[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you'll do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (559KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
559KB, 900x675px
>2nd period: Economics

>Probably the class you don't care for the most

>Not because the material is hard, although it is, as Econ was never really your strong suit

>But because the teacher's voice seemed to drone on and on and on...

>It was Monday in CHS, and you were trying to focus on the material as best as you can, without falling asleep.

>Your eyes have other plans however, starting to close as you lean on your elbow that is propped up on the table

>WITHOUT falling asleep...

>Without....

>Falling...

>...

>If it weren't for the sudden buzz in your pocket, you would have probably slammed your head on the table.

>instead you jerked your leg up, making a loud thump, as well as receiving some pain to the knee, and some idle snickers from some other kids.

>The teacher drones on, not noticing or not caring about your little mishap.
>You take out your phone discreetly to see who to thank for waking you up.

>To your surprise it's an unknown number.

>"Hello Anon,"

>"I know that you're probably in class, Darling, so I'll make this brief."

>No points to guessing who it was, but how did she get your number? Questions for later.

>"I have a very important question to ask of you. Do you think you could meet me out by the soccer field your next free period?"

>"Rarity."

"Huh"

>You don't see why not...
>>
File: 1403346545352.png (605KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
1403346545352.png
605KB, 840x630px
>>25901322
She wants you to be her sub.
>>
>>25901322
It's clearly a trap. Send a text to some of the geeks that owe you a favor, ask them to scout the area before you show up.
>>
>>25901322
Uh no speaka, you have wrong number, preeze.
>>
File: 1448227485203.png (74KB, 781x850px) Image search: [Google]
1448227485203.png
74KB, 781x850px
She wants you to be her dom.
>>
>>25901345
Why not the jocks?

We do wrestle for varsity.
>>
>>25901367

>You have your thumb over the 'send' button, but then you delete the message.
>This is Rarity were talking about.
>She wouldn't have that sense of humor.
>Probably.
>Maybe.
>You're not brave enough to try.

>>25901345
>>25901378

>You think that these are a good idea, however Geeks wouldnt be able to keep their cover
>And jocks wouldnt do it without a fee.
>Or spreading rumors.
>Neither of which you wanted to deal with for this little ordeal.
>However, you would like some Recon action, as it is odd that one of the most popular girls in school as asked you to meet her.
>Mighty fishy.
>No, you need someone that can blend in.
>Someone... normal.
"[Hey bro, can you do me a favor?]" you text Norman.
>["sure man, whats up?"]
>You fill him in on the details, while also trying to take notes. not something easily done in this class.
>["Bullshit"]
>["Dude im not kidding here i have no idea why but she wants to meet with me for something"]
>["It's gotta be a trap."]
["That's what i need your help for. you smoke by the bleachers in the soccer field during your free period sometimes right? i need you to do a bit of spy work, make sure no one else is there. if it seems shady, let me know and i wont come. Can you do that for me?"]
>a few minutes go by. a few more.
>["sure dude, ill keep an eye on her"]
>perfect.
["thanks man. i owe you one."]
>>
Bumps for more green
>>
Inb4 shimmerfags
>>
>>25901498
Norman a bro. Build arsenal while waiting.
>>
File: 1450231009593.jpg (149KB, 734x554px) Image search: [Google]
1450231009593.jpg
149KB, 734x554px
>>25901661
Bumping your bump
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.