[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Cristal Empire episode and not a single trace of this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: flash_sentry_vector.png (103KB, 456x604px) Image search: [Google]
flash_sentry_vector.png
103KB, 456x604px
What happened to him?
>>
>>26886968
They dropped him from the show after S4. He wasn't even in the script, it was an order from higher ups directly to the animators to add him.
>>
>>26886968
He either died off with the EqG series/McCarthy, they're saving him for later, ir they got bored and replaced him with Glimmer.
>>
>>26886968
He was too busy taking dick from the other guards
>>
>>26886968

He's stationed in a distant corner of equestria, with extreme weather, and stays inside most of the time because of said weather.
>>
>>26887021
I like to imagine that it was noticed that he, a common guard, liked to make eyes at Princess Twilight. To avoid any possiblw future scandal, Celestia quietly had him posted at the furthest, most hostile end of Equestria and we'll never see the stupid fucker's smug face ever again.
>>
I remember loads of Doompauling going on during the S4 hiatus about him possibly becoming one of Twilight's guards for her castle
Which makes me question why Twilight still has literally no guards
It's not like she doesn't have enough room for them in it
>>
>>26887126
Indeed
During castle sweet castle I was actually expecting all the elements to move in and the conflict would be solved by them each decorating there own quarters (which they did do in a way in the end)
But yes twilight needs guards
>>
>>26887101
That would be the crystal empire frozen north border right near the princess of love
Cadenza would find out and then the scandal will happen anyway
>>
>>26886968
He got hit by an airplane and died. The end.
>>
Off Rutting Twilight Sparkle.
>>
Flash died on his way back to his planet.
>>
>>26887126
>Which makes me question why Twilight still has literally no guards
Well, she has Starlight now. Her "student."
>>
>>26887126
Remember the toy description "the new couple of canterlot high" only to be blown off in the only 1 minutes scenes he had?
>>
>>26886982
Seems legit
>>
>>26887126
Twilight should have collect her harem out of her new friends in her castle. Discord in one room, Starlight in another and so on.
>>
>>26888273
Discord will die and Twilight Sparkle will resign as princess in the S6 finale.
>>
>>26886968
He's dead, Jim.
>>
File: 1459085652057-1291590344.jpg (17KB, 250x316px) Image search: [Google]
1459085652057-1291590344.jpg
17KB, 250x316px
>>26886968
You're dead that's good. Amen.
>>
>>26886968
The overwhelmingly negative reaction to his brief appearances in FiM resulted in him purged from the show like the filth he was.
>>
>>26886968
He has been deleted from the show forever.
>>
>>26886968
They figured out he was causing nothing but trouble so they axed him out.
>>
>>26886968
I want to fuck his tight little ponut.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.