[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP mobile game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (20KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
20KB, 259x194px
is anyone still playin this shit
if so post friend codes

mine is 2380d
>>
yis, i still play that
>>
YES, GOOD GOYIM! KEEP BUYING THOSE PILES OF GEMS >:^)
>>
>>26786222
>not using amazon underground
>>
74a2
>>
File: medium.jpg (145KB, 632x540px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
145KB, 632x540px
>>26786200
>>26786222
>>26787655
>>
>>26785874
I started like a week ago actually
>>
>>26787777
Wow
What's up with the repeating numbers
>>
>>26785874
I just 'beat' the game, if you can call it that. I unlocked Princess Luna, I beat Chryssy. the only other thing for me to do is just grind the FIVE HUNDRED GEMS for Gilda.
>>
>>26785874
So what's this game about.
>>
>>26785874
I played it before, and then it fucking deleted my saved game. Never again. I maxed out twice I don't need to do it again.
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 960x640px
>>26788088
6eb4a here. I'm all the way through the quests, and grinding for pretty dresses now. VIP9 because I've spent over $50 since Sept 2014, and I get seven mine carts instead of five.

Did you know you can click the character in the mine cart and switch to any of them?
>>
>>26789438
It recapitulates the season endings and openers for boss battle campaigns, except that NMM scattered the shards of the Elements across a devastated and darkened Ponyville, so you rebuild Ponyville with coins and defeat her by collecting shards to activate Element shrines.
>>
>>26788088
Lol why would they make the worst character on the show so expensive
>>
What's nice about the friendosystem is that you can just brute force guess numbers and letters to get more friends.

83c7 on iOS. Chek out my awesome wall of trees around Ponyville and Canterlot. They're to keep the terrorist changelings out :^)
>>
I'm close to the end. I beat Chrysalis (just got to finish the wedding), rekt Tirek and got Twilight's Castle, close to finishing all tasks at Apple Acres, and about 100 gems off from buying Town Hall and getting Luna.

VIP 5, but I can't access my game file right now.
>>
File: ponyvillemap.png (19KB, 565x485px) Image search: [Google]
ponyvillemap.png
19KB, 565x485px
348199 on Android

Level 107. Still collecting gems to get Soarin'. Now obsessed with finding a grid that can enclose all elements monuments. My best result is in the game, so far. But i'm still trying to find a smaller one.
>>
am i the only one who experiences a serious fps drop after the last update?
>>
6a89
>>26791661
I've got that too. Although, before that, my game would crash on startup for about a month and a half.
>>
>>26791353
do u get luna for getting town hall then?
>>
f425d
>>
does anyone else get an issue where they cant get into the new(ish) dress shop place
>>
just started playing it, Spike is fucking eager for me to spend my gems.
>>
>>26791704
emulator?
>>
>>26792044
Android from Amazon Underground.
>>
>>26792073
meh...i'd rather run an emu and crack the game as i please
>>
>>26786222

No joke, though. Since the VIP update the devs are practically luring you to give cash to them.

As opposed to before when they just assumed you were going to buy gems for the dresses.
>>
I got banned for editing the .ark files.
>>
>>26789530
So it's like the Simpsons tapped out or that shitty family guy take on the Simpsons tapped out.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.