[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civilization Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 9

File: FUCKING ZIGGER SCUM.png (27KB, 828x868px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING ZIGGER SCUM.png
27KB, 828x868px
You know the drill. Last action is here
Sickle bro grabs his tool again and goes out for food. He gets enough to keep everyone happy, but the supply is depleted again by the end of things. One of the females goes out to explore, finding a tree with fruit on it! She grabs some to take back, knowing it isn't poisonous thanks to the herbalist thing. The tree is now barren. The shaman mare tells a story about an ancient king named Caesar who had led his tribe of dogs to being one of the greatest ancient civilizations. The two males that had listened feel like they could do anything. There are also some weird plants growing nearby that are identified as medicinal. They also could be drugs if you wanted to eat them.

The Tribe is situated in a nice area in the Zebrica plains. Some wild grass grows in many directions around the area, but there seems to be a path trampled through it that leads to the spring.
Population: Four males, two females
Special: One shaman
Army: No soldiers, but the sickle might help
Infrastructure: Does a firepit count?
Tech: Herbalists
Food: 1 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn.
Morale: Everyone is pretty happy
Relations: N/A for now

A. Pick the herbs for later use
B. Harvest some grasses for food
C. Reproduce
D. Explore some more
E. Eat the herbs because drugs
F. Other action (suggest)
>>
b
>>
>>26698942
Other. Grab all herbs, put tips in fire. Smoke the joint with tribe. Starve to death.
>>
>>26698942
Harvest grasses for food
>>
>>26698942
>File name
>>
>>26698942
As said last thread,we should stay where we are and not be nomads.

We harvest food,we have some zebras have sex,and have the rest build houses.
>>
>>26698942
Other
Pray to the Goddess Celestia and hope that her Aryan Alicorn Greatness will take mercy upon your disgusting striped hide
>>
>>26698942
hope tribe enjoys cannibalism
>>
>>26699118
>Praying to heresy

No,we pray to ancient zebra spirits.

>>26699093
This is good
>>
Looks like collecting food, fucking and houses has taken the lead. Do you want both females to be preggers or just the not-shaman? They'll be useless for three turns or so. Also,
>Not praying to King Caesar
>>
>>26698942
You OP that made diamond dog civilization?
>>
>>26699174
I wish I could be as great as that OP. Nah, I'm a different guy. I was there for that thread, though.
>>
>>26699171
The non-shaman
>>
Someone else needs to make a civ thread, different species, but same living biome. Some anons go one thread, other anons to the other. Then after growing, tribes will go at war. When battle happens the OPs with meet in one of the threads. Anons on both sides say what the soldiers do etc.
>>
>>26699229
Sounds fucking badass. You'd have to get some really unbiased OPs, though, to ensure they don't just give their Civ some sort of godly super weapon to decimate the other side. Anywho, I'mma type up the next update now.
>>
>>26699268
So... Lawsman and... you or other op
>>
>>26699295
And how would you know of Lawsmen?
>>
Sickle bro is once again forced into the grind. Thanks, Sickle Bro. Two zebras go out to a nice, shady area and start fucking like rabbits. The last three go to work building a shelter for two. There is a pillar of smoke in the distance.

The Tribe is situated in a nice area in the Zebrica plains. Some wild grass grows in many directions around the area, but there seems to be a path trampled through it that leads to the spring.
Population: Four males, two females, one is preggers (One child in three turns
Infrastructure: Firepit, 3 Homes (Finished in 2 turns)
Food: 1 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn.
Morale: Everyone is pretty happy

A. Pick medicinal herbs
C. Reproduce
D. Explore some more
E. Construction
F. Check out the smoke
G. Other action (suggest)
>>
Begin a policy of eugenics to weed out all genetic weaknesses, and create a race of muscular, high endurance überzebra
>>
>>26699348
Have the shaman investigate the smoke,have Sickle Bro find some seeds from the grasses and make a farm out of said seeds.The rest can contribute to the house making.
>>
>>26699370
Can't we just pray to the Zebra Spirits for that?
>>26699378
This
>>
>>26699370
You're fun. I like you.
>>26699295
I dunno if I'd really fit the bill. As I mentioned when this started, this is my first time running stuff like this. Other OP would probably fare better.
>>
>>26699347
Equestrian dungeons
Am namefag in disguise.
>>26699348
A better bet for the trib v tribe would be if you just did both threads. No bias against yourself.
Get more food
>>
>>26699429
I may or may not be the same.

And shouldn't we make a farm?
>>
File: PoneCiv.png (2MB, 1841x3681px) Image search: [Google]
PoneCiv.png
2MB, 1841x3681px
So far it seems like y'all want to make a farm. Want someone to check out the smoke or no? That only got one vote. Also, posting the chart for reference to things.
>>
>>26699348
investigat smoke
>>
>>26699378
>>26699528
>>
>>26699553
>>26699528
I am in full support of everything listed here
>>
Sickle bro goes out to gather seeds for a farm. The shaman is sent to investigate the smoke, where she finds another village! Well, what looks like another village. They seem to have discovered magical lighting, as a lantern with no flame glows outside of a single hut. The fire was already put out and the village seems abandoned. Odd. Something calls out from the bushes and she is greeted by a cyan blue unicorn. "Who are you?" The cyan mare asks, seemingly scared. The remaining three workers construct their homes.

Population: Four males, two females, one is preggers (One child in two turns)
Infrastructure: Firepit, 3 Homes (Finished next turn)
Food: 0 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn.
Morale: Everyone is a bit peckish, but suffers no penalty

A. Pick medicinal herbs
C. Reproduce
D. Explore some more
E. Construction
F. Talk to the unicorn
>>
>>26699638
Have Sickle Bro make the farm.Have the Shaman ask "I am the shaman of my tribe and who are you?" in rhymes.Finally,keep on constructing the houses.
>>
>>26699695
"I am the shaman of my tribe, the tribe that speaks in rhymes"
>>26699638
Are we getting tribe war anytime soon?
Get food
>>
>>26699716
If you want war you can have it. I only pull the strings.
>>
>>26699749
>>26699716
Tis' too early for war.

I suggest we make the farm
>>
>>26699695
Or this
>>
So, farm and talk to the other horse?
>>
>>26699749
meant the kind of war other anon described (building up tribe, then going to war etc.)
>>
>>26699817
Oh. Maybe, I dunno. Anywho, I guess I should update. Forewarning: I can't rhyme
>>
>>26699810
Yes.

I assume that zebra would give birth and construction would be compelte also.
>>
>>26699861
You dont have to rhyme.Just add some flavor saying the Shaman(should we name our shaman?)spoke in rhymes

Besides our diplomacy is our specialty
>>
>>26699817
Silly anon,our zebras would revolt if we attacked another tribe
>>
Sickle Bro goes about creating a farm. It's pretty fucking baller, honestly. The houses are finished building, providing enough space for nine ponies to live in comfortably. The shaman is left to do some diplomacy, then. "The shaman of my tribe am I. But, who is this mare that has caught my eye?" The hornhead seems more than a little confused by the odd speech pattern, but goes with it anyway. "Oh. I'll call you Shaman, then. I'm Sunstreak, I was a scout for my tribe before... Well, everypony's gone now. It's just me... C... Can I come with you? I really don't like being alone out here. What if those birds come back?"

The Tribe is situated in a nice area in the Zebrica plains. Some wild grass grows in many directions around the area, but there seems to be a path trampled through it that leads to the spring. The campfire burns brightly and now some houses are made!
Population: Four males, two females, one is preggers (One child in next turn)
Infrastructure: Firepit, 3 Homes
Food: 0 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn.
Morale: Everyone is cranky now, and hungry

A. Pick medicinal herbs
C. Reproduce
D. Explore some more
E. Construction
F. Take the hornhead home
G. Leave her there
H. Other action (suggest)
>>
>>26699925
We need food, we have enough people now, hmm... Execute the hornhead and drag the corpse back to the tribe. Use her as food.
>>
If quints, anyone above me is the one who is chosen for our move
>>
>>26699925
>What if those birds come back?

Griffins?

Have 3 zebras gather food,accept Sunstreak into the tribe,and have Sickle Bro ACTUALLY MAKE THE FARM FOR FUCKS SAKE GOD
>>
>>26699925
I guess this because we need food
>>
>>26699959
But we could use her magic against the suppposed griffons.
>>26699925
Ask Sunstreak about these "birds" and let her join us
>>
>>26699988
this is what I meant>>26699959
>>
File: 1414995450111.png (290KB, 379x545px) Image search: [Google]
1414995450111.png
290KB, 379x545px
>>26700000
Noice
>>
>>26699976
Oh fuck, forgot the farm. Kek. Farm is added on for free, to make up for my incompetency. Plus two foods.
>>
>>26700000
oooo, ahhhh
>>
>>26700000
Quints say we let her join us
>>
>>26700012
Wait, I'm a fucking retard. Thought I forgot the farm but I didn't. No free farm, faggerinos. Anywho, y'all accept Sunstreak into tribe and finish the farm. Want the three idle guys to do anything?
>>
>>26700041
G A T H E R F O O O D

Q U I N T S S A Y L E T I N A N D A S K
>>
>>26700041
Gather extra food, we'll need it at some point
>>
Sickle Bro finishes the farm. Huzzah! Plus 1 food per turn. The other three ponies harvest grasses, totaling out at 3 food. Shaman accepts Sunstreak into the tribe, giving you a unicorn ally! The child is born, adding a healthy filly to the tribe. All is well, is it not?

The Tribe is situated in a nice area in the Zebrica plains. Some wild grass grows in many directions around the area, but there seems to be a path trampled through it that leads to the spring. The campfire burns brightly and now some houses are made!
Population: Four males, two females, one unicorn female, one filly. Eight total One female is preggers (One child in next turn)
Infrastructure: Firepit, 3 Homes
Food: 2 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn. 1 food added per turn.
Morale: Pretty okay, I guess

A. Pick medicinal herbs
C. Reproduce
D. Explore some more
E. Construction
>>
>>26700123
Swear to fucking god. If I fuck up again...
Sunstreak is asked about the birds. "They uh... They had beaks and stuff, like normal ones. But their back ends looked like cats or something. I don't wanna talk about it."
>>
>>26700123
Make some sort of alter for the Zebra Spirits,have two zebras explore surroundings,Sickle Bro expands farm.
The rest sans Shaman gather food.
Have Shaman comfort Sunstreak
>>
No other votes? Should we call it a night, then?
>>
>>26700191
Voting for this
>>26700389
Sorry op, been playing some vidya and haven't checked the thread recently
>>
>>26700533
Eh. Might as well get one more out, then call it a night. I'll make some new bread if this one dies in the night.
>>
Shaman is tasked with comforting Sunstreak. It goes pretty well. Two zebras head out and explore. The two end up finding a small stockpile of gems stashed in a thicket. Sickle Bro expands the farm. One zebra goes about creating an altar to the spirits, leaving one zebra
to gather food whilst the child sits at home.
The Tribe is situated in a nice area in the Zebrica plains. Some wild grass grows in many directions around the area, but there seems to be a path trampled through it that leads to the spring. The campfire burns brightly and now some houses are made.
Population: Four males, two females, one unicorn female, one filly. Eight total.
Infrastructure: Firepit, 3 Homes, Altar (Complete in three turns)
Food: 2 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn. 2 food added per turn.
Morale: Some of the tribe is feeling a bit drained, but otherwise are fine.
Loot: 7 gems
A. Pick medicinal herbs
C. Reproduce
D. Explore some more
E. Construction
>>
>>26700715
I wasn't here for any previous thread so what is the terrain around us?
>>
>>26700757
It's on the plains. Kinda hilly n shit, lots of grasses. Also, goodnight bump
>>
>>26700715
lets harvest and explore some more
>>
>>26700141
PAGE 10 BUMP
>>
Bumperooni
>>
File: 1418514388865.png (89KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1418514388865.png
89KB, 450x450px
Bump
>>
>>26704846
thanks nurse
>>
Boop
>>
>>26706314
Bumpbump
>>
Bump no more, my little ponies, for I have returned. Any votes for the next action?
>>
>>26707080
Have Sickle Bro expand farm once more.

Have Shaman tell a story to the young filly.

2 Build the altar.

The rest explore.
>>
>>26707080
>Expand farm
Gotta get food supply up so we can increase our numbers.
>>
>>26707108
This
>>
>>26707108
Voting for this
>>
Sickle Bro expands the farm again, giving the tribe three food per turn. Two of the males assist with the altar, making it go a bit faster than if it were being built by one. It should be done soon. Shaman tells a story to the filly; a story of conquests by zebras of old. The filly is especially bubbly and playful that day, boosting morale to the entire tribe. The remaining zebra and the unicorn go out to explore. They find the remnants of a village, in which a few odd devices rest. They can be opened and appear to be filled with strange symbols, as well as some pictures.

The Tribe is situated in a nice area in the Zebrica plains. Some wild grass grows in many directions around the area, but there seems to be a path trampled through it that leads to the spring. The campfire burns brightly and now some houses are made.

Population: Four males, two females, one unicorn female, one filly. Eight total.
Infrastructure: Firepit, 3 Homes, Altar (Complete next turn)
Food: 2 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn. 3 food added per turn.
Morale: Some of the tribe is feeling a bit drained, but positive energy flows freely among the tribe.

A. Attempt to decipher the symbols
C. Reproduce
D. Explore some more
E. Construction
>>
>>26707255
Make builders hut, use hut to train getter builders.
>>
>>26707255
Have a Zebra take the odd devices back to the tribe and Sunstreak can take the stockpile of gems back>>26700715
Have Shaman poke around said unicorn's abandoned village for anything usefull.
Sicklebro can try to research better materials for sickles.The rest can build this>>26707267
>>
>>26707284
Tis
>>
>>26707284
>>26707267
These are the actions, then? No other votes? Also, I just wanted to check in and see if I'm going at a good pace or not. Am I updating too fast/too slow? Bug me about shit if you'd like to see something fiddled with.
>>
>>26707378
You could update a little bit quicker.

Other than that you are fine.
>>
Sickle Bro tries to research new materials for sickles. He fails in this endeavor, despite his intimate love and knowledge of sickles. Better luck next time.The gems and symbol-containers are taken back to the central camp. Shaman travels back to the unicorn camp to search for anything useful, but only manages to grab the magical lantern before getting an intense feeling that she won't make it back alive if she stays much longer. She grabs hold of the somewhat sticky lantern and quickly makes her way back. She could have sworn she heard laughing, however. The remaining two zebra go about construction, one finishing the altar and the other starting a builder's hut. Without learning some metal working technologies, this hut will be little more than a tool shed.

Infrastructure: Firepit, 3 Homes, Altar (Complete next turn)
Food: 3 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn. 3 food added per turn.
Morale: The tribe is feeling somewhat sluggish now, as well as a fear of spirits making its way around camp, though the unicorn is unaffected due to a lack of spirituality.

A. Attempt to decipher the symbols
C. Reproduce
D. Explore some more
E. Construction
>>
>>26707496
>C. Reproduce
>>
>>26707496
Use unicorn to help build the builder hut, she can magic some metal into existence and help float the materials into place.
>>
>>26707496
Have Shaman visit the alter to appease the spirits that are scaring the tribe.
Have Sickle Bro take a look at the gems for usefulness
Have some zebras mate
Have Unicorn help out with builder's hut in case she knows about metal working.
Half of the rest tries to decipher symbols,other half teach self defense techniques.
>>
>>26707633
Dubs say we do it.
>>
>>26707633
That comes out uneven. You want 2 to do self defense or decipher?
>>
>>26707710
Nevermind. I fucked up again
>>
>>26707633
This
>>26707720
How did you fuck up?
>>
Shaman visits the altar to appease the spirits. Oddly enough, she finds nothing wrong. Sickle Bro tries to appraise gems and finds them to seem... Well, magical. He's sure Shaman could do something cool with them if she was allowed to tinker with them. One zebra tries to decipher the symbols, but doesn't make any real progress. He feels like he could crack it eventually, though. Two zebras start fuckin', leaving the female pregnant again. The tribe's filly is now officially an adult, leaving her able to work. The unicorn aids in the Builder's Hut's construction by sharing her knowledge of creating a forge. She doesn't know one would use it once it's built, but she is confident that the tribe could figure it out. A zebra takes some time to train himself to fight if need be. The unicorn is especially perky among the drained zebra.

Population: Four males, two females, one unicorn female, one filly. Eight total. 1F is pregnant (Child in three turns)
Army: One soldier (complete in six turns), Sickle Bro might let him borrow the sickle
Infrastructure: Firepit, 3 Homes, Altar, Builder's Hut (Complete in two turns), Forge (Complete in two turns)
Tech: Herbalists, Metal Working, Writing (Six turns)
Food: 4 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn. 3 food added per turn.
Morale: The tribe is feeling somewhat sluggish now, as well as a fear of spirits making its way around camp, though the unicorn is unaffected due to a lack of spirituality.
Loot: 7 gems, 1 sticky green lantern

A. Use the gems to start magical research
C. Reproduce
D. Explore some more
E. Construction
>>
>>26707803
Did some math wrong. Might start restricting things to having the whole tribe move toward a single goal at a time. I should start writing this all down, honestly.
>>
>>26707837
Could the griffons be watching us this very moment?

Have Sunstreak decipher the symbols.
Have Shaman do something with the gems.
Get some zebras to help out with the Bulider's Hut and Forge
Sickle Bro tries to make medicinal drugs out of herbs.
Soldier Zebra trains while realizing that these are no spirits,but BIRDS!
Also GOD,mind updating population and such so we don't get confused.
>>
>>26707922
Nice dubs.

This all seems good,but what if the sources of the laughter attacks us?

Not objecting to these actions though.
>>
>>26707922
This,except we have more zebras train.
>>
Sunstreak takes a crack at deciphering the symbols, making some nice headway with it. Shaman fiddles with the gems, finding that they could most likely be used to imbue objects with arcane power. Sickle Bro uses some herbs from around the camp to make some medicine. Good for a cold or little owie. It would probably make for a good trade item, too. Soldier Zebra continues his training while the remaining zebra assist in construction.

Population: 4 males, 3 females, 1 unicorn female. Eight total. 1F is pregnant (Child in 2 turns)
Army: One soldier (complete in 5 turns), Sickle Bro might let him borrow the sickle
Infrastructure: Firepit, 3 Homes, Altar, Builder's Hut (Complete next turn), Forge (Complete next turn)
Tech: Herbalists, Metal Working, Writing (5 turns), Basic enchantments (3 turns)
Food: 5 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn. 3 food added per turn.
Morale: The tribe is starting to perk up again
Loot: 7 gems, 1 sticky green lantern, 1 medicine

A. Use the gems to start magical research
C. Reproduce
D. Explore some more
E. Construction
>>
>>26708182
Begin research with shaman and unicorn?
>>
>>26708182
Have Sickle Bro make some 'medicine' for himself
Have the recruit make a makeshift weapon to train with.
A group of 4 zebras can go out and find anything useful.
Shaman and Sunstreak should decipher the code and enchantments together
The rest work on construction
>>
>>26708227
This
>>
>>26708182
Have the tribe have some rest, might do them some good after working so hard for so long.
Keep watch for the skies though for any danger.
>>
A bit of >>26708289 and >>26708243 should be good
>>
Sickle Bro makes himself a nice batch of drugs. There's no telling what the drugs will actually do, but he thinks he's getting the hang of it. The training zebra makes a makeshift weapon for himself to train with. 4 zebras go out into the plains to search for supplies, only to find two Gryphons. "Hey," one says. "Who the hell are you freaks?" They don't seem hostile yet; just cautious. Shaman and Sunstreak decipher the symbols together.

Population: 4 males, 3 females, 1 unicorn female. Eight total. 1F is pregnant (Child next turn)
Army: One soldier (complete in 4 turns), Sickle Bro might let him borrow the sickle
Infrastructure: Firepit, 3 Homes, Altar, Builder's Hut, Forge
Tech: Herbalists, Metal Working, Writing (4 turns), Basic enchantments (2 turns)
Food: 6 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn. 3 food added per turn.
Relations: Gryphons; They don't want you dead but don't really care if you're alive, either
Loot: 7 gems, 1 sticky green lantern, 1 medicine, 1 narcotic

A. Diplomacy
C. Reproduce
D. Explore some more
E. Construction
F. Attack the Gryphons
>>
>>26708289
Shite. I was typing stuff up before this loaded.
>>
>>26708406
First priority is to hide Sunstreak.
Have Shaman tell Sunstreak to hide somewhere and proceed to stand by the fireplace.
Over with the 4 zebras;with our specialty in diplomacy,have one of the zebras talk it out saying"We are but a simple tribe and do not wish to cause trouble"
Sickle Bro goes to find better plants.
Have some zebras make a better sickle using the gems.
>>
>>26708420
What about the forge and hut?
>>
>>26708406
Sickle bro come to the gryphons with the drug, just say, "Try some of this and you will see, how we can stand our families.". Thats all I can think of to do right now.
>>
>>26708531
Wait a minute.Could we possibly trade with the Griffons?Possibly give them some of Sickle's medicine for something else?
>>
>>26708490
They're complete.

>>26708531
I sense a drug empire brewing. Is this how the zebra shall become great? Get everyone else too stoned to fight back?
>>
>>26708565
I'm guessing that's Sickle Bro's master plan.
If we could get art of Sickle Bro and Shaman that would be great.
>>
>>26708594
Too bad I'm not a drawfag
>>
>>26708531
Also add "But this pleasure comes at a price, maybe some food, arcane items, or others.
Then, maybe you can come meet our brothers."
>>
>>26708594
I gotchu

Anywho, y'all wanna sell the Gryphons some drugs? You still gonna hide Sunstreak, get better drugs and make a new sickle?
>>
File: 1457314463223.jpg (24KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
1457314463223.jpg
24KB, 480x516px
>>26708712
Nice drawing senpai
>>
>>26708712
This seems fine.

Our bonus in diplomacy will make this a success.
>>
Bamp
>>
Sunstreak is hidden away. Shaman stands by the fire pit to distract stuff. The four zebras negotiate with the Gryphons, giving them a small sample of the narcotics Sickle Bro had made. The Gryphons quite like it and arrange to buy some more later, saying they will aid the zebra should they be attacked. The Gryphons also offer knowledge of a changeling hive in return for the narcotics the zebra currently possess. Sickle Bro searches for better plants, but does not find any. He will have to stick to his normal plants. Three gems are used to create a sparkly sickle.

Population: 4 males, 3 females, 1M (child) 1 unicorn female. Nine total.
Special: 1 Shaman
Army: One soldier (complete in 3 turns), Sickle Bro might let him borrow the sickle
Tech: Herbalists, Metal Working, Writing (3 turns), Basic enchantments (Next turn)
Food: 7 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn. 3 food added per turn.
Relations: Gryphons; They don't want you dead but don't really care if you're alive, either
Loot: 4 gems, 1 sticky green lantern, 1 medicine, 1 narcotic

A. Negotiate Trade (Tell me what you faggots want)
B. Have Sickle Bro make a drug farm
C. Reproduce
D. Explore
E. Construction
F. Other action (Suggest)
>>
>>26708828
>Build/Research Simple tools
>>
>>26708828
Hand Sickle the new sickle and with it make the drug farm.
Train a zebra into being a builder.
Have Shaman and Suntreak continue to research writing.
Give the recruit the old sickle
Have the group of 4 tell the griffons that they will arrange a negotiation for tomorrow.
The rest can construct additional housing.
>>
>>26708828
Tell Unicorn that, if it wants to live with us or live at all, it's gotta start making us some drugs.
>>
>>26708900
OR....we could train her into making medicine and not narcotics.
>>
>>26708828
this >>26708896 + this >>26708900
>>
>>26708900
We should word it in a way as to not alarm Sunstreak.
>>
So, Sunstreak is gonna make drugs instead of deciphering the symbols or making meds? Also, did you all wanna give up the drugs you already have to secure the alliance real good or keep it for yourself for a bit?
>>
>>26708978
I am in support of having Sunstreak deciphering the symbols.At least we can do it later.

And we would be making negotiations tomorrow as planned.Or one in-game cycle.
>>
>>26708912
We could always have her do it later.
>>
>>26708978
She can make drugs. We also need the drug farm.
>>
Bamp
>>
Sickle Bro is given the sparkly sickle, which he uses to make a small plot for narcotic production. Shaman gets to work deciphering the symbols while Sunstreak makes some drugs. The recruit is given the old sickle with which to train. Negotiations are set for next turn and the Gryphons leave. The four zebra return to the tribe.

Population: 4 males, 3 females, 1M (child) 1 unicorn female. Nine total.
Army: One soldier (complete in 2 turns). Rusty sickle, Sparkly sickle
Tech: Herbalists, Metal Working, Writing (2 turns), Basic enchantments
Food: 8 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn. 3 food added per turn.
Relations: Gryphons; The gryphons want some of what you're sellin'. Trade partners.
Loot: 4 gems, 1 sticky green lantern, 1 medicine, 2 narcotics

A. Expand drug farm
C. Reproduce
D. Explore
E. Construction
F. Try to find the Gryphon home
G. Other action (Suggest)

I don't think I'm gonna go for training into professions aside from soldiers. I have proven I'm barely capable of keeping track of our current stuff, so pretty much anyone can do anything except special skills. Magic, shamanism, fighting, etc.
>>
>>26709154
With our newfound basic enchantments,have Shaman cast something on the campfire to make it efficient.
Have Sickle Bro make the drug farm
Starstreak can make medicinal drugs
The rest can make housing and some basic walls.The child can help Sickle
>>
>>26709263
This
Shouldnt we train another zebra into being our next shaman?
>>
>>26709263
Child is unable to work.
>>
>>26709154
Yo GOD,make another shitty MSpaint art of Starstreak.
>>
>>26709288
Can he just help out like any other innocent child would.
And how long does childhood last?
>>
File: Sunstreak Begs to Be Killed.png (41KB, 1166x856px) Image search: [Google]
Sunstreak Begs to Be Killed.png
41KB, 1166x856px
>>26709293
Ask and ye shall recieve
>>
>>26709154
Explore
Maybe find some new plants/fruits we can gets seeds for to expand our farm.
>>
>>26709303
About three turns or so.
>>
>>26709343
It would be better if Polandball was next to her saying "I can into space!"
>>
>>26709154
More Foals!
Seriously though we have a nice stable food income and stockpile to sustain a higher population
>>
>>26709437
How many females would get preggers? When prego, they can't work. But there isn't really much y'all need to be doing right now anyway, you're pretty much set. For reference, every 3 pones takes up one food.
>>
>>26709462
Hurry the fuck up.
>>
>>26709526
Blasphemy
>>
>>26709534
Tom foolery
>>
Shaman messes with the enchantments around the fire. Fire enchantment has been discovered! Sickle bro finishes the drug farm, now giving the group a steady supply of narcotics. The other zebra begin creating new home structures. Oddly enough, Sunstreak disappeared in the night. So did one of the tribe members. An excess of green goo was found in the tribe's camp site.

Population: 3 males, 3 females, 1M (child) Seven total.
Army: One soldier (complete next turn). Rusty sickle, Sparkly sickle
Infrastructure: Firepit, 3 Homes, Altar, Builder's Hut, Forge. 2 homes (complete next turn)
Tech: Herbalists, Metal Working, Writing (Next turn), Basic enchantments
Food: 8 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn. 3 food added per turn.
Relations: Gryphons; The gryphons want some of what you're sellin'. Trade partners. Changelings; hostile. It's doubtful that they will openly attack.
Loot: 4 gems, 1 sticky green lantern, 1 medicine, 3 narcotics. Plus one narcotic per turn

A. Expand drug farm
C. Reproduce
D. Explore
E. Construction
F. Look for the missing tribe member
G. Have the Gryphons look for tribe member
H. Other action (Suggest)
>>
>>26709599
Explore
>>
gay
>>
>>26709599
Have some zebra look for the missing tribe members. Get Gryphons to help with the promise of drugs.
>>
Eh. It's pretty much been an hour, not too many votes. I'mma call it a night and log the last update. Feel free to discuss what you all wanna do with the Civ, though. This thread doesn't have to be pure updates and votes, y'know.
>>
>>26709935
Hey op imma take a stab at the dark and say you go to /tg/ right?
If so what Civ/Quest are you most interested in now
>>
night cycle
>>
PAGE 10 BUMP
>>
>>26712878
through the ages
>>
secs
>>
Bamp
>>
>>26715971
>>
>>26710647
I pop into /tg/ every now and then, but nowhere near as much as /mlp/ or /b/. I'm not all that experienced in this sort of thing; in fact, I've never even done a table top. This Civ thread is my first time doing stuff that is /tg/ worthy.
>>
File: 10 ouda 10.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
10 ouda 10.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>26716470
Oh then you have to look into the archives and read up on Hive Queen Quest.
Hands down best Civ Quest I've been apart of.
Deep storyline along with large scale ground and space warfare.
>>
>>26716528
I'll do that, then. Mayhaps I can even learn a thing or two about not being a shit... Whatever the hell I'm called. Would GM fit here?
>>
>>26709599
Have Sickle Bro and another zebra meet up with the griffons and give them two narcotics.
Have Shaman investigate excess goo.
The recruit and a zebra can search for the missing equines.
>>
Are you typing it up?
>>
Experiencing some health issues, updates might not come today. I'll try my damndest, though.
>>
File: Howdy Neighbor!.png (56KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Howdy Neighbor!.png
56KB, 480x480px
Bumprini Neighbor!
>>
>>26716582
Yeah GM would work in this case yeah
>>26716803
Hope you feel better though, here's the archive link with the 50+ threads the quest has lasted so far
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Hive+queen+quest
>>
GODisafaggotbump
>>
PAGE 10 BUMP #12
>>
>>26718288
Bump
>>
>>26718919
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.