[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Shim and her Amazing Friends! Issue #6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 149

File: image.png (522KB, 1550x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
522KB, 1550x515px
*in Stan Lee voice*
Hey there, true believers!

This is the superhero thread, mainly starring Sunset Shimmer as the Amazing Spider-Woman.
Post any green, art, or otherwise mlp related superhero stuff here.

Pastebin list:
Roommate Anon
http://pastebin.com/crUhxGkS

Beans
http://pastebin.com/yNaJFuz0

Red
http://pastebin.com/hTFVft7x

Femanon
http://pastebin.com/xkSzdr5V

http://youtu.be/jpLKwwcvvlE
>>
Jamal, for the last time, GET OUT
>>
>>26961656
LIVIN' ON THE EDGE
>>
Hey guys remember that time that Spidey had a cape?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzLflJhtGFs
>>
>>26961812
OOOF THE CRATER
>>
>>26961809
I'm just getting started...
>>26961812
FIGHTING CRIME
SPINNING WEBS
>>
>>26961830
Weird show with Peter Parker,
Would've made more sense if it was a Spiderman 2099 show
>>
K, my fellow jojofags have stopped bothering me, so I should be getting back into the green...soon.
Here's a question though-I have thought up some fights and want to work on them, but don't know how to incorporate it into the green, so should I just get back into the green first or write out a few fights?
>>
>>26961830
Yeah, his suit was, like, made of tiny balls and shit.
>>
>>26961830
NO CAPES
>>26961857
whatever you decide on m8
>>
>>26961857
...yes.

Or do them via flashback and add character development. Kinda like what you did with Anne fighting Venom
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2532x3294px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2532x3294px
Here's something someone made in the last thread
>>
>>26961873
Good idea, Beanguy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KNqFhJ6-n0
>>
>>26961893
Yeah noticed i forgot the damn web in her hand though. Will reupload after i fix that.
>>
>>26961933
Or could be like a supervillain challenging them on TV, that he will wreck shit until they show up or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>Prepare your apple hole
>>
File: It's going up your ass, AJ.png (736KB, 892x894px) Image search: [Google]
It's going up your ass, AJ.png
736KB, 892x894px
>>26962118
>She will never brutally fist you and clog your asshole with web
>>
>>26962150
Why do we even exist?
>>
This general oozes with autism... but I loved Superior Spider-Man and all I can see here are crossovers of that with Sunset.

Should I really read into your greens? What quality can there possibly be?
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 625x625px
>>26962369
>Autism
>>
File: char_63235.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_63235.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>26962150
That's what I call a sticky situation.
>>
File: 1455116189271.png (372KB, 769x698px) Image search: [Google]
1455116189271.png
372KB, 769x698px
>>26962369
Do what you want, famalam
>>
File: 1432502442926.png (787KB, 1280x975px) Image search: [Google]
1432502442926.png
787KB, 1280x975px
>>26962448
More like con-stick-pation, amirite?
>>
>>26962369
>Oozes with autism.
Do you even know where you are Anon?
>>
>>26961860
They were nanobots.

>In before Metal Gear meme
>>
>>26956777
>You grab the leader’s head and cover her nostrils and mouth with one arm, then where her eyes are with the other.
>The result is a blinded girl whose airways are blocked.
>She let’s go as she tries to scream, but only wastes more air, doing so.
>Inevitably she lets go of Spider-Woman, and you let go of the hood’s head.
>She faints for the lack of oxygen.

>Her two sisters are quick to get up and carry her away in the darkness of the rainy night.
>You watch as they flee into the rainy night.
“Thanks for saving me. Again...This is, what, the second time I’ve been almost made into a sex slave?”
>You look back at Spider-Woman and...
>...and she’s not here anymore.
>You sigh.
>At least you saw her again...
>You’re about to lean back against the wall but…
>“Don’t lean on me.”
“Whoa, shit!”
>You jump and turn around.
>...She’s hanging.
>Upside down.
>From spider web…
>...that’s pretty fuckin’ cool.
“You know, it’s shocking that this is the third time you’ve saved my life. I’m starting to think you’re more ‘super-stalker’ than a super-hero.”
>“You’re not hurt, are you?”
>You shrug.
“My wallet’s gone but I’ll live.”
>Spidey sighs.
>“I should’ve told you to meet me on the roof of the building by the fire escape...”
“That’s the problem about being cryptic on where t meet people. Never enough information.”
>“Was she…doing things to you?”
>...
>You clear your throat awkwardly.
“Almost….Uh, thanks, Spidey.”
>She awkwardly laughs as she removes her rain-soaked, upside down hair out of her masked face.
>“It’s no problem, kid…”
>There’s just an awkward silence now between the two of you…
“...So why’d you invite me here?”
>“I...I kinda wanted to talk you.”
“Talk to me? About what?”
>“About...things. Look, I’m not good at this, but I need to know something about you…”
>You raise your brow inquisitively.
“Really?”
>Spider-Woman sighs.
>>
>>26962667
"You are...amazing"
"Some people don't think so"
>>
File: image.png (789KB, 1020x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
789KB, 1020x576px
>>26962667
http://youtu.be/o0aHNnWghe0
I'm just now realizing that a superhero movie I watched as a young lad had an attempted rape scene....
>>
>>26962789
Watch anon quit on shimmer with that one guy. Jameson's son, the astronaut.
>>
>>26962858
You ever notice that Mary Jane slept with a lot of people that had something to do with Peter?
>Flash
His high school bully
>Harry
His best friend
>John Jameson
His boss' son
>>
>>26961656
Which one of these green that doesnt have any Anon in it?
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>26962949
>Greens
>Without Anon
>>
>>26962369
>superior spiderman
You dont even know who that is, do you?
>>
>>26963024
When Superior Spiderman happened I was so mad at Marvel for what they did with Spiderman, I pirated all 700 issues of Amazing Spiderman, then when I found out that they bought old spidey back I felt stupid
>>
>>26962949
the femanon one
>>
>>26963052
You know, but youre not the fag whom i accused of that
Also... i enjoyes superior spiderman
Then again, I knew he'd "get ahold of himself" again eventually
Thats just how these things are
>>
>>26937797

>You two sit down at a window seat and quickly finish up your snack before going back into the Sedan
>This time, the radio is turned onto the news station
>For some reason, villains love to show up right after school has ended
>That and during night patrols of the city, where you and Annalisse bump into the occasional baddie
>Maybe there's a special villain school they attend?
>No, that's a dumb idea, Shimmer, don't think of dumb ideas
>*kzzt*"We have reports of a bank robbery at downtown near Crime Alley" *kzzt* "The culprit is armed with strange devices, and the law enforcement is having issues handling said person. Please avoid going near the incident at all costs."
>Crime Alley?
>That's probably dumbest thing you ever heard of
>Like, why would you name a street Crime Alley? It's like you wanted there to be accidents there all the time
>Can you imagine how awful it would be if you named kids after what they'll be doing in the future? "Oh yeah, this is my son. Hard Bandit, he's such a sweethart."
>Your thoughts are suddenly interrupted by Annalisse, "You heard the radio. We gotta get there at all costs."
"Heh, you know where the place is?"
>"Yeah. We're actually pretty close. Suit up, swinging there is faster anyways."
>>
File: winky.jpg (15KB, 256x300px) Image search: [Google]
winky.jpg
15KB, 256x300px
>>26963419
Son, I'm gonna need sauce on that.

>>26963444
Nice digits, but you're story is nicer.
>>
File: spots.jpg (26KB, 344x343px) Image search: [Google]
spots.jpg
26KB, 344x343px
>>26963444

>You quickly arrive at the scene, where there are...black circles circles? No, black holes suspended in midair at different degrees
>"Ugh, this one is gonna be annoying, isn't it?"
"Tell me about it."
>>"Aha! Spider-Woman and Weaver! The two of you arriving here changes nothing! You will fall to me, The Spot!"
>A figure fully then emerges out of one of the larger holes...revealing...
>*snrk*"What the fuck are you?"
>Good question, actually
>The villain is clad in a white spandex suit with black spots over it, similar to that of a dalmatian
>If dalmatians ever got stuck in nuclear fallout for several years, maybe
>You can't help but break into laughter
"OH MY GOD, he looks like and Oreo!"
>Annalisse joins in on your schadenfreude
>>"S-Stop it! I will put an end to you two!"
>The moment he finished saying that, he threw a hard right inside a hole next to him, and it emerged out of another near Annalisse's stomach, connecting and staggering her
>"AUGH! Playing dirty, are we, you fag? Teleportation ain't shit if you can't even hurt me!"
>She's right. She explained to you once about how she can patch herself up easily and do something similar to hardening herself, and it allowed her to be more reckless in fights
>She ran up to Spot and punched him square in the noggin, which, in the normal situation, he would've flown down a block
>But the fist "entered" the hole on his face and "came out" of another at the center of his chest, making Annalisse deliver a package of pain back to herself
>>
>>26963618
>Annalisse
still wanna rape and impregnate her
>>
>>26963682
I want her to bind me with her strings and rape me
>>
>>26963618

>>"No, it would be you who falls in this battle."
>She coughs up blood and flies past you for about 100 feet
>Spot now turns his attention to you
>>"Coughing up blood, that signifies she took organ damage. You're next, Spider-Woman."
"We'll see."
>He jumped into one of his holes, and the crowd of black surrounds you
>Your Spidey-sense tells you that a punch is coming from a blind spot to your left, and you easily dodge it
>>"Check."
>Your Spidey-sense starts blaring intensely as it tells you that a kick is directed at your right
>Which you can't dodge at the moment

>Be Anna
>And right now, it hurts
>Who knew you threw punches that hard?
>Well, maybe the Lizard, Venom, Vulture, Black Cat, and Chad amongst many others you punched
>Fuck Chad
>You can't look up right now, but judging by the pained grunts coming from Shimmer, you can assume she's not doing so well
>Your own punch broke something inside you, so it's gonna take at least a minute for you to patch it up and get back into the fight
>Fucking teleportation
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 1274x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 1274x540px
>Be me
>Railing my spider hero gal
>likeaboss.jpg
>About to finish
>That's weird, I can't finish, wait...
>ohshitnotagain
>She looks at me and gives a sinister smile
>She filled muh dick full of web to block me from cumming
>"I'm not through with you yet, tiger"
>About to explode
>Her webbing takes an hour to dissolve
>Mfw
>>
>>26963827

>You slowly cock your head up, and you see Shimmer getting the stuffing beaten out of her by a series of punches and kicks coming from all directions as she tries to dodge them
>You mentally facepalm as you instantly realize her mistake
"Yo-"
>You instantly wince at the sharp sting in your chest
>Talking hurts, but you gotta relay the message using as little of energy as possible
"WHAT WOULD I DO, DUMBASS?!"
>You slam your head back into the pavement
>Fucking nailed it

>Be Spider-Shim
>And now is not a fun time
>Especially since you're being kick (and punched) the shit out of you with no way of avoiding it
>"WHAT WOULD I DO, DUMBASS?!"
>What?!
>What does that mean?
>Well, if you're Annalisse right now, you'd be most likely calling Spot a fag
>No, that's most likely not what she means
>Punch Spot in the face?
>No, his face isn't available at the moment
>She obviously means how she would handle a situation like-
>You mentally facepalm yourself and stop dodging, landing on one knee
>>"Checkmate. Spider-Woman."
>Your Spidey-sense rings, signalling that a single punch is aimed at your face
>But you're not dodging
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"
>>"What?"
>With both of your arms, you grab the incoming strike by the wrist
>And pull Spot out of the hole
>>
>>26962972
Keep that hollow surrogate dick of y'all away from me will ya?

>>26963058
Thanks, will read it when I have time
>>
>>26964142
>the first sentences are literally Anon with vagina
Great.. Enjoy your non-general, everyone. Yall might want to get off before the writefriends abandon you and turn this thread into another bumplandia. Im out
>>
>>26964233
See ya tomorrow.
>>
File: spotter.jpg (164KB, 500x759px) Image search: [Google]
spotter.jpg
164KB, 500x759px
>>26964095

>The bastard comes out "naked", no holes on white his suit
>It's not gonna be white though by the time you're done with him
*huff**huff*"Can't hide now, bitch. I'm gonna crush you like the cockroach your are."
>An expression of absolute dread spreads across his skin-tight mask as he gets down onto his knees, head hanging low with his hands shielding it
>>"P-Please, can we come to an agreement? I'll pay you 1/3 of what I've stole from the bank!"
>niggawut.jpg
>You raise a leg
>>"2/3?"
>Higher
>>"All of it?"
>You bring down a kick of unadulterated fury on the fucker's spine
>A satisfying crunch is heard as Spot passes out from the pain before he can even emote
"Nope."
>With that, you lose control of your body as you fall onto the road
>>
>>26964254

Ok, that's probably the most I've ever posted in one session. It was good.
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT?
FIND OUT
SAME SPIDER THREAD (maybe)
SAME SPIDER TIME (maybe)
>>
File: 272457.jpg (119KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
272457.jpg
119KB, 1136x852px
>>26964275
My fav green so far
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 600x673px
>>26964233
>>
>>26962667
>>
File: no.gif (1MB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
1MB, 356x400px
>>26964933
>>
Yo. Just came up with a scenario involving Mysterio and Shocker (or rather, Trixie and Anon) that may or may not take place before or after Sonata. Still hammering it out.
>>
>>26965345
Do it. I have writer's block and girl problems right now and I'm just hoping I can write tomorrow.
>>
File: wort dor foawrk.jpg (7KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
wort dor foawrk.jpg
7KB, 255x200px
>>26965517
>girl problems
Tell me more...
>>
File: kek.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>26965517
>Trying to stay close to the Spider-Man movies
>Literally taking scenes from them
>Writer's block
How
>>
>"Sweetie, I love you, but this is, to be frank, stupid."
>You are the Shocker, a.k.a. Anon, and you've recently come to San Francisco to relax with your partner in crime and one of your (many) girlfriends, Mysterio, known intimately by you as Trixie.
>Problem is, you've both run short on funds.
>Thankfully, both of you thought to bring your costumes along.
>Your main problem now is convincing her to go along with petty daylight robbery.
"Ah, come on, when was the last time we both engaged in a good old fashioned robbery?"
>"The great and mighty Mysterio does NOT do bit roles! Mysterio may fall upon the role of plundering banks of their riches, but Mysterio does so in a way that leaves all in awe! You are suggesting that Mysterio goes out, without rehearsal nor any effects on the stage already set up, and just simply do IMPROV?!"
"Well, shoot. And here I was thinking this was something that just you and me could do together, without any of the other girls interrupting, and then maybe we could go somewhere nice and romantic afterwords..."
>"W-well, Mysterio supposes...that maybe a little improv now and then won't hurt."
"Aw, you're the best!"
>"C-CEASE HUGGING MYSTERIO! It-it is embarrassing!...Though not unwelcome..."
>>
>>26965610
I'm going to be honest now when saying that I wasn't trying to stay close the films when Spidey and Doc duke it out. It was a coincidence. Only the part where we first meet J.Jonah and the upcoming scene is ripped from the movies.

That and trying to write natural dialogue is difficult. I think dialogue out VERY carefully for each character. How /would/ Sunset speak in such situations? How would she talk in her Spider-persona? It's all these things I take in account for each character's dialogue. For example: Spidey calls Anon "kid' a lot. This is so she gives him the illusion that she is at least somewhat older than him when they are actually the same age. This helps hide her identity. You also have to remember that this is a story I'm making up as I go along--something I've rarely done before. I usually prewrite my greens months in advance. MONTHS. I have no idea where I'm going with this story, nor have I even found any true conflict yet. I need to find a direction. And did I mention I'm working on a screenplay for a MLP movie for literally no reason other than pure enjoyment? Cause I am. I am juggling with what I can write at the moment.

Then there's my current life that's a bit messy with girl problems much like an actual harem story from some greentext.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 960x540px
>>26965753
>>
>>26965753
Your working on a screenplay for my little pony? Pics?
>>
File: sad.png (111KB, 338x378px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
111KB, 338x378px
>>26965753
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 680x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 680x621px
>>26965753
>>
File: maximum payne.png (93KB, 271x284px) Image search: [Google]
maximum payne.png
93KB, 271x284px
>>26965753
>>
>>26965813
>>26965864
>>26965884
Sheesh, you guys. It's not like I'm gonna be dead.

>>26965819
Yes, indeed I am! It's hypothetical TV special that focuses on a very important friendship problem: >rape.

>pic related
>>
>>26965753
Here, have some advice. You need to establish an antagonist. Right now the conflict in your green is in Sunset and Anon's friendship being torn apart by this secret, and it looks like you're wrapping that up. For example, have people randomly start getting powers and becoming heroes or villains. Reveal that this is all the machinations of some weird cosmic deity, and our heroes have to go on a quest or something and find the five magical things to make the deus ex machina that would save the day. Have anon deal with feeling inferior to the spider shim and go off trying to prove himselfby investigating a string of disappearances, only to be kidnapped and experimented on by hydra or something. These experiments grant him and countless others powers that end up causing him to slowly go insane and die or something equally ominous. Make the gang go on a quest for the cure to his condition. Have shimsham deal with the guilt of almost getting him killed every other day. Remember, a story without conflict is an ending.
>>
>>26966031
>this is all the machinations of some weird cosmic deity, and our heroes have to go on a quest or something and find the five magical things to make the deus ex machina that would save the day
NO
NOT AGAIN
>>
>>26966031
I have an antagonist. But that's it. Will be taking your fantastic approach into major consideration.

>>26966057
Yeah, except this part.
>>
>>26965753
I-is the story kill?
>>
Meanwhile I'm just sitting here writing about two assholes whose personalities fit with each other.
>>
>>26966074
Beans, might you consider making Anon a Kamen Rider?
>>
File: J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing.jpg (19KB, 619x320px) Image search: [Google]
J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing.jpg
19KB, 619x320px
>>26966094
>thinking it's kill
>>
>>26966172
Sorry about doubting you, but I seen many writefriends say that they have a writer's block and never come back.
>>
File: Rider Kick.jpg (230KB, 780x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rider Kick.jpg
230KB, 780x480px
>>26966135
Yes. But the very first one. Cause that's the only one I know. I was always more of an Ultraman guy.

Here are the lsit of y toku heroes I'm considering:
1. Ultraman
2. The Green Ranger
3. Kamer Rider Classic
4. I dunno, just give him Karate Robot Zabogar'

These are just a few of the heroes in mind for me at the moment specifically for if I want him to be toku based.
>>
>>26965581
....Do ya really wanna know?
>>
>>26966099
That's what I like about your's though. The personalities are fun and addictive to me as a reader. I thirst for their interactions and what they lead to between the characters.
>>
>>26966366
Yes. I'll tell my girl problems too.
>>
>>26966348
Do green ranger, because he's awesome and I have no clue what a kamen rider is
>>
>You decided to follow some (relatively) well off looking punks to hold up in an alley.
>"Something about this seems...off to Mysterio."
"Pffft. It's just a couple of punks, nothing you and I can't handle."
>"Mysterio supposes...though Mysterio still can't help but feel something's not right."
"Look, if we hold them up in a flashy way, would that help?"
>You can't see anything under that helmet of hers, yet you can swear she's practically grinning.
>"Well~, so long as you follow Mysterio's lead!"
>Oh, this is going to be good, so much so you can barely supress the expression of glee under your mask!

>("Ugh, can't believe I got up for this.")
>("I hear you, could've been arguing with some strangers on the internet about why my fetish is better...is that smoke?")
>"HOLD, DELINQUENTS, LEST YOU INVITE TROUBLE!"
"AND POSSIBLY DOUBLE THAT!"
>"PROTECTING OUR WORLD FROM DEVASTATION!"
"UNITING ALL WITHIN OUR NATION!"
>"DENOUNCING THE EVILS OF 'TRUTH' AND 'LOVE'!"
"AND EXTENDING OUR REACH TO THE HEAVENS ABOVE!"
>"YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE GRAND MYSTERIO!"
"AND MYSTERIO'S ASSISTANT, SHOCKER!"
>"BE HONORED THAT MYSTERIO HAS DEIGNED TO GRACE YOU WITH MYSTERIO'S PRESENCE! SO EITHER PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, OR HAND OVER YOUR CURRENCY!"

:meow:
>>
>>26966377
I just think lesbians are hot.
>>
File: image.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
>>26966442
If you're not a friend of justice then you are an enemy of all mankind!

ライイイイダキイイイイック!
>>
>>26966465
I love you.
>>
>>26966465
holy fuck
my sides are just
i don't even know if they exist in this universe anymore
>>
>>26966348
Well, just saying, there's shitloads of Kamen Riders out there, all with different kinds of origins.

most of the classic "Showa era" riders from the 70s and 80s were normal humans-turned-cyborgs by an evil organization known as SHOCKER, or one of its many incarnations throughout the years. The one Showa-era exception is Kamen Rider Amazon, whose power comes from a mystical artifact that lets him turn into the eponymous Rider.

With the Heisei-era Riders (2000-ish and onwards), they're primarily ordinary humans whose belts, or Drivers, if you wanna go into specifics, are either of a technological bent and augment the user's physical abilities through some pseudoscience bullshit, or are magical in origin, and grant the user the power to combat their enemies because MAGIC and shit.

Later Heisei-era Riders are considerably more "toyetic" in that additional transformations depend on collectible trinkets, Kamen Rider Double being one of the more well-known examples.

http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Double

If you want to get into newer Kamen Rider stuff, Kamen Rider W, Kamen Rider OOO, or Kamen Rider Drive are excellent introductory series.
>>
File: stop.jpg (69KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
69KB, 547x480px
>>26966465
Some extreme copyright boundaries being pressed here
>>
>>26966389
>Be Beans the Actor/VoiceActor/Writefag/Screenwriter/Singer(?)/Performer/Playwright
>Be backstage on the day of the play’s special showing to sick children and also letting kids from a drama club at school perform after months of teaching them
>It’s Beauty & The Beast
>tfw I’m Gaston
>feelsgoodlads.jpg
>To get into character, I always flirt with the girls backstage
>They know it’s me, and that it means nothing…
>...but they all apparently fall for me anyways
>All of them
>in a professional level production (with kids tho)
>That’s a LOT of bitches
>Almost one fucking hundred if not more
>Even a lesbian fell for me at one point
>And she’s the lucky girl I’m head over heels for
>She’s like my Twily
>The funny part is we also had kids in the play too because we were teaching a drama club from a school how to perform
>The little kids talked to me and said Rainbow Dash would kick my tushy
>I told them it’d be Pinkie with a party canon
>The kids instantly loved/hated me as I’d always be brash and act like Gaston
>I’d tell them I was better than 20% cooler than even Rainbow Dash
>Good kids...
>Back to my human Twaifu, she’s Belle aka Beauty
>Fate is ironic, no?
>I’ll just call the actress Belle so I don’t shout any real names
>Anyways, Belle and I kinda like each other
>It’s cute, she’s cute…
>I even asked her to go to the Malt Shop with me the day after this play
>She says yes
>Meanwhile, an old friend of mine is a stage hand
>Let’s call her “Mckaylin”
>She has nice tits, but is kinda known for being a bit off
>Nothing serious, she’s just funky
>Probably autism
>Anyways, it’s moments to perform and I’m nervous
>We’re performing with children FOR sick children
>That’s hard to do nigga
>Try to give it my best by going into super-character
>Not method, tho
>Then, as I’m in costume and everything backstage, Mckaylin comes up to me right before Belle’s about to go on

1/2
>>
>>26966857
>With Belle looking at me, Mckaylin grabs my hands and shoves them onto her tits
>She makes my hands shake with her boobs as she holds them on her in front of Belle
>Belle looks hurt as hell and I panic
>Would go after Belle but she has to go on stage now
>Oh my god, shit shit shit
>Literally every other girl backstage sees this too
>Including some kids
>I yank my hands off her tits
>I wordlessly wander to the dressing room
>Mckaylin follows me there
>She says she’s had a crush on me far longer than any other girl there
>She says that I can touch her tits any time
>I refuse
>She doesn’t let me leave until I touch her tits
>...Well, why not
>I touch them
>They’re pretty good mang, but I feel bad doing it
>Leave before any other shit happens
>Next time I see Belle, I apologise like I’ve never apologized before
>She’s more hurt and confused, and we haven;t said we liked each other yet, so she acts like she’s not hurt by it
>Oh god she’s about to cry
>I wanna comfort her but I have to go onstage dammit!
>Fuck fuck fuck
>...A week passes
>She canceled lunch with me.
>Literally all the girls are talking about false rumors of me fucking one girl from the next
>Now my friends outside of my theater life think I’m some whore
>Mckaylin started a rumor saying we’re dating
>I fucked her once, that’s all, and I was pressured into it
>My only free time is when I write about Spider-Shimmer, and I have to spend shit-lods of time writing that.
>I’m working on clearing my name and trying to let Belle know that I did like her, and despite the fact we’ll probably never date again, I just don’t want her to see me as a whorish fuckboy
>Whenever I try to, Mckaylin gets her away from me
>Then their the other hearts I’ve broken because I’m “dating” Mckaylin now
>I’m literally being judged by a hundred pairs of eyes from girls and I just wanted to go to lunch with the girl I liked and perform for kids
>Fuck Drama

2/2

It's been a rough two weeks
>>
File: believeit.jpg (77KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
believeit.jpg
77KB, 600x587px
>>26966871
Are you a living romcom?
>>
>>26966889
It feels like it. I hate it though. I like things simple and happy, and just because of this one girl, everything's been ruined for me.

I just want to write and eat lunch and have malts with a girl goddamit, not pressured into sex and become known as a slut.

Girls have been texting me nonstop and my phone dings every second
>>
>>26966926
How autistic is Mckaylin? Try and make it clearer to everyone else that you want nothing to do with her by being distant and saying things like "we're not dating" where other people can hear you. If worst comes to worst and you can't reconcile with "belle" say you got herpes from mckaylin and adopt a new identity as a scandinavian sailor and move to nebraska. Just my advice
>>
>>26966871
oh my fucking god are you secretly Herr Writefag?
>>
>>26966989
>as a scandinavian sailor and move to nebraska. Just my advice
I second that notion, although Alaska is the better off option if you aim for solitary and the outdoor life.
>>
>>26966999
I don't know what this means

>>26966989
Yeah, that's what I'm doing. She's not autistic as she is just childish, you know? I'm worried that if I "break up" with her, that maybe she''l accuse me of rape or whatever. Shits scary, yo.
>>
>>26966857
>>26966871
Be me. never had a girlfriend not physically fit as peers. Because of my Cerebral Palsy
>Suddenly this QT junior came up to me and said can I have your number my friend thinks you're cute.
>I give her my phone number and got a text saying [Hey :(]
[HI]
>[Just kidding bye]
>10 minutes later I get another text from a different number.
>We had small talk about we liked.
>Feels good talking to another girl besides my mom
>Then next day she texted "You want to meet for lunch?"
"Of course."
>get lunch waited for her for about 45 minutes
>Get a text saying "sorry you aren't my type."
>Got stood up by Two QT junior girls on the same week.
>>
>>26966999
I dont know what that means...
>>
>>26967041
Part 2
>Two days ago finally get the balls to ask ask a girl that is a IRL Moondancer out after 3 months of flirting.
>"Sorry, Anon you are a good guy, but I am a Mormon and my family won't like me dating someone who has different beliefs."
>>
>>26967102
Ayyyyyy
Meanwhile I have no stories because I'm completely asexual.
>>
>>26967031
>>26967042
stop trying to deny what the trips have confirmed
>>
>>26967122
Sounds nice tbqh
>>
>>26967156
Just looked him up. All I have to say is are our writing styles even similar?
>>
>>26967189
I actually have the guy on steam and he told me a story about his drama with women, and it sounds a lot like what you're going through, hence why I asked
>>
>>26967231
Oh, sorry. My bad. Sorry to disappoint, family
>>
Spider-Shim thread, where we talk about girls, both in fiction and non-fiction.
>>
File: 1342965058463.png (260KB, 495x442px) Image search: [Google]
1342965058463.png
260KB, 495x442px
Uh. Well. Not sure what to say about this.

Expect the next part of my story soonish?
>>
File: 1448779928862.gif (823KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448779928862.gif
823KB, 500x250px
>>26967163
Ends of both spectrums are have their issues. Better to have a balance between them, if anything.
>>
>>26967408
How do you expect me to be asexual and have girl issues?
Fuck it, next update on the green I'm pumping buckets of gay in it.
>>
File: 1449332645503.jpg (147KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
1449332645503.jpg
147KB, 842x595px
>>26967489
>How do you expect me to be asexual and have girl issues
That was meant for Beans. Basically Beans is having relationship drama because of a girl he's attracted and he really can't say "lol, I'm asexual/gay."

Of course, in your case it can still have drama, but from someone's else point of view looks like it would cause less if not no drama at all. No drama is nice, but eventually dealing with it for long periods of time also gets massive boring and might cause someone to cause drama over small items.

>TLDR "Grass is always greener on the other side"
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 500x422px
>>26966857
>>26966871
>>26966889
>Starring Chris Evans
>>
File: image.png (734KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
734KB, 1024x768px
>Left to watch The Flash
>Come back and stumble in the middle of sex and the city
>>
>>26961656
>SS is kaine
makes sense
any SS/anon stories?
>>
>>26967122
Yay, found a fellow asexual
>>
File: 1435973830568.gif (988KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1435973830568.gif
988KB, 500x281px
>Story I was going to post is 304 characters over the limit

Yeah, this might take a little longer while I try to figure out what to cut.
>>
>>26968015
Does SS mean sunset?
She's dressed as Superior Spiderman
>>
>>26968050
Just cut it in two pieces and add "fuck character limit" at the end
>>
File: 1376604741121.png (694KB, 509x931px) Image search: [Google]
1376604741121.png
694KB, 509x931px
>>26968103
>She's dressed as Superior Spiderman
motherfucker. This is what I get for drinking on a saturday night
I think she'd be better as Kaine than Spock, but that's just like my opinion man
>>
Xd
>>
>As planned, they were silent.
>Indeed, they were very silent.
>And, yes, your introduction may have had a slight hand in it.
>But really....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqKO0ihTB6E
>Yeah, you appeared to have made a mistake.
>Those weren't just any ordinary punks.
>Those punks belonged to a gang.
>Really should've paid more attention to the colors they were wearing.
>And, wow, they appear to have been walking into a street war with a rival gang, where both are currently in a standoff.
>A Chinese standoff, even.
>Your suit's been modified to fend off bullets and various forms of physical contact via vibrations, but you're not sure how much it can take from a combined assault from two whole gangs.
>Trixie was your main concern; sure, she had quite the bag of tricks and a decent fighter, but for a crowd like this, she needed preparation, and she didn't exactly have your level of protection.
"...stay near me, don't move, and DON'T make a sound."
>Maybe if you were both lucky, they'll both chicken out and walk ho--
>"AAYEAAAHHH!"
>Aw, biscuits.
>>
File: 1413133787365.jpg (11KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
1413133787365.jpg
11KB, 500x258px
>>26968778

>Needless to say, shit got messy.
>Thankfully, they were mainly focused with each other, and those that came at you and Mysterio, between your vibrational blasts and Mysterio's illusions and tricks, were dispatched easily enough. You would've laughed at Trixie making making some jackasses beat the ever living shit out each other if you both weren't trying to stay alive.
>And that's when a flash of green smoke appeared--
"Mysterio?"
>"Wasn't one of mine!"
>--and out of it trio of basket wearing fruitcakes came flying in.
>Now, you weren't sure if they were the local capes or not, but chances are, if they dressed that weirdly in broad daylight, that meant bad news for you.
>Especially since they were fucking tanking pistol rounds like it was nothing.
"...We gotta get out."
>"Wha--"
"NO QUESTIONS OR FLASHY EXITS, WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!"
>As the gangs seem stupefied as to what the hell was happening, you took the opportunity to leave through them.

>Good thing too, as it sounded pretty one sided in the threesome's favor.

>"...Mysterio is expecting a VERY romantic dinner to make up for the bullshit that just happened."
>Thank fuck those assholes you knocked out actually did have a good amount of dosh on them.
>Fucking San Francisco.
>>
>5:21 am
>not asleep
I don't even care. sleep is for the weak, spongebob
>>
>>26968799
Fuckin gold
>>
>>26967583
>>26967489
>>26967408
>>26968029
>>>>tumblr
>>
File: 1436140046925.png (152KB, 300x381px) Image search: [Google]
1436140046925.png
152KB, 300x381px
>>26970216
>>
Lewds incoming
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/4/3/1123546__solo_nudity_blushing_questionable_equestria+girls_looking+at+you_sunset+shimmer_peace+sign_artist-colon-pshyzo.png
>>
File: 1459382513626.jpg (51KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1459382513626.jpg
51KB, 550x550px
>>26971147
>>
File: ohmy.png (8KB, 263x398px) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.png
8KB, 263x398px
>>26971147
filename
>>
File: it's coming.jpg (4KB, 333x151px) Image search: [Google]
it's coming.jpg
4KB, 333x151px
>>26962667
>“Well, more like the other way around. I know you’re photographing me. Everyone does. But that’s making you a target, Anon. People just like the ones I fought off tonight are talking about you. They think we’re partners.”
>You chuckle.
“Well, we have been with each other a bit recently. I wouldn’t be opposed to a partnership between us. I take pics of you with permission, you make sure I don’t die, and we could split the cash.”
>She grins under her mask.
>“You already have my permission. If you were taking pictures of me and I didn’t want that, you’d know by now.”
“Really? Even when the papers are going to label you a menace?”
>“You know it.”
>She proceeds to wrap a hand around her chin in a pondering like pose...but upside-down.
>“There’s one thing I want to know though, kid,” she says in a more curious tone.
“Yeah?”
>“Why’re you really taking pictures of me? The way you photograph me always has a certain focus on my, you know, lady stuff.”
>You chuckle a bit nervously.
“Eeeeh it’s kinda personal….”
>“Personal? Maybe I wanna get personal. Don’t be shy with me.”
>Your heart beats like it never has before.
“Well...I kinda have a crush on you….and you’re hot. Super hot.”
>She’s silent.
>You’re worried you might have deterred her off for good.
>But then she giggles a bit cheekily.
>“I’ve been there before. Don’t worry about it…Truth be told, you’re not so bad yourself.”
>...Another awkward silence.
“Can I try something?”
>She tilts her head in confusion.
>“Ok? What?”
“It’s, uh...A little weird, but you’ll see.”
>You start to pull on her mask as she hangs upside down.
>“If you try taking my mask off, I’ll bite your nose.”
“I’m not trying to unmask you...”
>You start to peel the bottom of her mask over her nose.
>Only her mouth is revealed.
>When you stop peeling it there, her mouth cracks into an upside-down grin.
>>
>>26971374
do it, faggot
>>
File: unworthy.png (59KB, 200x343px) Image search: [Google]
unworthy.png
59KB, 200x343px
>>26971374
>>
>>26971374
don't forget to moisten up your lips before kissing her
>>
>>26971374
Put your dick in it.
>>
>>26971798
yes, yes,
put your dick into the mask
it's Spider-dick
>>
File: wat.gif (408KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
408KB, 288x288px
>>26971823
>>
>>26971798
>Sunset is expecting a romantic kiss. >Then she gets a surprise bj.
>>
File: donebefore.jpg (41KB, 500x953px) Image search: [Google]
donebefore.jpg
41KB, 500x953px
>>26972043
i don't know what you mean
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 620x387px
>>26971374
Do it, bitch ass nigga
>>
>>26971798
This.
>>
File: 1.jpg (88KB, 550x850px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
88KB, 550x850px
>>26964254

>Be Anna
>And you probably just gave witness to Shimmer crippling a villain
>Which was pretty cool, but now you gotta help her ass now that she's eating the pavement
>The pain in your chest has mostly subsided thanks to your own handiwork, and you slowly rise to your feet
>Moving anything still hurts like a bitch, but it beats being found by the authority
>Okay, let's check here
>Holy hell
>If you have to describe how she looks right now accurately, the best way to say it is that she looks like a living tampon
>Her costume is covered in rips, exposing her bruises and cuts, and blood is currently soaking through it
>A majority of you says to get her to safety, but a small part behind your mind says to take a picture
>J. Jonah would probably have a huge hateboner if he saw Shimmer like she is right now
>You're knocked out of your thoughts when sirens began to blare out around you
>Right, life on the line here
>You need to get Shimmer away from here and patched up, fast
>You sling Sunset onto your shoulder, who's surprisingly light, though that could be the result of blood loss
>Let's just pray hard that your landlord wont notice mysterious red stains on the floor
>>
>>26972919

>After getting out of the public eye, you barge into your apartment and toss Shimmer on the couch
>She lands with a soft *pomf*, and you hurry over to her, "unraveling" your arms and taking apart her suit
>God, she looks worse under her mask
>Her face has lost most of the regular yellow shade, and dried blood makes a thin line down her forehead
>The only sign that she's still alive is the slow, labored breaths coming out of her as her chest slowly rise and falls
>You rush over to your cabinets, only to find nothing in there for you to use
>Fuck, now you have to improvise the shit out of this
>You hurry back to Shimmer and began to produce strings
>You try and "fix" her to the best of your abilities, stitching together cuts and wrapping up anywhere that has a wound
>Let's just hope what you learned from watching Grey's Anatomy was correct
>Although she can't hear you, you began to began to speak to her
"Don't die on me, you ass."
>After wrapping her up like a mummy, you pick Shimmer up and haul ass over to your bed, slowly placing her under the sheets
>You check her again, and it seems that she's gained a bit more color to her face, and some of the wounds you stitched up has slowly began to close up the wounds
>Huh
>Apparently your strings can "heal" to a certain degree
>You let out a sigh of relief before bringing a chair over to the bed
>She should be safe for now, but you need to keep checks on her so she can recover correctly
>>
>>26973072
please tell me sunset's naked and all that's on or inside of her is now femanon?
>>
File: contemplation.jpg (21KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
contemplation.jpg
21KB, 480x270px
>>26973100
Wow, didn't think of it like that, but I'll roll with it.
>>
>>26973139
I'd bandage her up with myself good, nice and tight as it should be, but me everywhere she needs me...
for sunset's health of course

how much feel does femanon have in her strings until she severs them from her body?
>>
>>26973169
followup:
femanon makes great clothing as they are custom fitted and sunset will ask for more in the future
>>
>>26973169
She has a huge tolerance of pain, most cases of strings severed, whether it's "excess" or converted from flesh, would lead to no pain at all, and she can stitch up most of her injuries. However, the strings themselves can be used to sense out it's surroundings by detecting vibrations in the air.
>>
>>26973517
That's hot
>>
>>26973517
I was asking how well they work to feel up sunset
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 760x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 760x496px
>Walking Dead finale is tonight
>Fucking Negan is coming
>mfw he won't be able to swear like in the comics
>>
>>26973834
Stop watching Walking Dead then
>>
>>26973939
But it's one of the things in life that brings me joy
>>
>>26971374
Doing good, go on
>>
Staying alive
>>
Where is everyone?
>>
>>26976175
Anon #1 reporting in
>>
>>26976175
Preparing for the walking dead
>>
>>26976175
I think most are at work or school.
>>
Drawing blanks here, and mainly wasting the day away watching Youtube vids.
>>
>>26976175
It's almost 4 am here so I'm gonna sleep
>>
Writing smutty spider kissing as we speak.
>>
>>26976372
Have the CMC 'fight' Anon, or Anon dealing with a horny and angry Sunset and Fluttershy or have Sunset and her friends have a meeting on what to do next
>>
>>26976535
Will there be any hand holding?
>>
File: 1459727410518.png (302KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1459727410518.png
302KB, 768x576px
>>26976372
>>
File: 1459728577430.png (757KB, 1137x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1459728577430.png
757KB, 1137x1271px
>>26976715
>>
>>26976725
holy fuck my sides
>>
>>26976715
Someone make a sunset edit of this.
>>
Update in a few hours.
>>
>>26976535
Anon becomes blue beetle
>>
File: 1449587535577.png (533KB, 800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1449587535577.png
533KB, 800x1236px
>>26961656
>Sunset will never surprise you by wearing this during your 1 year anniversary.
>She will never act innocent and say that she never heard of Spider-Woman.
>Then accidently shoots a web because she is excited.
>Sunset will never say "Pretend that didn't happen."
>>
>>26977267

>Be Shimmer
>You just shot your hot, sticky web all over Anon's face
>You dun fucked up, girl
>Now Anon's gonna know for sure you're Spider-Woman
>But he didn't
>Anon wiped off your gooey web with his hand and licked it
>U-Unf
>"It doesn't have any flavor, but it's a bit chewy, like mochi. I like it."
>You drop to your knees as you cum buckets and spray your web all over the place, showering Anon in the substance
>A bit of spaghetti might also got mixed in there as well, but you won't tell
>"Uhh-"
"Pretend that didn't happen."
>>
>>26977267
>>26977414
Kek. More?
>>
>>26977414
Gonna continue? This is pretty funny
>>
>>26977479
>>26977950
Maybe, Idunno. I only planned this to be a small one-shot.
>>
>>26977139
This.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 240x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 240x311px
>me right now
>>
File: spidey kiss.gif (987KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
spidey kiss.gif
987KB, 500x500px
>>26971374
>“Oh,” she says with a smile, “Oh man, if you’re doing what I think you’re doing, then I am VERY ok with this…”
“...You sure?”
>“Very,” she purrs.
>Your heart skips a beat as you heads lean closer, and your stomach fills with butterflies.
>It doesn’t take long for her delightful lips to come into contact with your own.
>As the skin touches, your mind goes numb as you let feeling and sensation guide you.
>She rubs your hair, playing with it gently and you cup her upside-down cheek.
>You both enter a nebulous haze as you both hold each other like this, letting your lips touch.
>Her lips are soft.
>There wasn’t anything sexual about the kiss--just romance.
>You’re both fine with this, though.
>It feels fulfilling, and you can feel her chest rising from her breaths becoming short like your own.
>This is not just a kiss.
>This is something special that you can’t figure out.
>About a minute later,her tongue prods against your mouth.
>She’s want to go a bit further...
>You accept as your mouth becomes open for her to explore.
>She allows her own to be ventured by you in return.
>She’s upside down, sure, but hey, you always wanted your first kiss to be a bit different from most others…
>And this is mind blowing.
>Her tongue brushes against her’s every so often, and eventually the practice is enjoyed by both parties.
>They tangle as toss over each other as they enter the other’s domain welcomingly.
>Her breaths enter into your mouth.
>You’re glad you don’t have Taco-breath anymore…
>Still, the breaths you both take make you both dizzy from inhaling the other’s exhaled air.
>You part from each other to regain some clean oxygen.
>As you do, fog exits your mouths as blows with the cold night air.
>You stare at each other and pant heavily.
“...Wow.”
>“Y-you too…”
>You can see the blush on her cheeks as you stare into the eyes of her mask.
“Best first kiss ever.”
>>
>>26978317
No reaction yet?
Huh.

Ok.
>>
>>26978436
Most are probably lurking in other threads, like me.
>>
>>26978317
I may or may not have popped a boner while reading this.

I dunno if something is wrong with me or not.
>>
It will be funny to see Sunset faking jeliousy of herself
>>
>>26978504
You don't even know yet
>>
>>26978317
unf that was a nice kiss mang
>>
File: image.jpg (450KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450KB, 1280x1024px
>>26978317
*web zips up*
"WOO-HOOO!"
>>
File: 1445815758587.jpg (69KB, 409x425px) Image search: [Google]
1445815758587.jpg
69KB, 409x425px
>>26978317
>>
>>26978775
>>26978807
>>26979035
So was it lewd? Good lewd? I tried hard on it. Really hard.

So hard.
>>
>>26979122
It was good Lewd my man
>>
File: 1437454984021.png (659KB, 650x531px) Image search: [Google]
1437454984021.png
659KB, 650x531px
>>26979122
Good? Oh, it was good alright. It felt it in my bone r
>>
File: image.png (223KB, 554x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223KB, 554x1440px
>>26979122
He should've kissed her other lips.
If you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1453819402058.png (370KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1453819402058.png
370KB, 600x602px
>these life story greens
>tfw you're probably the biggest loser in your favorite thread
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 288x288px
>>26979760
I started this.
That makes me the biggest loser here
>>
File: 1447732415772.jpg (37KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1447732415772.jpg
37KB, 500x368px
>>26979801
You had the motivation to shitpost on a fateful day when the right people saw it.
I'm just along for the ride.
>>
File: thNO6ML8VW.jpg (6KB, 124x105px) Image search: [Google]
thNO6ML8VW.jpg
6KB, 124x105px
>>
>>26979844
I'm not sure how to respond
>>
And that is how Spider-Man took over the "thread".
>>
File: 1451345567480.jpg (59KB, 608x485px) Image search: [Google]
1451345567480.jpg
59KB, 608x485px
>>26979844
>>
File: Fluttershy_wants_it.gif (2MB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy_wants_it.gif
2MB, 400x395px
>>26979122
I fucking love it
>>
File: Brain_damage.jpg (233KB, 809x612px) Image search: [Google]
Brain_damage.jpg
233KB, 809x612px
>>26979844
This is already your thread you imbecile.
>>
>>26979122
It was perfect. Can't wait for more
>>
File: 1456876277953.png (127KB, 221x495px) Image search: [Google]
1456876277953.png
127KB, 221x495px
>>26978461
I did too, and I'm glad I did.
>>
File: 937.jpg (112KB, 600x1663px) Image search: [Google]
937.jpg
112KB, 600x1663px
>>26979122
You did good, it was a lewd you can only get from a pure love in bloom.
>>
File: octavia_wat.gif (134KB, 525x590px) Image search: [Google]
octavia_wat.gif
134KB, 525x590px
>>26973139
Anna unravels herself and acts as an armor for naked Sunset when?
>>
>>26961656
>Trixie as Venom
I didn't know I needed this until now.
>>
>>26961893
I'm questionning the anatomy goingon here...
Then again, gotta love Doc' Octavia.
>>
>>26981401
>superheroes
>questioning anatomy
pick one
>>
>>26981408
Well, I wouldn't call myself a super-hero specialist, but that red and blue costume doesn't belong to Mister Fantastic.
But you are absolutely correct, what I'm doing is like judging porn based on writing.
>>
>>26981448
There are good eroges out there...
And creators should always seek to improve
>>
File: reedy.gif (929KB, 485x200px) Image search: [Google]
reedy.gif
929KB, 485x200px
>>26961893
HOLY SHIT I LOVE IT
>>
>>26981448
Yeah that was my work. I was going for a whole motion look. Guess it came out worse than i thought. Will try again
>>
>>26981575
Well, I hope it does help the artist, however, it looks like it's traced, not that it's a bad thing, mind you, all threads and generals could use more art.

Also, eroges are an exception to the rule, it's made in Japan, they work in mysterious ways.
>>
>>26982340
Oh shiet, so it isn't traced?
Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, it just looked familiar, like it would be absolutely logical in a real publication.
Thing is, I did learn something useful from lurking tumblr to laugh at fanatic SJWs, the "boobs and butt pose" give a good idea of movement, however, when it goes too far, it just looks uncanny.
To be honest, it looks like it sould be her back towards us, but you added boobs and at the same time the chest part does give a really nice impression of mid-air twist.
>>
>>26982449
I appreciate. Still pissed that after putting it in sai i forgot to add her other web. Makes me rage at my picture. Oh well only solution is for more arts.
>>
>>26981851
Show us your face Beans. I want to see the man behind the green.
>>
>>26982525
I already have back during >>26910373
>>
I'm debating on a sinister 6 pic. Doc octavia already decided i would like input for
Kraven
Electro
Sandman
Vulture (i was thinking gilda)
And mysterio (though i love the idea of trixie)
Thoughts?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>26978317
>“Same...”
>You pause at each other’s statement.
“That was your first kiss?”
>“That was your first kiss?”
>...
>You both smile and continue to suck face.

>10 minutes.
>10 minutes of PLAAAYTIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!
>For 10 minutes, you just had your first makeout session.
>It’s been 20 minutes since that 10 minute session, but you’ll never forget those 10 minutes.
>Saying minutes is fun.
>Minutes, minutes, minutes...
>...Yeah, you’re still a little out of it.
>It’s even hard for you to drive you’re so shaken.
>You’ve dreamt of that period of time since mere rumors of her were around in the papers…
>And you just kissed her like characters in a Chinese cartoon…
>Damn.
>It feels like you’re drugged.
>It was just so…
>Magical.
>That’s the word.
>It was living your biggest fantasy, and it delivered on all levels.
>You pull into your driveway.
>Dad’s car is here.
>He’s probably asleep though.
>It’s been a long, long day.
>You enter the front door.
>Yeah.
>He’s sleeping.
>On the couch he lays as the TV remains on an episode of “The Golden Girls”.
>You’ll never understand Dad’s obsession with Bea Arthur…
>You turn the TV off.
“Good night, Dad.”
>You’re answered with a snore and the fart of a sleeping man.
>In your room, you check your phone.
>Lots of messages from your new friends.
>Wait a minute…
>You smile.
>You have new friends.
>You sit on your bed.
>You kissed Spider-Girl.
>Celestia wants to be your surrogate mother.
>You have friends.
>...
>What a good day.
>Despite the near rape and the argument with your boss J. Jonah, the rest of everything else just makes you beam.
>You’re gonna call Sunny.
>You’re in a good mood.
>Such a good mood...
>>
>>26982664
Maud as Sandman, Lightning Dust as Electro and Daring Doo as Kraven. Gilda and Trixie work.
>>
>>26982664
Mysterio Needs to be Trixie
Vulture would be good for Gilda
Electro can be rainbows rival from wonderbolts academy her name escapes me right now
>>
>>26982664
>Mysterio
Razzle Dazzle horse

>Electro
Lightning Dust

>Sandman
Caramel

>Vulture
Gilda

>Kraven
Bill Murray
>>
>>26982726
Or this. This works best.
>>
>>26982750
Thanks. Maud seemed like the best choice for Sandman.
>>
>>26982822
Gotta watch out for her hench-pebble boulder.
>>
>>26982840
Well Pinkie`s other sister could work but I see Maud as a better choice
>>
>>26982750
Anon as blue beetle
>>
File: 1457363589557.jpg (97KB, 562x764px) Image search: [Google]
1457363589557.jpg
97KB, 562x764px
>>26982695
>>
File: Hint hint.png (234KB, 1232x648px) Image search: [Google]
Hint hint.png
234KB, 1232x648px
>>26982971
I already have two characters in mind for Booster Gold and Blue Beetle....
>>
Also a silly idea, doctor str-anon-ge. With the all pervy eye of anon-moto!
>>
>>26982726
Now i have a snag. Should i do anything special for mystrixio or go with fish dome classic.... Either way her usual purple cape... Thoughts for her or the others?
>>
>>26983387
Go for more of a Cobra Comando helmet with her hair out. That's my opinion
>>
>>26983411
Thank you! That thought hadn't came to me but is perfect. I really wanted to show off some of her look better but mysterio doesn't offer too much flexibility for looks. Thank you again. One main problem crossed off
>>
>>26983434
I figured a reflective mask would fit.
>>
>>26983062
Holy shit that is fucking perfect.
>>
File: 20160404_133702.jpg (677KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20160404_133702.jpg
677KB, 2304x1296px
Here is a really rough initial sketch for mystrixio. Please let me know if you guys like it for a start
>>
>>26983584
Perfect the cobra commander helmet really works for a redesign
>>
>>26983584
Looking good. I have ideas for some of the sinister six if you want them.
>>
>>26983062
Would Maud Pie be Raven?
>>
>>26983633
Please do. I am working on gilda currently and would love any ideas.
>>
File: Ahegao.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ahegao.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>26983584
UUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNFFFFFFFFF

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPS
>>
>>26983846
4 Gilda Icee Maker almost like the cartoon from the 90s. I can't suit Navy utility belt and give her maybe some kind of vulture like mask with the wings on the arms
>>
>>26984033
I mean have her have armor instead of sexy catsuit. That's my idea
>>
>>26984061
Sounds good, thinking armored greaves to make talons. I am ashamed i almost forgot about that look.
>>
>>26984127
That's what I wanted to say. Sometimes I can't think of the exact thing I want to say
>>
black cat starlight glimer
if i repeat it often enough, maybe someone will make it so
>>
>>26984181
Black cat is spideys side chick though
>>
>>26984215
not always
I like her in the silk vol2
>>
>>26984181
She would be better as wonder woman
>>
>>26984238
true but she is pretty commonly a love interest or at least a tempting target for him
>>
>>26984181
I don't see the resemblance.
>>
>>26984441
To this point you figure twilight would be more likely since shimmer is spidey. Anyways, my gilda is almost at rough sketch level... Need to figure a good DD look for kraven
>>
File: image.png (387KB, 692x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
387KB, 692x1080px
>>26983898
You're addicted to hips. I guess you could say you're....
A hippie
>>
>>26984181
How about black cat anon?
>>
>>26985032
...is there any history with black panther that spidey has?
>>
>>26985032
This is one of my current ideas for Anon right now. Like, in the top 3 of heroes I wanna make him
>>
>>26984915
I'd smite you if you weren't correct on this assessment.
>>
>>26985041
Nothing that I know about, except they both are with the Avenger
>>
>>26985135
That would definitely be interesting.
>>
File: get 11.gif (971KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
get 11.gif
971KB, 500x490px
>>26979200
nice digits
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 690x460px
>>26985135
But you're totally doing Green Ranger, right?
Riiiiiiiiight?
>>
>>26985135
what are the other two?
>>
>>26985135
Could one of them be Silk?
>>
>>26985316
1. Black Cat
2. The Green Ranger
3. Batman Beyond

These are not final at all, and I'm really desperate for ideas here.
>>
>>26985556
If you'd like an idea, I'd go for Anon becoming like Hei from darker than black but with more emotion
>>
>>26982695
>Celestia will never become your surrogate mother at a young age.
>She will never help you explore your body once you get older.
>She will never find out that you are crushing on a girl at school.
>She will never give you hands on lessons on how to satisfy a woman and give you "Practice rounds" before your date starts.
>>
File: Warehouse.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Warehouse.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>26985556
>The Green Ranger
why not a Kamen Rider? it's Toku and you don't need to worry about other team members
>>
>>26985556
>>26985660
Green Ranger works fine as a solo act
>>
File: Kill her now.jpg (26KB, 258x387px) Image search: [Google]
Kill her now.jpg
26KB, 258x387px
>>26985543
Absolutely not. I DESPISE Silk. She's terribly written, uninteresting, and is just a poorly written fan character that found her way from some shitty fanfiction into the actual 616 continuity of Marvel Comics.

Silk will never appear in my greens. NEVER. I know I say that about Agent Venom and all, but I PROMISE there will be no Silk. I'd rather stop writing this green than place the most glaring and foamed in piece of shit character into a piece of work that I'm spending hours on. I would rather drown in a pile of rancid feces shat from giant spiders as my eyes are torn out by maggots that proceed to gnaw on me to the very bone. I'd rather fuck a slug with a vagina infested with needles tipped with HIV, poison, and the puss from genital warts. I'd rather go through a minefield wearing a fucking super-magnet so that the explosives just come flying onto me. I'd rather stick a porcupine up my urethra as I play "Yankee Doodle" on a fucking tampon-fueled electric kazoo. I'd rather let my current "girlfriend" continuing raping me until my dick is so raw that the outer-layer of skin is red, inflamed, and bleeding. I'd rather pierce my nipples with the tails of live scorpions and shove shards of glass through my nose holes so I wouldn't be able to smell the bullshit writing of Silk from hundreds of miles away. I'd rather remove my finger nails and poor alcohol on the bleeding skin as my spinal cord is pulled out of my throat.

tl;dr
I'd rather not.
I'd rather not write Silk.
>>
>>26985704
He'd rather have
A buffalo
Take a diarrhea dump in his ear
>>
>>26985660
Because I get too emotional writing it--my real-life Uncle Ben loved that show. Another thing is I have absolutely zero knowledge about it. I know about Ultraman because I've watched him growing up, but not Kamen Rider.

>>26985719
I'd rather eat
the rotten asshole
of a roadkill skunk and down it with beer
>>
File: pYd9xK4.gif (980KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pYd9xK4.gif
980KB, 200x200px
>>26985704
>your response
>pic related
>>
>>26985704
>Fucking Silkfags
RRRREEEEEE!
>>
>>26985556
To be honest, Green Ranger would only really work if giant monsters or Lord Zed was a thing and started attacking New York or something, or Shimmer stashed Leopardon somewhere outside the city or whatnot.

Yeah, Green Ranger is awesome, but as awesome as he is, He doesn't quite mesh, I guess?

Now Kamen Rider on the other hand, that can mesh much more easily. Whether it's HYDRA or SHOCKER, evil organizations kidnapping people off the streets to cybernetically augment them into loyal super soldiers makes sense for them, and while the Kamen Riders take on monsters that are decidedly above street level power-wise, Spidey can also tango with threats above the street-level thugs he beats on a daily basis.

Yeah, Spidey can't tank a nuke, but I can see Kamen Rider and Spider-Man meshing together much better

Especially given that there's this promo image of Japanese Spider-Man and Kamen Rider V3 that's been floating around since forever.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>26985723
He's gonena take you back to the past.
And play the shitty games that suck ass.
>>
File: 00268.png (468KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
00268.png
468KB, 960x720px
Superhero Femanon where are you? No dead pls.
>>
>>26985756
But I'd have to watch the show...I only write for characters I know I can write, and I have to get to know them familiarizing myself with the source material. ANd I agree with you. The Green Ranger thing probably won't happen. I'm just a big fan of Jason David Frank. I too see Kamen Rider going with Spidey.
>>
>>26985556
I like black cat. Something about having Anon act and dress like that brings out a chuckle in me.

Otherwise i'v got Nova, Iron fist or keeping up with Spider-man's love interests Ms(Mr).Marvel
>>
>>26985787
Well, if you're considering classic Kamen Rider, like Kamen Rider 1 and 2, then get ready, because there's 98 episodes to go through, and it's an early 70's Japanese show, so the effects are gonna be lackluster, but if you don't give a rat's ass about that, then I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>26985842
I've spent literally my whole life watching showa-era Godzilla and Ultraman. Even fucking Gamera.

Kamen Rider will be a piece of cake.
If i can even find a way to watch it...
>>
>>26985933
Torrents are usually a thing. The only guys subbing the original series right now though is a group called KITsubs, and they're... only 44 episodes in.

That being said, you'll probably be able to familiarize yourself with that much, completeness of the series or not.

http://kitsubs.blogspot.com/
>>
I have one question.
What the hell is kamen rider?
>>
>>26986079
Karate Bugman Cyborgs who beats up monster men and destroys evil organizations that want to conquer the world, and who fight for justice, freedom, and to protect childrens' smiles.
>>
>>26986095
Sounds like the illuminati
>>
File: RCnjoH8.jpg (36KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
RCnjoH8.jpg
36KB, 800x528px
>>26986123
Everything dose.
>>
>>26986006
I can't do torrents
>>
>>26986288
Oh. I'm sure you can find them on streaming sites, then.
>>
>>26985556
I want anon as a villian for delicious drama
>>
File: Text.jpg (462KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Text.jpg
462KB, 682x1024px
>>26982695
>“H-hey Anon...How’re ya doing?”
>She pants on the phone and her voice sounds a bit higher than usual.
“...Sunny, you ok?”
>“Hah...Y-yeah, I’m amazing right now…”
>She suppresses a moan.
>...
>The fuck is she doing?
>“I-Is there something you needed to talk about? I’m just a little….ooh...bussyyy….”
“Uh, nothing much. If you’re jogging or something I can call back later.”
>“Jogging! Yeah, just on the treadmill!”
>...
>You’re not even gonna ask.
“...Yeah, I don’t wanna disturb you if you’re running. I’ll just tell you tomorrow?”
>“Ah!”
“...Are you okay?”
>“Mhhmmm….Just slipped a bit. Heh heh…Bye Anon.”
>She hangs up.
>What the sweet hell was that?
>You’d think she were masturbating if you didn’t know better...but Sunset wouldn’t do that.
>How about you try texting one of your new friends?
>You open your phone and see Rarity’s text to you.
>Rarity:[ Yoohoo~! Hi anon, i just got back from school and had a tiny bit of a question to ask you…remember how i wanted a comission? Id like to talk to your more about it l8ter. Btw it was excellent to finaly make your aquaintnce! ]
>Interesting.
>You text back.
[ Ok! I’d love to do some work for you! Talk to me about the job and we’ll discuss prices (I promise I won’t go crazy with them) and I’ll see what we can do! ]
>Send.
>...Actually, you have one more thing to add.
[ ...Oh, and about that remark you said? The one where you said I looked like a model? How serious were you about that? ]
>You’re about to turn it off until you see the familiar thought bubble with a “...” to indicate she’s already typing back.
>Rarity:[ We’ll talk tomorrow ;3 ]
>...
>O-ok…
>Maybe you should see what Twilight texted you…
>Twilight: [Sorry, but I’m not very good at texting with others. Never had much people to talk to until very recently…]
>Yeah, you know the feeling…
>>
File: latest.jpg (99KB, 566x691px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
99KB, 566x691px
>>26986374
My vote
>>
>>26986474
fucking kek, course she's getting off RIGHT THEN
>>
>>26985773
Sumimasen, break ended for me and I have work now. I'll still post on a semi-daily basis, just not gonna be as active as I would be before.
>>
File: image.png (467KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
467KB, 900x1000px
>>26986474
>you will never listen to Sunset touch herself to you
>>
File: 1444207335135.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1444207335135.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>26986639
>>
File: trixie_mysterio.png (1MB, 2550x2908px) Image search: [Google]
trixie_mysterio.png
1MB, 2550x2908px
I have finished the start of my sinister six pic. With the good help from others (namely treppahcs and Beans)

I present to you, Mystrixio, Mistress of illusion!
>>
>>26986840
That's hot.
Draw her raping Shocker
>>
File: Anon Fanning himself.jpg (58KB, 322x338px) Image search: [Google]
Anon Fanning himself.jpg
58KB, 322x338px
>>26986840
thats really good lad.
>>
>>26986868
Anon has spoken. I will work on it as soon as i can. Want to get roughs of the sinister six first.
>>
>>26986840
Perfect. Who's next?
>>
>>26986908
Next up should be vulture currently unless i get struck with more inspiration for others sooner. Thus time Trixie demanded the stage. Curse my weakness.
>>
File: 1459460885377.jpg (84KB, 743x742px) Image search: [Google]
1459460885377.jpg
84KB, 743x742px
>>26986639
>You will never bottomless leg wrestle with Sunset.
>She will never say "Don't worry, I do it with the girls all the time."
https://i.imgur.com/TCc9O6o.png
>>
File: 8d5fa9cc.jpg (55KB, 439x325px) Image search: [Google]
8d5fa9cc.jpg
55KB, 439x325px
>>26986966
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 200x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 200x221px
>>26986966
Where'd I put that razor blade?
>>
File: Penis.jpg (28KB, 310x238px) Image search: [Google]
Penis.jpg
28KB, 310x238px
>>26986966
>>
>>26986944
Kusanagi Anon fighting Blue Seed monsters!
>>
File: Mysterio.jpg (110KB, 600x309px) Image search: [Google]
Mysterio.jpg
110KB, 600x309px
>>26986840
But I wanted fishbowl head
>>
>>26987178
Not many people catch that off the bat. Kudos.

>>26987236
I will make fishbowl version for you as well. I wanna do fanart for your green but i want to make sure weaver is perfectly done.
>>
>>26986966
>You will never feel her smooth legs against your legs.
>You will never see or feel that prefect navel
>Your dick will never accident touch her other lips every so often.
>You will never watch the other girls leg wrestle with Sunset.
>>
Bump for great justice.
>>
So
Kamen Rider Spider when?
>>
>>26986474
I wonder what she's doing.
>>
>>26988895
Didn't you read it? She was jogging.
>>
>>26989049
I was being sarcastic and want to see what happens next. Kinda hoping that Doc Octavia catches Anon
>>
File: qswO0HC.gif (215KB, 179x137px) Image search: [Google]
qswO0HC.gif
215KB, 179x137px
bumping for more glorious write/drawfaggtry.
>>
File: 1385497050930.jpg (31KB, 128x376px) Image search: [Google]
1385497050930.jpg
31KB, 128x376px
>>26986840
Nice.

>>26986868
>rape
>Implying she won't use her theatrical skills to spout flowery words to the "not-quite-sure-if-he-wants-it" Shocker to put him at ease and in the mood, while tenderly stroking his cheek.

Also, just came up with a "What if" idea for Shocker Anon, regarding the Mane 6.
>>
>>26989049
She wasn't actually jogging...
>>
>>26989989
Was she playing tennis?
>>
>>26990039
She was masturbating. She was on her bed with her suit's pants slid down just enough so she can spread them open eagle style. From there she masturbates by rubbing her clit and fingering herself. She has no hymen because it wore down naturally over time.
>>
>>26990063
Hot.
>>
File: 1413864056781.png (372KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1413864056781.png
372KB, 500x378px
WARNING: May contain cancer.

MEANWHILE, IN DIMENSION BUMFUCKIDON'TKNOWWHERE:

"Man, I've been having a good day today! People are actually taking me seriously, and I'm about to walk out with...fuck, I don't know how much, but it's probably a lot! And through a bizarre series of events, no one can contact the police! It's like karma took notice of my shitty life, and decided to dump both my birthday and Christmas into my lap at once! Now all I have to do is leave--"

>"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!"

"...Nope, not even THIS can ruin my day! My day's been awesome so far, and I'm pretty sure I can take whatever's being thrown at m--what the fuuu..."

>"GIRLS! INTRODUCTIONS!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kozk4oorXc8
>"HOOOOH! I'M APPLEJACK!'
>"HAAAH! I AM...RAINBOW DASH!
>"HrmmmmmGAH!" :flashy hair toss here: "I'M RARITY!"
>"Tee hee! I'm Pinkie Pie!"
>"NgggHHHYAAA! I'M TWILIGHT SPARKLE!"
>"FIGHT-
>"AS-"
>"ONE-"
>"TO-
>GETHER!"

>"WE ARE THE TWILIGHT FORCE!"
"...Nope. Fuck this. I quit. You have all officially RUINED my day. I don't even want the money anymore. To hell with it, I'm turning myself into the police."
>"B-but we didn't even get to fight!"
"Well, now you know how I feel. Assholes.
>"H-hey now sugar cube, let's not be rash---"
>"Yeah, how am I supposed to show off how awesome I am?!"
>"Do you know how many hours I put into these costumes?!"
>"Do you know how much choreography was put into our poses? How much sweat and tears we put into it?!"
>"We were going to have FUN!" :sniffle:
>"--sure we're a bit on the...how do ah' put it...'unique' side, but we can be quite serious about fighting!"
"FUCK. YOU. If I have to have my day ruined, then I'm taking you all with me! AHAHAHAHAHAH! ...God this sucks."
>>
>>26990063
You've put exactly the right amount of thought into that.
>>
>>26990199
I'd call you autistic if it wasn't for the fact that this was already my headcanon
>>
File: 1459250850926.gif (1005KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
1459250850926.gif
1005KB, 444x272px
>>26990063
>she still had the suits mask and top on.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 219x230px
>>26990199
>>
>>26990063
Somebody draw this please!
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 346x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 346x194px
>>26990063
>Ruining the joke
>>
>>26990063
This comment Broke my dick in half
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 640x480px
I have discovered the perfect compromise.
Anonymous is....
Danny Phantom
http://youtu.be/1WFoUchg6sw
>>
I swear, every time I look at this thread the level of Beans circlejerk faggotry is worse.
No wonder you only have 2 writefags left.
>>
File: image.jpg (500KB, 1356x761px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
500KB, 1356x761px
>>26990199
>"So Shocker, how does it feel becoming a sex God?"
>>
>>26990281
My fuckin E.Y.E.-posting nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 625x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 625x470px
>>26990448
It's been a loooong day
Without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
>>
>>26990448
Red and Roommate Anon are coming back, right guys?
Right guys??
Right?!
RIIIIIIGHT?!!
>>
>>26990493
maybe
Too busy today for more greens, also using Pastebin name now. Switching back and forth between threads has been a bit bothersome.
>>
>>26990493

Roommate's pastebin link 404s
I don't know about Red, maybe he's just busy.
>>
File: image.gif (70KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
70KB, 500x281px
>>26990523
Roommate is kill?
That's unfortunate
>>
>>26990425
This
>>
File: 1359908903966.jpg (18KB, 421x292px) Image search: [Google]
1359908903966.jpg
18KB, 421x292px
>>26990448
Not our fault Beans is damn near a real life Mary Sue

But for real tho, I look more forward to femanon story than anything. Stone free is one of my favorite stands.
>>
>>26990199
This is gold and if they did those same poses I would do the same
>>
File: IMG_20160405_040252_1.jpg (843KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160405_040252_1.jpg
843KB, 3264x2448px
>>26981011
Yeah, me neither anon.
Been working on her design because ur mom

Its turning out pretty well so expect more
>>
File: IMG_20160405_040036.jpg (750KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160405_040036.jpg
750KB, 3264x2448px
>>26991482
Now, rought sketch before trying an actual tentacled spider dinamics.

Here i shapped the spider symbol as the alicorn amulet and the eyes kinda shaped like the star glasses from gurren laggan dont know if its enough to actually be noticed but whatever

Coments, ideas, callings for autism welcome

Might get something by today night. Stay fresh
>>
>>26991482
>>26991507
They look good to me
>>
Here's an idea. Sunset as Spider-Woman, duh, but Anon is like Lois Lane.
>>
bemp
>>
File: dick is diamonds.jpg (106KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
dick is diamonds.jpg
106KB, 500x750px
>>26991482
>>26991507
>>
>>26993146
I pity the girl that gets to take that
>>
>>26993146
>That tung

It's a dyke wet dream.
>>
>>26993146
you know quartz is super brittle and breaks very easily?
>>
Anyone have suggestions for lightning dust electro, daring doo kraven or the others? I figure i will gauge board interest for inspiration
>>
>>26993840
you can make a couple changes to the electro costume to resemble the wonderbolt academy uniforms.
>>
>>26993840
Kingping Discord
Hobgoblin Flam
Captain Marvel Spitfire
>>
>>26993874
I like the idea. Toying with kraven doo now, thinking her wearing ahuizotl skin and using spears/knives

>>26993897
I like those. Might add them to my art projects
>>
>>26993840
I was thinking Lightning Dust could look like Livewire or give her a padded bodysuit and have her eyes have lightning come off them
>>
>>26993952
>thinking her wearing ahuizotl skin and using spears/knives
that's a good idea
>>
File: Vigilante_(JLU_screencap).jpg (48KB, 697x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vigilante_(JLU_screencap).jpg
48KB, 697x480px
Vigilante AJ?
>>
File: 20160405_132805.jpg (669KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20160405_132805.jpg
669KB, 2304x1296px
Got a rough pencil line for Kraven-do. Please let me know of thoughts/opinions
>>
>>26994229
maybe a little ahuizotl fur cape?
Otherwise it's great mang
>>
>>26994229
Looks good to me
>>
the thread sure died down these days
>>
>>26994481
the honeymoon is over
>>
>>26994493
We've practically lost half of our writefags
Should we abandon this thread while we are still can or should we wait till it completely dies out and our hearts turn a little blacker
>>
>>26994066
I second this
>>
>>26994535
trust the writefaggots, we even have a drawslave now
>>
File: dgafhaths.png (327KB, 381x379px) Image search: [Google]
dgafhaths.png
327KB, 381x379px
>>26994066
what about Outlaw? she's basically Applejack already.
>>
>>26994229
I think there is only one thing missing from this, and that is a pelt of poofy fur around her neck. Other than that, this is perfect.

Would impregnate/10
>>
>>26994481
>>26994493
>>26994535
>>26994571
You do know that a lot of them were banned, right?
>>
>>26994717
i doubt they got permabans
>>
>>26994717
thread got deserted a lil after that
and if so, my trust is that they will find their way back
>>
>>26994650
You got a point.

How about Anon as Gambit?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-05-13-26-58.png (554KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-05-13-26-58.png
554KB, 1280x720px
>>26994650
Personally I think she'd look good dressed as the vigilante more, also guitar gun.
>>
>>26994066
>DC
>>
>>26994717
This ain't no place for no hero
This ain't no place for no better man
This ain't no place for no hero, to call home
>>
>>26994066
>>26994650
>>26995210
Then we would get some Apple family member as Jonah Hex?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>26995353
All capeshit is welcome.
Hell, we got talks of kamen rider anon and one with a power from jojo.
>>
>>26995902
Hopefully it eould be an uncle or someone else. Can't see the Apple siblings as Jonah Hex
>>
May or may not continue the "Totally-Not-Ginyu_Force" later on tonight. May finally get back to Venom Sonata vs. everybody.
>>
>>26997307
I love you.
>>
I reinstalled the amazing spiderman 2 for pc and ran into shocker. All i could think was to let him go, he just wants to be an actual villain.
[sploiler]Not his fault he is perma rape victim.[/spoiler]
>>
>>26997464
>perma rape victim
What?
>>
File: 1330480099497.jpg (16KB, 276x400px) Image search: [Google]
1330480099497.jpg
16KB, 276x400px
>>26997464
>Implying I use rape in my stories Except possibly with undertones in Sonata's case. Bitch be crazy in this one, yo.
>Implying he wasn't willing for the most part
>>
>>26997635
Ah, peanuts. Used the image I was going to use with the story I was going to post. Oh well.
>>
>>26997644
Sorry. Meant it more as sarcasm. I love all the stories, figured while I'm working on art i should bump with something other than bump.
>>
File: 1318405911532.jpg (39KB, 275x291px) Image search: [Google]
1318405911532.jpg
39KB, 275x291px
>>26997307

MEANWHILE BACK IN THE "MAIN" DIMENSION:

"OH SHI--"
Sonata just now managed to somehow overpower The Rager (who honestly didn't look that bad when bulked up--DAMN IT STOP DIPPING INTO FETISH LAND!) and proceeded to use her in the infamous "beat up a motherfucker with another motherfucker" maneuver, web slinging style.
>You JUST barely managed to avoid being hit by a Rager being swung your way.
>Can't quite say the same for the girls, though. Ouch.
>Thankfully, they seem to be made of sterner as they're getting up, and that swinging seems to only have made Rager madder.
>And consequently, bigger.
>Probably wouldn't be so bad if you and Fluttershy hadn't "experimented" with her powers in bed.
>It...was actually pretty good.
>And left you wanting more.
>And now you can't see her "rage out" without popping a boner. God damn fetishes.
>At the very least, she's able to go toe-to-toe with Sonata now.
>And while you're hoping the fight doesn't escalate further, you also find yourself secretly hoping Fluttershy gets even madder.
>Fucking fetishes.
>>
>>26997730

Ah, no real harm done. It's cool.
>>
Sooo, totally unrelated to what I'm writing it is, but what kind of Saint's cloth would you say Aria would wear?
>>
>>26998304
What do you be by saints?
>>
>>26998304
Virgo
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 557x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 557x600px
>>26997793
>>
>>26998317
Specifically, the Saints from Saint Seiya.

>>26998326
>Virgo
>Possibly one of the strongest of the Saints
>Users tend to be calm as fuck Buddists, yet still able to wreck your shit
>On Aria, who is more or less abrasive

I'll...think about it. Maybe have her be calm when donning the cloth?

I haven't watched too much of the series. Must take steps to remedy that.
>>
>Be Sunset Shimmer
>Well you’re currently Spider-Woman, and you were pissed.
>You were on your way home, when you found a large gang stealing from a warehouse.
>You called your friends, The Power Ponies, for help to deal with them but they were preoccupied
>Turns out that Scorpion was behind the heist.
>You made short work of the henchmen as Scorpion yelled, “You and your little friends will die here, Spider-Freak.”
“You should look in the mirror, Scorp.”
>Raising his tail, he shoots a glob of acid at you.
>You dodge the glob by jumping towards the wall behind you, shooting web at his feet.
>With his feet trapped you jump over him and start to web his arms.
>Moving all around him, you have him sealed in a web cocoon a minute later.
“You need a new hobby, Scrop. Getting your but kicked by me really isn’t healthy.”
>He struggles as he yells, “I’ll kill you one day, Freak.”
“Yeah, yeah. Maybe you should stop sucking at fighting then we’ll talk.”
>This angered him enough to struggle a bit more.
>He then started to rip the webbing up as his tail got free and swung at you.
>Caught off guard, you were sent towards a bunch of barrels.
>With a smirk the green villain said, “I think that day’s today, you web headed freak.”
>His tail is getting closer to your head as a blade retracts from the end.
>Scorpion asked, “Any last words?”
>Before you could say anything, a brick hit Scorpion in the head.
>Grabbing his head in pain, he said, “Who through that?”
>You see him look to his right, as if to see someone come out of hiding.

All I have for right now, gonna figure what write later.
>>
File: 1387488465191.png (48KB, 780x500px) Image search: [Google]
1387488465191.png
48KB, 780x500px
>>26997793

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdZQL04sDBU
SIX HOURS AND A HALF HOURS LATER:

>At this point, you think you might, just MIGHT, be all finally tiring her out.
>She's still rambling on inanely, but you're pretty sure the labored breaths are a good sign.
>You're honestly surprised it's taking this long.
>Between Zapp's control of weather, Radiance's "totally not Green Lantern-I-swear-guys" powers, Masked Matter-Horn's powers of "being Cyclops, but firing from the horn instead, and with more variety", and Milisecond's not quite up to par as the Flash's speed, you're surprised Sonata lasted this long.
>That's not to say you all aren't tiring out as well.
>Hell, Rager finally tired out of her rage and simply passed out about an hour ago, and Mysterio is starting to run out of tricks.
>Just one more push--
>"Tenma Kōfuku."
https://youtu.be/1UnkBnmhfmA?t=27s
>"GYAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"
>"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BUDDIST BULLSHIIIIIIII--"

>...Ow. That...that was painful as FUCK.
>You may have landed on your keys.
>Opening your eyes, you look at your assailant.
>To say that you are in shock (pun not intended) and anger is an understatement.
"...ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! *SHE* CAN WEAR THE GOD DAMN VIRGO CLOTH?!"
>"Aria Blaze, Golden Saint of Virgo, has arrived."
>>
Will probably head to bed after my next post.
>>
File: image.png (152KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152KB, 1024x576px
>Spider shim
>Page 8
Let's fix that
>>
>You are Aria Blaze.
>You are the current Gold Saint of Virgo.
>You are also secretly a Saint Seiya fan.
>Well, perhaps not so secret anymore.
>Were you any other Saint, you would not hesitate to outright murder everyone in the vicinity to maintain that petty secret.
>However, you are a Virgo Saint.
>Despite your usual attidute, it is a position you greatly admire, thus, you are willing to set that aside in order to assume the role.
>When you heard that you were a successor of Virgo, you laughed. Not an unreasonable reaction. Considering how you tend to be, who would have thought that you would be of a line known to be "men closest to god"?
>However, you know you can't keep up such a relatively serene role the whole time.
>That just wasn't "you."
>You compromised.
>In circumstances that don't require that you place on the cloth, you would freely be your usual abrasive self.
>But when you donned the cloth, you would become, no pun intended, a saint.
>Thankfully for your sanity, the call for Golden Saints these days seemed rare.
>However, your...friend...yes, you have to admit it, despite your more amoral side groaning internally, your friend required assistance.
>And you would provide, if perhaps in a bit disproportionate manner.
>You could not help but smirk a bit at that, despite your "role".
>>
>>27000354
Aria has good taste
>>
>>26978317
>>Her tongue brushes against her’s
This bothered nobody else?
>>
>>26998872
>A loud bang is heard near the ceiling.
>You see the green villain look up, only to be hit with something else.
>As he held his face and cursed, you looked at the object and notice it’s a …..hammer?
>Growling, Scorpion screamed, “I don’t care who you’re but you won’t stop me from killing this spider.”
>Raising his tail, he thrusts the blade forward with the intent to kill you.
>Before the tail even reaches you, some palettes crash into him.
>He angrily screamed, “I’LL KILL YOU FOR THIS.”
>While he was distracted, you shoot a webline at the ceiling and zip towards it.
“Having a little trouble?” You said cheekily.
>”Get back here.”
>A lot of loud sounds were heard, as he looked behind him and saw a bunch of palette jacks, metal containers and other things were heading towards him.
> “Why did I get up this morning?”
>You looked away as he was getting hit with the stuff while screaming in pain.
>A moment later you don’t hear anything and look at the downed bad guy.
>You saw that he was buried under everything, with only an arm and his tail vissable.
“Well that’s one problem taken care of, now to find who did this.”
>As you began your search, you saw someone run out the warehouse doors.

Is this any good? continue?
>>
File: 9JSArWg.gif (336KB, 638x353px) Image search: [Google]
9JSArWg.gif
336KB, 638x353px
>>27001481
...Go on.
>>
>>27001481
>You make you way outside in time to see the mystery person flying away with a rope of light.
>You blink at what you saw.
>You shoot a webline and began the chase after that person.
>As you follow, the person only connects the light to the buildings then jumps off of them to repeat the process.
>It’s odd how it only seems to travel about a hundred feet or so, and isn’t that fast.
>Looking at the person you can tell that their rope of light wasn’t that, but arcs of lightning.
“I sure hope that isn’t Elertro,” you said quietly.
>You quickly use your phone to call Twilight AKA Matter Horn.
>It doesn’t take long til you hear Twilight say, “Everything ok Sunset?”
“Everything’s fine Twilight. The robbery was taken care of.”
>Twilight asked, “Guess you didn’t need to call us huh? You shouldn’t underestimate yourself.”
“That’s the thing. I took care of the henchmen, no problem. But Scorpion was there and almost got me.”
>”But then you beat him up. We know how some of the villains are,” Twilight said, knowig it’s always the same thing with villains.
>As you talk, you maintain visual on that lightning person.
“No. Someone saved me and disposed of him.”
“You hear Twilight gasp and say, “Scorpion is dead.”
“NO, but I don’t think he’ll be getting up for a while.”
>Twilight asked, “Do you know who did it?”
“Can’t say but I’m following whoever did it. We’re getting near the park.”
> “Ok we can be there in a minute, but be careful.”
>The call ends as whoever you’re following jumped off the next building and ...started to glide towards the park?
>Whoever this is has some interesting powers.
>>
>>27001614
>As that person lands, you see that they began to walk towards the park’s entrance as you land in front of the guy.
>You notice that the person is actually a boy, based on body shape
>You could see that he was wearing blue jeans, a black hoodie and a paintball mask.
>He jumps a bit and said, “Woah, where the hell did you come from?”
>Well at least you know that he’s a boy from his voice.
“I just wanted to say thanks for helping me out of that sticky situation.”
>You hear him say, “Not a problem. Now if you don’t mind i have somethings to do.”
>Behind him you see your friends flying towards you.
“Wait can’t you talk for a bit?”
>”Sorry, but I really need to take care of something.”
>Before you could say anything you hear Zapp, AKA Rainbow Dash, yell, “This the guy, Spider?”
>You groan at the lack of tact.
“Yes, this is the guy,” you say to Zapp.
“And we can’t let you go. We need to bring you to S.H.I.E.L.D.”
>The guy said, “So what, you a cop now Spider-Girl?”
“It’s Spider-Woman, and no, but we need to make sure you aren’t a threat.”
> “Excuse me, but it’ll be better if you just follow us. We’re just trying to protect the people from superpowered villains and don’t want to hurt you,” Twilight said, looking a bit sorry.
>You know how the director of S.H.I.E.L.D can be to potential threats.
>You hear him groan and say, “Why don’t you all leave and we can forget what happened tonight.”
>Radiance, AKA Rarity Belle, said, “I’m sorry darling, but we can’t let someone with powers walk around unchecked. Isn’t there anything we could do to change your mind?”
>He said, “No, now leave.”
>Well time to kick his ass.
“I’m sorry about this.”
>Your friends all get ready to subdue him as he raises his hand.
>His hand started to glow as he said, “So am I.”
>>
>>27001901
That's all I have for now. Tell me if I should continue or not. And here's the pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/Aabr5wQC
>>
>>27001962
Please keep going. Its good so far.
>>
>>27001962
Continue if you want. I'm interested in seeing where it goes.
>>
>>27001981
>>27001988
Thanks but it'll have to wait till tonight though
>>
>>27002046
Will the story be from the perspective of only Sunset, or others?
>>
>>27002110
It's gonna be Sunset pov for most of this and will switch to character for certain parts
>>
>>27000531
I fixed it in the pastebin along with other typos.
>>
>>27001614
>Rope of light
like web?
>>
>>27002768
The idea was that Sunset was to far to see it clearly and you'll find out later on what it was
>>
File: M3GnCle.gif (931KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
M3GnCle.gif
931KB, 250x197px
>>27002833
>mfw i'm reading through the story over and over again, trying to figure out what his powers are.
>>
>>27003042
Kinda thinking of changing his powers to tell the truth
>>
>>27003093
changing his powers to what?
>>
>>27003115
I'm split on jow i wrote it
>>
>>27003149
How i mean
>>
>>27003153
Just do what you think is best.
>>
>>27003178
I'll just keep it the way it is. It was the original idea so why not
>>
>>27003261
What would you have changed his powers to?

If you're not going to make the change anyway, why not tell me.
>>
>>27003342
Ice powers or fire powers
>>
File: 1459440248383.gif (3MB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
1459440248383.gif
3MB, 450x319px
>>27003444
Wow. I hope what you're sticking with is better than The human torch and Iceman.
>>
>>27003540
I hope so as well
>>
File: TvxlHjh.gif (2MB, 381x434px) Image search: [Google]
TvxlHjh.gif
2MB, 381x434px
>>27003555
>>27003444
With those trips, you better be.
>>
>>27003569
The only time i get triple, and I'll try. Just don't expect a epic fight
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 184x184px
>nearing 420 replies
Xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddr
>>
>>27003974
>life must be exciting in your small corner of the world.
>life must be exciting in a dark room, sitting infront of a pc
>life must be exciting not being a poser manchild
>life must be exciting when you have more to do than post op and point out 420th reply.
>>
File: image.png (150KB, 1261x1314px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150KB, 1261x1314px
>>27004003
I feel ok, sir
>>
>>27004033
>no hands

I appreciate you being op
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 1280x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 1280x860px
>>27004050
>>27004033
>no hands?!
Here we go, much better
>>
File: 1458225665343.jpg (25KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1458225665343.jpg
25KB, 960x540px
>>27004088
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1668x1217px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1668x1217px
You ever notice how with each movie, Sunset slowly turns more and more orange?
>>
>>27004120
she's becoming Trump
>>
File: 1458096032799.png (1MB, 1022x920px) Image search: [Google]
1458096032799.png
1MB, 1022x920px
>>27004139
>>
File: image.png (660KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
660KB, 1024x750px
>>27004165
>>27004139
>implying there's no Trixie Trump
>>
>>27004179
we should build a wall between Equestria and us
and who is going to pay for it?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1024x768px
Let Beans know that I googled Sunset Shimmer hips, and have literally no regrets
>>
>>27004197
Good for you then
>>
>>27004197
I think he's dead...no post at all today.
>>
>>27004387
He posted earlier that he was fixing his pastebin
>>
>>27004387
Art takes time, be patient.
>>
has some content piled up as well, but I never have access to internet and my laptop at the same time/am too lazy to carry it home/can't find my usb flash drive
>>
File: OK, listen here you little shit.jpg (109KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
OK, listen here you little shit.jpg
109KB, 1366x768px
>>26961656
UNDEROOS!
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 370x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 370x440px
>>27004523
Hey everyone
>>
File: tk1UCGd.gif (102KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tk1UCGd.gif
102KB, 480x270px
>>27004523
>>27004538
Why don't we have a green about Spider-shim being prodigy to iron man/woman?
>>
File: civil war.jpg (196KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
civil war.jpg
196KB, 1080x720px
>>27004996
Aren't there supposed a movie where that pretty much happens and more.
>>
>>27003042
Magnet Powers? Gravity Powers?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-06-16-07-56.png (757KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-06-16-07-56.png
757KB, 1280x720px
>"Good evening Ms.Shimmer"
>>
>>27005406
>Magnet powers
No. he tossed a brick at Scorpion.
>Gravity Powers
wouldn't he just have made Scorpion weightless instead of throwing stuff at him.
>>
>>27005528
You'll find out later.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 900x506px
Roight, so the theme song's kinda gotten stale over the years
Let's change it up a bit
http://youtu.be/9aJyDsL2wMU
>>
>>27005108
It was in the comics first so no it's nothing new.
>>
>>27005406
>>27005528
He used a hammer
>As he held his face and cursed, you looked at the object and notice it’s a …..hammer?
He rode on lightning
>Looking at the person you can tell that their rope of light wasn’t that, but arcs of lightning.
And he glided
>The call ends as whoever you’re following jumped off the next building and ...started to glide towards the park?
He's either Thor or has abilities like Cole from Infamous.
>>
>>27005513
I'm hype as fuck for the new animated feature of that by paul dini
>>
Holy hell things are slow today
>>
>>27005745
I was catching an infamous vibe too.
>>
>>27006083
Finally someone else who is!
>>
>>27001901
>He looks at his hands before lowering it as the glow fades.
>Zapp looked smug and said, “ What's the matter, you scared?”
>You could hear him laugh and say, “ Like I would be afraid of some dude.”
>Zapp looked murderous and screamed, “ I'm a girl.”
> “Could’ve fooled me.”
>Zapp powered up and yelled, “I'm gonna fry your ass.”
>Both you and Matter Horn said, “Zapp don't -”
>It was too late as Zapp sent out a huge lightning bolt at the masked guy.
>You saw it hit him dead on as he fell to his knees.
>Mistress Marvelous turned Zapped around to face her as she said, “That was reckless. We were meant to bring him alive not charbroiled.”
>Zapp simply waved her hand and said, “relax will you. I only used enough power to knock that smug grin off his face.”
>They walk towards the guy and you feel this was a little too easy.
>Zapp and Mistress both reach for him as Zapp said, “Let's tie him up and get back to the base. I wanna know what his lame powers are.”
>Your spider sense goes off as he raises his hands up in front of their faces.
>He looks up at them, which suprised them, and said, “How about a live demonstration instead?”
>He then shot two light blasts out of his hands sending the two flying.
>And into a tree, knocking them out.
>He gets up on feet and said, “Thanks for the power boost, Zappy.”
>He cracks his neck as his right hand goes behind his back and returns holding a small cylinder like object.
>You see that the object extends, showing you a shock baton.
>He looks at your friends and said, “Round 2 anyone?”
>>
>>27006672
>Before you could retort, Filli Second ran at him with her fist raised.
>You could see the murderous intent in her eyes as she screamed, “Here's your round 2.”
>Her punch sent him flying into a bench.
>Why do your friends go overboard to capture someone?
>Filli angrily said, “You're coming with us whither you want to or not…”
>She then happily said, “And then we'll have a party and be the best of friends.”
>Face down, the guy shot a fast lightning bolt at Filli Second, who used her speed to dodge it.
> “Missed me.”
> He gets up and shoots again.
>She dodged again.
> “Missed me.”
>You saw that they kept this up a few more times as he started to get annoyed but stops and looks at the ground.
>You see that there's water is all around her feet.
>Before you could say anything, he thrusts both hands in front of him as he shoots a big arc of lightning at the water.
>Filli Second twitches as the electricity courses through her.
>A purple bed appears on the ground before she falls.
>Matter Horn and Radiance go to check on your fallen friends, leaving you and Saddle Ranger with the guy.
“You know, i was being nice before so just come quietly and I'll make sure they don't break you like a Kit Kat.”
>He doesn't say anything but tosses something at you.
>You see a it's a ball of light which is growing bigger.
>You shield your eyes, waiting for it to blow up.
>
>
>You don’t hear a bang or feel any pain.
>Looking up you see neither the ball or the guy.
>Ranger looked around in confusion and said, “Um …..were did he go? If you don’t mind me asking.”
>Not only did he escape but now you have to explain to the director of the incident.
>You can already feel a headache.
>>
>>27006703
so he's just general electricity manipulation?
>>
>>27006703
>The next day.
>You and your friends are talking to the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
>Who was also your Highschool Principal, Celestia Sol.
>She looks at you and said, “So, you you’re saying that this boy defeated Scorpion, beat most of the team and then gave you the slip?”
>Your friends and you said, “Yes, Ma’am.”
>She sighs and said, “While you failed to capture this vigilante, I’m glad all of you are safe.”
>She then smiled at them and said, “It’s almost time for class. So get going.”
>You and your friends leave the room and began to talk.
>Applejack said, “I’m sure glad that the Celestia didn’t chew us out.”
>Everyone else nodded, as Fluttershy said, “You think we’ll ever see that boy again?”
>Rainbow started to throw punches in the air as she said, “If i ever see that jerk again, I’ll send him on a one way trip to S.H.I.E.L.D courtesy my fist.”
“One things for sure, we can’t hold back next time.”
>Everyone nodded as they know whoever that guy was, he was dangerous.

That's all for now. And yes He has Cole's powers but is that all he has?
>>
>>27007060
An obese best friend.
>>
>>27007083
Yeah and his name is Flash
>>
>>27006873
https://youtu.be/9fGnb2zpyGk
This should expain a bit of what he's capable of, the weapon he uses and it's not just general electricity manipulation, it's magnetic to a lesser degree and he can create mini twister storms so weather manipulation too.
>>
Hey all, i should hopefully have a two pic update tomorrow. Work got hectic but meh. Anyways sorry for anyone looking forward to new art. Hope it will make it up to you guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 500x600px
>>27007060
>>26997318
Ok, here it is Beans. The idea to end all ideas.
Anonymous (random drumroll with no context)
Is....
>>
>>27007199
Nice. I always liked those electric powers.
>>
Guys. I am thinking we should update all pastebins, and keep them constantly updated and get ready for a move to trash, just in case something happens. These threads are too good to let die. Three generals have been perma killed so far.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 1024x1024px
>>27007779
WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!
I won't scatter your sorrows to the heartless sea
Plant your roots in me.
I won't see you end as ashes...you're all diamonds
>>
>>27007779
circlejerks belong in the /trash/ anyways
>>
>>27007824
I will always be with you.
cmon
>>
Whoops, got so caught up in reading fanfiction that I forgot my own brand of crap. Storming up a roughdraft.
>>
>>27007360
I'm OK with this.
>>
File: Dont cut yself on that edge.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dont cut yself on that edge.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>27002235
This is the last thing Beans posted.

I think we killed him.
>>
>>27007360
That what i'm thinking of having the guy be in a sense
>>
>>26986474
[It’s no problem. I’m in the same boat over here if anything. So what do you do? I heard you’re very smart, but do you have any areas of interest?]
>You’re about to press send, but stop yourself as you yawn.
>...Maybe starting a conversation is not the best thing to do right now.
>It’s kinda late and it’s been a wacky Thursday…
>Yeah, you’ll just send this to her tomorrow.
>For now, you gotta get some sleep, lad.

>“Yo, Anon. Get up.”
>You grumble as you roll away from whatever Dad is pointing you with.
“Five more minutes…”
>“...Sunset’s here.”
>You shoot out of bed like a rocket.
“Shit! She is!? What’s going on? Is she ok?”
>Dad laughs casually.
>“Don’t you worry, boy! Your numero uno dad’s got ya covered!”
>He smiles proudly of himself.
>“I said you’re in the shower and that you’ll be just a minute. Better get a move on.”
>You run out of your room and head straight for the bathroom.

>Shower?
>Check.
>Shaving?
>Check.
>Everything else?
>Check.
>You run out of your room in the nicest clothes you had around and speed downstairs.
“Hello? Sunset?”
>Dad stands at the bottom of the stairs with a shit-eating grin.
>“You were just running late so I made you get up quickly. Better pack your things now.”
>...
“So she’s not--”
>“Nope. You should thank me, you know. You forgot to set your alarm clock, and I’m so benevolent that I got you up.”
>...
“I want you to bleed.”
>Dad chuckles.
>“Many do, son...many do…”
>>
>>27009695
Nope, I'm just being a busy Mary-Sue is all. Decided to take a break yesterday and write more of my other greens I've yet to post. And I practically proof-read all of my old green "Helping Twilight Recover" for one person. Because why not?

I also have to deal with my stupid 'relationship' problems. Yuk.
>>
>>27007360
Sorry, but I think I found what Anon's first power is. I still need recommendations though for other powers and who he should be.

>>27004197
All these hips......
>>
>>27010207
Well don't hold back like that mate, tell us/show is what it is!
>>
>>27010207
What's the first power?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
Now I must go for awhile to pursue and education.
Don't let it die
But also don't hit the limit yet
K?
>>
>>27010191
Shower, check. Shave, check... Dqmn it man did you forget your three S' ?
>>
>>27010293
Anon doesn't shit in the mornings. It hurts his tight butthole. It's a shame too, because he would be open to pegging if his butt weren't so tight.

>>27010240
I'll give you a hint--it's been mentioned before.

Ask more questions about how the characters feel. It's fun to answer those. Or ask stupid things. I don't care. Just want this thread to live and for me to wake up.
>>
>>27010324
Will anon be able to manipulate pheromones? It would answer why the girls is attracted to him.
>>
File: Hr610.gif (495KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Hr610.gif
495KB, 450x253px
We're coming close to the bump limit.
>>
>>27007060
>You enter your first class of the day.
>History.
>Only five minutes in and you want to go to sleep.
>You yawn and look around the room.
>AJ and Rainbow already look like they’re asleep.
>Rarity, Fluttershy and Twilight are taking notes, with Twilight paying the most attention to the lesson.
>Pinkie is ….making a paper giraffe?
>Just ignore it, Sunset.
>Looking around you see the rest of the students either taking have assed notes or slowly falling asleep.
>Except for one person.
>Anon, who sits to your right, is looking out the window and somehow taking notes at the same time.
>Anon has always been a little weird since you and the gang meet him a few years ago, but dealing with Pinkie made him seem normal by comparison.
>“You need something Sunny?” You hear him ask.
“What? No, I’m just a bit bored. Why did I have to have this class so early?”
>He said, “That’s school for you. It’s only here to slowly turn us into zombies. Sad thing is that they already got Twilight.”
>You roll your eyes but grin at his silly reason.
>>
>>27010391
That's the first power
>>
>>27010450
>It’s lunch time.
>You and your friends are sitting at a table at the far corner, talking about last night.
>Twilight begins to say, “Ok so we should go over what that guy can do and how-”
>Only to be interrupted by Rainbow saying, “We know that jerk can shoot lightning. What else is there to know?”
“While you and AJ were down, he took a super fast punch from Pinkie multiple, and had a baton with him.”
>Rarity nodded and said, “You’re right, Sunset. But that brute also used different blasts, I believe.”
>Applejack simply said, “So, what’s the plan then? It can’t be that hard to find this guy again.”
>Twilight sighs and said, “It’s not that simple. There’s no files, reports or anything on this guy which means he’s either new to his powers or he knows how to cover his tracks. The sad thing is, I’m not sure which is more likely.”
>Everyone stops and thinks about what was just said.
>If he just got those powers, then he had a good handle over them.
>If he could cover his tracks, then he could be committing crimes without you knowing.
>You didn’t know what was worst.
>Twilight gives a small smile and said, “But i still have an idea to beat him.”
>She then proceeds to tell us the plan to get that lightning guy.
>>
>>27010391
That's probably shocker's power to be honest.
>>
>>27010670
Yeah that'll be al for now. Hey should the guy have another power or not?
>>
>>27011044
How about astral projection?
>>
>>27011053
You mean like appearing in dreams?
>>
>>27011060
i think astral projection normaly means like being able to make a temporary copy of yourself that also gives you its memory of what it experiences/does
>>
>>27011060
>>27011076
As far as I know you're both wrong, my understanding of astral projection is that you can project your self to other points in space and with enough consecration glimpses through time.
>>
>>27011096
Thanks and all I asked was if I should or not
>>
>>27011115
Not.
>>
>>27010324
>Anon doesn't shit in the mornings. It hurts his tight butthole. It's a shame too, because he would be open to pegging if his butt weren't so tight.
It seems like you put a lot of thought into this.
>>
>>27011182
I put a lot of thought into each character I write. That's why I explain things in the story that might not be written in yet or ever--but are canon nonetheless until stated otherwise. For example: Rainbow has a crush on someone, but she's secretive about it. Literally no one but her knows it. Still, she's not only afraid to confront her feelings to this person, but she'd want an open relationship so she could screw who she wanted...despite the fact she doesn't get as many as much as she lets on.

Sunset is also in denial of being interested in women, but won't admit it to herself. She's often checking out Twilight before stopping herself. She has a crush on her thanks to the previous Twilight from Equestria. She really likes Anon though...A lot.

Snips & Snails aren't really in this story until they're mentioned during the scene where Anon's in his Super Advanced Uber AP History class. Despite that, in this story, they are still attracted to Sunset but also Trixie. Sunset is also creeped out because Snips & Snails legitimately think she made them her henchmen because they were attractive to her. This is not why Shimmer recruited them.

I even have an explanation as to why Flash Sentry hasn't popped back into the story--he's suspended. You know how he's so bland and is basically all like "Duuuude!" It's because he smoked too much weed when he was younger before transferring to CHS. He's no longer addicted, but the damage has been done on his developing brain. This makes him a generally nice guy, but ultimately not that smart and still a bit of an ego. He was caught smoking again when Luna went to speak with him about jamming Anon in his locker, and that's when he was suspended. His friends were suspended for only a day for just bullying Anon, but haven't messed with him due to all the publicity he's getting now.

If any of these will play into the story, I don't know. But in this story, they ARE happening unless I change my mind.
>>
>>27011555
oh it would be funny when anon gets his pheromone powers if flash suddenly starts acting really strange, and only anon knows its because he is a faggot and is therefore attracted to him.
>>
>>27011592
He's had them for a while now. Try to reread and find out when it happens.
>>
>>27011650
Not that it would not be fun, but a hint? Just one...Please.
>>
>>27011694
Also update the pastbin.
>>
>>27011650
Going through your pastebin for clues. Found the first one on line 575
>Your face becomes rather florid from the compliment.
Get it? Because plants.
>>
>>27011730
Anon becomes Poison Ivy when
>>
File: QleaObH.gif (857KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
QleaObH.gif
857KB, 240x228px
>>27011740
pls no
>>
Am I the only one that wants to read the Dazzlings recreating this scene?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXDwbBimaAA
>>
>>27011730
Holy shit I was actually mostly kidding about this being a clue, but after this specific point people start making comments about his attractiveness.
>>
500! Make a new thread soon.
>>
>>27012118
Will spider bloke do it or will I have to?
>>
>>27012168
Either or.
>>
>>27012168
he said he was at school so you probably.
>>
>>
>>27012338

>>27012308
FTFY
>>
>>27012364
On a phone doing this
>>
>>27012376
No need to thank me.
>>
Guys. New thread.
>>27012308
>>27012308
>>27012308
>>27012308
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 149

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.