[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else think at first that Minuette was only acting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Did anyone else think at first that Minuette was only acting like this around Twilight because of her princesshood and that she wasn't actually so naturally exuberant?

How did we get so jaded bros?
>>
>>26728233
>How did we get so jaded bros?
S3 happened, that's how
>>
>>26728233
I think Twilight would have recognized the incongruity.
>>
>>26728253
But Twilight couldn't even remember her friends name, still i would assume she is naturally like this.
>>
>>26728233
That's exactly what I thought at first. Then it just kinda played out with her just naturally being this friendly. If she wasn't so happy and friendly at first, I wouldn't have questioned this so bad.

God damn, I'm questioning multi-colored ponies and why they're being happy
>>
It's amazing how one of the best episodes of the entire series wasn't about big magic quests, monster fighting, or other le Epic bullshit, but about an actual conflict regarding friendship, which is the very essence of the show itself.

With Larson and other veterans out, I'm afraid of the worse, but I'm sure one of the new writers might surprise us with similar gems.

I want to believe
>>
>>26728233
Yeah, I honestly thought they were gonna exploit the fuck out of Twilights princesshood and the lesson ended up being to not be so trusting.

It's sad to know I'm so broken that friendliness seems manipulative to me.
>>
>>26728233
That's a strange thing to assume
>>
>>26728233
>How did we get so jaded
It was an unnecessary change that she had very little input on, nor was it something she actively pursued, and it happened in a way that was completely unsatisfying and arguably too soon.

It brought her character arc to an end 3 seasons too early. Meanwhile, Fash/Rarara make their way towards their dreams bit by bit, and we can enjoy their progress and milestones as they go along. I think

...I might actually be ecstatic as I was when the CMC got their marks (even though I'm not too fond of the design) when Dash finally becomes a frontliner for the wonderbolds and Rarity finally reaches the top of the fashion world.
....but Twilight becoming a princess wasn't something I felt great about. It didn't feel complete, and it resulted ultimately in very little in general.
>>
>>26728394
Dash*
Wonderbolts*
I shouldn't type while only partially sober
>>
>>26728233
I don't think that would be the case, otherwise her friends would have suspected, maybe she was just nervous, i dunno
>>
>>26728290
I've always appreciated character interaction more than action.

Action is flashy and fun but it can be hard to get to know a character all that well by it.
And problems are usually a bit more difficult when you can't just smack them on the head with a blunt object.
>>
>>26728518
...which is why I love some slice of life on this show.
>>
>>26728290

>Amazing

How easily impressed are you? This stuff was common fucking grounds in Season 1 before it just became another "funny" canadian cartoon
>>
>We

You. You got jaded. Shut up.
>>
>>26728591
You're either jaded or an idiot.
>>
>>26728394

>but Twilight becoming a princess wasn't something I felt great about. It didn't feel complete, and it resulted ultimately in very little in general.

Because being a princess isn't the ultimate goal for Twilight, but she don't have another option anymore
>>
>>26728233
Definitely. Glad that wasn't the case in the slightest
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.