861KB, 2068x1498px
Apparently the highest chance I have for getting something done is when it's a spontaneous idea.

http://imgur.com/kX2OGq3
>>
>>27039780
I don't think I did a very good job making Bo look on model, if anything I feel like I made him younger looking. Which wasn't really my intentions.
>>
>>27039780
Why do your boy horses have small weewees?
>>
>>27039799
I dunno, I don't like making them half the length of their body I guess.
>>
>>27039780
>http://imgur.com/kX2OGq3

Despite the slight off modelness I think it looks really good. Could you do a version without the box?

Anyway I can't wait to see what else you draw.
>>
>>27039780

Hey, I know you have a slew of ideas. But here's another one for the pile.

Could you draw Emerald wearing reins with Joyride leading him along to meet his next Client?

(It's the same concept as collar and leash, but since these are ponies This I would feel would be more fitting.)
>>
>>27039098
It really depends on the lore you're using but in most stuff iv read undead don't really respond to light.

Normally it's smell they're attracted to and they're typically blind.
Or it might be the fact that something alive is around that could attract them. Just something breaking the silence could get attention. So it doesn't really matter what we do.
>>
>>27040265
http://imgur.com/97G0rIt

>>27040649
Your idea has been noted.
>>
>>27041952

Thanks!
>>
>>27041952

Another idea I had that I'm not sure If you saw or not is perhaps a picture of Emerald and Quick Silver doing seductive/sultry poses while dancing. With Bo sitting between them aroused and nervous .
>>
>>27042033
Np.

>>27042084
i'll consider it, but that sounds a bit complicated for someone who's lazy like me.
>>
>>27042145
How's about something straight for once.
>>
>>27042300
I did mention wanting to make a picture with Emerald and a zebra lady. I think i'll try to make that happen now.
>>
File: 633.png (191KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
633.png
191KB, 640x600px
>>27038799
>>27038805
>>27038809
>>27038809
>>27038813
>>27038869
>>27038923
>>27038948
>>27038990
>>27039003
>>27039098
>>27039113
>>27039127
>>27039163

(One or two updates before errands, I think.)

Emerald thinks about using his light spell to brighten the forest, but then decides not too. He feels like the little fire he generates will probably be a beacon for anything waiting in the shadows that might want to attack him. Instead he looks around for any indication of where he might be.

>Perception Check
>Rolled 3, Passed

Emerald looks up into the treetops, hoping he can spot the sun. The canopy is too thick, but he gets another idea and finds a suitable tree to climb. Once atop it, he spies the roofs and tower of the village a little to his right. He was indeed going of course, it's a good thing he checked.

Emerald begins to walk the direction of the village, stopping a few more times to get his bearings. All the while, the forest remains it's silent, creepy self. He thinks he hears the crack of a twig or the rushing of a passing creature, but he thinks it might just be his nerves getting to him.

Taking a bit longer than Emerald would have liked, he finally gets to the outskirts of the village. It certainly is worn down. There isn't a house he can't see that isn't overgrown with plants, missing shingles, or incredibly dirty and he tower seems to be in an even worse state. It seems to have mostly crumbled apart. The forest hasn't reclaimed the ground yet, but the grass is thick with weeds and debris.

Worse yet, even here it's quiet.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27042793

Ready the weapon and carefully explore the layout of the village. How many buildings? Does the well have water? and which structures are intact enough to visit? Also how much sunlight do we have?
>>
File: image.png (217KB, 850x979px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217KB, 850x979px
>>27042300
>How's about something straight for once?
What'reyou gay?
What'reyou a faggot?
How dare you suggest something so horrid.
>>
>>27042858
Emerald is disappoint.
>>
>>27042793
Check the well first and keep an eye on all the buildings.
>>
>>27042793
So who's ready to play resident evil 4.
>>
>>27042793
map out the village first before checking the buildings.
>>
>>27042793
Wow it's even worse than we thought. We could keep exploring the abandoned place, but I honestly don't think we'll find anything of value here. And i'm pretty sure that we aren't just being paranoid and there is something following us.

That tower might be a good place to set up lodgings for the night, when it gets to be late and if we decide to stay here. Unless something can fly or climb, the ladder looks like the only way to get up that tower. Which would be a good place to sleep at assuming it's not super decrepit.

We should try to get a fire going, somewhere in the village, hopefully if the smoke was going long enough someone in the ship might see it? But on the flipside that could also attract the attention of something else too...
>>
You know what really sucks about this? is we didn't grab our backpack, I could kick myself in the ass for not thinking of that. I was thinking we could just wait till we are ready to leave, but if we would of grabbed it and assuming it didn't slip off of us or anything we would have our dragonfire lamp to message joy with.
>>
>>27043018
Crap, your right! Also the other focus was there too. What is Emerald going to do on these long lonely nights?
>>
>>27043026
He'll get boned by ghosts.
>>
>>27042971
Maybe there's some type of basement in one of the houses, that could be more subtle than the tower
>>
>>27043018
Well on the bright side the backpack might have weighted us down and drowned us so maybe it was a good thing we didn't have it.
>>
File: 634.png (218KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
634.png
218KB, 640x600px
>>27042843
>>27042930
>>27042936
>>27042954
>>27042971
>>27043018
>>27043026

Emerald does his best to survey the town from his position. He doesn't want to spend too much time on the outskirts with a potential safe place right in front of him.

He sees what looks like an outpost or a look out tower. It might give him a better view of things, but considering how rundown everything is and how it's made of wood perhaps it's not too safe.

Near the lookout tower is also a well. Good, he was getting thirsty!

Emerald also sees a building with a very large steeple. What could be the purpose of that?

There is a farm nearby as well. Maybe there is something edible growing there? Emerald stomach growls again.

Other than that there are a random assortment of buildings, as well as the broken tower looming in the center of the village.

Emerald wishes he had his backpack with him... Would have been nice to get some communications out. Speaking of which, why hasn't anyone written him yet? Last time Emerald got separated from Joyride during the dragon fight that's one of the first things he woke up too. Maybe they don't know he is missing? Maybe something happened to them?

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27043093
Let's check the outpost first. There could be some useful equipment in there.
>>
>>27043093

Push the worried thoughts aside for now and check the well.
>>
>>27043093

Check the well and follow that up with examining the outpost next to it.
>>
>>27043078
I was thinking the tower might be kinda safe cause if something came after us it'd have to climb the ladder first, but inside of a building would probably be better.

>>27043082
I hadn't actually considered that, it probably would of weighed us down actually. So I guess it was probably a good thing we didn't take it.

>>27043093
I totally forgot they could message us. I don't know why we haven't gotten a letter yet. Unless we got a letter while we were unconscious and the wind blew it away or waves grabbed it there should of been a letter. Or you could assume the worst happened to everyone...

I say we do this >>27043125 first then check the farm for some food.
>>
>>27043093
I say check the church's chicken
>>
>>27043093
Check the well first. Emmey is thirsty.
>>
>>27043166
>>27043211
>>27043265
Shouldn't we wait with that until we're more certain there's nothing else lurking in the village?
Maybe scope the place out a bit more before waltzing around in the open?
>>27043093
Wish I knew which point of interest is closest to us.
I say outpost, but be careful we don't topple the damn thing over.
Remember to be sneaky.
>>
>>27043304
Pretty sure we're in the upper left corner
>>
File: werehereithink.png (235KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
werehereithink.png
235KB, 640x600px
>>27043330
>>27043304
>>
>>27043093

Enter the village and ready your club. In case we might need it.
>>
(Be back later guys. Time for errands.)
>>
>>27043620

Okay, good luck! When do you estimate that you'll be back?
>>
I guess it's time for fanart and fan coloring again. Yo Hipsanon, do you have something planned?
>>
>>27043655
>>27042346
>>
>>27043620
Seeya later Fic.
>>
>>27043093

Visit the well but keep an eye on your surroundings.
>>
>>27043093
Well me up some water there, sonny Jim. A prolonged dip in the ocean and a belly full of sea water makes me think we oughta be hydrating up.
>>
>>27044637
>Well me up some water there, sonny Jim.

Colt Quest as reviewed by gggmanlives.
>>
>>27043093
I think the well is probably a good choice, we don't want to put it off and not have time to get any water if things go bad or wait too long in the day and find out that we would need to boil the water before it is potable.
>>
File: emeraldandazebralady.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
emeraldandazebralady.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
http://imgur.com/UOkjEvW
>>
>>27045303

Awesome! You put a lot of good work on this one.
>>
>>27045303

Impressive amount of detail on this one. I like it. I hope you do more. I had plans on writing the healer ending of Future Emerald this evening, but I have to be gone for awhile. (I hope I don't miss too much of the cyoa.)
>>
>>27045371
So chances are it might have to wait till tomorrow or the next thread.
>>
>>27045303
0/10 not even gay fucking apply apply kill to self
9.5/10 very nice job as always, sir.
>>
>>27045329
Thanks, I wanted to try a background this time cause I don't try them enough. They just eat up so much time sometimes that I can't be bothered with them. I'm not very patient.

It is something i wanna get better at,(both background and patience I suppose).

>>27045371
>>27045390
Cool, I look forward to it, it's always nice to have more content to a thread.

And thanks.

>>27045438
Danke anon. You goofball.
>>
>>27045485

Any hint as to what you might draw next?
>>
>>27045513
Not sure to be honest, there is quite a few WIPs staring me in the face. Coltquest related and otherwise.
>>
>>27045559
Pick a wip or you could ask the people here which one to work on first.

Anyway I have to go. See you later!
>>
>>27045559
With your style and how fluffy you draw ponies, you'd draw excellent moffpones.
COUGHTHIMBLECOUGH
I'll stop being a faggot now. Keep being awesome dude.
>>
>>27045579
I think i'm gonna take a short break for a bit before resuming any art.

And i'll also see you later.

>>27045594
Well it was gonna be a surprise, but a picture of Thorax is in the works. I would like to do some other stuff of Thimble and Deathwish too. But I do have a lot of things I wanna do right now. It's the curse of having too much to do and not enough time to do it.

Also, thanks anon.
>>
File: 1451535074591[1].png (156KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451535074591[1].png
156KB, 640x600px
It's hard to believe she turned into such a kinky horselady.
>>
>>27042793
>>27042936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uyBy8_QeMU
me
>>
>>27045948
she was abused by her uncle
>>
>>27046000
I preffer to think that she got bored with having a straight edge moral compass and wanted to try the more taboo things for fun.

I would like to know more about her childhood sometime. If she can even remember that far back.
>>
when's emerald gonna get that blowy joyride promised him? we need more joyride lewds
>>
>>27046729
when pigs fly
>>
>>27046729
Didn't she say that when she was drunk?
>>
>>27046729
Joyride is probably sure we're dead. You go in the ocean and you freeze, or drown, and that's not even considering whatever may have been swimming around down there. Hell, who knows, maybe she went down with the ship. Unlikely, but still possible. Anyway, my point is that it may be a while til we see her. She's got a wasp nest to raid, and we've got a wilderness to survive. We'll just have to blow ourselves for now.
>>
>>27045948
I like to think that she started with simple stuff but eventually got bored and started going deeper and deeper into the fetish iceberg, she is old as fuck so of course sex would become so boring to her at some point she would need to make up with fetishes, and living this long would make anyone stop giving a fuck about formalities
>>
>>27046999
And we really need to figure out a way to get some communication out, if we have to walk to the nearest town that could be quite a distance away. We could and probably will run into quite a few things in that case.

>>27047019
I think you pretty much nailed it on the head.
>>
Oh wow, so I just thought of an awesome potion we should ask Joy about sometime. A potion that gives wings or something. I can't imagine many scenarios where something like that wouldn't be handy.
>>
>>27046999
>Joyride is probably sure we're dead.
Wonder how the old girl's takin' it. I mean, she didn't know us *that* long, right?
>>
>>27047239

I wonder about both her and Bo. I'm worried that QS will attempt something again and that Joy might try to pimp out Ruby.
>>
>>27047239
If she did think we are dead, I imagine she kinda shrugged it off.

But I don't think she thinks that Emerald is dead personally.

>>27047278
I think we have bigger things to worry about right now anon. I'm worried for them in general, but if that is the biggest problems they face right now then i'd say they're doing ok.
>>
>>27047239
I don't think she's given up on us.
But if she did. She's probably drunk and drinking away the sorrow.

The better question is whether or not the ship survived. If not then both her and ruby are probably on one to the islands.
>>
>>27047305

A ship that big would've left debris and we saw nothing.
>>
>>27047316
Yeah, but who knows how far out they got before it sank. I think we would have at least seen some debris from the battle damage even if it did make it.

That fact that we got nothing at all is strange.
>>
I still think we should get a fire going at some point, for at least the smoke. Hopefully it'd attract good attention.

>>27047316
Maybe I just misunderstood it, but did we actually see all the way up the strait? And it's hard to say for sure if it would leave any visible wreckage. If it got destroyed a lot before it sunk then yeah, but if it sunk before getting destroyed too much then it'd be fairly in one piece and wouldn't leave much of a trace.

We don't have eagle vision so there could be something we missed because we simply weren't close enough.
>>
>>27047337
We can patrol the shore later to be sure but first we must find food, water, and shelter.
>>
A good question is how long were we out or how far could the ship have gotten as I don't think Joyride would give up on us so soon but I think we have to get ourself found somehow.

I have ideas for how but they are all half-formed until we know what we have to work with in this camp.
>>
>>27047392
This.
Nobody will find us if they have no clue where to look. We should try and start a fire. The smoke will probably draw out any nearby ships and even our friends.

Also food and shelter should take priority too. Perhaps we should set up camp where we got stranded so the smoke will be easier to see from sea.
>>
>>27047377
>>27047392

I feel like finding the ship would be more important but I guess if they did sail away successfully they'd be gone by now. It's hard to tell how long we were unconcious. It was either for 8 or so hours,(cause it was night when that shit went down) or a whole day. Which doesn't seem likely but it's still possible. Which still begs the question of why Joy hasn't sent a letter by now. Assuming we didn't miss it somehow.

But i'm not sure how effective this camp would be, I honestly don't think we should stick around in it for more than a day. Unless we plan on drinking possibly bad well water and eating ash tasting grass for the rest of our lives.
>>
>>27047424
>>27047436
Yeah, signal fire is probably a good idea but I want to know more about the camp.

The whole destroyed church and a tower makes me think of a necromancer ritual to raise the contents of the graveyard.

Do we think there is any chance the necromancer would be open to friendship if we do run into them?
>>
>>27047527
>Do we think there is any chance the necromancer would be open to friendship if we do run into them?

We run a pretty big risk if we run into one. He could be a nice friendly hermit that wants no visitors. (Dang pirates get off my strait!) Or he could be the insane type that would see us as fresh material for him to use.
>>
>>27047527
We should just set the whole forest on fire.
>>
>>27047527
Even a necromancer need life around to eat. This whole Island seems dead to me and the plant life seems almost un-eatable.

We'd have a better chance of running into a Lich...who may or may not just be a grumpy old undead guy.
>>
>>27047527
Since we are here we should explore I guess yeah, but i still feel the sooner we get a fire going, the more likely someone will see it.

Then we can explore since we went through the trouble of going there.

>>27047593
That could be a stupid idea, but... That also might be a good idea? I can't tell which it'd be more. It'd certainly destroy the mystery of what's in it.
>>
>>27047293
>>27047305
Based on real life, anybody who goes overboard unnoticed is most assuredly fucked, I can't imagine Joy would think otherwise.
>>
>>27047640
I'm still trying to figure out if she's grieving for our death or simply brushing it off. Joyride is a complicated character.
>>
>>27047640

Ruby didn't see us go over, but I think she's smart enough to put two and two together to realize we went overboard.

>>27047667

I'd like to believe that Joy has enough faith in us to at least still look for us, and we still don't know why she hasn't sent a letter yet. She sent one to us before even though she thought we might be dead.
>>
>>27047685
Well, we were thrown into the water with a giant monster thing. Joy would probably think he died without a second thought.
>>
>>27047667
She's either drinking it off so she doesn't have to think about it like the others she's lost or still looking.

>>27047685
>she hasn't sent a letter yet.
What if the ship is still fighting and that squid thing is chasing after them under the sea.
>>
>>27047667
She'd grin her usual grin maybe a little too widely and tell Ruby these things happen. She'd grieve when nobody's looking.
>>
>>27047740
>>27047730
>>27047685
>>27047667
>>27047627
>>27047625
>>27047436
>>27047392
>>27047377

It's simple to explain. The ship has too hurry because the navy is after them and there could be things lurking in the water worse than that squid. So they probably only searched for Emerald an hour or two at best and decided to leave.

Besides do you really think the captain would spend a lot of time looking for us when the whole ship and crew is at stake?
>>
Shoulda just hunkered down in our room like a good boy
>>
>>27047730
She might, but I don't like to assume she just thinks we are dead, when there is a chance we might not be.

>>27047740
That fight would be well over by now, I would think. Either in their victory or defeat.

>>27047763
You'd have to learn how to cope with death pretty efficiently when you live that long.

>>27047775
They do have reason to be hasty in leaving I suppose, but they still might not be gone by now. Unfortunately, signs to point to them being gone now if they didn't lose.

>>27047807
I like to think we helped. Stupid tentacle.
>>
>>27047807
To me it seemed like a fixed event. No matter what we could do, OP probably wanted us to go into the forest anyways.
>>
>>27047807
I wish we had just so we didn't have to worry about everybody. At, least we could have known if our own people had made an escape.
Now we're not even sure if they had the chance to warp out.
>>
>>27047854
We probably shoulda just stayed in the room this time. But fuck if I wanna sit back and do nothing.
>>
>>27047593
I am fine with a controlled fire eventually to try and signal but we should keep it under control as we can't teleport or fly away from the fire.

Also considering the only undead we have seen was a huge abomination I don't have faith that a wall of flame around the camp would be an effective defense.
>>
>>27048215
Well if you went to the coast/shore and then set it on fire, you should be fine from any danger the forest would hold. But i'm still not sure if that's a stupid idea, or brilliantly stupid idea.

That'd certainly get someones attention wouldn't it?

But that could be a super bad idea just because of how much unforseen collateral damage it could cause.
>>
>>27043620
>Ficfic died on the way back from his errands
>>
>>27047436
and how are we receiving this letter without a lantern?
>>
>>27048543
We can receive it, we just can't send something back. You just have to think of the individual when you send your letter. At least, I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
>>
File: 635.png (131KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
635.png
131KB, 640x600px
>>27043125
>>27043166
>>27043211
>>27043265
>>27047424
>>27047527
>>27047593
>>27047627
>>27047818

Emerald cautiously steps out of the forest and looks around. There doesn't seem to be anything in the village that he can see, and he carefully makes his way over to the well.

Emerald looks down it and sees inky blackness. He drops a rock, and it makes a sound like hitting water.

Emerald lowers the bucket down into the well, and slowly drags it back up.

Hoisting the bucket onto the lip of the well he examines it.

It doesn't look dirty or otherwise tampered with. It doesn't smell funny either. Emerald gingerly takes a sip, and it tastes fine. Still, the whole place seems off so he only takes a few small mouthfuls. If it's really okay he can always come back.

Next Emerald tackles the outpost. Emerald steps onto the ladder going up, and though it creaks, it seems solid enough. He climbs to the top. He peers out of all sides of it, but all he can see is forest and to the east the water.

Emerald takes a better look of the outpost. There are some rotting pieces of furniture here, as well as some papers that are so weather-worn that the pony can no longer read them.

Emerald wonders if maybe he can set a fire to send up smoke. Maybe that would attract some attention. Hopefully only the good kind though.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27049052

Don't start a fire yet. Examine the farm next.
>>
>>27049052
Can the ladder be pulled up or detached? We could possibly sleep up here if we need to, and pull up the ladder at night so nothing can climb up.

After that let's go check out the church.

>>27047818
>You'd have to learn how to cope with death pretty efficiently when you live that long.
She's still "human," she's bound to feel something.
>>
>>27049052
Maybe the zambies only come out at night? I bet this town will become infested during the night hours.
>>
>>27049052
Use Int to determine if this would be secured spot if we have to stay the night and test the ladder. After that visit the farm and tower ruins.
>>
>>27049095
>>27049125
>>27049094
Lets go with this.

I'm not saying she wouldn't feel anything,(at least I hope she would) i'm saying that she would move on faster or be used to dealing with the feelings to the point where she doesn't let em slow her down.
>>
>>27049052
No equipment? Lets start exploring the rest of the village. Head up the tower since we need daylight to see anything.
>>
>>27049052

I think we should visit the tower or the farm next.
>>
>>27049299
What about the church? We all know that churches are like the anti undead building.
>>
>>27049318
Except when they aren't....
>>
>>27049318
Church is before the farm, that's why I suggested it. No sense turning our back on an unsecured location
>>
File: 636.png (93KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
636.png
93KB, 640x600px
>>27049094
>>27049125
>>27049299

(Alright, last for the thread. Anyone got any questions?)

Emerald looks at the ladder to see if he can perhaps pull it up to give himself a safe space for the night. It seems attached to the outpost, but the braces are heavy rusted and Emerald thinks he could probably pull them out of the rotted wood if he tried hard enough.

For now though, Emerald leaves the ladder where it is and climbs down, heading over to the farm. To his surprise, he sees plants growing in the small weed infested field and goes to investigate.

There are vegetables here but... They are a bit off. It looks like it's mostly corn, but there is what appears to be tomatoes and zucchini as well. However the stalks of the vegetables are oddly shriveled and the vegetables themselves are slightly dessicated and a midnight shade of black.

Emerald's stomach grumbles.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27049432
Examine the corn carefully. Do an Int and Perception check on it!
>>
>>27049432
>Anyone got any questions?)

Will you do some art requests?
>>
>>27049432
Well so much for food.

Yeah, since it already happened, can we know what would of happened if we would of stayed in our room?

Would joy let us know more about when she was younger if we asked?
>>
>>27049432

Sniff the vegetables.
>>
>>27049432
>Anyone got any questions?

During the first flashback arc when we entered the caves where did the other tunnels lead?
>>
>>27049432
the corn is dead. This whole Island is dead.
>>
>>27049432
Int check for the universal edibility test.
>>
>>27049498
>>27049432

The corn might be fine.
>>
>>27049498
Just like this thread in a few minutes.
>>
>>27049508
That's an interesting point, but they don't eat that corn do they? not raw like you would normally? Don't they primarily use it for cooking?
>>
>>27049467

Not tonight no.

>>27049477

>Yeah, since it already happened, can we know what would of happened if we would of stayed in our room?

You can still find out.

>Would joy let us know more about when she was younger if we asked?

Emerald would have to ask her.

>>27049495

>During the first flashback arc when we entered the caves where did the other tunnels lead?

You might find out.
>>
>>27049529

Since you have been doing future Emerald's from time to time. Could you draw some bad end Emerald's some time. From some of the bad ends we luckily avoided?
>>
>>27049529
So when do we get to learn more about that second pony that escaped Joy's box?
>>
>>27049529
Ok, there's eventually gotta be some time traveling shit going down then. Or like scrying into the past or something/seeing what could of been and what was. Neat.

I meant we as in asking through Emerald Fic.

>>27049536
I like this idea, despite how sad that outcome could be.
>>
>>27049529

When this cyoa comes to an end (Which I hope won't be for a very long time.) would you consider doing a sequel or a spin off of this cyoa if there was interest?
>>
>>27049561
>Ok, there's eventually gotta be some time traveling shit going down then. Or like scrying into the past or something/seeing what could of been and what was. Neat.

Well the step-parents were doing something time related in that tower chamber.
>>
>>27049529

If you could write an episode of mlp or an issue of the comic what would you write about?
>>
>>27049529

Will you be back by Wednesday to start the next thread?
>>
>>27049536

Possibly.

>>27049553

You might see that pony... Emerald could also ask Joyride about it.

>>27049561

see

>>27049583

>>27049564

I was thinking about it, but we'll see how long this takes.

>>27049610

More worldbuilding. I like worldbuilding.
>>
>>27049529
How long has this separation plot been planned? Was there another outcome for the battle with the monster? train noises in the distance
>>
>>27049553
>So when do we get to learn more about that second pony that escaped Joy's box?

I don't follow...
>>
>>27049635

There was. i essentially gave you guys two options. Stay in your room or don't. You guys took the latter path (which imo, is probably the more fun path so I'm glad you guys took it.)
>>
>>27049636
I don't quite either, I think a bunch of us had assumed Joy was the second thing in the box.
>>
>>27049636
>>27049649
Joy had two captured ponies in her box. They both got away. Joy sounded a bit annoyed when we told her.
>>
>>27049648
>Stay in your room

Wouldn't staying in the room resulted in the ship being destroyed by the squid?
>>
>>27049649
I don't think it was Joy, they are talking about when the Succubus pone lady was with us at the farm, and apparently there was a second pony in the box with her. That Joy didn't seem to want to talk about.

>>27049648
I wish we would of brought our stuff with us, at the very least. But as some people pointed out, that might of been a bad thing.
>>
>>27049648
>More worldbuilding. I like worldbuilding.

What kind of world building? Anything particular?
>>
>>27049583
Was it stated they were doing that there?
>>
>>27049698
Emerald, in the present, thinks about where/if he has seen that symbol on the ground before. He knows he didn’t recognize it then, but perhaps he’s read something since then?

>Intelligence Check
>Rolled 4, Passed

Emerald isn’t sure what it is, but he knows that it’s certainly demonic, and has something to do with time… What could that room possibly have been for?
>>
>>27049712
Huh I guess I forgot about that. Though just saying that it has to do with him is confusing, but either way, there it is.
>>
>>27049631
Someone did some pastebins of Golden Brisk FicFic. I thought you might want to see them.

https://www.anonpone.com/pastes/story/aG6jUDdd

https://www.anonpone.com/pastes/story/rqX0xVBw
>>
>>27049742
Ooh neat, thanks for sharing anon.
>>
>>27049631

Will it be possible to find the ship and get reunited with the crew?
>>
>>27049649
>>27049664

You might find out who it was. The first one was indeed Gypsy Pone.

>>27049669

Perhaps, but perhaps not.

>>27049683

Hmm... I'd have to think on it harder.

>>27049742

Ooo...
>>
>>27049728
has to do with time* is what I meant to say.
>>
>>27049771
Who would you have be the endgame Waifu or Husbando if you were just writing a story for yourself?
>>
>>27049771
Will you be back by Wednesday to start the next thread?

And

Will it be possible to find the ship and get reunited with the crew?
>>
>>27049771

What are fetishes you don't really care for or are a turn off for you?
>>
>>27049791
To add to that.

Or hell, multiple choices if you'd rather have that too, i'm not sure how you'd feel about the idea of it personally. Like Having Bo and Hope for example.
>>
>>27049771
Keep up the good work this story is one of the highlights of my day
>>
>>27049771

What's happen to Hope you hinted that we would learn soon. Will that still be the case?
>>
>>27049771

How far is the straits from the port we were heading to?
>>
>>27049771
I wish I had an actual corkboard to put my Coltquest theories on as I have so many things I am waiting on for when we return to whiterwater because certain characters never interacted yet but I don't want to ask about it and have my dreams shot down.
>>
>>27049829
>Coltquest theories

I would be curious to hear them.
>>
>>27049829
You'd be better off putting it in a notepad, or even a program that works like a "corkboard" wouldn't want to lose those ideas would you?
>>
>>27049771

Is there a chance Emerald might visit Equestria?
>>
>>27049771

We ask you tons of questions, is there anything you'd like to ask us?
>>
>>27049849
>>27049868
Both good questions.

Fic your'e killing my sleeping schedule.
>>
>>27049791
>>27049810

Hmm... I don't know. I'm particularly attached to most of my characters, though Hope and Joy are so far my favorites.

>>27049794

Tuesday maybe, Wednesday more likely

>>27049811

Thanks.

>>27049817

Yup.

>>27049826

The strait is pretty close to the town. Like, a day, day and a half.

>>27049829

Interested to hear this myself, heh.

>>27049849

Probably not.

>>27049868

Hmm, nothing i can think of off the top of my head.
>>
The strait is pretty close to the town. Like, a day, day and a half.

Okay, good. We might be able to meet them there. That gives me some hope.
>>
>>27049894
When we are done with the wasps will we be taking a return trip by boat? (With Bo, maybe?)
>>
>>27049838
>>27049843
At the moment focusing on who we should or shouldn't take Ruby to visit if we want drama or trauma or happy events.
>>
>>27049937
>At the moment focusing on who we should or shouldn't take Ruby to visit if we want drama or trauma or happy events.

Care to elaborate?
>>
>>27049894

What is your favorite part of doing these FicFic?
>>
>>27049942
I'm curious how Hope would react to meeting Ruby assuming we don't run into her on this trip. Would she be pleased we have a healthy relationship?

I think formally introducing Ruby to Sensoria will not go smoothly but would be hilarious as they probably recognize each other.
>>
>>27049934

Now now, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

>>27049964

Everyone's reactions.

>>27049881

My bad.
>>
>>27049965
>I'm curious how Hope would react to meeting Ruby assuming we don't run into her on this trip. Would she be pleased we have a healthy relationship?

She would probably want to adopt her. And would likely be concerned of what she might be doing for Joyride.
>>
>>27049982
What are fetishes you don't really care for or are a turn off for you?
>>
>>27049982

What's the best video game you've played and the worst?
>>
>>27049965
Oh man this could be a fun side game. How characters would react to meeting other characters. I think quicksilver and praline's brother would make for a funny and very sexual tension encounter
>>
>>27049982

How much prep work do you do for this cyoa?
>>
>>27049965
>I think formally introducing Ruby to Sensoria will not go smoothly

I think Sensoria at first would think that Ruby is another 'playmate' we work with.
>>
>>27050024
I can see sensoria wanting a threeway with Ruby and Emerald. She'd think Ruby being a virgin is "soooo naughty."
>>
>>27049982
I'm just teasing dude, I just want to stay up to get to input on what's happening. I just need a different shift, I don't like this one.

One last question from me then I really should go to bed.

Do you plan on adding any secondary characters of other races that end up being semi important characters? Characters that have as much importance as Sensoria for example.
>>27049965
Ruby and Sensoria recognize each other? What do you mean? They haven't met as far as I can remember.
>>
>>27050001

I don't know if there is anything that I really hate... Anything with poop I guess? There is a lot I don't understand though. Diapers, inflation, etc etc...

>>27050007

I don't have a best game, I have best games. As for the worst, Oscar (one big reason is because I got it on a christmas instead of LttP.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgSJjp9sGF8

>>27050017

Both a lot and a little. The thing is I can't think too far ahead since things never go the way I predict they will.
>>
>>27050024
>>27050037
Ruby was spying on Sensoria in the change room but at least as I understand it Sensoria can see in all directions with her sensing so would probably know and have enjoyed it.
>>
>>27050043

I know you said your not taking requests right now, but is there a future where Emerald grows up to be a male prostitute?
>>
>>27050037

Possibly, but I don't want to stray too far from just ponies. There won't be anything crazy insane like, say... A human.
>>
>>27050063

Yup. In fact, there was one where he was a sex slave as well.
>>
>>27050067
>>27050075

What happen to the will and frustration stats? Were they phased out or have we simply hadn't seen a need for them yet?
>>
>>27050043
Really? Does that get to be annoying when you feel like you can't guess what people are gonna do?

>>27050067
I was thinking just like gryphons or maybe a changeling at the most, stuff you'd see in the show.

Good cause I don't like people being in ponyland anyways, sometimes it can work and be entertaining for the story. But most of the time I preffer them to not be in.

>>27050075
Is it a sex slave to the zebras? cause that's kinda unf, in a fucking depraved way.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>27050075
>Yup. In fact, there was one where he was a sex slave as well.

If you don't mind me saying this, but I really would love to see art for both these futures.
>>
>>27050089
Iw as thinking slave to the succubus
>>
(Time for bed, see ya guys later.)

>>27050079

Yes and no. They'll come into play again. Emerald just isn't as frustrated as he was before.

>>27050089

>Really? Does that get to be annoying when you feel like you can't guess what people are gonna do?

Yes and no. It's more fun trying to work around it though.

>I was thinking just like gryphons or maybe a changeling at the most, stuff you'd see in the show.

Well, we've had one gryphon secondary.

>Is it a sex slave to the zebras?

I should say that there are multiple times Emerald could have been a sex slave. Zebra is/can be one of them.
>>
>>27050097
>Iw as thinking slave to the succubus

That's more likely to fall under bad end territory.
>>
>>27050106

Night! Thanks for the Q&A!
>>
>>27050097
I'm ok with that too actually.

>>27050117
They were talking about a bad end, I think.

>>27050106
Gnite, thanks for answering all the questions, and the great story~
>>
>>27050054
I totally forgot about that.
>>
>>27050117
being in a sucubus harem. Being fucked everyday and fucking theother harem members both male and female to generate magic sounds like a good end to me
>>
>>27050193

Yeah, even though Emerald would be a mindless lust slave forever. It would still be fun...
>>
>>27050193
>>27050212
It's one of those things that's hot in theory. As a temporary situation/roleplay thing. But obviously the novelty would wear off kinda fast.
>>
>>27050220
Certainly.
>>
>>27050240
That's one reason I like the part where we ran into the succubus pony a second time. Cause I imagined what that would be like.

And if i'm being honest with my depravity, I kind wish she would of ended up having her way with us when she met us,(I wasn't around for that part).

Speaking of her... I wonder if she's actually dead, I kinda wish I would of asked Fic about that.
>>
>>27050258
>I kind wish she would of ended up having her way with us when she met us,(I wasn't around for that part).

It would've been interesting, but if that happen Hope would not have existed as a character.
>>
>>27050281
And I like Hope, so that wouldn't be something I'd wanna do. I mostly wanna see it for the lewd scenario, and Joyride rescuing us.
>>
>>27049432
Hold onto it, but don't eat it. If we get real desperate, then maybe
>>
>>27050295
>. I mostly wanna see it for the lewd scenario, and Joyride rescuing us.

This I will agree.
>>
>>27050075
>there was one where he was a sex slave
seconding >>27050094
not gonna lie, that's my fetish
>>
Whelp, see ya'll in the next thread.
>>
>>27050401
no fuck you ;^)
>>
>>27050106
>multiple times Emerald could have been a sex slave
Present me the Gryphon one and I will samefag it into existence. Kidding but fuck would that be ay-okay
Thread posts: 589
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.