[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty Work CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: dirtywork2.png (147KB, 748x521px) Image search: [Google]
dirtywork2.png
147KB, 748x521px
The story of a rather neurotic mare on her quest to escape crippling debt by doing odd jobs for some not so trustworthy ponies.

Last Thread: >>25957198

Castlist: http://pastebin.com/eSW5Hevs
>>
Yay, new thread.

Greet Tally with the cheeriness of a thousand suns when she comes in the room.
>>
>>25983598
>>25983615
>>25983694
>You spend a few seconds going over the phrase "Good morning Tally!" in your mind before she enters as you clean off your plate in the sink, making sure that you'd have it just right.
>As she crosses the threshold, you smile and motion to the pancakes you'd made, cheerfully greeting her just as you'd prepared.
"Good morning Tally!"
>In response, you get a moan as she stumbles over to the plate offered, before rubbing one of her temples and levitating it over to the small table you'd been eating at previously.
>"Headache... Thanks for breakfast."
>She mumbles, taking the syrup and absolutely drowning her meal in it.

>input action
>>
>>25983784
Maybe we have some ibuprofen. Would that help?
>>
>>25983784
Use less syrup than usual to compensate

Ask if she had the headache last night too. We noticed she went to bed early.
>>
>>25983573
>Lovey's
I wonder where I heard that before.
>>
>>25983784
Perhaps you would like an Indneighian head massage?
>>
>>25983811
>>25983823
>>25983858
"Well, maybe you should try a little less syrup than usual. Were you having this last night too? You did seem to be in bed a little earlier than usual..."
>Tally shakes her head.
>"No, I just was feeling crappy about stuff and didn't want to think about it any longer. Normally it's pretty hard to get to bed, but tonight it just sort of clicked. Odd..."
>She follows your suggestion with the syrup and drains a little of her plate's liquid into the sink, before then returning to the table and continuing to munch away.
>Wincing in pain, she gives the newspaper you left for her a cursory look.
>You rack your brains for a way to help, feeling a little sorrowful for her pain.
>There's no ibuprofen or the like in the house sadly, but maybe a massage would help.
"Oh, alright... Would you like an Indneighian head massage then? Soothes the soul."
>You ask cheerfully, but Tally waves you off with a laugh.
>"No, no, I'm fine... All I need is a little rest and I'll be a-ok..."

>input action
>>
>>25984069
Maybe some coffee then? Caffeine helps with headaches.
>>
>>25984069
So, I have an idea of where we could go today, but is there anything in particular you wanted to do?
>>
>>25984069
Alright then, hope you still feel up for lunch later.
>>
>>25984069
Tell her about the place we're considering for our lunch.
>>
>>25984097
>>25984126
>>25984127
>>25984334
"Maybe some coffee then? Caffeine helps with headaches."
>But again, Tally shakes her head.
>"Coffee normally gives me the shakes..."
>Starting to feel a little concerned, you shift nervously and ask.
"Well, I hope you're still up for lunch later... I found a nice deli you might like! The newspaper recommended it, so I thought it's be a good idea."
>Tally nods
>"Sure thing Sharp, I think I'll be fine by then. I doubt I'm getting sick at all, this must just be a passing thing... Lack of sleep or somethin."

>input action
>>
>>25984487
Hope you get better. Tell her we got paid last night and if things work out we might have a temporary job as a maid.
>>
>>25984515
I wouldn't mention the maid thing. If we keep mentioning all our different covers we might start to sound suspicious.

But by all means, let us talk about how we made 300 bits and sent 200 to our debt already.
>>
>>25984546
Well, we did say we'd be doing odd jobs. We start lying and things could get complicated. Web of lies and all that.
>>
>>25984546
Also perhaps telling her we made 300 bits in one night would be pretty suspicious.
>>
>>25984609
We said we'd be doing odd jobs for the BAR. How does maid fit in with that?

>>25984622
What happens if we only say we made 100 bits, and she asks if we're putting any of that towards our debt?
>>
>>25984678
We say yes, obviously. You think it's better to say we made a big chuck of cash in one night? A property costs 50000, and we made 300 in a few hours. Think about that.
>>
>>25984726
Fair point, but I'd still prefer that we don't lie to Tally. I don't want to tell her we made less than we did. Let's just say we made some money and put most of it towards our debt, but we have enough left over for our lunch today.
>>
>>25984783
I think a good solution here is to tell her nothing unless she asks.
>>
>>25984843
This.
>>
>>25984843
This. She knows we are employed doing odd jobs, and therefore have an income. She can infer that we are now paying off our debt too.

Don't volunteer information and we won't have to lie to her.
>>
I guess we're back to bumping again.
>>
>>25984515
>>25984546
>>25984843
>>25984871
>>25984880
"Well, I hope you get better soon..."
>"Huh, me too Sharpie, me too."
>While she continues to eat you make a trip to the bathroom, where you take a shower, brush your hair and teeth, and generally clean yourself up for the day.
>When you've finished, you return to the living room, where Tally already has stationed herself atop the couch, along with one of the blankets from the bedroom.
>She has the radio to the news, and upon your entrance perks up.
>"Oh, I grabbed the blanket from the bedroom so I could be warm out here. Hope you don't mind, I just wanted some white noise on in the background so I'm not just sitting here in silence."

>input action
>>
>>25985144
kay
>>
>>25985144
Don't worry about it.

It was already all wrinkled on the bed anyway.
>>
>>25985144
Ask her if she has any plans for today besides our lunch later.
>>
>>25985144
I'd like to talk to her about being more active in her search for work, but if she's feeling bad right now it can wait. Just snuggle up.
>>
>>25985230
To be fair from the sounds of it we were pretty complacent aswell.
>>
>>25985144
That's not healthy, Tally. You shouldn't just sit here doing nothing all day. If you're not going to look for a job, then come with me and we'll do stuff until it's lunch time.
>>
>>25985144
>>25985230
This, we should try and talk to her about being more active in finding work so she can get out of her slump.

Also check to make sure that is the only thing bothering her?
>>
>>25985264
>>25985294
>>25985265
Yeah, I don't think we have any room to talk.
>>
>>25985298
That was before we joined the mafia. We're a dynamo now. Let's help Tally be one too.
>>
>>25985264
True, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't support her. She's kinda depressed.
>>
>>25985340
Plus, the whole reason she's bummed out is we got back on our feet first. She's depressed BECAUSE she isn't self-sufficient. Let's help her.
>>
>>25985391
Yeah. I say we give her a little while, and then we go for a walk to a park. We can talk about jobs there, in a more refreshing environment.
>>
>>25985184
>>25985187
>>25985188
>>25985230
>>25985265
>>25985294
>>25985391
"I don't mind at all, it was wrinkled on the bed already."
>Tally gives a contented sigh and snuggles into her little cocoon, closing her eyes and laying back into the cushions of the couch.
"Any other plans today, well, besides joining me for lunch? Maybe looking for a job?"
>Tally shakes her head.
>"For now, no, nothing. I don't want to do any job hunting until tomorrow, maybe when I'm feeling better."
"Okay, I understand, I just want you out of this rut we were both in. It's clearly giving you pain."
>"Yeah, yeah, I know..."
>Tally grumbles, before pausing and chuckling to herself
"This job really has re-invigorated you Sharp, and I'm pretty happy about it. Happy Sharpie is much more fun than depressed clean freak Sharpie."

>input action
>>
>>25985451
I'm not a clean freak, I'm just tidy, Miss Shampoo-all-over-the-floor!
>>
>>25985451
"Hey, say what you will about depressed clean freak Sharpie. She got this place SPARKLING."

"Anyway, let's go for a walk or something. I don't want you cooped up all day."
>>
>>25985493
>>25985572
>Feeling slighted, you pout a little and snap back.
"Hey, say what you will about depressed clean freak Sharpie. She got this place sparkling, unlike Little Miss Shampoo-all-over the-floor."
>"There's something else I'd rather not get into..."
>Tally grumbles, before pulling the blanket up to her nose and pouting.
>After a beat, you plop down onto the couch with her and shake her cave of warmth.
"Oh come on Tally, let's go for a walk or something... I don't want you cooped up all day in here."
>With the blanket up to her nose, Tally gives you pleading look, and from underneath comes the muffled plea of
>"Five more minutes Sharp? Please?"

[PAUSE]

Well, that was a short thread. I apologize for my update speed being a little sub-par. I suppose I'll be back Friday for more neurotic horse adventures. Cheers.
>>
>>25985760
Night Aight.
>>
>>25985760
"Fine. Five minutes. Then you and me are going to frolic in the park."

Any idea when you'll be opening up the thread tomorrow?
>>
>>25985887
>I suppose I'll be back Friday
>>
>>25985929
Friday. Fucking hell.
>>
>>25985760
>Friday
Why'd we start a new thread then?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.