[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP is racist for having zebras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: zicora.png (208KB, 638x357px) Image search: [Google]
zicora.png
208KB, 638x357px
Why does the media have to teach little children that africans are a different species to everyone else? This is way too big of a fuck up to be just a coincidence.

What is the payoff of having a zebra black stereotype instead of making her just another pony?

Explain what zebras add to the show besides obvious racism and Fallout Equestria background, /mlp/.
>>
>>25901668
>fallout equestria
pls tell me this is a joke
>>
>>25901668
Well, in the show Zebras are almost identical to ponies.

Saddle Arabians on the other hand...
>>
>>25901668
MLP is a weird mix of liberal and conservative, just like real life.
>>
File: zegro-pls.jpg (24KB, 402x480px) Image search: [Google]
zegro-pls.jpg
24KB, 402x480px
>>25901668

Equestria is portrayed as an idyllic culture where things are as they should be, with niggers segregated and kept outside of where actual people are.
>>
>>25901782
This.

>>25901668
It's because all races know each one is different. Even the retarded blacks.
>>
>>25901782
It's how YOU think the world should be.

I just want to watch a show about ponies.

I don't want to feel like less of a person because I have "zebra" blood. It was horrible taste from the writers to have zebras.
>>
>>25901821
Go back to robbing some stores with your gang, negro.
>>
>>25901668
Maybe if you didn't ask governments to treat you differently you wouldn't be forcing your own stereotype...
>>
>>25901821
Shouldn't you be off bitching about the latest thug shooting, or insisting that white Americans magically took all of who must have been the best and brightest from Africa for the slave trade? I mean, it's not like victorious tribes sold other blacks to them. No, Europeans dragged the Einsteins and Napoleons from their ivory towers to pick cotton in Georgia. That'd why Africa is in such a state!

And don't even get me started on the horror that is a children's show stating the fact that there's a difference in quality between races. How shameful!
>>
>>25902021
OP got owned.
>>
>>25901821
Here's an idea.

Contribute to society instead of claiming benefits for doing fuck all.

There are disabled children in Britain that don't get the money they require because the government spends it on migrant children that are completely healthy. I speak from experience after being fucked over by public education more times then you would believe.

You can believe in your makeshift "this hate is just racism" fantasy but sooner or later you have to admit there are reasons for this hate besides the colour of your skin.

I'm not racist because I don't consider myself superior to blacks or any other races, I'm racist because I don't want to be treated like an immigrant or minority in my own NATIVE country.
>>
>>25901668
>nature is racist for having different types of horses
>nature is racist for having different types of people
>>
>>25901668
It's a clever and cute idea.
>zebras
>saddle Arabia
As much as your sad, pathetic, fag brain wishes against it, the real world has different types of people that look different. Why ignore that, for some bullshit idealized world.
Plus it teaches a nice message to kids.

I hate people like you, who's life is so boring they try to find things to be upset about. And genuinely believe that you're helping fight the good fight. But are too lazy to ever fight for something that would actually help the world.
>>
>>25902948
>>25902877
The consequences of your stupid ideology is that there will always be people who won't make it there because they think they won't. "They are this or that other horse breed", they can't run or jump as fast as the "right breed".

You're blind to sociology.
>>
>>25901668
Shut up nigger.
>>
I really hope that threads like these are just some fag playing devil's advocate, else I'd have to go full /pol/.
>>
>>25901668
I think it's pretty obvious Trenderhoof was meant to be black, and he was a horse.
Zecora just happen to be from a place where Zebras are born.
>>
>>25901668
Who the fuck ever said that Zecora / zebras were black you fucking racist?
>>
>>25901668
You missed the whole point of the episode. The ponies though she was evil or something because she seemed different. Then we are taught that she is a good horse, wiser than most of the ponies.

>My friends and I all learned an important lesson this week: Never judge a book by its cover. Someone may look unusual, or funny, or scary. But you have to look past that and learn who they are inside. Real friends don't care what your "cover" is; it's the contents of a pony that count. And a good friend, like a good book, is something that will last forever.

THE EPISODE WAS LITERALLY AGAINST RACISM
>>
>>25901821
>Butthurt zimbabwe resident
It is been a while.
Also it is probably trolling.
>>
This thread is shit, and all who replied to OP are faggots for encouraging this shit.
>>
>>25903168

Way to project. You're the one blind to sociology since the subject covers the fact that behavior can be because of nature or nurture. There is very fucking little in the way on science between the behavioral races because of people like you and because of that you can't outright assume that racial differences are purely a social issue.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.