[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bimbo Thread #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 35

File: 1458247640646.png (1MB, 3000x1373px) Image search: [Google]
1458247640646.png
1MB, 3000x1373px
Huge or Plump? Edition
I really like the greens and pics guys, as well as the discussions. Keep it up
>>
BUT WHERE IS THE GREEN
>>
File: 14568172353.png (408KB, 881x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14568172353.png
408KB, 881x1024px
>>
File: 145621978241.png (686KB, 861x1024px) Image search: [Google]
145621978241.png
686KB, 861x1024px
>>
Reposting
>>>/d/6728729
Would you a slutty, jive-talking, ghetto-bootied, Princess Celestia?
>>
Reposting
>>26835831
I would a pure, slutty, white Celestia trying to act like a fake, jive-talking, ghetto-bootied Zebra but failing adorably and getting bullied by the real, jive-talking, ghetto-bootied Zebra sluts.
>>
Bimbo story dump, from Filled with Happy's pastebin page

>Sonata Bimbo milf
http://pastebin.com/W0XUAh1q
>Chubby Bimboshy
http://pastebin.com/6T7Mi6Xb
>Bimbos in time God-empress Sonata
http://pastebin.com/jAmkJW65
>Operation changes part 1
http://pastebin.com/emKv27Sw
>Operation changes part 2
http://pastebin.com/FgtaTXuN
>Bimbo Experiment Bon bon
http://pastebin.com/Wa16edYD
>>
>>26835685
>last thread hasn't even hit bump limit
>incredibly little green contribution last thread
>adding edition names
>creating a third consecutive thread for a topic that normally gets one thread every week or so to let content creators recharge

Don't turn bimbo threads into a general.
>>
There's been a thread up damn near everyday since the new year. Give it a rest.
>>
>>26835685
I made the last thread since new stuff came out, not to turn into some shitty general

>>26836717
>>26836758
Agreed
>>
>>26835685
>Samebody
>>
>>26836717
bump
>>
Yeah it's maybe a bit overboard but can't really stop those who want a thread up.

that being said the scilight green was good. there just wasn't any green because the author couldn't post it due to filters or smth. still, gonna keep an eye on here if anything

http://pastebin.com/u/BimboPonyAnon
>>
http://pastebin.com/JFDZYYBu

alright unsure, but finally finished my scanvenger hunt for as many pastebins as possible.

It's right now pretty rough, I'll add dates of posting and maybe a few descriptions here and there.

If anyone sees some pastebins I've missed just reply here or send a message on pastebin when a thread isn't up/takes a break.

But once we make a new thread I'll say we post this list on the OP. I'll try to update it as frequent as I can.
>>
>>26839075
It might be worth adding this to the list.

http://pastebin.com/QJww7dm8
>>
>>26839075
Wasn't there a bimbo story with Moondancer that dealt with a Bimbo Pizza place?
>>
File: Bimbo Adagio & Bimbo Aria.jpg (2MB, 2382x3102px) Image search: [Google]
Bimbo Adagio & Bimbo Aria.jpg
2MB, 2382x3102px
>tfw they will never ask you to decide which of their butts is bigger.

It hurts.
>>
>>26840170
>tfw they try to one-up one another TO get the bigger butt.
>>
>>26839744
>http://pastebin.com/QJww7dm8
added. good story.
>>
File: 1452569438131.gif (307KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1452569438131.gif
307KB, 680x383px
>>26840198

>tfw they intentionally bimbofy themselves to get bigger butts.
>>
>>26839991
Yeah there was but couldn't find it
>>
>>26840351
And yet, somehow, Sonata and her Taco addiction always leaves her with a booty far grander, and sexier than the both of them.
>>
>>26840409

>"We want to HAVE fat asses, not BE fat asses like her."
>"We do have standards."
>>
File: bimbonata 2.jpg (624KB, 1222x1388px) Image search: [Google]
bimbonata 2.jpg
624KB, 1222x1388px
>>26840431
>"Like I don't know, her fat ass is, like, totally hot"
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 908x1396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 908x1396px
>>26840440

>"You only think that because you're a chubby chaser, Sparkle."
>"No I'm not! Right Anon?"
"You do have a type, Twilight. Sunset's put on a lot of weight since you started dating her and that only seems to make you hornier,"
>>
>>26840389
>>26839991
You schmucks are small time
http://pastebin.com/Sip6vNHf
>>
>>26840631
>http://pastebin.com/Sip6vNHf
Got it, thanks for the contribution
>>
>>26840538
Am I alone in wanting to see Bimbo Twilight constantly taking her friends to the bimbo pizzeria and paying for their food, to fulfill her fetish for fatties?
>>
>>26840662

I'd read that too, brother.

>Rarity would be too vain to let herself get fat.
>Pinkie wouldn't care
>Fluttershy wouldn't notice until she was already chubby.
>Applejack and Rainbow Dash would probably work off any weight gained through farm work and sports respectively
>Weight gain could be Sunset's secret fetish she's too ashamed of to tell her friends about. But when she notices Twilight's plan she weakly fakes resisting the idea.
>>
>>26840662
can't say, it's not really my thing
>>
>>26840713
I can see Twilight actually planning this out, and learns about the "side-effects" of the house special she always get for the gang.
As they continue to hang out there, the girls get progressively more bimbofied, and slowly grow addicted to the special pizza.

Thus going further down the path of joining Twilight's Chubby Bimbo Harem.
>>
>>26840800

>the owner of the pizzeria helps her with her plan
>"It's always nice to see someone with a love for women on the heavier side!"
>has been running a similar scheme for years
>the secret ingredient are the magical pink tomatoes he uses for the pizza sauce.
>>
>>26840837

>In exchange for a better deal on all the pizzas for her friends, he enlists Twilight to spread the word of the pizzeria
>Having the most wits about her in comparison to her now bimbo friends, she decides to leave fliers around school.
>Teens from the school start to flock to the pizzeria, some learning of the hidden menu, but most just following the new trend.
>Vice Principal Luna goes and investigates the new teen hotspot in town.
>>
>>26840915

Fuck now I actually want to write this. On my phone though.
>>
>>26840932
Then get to a computer man, THE STORY MUST BE WRITTEN BY THE HANDS OF THE CHOSEN ONE!
>>
>>26840983

GIVE ME AN HOUR TO GET BACK HOME
>>
>>26841033
RUN! RUN LIKE THE WIND!
>>
File: 971502.jpg (140KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
971502.jpg
140KB, 900x1280px
>tfw not even a day in and already given up on the thread
I'd like to say there's always next time, but it seems like fatfucks don't do anything but wait for this thread to pop up.
>>
>>26841155
Now, I must ask, why are you giving up on the thread already?
>>
>>26841155
Where is that from, reverse image search is broken for me
>>
Guy who did the Trixie + Rumble story here.
Might knock out something a little later with Gilda, what direction do you want the age difference in her pairing (older guy or another /ss/)
>>
If Fluttershy gains weight; then mysteriously, 90% of her excess fat goes to her breasts.
>>
>>26841312
I'm more of an same age type, but young enough to be inexperienced always sounds good
>>
File: Bimbo Sonata 3.jpg (576KB, 1414x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Bimbo Sonata 3.jpg
576KB, 1414x1252px
>>26841040

I'M READY

>It was three months ago when you first saw her.
>Since you were purple and nerdy, that must mean you were Twilight Sparkle
>It was lunch time at Canterlot High. You were sitting with your friends when you noticed her out of the corner of your eye.
>She sat alone at one of the tables, happily gorging herself on what appeared to be her third serving of the cafeteria's food.
>Light blue skin with magenta eyes much like your own, and cyan skin with a dark blue streak in them.
>She was dressed in a pink hoodie that BARELY covered her sizable stomach, with matching sweatpants and white sneakers.
>Perfectly large breasts that didn't sag despite her weight.
>She was everything you've ever wanted in a woman but were too afraid to actually say out loud.
>And at that moment, you knew you had to have her.
>"Yoohoo! Twilight, something wrong?"
>Your friends noticed your staring.
>You blushed in embarrassment.
"S-Sorry. I just zoned out for a minute."
>"Ah can see that. Just what were you looking at, anyway?" Applejack asked.
>You panicked internally and scrambled to think of an answer.
>"Just that girl over there! I-I don't think I've ever seen her around before."
>They turned to glance the blue girl you were oogling at the faraway table. When they saw her, most of their faces scrunched up as if they tasted something sour.
>"Oh. Her."
>They told you about an incident a few months prior at a school-sponsored Battle of the Bands.
>The girl and two others you hadn't seen were sirens, magical beings who fed on negative energy generated by conflict.
>With help from your Equestrian counterpart, they managed to defeat them and strip them of their powers before they could brainwash the entire school.
>Now they were just normal girls, that everyone ignored for the most part.
>Apparently, the blue girl used to be a lot skinnier back then.
>Rainbow Dash joked that losing her powers made her eat a lot to cope.
>>
>>26841593
Always gotta love that Sonata booty.
>>
>>26841593

>You laughed along with the others, despite not finding the joke very funny.
>You spent the rest of the lunch period talking with your friends as usual, while sneaking glances towards the girl that had grabbed your attention.
>After that, you mulled over the possibility of talking to her and trying to become her friend.
>But if she tried to brainwash everyone at Canterlot High, then perhaps she could be dangerous even without her powers? You didn't need magic to hurt people after all.
>This... required further research before a definitive action could be taken.
>Or at least that's what you told yourself to justifying stalking her one week later.

>It was one week later.
>You were still Twilight Sparkle
>And you were decked out in the best spy equipment at your disposal.
>That is to say a hoodie, sunglasses, some dark jeans, and sneakers rather than your usual outfit.
>You were walking a fair distance behind the object of your fetish. Far enough that if she turned around you' have more than enough time to hide behind something.
>According to the information you gathered over the past week, her name was Sonata Dusk.
>She walked home every day rather than take a bus, so you didn't have to worry about ending up lost somewhere.
>She didn't seem to notice you right now, she was listening to some sort of music with earbuds on.
>At the moment you were just admiring the sight of Sonata's ass as you followed her.
>U-Unf.
>It was large, large enough that you could fantasize about using it as a pillow. Her hips were wide, and the cheeks were straining the fabric on that WAY too-short skirt she was wearing.
>You could actually catch a glimpse of her panties too...
>So it went on like that for about twenty minutes.
>You following her while oogling her magnificent behind, and scrambling out of sight whenever she turned around for some reason.
>...
>God you're pathetic. Unable to even talk to this girl so you've resorted to stalking her.
>>
File: bimbonata 1.jpg (438KB, 1444x880px) Image search: [Google]
bimbonata 1.jpg
438KB, 1444x880px
>>26841901
Stalker Sparkle, on the trail of the Sonata Donk.
>>
>>26835739
just read the description about her being over-friendly. gave me an idea to this promt.

>Be anon
>Be a working part timer and student at CHS
>Currently at the local store
>It's the last few days of the month before your paycheck.
>You're short on money, trying to buy in the last few things to not starve the last few days.
>God damn it you're a few bucks short
>And the line is long as you look back
>Embarrasmentitenifies.jpg
>Out of the line, this amazing, lots of skinshowing beauty steps out and hands you the remaining amount.
>She seem to wear a CPA uniform.
>After she purchased (for some reason lots of dental attire) you stop her and ask how you can pay her back
>She says it's, like, no big deal o
>Your honor code insists that you pay her back somehow
>Tapping her manicured blue nails on her moist juicy lips she brightens up
>''Oh, I like think, I know how can pay me back''
>>
>>26841901

>Anyways, your impromptu adventure ended at an unexpected destination.
>Not a house or an apartment like you'd been expecting.
>Sonata had stopped at a pizzeria.
>Papa Non's Pizzeria, if the sign was any indication.
>You've never heard of this place. The building was small, but it looked to be kept in good condition.
>Well you WERE hungry after walking all this way.
>A slice or two wouldn't hurt.
>You waited until she went inside before you followed suit.
>And that's when you wondered if you had died and gone to Heaven.
>Because that's what the inside of this pizzeria was like for you.
>While they weren't that many people inside, the majority was women of varying ages.
>All of whom shared the exact same body type that made you follow Sonata here.
>You pulled the collar on your hoodie as you quickly worked up a sweat from so many enticing bodies in one place.
>UNF.
>"Like, excuse me?"
>You were broken from your nirvana by the voice of the smiling woman at the cashier.
>Who of course was just as pleasantly plump as the patrons.
>Her name-tag read Sugar Belle. She had pink skin, curly dark reddish-purple hair, and a smile that reminded you of Pinkie Pie.
>Although not quite as manic.
"O-Oh! I'm sorry. I just... got distracted"
>DON'T SPILL YOUR SPAGHETTI, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
>She giggled. "It's alright."
>You walked up to the cashier, taking off your sunglasses and putting back on your regular pair. No need for them now that you were inside.
>"Like, welcome to Papa Non's Pizzeria! What can I get you today?"
>You looked up at the menu.
"Um. Just two slices of pepperoni is fine, please."
>Sugar Belle nodded, writing it down.
>"Do you want, like, a drink with that too?"
>You nodded.
"A medium Pepsi?"
>"Okay, that'll be 7.23!"
>You pay the woman with a ten, and she gives you your change back.
>You were too distracted to check if it was wrong, which you would later realize that it was.
>>
>>26842177

>"Okay! Just take a seat and we'll be right with you, cutie~."
>She gives you a wink that makes your face heat up like a furnace.
"T-Thanks."
>You stiffly walk over to an empty table and sit down, trying to slow your breathing.
>You needed to take a shower when you got home.
>A COLD shower
>"Two slices pepperoni!" you heard Sugar Belle shout to whoever was in the kitchen.
>Wait a minute....
>"Okay!" a familiar-ish voice replies.
>You tilt your neck a bit to see none other than Sonata Dusk, dressed in a collared t-shirt with an apron over it, working in the kitchen alongside a man and two other girls.
>She WORKED here?!
>Well that explains why she didn't go home after school...
>Now what? Do you just wait for her shift to end?
>You decide to look around at the pizzeria for anything else of interest.
>Now that the initial amazement had worn off, you noticed something weird.
>Few of the guys here seemed to be actually eating.
>They looked like they were... feeding, the girls they sat with, presumably their girlfriends.
>Whenever their female companions would run out of pizza, the men would get up, order more, and bring it back to them.
>All to watch them eat it.
>They looked with barely hidden desire at their plump bodies.
>Did you walk into a fetish story or something?!

>Be Anon.
>Owner of Papa Non's Pizzeria, which has been handed down through your family for GENERATIONS!
>And despite the name of the place, you weren't actually a father. But you were working on that.
>It had been a normal day at work, making pizzas and enjoying the fruits of your labor, when you noticed a teenage girl walk in.
>This wouldn't be so abnormal, except for the fact that you don't remember inviting her.
>Your pizzeria was different than most. In addition to providing people with cheap food, it also allowed people with certain tastes to indulge themselves.
>And by tastes you mean fetish.
>>
>>26842420
I just like to point out one thing that sticks out

>Cheap food
>$7.23 for two slices and a medium drink
I know I shouldn't expect gas-station-low prices for pizza slices, but that's pretty damn high.

Also, this is probably one of the better outcomes post Rainbow Rocks for the Dazzlings girls.
>>
File: Bimbo Twilight 3.jpg (343KB, 1013x1314px) Image search: [Google]
Bimbo Twilight 3.jpg
343KB, 1013x1314px
>>26842420
>A fetish for chubby women of low intelligence and high sexual appetite. In other words, bimbos.
>Your pizza had a special ingredient that was also passed down through your family for generations.
>Magical pink tomatoes that were originally found by your great-great grandfather, the first 'Papa Non'.
>He had discovered that when fed to women these tomatoes decreased their intelligence, increased their libidos, and expanded their bodies in all the right places.
>Leading to huge tits and asses.
>Naturally, this was a VERY well kept secret.
>Your regular costumers were either personally chosen or the kids of older customers chosen by your dad and grandfather.
>Walk-in costumers were treated to a perfectly normal experience with perfectly normal, non-magical pizza.
>But this girl had the same lustful look in her eyes that you see in your regular costumers, if restrained out of a desire to figure out what was going on here.
>She definitely wanted what they were having, even if she didn't entirely understand what that was.
>She also seemed to be sneaking frequent glances at your newest employee, Sonata.
>Did she know her from school or something?
>Damn it, you told that girl not to tell anyone about this place!
>But a thought crossed your mind.
>Maybe this was an opportunity to increase profits? You were struggling to pay the bills recently.
>Breaking into the teenage market could be the solution you've been looking for.
>You think the prospect over as you take another pie out of the oven.
>You glance over to see how your employees are doing.
"Sonata! Stop eating the customers' pizza!"
>"Sorry boss!"
>You need to get a read on this purple girl, so you make a mental note to talk to her once she gets her pizza.

And that's all I'm doing. Somebody else can continue.

>>26842486

Actually, Sonata is the only Dazzling who works there. Adagio and Aria sort of abandoned her I imagine.
>>
Bimbo twink boys when ?
>>
>>26843358
>ywn rail rainbow traps boypussy while he calls you daddy
>>
>>26843358
>>26843522
Seconding
>>
File: hello, faggot police.png (266KB, 413x463px) Image search: [Google]
hello, faggot police.png
266KB, 413x463px
>>26843358
>>26843522
>>26844024
>>
File: tmp_16936-1115358-537687877.jpg (605KB, 648x1001px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16936-1115358-537687877.jpg
605KB, 648x1001px
https://derpiboo.ru/1115357
>>
File: tmp_16936-1115359-185983316.jpg (591KB, 648x1001px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16936-1115359-185983316.jpg
591KB, 648x1001px
>>26844388
>>
File: tmp_16936-11153601743563960.jpg (521KB, 648x1001px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16936-11153601743563960.jpg
521KB, 648x1001px
>>26844403
>>
>>26844408
There had fucking better be more.
>>
>>26844408
I'm enjoying the bit of belly pudge on Flutters there.
>>
>>26845002
Looks like there will be ten pages total. This is part one, no idea when the next pages will drop.
>>
>>26844388
>>26844403
>>26844408

oh fuck yes
>>
DRUGS ARE BAD
>>
Requesting bimbo zebra green

Please.
>>
File: yay.png (314KB, 750x325px) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
314KB, 750x325px
>>26844388
>>
File: theburn.png (297KB, 393x700px) Image search: [Google]
theburn.png
297KB, 393x700px
>>26844408
>>
>>26847560
Except on Saint Patrick's day, but that's in the past now.
>>
File: 1421202834034.jpg (471KB, 1025x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1421202834034.jpg
471KB, 1025x1450px
>>
>>26842605
If I was heading off on a roadtrip in a little while, I'd add more onto this.
>>
>>26850306
think this thread deserves a rest for a little while anyways. Let creators recharge n' stuff.
>>
>>26850321
Might be for the best, also, I've got what was written so far saved on my computer for the next time the bimboing happens.
>>
>>26850007
>Up skirt shot of her ass while viewing her from the front.

Why do so many artists not know how to use perspective?
>>
Don't let bimbo die
>>
bumbo
>>
File: large.jpg (352KB, 881x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
352KB, 881x1024px
>>26852105
not die, just sleep. Sluts need a good rest.

unless you got some green, then I'm all ears
>>
File: 1417393467024.jpg (562KB, 1229x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1417393467024.jpg
562KB, 1229x1024px
>>
File: sex_in_the_sixth_dimesnion.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sex_in_the_sixth_dimesnion.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>>26854124
What the fuck
>>
>>26854124
NECKS DONT WORK THAT WAY
>>
>>26853586
>>26854124
Sauce?
>>
GREEN?
>>
>>26853527
>>
>No green
>>
>>26856715
>tfw working on green for trixie bimbo
>tfw trixie just seems like a natural bimbo
>>
>>26838354
>>
>>26857300
Nice dubs.
After reading that anon did the pie joke when twilight first joined, made me think if she maybe had a small chrush on him before all this bimbo thing even happened. He sounded like a very charismatic nerd at least.
>>
File: 1419956261052.jpg (1MB, 3000x4251px) Image search: [Google]
1419956261052.jpg
1MB, 3000x4251px
>>
do bimbos catch a cold from running around skimpy clothed the whole time?
>>
>>26862656
Bimbos have an innately high body temperature, so the lack of clothes isn't so much that they like to show off as much as they get gross and sweaty if they wear too much.
>>
>>26861707
>"Oh fiddlesticks, it just won't fit. If only someone was here to suck on my boobies until they are slippery enough to slip inside."
>>
>>26863297
I just imagine Anon in the background looking through memes on his phone
>>
File: twilight02.png (581KB, 640x1024px) Image search: [Google]
twilight02.png
581KB, 640x1024px
>>26862738
>Bimbos have an innately high body temperature, so the lack of clothes isn't so much that they like to show off as much as they get gross and sweaty if they wear too much.
>Because of this, they are uniquely adapted to survive the winter with their regular attire.
>However, they instead choose to wear skimpy Santa outfits, baffling researchers everywhere.
>>
>>26863406
Bimboshy is still too timid to straight up ask for a fuck. So she has to drop the most obvious hints possible in the loudest voice she can manage
>>
File: sunsetpros.png (1MB, 1200x1093px) Image search: [Google]
sunsetpros.png
1MB, 1200x1093px
>>26863494
Alright, then how to bimbo's view breast size? is it a status symbol, or a mark of the (lack) of intelligence?
>>
>>26863742
Probably a power symbol, with that rack everyone is going to obey you
>>
>>26864086
even busty bimbos can be hypnotised and obey an even bigget bust
>>
>>26864109
Would love to see that
>>
File: 1458956087925.png (871KB, 1000x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1458956087925.png
871KB, 1000x1051px
>>
>>26865586
/r/-ing a couple of things:
sunset's bra removed
Scilight turned into a femanon
Scilight turned into Anon

anyway, sweet baby jesus that is hot
I went from 0 to boner in under a second
I think my penis has whiplash now
>>
>>26865586
This would make such a hot greentext
>>
>>26865879
it's a cover pic for a fic already:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/315682/courage-and-change
but I'm sure /mlp/ could do much better
>>
Bimbump
>>
MUH GREEN
>>
>>26867625
GREEN
R
E
E
N
>>
>>26866506
>>
>>26866506
>>
>>26866506
bobump
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.