[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not very kind to Sunset Sizzle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: ouch.jpg (45KB, 507x323px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.jpg
45KB, 507x323px
Not very kind to Sunset Sizzle
>>
>>26980221
So why didn't the police or FBI visited them?
>>
File: sunny (2).jpg (97KB, 672x605px) Image search: [Google]
sunny (2).jpg
97KB, 672x605px
>>26980221
>>
>>26980224
Because EqG isn't a 1:1 mirror of our world, it's a mirror of the pony world in our image.
They probably don't have an FBI beyond whatever the equivalent of the monster-catching agency is.
>>
>>26980245
but they have cars.
>>
>>26980245
maybe the principal is covering up magical activity. Why would anyone hide the existence of a magic portal to a different dimension? Why would any school official hide, and never question, a student with no background info or documentation and just allow them to attend?
>>
>>26980301
Well they're doing a terible job seeing as they have students "ponying up" in a prep rally.
>>
>>26980245

isn't a 1:1 !?

Good joke man !
>LoL and rolling on the floor..
>>
>>26980306
Meant covering up magic from the outside world rather than internally. Magic anything would cause a frenzy if leaked online.
>>
>>26980301
But isn't there supposed to be an alternate world, Twilight and Sunset? Who says that those people were supposed to enrole but due to the magical transfer from Equestria it puts them in a magical state of non-existence until they return by which point they believe they're in a coma and just skip a year.
>>
File: 1459015394461.jpg (62KB, 584x573px) Image search: [Google]
1459015394461.jpg
62KB, 584x573px
>>26980331
>fanon to apologize for shitty lapses in logic
Do not.
>>
File: fg.png (578KB, 799x524px) Image search: [Google]
fg.png
578KB, 799x524px
>>26980331
>Who says that those people were supposed to enrole but due to the magical transfer from Equestria it puts them in a magical state of non-existence until they return by which point they believe they're in a coma and just skip a year.
you would have a point, but it seems like you haven't watched Friendship Games
>>
>>26980361
I think, end of EqG3 , the image you post
time line is after the end of the season 6
that why twili said she got a weird day and she loss between travel in time.
>>
>>26980381
>after the end of the season 6
pretty sure it was reference to Season 5's time travel shenanigans
>>
>>26980361
That picture really brings it home how much cuter Sci-Twi is than Horse-Twi. Which makes little sense.
>>
>>26980381
Wouldn't that make it after season 5 and before season 6?

Also, why did they release Friendship Games right in the middle of S5? Seemed weird to me...should have came out in between seasons the same way the previous two did
>>
>>26980221
>>
>>26980459
i donut getit
>>
>>26980245
magic is unheard of in the EQG world, and Celestia is covering it up to stop press/ police from questioning the students?
>>
>>26981582
Did you reply to the wrong comment?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.