[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slave pony thread # i am not sure scruffy is up tohis bullshit again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1456427122968.jpg (64KB, 698x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456427122968.jpg
64KB, 698x600px
>>
Can someone post the previous thread link? I don't have the pastbin list.
>>
>>26980749
'k, what the fuck is happening with the slave pony thread ? It get regularly deleted without anything in it justifying this.

Is one of the mod a literal nigger who get triggered by the concept of slavery or what ?
>>
>>26980774
Yeah, don't think that cunt janitor was removed yet and this is his blaze of glory.
>>
>>26980749
He is he has been playing up all day although at first he was at least only deleting the prompts like he lied about doing in the sticky
I miss prompts
>>
>>26980777
I really hope scruffy is not weekly sticky mod
Considering nothing happened last week when the sticky was made its looking more and more likely that he is though.
Scruffy gets the boot we lose our sticky
>>
The worst part is the people sucking scruffys cock I have greens I want to write but I'm reluctant to validate the anti prompt fags
>>
Maybe this has prompted newmoot to have a good hard look at the current mods maybe that's why they are getting new janitors to replace the gap made by the chemo
>>
Fug. I cant new thread bump now, Im sick of the scruff of the new threads, It's sickening
>>
File: 96a66f73.png (157KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
96a66f73.png
157KB, 375x375px
this is a mistake right?
i could swear i saw a new thread

dont tell me...
>>
>>26980785
Yeah, I'd rather have no stickies than this joke that is currently still hanging there. Oh, and I'd rather not have random threads deleted for no reason, thank you very much
>>
I am going to bed if scruffy does his shit again, just replace it.
>>
damnit scruffy, y cant we havenice things
>>
i have this story in mind
its about two retards
The first retard, lets call him S, always destroyed something the second retard, called A, really liked. Then A he got pissed.
One day the people who destroy the stuff (which includes S) look for reinforcements.
A applys in order to get closer to S, picking up little pieces of information here and there until he finally gets to S.
The story would contain mild violance rape torture ling-chi cannibalism and necrophilia
>>
File: 1459653088941.png (352KB, 318x355px) Image search: [Google]
1459653088941.png
352KB, 318x355px
>>26982482
What
>>
If it happens again it'll probably be due to complaining about policy since you called scruff out in the OP. If that happens just make the OP normally and carry on as usual.
>>
i simply dont get it
clop thread is fine but slave pone is bad...
>>
bump for green
seriously pls give green
>>
>>26981159
>>
>>26982684
Replace A with Anon and S with Scruffy.
>>
Official thread is over here: >>26981159

Let this one die.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.