[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artist Strike Is Over Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg (139KB, 371x791px) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg
139KB, 371x791px
Time to whip those lazy, needy bums back to work. First with this:
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>26738142
Welcome back, faithful readers, as the evil conheist continues, will the science ninja heroes find the villains. And what shadowy figure comes in the wings? Is it the return of Dr. DARKMANE!?

Sheets
>>
>>26738183
http://pastebin.com/8V88tWpt
>>
File: smile beanie black 2.jpg (4KB, 129x240px) Image search: [Google]
smile beanie black 2.jpg
4KB, 129x240px
>>26738183
http://pastebin.com/hirneSC9
Give me back my gender edition
>>
>>26738183

http://pastebin.com/aU62Suuj
>>
>>26738183
http://pastebin.com/RfLjWSv4
>>
>>26738257
>>26738251
>>26738225
>>26738219

Rules overview
----

You are all undetected, because you are all jerks who broke my wacky fun fight for stealthy. Each round you may attempt to take one item, either by taking one of the 5 presented, or rolinga d100. When taking an item roll 1d10 to see if a hero detects you.

----

Current items appearing

--- items
What looks to be a paper mache volcano

A whirring mass of gear.

Complex machine with surrounding a comfy chair, looks sort of like a dentists set-up.

a remote with a bright, red button

What look to be a set of legos.
>>
>>26738291

No self-respecting villain can resist a big red button! Dr. Darkmane grabs it with his telekinesis, stealthily from the shadows!

[1d10]
>>
>>26738291
Keeping up with her disguise, Cerulean hopes the chaos and mayhem she caused earlier hasn't completely blown her cover. Mulling around the crowd, Cerulean looks as if she's about to fall asleep. Either the excitement is catching up to her, or none of these devices are piquing her shark-like curiosity at the moment.

[1d100]
>>
>>26738291
TADS decides he has had enough of this whole female nonsense, monologuing to himself. The panel blurs most of the text into meaningless drivel, but for the most part is grumbling about his past and how his life was forever changed by being viewed by a female and thus being female has been an eye opening experience but he'd like to pee in a urinal again.

Have you ever thought about urinals in a pony universe? Completely impractical, I would think females would have like backwards urinals, and then men would have like tubes coming out from the wall? Anyways that's not in the comic, just be thinking about it. Thank god the artists don't have to draw that.

TADS presses some buttons once inside the machine, hoping to retain some masculinity when/if he changes gender [1d10]
>>
>>26738291
A big red button? Truly it might be no good. Kero stealthily goes to grab it herself and for herself
[1d10]
>>
>>26738339

As soon as you press the button, a giant TV comes on, it's playing your favorite show. Unfortunately, this has drawn attention and you are under suspicion, another poorly executed grab will mean a hero will find you.

>>26738418
You however, managed to take the remote from dr darkmane while he is distracted.

>>26738376
It looks like a chair of somesort, also you havea feeling you forgot to roll the d10 to see if you get caught, and such action has put you under suspicion.

>>26738416
Welp, good news is you are back to male. Bad news is

1) You are blue, which everyone knows is a soft, feminine color.
2) You are now a sheep
>>
>>26738520
Oh wait, forgot items.

--- items

A whirring mass of gears.

Complex machine with surrounding a comfy chair, looks sort of like a dentists set-up.

A bottle, something looks like it's inside.

>>
>>26738520
"Oh for [unsolicited opinions on Saddle Arabia], who does this machine take me for, some sort of prince on a crusade?"

TADS skips ahead a few pages of the comic that showcase his wacky transformations and skips to the part where he gets back to his normal self, except that he his old birthmark that was on the back of his left ear is gone, which is a small enough difference for him to live with.

>Spending three villian points, autosuccess.
>>
>>26738520
Dreadjaw doesn't know what a 1d10 is, but she does know she's not a total kleptomaniac to go and try taking things when she doesn't always know what they are. She raises a brow at the raised suspicion, pretty sure she was even attempting to steal anything...this time.

Still not overly impressed, she keeps walking and looking.

>For reference I guess from now on: Looking, NOT touching/taking.
[1d100]
>>
>>26738520
Hah, Poor Darkmane...
Kero won't repeat his mistakes though, and pretends she was merely looking at the remote on her hoof before innocently putting it back in place and leaving, searching for her next item
[1d100]
[1d10]
>>
>>26738632
It looks like a whisk of some sort.

>>26738614
It's a blue, glowy light.

>>26738599
You are back to your old self.

--- items

A whirring mass of gears.

>>
>>26738811
Well She will drink it then! just a little sip
>>
>>26738811
Dreadjaw attempts to walk away from the light, but she ends up circling back to it. She tries again, but something on an instinctual level keeps pulling her back to the light, much like a small fish going after an angler fish's esca. Getting annoyed, she decides to go for the light, tries to make sure barely anyone is watching, and snap down on (steal) the light.

>stealing the blue glowy thing!
[1d10]
>>
>>26738811
>>26738851
''A whisk hmmn?...'' A mirabulous idea sprouts in the mind of the white goat as she magics up a bowl and some cake mix with flour, eggs and the like, mixing up with the strange whisk.
Oh the possibilities of what could come out of it! will it make the cake grow until it covers the continent, forcing the ponies to eat it's healthyness to survive and see the sunlight again? Or will it gain sentience and forcefully feed itself in the mouths of ponies?
either way, she mix the cake up excitedly
>>
>>26738811
Cracking his neck, TADS vanishes (the skill and literally), going back to his old pilfering self with his fancy H.A.N.D device, taking the set of legos (building a lil' gundem that would fit a tiny pony [he names it Honey Bunch after the last anime he spent all night watching {the show isn't even that good, he's just watching it because a friend suggested it to him]}) in one mechanical hoof and pillaging the whirring mass of gears with his fur-covered ones.
>>
>>26738859
As you are about to reach for it a smallpony shouts. "WAIT! Can't you read signs! This is a trans portal." She then points to a identical looking one that is orange. "Anything that goes in will have it's matter rearranged, you could hurt yourself."

The portal's aren't much good for stealing if things get messed up,and are to small for big things, but they look just right for a cannon ball, and cannons balls don't care if they are scrambled,metal is metal.

Congratulations, you knock the pony over and take the stands projecting them.

You have your goal, though you are now under SUSPICION.

-----

>>26738912
Well it LOOKED like a whisk, as soon as it hits the mix, it sparks with electricity,blowing the batter, as the same time, it looks like it can shock things.

---
>>26738914
The gundam moves around once you make it. It's actually pretty cool.

--- items

A small box that says "Change Yourself" Oral Version

A flatscreen pad
>>
>>26739040
''Well... So much for the Cake of DOOM...'' SHe puts it back in place, licking off the batter with a hum as she takes a look at the box. Instead of stealing it, she just does the unexpected and asks if she can try it
>>
>>26739040
TADS grabs flatscreen pad and teleports to the food court before anyone notices it's gone. Once there, he looks if it has any cool applications. He also sees if he can add the whirling mass of gears to the gundam without breaking it. You can always make robots cooler by adding gears to it.
>>
>>26739040
Grinning, Cerulean walks off happily as she has what she came for, as well as some other things.

>>26739040
>>26739064
Feeling like she should enjoy her time a bit more now, Cerulean goes up to Kero mostly to eavesdrop in.
"Ar-r-re you having fun?" Cerulean asks, the sight of a cleaned up and dress-wearing Dreadjaw no doubt being an odd sight. Even more so because 'he' seems to be pulling it all off rather well.
"Too much ner-r-rd talk for my taste."
>>
>>26739064

"Sure! We have three preprogrammed settings.You can see what it would be like to have carnivore teeth. Though I wouldn't use them for long. You can also try the whitening. Or if you are in the mood for the exotic, change your tongue so you can taste gems like a dragon, we have a few you can like, thought don't swallow, this is oral only, so you can't digest them.

You have found the device you need, find some way to take it to complete you mission.

----

>>26739096
When you look at it, the pad streams data past you suddenly.

You know kung fu. As it is totally AWESOME and you HAVE to use it. Your next attack on any enemy must be Kung fu, it's too cool not to be. Also sadly, the gears are just to big to really work with the gundam.

>>26739159
You talk to her.

--- items

A GIANT SHINY RED BUTTON

Seriously it's so shiny
>>
>>26739159
>>26739159
''so far I found nothing but useless knicknacks...Waste of my time...So many mouths that I could be feeding but here I am trying if I can find any use to these gadgets...''
She raises an eyebrown at the shark captain ''And what is it with your attire, Dreadjaw?...And you smell...Actually nice for once...Not the scent of greasy raw fish that I unfortunally grew used to''
>>26739217
''Oooh is that so?'' She smiles
''Well how do I use it then? can you also demonstrate it for me how to change it's settings?''
>>
>>26739217
TADS, with combining his new found kung fu powers and his roguish ways decides he really is the master ninja. After contemplating getting on a realty tv show about parkour, he decides he will strike first against the damned Science fools. He sets off the paper mache volcano, hoping to attract the attention of one of them.

>Paper Mache Volcano, gonna skip rolling to say I fail because I don't want to succeed this roll.
>>
>>26739217
>>26739235
Dreadjaw continues to talk with Kero, now looking at whatever Kero is with some interest from the explanation.

>>26739235
Dreadjaw clears his throat as Kero says his name.
"Now now, have you forgotten my name alr-r-ready? It's Cer-r-rulean Splash. Honestly, how you could confuse me for the cr-r-ruel, though slightly dashing, pir-r-rate is maddening to think about."

At being complimented, Dreadjaw can't help but grin a bit.
"And thank you. I like to think I clean up nice when I r-r-really have to."
>>
>>26739304
She eyes him suspiciously ''Uuh...Yes of course... The cruel...Dashing...Disgusting, filthy, greasy, unhigienic, uneducated, foul-smelling Captain Dreadjaw. Haha how could I have made such a silly mistake...''
>>
>>26739281

First, take a VP. Secondly, the volcano starts to shake and rumble. "STOP FOUL VILLIAN!." Science ninja red drops down to face you.

Describe what AWESOME KUNG FU move you will be using.

---

>>26739235
Oh well, it's complex and I can' really explain. Looks like you might have to actually test it to figure it out. Good thing there is a subject in front of you.

---

--- items

A GIANT SHINY RED BUTTON

Seriously it's so shiny

Seriously, you want to press it.
>>
>>26739350
Kero watches the subject with a friendly, practiced smile as he tries the machine
>>
>>26739345
Dreadjaw's tail tenses up, but all it does is slap against the ground behind Kero instead of actually hitting her.
"Becareful, dear. You'r-r-re in public now, but he could be waiting for you in an alley for something," he says to her through clenched teeth that increase in clenchedness as the sentence goes on.
>>
>>26739350
to clarify since I posted this poorly.

"Oh well, it's complex and I can' really explain."The pony says. Looks like you might have to actually test it to figure it out. Good thing there is a subject in front of you.
>>
>>26739401
''Oh don't worry. I heard that all those rumors about him are just made up stories and that he is the laughingstock among the supervillains... Huhuhu, poor Dreadjaw... I also heard that he has to work on the waterpark cleaning the fish tanks as a job to survive, hmnhheahahahaha...'' She smirks, unnafected by the any many rows of sharp teeth in front of her, giggling in an almost omnious way
>>26739414
''Ooh...Well i don't suppose you would mind it if I did a little test with someone then...''
She leans closer to the pony and whispers ''My friend right here would be perfect''
>>
>>26739350
>>26739444
It is taking a lot for Dreadjaw to not start enjoying some fresh leg of goat at the current moment. But eyeing a bottle, a psuedo bar-brawl is a close second.

Dreadjaw's tail sneaks over to the bottle, flipping it off the table and getting it to crash down on Kero, all while making it seems like some freak accident.

>bottle with something inside it on Kero
[1d10]
>>
>>26739350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8SaaNlkNW4
TADS waves a hoof at the ninja, taunting him as he strikes a pose,

"Fufufu... you call yourself a ninja? Prepare to taste steel! Of my hooves! Of destiny!"

He Vanishes, disappearing from sight before appearing behind Science Ninja Red, shouting the name of his attack before striking,

"Triple-corkscrew high sweep sleeping-bear stance of tiger monkey's paw wingspread double-clawed galactic beam force power life fiber synchronized rainbow imperial arms thirty-eight lives of immortal crane position suicide bomber adjective-adding hyper amazing death punch of villainous and masculine and not at all effeminate attack of the eleven plagues earthquake tsunami master mighty ox prince spirit-speaking anti-weasel matrix balanced-palm spinebreaker lotus tooth-of-dragon burning ice spear chineighs attack of DESTINY."

The next few pages of the comic book are full of colorful depictions of him stabbing the ninja with a pocket knife whilst shouting at the top of his lungs.
>>
>>26739444

"Hey what are you doing!" You force the first setting. The scientist screams, then stops as you stuff a cake in his mouth. "Hey that's pretty tasty." Failure, you mess with some controls, and his teeth enlogate, you keep working at it, getting the hang of it when-

"STOP RIGHT THERE. I Science ninja blue, will not allow you to continue this."

>>26739495
Science ninja red goes down to your Triple-corkscrew high sweep sleeping-bear stance of tiger monkey's paw wingspread double-clawed galactic beam force power life fiber synchronized rainbow imperial arms thirty-eight lives of immortal crane position suicide bomber adjective-adding hyper amazing death punch of villainous and masculine and not at all effeminate attack of the eleven plagues earthquake tsunami master mighty ox prince spirit-speaking anti-weasel matrix balanced-palm spinebreaker lotus tooth-of-dragon burning ice spear chineighs attack of DESTINY.

[1d10] to get up.

>>26739487
It has a tiny ship. It looks like something that might have been Dr Darkmane's goal if he were here. But he isn't.

----
--- items

A GIANT SHINY RED BUTTON

Seriously it's so shiny

1 VP to the first person with a post that presses the button.
>>
>>26739532

Science ninja red is up and in full fighting spirit of BURNING JUSTICE. Refund VP for the attack.
>>
>>26739542
Also, the mini volacnoe is now spewing lava. Against all rules of convection it is only melting things it touches. Like it was done by a comic book writer with not actual knowledge of physics or heat distributions.

But the floor near you is now lava and you have to balance on sinking tables. Failed rolls take 1 hit dmg.
>>
>>26739487
>>26739532
''H-hey! What the...'' She rubs her head as the bottle hits her along with the tiny ship ''Just what in the name of...'' she groans, holding it on her hoof before turning to the blu ninja, rolling her eyes ''Oh it is one of those guys again...What do you want? can't a goat of science help a fellow scientist experiment a little with it's invention?''
>>
>>26739532
"Fufufu. Your heart burns with burning justice that burns! But I shall extinguish it! With this extinguisher! Of fire! A fire extinguisher!"

He runs vertically across the walls (don't question it: kung fu) and grabs a fire extinguisher, spraying it Science Ninja Red. When that proves ineffective besides being disorienting, he jumps across the tables stabbing him some more with his switchblade.

[1d10+1]
>>
>>26739597

"Thank you citizen!" Shouts science ninja blue "But leave this to me, this criminal is dangerous!"
>>
>>26739613
This is referring to the bottle that Splash his Kero with.
>>
>>26739613
''Oh? What criminal are you talking about? I see no criminal here'' She looks around
>>
>>26739532
>>26739597
"Oh, what happened there?" Cerulean says, putting on the worst 'I have no idea what happened' act.
"Maybe its a sign of some kind?"

>>26739613
Cerulean contains what animosity she has for both ninjas and heroes, the large sharkpony quickly making her way behind the ninja.
"Oh, my her-r-ro," she says, sounding ready to swoon over him, "and such a handsome shade of blue as well. It r-r-really suits you."
>>
>>26739661
"HELP!" shouts the scientist. Yeah, you really arn't getting out of this one.

>>26739675
Science ninja blue is female, as are all the science ninja's except pink. She's still flattered, however.

"Yes, I shall protect you,with my science shield!" [1d10]

>>26739603
Red is down, again. Thanks to the power of kung fu.
>>
>>26739715
[1d10] forgot helplessness roll.
>>
>>26739730
Red refuses to stay down, and is back up.

>>26739715
A Science shield appears over blue, Doubling her hits.

--- items

A GIANT SHINY RED BUTTON

Seriously it's so shiny

Okay okay 2 VP to the first person to press it.
>>
>>26739715
''Have some more cake!'' Shut the scientist up with cake ''I know you just loooove it dear...just enjoy it while I keep figuring out how to use the machine, alright? hahahaha''
As a true villain, Kero shall lie until the end!
>>
>>26739752

"Fufufufu. You are a fool, Red Ninja. Now watch as I press this button. It is red! It is shiny! It is your doom! And my destiny!"

He runs over and presses the button, cackling.
>>
>>26739761

A Enourmous light fills the convention all and

PAUSE

To be continued...?
>>
>>26739715
Dreadjaw doesn't seem overly shaken by the gender fact, but keeps acting as the helpless citizen.
"Ooo, so her-r-roic. I think I'll just hide now. Good luck."

With that, Dreadjaw flees this area. Remembering something from a few issues ago, Dreadjaw heads back to the scene of one of her crimes. Specifically: the button that made those adorable plushies.

Wanting more cute versions of herself, she decides to make that her final grab before the illustrators pack up for the night.

>stealing the shiny box with button that made those plushies
>will spend VP for autosuccess because I bare;y use it enough to ever get really low on it most of the time
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.