[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me an idea why ANYONE would consider this a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

Can someone give me an idea why ANYONE would consider this a real ship? I mean. Flash sentry and twi is even worse, but how is there ANY justification for this garbage pairing?

When has there even been any legitimate affection or even interaction at all?

Like these people who love this ship basically just make shit up. And its fucking intolerable. The original concept of shipping in fandoms had to do with characters with actual love interests, not bullshit crack pairings that have no basis in the realities of the show.

How the fuck can anyone even defend this shit? They barely speak to eachother on the show. They show eachother no affection. There is no "hinting", there's literally NOTHING THERE!

Its all based on autistic fanfiction. For fuck's sake, even though flashlight is awful in every conceivable way, at least it "happened". At least it was shown in some way. It has some form of legitimacy, despite being godawful and inserted into EQG in the cringiest ways.

How in the world is Twiluna even fueled? By pure autism and fanfiction?

How do you even ship two characters like these two? Is it really based on the superficial purpose of "THEY BOTH ARE NIGHT PRINCESS LEL GET IT GUIZ".

I'd actually like to say that Twiluna fags are marginally WORSE than flashlight fags. And that hurts me to even say, but its the truth.
>>
File: 52a74cdc1605fb032300010e_medium.jpg (35KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
52a74cdc1605fb032300010e_medium.jpg
35KB, 400x341px
>>26833644
I don't like it any more than you, OP. But you don't have to be so salty about it.
>>
Damn the salt man...
They ship because the moon belongs with the stars. And it's adorable lol.
>>
>>26833644
It's not any more far-fetched than self-insert AnonxWaifu shipping.
>>
File: 1426810215650.png (358KB, 738x617px) Image search: [Google]
1426810215650.png
358KB, 738x617px
>>26833695
>>26833663
>Having an different opinion is salty.

Oh sorry. I didn't know I had to cater to everyone's shit taste.

>moon belongs with the stars

That is literally the worst reason why that ship works.

You might as well ship ponies because they have complimentary colors on the color wheel at that point. Who cares about personality or anything legitimate for love interests right?
>>
File: 1439350082885.png (173KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1439350082885.png
173KB, 800x450px
>>26833711
Yet its handled differently. Its considered "cute", while AnonXWaifu is considered the top tier of autism. I only say that it gets its fair place, on the toppest tiers of the autism ladder.
>>
>>26833644
ITT nobody can give a proper explanation.
>>
>>26833644
Something about twilight's face doesn't sit well with me. Like it was drawn pretty poorly.
>>
Oh wait. You're talking about TwilightxLuna? I didn't even know that ship even existed. I assumed you were talking about FlashLight
>>
>>26833644
>no basis in the realities of the show.
Implying anyone still gives a shit about the show.
Just relax and clop to whatever feels right.
>>
File: 1367381740317.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1367381740317.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>26833724
>>Having an different opinion is salty.
It isn't your opinion, but your bitch bitch bitch, REEEE REEE REEE reaction to things that you don't like.
Hell I agree with you, but you do come off like a bitch baby in your posts.
>>
File: 1340614116217.png (60KB, 148x147px) Image search: [Google]
1340614116217.png
60KB, 148x147px
>>26834410
I just find people who enjoy it to be of a lower intelligence. Thats all. And despite the fact that I agree with you, I would still call you a faggot, and I will.

Faggot.
>>
>>26833644
You're obviously a butthurt, autistic Flashlight shipper who was thrown in a fit of tard rage when you saw another ship besides your own. I'm not a TwiLuna shipper, but if your ship is named after a flashlight, into the trash it goes. There have been weirder, worse ships, or ones with no justification either, but I'm guessing those didn't go against "muh otp".

Learn to calm the fuck down. Count to 10 or take deep breaths, and shave that fucking neckbeard you autist.
>>
File: 1456398024026.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456398024026.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>>26834465
>I'm a flashfagger

hahahahaha!

hahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it. Say it again for me. Did you really just accuse me of being a Flashlight shipper?

Its ok guys. I found the autistic TwiLuna shipper. Retard confirmed.
>>
File: 1411884763013.jpg (86KB, 547x820px) Image search: [Google]
1411884763013.jpg
86KB, 547x820px
Literally no proof still. No rational answers why it can even be defended. So far I'm very disappointing in you /mlp/. The only people who have given valid opinions are completely indifferent to it. Can I get a non sperglord Twiluna shipper to please speak up and explain their ship to me?
>>
>>26834505
So you're an EqGfag then. Why else would you like that shitty ship so much?

>calling me an autistic TwiLuna shipper
It's a garbage ship, sure, but I don't wail and carry on about it incessantly.

Also, I edited it for you:
>Everything I don't agree with is retarded and you're retarded because you don't like what I like
>>
>>26834536
>EQG FAG

Holy shit. I honestly can't trust your opinion if you're going to completely mis-characterize me two times in a row. It either shows that your analytical skill is awful, or that you draw conclusions far too quickly.

Why else would I like what ship? I think shipping is retarded. Forcing characters who have little to no romantic interaction with eachother into relationships is rather cringy. Sorry to burst your bubble. You're on /mlp/ here. This isn't a fucking fanfiction.net forum. Shipping is a cancer on most fandoms.

I'd argue that OC and self-insert fanfiction is more cringy, but at least some of those have the decency to not make everyone a lesbian.
>>
If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say maybe she accredits to Twilight saving her life and feels devoted to her?

It's not very strong, but neither are my feelings on the ship.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.