[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glimmer story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>"Kidnapping, prostitution, tax evasion... this doesn't look like it's going to end right."
>The lawyer said to his client. He was looking at his papers, but it was obvious there was no way they could win this case.
>On the other side of the steel table, Starlight Glimmer was handcuffed, wearing her orange clothing was looking at her knees.
"Does it matter anymore? Man's punishment has no comparison with the penance of God."
>The lawyer rolled his eyes and finally admitted defeat by closing his briefcase.
>"There's nothing we can do about it, you will have to plead guilty."
>Starlight Glimmer didn't even look up.
"I understand..."
>He sat on the other steel chair, rubbing his forehead, wondering how did this kind of case drop on him.
>After talking with her for a couple of hours, he realized that this woman was both nuts and extremely depressed.
>He decided to take another pick on the pictures that were on the table.
>Those were of a homeless girl in a hospital.
>"I didn't have time to read everything about your case, just the most important stuff. I have like six other clients I need to take care of this week. Thankfully you're the last one of them and we still have a couple of hours to talk with each other."
>He relaxed and stretched his legs, sitting in a more comfortable position.
>"The report said that you were the leader of a cult and what they are accusing of, but there isn't much of context here."
"It's not a cult, it's the truth that this sinful government doesn't want to see. But alright, I may find some peace of mind by telling you my sins."
>>
>>26979573
Bloody hell..
Go on
>>
>>26979573
>Faggot13
Oh boy, here we go.
>>
Looks promising.
>>
>>26979573
>It all started five years ago. God revealed himself to me in a dream.
>He was the most beautiful being I've ever seen, every single part of his being made me fall in love with him.
>He told me "You must prepare this world, I will come down to punish the sinful and protect the weak and innocent. This world will be once again pure just like it was when I created it."
>In my dream, I remember kneeling in front of him nude. There was nothing I could hide from him, I was at his mercy.
>But the fear and the submission I felt for him in that instant, they were such beautiful feelings.
>My soul and mind were his playthings because I knew he wouldn't misuse them, they were both in the right hands.
>"Greed, corruption, lack of discipline, they are destroying the world I gave to you, my child. You will help me reborn in this wretched land, my daughter, my wife."
>When I woke up, I found myself walking to my living room with a notebook and a pen and I began to write his testament.
>I didn't come out of my house for a week. I didn't eat and I didn't sleep.
>But it was finally done. How did I write it? His great love took control of my body to do his bidding.
>On that week, he claimed me, his daughter. I was now his wife, prepared to bring him back to this world.

"Huh? I can see you're a little uncomfortable with this."
>She looked at her lawyer with a blank stare.
>"I... no, I'm sorry, please continue."
>"I guess I had to find a crazy one sooner or later."

>Once the testament was done, I had another vision. God was grabbing my head and kissing my forehead.
>"Spread the word, my child, my love. There are restless and tormented souls in this world. Protect them under your wing so they can be illuminated as well. Protect them from the greed rich and from the sinful government who only seeks to exploit them. You are all my dear children, all of you equal to each other. And you are my wife, you will unite them under my love.
>>
>>26979922
>That's when I decided to fund the Church of the Equal Children.
>The greed demons sitting in their ivory towers will never exploit his children with money never again.
>They will never tempt them with promises of wealth by trying to step on their brothers and sisters.
>We are a family, his family, we shouldn't be exploiting each other for our own benefit.
>Having himself as my armor and shield, I looked for the first disciples, the crushed ones, the sick ones, the hopeless ones.
>I told them about the word of god and how he would save us all.
>Many didn't listen, their eyes were still covered by greed and their minds abducted by the false prophets of money. They still needed time to understand his breathe.
>But the ones that did listen quickly realized that this was the right path.
>I welcomed them in my house, where I could teach them his word without any kind of interference from their corrupted families or sinful acquaintances.
>They read his word and ate my food.
>I was their big sister, always protecting them from this cruel world.
>On time, they realized that they were equal to each other.
>But it was not enough.
>Expressions of individuality would create conflict within this family, so we all had to get rid of our clothes.
>The males shaved their head and the females covered her hair in a head cloth.
>We all shaved our bodies. God told me that body hair was a physical expression of our past sins.
>Eventually, I taught them how to make their own clothes so that they wouldn't have to depend on man's industry.
>I, on the other hand, had to show I was his wife, it was my duty to be the head of these unfortunate souls.
>He told me to leave my hair down, a sign of his favorite daughters and wives.
>On those six months of living together, we learned to love our body and to reject sin altogether.
>It was the start of something beautiful, his will and wishes coming true.
>>
>>26980048
By the way, just letting you know that I have the structure of the story already planned out, so no need to worry about anything this time.

Also, if you guys have any kind of criticism, please tell me so I can improve my writing skills.
>>
>>26980048
>"We are all equals"
>"....but I get to wear my hair down because I'm the favorite ^:)"
I bet that Lawyer's cringing in his seat.
>>
>>26980060
Looks good so far.
>>
>>26980060
Great story so far
>>
>>26980048
>At some point, my small community began to grow.
>I had over 700 followers when their donations were able to buy a small piece of land on the outskirts of the city.
>Finally, this would be the foundation of our holy land.
>On this sacred soil, he will be reborn and will take us to a new era of peace and prosperity.
>I preached every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
>I even made myself a black dress for the occasion.
>My little brothers and sisters, they were quick learners.
>They understood our father's will and words without hesitation.
>Without even noticing it, a whole year passed by since I began to spread his word.
>The preparations for the anniversary were finally done.
>It was a beautiful festival.
>God told all the young girls to walk naked into our church, so he could choose the virgin that would bear him.
>The were all covering their hair since it the only one that can see it is God himself and his angels once on their wedding night.
>Sadly, we didn't find the adequate bride that day.
>So I was the only one that was able to drink his essence.

>"Excuse me", the lawyer said "His essence?"
"Yes, his sacred fluid. It was a beverage meant only for his wives."
>"... What is it made out of?"
"I cannot tell, only his wives know the receipt."
>The lawyer once again rolled his eyes and kept listening to the story.
"This went on for the next four years until I found the most beautiful and innocent lamb. The brightest star in his whole creation: Sunset Shimmer."
>Her eyes brighten while saying her name, but she immediately felt a cramp in her stomach, as if God himself punished her for mentioning that name.
>"The girl in the pictures, right?"
"... I have no right to mention her name, but you're the only one that will listen to my sins."
>"How did you met this girl?"
"She was, like the rest of my little brothers and sisters, a lonely soul looking for peace in her soul."
>>
>>26980060
Thanks a lot man. Seems good so far and Im intrested on how would you take her character now, since Its quite different (in a good way). If anything, its just how Starlight monologue are written without "" sign that makes me confused at first, but you are consistent with this, its pretty easy to follow afterwards

Also, thanks for using my picture as the OP
>>
>>26980177
>I met her while taking a stroll on a small town.
>She was sitting on a bench, her clothes tore apart and her eyes lost on the horizon.
>I immediately understood what her problem was.
"What's wrong, my child?"
>But she didn't answer.
>I sat beside her.
"Are you lost?"
>She still didn't answer.
"Tell me, why did you run away?"
>"Wha- How did you know?"
"God knows his children better than anybody. Why did you run away?"
>"... Please, leave me alone."
"I cannot do that. It is my mission to take care of the lost lambs like you. You don't have to tell me right now, but you need to know I mean no harm."
>She didn't move or tried to run away.
>The girl seemed uncomfortable at first, it was apparent it was the first time she talked with someone else in a while.
>"I wasn't... happy where I was living before. Everyone kept hurting me. My classmates, my mother, people who said they cared for me... even myself."
>She pulled the wrist of her old, dirty jacket to reveal multiple scars on her flesh.
>"I began thinking that maybe there was another place I could go to escape all this pain... but it was nothing but the fantasy of a dumb girl. Living on the street has taught me that magic doesn't exist."
"God does exist, my child, and he cares about you."
>"Well if he cares so much about me, then why am I who am I?!"
>I quietly held her hands and told her.
"He didn't want you to suffer but this world is too corrupted by man's worst enemy: greed. I am here to help children like you."
>"How can I know I can trust you..."
"Well, let me introduce myself first. I am Starlight Glimmer. What's your name, my child?"
>"Sunset Shimmer."
"What a lovely name. I can see you are hungry, Sunset. Why don't you come to my church? We have plenty of food over there."
>"Really?"
"Of course, Sunset! The food we have is for those in need of it."
>It was such a magnificent moment seeing her face brighten up, knowing that she wouldn't be hungry on that day.
>>
>>26980188
Thank you, your picture is lovely. I hope I can live up to your expectations.
>>
>bump
Also, thread theme
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqJuIxdyNkM
>>
>>26980310
Dont worry about me, just do your thing, man. I thought you gonna combine this prompt with the trixie one a while back, but I guess not. Cant wait to see what you had in mind for Sunset, since you had an established story for her in your previous story
>>
It is here... and it is glorious. Please write on Faggot. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
>>
Page 9 go away
>>
page 10 is not nice.
>>
File: super.jpg (26KB, 395x316px) Image search: [Google]
super.jpg
26KB, 395x316px
For anybody wondering about the OP picture, its a copy of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lev17JUYQZc&t=1m41s
>>
>>26984443
Huh, but still, the main inspiration for the Starlight were Jim Jones right?
>>
>>26980305
>When I took her to our church, she ate like she hasn't eaten in a whole year.
>While she ate, I began to ask her why she ended like this.
>It was a heartbreaking story; her friends betrayed her, her school hated her and her mother didn't pay attention to the poor child.
>Finally, when she was done eating, she sat with her hands on top of her thighs.
>"Thanks for the meal, Mrs. Glimmer. I guess I should go now."
"Where will you go now, my child? The streets? That's not a place for a girl like you."
>"B-but..."
"It's ok, Sunset. Why don't you stay for a couple of days in our friendly community? We won't be asking anything in return."
>"..."
"You can live with me. I have the biggest house in this little town. You'll be comfortable in it."
>"... Is it really okay?"
"I told you, my little sister. It is my mission to protect those unfortunate souls that wander on this Earth."
>I presented her to my growing community.
>The poor girl was so shy, she was obviously nervous about being in front of so many strangers.
>But she didn't have to be. Everybody in my congregation was a sweet, accepting lamb.
>That night, she had to sleep in my bed since I only had one.
>When I was about to sleep, I could hear the poor soul sobbing.
"What's wrong, Sunset?"
>"Nothing... It's just that, I missed sleeping on a warm bed."
>I instinctively held her head and pushed it towards my bared chest.
"It's ok, you don't have to sleep in the wild anymore. If you accept, you can sleep in a bed every day once again."
>She nodded while she kept crying, finally feeling at home after all this time.

>"Wait a minute." The lawyer interrupted her story. "Did you sleep naked in the same bed with a minor?"
"I did, but, of course, the sinful laws of this damned and corrupted institution will misinterpret my intentions."
>The lawyer sighed while nervously massaging his forehead.
>"Was she also..."
"She didn't have any other clothes, so yes."
>"Oh for the love of... just continue your story..."
>>
>>26986189
>Days passed and Sunset began to feel a lot more comfortable living with us.
>She quickly got used to the idea of covering her hair and walking without her clothes.
>I have to say, she was the most beautiful flower in his garden.
>However, it did become a little problematic at times.
>I was getting visits from my followers, confessing their impure thoughts while looking at Sunset.
>This never happened before in the five years since I created this holy land, but it was expected.
>I talked with Sunset and convinced her that she could only go to the masses until she finished making her dress.
"You can read his Testament. I haven't let anyone else read it, but I can sense you're special, my little sister."
>"I am? But, big sister, I just arrived here."
"Everything happens for a reason, child and I know he has a special place for you, that's why you should read them yourself."
>I wasn't lying to her.
>There was something special in her.
>My husband wanted me to meet this beautiful daughter of his on that day.
>It made me so happy seeing her read the writings over and over again.
>To the point that she even forgot to work on her dress.
"Little sister, is your dress done yet?"
>"Oh, big sister. I'm so sorry! I was too busy reading again. I just can't help it, it's such a delight understanding your mission. Being with someone as important as you is more than an honor for me."
"My dear Sunset, your words fill my heart with joy!"
>I held her in my arms and kissed her on the lips.
>For you, it may be a shameful act, but for us, it means a deeper connection between siblings.
>Eventually, when she finished her dress, she was able to walk in our community once again.
>But like bees attracted to a flower, the suitors didn't stop.
>I had to walk alongside her every day to stop them from pestering her.
>I knew she had an important mission and I couldn't let her ruin her future with a childish romance.
>>
>>26986466
I like your story and all, but I feel it would be better to do this on one of the generals. Creating a thread just for one of your stories reeks of elitism "I'm better than they are, I deserve my own thread!"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.