[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where We Wander CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 194x145px
Hi. Im Walt and I will be your humble host for this wondrous adventure.

Character Creation
1: MALE OR FEMALE: Gender
2: RACE: Whatever you want.
3: MARK: Denotes special skill or talent.
4: Name: Your name.
>>
>>25877872
Male
Earth
I don't know, a hammer or something.
Plywood.
>>
>>25877872
Female
Hippogriff.
They don't get one.
Gabriella.
>>
>>25877917
>something with a pony ass
>no cutie mark
But why
>>
>>25877950
Half pony scum don't deserve it.
>>
>>25877872
Male
Hippogriff
Depends on which half is the pony one
I'll leave the name for later
>>
>>25877872
Male
Earth or unicorn should be good
Our cutie mark is an ice cream
Our name is ice pop
>>
>>25877872
Male
Satyr
Nothing, but his father was an Earth Pony, so probably something tough like boxing
Tommy Popgun
>>
>>25877879
>>25877917
"Oh yes, I remember now! Your Plywood, the carpenter's son. We've been expecting your arrival for some time. We've already got your papers squared away. Take this book with you, it's a codex so if you have any questions you can ask it".

With your documents in order you head out from the registrar office. Glancing at the letter it stated for you meet at the Prancing Pony at 3'o'clock. You still had time to check out the humble village to prepare for your adventure.

>You may consult with the CODEX with questions you might and information on people, objects, places, etc.

No Items.
Funds: 2000
>Where to First.
[Go to the Blacksmith]
[Go to the Prancing Pony: Meet your traveling group.,]
[Go to Bazaar]
[Go to Apothecary]

These brackets are merely suggestions on what you could do. You aren't limited to what's between the brackets.
>>
>>25878175
So what race are we?
>>
>>25878175
Go to the prancing pony.
>>
>>25878175
Consult the codex so we know just what the heck we're in for.
>>
>>25878175
Coltshan, is that you?

Or is this ''Baby's first CYOA''?

Either way, colsult the CODEX, and please tell us, WHERE THE HELL ARE WE? WHY ARE WE HERE?
>>
>>25878208
I'm not seeing any kingdoms we need to take back.
>>
>>25878184
>>25878187
>>25878193
As you make your way towards the Prancing Pony, you pull out the Codex which when attempting to open it only opens as a tiny Pony appears.
The small Unicorn yawns as he runs his light green mane with little yellow hoof.
"Oh hey. My name is Codex BM-P but default alias is Bookmark. What would you like to know"?

>What questions do you have for Bookmark?
>>
>>25878266
see
>>25878184
>>25878193
>>25878208
>>
>>25878266
Where are we.

Why are we here.
>>
>>25878266
What is the meaning of life?
>>
>>25878266
Do we have a goal?
>>
File: IMG_20151222_205622.jpg (82KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_205622.jpg
82KB, 480x640px
>>25878286
>>25878282
The 'littlecorn' lights up its horn as a lightbulb appears above his head.
" You are an Earth Pony and son Sawblade the carpenter". The Unicorn then casts another tiny spark of magic as he recalls the information.
" We currently are at Olomot, a small village off the coast of Eponea. Your father sent you here to learn about the world, expecting you not return home for at least seven years of life experiences.
>>25878367
"I'm sorry Mister Ply but I have no definite answer to such a query, my apologies". The Unicorn poof's away as you close the book.

Upon reaching PP, you open the large wooden door.
Around the inn you see patrons drinking together at their tables and bars.
Some were gambling on a card game near a corner of the Establishment. You spot a strange duo waiting at a table for someone' me most likely'.

>What do you do now?
[Investigate the Card Game]
[Approach the duo]
>>
>>25878440
Approach the duo.
>>
>>25878440
Check out the card game.
>>
>>25878440
>>25878449
Buy three of the cheapest drinks first.
>>
>>25878440

Card game.
>>
>>25878440
approach the duo.
>>
>Your curiosity getting the better of you you walk to see what they're playing.
>A satyr is playing with two Diamond dogs and a Pegasus.
>You watch as he draws a card from a deck and slams it on a table.
>20? This number appeared on the metal card as his opponents let out cries of defeat as they push their towards him.
"No keep it your Bits lads. I play Numbro for the fun than the money really but you'll be owing me a favor later.
>The trio mutter their thanks as the leave to other parts of the inn.
>The card player runs his fingers through his his almost back brown hair as he reshuffled his metal cards.
>He spots you and motions you over as he halves his deck and places on the opposite end of the table.
" Hey kid, you gonna stand there like a fool or grow a pair and play".
>'What should I do, I've never even played go fish before! May be He'll go easy on me'.

>Will you play the card game Numbro?
>How much do you bet?
[Decline]
[Let's Do This!]

Numbro: a game combining cards and numbers. You both draw five cards that will magically reveal a number. Whomever has the highest score during each round wins. First to win three rounds will win.
>>
>>25878617

It's time to d-d-d-d-duel!
>>
>>25878655
'Alright seems fair enough'. Well this seems like a pretty fair game.
>"Alright um, wait I never asked your name"?
The satyr scratches his small beard as he pulls out his Bits, smiling the whole time.
" Alright Kid, place your wager so we can get started and it's Frionel by the way mister".
"It's Plywood, but you can call me Ply".

>'Shoot! How much am I gonna wager'
>>
>>25878737
Lets start with 10
>>
>>25878737

He said he doesn't care about the bits, so something small would be fine. Ask what a good starting bet is maybe?
>>
>>25878745
>You start out small to be on the safe side as you place a 10 bit coin down on the table.
Frionel seems to like what you did.
" I see your playing it safe. Always good to test the waters first before diving headfirst".
He grab's five cards from his deck as you parrot his actions.
Plywood Vs. Frionel Begins.
Grabbing your five cards you watch as numbers slowly appear on the otherwise blank metal cards.
Frionel goes first as he places a card down.
"11, nice! Well Ply, it's your move".
You return your gaze to the cards in your hooves.

'Which card do I use'?
>-10
>+7
>+5
>+16
>-8
>>
>>25878812

the +16
>>
You place the +16 down. Thinking that you probably haven't screwed up yet.
"Alright how about this, -6". Your score lowered to ten.
P 10/F 11
>Pick your next card.
>-10
>+7
>+5
>-8
>>
>>25878868

+5 card
>>
>>25878868
>>
>>25878835
You place the +5 card on the hardwood table. Exciting you had gotten a higher score than him.
Frionel however places orange card on the table.
#/# Switch. Both of your scores have switched!
"Ain't gonna let win that easily Plywood". He waggles his finger back and forth.
>" Aw Pony feathers "! This isn't good.

P11/F15
>Your move?
+7
>Bookmark" Hey Ply you cannstack cards together if they have same sign. I thought that you should know".
>>
>>25879044
-8, if he does another switch we shouldn't be far apart
>>
[email protected]
>>
>>25879163
>You place a -8 down feeling your getting the hang of this down. He looks at his remaining cards, ands let's out a sigh.
"Well kid congrats, it seems I've been outfoxed. You played exceptionally well for a first timer".
Frionel lays his two cards down, a +4 and a -3.
"Oh thanks, but I was probably just lucky".
Frionel is Impressed!
" Alright Ply, enough games for today".
Frionel rises from his seat and leads outside where a Hippogriff was waiting.
"Ply, this Gabriela and she will also be accompanying us in our travels".
>She gives your hoof a strong shake and ruffles your mane, as she gives you a big smile.
Hi I'm Gabriela and I'm just chipper to see the world along ya".
>" Um yeah, likewise, let's experience the world together".

>Your Trio should prepare for the journey ahead.
[Arms & Attire]
[General Store]
[Bazaar]
>>
>>25879301
Arms and Attire get my vote though the general store does as well so I could go for either.
>>
>>25879301
So we've got a party then? Let's visit the bazaar.

That game reminds me of pazaak but in reverse
>>
>>25879348
>You are able to play as both Plywood & Gabriela.

>And so our strange trio made their way through the wooden houses and along the cobblestone streets. Luckily the the shop's seem to be close together.

"Alright you two. Remember that although you two are my Ward's, this doesn't mean I'll babysit you the whole. So I leave preparations up to you two".
Frionel goes to wait on a bench for the two of you to prepare.

Cont.
>>
>>25879406
Arms & Attire
Short Sword 500-A simple and easy to wield sword.
Short Bow 500-A simple wooden Bow.
Iron Boots 600- Boots that cover up to the knee.
Leather Leggings-Comfortable leggings that provide some protection.
Leather Vest- Vest the covers the chest.
Leather Gloves 400- Simple gloves.
Short Spear- An easy to wield but underpowered Spear.

General Store
Apple 50-A green apple
Bread 50-Good old Wheat.
Fish 100-River trout.
Dried Fruit 100- Dried fruit that lost quite a long time.
Water Drink 50- H2O.
Medicine 300- Heals Wounds.
Tourniquet 200- Heals a Wounded character.

Bazaar
Mouth-Grip Iron Sword 1000- A Sword custom made for ponies.
Herblore Kit 700- Allows the combination of flora to make different kinds of remedies...or poisons.
Old Cross Necklace 100- Allows Frionel to use magic.

>What are you buying? Bits 4200
>>
>>25879532
we should get that old cross necklace.
2 medicines
1 tourniquet
1 leather leggings
1 leather vest
1 mouth grip iron sword
that's what I think to be essentials. also good night
>>
>>25879612
With shopping done you return to Frione as the three rest at the inn for tonight, for the start of their journey tomorrow.

Chapter 1 Complete!
Frionel
-Sable Attire
-Numbro Deck
-Old Cross Necklace
-Everiron Sword
-Scabbard
-Sapphire Ring

Gabriela
-Medicine x2
-Tourniquet

Plywood
-Codex
-Leather Vest
-Leather Leggings
-Mouth-grip Iron Sword
-Bits 1400

Chapter Ranking: S
All Events Cleared!
You acted with Caution.

>The following started off with the light straining your vision as you got up. You gathered your belongings in a saddlebag and enjoyed some cereals with Frionel and Galadriel. With our belongings in order we left the village of Olomot.

>Now after crossing the town's outskirts, you follow along the road at a steady pace.
>You always the breeze of wind caressing your form on a perfect day such as this.
>There were even some pretty looking flowers seen as you passed. But soon enough you had come to a crossroad's. Three paths were before you and you were sure that could overcome any obstacles thrown your way.

River Road: A path leading east alongside a river to the lowlands where many simpler races call home to these wide open plains.

Mountain Road: A path leading up into Yulrick mountain, home to hardy peoples that value honor and justice.

Prairie Road: The most prosperous and influential part of Eponea due to its fertile soil and high-walled cities.

>Which way will you go?
>>
>>25879778
River road
>>
>>25879845
>"Let's go see what the lowlands are all about". You wonder what new experiences and friends you might meet on the sprawling plains.
>Gabriela also chirped with excitement about trying new foods or maybe a new piece of jewelry if she could afford it.
>Frionel in the meanwhile was conversing with the Littlecorn Bookmark about people they served with in the past.
>As your cadre would passing into the main road, you spot an overturned cart with its goods strewn about and broken branches litter the site. A small trail of blood veers off into the woods.

>Find out what caused this? Or steer clear?
[Investigate]
[Keep Moving]
>>
Starting a quest right before Christmas wasn't a very bright idea.
>>
>>25881403
Probably.
>>
>>25880365
This seems like something we should avoid. Others might disagree though.
>>
>>25882566
>You decide that looking for trouble might not be the best course of action right now.
>"We shouldn't do something dangerous if we can help it". Gabriela and Frionel seem to disagree with you but find no flaws in your logic as you continue on your along peaceful river. After a while you see the a walled town branching off the road. The gates are shut and with a single Pegasus Guard at the entrance.
"Well we're at Folhine, the first settlement of the Lowlands. They don't take kindly to ponies from the midlands so don't do anything stupid ok".
>Frionel cracks his neck as he starts for the wooden doors.
>Gabriela pats you on the back smiling at you.
" Hey Ply, I know you'll be able to get us inside the town, I trust ya my adventure buddy".
>Gabriela walks up beside Frionel as they wait for you to take the lead.
>'She's right, I can do this if believe hard enough in myself'.
>Coming upon the wooden gates, the guard levels a Spear at you. The Pegasus eying your strange trio with suspicion.
"No pony allowed to enter Folhine during her time of distress".

>What do you do?
>>
>>25882903
Ask what the current distress is. Tell him about the overturned cart you encountered on the way here. Was that cart from here or coming here?
>>
>>25883123
>'Distress'?
>"What is this distress about"?
The guard slumps his shoulders ad let's out a sigh.
"A monster had been terrorizing the surrounding land's for sometime. Even Greil of Heolster came to our aid but he has not returned for quite sometime. If you can at least determine the fate of Greil then I shall the other way and allow your entry".

>What do you do?
>>
>>25883213
Ask what kind of monster is it.
Let's go back to the cart then.
>>
>>25883226
>"What kind of monster is this anyway"?
"It's a creature that all accounts claim is nigh unkillable. It freezes it's victims in fear as it slaughters them".
>The guard shudders as he returns to his post.

" Well we might as well start back at the cart we passed on the way here".
>You and Gabriela return to the cart finding no signs of blood as from before.
>Gabriela searches the cart and pulls out a paper.
"Sent word for Ser Greil and his son to assist in killing whatever monstrosity is taking our innocent ponies".
-Sub-Commander Double Dutch.

>'Damn this is bad'.
>You turn the note over revealing a map.
The Mornfolk Caves-Likely to be where it takes Refuge.
Evergreen Sanctuary-Where it has been seen the most. Many commoners come here to pray to the old gods here.

>Gabriela peeks over you looking at the map.
" Well where should we go check first "?

>Where to first?
>>
>>25883423
We just saw the blood a few moments ago. Just go in that direction.

Let's go to the caves.
>>
>>25883475
>Hopefully you can something belonging to Greil and be out before you even see the thing.
>Following the droplets of blood through green forest lead to a dark cave with a few splotches of blood stain the entrance and a few bits of bone were strewn about.
>The gory sight almost made you lose your lunch but you beat the acidmin your throatmback down as try to not focus too much on the smell.
>Gabriela however retched on the ground while you rub her back as she eventually regains her composure.
"Sorry Ply, it's just that I'm not used to such gory sights".
>You Pat her on the back reassuring that you were fine.
>" It's alright, lets just get in, and get out".
With peptalk over you both try to silently travel through the cave through the winding tunnels coming upon an intersection.
>Left lead deeper within along the blood trail.
>Right ascended to another section of the cave.
>A monstrous screech pierces your ears echoing past you bouncing throughout the cave, but you can't tell which way the sound came from.

>What do you do?
>>
>>25883629
Throw a rock in front of you to make sure the monster isn't close by. It probably knows we're here by now.
>>
>You grab a rock and throw it through the air bouncing off the walls. The screeching is closer now, but something that sounds like an explosion is heard shaking the earth. Heat seems to be emanating from deeper within. Maybe you try to see if you can find higher ground?

>What now? High ground or Head on.
>>
>>25883767
High ground. I want to jump and fall on this thing sword first.
>>
>>25883782
>The two of you follow the tunnel until you reach an open chamber. The ground ground littered with Bits of organic matter strewn about the place with splatters of blood dotting the walls.

>From where you stood a lone Soldier was trying fend off the eldritch monstrosity. The monster as large as an ox, had two pincers and a gaping maw was wearing him down.

The soldier was directly below you and the monster was soon to close in and finish him off.

>How do you proceed?
Remember to give orders to both Ply and Gabriela.

Swiess Soldier 13/32
PinceMaw 42/50

Plywood
30/30
Gabriela
25/25
>>
>>25884005
We attack and distract the beast while Gabriela helps the soldier.
>>
>>25884060
>You back a few feet as you gallop and leap from the balcony you surprise the Pincemaw landing a triple strike on at the creature. You manage to cut a part of one of its pincers off, the creature bellowing in pain as blood sprays from the wound.

>Gabriela pulls the soldiermout of immediate danger.

"I don't know who you are but you have my thanks. But it's useless, nothing has worked so far and a single blow may very well cost a limb..or your life".

>Sweiss Soldier joined the battle group!
>Sweiss Soldier used health tonic!.

The monster is focused on Plywood!
>What now!?
Plywood 30
Defend!
Evade!

Gabriela 25
Claw!
Buck!

Sweiss S. 23/32
Attack!
Assist!
First Aid

Pincemaw
36/50
>>
>>25884222
Plywood Evades
Gabriela bucks
Sweiss assists
>>
>"Oh Shit!"
>You manage move out of the way as the pincer almost skewers you.

Gabriela
>Runs up and cocks her hooves back and delivers a heavy blow on the monsters side as the wind is knocked from the demon.

>The Soldier capitalizes on the opportunity driving his Sword into its underbelly. Blood flowing forth as his blade is retracted.

>The monster howls in agony as it bleeds from it's Wounds.

You gained the upper hand!
Plywood 30
Gabriela 25
Sweiss 23
Vs.
Pincemaw 12

>How should we proceed!?
>>
>>25884341
Finish it off.
Stab it in the neck.
>>
>>25884373
Gabriela cocks back her hooves and delivers another blow knocking the monster off balance, allowing You and the soldier to drive your Swords through the creatures neck.

It's labored breaths slowly comes to a halt as the Pincemaw slumps to the cold stone floor dead.

"Pluck yeah, we Tore that buzzard up"!
>Gabriela yells with glee as she catches her breath.
>The Soldier starts to make his way out of the cave.
>You can try to ask him some questions before he leaves.
>Or you could just leave and head back to town.

>What will you do?
>>
>>25884481
Ask him if he was part of that caravan. Who is he and what was he doing in this cave? Where is he going?

Should we take a pincer and show it to the guard as proof of the kill?
>>
>>25884500
"Yeah I was with that ill-fated Caravan. I am Roshan Olsera, a Soldier of Helenay's Sweiss Ritter Brigade. I woke here after I was knocked out by the monster. I suppose I have to try to travel back home home in the Highlands. Even if they probably assume I've perished".

>Gabriela breaks off one of the pincer to bring back to the town.

>Do you want to ask anything else of him?
>>
>>25884608
Not really, let him go home so he can tell them what happened and that the monster is dead. Hope to see you again guy.

Let's go to the guard now.
>>
>>25884625
>As you exit the cave and make ready to part ways, you see him drop something but he doesn't go back to pick it up as he walks back along the way you came.

>Picking up what he dropped is what seems to be a band. You acquired the Sweiss Bond!

>As the sun finally began to set you finally get back to town, surprising the guard with your triumph over the monster.

>You are given a free stay at the inn for some much needed rest. The two of wonder what could possibly happen next.

Chapter 2 Complete!
The band left by Roshan gives off a dim glow.
You may switch to Roshan as the PC temporarily if you so desire.

>Do you?
>>
>>25884776
Yeah, let's see what they're doing.
>>
>>25884802
>You are Roshan. 25 Year old Human of the 7th Armored Magic Battalion.
>After your failure to protect a caravan you narrowly escaped death from two strangers. After You answered their questions, you both went your separate ways.
>You currently are now just arriving at the village of Pareen.
>You really need a drink.
> bite to eat wouldn't be too bad either.
>What's first on your to do list?
>>
>>25884936
Food is more important.
>>
>>25884979
>You stop by a little restaurant to get something to eat.
Taking a seat and browsing the menu a little waitress comes by to take my order.
"What will you be having today good sir"?
After looking at it long enough, you what you were going to get.

>I'll get the...?
>>
>>25885068
Fried pork and rice.
>>
>>25885097
>"I'll get the fried pork and rice please".
"Alright Mister I'll just take your menu and your order will be here momentarily".
>The waitress heads back to deliver your order.
>Grabbing a newspaper you read some of the articles.

>What Article do you read?
-Cry Wolf!
-Fishy Business?
-Pareens Mothia
>>
>>25885173
pareens because what the hell is that?
>>
>>25885199
A local gang has been on the rise in our fair Pareen calling themselves the Mothia. This minority of Pareen has been under represent and unfairly treated by more common species as of late which is the most likely reason this gang was formed.
Article End.

>Read another Article?
Cry Wolf!
Fishy Business
>>
>>25885254
Yeah, read both of them.
>>
>>25885281
Cry Wolf!
Rumours of some kind of wolf have been attacking locals farmers chicken and rabbit farms. Please visit guild office for more information.

Local Fisherman are being scared back to shore by some strange sea creature. Visit Guild office for more information.

>The waitress finally arrives with your order just as you finish reading the newspaper.
>You tuck into the sticky rice dabbing it in soy sauce before taking each bite.
>You then finish off the 'Slightly Burnt' pork and down a glass of water.
>You pay your bill and leave the restaurant.
>Maybe you check out one of those rumours out?

>What would you like to do next?
>>
>>25885464
Might as well go to the guild offices to see if they have any kind of reward. I'm surprised we're not tired though.
>>
>>25885490
>Now that you think about it.
>You are feeling kinda tired.
>No matter, you'll just crash at the inn after a stop at the guild office.
>Coming upon the building you see a closed sign in the window. However you can still read the bulletin board out front.

Cry Wolf!

>Find the wolf and stop it from further terrorizing the farmers.

>Accept Quest?
>>
>>25885590
Yeah, accept it and do it some other time.
>>
>>25885631
>Putting a check on the bulletin. You make your way through the peaceful streets to the inn.
>Tossing a few bits down, you trudge tonanroom and plop onto the mattress.
>You wait for unconscious to take you.
>Your eyes flutter open as you let out a long yawm.
>After doing some morning stretches your ready to start the day.

>What do you do first?
>>
>>25885697
Eat breakfast and then go to the farm and ask about the wolf.
>>
>>25885712
>You start the day off with "x" cereal and some cool milk.
>After you finish your breakfast, you head out past the town to the outskirts .
>You finally reach the farm where the attacks were occurring.

>What should you do now?
>>
>>25885815
Find a farmer and ask where the wolf usually comes from, head in that direction.
>>
>>25885835
>Finding your friendly neighborhood dirt horse, he directs you to the woods about a hundred feet beyond the fence line.
> You make your way to the fence line.

>Do you search the Forest for the wolf or let it come to you?
>>
Male
Dragon
Snowflake
PriksCReep
>>
>>25885922
Wait
>>
I can't play too?
>>
>>25885948
No.
>>
Oh... I'm gonna go find a porn thread now.
>>
>>25885941
>>>25885948
Never said you couldn't. Anyone is welcome.
>Decidedly you wait for the wolf to come to you.
>Soon enough night falls as you spot a pair of glowing green eyes encroaching ever closer to the farm.

>What do you do?
>>
>>25886035
Be on the defensive with your sword and let them come to you.
>>
>>25886052
>Withdrawing your Sword you stay as stillnas you can as the green eyes get very close to you. You can hear your heartbeat during your anticipation.

>What shall youndo?
>>
>>25886093
Tell the wolf it's his last night terrorizing this farm. Wait till you can see more of it before you attack.
>>
File: medium (2).png (245KB, 471x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (2).png
245KB, 471x600px
>>25886157
>Wolf! This will be the last night you terrorize this farm!
>Wait a minute.
>Startled the wolf jumps back in surprise.
>What! The wolf standing in the moonlight is revealed to a Timberpony!
Roshan 32/32

Timberpony 45/45

Fight!
What do you do?
>>
>>25886221
Kick the timberpony.
>>
>>25886253
>You kick the Timberpony sending a few feet away from you.
>Timberpony recovers and snarls at you. She claws you with her wooden hooves.

Roshan 28/32

Timberpony 40/45

>What now?
>>
>>25886322
use your sword and aim for a leg to injure her.
>>
>>25886379
>You swing your swing at one of her hindlegs, as treesap oozes from the wound.
>She retaliates by chomping down onto your arm , but you were able to shake her loose and get free. >Your arm was bleeding nothing you haven't dealt with before.
>>
>>25886433
Roshan 22/32

Timberpony 18/45

>What's the plan?
>>
>>25886451
drive sword into wolf.
>>
>>25886514
You drive your Sword right through the Timberpony. You pull the sword out a treesap drips from her wound. She makes whines and whimpers on the ground.

The Timberpony is at your mercy. She definitely won't be trying this again anytime soon.
>What shall you do with her?
>>
>>25886621
It's just a timberpony. Let it go.
>>
>>25886732
You delivered...Mercy.

>The Timberpony struggles to its paws as it slowly heads back to the Forest.

>But letting the Timberpony live, you are now able to try and befriend her in the future.

>You make your way back to the inn as you try to get some sleep.
>Your eyes crack open as you rub the gunk encrusted around your eyes.
>You get ready for another day in Pareen. You might just take today as a rest day until a new job is posted at the pub.

>It Morning time.
What do you wanna do today on this fine morning.
>>
>>25886905
wasn't there some weird fish shit to check out?
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.