[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby dragons need hugs too.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: spike_wants_a_hug.jpg (63KB, 445x700px) Image search: [Google]
spike_wants_a_hug.jpg
63KB, 445x700px
Baby dragons need hugs too.
>>
>>26705252
Do you think Spike gets tired of Rarity cucking him for other stallions all of the time?
>>
>>26705267
Simple Ways proved that he doesn't give a fuck because Rarity's attractions to stallions is skin-deep most of the time. Rarifags like to ignore that episode or say it sucks, though.
>>
I like to thing that Twilight snuggle the shit out of him every evening, reminding him he is first as brother, then assistant.
>>
Spike /ss/ green.
>>
>>26705252
>>
File: 1417185722269.png (13KB, 639x738px) Image search: [Google]
1417185722269.png
13KB, 639x738px
>>26705252
Spike, shut the fuck up and get back in your trash can.
>>
>>26705252
"Fine. But remember, you asked for this."
>You proceed to hug him, lifting him up in the air.
>His head on your shoulder, mid-section wrapped by your arms.
>"Thanks Anon, I nee-"
>Spike gets interrupted by your hand squeezing his ass cheek.
>"Wah, Anon? What are you doing?"
>His face looks adorable, blushed and confused at the action.
"I don't give hugs. I give very special adult hugs."
>The sound of a zipper being pulled and high pitched are the only sounds that could be heard from the castle that day.
>Gagging, slapping and loud moans would make anyone guess what was happening.
>When the dragon came out the castle, it looked like as if he had a quick bath, maybe brushed his teeth as well.
>With the memory in his head of what happened, he blushes.
>Each time someone wanted a hug, that memory would come back and spike would scream "NO" and run away, even from Twilight.
>He never told a soul about what happened.
>>
>>26708762
HOT
>>
>>26708762
>After a few weeks of running from ponies and screaming in fear, Twilight finally kicks him out.
>She could never figure out what was wrong and gave up.
>Spike roamed the streets for a place to stay, but he was afraid of the ponies trying to go and touch him.
>He ran into one last house and he stood in fear after it's door was open.
>Anon was the one who opened the door.
>He gave a cruel smile that made Spike cry and turn around.
>But Anon grabbed the dragon and brought him into his home.
>He used one arm to hold spike and the other to lock the door.
"So you came back for more of my hugs?"
>"N-no Anon! Please, don't! I was just trying to find a place to stay."
"A place to stay? And you came here?"
"You must of thought that if you lived with me, you could get more special hugs didn't you?"
>"No I did- AH!"
>Spike's speech was interrupted once more with a squeeze of his ass.
>Face red from embarrassment that was clear as day to Anon.
"If you tell me the truth, I will let you live here. I mean, I must be your last resort right?"
>He squeezes Spikes ass a bit harder, making Spike yelp.
"Come on now, tell me that you want me to 'hug' you more."
>Spike thought about the sitation at claw. He really did have no where to go. He must of freaked them out by yelling and running away.
>Spike hangs his head in shame, looking down.
>"I want you to..."
"What was that?"
>"I want you to give me more special hugs."
"I still can't hear you"
>"I WANT YOU TO DO MORE SPECIAL ADULT HUGS TO ME! I WANT YOU TO HUG ME HARD!"
>Anon's smirked as he went up the stairs and goes towards his room.
>He kicks his door open and tosses the dragon on the bed, stomach down, ass up.
>The dragon had tears in his eyes, crying that he actually said that and was going to experience more hugs.
>If anyone was near the home, they would hear the loud bed squeaks and moans.
>They would hear a high pitch voice saying "Ple-ase, you are being too rough" , "Please not inside!" or "Not the mirror!"
>>
>>2670905
DONT STOP
>>
>>26709056
>Not the mirror!"
I wonder what this could mean
>>
>>26709056
>Over time, the dragon learned that he had to learn his place in Anon's home if he was allowed to stay there.
>He became more obedient to Anon and more willing.
>The new sounds from the room were now squeals of delight, moans of pure pleasure, gagging, smacking and slapping.
>"I want more of your cum in my mouth."
>"I want more hugs, I want to hug your cock."
>"I'm a hug slut, treat me like one."
>The dragon learned so many new words, so many new positions and ways to enjoy the hugs.
>There was a search for him once, Twilight wanted her little adoptive brother back, but he was nowhere to be found.
>She went to Anon's place and heard just moaning.
>She knocked and Anon responded through the closed door, Spike having a cock in his ass and a door on his face.
>She apologizes for disrupting, not knowing it was spike he was fucking.
>She wanted to know where her brother was. As she spoke though, Spike recognizes her voice.
>He gets tighter and covers his mouth. He didn't want Twilight to see him like that.
>Anon notices his tightness and decides to fuck him harder as he Talked to twilight.
>Once Anon came, Spike did as well. Twilight thought she heard Spikes voice. But thought of it as a trick that was played on her ears.
>Anon wouldn't fuck spike, Twilight thought.
>She thought wrong and left his home.
>Anon smirks at Spike and changes their position.
>>
>>26709201
>Anon plunges his dick in Spike and looks him in the eye
"That was your only chance on going home. You must really love my cock to stay here."
>Spike closed his eyes for a moment before opening them with a smile.
>"I want your cock. Twilight doesn't have a cock. You are the only one with a cock."
>Anon thrusts deeper into Spike, hearing his confession only made him harder
>"I've grown to love your cock. My ass wants your cock, it wants your cum."
>"I want your cock in my mouth after you've cum in my ass. I want your cum and Cock. Twilight doesn't have that."
>Anon thrusts one last time, making the little dragon yell loudly as he cums. Though the dragon got cum on himself do to their position.
>Seeing the dragon get covered in his own cum, Anon cums in him once more.
>Before he became empty, he stuck his cock in Spikes mouth and made sure the little dragon got his fair share of cum in his mouth.
>Spike never wanted to leave now. He has everything he ever wanted...
>And so did Anon.
>Spike was forever his slut.
End.

>>26709179
He made Spike look at himself getting fucked. Made sure to make him see his cock getting in his ass. Spike didn't want to see that at the time, but now he does.

>>26709147
Guessing that was for me? Sorry, it's done now. r8 m8?
>>
>>26709223
8/10

Still waiting for gay colt on baby dragon green
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.