[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 14

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 707
Thread images: 57

File: ColtQuestThread14.png (228KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread14.png
228KB, 640x600px
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/coltquest/

Last Thread:

>Emerald collects the supplies that Joyride sent him out to get.
>Emerald decides to try and give the dog tags he found in the cave to someone who can do something about it.
>Emerald writes to Sensoria, who seems to mistake the letter for an invitation for a date.
>Emerald rolls with it and goes on a date with Sensoria.
>After some conversation the Sensoria offers to teach him some magic, which he accepts.
>The date goes well, and Emerald goes to take Sensoria back to his flat at #304 Coursewalk for some sexin'.
>They find a drunk Joyride and Sensoria ends up leaving.
>Emerald helps her to bed, and slightly angry from the whole thing takes her keys and goes to have some fun.
>Emerald finds a room with a strange contraption in it, as well as some orbs and a letter.
>The letter mentions Sunshine Sea, Joyride's favorite travel companion.

Continued in the next post...
>>
Well, ficfic, I have to say I'm glad you're taking this all in good humor.
I might suggest if you want to do a more serious quest you try a middle road. ColtQuest is a quest made pretty much exclusively for /ss/ and its easy to see you starting to chafe under that restraint. I would suggest if you want to do something else, I would make it a more middle-road concept. All mechanics or super serious quests are just as bad as pure lewdquests, and if you want to make something fun for us and fun for you, make it something with a clear challenge, an interesting concept, but keep the characterization and sense of fun that CQ has.
>>
File: 311.png (207KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
311.png
207KB, 640x600px
>>25937938

Emerald takes one of the blank pages and puts it in his pocket. He wants to find the rest of the journal, and he thinks if he asks the library about it he might find out something.

Emerald then looks at the machine again, and wonders what exactly he does. On closer examination he sees the pedestal on the front of it has a rounded groove, and instantly his mind goes to the orbs on the side of the room.

Emerald walks over and grabs the orb sitting on a holder labeled "A1" and puts it on the pedestal. The cloudy liquid inside the orb seems to drain away slowly, and a second later there is a loud crack next to him, and looking up he sees what appears to be a modest looking wood and hay thatched roof house on a grass covered hill.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25937938
You could also slowly move CQ away from strictly /SS/ content and give it more of an adventure aspect to it.
>>
>>25937997
>>25938051

(what would you guys suggest? Can I get an example?)
>>
>>25938159
JAD?
>>
>>25938003
Stick our hat through the portal and pull it back to make sure it's less likely to kill us.
>>
>>25938159
Well I'm not a big Cyoa player. (in fact this is only the second one i've been involved with.) However two come to mind that is /ss/ but more story or adventure driven.

Foal Quest X
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/foal/

this one had some good combate and adventure elements to it.

The other one is Colorblind
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/colorblind/24861319

This one is also /ss/ but much darker and mostly story driven. not much art though.
>>
>>25938218
Fallout Venus is another good one with a cyoa feel but more adventure driven.

http://falloutvenus.tumblr.com/
>>
>>25938218
>>25938230
Most of those are lewd quests, and Colorblind was just foal rape/horror, not /ss/

>>25938003
Peek your head in, but don't go all the way through.
>>
>>25938003

Not sure if we should go through it. What if there is no way back? Joyride might know if we used it or not.
>>
>>25938260
Well i was just finding examples of ones that are similar in content but more story or adventure driven.
>>
>>25938311
Besides Emerald is an Abuse victim too.
>>
More of a driving force, an end-goal is how you give us more of adventure feel.
>>
Where's all this talk of changing up the quest coming from?
>>
>>25938311
It's not as if Colt Quest is ever going to 100% lewd free. But if QM is tired of the status quo then i was suggest some ways to change. I would much rather see that than to see this Quest abandoned. I like this story/cyoa too much.
>>
>>25938218
>Colorblind
>/ss/
in a really, really fucked up way maybe

the quest runner abandoned it before it got to less depressing/disturbing lewd, if said lewd was even possible

It definitely had that adventure element, though.
>>
>>25938370

It is stagnating under its narrow constraints and must break free and live
>>
>>25938003
EMERALD HILL ZONE

BRRREEEEET DOOOT DA SKOOOOB DOOOODDD
>>
File: 312.png (240KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
312.png
240KB, 640x600px
>>25938213
>>25938218
>>25938230
>>25938260
>>25938311

(Thanks. I'll check it out.)

>>25938370
>>25938410

(Because I tried an experiment doing another CYOA and it failed.)

>>25938217
>>25938270

Emerald walks up to the portal, and taking the hat from his head sticks it through the portal. It seems to displace the portal like it was in water, and when he pulls it out he doesn't notice any difference to the hat.

He gingerly sticks a hoof in. He doesn't feel the warm sun or any sort of wind like the portal looking object seems to imply, and much like his hat his hoof appears to be okay once it's pulled out.

lastly he sticks his face in, but right as he passes his head through the portal all he can see is the wall on the other side of the machine. It seems whatever this is is acting like some sort of image.

Looking at the whole thing again, he thinks he sees two ponies in front of the house that certainly weren't there before.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25938503
Wave at the ponies. Can they see him?

Try to yell at the image too. "Say hello!"
>>
>>25938503

Can the ponies see us? Wave, perhaps?
>>
>>25938503
This has to be one of joys memories, so let's watch it play out.
>>
File: 313.png (147KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
313.png
147KB, 640x600px
>>25938529
>>25938537
>>25938567

Emerald attempts to hail the ponies, but they don't seem to notice.

Emerald supposes he shouldn't be surprised they can't hear them, they are quite far away. Just as he wishes he could get closer the portal seems to zoom in on the two ponies.

As it zooms in he realizes that it's a mare and a filly. The mare looks like an older, longer maned Joyride though she doesn't have the half-lidded expression that is often on the unicorn's face. The filly is about Emerald's age and is wearing a postman's cap and a saddlebag. Emerald is pretty sure he knows who this filly is.

"-some more snacks maybe? I don't want you to get hungry on the way!" The mare finishes.

"I'm fine mom! The next village isn't that far away, you don't need to walk me part way!" the filly Joyride says.

"I wanted to go to town anyway, my dear. But even if I didn't this is a big day!" The mom says giggling.

Joyride puffs out her cheeks, but then says happily, "Let's go!"

The mare giggles and then the two begin the walk, the portal following right behind them. They climb a small grassy hill and once atop it Emerald can see a ring of similar houses to the one they just left. The town seems peaceful, almost idyllic. As the two ponies walk they are greeted by everyone they pass by. The mare stops to talk every once and a while, but is quickly dragged away by the excited Joyride.

Joyride and her mother make it to a building that is just like the others, save for a sign with a letter on it hanging above the door.

Inside are cubbies full of letters that an older stallion is sorting.

"Ah Joyride m'girl. I have your letters right here!" The stallion says, reaching over to hand the letters to her.

She reaches for them excitedly, but just before she can reach them a flash of magenta passes between them and scoops up the letters.

"Why don't I take these, pops? I can go to both delivery places before she can make it to one!" A pegasi colt says.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25939172
Oh god. We're gonna see filly Joyride get raped.
>>
>>25939172
Not much other then keep watching.
>>
>>25939172

Let's watch? We might learn something about Joyride. But we need to be careful that Joy doesn't catch us. Also check to see if the picture is visible on the other side of the arch.
>>
File: 1450798243789.jpg (40KB, 1118x514px) Image search: [Google]
1450798243789.jpg
40KB, 1118x514px
>>25939172
>Filly Joyride
My heart
>>
>>25939172
Keep watching. We're not passing up a chance to learn the innermost secrets of Joyride.
>>
>>25939204
Not everything ends with rape.
>>
>>25939241
This is going to end up with rape. I'm willing to bet.

She doesn't have a cutie mark, we don't know how she got so sexually fucked up, but odds are this how its going to happen.
>>
>>25939276
Rape... Rape never changes...
>>
>>25939276
Maybe she just really liked sex.
>>
>>25938159
Read Don't Fuck Up
>http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/fuck/
It's the perfect blend of comedy, adventure and occasional heartfelt character moments that really make you invested as a player.
DFU is the pinnacle of fun quests.

>>25938159
>actually listing Foal Quest and colorblind as examples of fun non-lewd quests
They're literally both the opposite of what he's looking for.
Foal Quest is stagnant directionless lewd; so much so that Nips lost all inspiration to continue. Nips had the exact same issue with FQ that OP seems to be having with CQ.
Colorblind is a depressing edgy lewd horror story. It's the opposite of fun.
>>
>>25939341
I was suggesting lewd/ss cyoa's he could look at for inspiration on retooling Colt Quest. I thought that's what he was asking about.
>>
>>25939341
Amusingly, DFU had a similar issue with drive. The only thing that kept it going was that the MC had drive instead of the players.
>>
File: 314.png (156KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
314.png
156KB, 640x600px
>>25939207
>>25939221
>>25939228

Emerald keeps glancing nervously back. He doesn't want Joyride to catch him here, but then he realizes that he has her keys, so she couldn't possibly get in here.

"give'em back Scout!" Joyride says, chasing the laughing pegasus around the store.

"Scout. Go out on your delivery." The stallion says sternly, causing the pegasus to float down and hand the letters over to Joyride. He then hops up to the window, turns to smirk at Joyride, then opens his wings and darts away.

"He does have a point though, little one." The stallion says to the filly as she packs away her letters, "You need to head there and come back. No wandering around now, you hear?"

"Aww, but that's the fun part..." Joyride says pouting.

"You can do that on your time off, child."

"Mom won't let me." She says, pouting more, "She says it's dangerous to wander off the roads."

"Then you would do well to listen to her. She has your best interest at heart." The stallion says, turning an eye to her.

Joyride nods and heads out the door, and after wishing her mother a goodbye takes off towards the other village. Joyride seems to take the mail stallion's advice to heart, as he can tell she is trying her best to be expedient and focus on her delivery. Once and a while Joyride has to pull herself away from following an animal or a butterfly, or taking a side path that leads off the road.

Joyride was telling the truth when she said the village wasn't that far away. In little more than an hour or two she is to the next village, which looks almost identical to hers, though with quite a few more farms. She turns into the building with the letter on it and greets the mare inside.

Emerald turns away from the portal suddenly. He thought he heard something behind him, but there isn't anything there. He must be getting jumpy.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25939707
Keep watching, perfectly aware a jumpscare is inbound.
>>
>>25939707
We should leave.
>>
>>25939707
We keep watching, but with one ear to the door.
>>
>>25939707
You're not paranoid if things really are out to get you.

Stay alert Emerald.
>>
>>25939707
Commence using our passive perception to keep an ear turned behind us, but keep watching.
>>
>>25939707
Check to see if there is a way to turn the arch off if needed. Check if keys are on yourself. Also keep an ear turned for any further sounds from behind.
>>
File: 315.png (135KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
315.png
135KB, 640x600px
>>25939733
>>25939751
>>25939771
>>25939808
>>25939822
>>25939922

Emerald swears he can feel someone watching him. He walks over to the pedestal wondering if there is anyway to turn off the machine. He fiddles with the orb on the machine, and after a small tug the portal turns off, and the foggy gray liquid fills the orb back up. He places the cloudy ball back down and the memory comes back, though he has to watch it from the beginning.

Getting comfortable, he waits for the memory to catch up to where he left it.

Joyride leaves behind the mail mare, and right as he leaves the post office a familiar magenta pegasus lands heavily in front of her.

"I bet you flew as fast as you could just so you could pretend you are cool." Joyride says with a sneer.

"Heck no." Scout says, floating after Joyride as she attempts to walk away, "That's how fast I always fly. Even if I couldn't though, us pegasi are always going to have a hoof up on delivering mail. It's just easier to fly over everything, ya know?"

"Says you." Joyride retorts.

"I bet I could make it back to our village before you can!" Scout says, landing in front of her.

"You're on!" Joyride yells, and then both of them are off.

It isn't long before Emerald realizes that Joyride is indeed incredibly outclassed. Scout is clearly not trying his hardest, and flies circles around the filly, goading her on and teasing her, even commenting about her stamina when she can't keep the pace she originally had up. Much to Emerald's respect she simply puts up with it and keeps running.

Eventually Joyride's village comes into sight, and the pegasus says, "Welp, see ya later slowpoke" and zooms off towards the town.

Joyride, focusing on running, doesn't see her horn light up, and in a flash she is suddenly in the center of the village, much to the shock of both her and the magenta pegasi. The shock on filly Joyride's face is the last thing Emerald sees as the memory ends and the portal switches off.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25940320
At least it was a good memory.
We should come back to see more later.

For now lets just go to bed and see if/when Joy realizes our little prank.
>>
>>25940320

Let's try to remember what key led to this room. Check on Joyride to be sure she's still asleep and then try another key and see where it leads.
>>
>>25940320
Let's take the orb and put it back. Then we leave the room and go to our own. We should sleep.
>>
>>25940320
Put everything back as it was and head to bed, but memorize which key opens this door first. While our youthful curiosity won't be denied, we need to stave off this blowing up in our faces as long as possible.
>>
>>25940320
Turn around and see Joy with spare keys.
>>
File: 316.png (74KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
316.png
74KB, 640x600px
>>25940352
>>25940407
>>25940428

(Probably last for the night. I'll get some in tomorrow, but I might also do something for New Year's just to get out of the apartment.)

Emerald smiles. Emerald was kind of expecting something bad to happen, but it was actually quite pleasant. He's glad Joyride had a nice childhood.

Taking the orb, he places it back on the shelf where he found it and then walks out the door, taking note to remember the plain, heart engraved key. If possible he'd like to come back sometime.

Emerald opens the door back to Joyride's room, and is relieved to find her still snoring. He places the keys back on the nightstand and then hastily makes his way out and back to his apartment. He is suddenly feeling quite tired, and after removing his disguise falls into bed and fast asleep.

---

The next day he wakes up to knocking at his door. Getting up he opens it to see Joyride standing there.

"Heyyy lil' perv. Thanks for getting me into bed last night." She says, walking in and sitting at his small table, "I had to drink some people under the table, but I managed to get you some fake passports. If we are lucky we can ride a boat and not have to pass through the Whitherwater checkpoints! It'd be nice not to have to walk all that way as well."

Emerald nods, and asks if the war zone is pretty far away.

"Probably a good fortnight if we walk. A little shorter if we go by boat." Joyride says, and then continues, "Plus that means we can go by the waterfront. Sleazy pirate hookers man, they are pretty good! Oh, speaking of hookers I find some possible 'clients' if you want a few extra bits before we go. One of my dockworker friends, another diplomat, and an alchemist friend of mine. Here, I have some pictures if you want to see."

Joyride throws him some pictures, and after taking one glance at them glares at Joyride. They are all zebras. Emerald makes a comment about this.

"Oh, are they? I hadn't even noticed." She says, grinning.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25940633
Can we see the pictures?
>>
>>25940633
You know Joy, you're a dick when you're drunk.
You really cockblocked me with Sensoria last night.

Emphasize 'cock' and 'dick' just to see if she puts two and two together.

If not then Emerald can chalk one victory up to him, seeing as he never got counter pranked.
>>
>>25940633

Check the pictures again to see if they are male or female Zebras.
>>
>>25940633

sleep tight, sleepyjewel
>>
I already know something fucked up must have happened to joyride that turned her from a fun, innocent filly to an immortal capitalist slut.

I'm just curious as to what.
>>
>>25940915
>immortal capitalist slut

You say these words as if any of them are bad...
>>
>>25940633
Ask joyride which one has biggest D and who likes to cuddle.
>>
>>25940633
The alchemist might give us some potion recipes we can use afterwards.
>>
>>25940953
they are subjectively, you mortal capitalist slut
>>
>>25940633
>>25940998
Go big or go home.
>>
So I'm guessing that was a personal memory room we stumbled on?
>>
>>25941863
Probably. That memory had butt mark story written all over it, too.

Also tell her to quit the gay zebra crap, and that we are mad at her for cock blocking us with Sensoria.
>>
>>25940633
How about... all of them? At once?
>>
>>25940633
If anybody, the alchemist. Maybe he can teach us some potion stuff. I feel a little guilty spying on Joy's personal life. Kind of want to tell her, but maybe we shouldn't, I don't know.
>>
>>25940633
Say she owes you one good date with Sensoria. She ruined it and you were just trying to show her a good time and give her a chance.
>>
>>25940633
Zebra alchemy is pretty garbage. How about we ask what the fuck they look like besides, you know, just their race and occupation? It's pretty important.
>>
>>25940633
Ask her what's her obsession with zebras. She's pretty much acting like a dick whenever they get brought up. Joy sort of strikes me as the white guy that always tries to act like he's down but then panders to the stereotypes behind closed doors. I'm sure her friends feel great about being used like that in a racial sense.
>>
>>25940633
I can guarantee Joy had a bad childhood and Emerald just bitched out watching the portal because you're all wenies and couldn't see what happens later to her.
>>
>>25942012
This. Sensoria was being very kind and Joy seems like more of a pain in the ass as time goes on.
>>
>>25940633
Decline being a prostitute any longer. It is dangerous and obviously any pony, zebra, or gryphon etc willing to sleep with a little colt for cash before even laying eyes on him is probably no good to be around, let alone sex.

Emerald should control his own sexual destiny for now.
>>
>>25941487
Maybe when we have a choice of a caring partner. Then we can have sex with one of them.
>>
>>25940633
What the fuck is wrong with Joy lately? She seems to be falling apart ever since we got into town. Emotionless, dead-inside orgies, getting drunk, cock blocking Emerald, sending us on dangerous trips, all this racial stuff, etc. Good thing we didn't take the drugs because I guarantee that the guy was a narcotics officer too. Duh.

Speaking of drugs, I notice Joy usually partakes in most anything to numb herself, so I wonder how much she's on? I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>25940633
>gives us three options
>all of them zebra
>all occupations and no genders

I'm smelling a guaranteed gay scene coming up with a high chances for race baiting...
>>
>>25943102
Joy has no friends. ONLY interests.
>>
>>25940633
Ask Joy if she feels hung over.
>>
>>25940633
>the diplomat hate fucks Emerald because of the war in order to relieve his frustrations on ponies he normally must conceal for diplomacy
>the dock worker hate fucks Emerald because he's a racist himself and is a low brow shoreman.
>the alchemist hate fucks Emerald because of the war and the pony alchemy being used against inferior zebra alchemy giving him a new way to test his "submission spells" on Emerald for the war effort

Calling the options now.
>>
File: 1439179527383.jpg (65KB, 514x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439179527383.jpg
65KB, 514x720px
>>25940633
>no zebra twins
Joy are you even trying?
>>
File: twilight sparkle horn.gif (69KB, 311x323px) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle horn.gif
69KB, 311x323px
>>25943170
You're smelling my expanded dong.
>>
Well then
>>
>>25940633
Give the picture back to her and say "no thanks."
>>
>>25940633
ahh man now's our chance to get a foursome going on!
>>
>>25944930
This
>>
>>25940633
Decline without more information.
>>
>>25940633
Grill her a bit for blocking your horsecock.
>>
>>25940633
Get that zebra lovein' emerald.
>>
b
>>
>>25940633
sleep tight, poner
>>
http://imgur.com/RRtcW7b
>>
>>25947737
That's hot as fuck. No homo.
>>
>>25947737
wewlad
>>
>>25947737
Happy new years drawfag
>>
>>25947737
My dick
>>
>>25947793
Likewise anon.
>>25947752
>>25947775
>>25947807
Glad you guys like it.
>>
>>25947962
Can you draw Emerald's girls? There is a serious lack of Joy art
>>
>>25948065
She is cute so that'd be no problem, but I won't make any promises. For I am very lazy and my work ethic is very fickle.

Though i'm not sure what you mean by emeralds "girls". First thing I thought of when you said "girls" was boobs. But that's obviously not what you mean.
>>
>>25948171
A butt comparison shot of Joy, Hope, and Sensora of course.
>>
File: 1450762309274.png (10KB, 327x173px) Image search: [Google]
1450762309274.png
10KB, 327x173px
>>25948186
>A butt comparison shot of Joy, Hope, and Sensora of course.
This right here

You can even use this as inspiration
https://derpiboo.ru/684767?scope=scpefba001e00f13eaf8b42960082d89d4184548c08c
>>
>>25948186
>>25948357
Like I said, no promises, but I'll think about it.
>>
>>25948186
>All of them just sitting in a circle talking about Emerald's dick.
>"It has just the cutest mottled pattern on it!"
>"I'm afraid I wasn't *heavy breathing* able to see it"
>"Forget his dick, you should try out his ass!"
>>
>>25947737
U-unf. I think I actually like the SFW more
>>
>>25948579
That's fine, i'm assuming on a subconcious level, your brain would fill in the details in the way that you'd find the sexiest.
>>
File: 317.png (154KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
317.png
154KB, 640x600px
>>25940676
>>25940679
>>25940696
>>25940998
>>25941186
>>25941487
>>25942012
>>25942026
>>25942451
>>25943086
>>25943095
>>25943102
>>25943157
>>25943170
>>25943213
>>25946589
>>25946597
>>25946691

Emerald asks if he can have all three at once to save time.

Surprised, Joyride replies "I can totally plan that lil' perv! My goodness, maybe you really are my apprentice after all!"

Emerald makes it clear that he was joking.

"Aww, why you gotta get my hopes up like that. Being cruel to your mentor, jeez!" She says smiling.

Emerald points out that she cockblocked him yesterday.

"Hey, I was just looking out for both you and Hope. Been gone one day and you are already trying to cheat on her, jeez." Joyride says, grinning widely, "Such a young age, and already a player."

Emerald comments that that is pretty rich considering that she is trying to whore him out.

"There is a difference between selling yourself and bringing a date home to fuck. One is business and the other is more personal and intimate. You realize that if you keep going down that path eventually you'll break either Hope or Sensoria's heart, right? Maybe even both!" Joyride says, shaking her head, but still grinning, "So cruel... So cruel!"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25949053
>implying she even gives a shit
fuck you joy.
What's the deal with mr.smiles in the middle
>>
>>25949053
I tell her how we called hope mommy and kinda sunk that ship. Hope is more of a mommy figure anyway.

Besides were still a bit young for any kind of commitment....hope and sensoria couldn't be bad if anyone thought we were in a real relationship with one of them.

Now back to taking all those guys at one. Let's do that.
>>
>>25949053
Ask joy where you focus is. You would like it now.
>>
I think i'd be a good idea to at least think of a tactful way to let Hope know that we've been sleeping around. Assuming she's one of those ponies that wants strict monogamy.
>>
File: 1439521302638.jpg (18KB, 261x296px) Image search: [Google]
1439521302638.jpg
18KB, 261x296px
>>25949199
>hey Hope I whore myself out because there's a fuck huge bounty on my head and baby, freedom ain't free
>>
>>25949053
Dock worker, because he looks way more normal than the two crazy foreigners.
>>
>>25949245
It's fun and he gets stuff out of it, sounds like the mostly sweet taste of freedom to me.

Also, did sensoria ever get a color scheme?
>>
>>25949053
We've been training our butthole for this. I think we can take three at once.
Tell joy we changed our mind.
>>
We should challenge ourselves and accept all 3 clients. It's not like we have to take em all in the ass at once. He has a mouth after all. One of em would have to wait their turn of course.
>>
>>25949463
We have hooves, I don't think the third one needs to.
>>
>>25949463
I'm down for it
>>
>>25949463
Have you considered that they aren't into it and want a one on one?
>>
File: 33rjuoijafidjfife89e8fi.png (435KB, 1327x805px) Image search: [Google]
33rjuoijafidjfife89e8fi.png
435KB, 1327x805px
>>25949503
I was thinking a hoof too, but i would think they would prefer to have a mouth or butt enveloping their dick. Maybe, or maybe they won't be picky.

http://i.imgur.com/grn85NJ.png

Would of been colored, but i'm lazy and I don't know what would be Sensoria's color scheme.

>>25949541
That is absolutely a possibility too. But Joy did sound like she would arrange it, so either she knows they would, or is just making assumptions.
>>
>>25949541
Or what if they're not pedophiles.
That'd make it awkward.
>>
Part of me wants to swear off ever sleeping with a zebra just to spite joy.
>>
>>25949572
Noice
>>
File: 318.png (98KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
318.png
98KB, 640x600px
>>25949116
>>25949137
>>25949194
>>25949199
>>25949245
>>25949405
>>25949463
>>25949515

Emerald says that he isn't sure that Hope would like him in that way, and explains the whole thing with the "mother" slip.

Joyride bursts out in laughter. She laughs so hard she falls to the floor, and seems to have trouble getting up.

"Y-you called her mommy?" She says, tears streaking her face, "And she liked it? Holy crap, that's hot, but you are also both FREAKS."

Emerald crosses his front legs and blushes. Emerald begins to wonder if she would mind him sleeping around, and wonders just how much Hope really does like him.

Then his mind starts to stray over to the pictures of the zebra in front of him.

Emerald asks if she really could make it so he could get all three at once.

The unicorn sits up so quick that Emerald finds it hard to believe she didn't get whiplash.

"For real? Don't tease me like this Emerald!" Joyride says, leaning over the table excitedly, "I'll even take you out for ice cream afterwards!

Emerald looks down at the pictures again... It wouldn't be so bad, would it?

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25949736
do it
>>
>>25949736
How about actually making it worth our while? Give us more money and a invisibility potion.
>>
>>25949736
Is it physically possible for Emerald? He only has 2 holes.
>>
>>25949736
Do it.

For the D and the ice cream!
I want mint chip flavor.
>>
>>25949761
Yes, let's make it worth our while a bit. I know we're basically a slave at this point, but we could at least try to get something nice out of it.
>>
>>25949736
Could you pretty us up for the occasion?
>>
Why can't we be turned into a filly again?
>>
File: 1450167902690.jpg (144KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1450167902690.jpg
144KB, 550x550px
>>25949572
Great job
>>
>>25949736
>that joy face
kek

But seriously, this better be some bitchin' ice cream.
>>
we're doing a terrible job of taking care of emerald.
>>
>>25949572
Oddly wide hips but nice none-the-less.
>>
>>25949781
sex change potion?
>>
>>25949766
Two take one hole one takes the other.
Or if in doubt use your hooves. Problem solved.
>>
>>25949783
>>25949799
I'm done mucking up his thread for now, I dont' know how he makes the his pictures so fast, but i'm slow as fuck, and it it's kinda exhausting.
>>
>>25949802
That'll work, let's tell joy to give us a sex change potion.
>>
>>25949796
Don't worry, I'm sure the zebras will take good care of him instead.
>>
>>25949766
Never read a gangbang fic? If nothing else he can alternate dick sucking on two while getting pounded.
>>
>>25949736
do it
>>
>>25949818
but they wanted a colt...they could all be homos.
>>
>>25949818
I'd rather stay a colt.
>>
>>25949818
Nooo damnit, i want some more not straight stuff, don't take this from me.

I do like the poonani though, so it's not like i have anything against it, I just want to balance the ratio of gay to straight a bit more.
>>
>>25949840
>>25949848
>>25949828
agreed
>>
>>25949766
If we want to be crazy we could take a potion to make our dick fuckable.
>>
>>25949839
But we already look like a filly. We don't even know what their tastes are.
>>
>>25949872
I find that more an amusing idea than sexy.
>>
>>25949878
We know they like traps.
>>
File: 319.png (130KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
319.png
130KB, 640x600px
>>25949755
>>25949761
>>25949768
>>25949774
>>25949775
>>25949807
>>25949829
>>25949839
>>25949840
>>25949891

Emerald says he'll do it as long as the money is really worth the while... And if he gets mint chocolate chip ice cream... Two scoops!

Joyride darts up and starts to walk backwards towards the door, "Trust me, It'll be worth your while! Now don't you go chickening out on me okay? I'm going to go set this up for tonight so be here a little early so I can doll you up properly!"

She slams the door behind her, and now the room seems oddly quiet. What did she mean by 'dolled up'? Is she going to put him in a dress again? Well whatever, I guess Emerald has the rest of the day ahead of him.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25950174
Leave the house and explore the city.
>>
>>25950174
Study some goat magic. We haven't done any magic studies in a while.
>>
>>25950174
yes massa
yeesh
>>
>>25950174
To the library!
>>
Maybe do a bit of studying at least, and then take a break by going on a stroll.
>>
>>25950174
We should look for aphrodisiacs or muscle relaxers to keep from tearing a sphincter...

Goddamnit guys I didn't want to get gangbanged...
>>
>>25950174
Maybe a bite to eat too
>>
>>25950269
>2016
>not wanting to get gangbanged
>>
>>25950269
Well anon, all you can do now is mentally prepare yourself. I'm gonna mentally prepare myself by thinking about how much of a strech those deliciously fat zebra dicks are gonna make.
>>
>>25950269
maybe a book to be consulted? Wouldn't hurt to be prepared
>>25950285
Sweden, please
>>
>>25950269
i can live with it if it means the gayfags can shut the fuck up
>>
File: 320.png (117KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
320.png
117KB, 640x600px
>>25950184
>>25950216
>>25950236
>>25950263
>>25950269
>>25950274
>>25950294
>>25950303

(Last for the night. Time to go get into New Year's shenanigans.)

Emerald decides to go and study at the library. He calls for some of the easier goat magic books again and starts reading.

>Emerald learns more about Goat Magic!

After a few hours his stomach starts to rumble. He completely forgot to eat breakfast!

Oh well, he was thinking about going for a walk anyway. Storing the book in his bag he makes his way out the door and over to the fountain district. Once there a delicious smell of grilled vegetables meets his nose, and he comes across someone selling kebabs, which he buys one of, and then a second once he finds out how delicious they are.

While he eats he looks at a nearby directory of the city. It's very basic but it appears that the city is broken up into five parts. A North, South, East, and West district, as well as a district in the center called the Castle District. There is a short blurb on the map about each district. It seems the north district is known for it's harbor, the west for it's trading, the east for it's shopping, and the south for it's industry. In addition, the castle seems to be known for it's governmental facilities. Emerald is thinking about walking among one of them, but then sees a crowd of people gathering around... Something. There is far too many to see anything, but he hears arguing, and one of them is almost certainly a pony his age.

M-maybe he should keep his distance though. He doesn't like the idea of being in a big group of people and possibly getting discovered.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25950796
We know literally no ponies our age, so either one of those kidnappers or no one we know. We can take a look, but we shouldn't get close.
>>
File: kekbab.jpg (197KB, 904x864px) Image search: [Google]
kekbab.jpg
197KB, 904x864px
>>25950796
>he comes across someone selling kebabs, which he buys one of, and then a second once he finds out how delicious they are.
>>
>>25950304
Maybe for a bit, but we'll never shut up for too long. Are you satisfied after just a single bite of something?

With that being said, i'd only exert my thirst in more tactful and appropriate times and i'd hope most other people would too.
>>
>>25950796
Dear stars above, the cuteness levels on that are almost dangerous.
>>
>>25950796
Check out the pony that's arguing with someone and find out what they're arguing about.
>>
>>25950860
what world do you live in where an all male gangbang only qualifies as a "bite"?

Also I'm the type of person that is happy once they get something. Let's say I wanted to get a threesome with two twin mares. If that happened I wouldn't say " alright now make it four mares. now six!"
I would be content with what I had.
>>
inb4 long pointless argument that already happened five times
>>
>>25951047
One instance in a succession of situations where it doesn't usually go the way you'd like is a "bite" as far as I'm concerned.

And just cause you get something once doesn't mean you shouldn't ever get it again. You might be sated for a while, and that's good. But you'll want more eventually.

OP has been mostly fair for the most part, so I only wanted to express what I wanted without being too demanding and abrasive. Nor do I expect it at every moment it's even slightly possible.

No one should really, it's all up to him in the end.
>>
>>25951188
All i can say is god damn that's gay hungry
>>
File: My_a69382_2777740.jpg (58KB, 480x535px) Image search: [Google]
My_a69382_2777740.jpg
58KB, 480x535px
>>25951099
>>
File: hunger levels.png (131KB, 662x521px) Image search: [Google]
hunger levels.png
131KB, 662x521px
>>25951319
Very hungry.
>>
>>25951791
I require this cereal in my life.
>>
File: 1418509138768.jpg (127KB, 400x545px) Image search: [Google]
1418509138768.jpg
127KB, 400x545px
>>25950796
>"YUO BETTER BE OF REMOVINGS KEBAB TINY HOMOSEX HORSE"
>>
>>25950796
That's one way to remove kebab
>>
>>25951791
This is exactly what we'll be doing soon
>>
File: 1419643307272.jpg (22KB, 429x645px) Image search: [Google]
1419643307272.jpg
22KB, 429x645px
>>25950796
REMOVE
>>
>>25950796
Move along nothing to see here
>>
http://imgur.com/XQ36zim
>>
>>25953396
W E W N I P S
>>
>>25953396
Based Nips.
>>
File: 1330315095935s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1330315095935s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>25953396
You spoil us, Nips.
>>
>>25950796
protective mode engage!

go see if the filly or colt is in any trouble and needs protecting.
>>
>>25949736
fucking hell you little slut. do it. get it out the way, the flesh is only one of three parts of your being.
>>
>>25950796
Keep distance but see what the argument is about.
>>
>>25950174
>>25949736
We should tell her, right after our ponut gets rekt, that the necklace told us that the threesome was a good idea.

This might just freak her out.
>>
>>25950174

Emerald wonders if he made the right choice.
>>
>>25954347
While that'd be hilarious, I don't think this is meant to be like voices in his head.
>>
>>25953396
so that's what you were working on in your stream, I thought he looked familiar. I was too tired to stay up and see the finished product.
>>
File: 321.png (108KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
321.png
108KB, 640x600px
>>25950848
>>25950983
>>25954209
>>25954257

Emerald approaches the crowd and attempts to see what is going on. Emerald can't seem to make headway through the group, so climbs atop a the pedestal of a nearby statue and peers over.

There is a big stallion wearing a hood staring down a colt. Emerald has to admire the colt's bravery because he is staring at him right back. The colt has a light red coat with a firey red mane. The two are arguing, though the colt is much louder, and it's only thanks to him that he can figure out some semblance of what is going on.

"I didn't steal nothin'! Does it look like I gotta apple on me?"

The stallion says something curtly to the colt, and he responds with,

"I ain't letting you check my pockets! What's that, an excuse to frisk me you old pervert?"

The stallion says something again, and the colt replies, "I hope you DO go and get the guard! Maybe they'll arrest you for overcharging on your half rotten apples!"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25955832
help the colt by paying the stallion for whatever was taken.
>>
>>25955832
Oh god another bounty hunter.
>>
>>25955832
>that colt
hue
Do: >>25955861
>>
>>25955861
I'd say we help out too. But we might want to skedaddle after doing so. Just as a precaution.
>>
File: rarity45.jpg (377KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
rarity45.jpg
377KB, 1600x1600px
>>25953396
Oh my.
>>
>>25955879
yeah, let's bring the colt somewhere quiet
>>
>>25955832
>our name is emerald and we have a ruby
>his name is ? and he has an emerald
also he's cute
Get in there.
>>
>Inb4 the colt is a reverse trap
>>
File: 1445703177691.png (146KB, 412x512px) Image search: [Google]
1445703177691.png
146KB, 412x512px
>>25953396
Obby
>>
File: 1437680620150.jpg (31KB, 433x433px) Image search: [Google]
1437680620150.jpg
31KB, 433x433px
>>25955919
>inb4 the colt is a reverse trap and also our sister
>>
>>25955898
That could be entertaining, but that's not what I meant. Heh.

>>25955919
That'd be quite a twist.
>>
>>25955945
oh god
>Emerald, boy, has a ruby, girlish
the new one
>Ruby, girl, has a ruby, boyish
PERFECT SENSE
E
R
F
E
C
R
>>
>>25955957
*has an emerald
>>
File: top unf.png (147KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
top unf.png
147KB, 540x540px
>>25955919
>>
File: 448.jpg (33KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
448.jpg
33KB, 600x553px
>>25955945
We still manage fuck her despite knowing that
>>
>>25955972
Doubtful. Odds are this character was introduced after ficfic got the advice that we need more non-lewd characters in the quest.
>>
File: large.png (135KB, 640x700px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
135KB, 640x700px
>>25955832
>that colt
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
FUCK

We need to save him now
>>
>>25955919
that would be the best thing ever
>>
>>25956028
Oh christ your're right!

Unless making them look the same was an accidental coincidence, but I don't think it was an accident.

Which also begs the question of if we will get to see the other colt too.
>>
File: Rainbow hahaha.gif (652KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow hahaha.gif
652KB, 256x144px
>>25956052
and then it's revealed the other two colts were being quested on other chans and everything comes together in a super mega quest.
>mfw
>>
>>25956061
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>25956028
Wait, if he has a gem WHICH BOARD IS INFLUENCING HIM
>>
>>25956028
We got a cock ring while the other two got a kinfe and a bag.
>>
>>25956061
It'd be awesome if there was ever a quest like that.
>>
>>25956061
>multiple party members
>pulling a GTA 5 with the 3 colts
>using their abilities and working together
>Gangbangs
I would be okay with that
>>25956146
WE ponychan crossover now
>>
File: 1451176503235.jpg (97KB, 523x521px) Image search: [Google]
1451176503235.jpg
97KB, 523x521px
>>25956146
>there is a parallel universe where /mlp/ picked another colt
>quest initially broke the fourth wall with the gem properties
>now it became an inter dimensional cooperation between different /mlp/'s
Crisis of infinite horsefuckers
>>
>>25956174
>some moron said that with the power of friendship we could make joy orgasm
>realize just now that he was right but not in the way he intended
>we need to find the farm colt and then all three of us bang joy.
>>
File: APPELOX.png (334KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
APPELOX.png
334KB, 900x500px
>>25956146
>>25956162
>>25956174
>>25956195
Well I guess we know what the final boss is now. Sorry QM for ruining it.
>>
File: 322.png (91KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
322.png
91KB, 640x600px
>>25955861
>>25955879
>>25955898

Emerald forces his way through the crowd and between the colt and the big stallion. He says he is sorry about his friend, and that here is the bit for the apple.

The stallion seems satisfied by this, and Emerald then steers the colt around a corner away from the eyes of the other ponies.

"Jeez, would'ja stop pushin'?" The red maned colt says, slapping Emerald's hooves away.

The colt then reaches under his shirt and pulls out and apple and says, "Thanks for that by the way. I don't usually get caught by that idiot but I got unlucky this time."

The colt takes a bite of the apple, and then looking at Emerald says, "Oh sorry, wanna bite?"

Emerald says no thanks.

"Suit yerself." He says, taking another bite, "Hey, my names Ruby, what's yours?"

Emerald gives him the name Sapphire, knowing better than to trust anyone with his name after the Shock Top incident.

"Nice to meet'cha. Sorry you had to pay for my apple. Hey, I know! I'll show ya something really cool in exchange, but you gotta promise not to tell anyone else m'kay?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25956329
Sure ok.
>>
>>25956329
wait for him to pull out his knife to show us and tell us about an encounter he used it in.
Commend him on his bravery.Then ask about that earring. It looks pretty. Where did he get it?
>>
>>25956358 (you)
guessing other characters actions, essentially trying to write for the QM, seems to not be the best idea. But tee-hee i like the direction this is going in and wanted to flex my thread 1 guns.

>implying that matters
>>
>>25956329
Say sure in a nice pleasant tone but be cautious em, we dont know enough about red here to trust them.
>>
>>25956329
We ain't following him into any alleys, if that's what he's thinking.
>>
>>25956493
>follow her into the alley
>we get raped by the tomboy
>>
File: Hmmm.jpg (26KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.jpg
26KB, 500x515px
>>25956526
>not wanting this
>>
>>25956526
>>25956583
>wanting to get robbed
>>
>>25956329
Keep your guard up
>>
>>25956329
is it an amulet?

it's probably just his penis
>>
File: 323.png (102KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
323.png
102KB, 640x600px
>>25956339
>>25956358
>>25956437
>>25956493
>>25956526

Emerald tells Ruby that as long as he isn't going down any alleys then he'll follow.

"Ugh, I guess we can walk on the main streets, but that's going to make it take a bit longer." Ruby says with a grunt.

The two young ponies begin walking towards west, and Emerald asks exactly where they are going.

Ruby gives a bark of laughter and then says, "Towards the castle district. Any more than that and it'll spoil the surprise! Just watch out for guards once we get close alright? It's important that we aren't spotted." Ruby says with a wink.

Emerald asks if that is a real knife he has on.

"Yup!" the red colt says pulling it out.

The knife is very worn and badly chipped, but Ruby holds it carefully like a great treasure. Emerald asks if he has ever used it before.

"Nope! But I ain't scared of using it if I need too!" Ruby says, sheathing it again as they continue to walk.

As they get close to the looming castle Emerald sees the entrance way, and though he thought that's where they were going Ruby leads him north of it along the wall. He keeps glancing up, clearly looking for something.

Some guards on patrol start coming from around the corner and Ruby gives a small sound of annoyance and leans against the wall, Emerald imitating him soon after.

The guards walk by, but not without giving the pair of colts a stare down.

"What, it illegal to stand now? I ain't doin' nothin'!" Ruby shouts after them. Luckily the guards ignore it.

Emerald says that he thought the point was not to get the guard's attention.

"Sorry, it's just every time I see a guard it riles me up." Ruby says angrily, "Anyway, let's get going."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25956907
Ask why he doesn't like guards. They're only guarding whatever they're supposed to. They usually don't care about you.
>>
>>25956907
Broach the subject carefully, and ask ,nicely ,why guards rile him up so.
>>
>>25956967
this. If his idea of repayment is to show us something idgaf about then he'd better come up with something better.
>>
>>25957002
yeah, i can't believe we wasted a bit on this. we could have thrown it in a fountain and made a wish.
>>
>>25956907

Ask where's he from and politely ask what about guards that bother him so.
>>
(So for some reason my Internet is working on my computer, so I'm going to take a little break and run some errands. Hopefully whatever it is will fix itself. )
>>
>>25957383
the internet is working? no way. it never does that
>hahaa got em im funny haaa
>>
>>25957383
kay
>>
>>25955919
yes pls
>>
>>25957383
QM, please be honest with me, were you planning this multiple protags thing since the beginning?
>>
>>25957527
>emerald is kill
>his spirit possesses ruby's earring
>>
>>25957611
That's fucking dark, i love it
>>
>>25957611
Oh god this is gonna turn into highlander
>The gems of the other world
>Possessed by spirits of perverse and eldritch demons.
>Each gem is one part of a whole
>Split between three children whose innocence protects them
>if reunited the gems will allow the demons entrance into their world
>>
File: its fine everythings fine.gif (915KB, 255x164px) Image search: [Google]
its fine everythings fine.gif
915KB, 255x164px
>>25957712
>The stones manipulate the kids into fighting one another for power
>>
>>25957527
I have my doubts, this is probably a way to retool the quest to be more adventure driven.
>>
>>25957734
I think we could take Ruby. Our knife is better than his.
>>
File: 1450335738189.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450335738189.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>25957712
>all gems are gathered in the end
>mfw final boss is Anonymous
>>
>>25957849
He can help us with the zebras
>>
>>25957849
Are you telling me we're going to 'impale' this tomboy on our 'implement' in an aggressive manner. god anon tell me more
>>
>>25957866
I don't think Ruby would be interested in a gay Zebra orgy.
>>
>>25957993
neither was emerald until voices told him to.
>>
>>25957993
A street urchin has gotta get by somehow.
>>
>>25958897
Yeah, mostly through robbery and swindling. Ruby does not seem to be a prostitute to me. But tell you what how about we ask Ruby what his occupation is and if he proves trust worthy invite him to the gang bang. This will likely meen less money for Emerald though.
>>
I think everyone is forgetting the most important thing about zebras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtS3chgj5H0

2:15+ is the important part.
>>
>>25959028
he's probably not desperate enough.
>>
It wouldn't hurt to tactfully ask Ruby why he doesn't like guards. I'd be willing to bet it has something to do with something that happened to one of his family members.

Also ask him if this thing we are going to see is gonna get us in any trouble.
>>
How about we ask ruby if he's from this city or not and where his parents are. Let's tell him our parents are dead.
>>
>>25959268
That's the oddest coincidence, i was just thinking about/ watching a conversation about how much zebras jizz. That shit's awesome, but would probably be a pain in the ass to clean up, if you needed to for some reason.
>>
>>25959304
It's not a coincidence.
>>
>Emerald/Saphire
>Ruby
So what would the farm colt be called?
>>
>>25959332
That one is actually Sapphire. And all together they're going to catch Rayquaza.
>>
>>25959332
his name is flip.
>>
>>25959346
>Emerald riding fug
I need this
>>
>>25959315
Really, why's that?
>>
>>25959372
Pretty sure I read the same conversation.
>>
>>25959383
On someones tumblr page?
>>
>>25959304
wat
>>
File: 324.png (148KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
324.png
148KB, 640x600px
>>25956967
>>25956973
>>25957002
>>25957359
>>25959298

Emerald asks why he doesn't like Guards.

"Always causing problems for me is all. They always give me that sneer like I'm something on the bottom of their hoof. I can't stand it."

Emerald asks if Ruby is from Whitherwater.

"As far as I know, yeah. I can't remember too much before being here, other than my mom and dad." Ruby replies.

Emerald asks about his parents.

"They're dead." Ruby says conversationally.

Emerald apologizes, and says his are too, at least his real ones. Ruby smiles at the Emerald, and he smiles back. Emerald asks where Ruby stays.

"I gotta place I'm squattin' in with a few stallions. They say I can stay as long as I cook and clean and stuff. Mind you there isn't much food to cook usually but I do my best."

Emerald asks what Ruby does for a living.

"I live for a living. For now that's about all I can do. Get food where I can, beg for coins here or there... Trying to see if I can get into one of those factories on the south side. I hear it pays well." Ruby says, and then stops when he sees a rather large crack in the wall that reaches from the top past the height of Emerald's head.

The colt picks at the crack for a while, obviously trying to get something out of it. He looks around to make sure no one is paying attention, and then pulls out a strange, very thin, metallic gray rope that seems to go over the wall and is connected to something on the other side.

"Come on, get up it before someone sees!" Ruby cries, hoisting himself up the rope. Emerald is confused about how such a thin rope could possibly hold them both, but amazingly it does, and they both scale the wall and end up in a tree which the rope is attached too.

"There, see? Wasn't this worth it?" Ruby says, pointing at the window of a nearby building.

Emerald looks in and then blushes slightly. It's the locker room for the guards. the Men's locker room.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25960333
Fap
>>
>>25960356
This
>>
>>25960333
Ask what's so special about it. Do interesting things happen?
>>
>>25960333
man what a fag
>>
>>25960333
Lets see what happens.
>>
>>25960333

Ask Ruby what's special about the window/ locker room. Also ask about the ear ring.
>>
File: whatchu-say-nigga-you-gay.jpg (68KB, 553x415px) Image search: [Google]
whatchu-say-nigga-you-gay.jpg
68KB, 553x415px
>>25960333
>the Men's locker room.
nigga you gay

also you read this image in his voice
>>
>>25960412
Sucks to be you, I can't remember his voice.
>>
>>25960333
Feel a tingling in your dangly parts.
>>
>>25960333
Ask naively what they do that's worth watching. Have a wardrobe malfunction on the tree.
>>
File: tumblr_lqb22aXbNQ1qddbn5o1_400.jpg (43KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqb22aXbNQ1qddbn5o1_400.jpg
43KB, 400x300px
>>25960427
nigga you don't remember the greatest pimp ever, a pimp named slickback?!
>>
>>25960333
Emerald thinks this is way worth it.
>>
>>25960481
I remember him, I don't remember his voice.
>>
>>25960333
So are we going to break in and get gangbanged or something?
>>
>>25960333
challenge to a fap off. whoever cums first eats the others load
>>
>>25960530
this
>>
this is the point where this cyoa turns to shit.
>>
>>25960599
Hope not.
>>
>>25960599
It's honestly a surprise we've been going on this long
>>
>>25960665
Well I guess this is a sign of a popular cyoa?
>>
>>25960333
i thought you didn't like guards?
>>
File: 1450686402219.jpg (38KB, 258x254px) Image search: [Google]
1450686402219.jpg
38KB, 258x254px
>>25960333
>Emerald looks in and then blushes slightly. It's the locker room for the guards. the Men's locker room.
I know this is a lewd quest but...what?
>>
>>25960950
What has you confused? We're a shy little trap colt surprised by what ruby is showing us and hopefully implying
>>
>>25960333
Emerald says he prefers mares and calls Ruby a queerio.

It's not gay if you get paid.
>>
>>25961236
>implying we let dickgirl Joyride and Giles fuck us cause we weren't into it
we were
>>
>>25961273
Both of those happened while the ring prevented us from cumming any other way.
I don't think that counts.
Note I'm talking about Emerald, not us anons.
>>
Fuck it lets just >rape ruby
>>
>>25961290
He was smiling the whole time.
>>
File: 325.png (140KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
325.png
140KB, 640x600px
>>25960368
>>25960394
>>25960400
>>25960411
>>25960412

Emerald asks what so special about the window.

Ruby points to the window again and says, "Look! It's the guards! Changing! We can see them naked!"

Emerald asks why that is a big deal considering most ponies are naked anyway. Plus Emerald thought Ruby hated guards.

"I do hate them, which is why this is awesome. Look, they don't want us to know that under all that stupid armor they are no better than us. Though they are quite a bit more muscly, that's kinda nice I guess."

Pushing aside some of the more homosexual thoughts he has had in his head, Emerald says that he doesn't find it that interesting since he isn't gay.

"Huh? What does being gay have to do with anything? Wouldn't it be that you were less interested if you were gay?"

Emerald asks what Ruby is talking about, and Ruby does the same back.

There seems to be some confusion here.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25961325
Kiss him you fool.
>>
>>25961325
Haha, you know what would be funny bro? If we like, started sucking each other's dicks, wouldn't that be funny? haha

No homo
>>
>>25961325
Switch to Ruby's perspective. Kiss him you fool.
>>
>>25961325
I think he might think we're female.

Also no judgement on your Voyeurism fetish, Ruby, but not everypony is into that.
However, we should ask him if there's a way into the window from here.
If he could steal their armour that might be worth quite a bit, both as disguises or just to sell.
>>
>>25961325

Emerald says he just misunderstood what he was implying and guess that Ruby dislikes authority and likes to ponies like those guards in a state of weakness.
>>
>>25961325
So you like looking at the guards because you like knowing they're normal ponies underneath the armor? Good a reason as any I guess. Sounds boring after the first time though.

I have no idea what he's talking about. The simple explanation is that we're a colt and we like mares.
>>
>>25961325
We're a colt.
>>
>>25961382
Can we do that? I thought Ruby was in auto pilot
>>
>>25961325
He might think we're a girl
>>
>>25961458
You never know until you try.
>>
>>25961325
>He thinks we're a girl
Don't tell him.
>>
>>25961325
The one time the disguise works.
>>
>>25961325
Entire scenario is cock tease. QM you're cruel and unusual
>but there's going to be three zebra's on you at some point, can't we have some slice of life adven-
GAY COLT TRAP SEX ALL DAY EVERYDAY!
>spaghetti
>>
>>25961384
>>25961468
These, he may think we are a girl and he is just showing us something we might like, in any case, seduce and kiss the colt
>>
>>25961486

We should probably wait so we could have more energy for the big gay zebra party.
>>
>>25961486
>>25961382
>>25961358
Can we NOT fuck everything that moves for once.
>>
>>25961516
we will be fine, we don't need to fuck Ruby, just give him a reward/tease, its going to be funny
>>
>>25961535

I agree.
>>
File: 1451327044753.png (73KB, 252x447px) Image search: [Google]
1451327044753.png
73KB, 252x447px
>>25961535
>Asking /mlp/ to not fuck everything that moves
>on a lewd quest
>>
>>25961535
>forgetting where you are
>>
>>25961325
>that picture
Begging for a boop. Boop that sucker.
>>
>>25961592
this. boop. poke tongue out. wink
>>
>>25961634
Sounds funny. Let's tease him mercilessly.
>>
>>25961325
Say its not that your not into guys sometimes but...its not something you go out of the way to see stallions in the washroom.
>>
>>25961592
Booping>>>>kissing
>>
>>25961535
>Asking /mlp/ to not be literal faggots

Are you new?
>>
>>25961535
>for once
We've avoided sex with quite a few things so far.
>>
KISS HIM. hes so cute he thinks we're a filly!
>>
File: 326.png (148KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
326.png
148KB, 640x600px
>>25961384
>>25961398
>>25961446
>>25961457
>>25961468
>>25961479
>>25961483
>>25961486
>>25961540
>>25961592
>>25961634
>>25961706

Emerald gives Ruby a boop on the nose.

"Agh!" Ruby says, batting your hoof away, "What was that for?"

Emerald says that he was just being a cutie and he felt like he needed to do it.

"C-cute?" Ruby says blushing, "Hey since we are on the subject, I ain't gay, alright?"

Emerald says he isn't either, and Ruby just cocks his head and gives Emerald a stare.

"You are a strange filly, you know that?"

Emerald says that he isn't a filly, and that he is in fact a colt.

"What?! Really?" Ruby says, shock plain in her face, "Well, that... Oh god, I'm so confused..."

Emerald sighs and says that he shouldn't worry, and that he has that effect on other guys.

"What are you talking about? I'm a filly." Ruby says, puffing out his... Her... cheeks.

It's Emerald's turn to be shocked.

A few seconds of silence pass between them, and then they both start laughing hysterically.

"By all things good, we are a pair aren't we?" Ruby says, wiping a tear from her eyes.

What does Emerald do?
>>
File: 1450688979911.jpg (407KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1450688979911.jpg
407KB, 560x560px
>>25962141
>"What are you talking about? I'm a filly
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>25962141
Offer to buy Ruby some kebabs. An apple ain't much of a meal.
>>
>>25962141
The only pony we've ever tricked is a reverse trap that tricked us.
>>
>>25962141
>Trap and reverse trap adventures
My dick is so fucking ready
>>
>>25962141
Notice the earring and it's similarity to our pendant.
>>
>>25962141
Ask them if they would like to be your friend. Give them a hug to seal the deal.
>>
We must always keep this filly by our side. They're our other half.
>>
>>25962292
She seems like a party addition to me.
We could always use a rouge.
>>
>>25962141
Agree with Ruby and asks what else she does other than watch nude stallions in locker rooms.
>>
>>25962141

Ask her if she gets fucked a lot. Because we do.
>>
>>25962141
Keep an eye on the time. We have an appointment to make.

Joy promised us double scoops!
>>
>>25962428
>so is this normal, or is it just me?
>>
Damn, we're either really dense or really fucking gay.
>>
File: herewego.gif (307KB, 339x279px) Image search: [Google]
herewego.gif
307KB, 339x279px
>>25962141
>>
File: 327.png (89KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
327.png
89KB, 640x600px
>>25962162
>>25962178
>>25962228
>>25962236
>>25962292
>>25962308
>>25962343

Emerald asks what else she does for fun other than staring at stallions in locker rooms.

"Hey now, I only do this every once and a while, and uh... Sometimes I look in the mare locker room too, but there aren't that many female guards. In fact, I think the girl's side might be haunted! Sometimes when there is no one in the locker room a really thin, scary looking unicorn appears. But uh, to answer your other question not much. I cook like I said before. Kinda wish I could do it more. Hey, maybe I should see if one of the restaurants will take me in!" Ruby says, rubbing her chin.

Emerald is starting to take a shine to Ruby. For some reason he finds himself drawn to her. He asks if she wants to hang out more, maybe grab a kebab or two, on him.

"Sure! I'm always up for grub, especially on someone else's bit!"

The two of you climb down and Ruby carefully stuffs the rope back into the crack. While they walk Emerald asks about her earring. He doesn't say this, but he finds it odd she has such shabby clothes but such a nice gold piece of jewelry.

"It was my mom's! In fact it's the only thing I still have left from my parents... You should see how hard the stallion's i live with try to convince me to sell it. Ha!" Ruby says, giving another bark of laughter, "I think it broke though. There is an indent on the earring and I think something was supposed to be there."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25962141
Ruby is new waifu.

Traps of opposite genders fucking each other.

We.

Need.

This.
>>
>>25962576
Take a closer look at the earring. See if your gem from your necklace would fit in it.
>>
>>25962576
Tell her about our pendant and the similar story. Compare notes.
>>
>>25962576
Share back story with her .
>>
>>25962576
>>25962610
Put them against each other so that the gem is in both at the same time.
>>
>>25962576
>No jewel
Fuck

Show her your necklace and compare them
>>
>>25962576
Ignore earing for now.

Ask her if she's feeling the same feeling as yourself, like you were somehow meant to find one another.
>>
>>25962576
Get her something to eat. Ask how many things she can cook.
>>
>>25962576

Look at amulet and then at ear ring. Does it look like it fits?
>>
>>25962576
Say that the thin unicorn is just Sensoria, and that we really like her.

....and make sure you blush while saying it
>>
>>25962607

Treat her nice though. Win her heart first.
>>
>>25962576
Share background with her. Let her know how important it is to make sure you don't get caught by guards. She seems like a magnet for trouble.
>>
>>25962576
Take her out to eat but keep an eye on the time.
>>
>>25962664
Nope.

Ruby might as well be another fucktoy for Emerald as long as Joyride is around.
>>
>>25962576
Hey OP. Let's get to the Zebra shit tonight, huh? And considering Emerald is the center of attention, let's make sure he's in charge; not bring raped and taken advantage of.
>>
>>25962682
That's why we don't introduce her to Joyride.
>>
>>25962682
how long until we get away from joyride? because i wanna drop her asap.
>>
>>25962576
Say that you've been on a date with the locker room ghost.
>>
>>25962698
Have patience.
>>
>>25962698
don't be such a faggot anon.
>>
>>25962428
I'm going with this.
>>25962514
>>
>>25962576
Let's just ask her if she wants to come on an adventure with us. She might as well be a part of the quest.

Also tease her for staring at dick all day.

Call her a horny little perv.
>>
>>25962707
This.

But clearly OP spent too much time getting us invested with Joy to drop her as a character.

Don't forget that this is still railroaded to suit his fashions and fetishes. If we stray too far with a choice he'll make sure it doesn't happen one way or another.
>>
>>25962739
Let not be Joyride jr.
>>
>>25962576
Let's not go back to Joyride. Let's just have fun with Ruby and live here.
>>
I came here for da /ss/
Where it at?
>>
>>25962764
Why not? We basically already are. Mostly due to railroading.
>>
File: 1439937169617.jpg (123KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439937169617.jpg
123KB, 720x720px
>>25962759
>>
>>25962759
>implying there is anyone invested in joyride
>>
>>25962783
There's going to be an all male fourway soon because two faggots were chosen for a random post literally made to be a joke and nobody thought to just say "no" to being a whore.

You think Hope or Sensoria want to be with a colt that is also a whore?
>>
>>25962779
>>25962759
Why do you anons have such a hateboner for Joy. She's selfish, yes, but she's done nothing that was directly opposed to Emerald's well being or goals.
>>
>>25962822
>All male fourway
Can't wait for it
>>
>>25962797
Whatever mang. Deny it as long as it panders to your tastes. Just like every other human.
>>
>>25962835
It's thread 14 my man. If you don't like it by now you should drop it.
>>
>>25962822

Sensoria, maybe. Hope, probably not.
>>
>>25962831
Then you're an ultra faggot who is contributing to Emerald's degeneration.

Becoming Joyride Jr. Is an awful plan. You know how fucked up she is.

But knowing the kiddies today, you probably read that as "how fucked up she is ;^)" as though being a lousy, emotionally dead whore is somehow something to be proud of.
>>
>>25962822

Yeah I wasn't for it either.
>>
>>25962822
Sensoria would get off on just hearing about it.
>>
>>25962881
>>25962822
Quit being such a bitch this quest isnt made just for you anyone who you agree with.
>>
>>25962881
Why don't you just samefag your way out of it, Arch?
>>
>>25962881

Frankly I think if we go down this path he'll probably become Uncle Lucky. Due to Joyride's teaching and his past abuse.
>>
>>25962881
You know what something people haven't thought of about upcoming fourway?
Joy's not going to shut the fuck up about it and will rub it in our face for as long as we're around her.
>Ha ha lil perv i knew you were a zebra dick loving fuckboy
>>
>>25962862
Nope. I'm here till the end. I'm just here to see Emerald get fucked up at this point.

We blow our romance options all the time and mostly stick with hardcore gay sex as a fallback.

I'm waiting for Emerald to get an STD eventually that not even Joyride can cure.

You know it's tragic how Emerald has such a promising heritage and redemption story but that all gets thrown away for random literal gayness and the occasional mare who actually has their life together and would never be too into Emerald emotionally.
>>
>>25962906

Well it's too late now! we'll just have to live with the consquinces becuse some annons did not vote no.
>>
>>25962881
Nigga please. Joy's fucked up because she's been around so long she's burnt herself out, and she's pining after someone who's probably dead.
>>
>>25962912

I'm here for the story and the hope that the story will be steered correctly by the anons voting
>>
>>25962922
that battle would have just been a lost cause anon
>>
>>25962912

Perhaps we should tell Joyride no more clients after this gang bang.
>>
>>25962906
This.

OP took two posts and just ran with it to fill the gay abuse agenda.

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME. I'M OK WITH GAY SEX. BUT WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE RAPE/MIND CONTROL/RACE ABUSE?! Why can't Emerald even get tricked out to a shy little stallion too embarrassed about his sexuality to go without a prostitute and Emerald makes it a fun time for him?

NOPE.

Emerald can only have gay sex if it is demeaning and emotionally void, as though it somehow "doesn't count" then and that he is still "straight". Well that's horrible for both gay and hetero fans.

I'd love to see Emerald have a positive gay experience for once that doesn't involve such sleazy undertones as forced chastity, race baiting, forced homosexuality or being Joyride's fucking sideshow prostitute.
>>
>>25962952

You never know. Maybe, maybe not.
>>
>>25962966
Woah lad. Calm your shit.
>>
>>25962972
Oh believe me anon. I know.
>>
File: Alg-crying-baby-jpg.jpg (15KB, 635x414px) Image search: [Google]
Alg-crying-baby-jpg.jpg
15KB, 635x414px
>>25962966
Now you're just doing this for attention, arch. Come off it.
>>
>>25962955
We should have told her no more fucking clients after the ring came off!

Joy is so much baggage my legs are tired just thinking about carrying it all. She's fucked in the head, not in a cool way, emotionally dead, and hates it when we spend time with Hope or other mares unless she's getting paid out of it.

She's not an "master" to our "apprentice". She's an emotionally abusive cunt and the kids who post here are too young or inexperienced to realize that sometimes shitty people are just shitty people and saving them is not a possibility.

Not because it is too hard, but because the situation is untenable and they don't want to be saved in the first place. Why do you think Joyride is so happy Emerald is having the four way? She loves it that someone else is even hinting at being as fucked as her. Misery loves company.
>>
>>25962966
How is this forced in any way, shape, or form?

Just because YOU personally don't want it happening, doesn't mean it's forced.
>>
>Come in to check for updates
>See idiots crying again
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHFamApISCs
>>
File: not me this time.png (21KB, 386x125px) Image search: [Google]
not me this time.png
21KB, 386x125px
>>25963000
Nope. I'm enough of a faggot to like all gay content.
Nice trips though.
>>
>>25962966
Nobody will have a good answer to this because is 100% true and they can't call it homo phobic so they just attack the poster with memes.
>>
>>25962682
but anon, there's a possibility that she's our sisterand that's make it even more hot
>>
>>25963023

We'll we just need to find a good enough reason in story for Emerald to leave Joyride. (Like something in one of her secret rooms.) As for the clients we can tell her no more after the gang bang.
>>
Joy is literally forcing us at gun point to do stuff. She's not offering and we're not taking her up, it's basically rape. Did you not see how she charged up that fireball spell as she told us she was going to force us to have a gangbang with a bunch of zebras? This is all Joy's fault, it's not me disagreeing with the majority. Fuck Joy.
>>
>>25962905
oh shit
pls no
let's get off this path now
>>
>>25963056
>they can't call it homophobic
Please, "I don't hate thing, but" does not give you some magical exemption.
>>
>>25963079

Uh I don't recall that. She did show us pictures though.
>>
>>25963076
Fucking why even go? Just leave. Tell Sensoria you don't want to spend time with Joy any more and fucking leave.

Or go be with Ruby and adventure together.

All Joy would do is shrug her shoulders and go on with her life because she's dead inside and doesn't fucking care.
>>
>>25963079
>Joy is literally forcing us at gun point to do stuff
Joybashers, everyone.
>>
>>25963083
Learn how to debate.
>>
>>25963083
>not hating faggotry
faggot
>>
>>25963086
No, that's what had to happen. Because we're being FORCED into situations. We're not being given a choice at all! There was never a chance to decline! We can't leave Joy any time we want to! We're basically her slave right now.
>>
>>25963106
I have, now I'm explaining the basics to you.
>>
>>25963092
>not knowing what railroading is

Currently, joyride has been made out to be the be all end all of the adventure, because of her magical knowledge and her experience with the landscape. Joyride is seen as being the best available option to spend our time with, and also because we won't have any possible other adventures without her. This is absolutely wrong because the decisions of everybody will cause emerald to have his own adventure no matter what. Currently it's just way too easy to say that only Joyride is worth being with.
>>
>>25963079
What CYOA have you been reading?
>>
>>25963126
Nice comeback. Want to be my butt slave?
>>
I don't mind Joyride I think she's an interesting character. But then again I knew what we were getting into the moment we agreed to sell our body for her. If we don't want to be a hooker for no more then tell her no. Make choices and face the consequences
>>
>>25963135
I do believe they were just being sarcastic about how some people don't like joyride.
>>
>>25962576
desu Ruby already seems like she should be our "true" romance option.
Hope is still an option, but I'm not sure if she's a realistic option since she's evidently very busy and a decade older.

Joyride is just our abusive boss and shouldn't even be vaguely on the table tho
>>
>>25963149
Yes.

Stop forcing me to be your butt slave!
>>
>>25963149
Ew no. That would be gay.
>>
>>25963079
Nobody with a brain is actually saying this is joy rides fault. What you're trying to do is make this into a straw man argument. What we are really upset about is the fact that this is just railroading. All the options always point to the same thing: emotional abuse. I could never be a simple positive homosexual experience for emerald, where he introduces a shy stallion who was afraid of sleeping with another male, into the joys of embracing his sexuality, it's never him having sex with anything with a positive connotation. It is always demeaning, and degenerative towards both homosexuals, and people who have a differing opinion on how thequest should go.
>>
>>25963178

That's why the anons that don't like it should vote on what they want instead.
>>
>>25963164
Good. Get down on your knees first and see if you can smell my fat cock through the pants. I haven't washed in days.

>>25963167
The entire quest is gay, lad. They're just pretending to go with it. It's full of traps and other bullshit to throw you off but at the end of the day is gayer than two Arab men holding hands. Try to figure that one out.
>>
>>25963206

Colt Quest Arab edition.
>>
>>25963178
From my recollection we've had two homosexual encounters prior to this.
The Minotaur we evaded, and that was because we didn't want to have sex with anyone
And the kid who was a gay so far in denial he was bullying us for no reason.
Neither of those was particularly degrading to homos.
>>
>>25963218

I think he was implying that it was degrading to Emerald
>>
>>25963192
Because there totally isn't samefag going on or OP quickly picking the choices he likes best to negate other voters.

We never fucking told Emerald to call Hope mommy.

With a single penstroke the OP blasted huge holes into the Hope x Emerald dynamic that cannot be undone.

Do you not see this? If no, if genuinely no, then fuck you. Fuck you.
>>
>>25963218
oh yeah, the farm boy being mind controlled into raping us is totally fine since we were a distraction is totally ok.
>>
File: 328.png (124KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
328.png
124KB, 640x600px
>>25962610
>>25962615
>>25962624
>>25962626
>>25962630
>>25962640
>>25962648
>>25962664
>>25962715

(Lasta For the Nightsa)

Suddenly realizing who the "ghost" might be, Emerald mentions that he is pretty sure he went on a date with the ghost.

This makes another shock of surprise pass across Ruby's face, and Emerald laughs.

Emerald and Ruby make it to the kebab salesmen with no further trouble, though Emerald wonders if that is because they didn't run into any guards on the way back. Emerald orders a mushroom kebab while Ruby buys one that is heavy on peppers.

Emerald asks if he can see her earring, and pulls out his own necklace, saying that he wants to see if the gem fits. Ruby takes off the earring, and holding the two close Emerald can see definite similarities between the construction of the two. He then places the earring over the top of the pendant.

It looks like it fits pretty well, though Emerald isn't going to pull the jewel out of his mother's pendant just to find out. He hands the earring back to Ruby, and asks her if she remembers where her mother got it specifically.

"Nope. I guess I never really asked about that. I just always thought of it as my mom's... Why?" Ruby says, patting the earring and then putting it back on her ear.

Emerald bites his lip, and then tells her about his step parents, and where he got his pendant from. Including telling her what his step parent's did to him.

"Ah... Hey, it's okay. I know some other ponies who have have to do that stuff with their body just to make ends meet... Though they are all mares, now that I think on it. Glad I don't have to do that. Err, I mean! Sorry, that wasn't very nice of me was it?" Ruby says, giving an apologetic smile.

Emerald says it's okay, and the two continue to have some lighthearted chat... Though Emerald can't help but notice that it's almost time for him to be getting back for his appointment.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25963233
It wasn't really rape, we could of gotten away if we really wanted to, it's not like he was trying that hard to hump emerald. Emerald let him go at it cause it sounded fun.
>>
>>25963218
Mind control, Joy telling Emerald to do things, etc. Notice she's never given him a positive sexual encounter where Emerald could cum (what is horniness of 100? anyone?).

I'd bet that if Joyride ever did anything nice for Emerald out of the kindness of her heart she'd fucking die.
>>
>>25963231

The whole mommy thing was clever relapse from his past abuse. And don't most Qm's choose what they prefer?
>>
>>25963233
If anything we raped him since Emerald was into it and he was mind controlled.
>>
>>25963240

Bid her well and find out where she's staying so we could stay in touch.
>>
>>25963178
But they are. The argument always goes back to Joy Ride instead of the proposed problem deeper in the quest, which would be the QM. Which is what I'm pointing out. Everything with Joyride has been a choice. Your problem is with the universe limiting our choices. Joyride is a smokescreen to the actual problem and distracting the argument.
>>
>>25963246
you're either an idiot or remembering it wrong. We were trying to be a distraction while praline went to get help.

once the succubus realized we weren't going to cum because of our magic ring she forced giles onto us.
>>
>>25963240
Ask where she lives or if we can contact her, and then literally prepare your anus for the Zebra. inb4 they're all actually really comforting and nice guys and it's a pleasant experience
>>
>>25963313
We chose to have sex with him after we escaped her.
>>
>>25963332
no we didn't. we were forced into it because if we tried to get away then the witch would have had a hostage while the guards were fighting her.
>>
>>25963246
>what is frustration level of 100

See guise! I'm not railroading! Emerald just can't resist getting off right now and so i need to draw it into canon! It is not like I make things out to be gay inclined by nature, geez.
>>
>>25963352
You're remembering it wrong. The guards were already fighting her at that point. We'd left the barn.
>>
>>25963352
https://derpiboo.ru/1050066?scope=scpeceb2f0250aeaf565e81b0111a277e8780ef29bf4

https://derpiboo.ru/1050073?scope=scpeceb2f0250aeaf565e81b0111a277e8780ef29bf4

https://derpiboo.ru/1050097?scope=scpeceb2f0250aeaf565e81b0111a277e8780ef29bf4
>>
>>25963383
This should help joggle memories
>>
>>25963270
Fuck you. You're saying "most QMs choose what they prefer" is basically fucking g admiring that the whole premise of a true cyoa is bullshit.

I don't need it to be not true. I just like hearing you whinny idiots plead that it's somehow balanced even though every human on earth always what's to manipulate outcomes in their favor, even when they "choose" not to.
>>
>>25963366
Just because your're horny doesn't mean you don't have any thoughts/free will at all. He never once expressed disdain or anything over the prospect of bending over for angry farm boy.
>>
>>25963366
>challenge a succubus witch to get us off
>hey guiz why is our frustration so high???
>>
>>25963383
That's completely worthless without the text.

http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/coltquest/25295338#navbar
>>
>>25963383
>we failed a willpower roll
oh yeah you're right. we did choose to do it.
>>
>>25963240
Tell ruby we have a... doctor's appointment to go to, and that we should probably part ways. Then to the gangbang.
>>
>>25963270
It's generally majority unless there's a close race. Coltquest so far has been mainly majority with random things thrown in like the 'Mommy!' bit.
>>
>>25963403

I'm glad you handle differing opinions so well. Just saying artist are artist. They'll do what they prefer.

>>25963419

The story is included in those images.
>>
>>25962881
I don't know what you guys are talking about
I just want to read/see some /ss/
>>
>>25963270
Hardly. Are you saying that Emerald came inside his step-mother?
>>
>>25963240
Part ways, but ask where she lives/how to contact her.
We should ask if she wants us to adventure with us now or later.
>>
>>25963434
Then afterwards we'll really need a doctor!
>>
>>25963450
Yeah, I didn't notice that. Hadn't looked at the derpibooru uploads and spoke too soon.
>>
>>25963327
Who says we even need to be penetrated? We could run the show.

Maybe make them suck one another off and the first person to cum has to fuck us last and lick out the cum of the other zebras.
>>
>>25963240
Tell ruby to take you to her house so you can see what it's like. Then tell her you have an all male gang bang to go to.

but really my vote is to just not go.
>>
>>25963406
When Emerald has his frustration at level100, he's no longer able to control how he is feeling and will fuck anything that moves/get fucked by anything that moves.
>>
>>25963455

Well the abuse left vague. But with the cockring and the fact he yelled out mommy then I would say the chances are rather high.
>>
>>25963406
actually that's exactly what it means anon.
>>
>>25963431
We ever even fucking see a willpower stat or how the QM fucking makes these rolls. How about a bit of transparency>>25963431
?
>>
>>25963468

We'll need some rather kinky Zebras or some high charisma rolls as most are not going to want to be dictated by a small child.
>>
>>25963488
So then why the cockring at all? If his step mother wanted his cum, why even have the ring?
>>
>>25963505
That's explained early on in the quest. Do you even read the quest?

http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/coltquest/24896831
>>
>>25963505
>>25963505
>We ever even fucking see a willpower stat
Try thread one, post one.
>>
>>25963511
Fuck off, you uncreative breeder.

They all came to fuck a little colt. You think that they're not gonna front one another for the chance to fuck him first? It's a good way to establish dominance. But hen again, 4chan is usually filled with whiny, uncreative betas who wouldn't know what to do with power even if they had the chance.
>>
>>25963468
Don't know if we could get them to do that, but we should try to remain relatively in control. Probably gotta have our anus crusaded

>>25963520
Oragasm denial, and probably because his step-dad fucked him in the ass while he fucked his step-mom.
>>
>>25963520

orgasm denial and prevent impregnation.
>>
>>25963525
>>25963527
You are both idiots and cannot read. I am complaining that we cannot see the actual rolls. For all we know Emerald could be making way more rolls than what OP is actually claiming the makes, but is simply telling us pass/fail without anyone being able to verify it.
>>
>>25963520
You'll cum when I allow you to cum faglord.
>>
>>25963535

That made me laugh more than it should.

also rude.
>>
>>25963535
>implying they won't just decide among each other and emerald having any input at all in the decision
Are you retarded?
>>
>>25963564
Doesn't make any sense. You'd need to fuck more mares, retard. Remember how it even comes off?

>>25963548
Then Emerald isn't really "cumming" inside then, is he?

>>25963542
Why can't we actually flash back to how we were abused? Because it clearly fucked up Emerald for the rest of his life.
>>
>>25963264
>What is taking care of emerald all the way to whitherwater
>What is teaching emerald alchemy and other defensive skills
>What is helping emerald to get the ring off
>What is giving emerald invisibility potions, a dagger and other stuff for his own security
>What is hiding emerald fron the guards

Joyride has been helping us a LOT
Even if she is a crazy bitch, she is the best option we have at the moment

>>25962966
>>25962912
And what is the fucking matter with all the gay shit
Our character is a fucking trap, and QM oc is goldie for fucks shake

We rejected almost all the gay oportunity we got, so all that is left is the forced shit to compel QM fetishes
Meanwhile we jump on the boat at every hetero oportunity, getting us involved emotionally with almost every female we found

The quest is focused in gay stuff, and if we don't play along one time or two we are going to go for it in the forced way

We brought this upon ourselves
>>
>>25963570
>implying fucking Emerald is their right and not their privilege for payment.
>implying Emerald couldn't just fucking withdraw consent if that happened
>implying Joyride wouldn't step in
>implying she'd really let three grown males rape Emerald over some bits

Hello? Retard?
>>
>>25963563
You're a fucking idiot. He told us what Stat Emerald has, and then what the die lands on. Then that we failed/passed. There's nothing else to be transparent about. Are you saying you want him to upload pictures of the dice he rolls or just upload a video of him during each session so that you can verify that he didn't roll anything else? The fuck are you talking about?

>>25963588
With a keyphrase or failsafe, which is what we did, retard. Read the damn Quest.
>>
>>25963563
Willpower stat is not in any way a roll, retard.
And if you don't trust the QM to handle rolls (which is hilarious) then you should leave. It's that simple.
>>
>>25963482
But did he ever show regretting it? I mean, having a willpower failure doesn't make him so mindless that he doesn't at least realize what happened afterwards.
>>
>>25963588

Ask Qm. Probably for the best though it would be like colorblind but with better art.
>>
>>25963609
>we brought thisupon ourselves

Fuck you for admitting everything but the obvious that the OP is just railroading us into fucking with other males.
>>
>>25963609
>forced shit to compel QM fetishes
Joyride needs to stop forcing us to agree to gay shit with Zebras! Mind control I tell ya!
>>
>>25963612
that's not how prostitution fucking works you dipshit. once you get the money you do whatever they say and you are just a piece of meat.
How do you not know joys character by now? Or maybe you do and just pretending you don't.
She really wouldn't step in. She's been wanting to see emerald getting zebra dick since we started talking to her.
She'll just say "it's ok at least you got this money and your dream of being a fucktoy come true."
>>
>>25963615
I'm saying you are a fucking moron if you believe that OP is seriously rolling these things and not just selecting whatever he wants at his whim. Taking video and pictures wouldn't even fucking make a difference because they would prove nothing besides the fact he has an actual d6 and knows how to fucking roll it like an infant could.

If you do, buy into this, you adorable little child, how about you give me your wallet for a quick test-drive for how it feels in my back pocket? I totally won't steal it or anything! I'll even take pictures of it and send it to your phone so you know it is nice and safe and that I have it in my possession still.
>>
>>25963615
You need to read the damn quest.
>>
Joyride is the QM, and he word is absolute. Like flaming balls of fire.
>>
>>25963645
>She really wouldn't step in
Yes she would.
>>
>>25963652
>I don't trust the QM with rolls
Then leave the damn quest. That's the only solution to your problem.
>>
>>25963660

Yeah i think we were in absolute danger from a client she would step in like any good pimp would.
>>
>>25963645
HAHAHA, are you serious? Even the cheapest street prostitute's pimp would fucking make an example of you if you literally wrecked one of his hoes and that option wasn't on the table in the first place prior to payment.

After all, they could just lie and say they'll "pay more" to just fucking wreck Emerald but then skip town. Are you a fool?
>>
>>25963658
>"Yes well, I recognize this. It's the Intruder Mk III ball clamp. The easiest way to get this off would just be the safety word, but I guess we don't have access to that."
It's almost like she wouldn't require Emerald fucking other mares.
>>
>>25963689
Way to cherrypick.
>>
>>25963699
How is it cherry picking to refute the statement
> You'd need to fuck more mares,
which was in a reply to a reply about his mom, with the direct reason?
>>
>>25963718
The same mare doesn't work five times in a row.
>>
>>25963660
Oh no she wouldn't anon. She would shut the door as we're trying to leave and then say this is happening and push us towards the zebras.

>>25963686
actually pimps would just get another ho and be done with the wrecked one. They don't care about their whores and I don't know why you think they do.
>>
>>25963731

Because for better or worse they are an investment.
>>
>>25963730
Why does the failsafe matter to the conversation when the keyphrase is at hand?
>>
>>25963630
>>25963642
The quest is focused in gay/trappy stuff, and that is the direction that is intended to take.
However a lot of us are trying to take another direction, and changing the basic quest structure, thing that would turn the quest into something completely different

If we don't keep the quest within the limits QM stablished then he will have to force us, making him resort to railroading

Its like going to a space CYOA and trying to make it a sea adventures one
>>
>>25963731
>actually pimps would just get another ho and be done with the wrecked one. They don't care about their whores and I don't know why you think they do.

Lol. Ok, Anon. Ok. You believe that. Ho's aren't people their property to a pimp. You keep thinking that cute little fact that a pimp wouldn't get murderous about it.

He'd need to protect his image both for clients who'd otherwise screw him over and to prevent his girls from flaking to a safer daddy.

You act like quality meat like a cute little trap colt Emerald is something Joy could find easy on the street to replace him.

Clearly, you have no clue how The Game works.
>>
>>25963753
LOL. What the fuck are you even talking about? Emerald can't get the ring off.
>>
>>25963764
So you had no idea what you were talking about from the getgo. Well, that ends that little reply thread.
>>
>>25963731
>so wrong it fucking hurts
The best hoes get the best cash, and Emerald is a trappy goldmine. You really think that Joy wouldn't look after him as an investment if he declined something and then the zebras turned on him?
>>
>>25963751
Also joy is arranging this for us because she said we might want a few extra bits before we go. She doesn't need the money.
>>25963758
The majority of pimps I've seen see their whores as expendable. Also joy doesn't need us to make money anon.
>>
>>25963767
You have no clue how this CYOA works. Stop complaining that it is gay-centric.
>>
>>25963789
I've never said that. So I'll restate
>So you had no idea what you were talking about from the getgo. Well, that ends that little reply thread.
>>
>>25963787
>The majority of pimps I've seen see their whores as expendable.
Of course, you retard. But not valuable like a person. Valuable like an expensive steam cleaner you rent out that also has the ability to be sentient and to burn you if you treat it too badly. It's all about wailing the line between treating like crap and treating them just nice enough that they feel you're their best option. There's a reason why most hoes are so fucked in the head with dependence issues.
>>
>>25963789

But it's not. Trappy yes. But frankly only 2 1/2 gay stuff so far. (Which I feel makes it more original. Supper trappy guy has sex with mares instead of cliched males.)
>>
>>25963797
You keep changing the topic into how this quest works and then say that you believe them to be not adequate? What the fuck?
>>
Not a single person has yet to elaborate on how STDs work in this universe.
>>
>>25963812
You're obviously not arguing with who you thought you were.
>>
>>25963804
>There's a reason why most hoes are so fucked in the head with dependence issues

Part of the reason why it would be best in the long run for Emerald to leave Joyride. We just need to find a good in story reason to do so.
>>
>>25963822
Whatever.
>>
>>25963824
OP will never let it happen and 1/2 of the audience won't let it happen and you fucking know that.
>>
>>25963804
No fucking shit you moron. If emerald were a mare then all joy would need to do is find another and she'd be fine on the money making front.
What you're trying to say is that emerald is valuable because he can fill a niche but in less then five years that will be gone so I don't know why you keep calling him an investment when really we're just a way for some easy money and aren't we supposed to be her apprentice or some bullshit and not her whore?
>>
>>25963757
>railroading by presenting a decision that we agree to.
See, your problem is a single word.
>we
The QM isn't railroading us into fucking a bunch of zebras. That was the decision at the time and the option was open for us to refuse. The QM has also presented straight options that we sometimes agree to.

You are not
>we
I am not
>we
We will have things that don't happen according to our wishes, or the wishes of the minority in any random decision. That isn't railroading.
>>
>>25963848

You never know. Maybe, maybe not.
>>
>>25963857

I agree.
>>
>>25963848
I'd be fine with leaving Joy if we had a better, or just another, option. Not particularly ingrained to the character, but I also don't hate her like some of these guys.
>>
>Joyride is going to "doll us up"
>Emerald sitting in a stool looking at a mirror, wondering how he had this life.

I can only imagine the thousand yard stare after he sleeps with three grown men at the same time. I'd bet he flashes back to his abuse, or maybe just feels the pangs of when he was raped.

He'd walk past a young colt his age playing with his mother and father in the park, and just start crying softly, for hours on end, not sure what to do next and victim to the horrible, horrible people inside his little jewel.

It would really be best if we just fucking destroyed it somehow so that Emerald could truly be "free".
>>
>>25963875
I know. I feel we should stay until we find a good in story reason not to.
>>
>>25963875
She's just so awful. Even at the start people admitted to samefagging for her. I only wonder how much more fun and emotionally secure Emerald would feel ratherthan after all tis time with Joy.
>>
>>25963857
>implying we cannot mean me and the other who agree with me
>implying I am speaking for the whole thread
>implying you somehow have a moral high ground

Way to do the exact thing you were accusing me of doing, pal.
>>
>>25963884
Let's not use the term 'people'. Arch admitted to samefagging for her. Just always remember that he's a faggot.
>>
>>25963881
There never will be. We'll just need to either break ties abruptly or else keep being lured by "adventures".
>>
>>25963877

You should ask Qm to be co-writer.

Anyway He'll either become that or Uncle Lucky.
>>
>>25963895
I hate that there is a super-secret club of fagots that basically suck OP's dick.
>>
>>25963875
because she just so god damn abhorrent and there's nothing to like about her and every time I try to forget the past she keeps going on with her stupid bullshit and we have NO way to get away from her which makes it worse.
part of the dislike just comes from the over saturation of her too.
I thought we would only have to be around her for a day or two until we got to the city and went our separate ways but she just wouldn't fucking leave us alone.
>>
>>25963907

We might find some dark secret in one of her secret rooms. problem is getting the keyset again.
>>
>>25963894
I never claimed the QM was railroading in a way that means going against the majority >we

Try again friendo.
>>
>>25963925
Fucking whatever. People will just plead that "Oh guise, she's redeemable!" and even if it happened will only happen at the very end of the quest after Emerald is all well and fucked.

Joyfags always find a way.
>>
>>25963945
Maybe I'm misreading, but it seems like most 'Joyfags' are just rejecting that she's forcing us into stuff. Not that she's a cunt.
>>
>>25963945

The problem is people give up too quickly and then become apathetic.

Remember... Apathy is death.
>>
>>25963944
>claiming a superior stance because sucking the Op always gives you validity

Wow. Where do I even start?
>>
>>25963971
Probably rewriting that into a coherent sentence based on what I've said.
>>
>>25963967
That means nothing in the context of this quest.
>>
>>25963967
people (anons) give up on the validity of voting and making choices for emerald. They then just sit back and complain while telling other anons that it's no use in voting. Therefor apathy.
>>
>>25963981
Oh, snap. Nice job with that classy little tidbit. You really showed me there, with that snide quip. I don't think I can stand to reason with such a potent speaker of truth. Man, you must get all the bitches wet and all the dudes green with a wit that sharp.

Buddy.
>>
>>25963998
It's because at this point emerald has two fucking personalities. One that's basically a butt slut/Joy Jr. and one that is looking for a LTR with mares that might not even be available to him in reality.
>>
>>25963998
I'm surprised jaded players that are mad that their choices aren't chosen doesn't happen more often. It's surprisingly rare in /mlp/ quests. At least, at being this vocal about it anyway.
>>
>>25964020
Because they normally fuck off or get over it, instead of just hanging around whining about the same thing every thread.
>>
how about we just tell joy "we change our minds, we don't want to do it anymore and don't need the bits." and then see how she reacts
>>
>>25964020

Oh great, so my first real mlp cyoa experience has been encountering this. Lucky me...
>>
>>25964038

I back this 100%

Thank you for believing in the system.
>>
>>25964046

After the gangbang of course. We are kinda locked in to that. (unless you want a mad joyride and a pack of zebras.)
>>
>>25964038
I'd be kind of pissed off if I set something up and the other person cancelled at the last minute and embarrassing me in front of contacts. I'd be extremely surprised if Joyride wasn't as well.
>>
>>25964020
It's because Emerald is making choices that cannot b undone and shit is getting regularly wrecked by those who want to build a relationship or develop Emerald's confidence by those who want to throw it all away by being a literal whore, regardless of genders.

And then ruined by those who say WE are wrong because somehow our choices require actual work an tact rather than just spreading our legs. They bitch like we get our way all the time but then when "your way" is building a neat house of cards and "their way" is flipping the table every other five QM posts, can one really ever say we've gotten "our way" even once?

Also not speaking for the whole threat, for the retards that think I am. Just for those that might feel like this.
>>
>>25964054
We'll find out how good her pimphoof is.
>>
>>25964038
>>25964046
That's just deliberately fucking with her. Do you just want to antagonize her for no reason?
>>
>>25964053
Whatever. At this point Emerald is pretty much ruined. Also I remember when getting ice cream with Joy was a treat, now it's just a mockery reward for him, sputtered by Joy who just wants to coax some kid who's seen some serious, serious shit into getting banged by three zebras.
>>
>>25964062

That's why anons should vote more and complain less.
>>
>>25964054
Yeah, because Joy has such a high image to uphold in the zebra community that she needs these three to be happy.

Get your head out of your own fantasy once and awhile and see the truth.
>>
>>25964093
As if that has anything to do with what I said.
>>
>>25964076
No. I want to leave her. She's nothing but a bad influence on Emerald. We can apprentice under anyone else but not Joy. Not dead, shamed, hopeless (in quite the literal sense, for those too dense to figure it out) shell-of-a-mareJoyride.
>>
>>25964076
Why not give her a taste of her own medicine? We'd just be teasing her anyways.

I doubt she'd be dumb enough to do anything serious.

But we shouldn't leave her wondering for too long, lest she takes us too seriously.
>>
I'm half asleep having been up for 2 days now. need sleep. Good night and don't destroy this cyoa with bad votes and infighting. (one is just as bad as the other.)
>>
>>25964100
>>25964100
Whatever. How about you just prep that bottle of lube for the gangbang you seem to want to happen so desperately for a sexually harmed little colt?
>>
>>25964053
the entire point is that we're not locked into it and we have a choice in the matter.
>>25964054
we're going to see how much she really cares for emerald.
>>25964076
it's not fucking with her. we changed our mind. we can fucking do that.
>>
>>25964106
Well I want to stay.
>>
>>25964112
>implying there aren't those dedicated to shitpost voting this thing right down the tube

Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>25964116
That doesn't even follow from what I said. Keep your frothing autistic rage to yourself.
>>
>>25964118
>we changed our mind
No "we" didn't.
>>
>>25964120
Leaving is the better option and even you know that.
>>
>>25964132
Imagine if these stupid arguments that (probably) a majority of the players tune out of actually had influence.
>>
>>25964134
Except it's not, at all.
>>
>>25964132
this clearly isn't a democracy anon.
>>
>>25964118

Yeah we can. But how would you feel if you risked job/family/love life to have some fun with a child prostitute and then learn that he dons't feel like it. Someone is going to get wrecked.
>>
>>25964146
but it is because emerald would be able to do whatever he wanted. If joy wasn't so demanding, a bitch, and throwing us into crappy situations this WOULD be a great place to be.
>>
>>25964145

Then we would cut to Emerald being in a padded cell. Having had a meltdown from all the conflicting thoughts.
>>
>>25964120
Leaving is better.
>>
>>25964168
Emerald needs protection and training. He's being hunted, remember?
>>
>>25964161
I can't sympathize with that at all anon
>>
>>25964168
Gee agreeing to be a hooker for her had consequences. What a twist.
>>
>>25964161
How can I feel sad that three grown as zebras get butthurt that a sexually abused and emotionally manipulated little colt doesn't want to get ripped open by them?

It'd be a feeding frenzy.
>>
>>25964185

Not sympathy. just point out what the Zebra's pov is going to be like and their probable reaction.
>>
>>25964168
>but it is because emerald would be able to do whatever he wanted.
Kind of like now. Except a bit less since we wouldn't have access to Joy's resources. But I forget shes FORCING us into everything, we have NO CHOICE at all for anything we agree to do.
>>
>>25964191
We never fucking clarified what that even meant. We just wanted to get the ring off. Nothing more. This has gone far beyond that.
>>
>>25964205
then we should tell joy to turn herself into a small colt and their wishes are granted and it wouldn't bother joy a bit.
>>
>>25964202

They won't know that. All they'll see is a spoiled brat of a hooker saying no when eariler they were saying yes.
>>
>>25964210
this tbqh actually
we should probably stop being a slut now that the ring is off
>>
>>25964206
now you're starting to get it. I thought you were a hopeless case.
>>
>>25964217
YOU IDIOT. WE DON'T EVEN NEED TO SHOW UP.
>>
>>25964210

The tell her no more after the gangbang unless you want to deal with angry zebras before hand. Simple choice really.
>>
>>25964217
write a letter to joy. problem solved.
>>
>>25964217

And then have Joy wonder why we missed our own appointment and have the Zebras wait for who knows how long.
>>
>>25963178
>Nobody with a brain is actually saying this is joy rides fault.
I just wanted to bring this up to say I'm having a giggle at it now after all the overt Joy blaming. It's not a straw man if it's what people are actually saying.
>>
>>25964238
Okay I hadn't thought of that. Good idea.
>>
>>25964242
Everything is Joy's fault anon. Especially when players suggest it.
>>
I checked ALL of the options. Guess what? Only ONE post prior to the picture of three zebras even SUGGESTED taking all three at the same time. Now it's somehow an inevitability because the QM crammed it all into one post and had Joy leave before we could challenge it or change our minds. Now a bunch of literal faggots and Joyride worshipers bitch and moan ike we're going back on donating a kidney when we have cold feet about fucking three random strangers with a hollowed-out pony as our pimp.

And you don't see how this is railroading? You fucking fools.
>>
>>25964265
You're right. It's Joy's fault that we suggested a foursome.

>>25964273
So you can't read the post after it's dismissed as a joke? Nice.
>>
>>25964273
This. We don't even know the fucking terms.

Joyride could just be telling them "hey guys, wanna just go to town on him?"
>>
>>25949768
Yeah! That ice cream sure will taste great after ruining everything that it stands for, as a symbol that Emerald shared when he felt safe and thought Joy wouldn't abuse him.
>>
>>25964284
I doubt she'd be that much of a dipshit. She's a bit selfish sometimes, but she's not tactlessly selfish.
>>
I love how Joyride has become this evil she-demon bent on destroying Emerald in the eyes of some of these guys. It's her goal to destroy everything good about him, body, mind, and soul.
>>
>>25964273
We can all use the archive anon. You'll have to do better than that.
>>
>>25964292
Are you kidding? The way the QM made her sound at the shock and awe of Emerald even hinting at taking the three of them got her so excited that she rushed out of the door.

She even wants to doll him up for them. If anything, this will be the lowest Emerald has ever gone.
>>
>>25964301

I think it's the concern that she'll corrupt what little Emerald has left of Mind, Body and Soul.
>>
>>25964301
You're an idiot if you don't know what corruption is.

Joyride is the worst. Bad role model, bad influence, introduces him to bad ponies, bad ethics, pretty much just BAD
>>
>>25964301
too bad it's tru doh
>>
>>25964313
>>25964315
None of which matters because we literally control what lessons Emerald takes away from things. She can't corrupt him.
>>
>>25964301
At this point I think the salt about gay shit has just transferred to her.
>>
>>25964315

That's why I have a fan theory that Emerald may become Uncle Lucky when he's an adult. They are both green. Joyride has a magic set of keys and Lucky had a magic house. With Joy' teaching and his past abuse it's possible.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEccQp15dWQ

Some of the anons in this thread.
>>
>>25964304
Don't be silly. The quotes in >>25949736 don't real.

>>25964339
Seems like it. There are actual problems with railroading and such in this quest, but Joy is a great smokescreen to distract the retards. It gives them a focus for all their problems.
>>
>>25964308
She for some reason is really stuck on the whole zebra fascination,(i'm hoping there is an explanation for that later at some point).

But again, I don't think that would blind her to the point where she can't see that push has turned into shove.
>>
Emerald is finally free of his chains. He has a home he can go to (Hope's), and can live a silent life in refuge away from all of this pain and suffering, and try to have a childhood again. Or at least, something that can e looked back on and symbolically viewed as a childhood. The adventure would come in and of itself, and can have plenty of gay or straight times as Emerald grows and finds himself, or slowly plans of establishing a new life under the guidance and care of someone who can actually help him.

Rather than that though, there are a great deal of people who want Emerald to suffer. They say that it is somehow his choice, that this is all somehow what he "wants". The pendant is evil. It is the embodiment of all our corrupt, childish, awful wishes for him. All he wants is to be loved. He's teetering on the precipice, and the ugliest of beings are baying through gnarled, yellowed teeth for his fall into sorrow. The same self-imposed sorrow they find themselves in; that same sorrow Joy is in right now. Unloved, unhappy, and un-free. The trifecta that will seal away any hope Emerald has of being independent or actually benefiting from his escape from chastity and his wicked "family".

We are the worst thing to ever happen to Emerald, twofold; we simultaneously damned him, and allowed him to be damned. There is not thing more important than conquering the real hidden villains, the true antagonists of Coltquest:

The Pendant.

It needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>25964346
Uncle Lucky is a unicorn though, Emerald isn't
>>
>>25964301
>wahh, I'm so mad that the shitty character I identify with because I'm an edgelord is being called-out
>>
>>25964385
Anon you sound really gay.
>>
>>25964394

Joyride's potions proably have a horn growth one somewhere. Besides it's just fanon
>>
>>25964361
Whatever. The QM will just draw Emerald with only smiles as he takes the dicks anyway.

Also, inb4 the cliché that little zebras are all somehow magically hung like IRL horses.

Yawn.
>>
>>25964385
Could you write a fanfic on this?
>>
>>25964412
No u.
>>
>>25964406
She's a twat with shitty morals. She's not a she-demon. Oh sorry, I need to argue on your level
>Waaaah, they're not doing what I want! I better bitch and moan pointlessly!
>>
>>25964406
Saying a character will do something doesn't mean they've done it Anon. You can't call someone on things that haven't happened.
>>
>>25964430
I usually write lots of fics, but what the fuck would this one be?

It's Emerald being controlled by literal man children of all sorts. It's the greatest hell possible. I'd rather die than be controlled like Emerald is. The sad thing is e has no choice.
>>
>>25964436
100% wrong.

>>25964434
>fails to understand point and focuses on how point is presented

You're one of those people who'd discard an opinion if it didn't have your ideal punctuation, eh?
>>
>>25964486
>100% wrong.
Yes, you are.
>>
>>25964486
If they make 'points' like you I certainly would.
>>
>>25964471

Actually I was thinking of one where he escapes from his step parents and goes through the long and slow recovery of becoming normal again. Kinda like that first part you described but in story form. Could have a lot of feels to it if done well. =)
>>
For all those who are bickering, and you should give a reason why:

http://www.strawpoll.me/6427297
>>
>>25964507
>strawpoll
You realize it's worthless, right?
>>
>>25964436
>give a dog a bone
>act surprised that they chew it
>>
>>25964506

No man children needed.
>>
>>25964506
I'm not really sure people would be into that.

I'd write it pretty hetero and this thread is just nothing but shitposting and from what I can tell, Anons who'd rather see Emerald get penetrated than be rehabilitated into a sense of normal colthood.
>>
>>25964522

Well I know I would read it. perhaps a straw poll somewhere to find out if others are interested in a Emerald recovery fic.
>>
You guy also need to cool it with the wanton sex. you do realize that there is no going back after that character choice, right? You can never un-do having sex with someone.
>>
>>25964513
You're smarter than a dog anon. You should know better.
>>
>>25964507
>yes or no
Too limited. Give a better option and I'd probably be a yes.
>>
>>25964512
Why?
>>
>>25964522
Who the hell's going to rehabilitate him?
>>
>>25964507

I feel that there should be more options than yes or no.
>>
>>25964541
>You can never undo eating that bagal.
>>
>>25964549
I don't want to lead people on. It's all about if they think Emerald should leave or not. How and why is up to them. But they should vote yes if they think he should at all.
>>
>>25964541

Yeah I know. That's why more anons need to vote if they are opposed to something.
>>
>>25964553
Like what?

It would be too leading one way or the other.

>>25964552
Could be Hope. Could be some other stallion/mare. Use your imagination, man.
>>
>>25964563
Then no. If flat leaving with no plans or alternatives is the 'yes' then it's a no.
>>
>>25964552

Hope, maybe?
>>
>>25964560

Oh No!! D=
>>
>>25964567
Won't happen so long as the QM has a single post to base an entire sex arc off of that tickled their fancy.

>>25964573
It isn't up to me to give a plan. Because then it makes it sound like if someone has a better plan and still wants to leave they'd vote "no" but be counted with those who want to stay.
>>
>>25964563
But that's stupid. Everyone agreed we'd be leaving to take back our birthright eventually. No one suggested being a permanent apprentice.
>>
>>25964569
>>25964575
>Hope
She's fucking him. That's not how you rehabilitate a child. That's not healthy at all.
>>
>>25964585

Then I would suggest talking to the QM about those issues. So it won't happen again.
>>
>>25964585
I never said it was up to you. I just clarified my vote. If leaving as we are right now is the 'yes' it's a no. If we're actually able to find alternatives, it'd probably be a yes.
>>
>>25964595
In my story she wouldn't.

I actually think that all of the canon mares are currently terrible for Emerald.
>>
>>25964595

I know that. But you asked.
>>
>>25964596
He doesn't talk to his audience and he could always just read this thread.
>>
>>25964596
It didn't happen in the first place.
>>
>>25964614

He has a tumblr account. You could always message him there.
>>
>>25964602
Whatever. You make a strawpoll then, you faggot.
>>
>>25964623
You seriously think that'd work? That's akin t shipping the US President a Christmas gift and having him actually like it.
>>
>>25964624
> you should give a reason why
Don't ask for clarification/reasoning if you don't want it retard.
>>
>>25964631
Don't bother with poll hat nobody will read anyway then, man child.
>>
>>25964630

Well it's worked when I've done it. It's atleast worth a shot.
>>
Off-topic but holy shit what the fuck is with these street sign captchas? What the fuck? anyone else experiencing this massive retardation?
>>
>>25964641
The more you post the more you have to solve for each post. So getting into arguments is, probably unintentionally, actively discouraged.
>>
>>25964639
I actually plan on shitposting more about Joy so that more people will want to follow her around. Since it is generally the majority opinion anyway, I might as well get some laughs from other Anons foaming at the mouth about her.
>>
>>25964641
I payed g00k to make them go away like a good goy.
>>
>>25964649
I'm having issues solving them. It keep saying I'm not picking all of the fucking signs but holy shit, some of them aren't even names of streets they are just traffic signals!
>>
>>25964650

Good luck with that. Just try not to burn down the whole cyoa while doing so. Killing the quest will benefit no one.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/6427378

There. Better?
>>
File: 1426556187200.gif (304KB, 626x509px) Image search: [Google]
1426556187200.gif
304KB, 626x509px
>gone over 100 posts past bump limit arguing for hours because they don't want to do something gay

Now this is autism. I actually a looking forward to the leads and don't take this quest seriously. This ass damage at least is tiding me over until Emerald gets his own ass damage.

I guess this quest confirms that those into /ss/ are the most autistic fetishfags out there
>>
>>25964696
It won't kill the quest; OP likes the publicity and attention anyway. It's actually working out quite well for me and Joy. Check out everything above.
>>
>>25964706

um... oops?
>>
>>25964706
Pretty much. I can't remember any other quest hitting over 650 posts.
>>
>>25964706
>implying /ss/ isn't the best fetish
>>
>>25964711
JAD did last thread IIRC. Foal Quest did a few times.

>>25964706
>Implying /ss/ and general foalcon are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>25964711
Half of these posts are seriously just me shitposting. I wish I was lying. I'd click them all but that'd take forever.
>>
>>25964706I canonly imagin what the cyoa discussion thread must think of this...
>>
>>25964727
see
>>25964115
>>
>>25964725

Well I should write this down. the first time I was trolled without realizing it.
>>
>>25964725
Poe's law.
>>
>>25964733
I think I might just do it. Just to prove it. It's seriously just easy to troll for anything here. I have literally no life and sit on my ass all day. At least 1/2 of most of the colt quest threads are me changing IP and posting from multiple computers.

I seriously wish I was fucking lying but it's really fun for some reason. I even respond to my own posts with different devices I marked with sticky notes so I know the "opinions" for each machine.
>>
>>25964749
What is that? I'm curious about how it applies here.
>>
>>25964756

You must have a lot of free time or no life.

Congrats either way.
>>
>>25964764
Pretending to be a retard doesn't mean anything when you're in retard central.
>>
>>25964777
I have eight laptops and a smartphone. Sometimes I have them all open at once on my kitchen table and wheel around the floor clockwise.

Colt quest is basically a fun way for me to practice speed typing because I like spotting the occasional post other than myself.
>>
Ever notice how some QM replies have like two or three votes and some have like thirty? It's because the times when I'm not online there's way few people actually participating.
>>
>>25964756
>>25964794
Today, on how far can I bullshit and have people believe me...
>>
>>25964824
I fucking love it actually. I have no idea why. I've steered every encounter from getting with Hope, to Joy, to the dates, the avoidances, the gang bang, many others without ever realizing it. Mostly too busy responding to myself or only looking at the last sentence the QM posts that's relevant and starting a new tangent from there.

The only reason I feel like mentioning it is because this is the Ned of the thread and about to die and don't expect anyone to read through my hundreds of shitposts to even read this. Not that they'd necessarily even believe it.

Ah well. Like I said. No life and literally eight cheap thinkpads and hps. I have my fun.
>>
>>25964824
Also, shit posing is an art. It kinda feels like the QM is drawing for me and he's quite talented. So that's pretty cool.
>>
>>25964824
I couldn't really care where the quest goes at this point, but I figure I have five of my machines dedicated to pro-Joy statements.
>>
>>25964777
Who says no life means no fun?
>>
>>25964824
Shitposts central my friend.
>>
>>25964873
SOMEONE SCREENCAP THIS!
>>
>>25964923
Or is this me telling me to SCREENCAP it?
>>
>>25964923
k
>>
>>25964934
Tanks :)

Also Joyride is literally shit. She is the worst possible influence on Emerald.
>>
>>25964948
You can stop shitposting now, anon.
It's over.
Coltquest is finally over.
>>
Is there a particular reason that this gang bang is allowed to happen? The QM just stepped out and made Joyride leave so that we have no chance of debating the situation with her or even establishing control.
>>
Anyone that disagrees with this is just being a hater. Joyride basically owns Emerald anyway. He's helpless on his own. Why should he rake in the bits on the side?
>>
>>25964956
It's never over anon. This anon has a mission. And that mission is to shitpost.
>>
It'd be cool if this thread has a few more posts to 700. Can we make it?
>>
>>25964976
This.
Also shit positing is fun when practicing typing.
Enjoy the ride.
>>
Unlike Joy, Hope would be a much more positive figure for Emerald to work with. Why can't we have options to be with her more?
>>
Experience the Joy. Feel the Ride.
>>
>>25965013
that's stupid.
>>
>>25965029
Ur stoopid.
>>
>>25965010
Why would anyone want to not be a part of that?
>>
>>25965053
Irrelevant post. Plz ignore : )
>>
How about we get a letter off to Sensoria? Been a bit of time since we've contacted her.
>>
Hmm. Looks like most people want to leave Joy in the polls.
>>
Looks like most people want to leave Joy on the polls.
>>
Hooray for 700!
>>
Yay 700!
>>
>>25964711
>he's never been in an LSA thread
>>
>>25965114
Whatever happened to him?
>>
>>25965133
He pops up every now and again. Apparently he's pretty busy.
>>
>>25965155
With what? That VN is pretty dead. I'd rather he just told it to us already.
>>
>>25965161
With real life I imagine. There are other things besides 4chan my friend.
>>
>>25965170
It'd be cool if he at least kept in contact.
Thread posts: 707
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.