[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone better pick up that phone!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: calledit.gif (103KB, 432x422px) Image search: [Google]
calledit.gif
103KB, 432x422px
So I head cannoned ages ago that there were no natural Alicorns and it was something you achieved through now it has been confirmed as Princess Hasbro is the first recorded natural born Alicorn.

What did this episode give you to be smug about predicting?
>>
>>26876655
Ok.
>>
>>26876655
I have a problem with this lore.

Back when Twilight became an alicorn, everyone had thought she would outlive her friends. Then, someone official said that she wouldn't, because she was turned a alicorn; not a natural one. But, with the fact that Flurry was the only born alicorn, the above statement has been contradicted.
>>
>>26876655
celestia and luna are the only alicorns
>>
>>26876761
All they said was she wasn't going to outlive her friends.....

However as this is a kids show I doubt they planned to ever deal with the immortality problem.
>>
>>26876761
Except it hasn't been contradicted, because they never stated the "because she was turned an alicorn" portion of your statement.

Meghan said only "Twilight will not outlive her friends".
>>
>>26876655
>first recorded natural born Alicorn
>in Equestria
Journal of the Two Sisters (already confirmed as canon) specifically points out that there's a population of Alicorns living outside of Equestria somewhere that Luna and Celestia came from. You are now free to kill yourself.
>>
>>26877418
do you even watch the show you dumb fucker?
>>
>>26877418
>a natural birth is beyond their understanding
The journal just got retconned friend.
>>
>>26877269
you are correct, it's been a kids show ever since Faust left
>>
>>26876655

The same.

Also that the Crystal Empire is the oldest settlement in Equestria.
The fact the crystal heart protected them meant they didn't have to evacuate the Frozen North like the rest of the tribes did during Hearts Warming Eve.

Not really a feeling of smugness though, it's more a sense of validation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.