[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA - Just Another Day Ch. 23

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 9

File: 1450495204763.png (289KB, 1000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1450495204763.png
289KB, 1000x1248px
>Ponyville seems to be a hotbed of excitement these days. Between the dragons roosting in the mountains, horrid monsters wandering out from the Everfree Forest, ancient ruins discovered deep in the earth, and the ever-presenting of all-out war between the Equestrians and the Gryphons, it seems like everypony looking for fame or fortune is flocking to this town.
>It is an age of knights, adventurers, dark magics, and destined heroes.
>You are none of these things.
>Your name is Pot Luck, and you just want to run your inn and tavern, the Sword and Board.
>You've gone out with Wispy to do some shopping, meeting Ponyville's cantankerous little blacksmith, Silver Ingot, in the process. Despite some thrown hammers and threats of violence, she's agreed to craft Wispy a suit of armour for a delivery uniform.
>As Zuri was about to depart, she gifted you with her family amulet. However, the gemstone in the amulet began to react and glow bright at your touch, prompting you to seek the aid of Spectral Prism to deduce it's mystery.
>After some scouring through his library (and a surprise visit to Celestia's bathroom), he's revealed that the amulet was none other than the dormant form of an Element of Harmony.

Archives: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/anotherday

Characters: http://pastebin.com/RVB0Hjqp

Inn floorplan: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fouKOvZLar5QZ4zOwmvnXA1hcPZ5UIBXNuy8RN0oFME/edit?usp=sharing

List of Supplies and Upgrades: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V--UewucWq-klJcnPumQzFhbhvzOHngW6zQM9e-NXfE/edit?usp=sharing

Finances: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19YTLZkq_pXLE_QWo5srNBJThwC7dr25PBJcjbCHX8_4/edit?usp=sharing

Special thanks as always to our artist.
>>
>>25867765

>"An ELEMENT OF HARMONY!"
>Prism's words leave you and the others staring in shock and awe at the amulet. You are left speechless for a time, but slowly the shock began to wear off and the wonder is replaced with confusion and uncertainty.
>Zuri is the first to finally give voice to the question on everypony's mind.
>"What does that even mean?"
>"Sounds like something out of a fairy tale," Sundance remarks.
>Prism's face contorts in confusion, disgust, and disbelief. "I--ge--ch--ee...how could you not know what the Elements of Harmony are? Do you foals know nothing of the great mysteries of this land? Have none of you ever heard of the Magic of Harmony?"
>One by one you all shake your head, causing Prism to groan and bury his face in his hoof.
>"Harmony - the great power that flows throughout the land, through all living things. It flows through us all...wraps us...binds us together."
>"What? Like some kind of force?" Sundance replies.
>"You make it sound so conventional when you phrase it like that," Prism sighs. "Harmony, my friends, is the magic that creates unity and prosperity in this land, binding all living creatures together."
>"Oh. I have heard of these," Zuri speaks up. "Though we did not call it harmony, but it was an essence that pours to us from the heavens to guide us. It calls us to follow its great virtues - Loyalty, Compassion, Integrity, Charity, Joy, and Spirit."
>"Yes...yes, that is one and the same," Prism nods, "though we ponies use slightly different terminology. The Elements of Harmony manifest into physical form, each bonding with a pony who embodies one of these virtues."
>"So which one is Pot?" Sundance asks, prompting all eyes to turn to you.

Input Response.
>>
>>25867767
Dumb luck again I randomly find this
>>
>>25867767
>>25867788
Obviously we're the element of dumb luck.
>>
>>25867767
You've got a great sense of timing, Innkeeper

Let's look at the gem, what colour is it?
>>
>>25867767
Go full denial "Are you sure it picked me? I'm no one special just some innkeeper and haven't done anything to deserve it"
>>
>>25867857
>>25867829
These look at it
>>
>>25867767
Generosity has to be! Pot's always been willing to runa deal and more often than not has been going out of his way to help pones!
>>
>>25867767
How is he so sure it's an element of harmony, and not know which one?

You'd think an element of harmony would have some sort of Mark on it or specific shape like in the show.
yfw it's actually a Scrying pearl instead and prism is a dumb motherfucker
>>
>>25867931
We could be kindness for showing compassion even in the worst situations.

Loyalty for never giving up on our duties

Happiness to bring joy to others
>>
>>25867767
Calling it now
He's the element of magic
Specifically the magic of capitalism
>>
>>25867973
Amen
>>
>>25867857
Yeah tell him we should have it and its clearly wrong for picking someone like us
>>
>>25868141
shouldn't***
>>
>"How are you so certain it's one of these...Elements of Harmony?" Longshot inquires, nudging the amulet a bit with his hoof. "Looks like just a fancy stone on a chain to me."
>"Because I am attuned to the mystical energies contained within it. I can feel the power of its essence...I needed only to confirm my suspicions when I awoke its power and witnessed it take the form of Pot Luck's cutie mark. It is an Element - I would stake my reputation upon it!"
"But you don't know which element?" you reply with your own skepticism. "I mean, I'm nothing special. I'm just a guy trying to run an inn. This...Magic of Harmony stuff sounds like it should be more suited to someone like you."
>Prism raises his hoof and waves it in a dismissive fashion. "Tut tut. So rarely does fate call upon those are expecting it. Equestria has always prospered upon the shoulders of its citizens, from all walks of life and no matter how humble or insignificant they may consider themselves. My friends, you need but search your feelings and the answer will become clear to you."
>Your friends fall silent in their pondering, each of them glancing to you briefly and then to each other before finally remarking in unison.
>"Charity."
"Charity?" you repeat in confusion. "But I run a business."
>"True, but think about it," Prism challenges you, "how often have you forsaken the easy bit in the name of friendship and compassion? You may walk the path of a businesspony, but you are a beacon of generosity."
>The others all nod and murmur in agreement.
>You find yourself staring at the amulet, this Element of Harmony. Despite your initial misgivings, it does feel...right.

Input Action.
>>
>>25868278
So to avoid all this magic stuff I just need to act more cutthroat.
>pause for the laughter
>>
>>25868278
"So what am I suppose to do with it?"
>>
>>25868306
Kek does this mean our business is going to fail with everyone we help
>>
>>25868278
What about the rest of the elements?
Does this mean we need to find them too?
>>
>>25868355
thats a good point
>>
Welp

The elements only show up if evil needs to be vanquished.

Sorry potty, looks like easy life and business ownership is gonna have to wait.

Honestly should have bought those fucking cannons arleady, seeing as how we are likely going to have to fuck up a nondescript BBEG
>>
I hope Sundance is Laughter.
>>
>>25868428
>Sunedge is Laughter
>Nightmare Moon appears to shroud the land in eternal night.
>The six elements are gathered.
>Sunedge refuses to smile.
>Equestria is doomed.
>>
>>25868437
>Sundance decides to just suplex NMM
>>
>>25868428
>>25868437
>Sundance break nightmares face
>She smiles
>We back away
>>
>>25868448
>>25868446
>Physically fight the magically empowered goddess who is probably stronger than her.
>When she almost got her ass handed to her by one Britfag hillbilly.
Yeah.
>>
So now we've got names for the elements, we can guess which of our friends get them. Because it would save Innkeeper from having to make a completely new set of characters

I think compassion fits Wine well. Or it could be Oats (even though we haven't seen her in a while)
Someone mentioned Diamond as loyalty last thread
What about integrity,joy and spirit?

Pictured: The Joy. Kinda reminds me of Sundance
>>
>>25868491
Great pic
>>
>>25868491
Sugar is joy considering she is the only one I can think of.

Integrity I have no idea

Spirit maybe Azura cause she has lots in her
>>
"So...what am I supposed to do with it?" you ask as you pick up the Element.
>"I'm...not sure," Prism answers with a prompt shrug of his shoulders.
>"What? How can you not know?" Longshot shouts in disbelief.
>"Just because I am a wizard does not mean I possess ALL the answers or the gift of clarvoyance," Prism quickly snaps back. "Fate has brought us this Element, and as we all know, the Everfree Forest has grown more fraught with perils in the past few months and years. It cannot be a coincidence that these events have occurred in such close proximity. But fate has yet to reveal its full intents to us yet...so until then we must remain vigilant. The other elements will reveal themselves to us in time."
"Do these things even do anything?" you ask, holding the amulet aloft with one hoof and tapping on it with the other.
>In its new form, it no longer glows at your touch, and seems more mundance than before.
>"The Elements of Harmony when brought together can call forth great power, but I do not know exactly how or what. I only know what has been written - the Elements have been thought lost since Princess Celestia used them to end the Age of Nightmares a thousand years prior."
>"The...Age of Nightmares?" Zuri asks.
>"It was a time when darkness and chaos covered all the lands, plunging our world into chaos and despair," Sundance explains. "It was long, long ago...back when Equestria was still just a tiny backwater with a Princess who was little more than a child, and the Crystal Empire was at it's zenith."
>"I have heard mention of this Crystal Empire before," Zuri comments. "What happened?"

(1/2)
>>
>>25868710

>"The stories go that the Crystal Empire was the apex of pony civilization - a paradise in the midst of the frozen north, protected by powerful magic and technologies, and an army of immortal warriors," Sundance begins. "They were the envy of the world. No suffering, no sadness, no struggles...just warmth and joy. But in their self-revelry, they began to lose harmony. They isolated themselves, believing others would be jealous of their great power. This discord led to the harmony and its magic to fade from their kingdom, and allowed darkness - a being known simply as the Nightmare - to seep into their kingdom. For all their power and technology, they could not stop the darkness in their own hearts. They became corrupt and consumed by fear and hate, and the Nightmare used the Crystal Empire's power to spread across the land."
>"And how was this evil stopped?"
>"Well, the stories I heard said that Celestia rallied the other races of the land and fought back agains the darkness. I imagine the Elements of Harmony played a role in this. After years of fighting, she was victorious over the darkness and purged the Nightmare from the land. Alas, the damage to the Empire was already done. The great paradise had been burned, leveled, and buried beneath the ice and snow of the North. It's magic, gone; it's knowledge, lost; and what crystal ponies remained were now a debased people, seeking shelter amongst those they had once looked down upon."
>"How tragic," Zuri remarks at the end.
>"It is the way of the world - that which is unified tends to fracture, and that which is fractured, tends to unite. It's a cycle that's repeated itself since before history was written."
"I guess it's important we find the other elements, then, huh?"

Input action.
>>
>>25868719
Sooo..... Know anything about the changelings?
>>
>>25868719
So I guess Luna just doesn't exist here? Or her true identity was 'lost' to history?

What could be so dangerous so as to need the Elements again?
And we're still missing the lunch rush
>>
>>25868719
Nothing we can do about the elements now. We should see Zuri off and then get back to work
>>
>>25868739
I think we are a replacement of the main 6 and she is still in the moon. When its night we should have a look at it.
>>
>>25868750
Agreed. I vote for a teary eyes hug and a hopes we see each other again.
>>
>>25868719
Got a lead?
>>
>>25868719
Then where does Sunlight's partner come into this?
>>
>>25868873
Probably some sort of run away purist family
>>
>"I had no idea you were such a student of history, Sundance," Prism comments with a hint of pleasant surprise.
>"It's a hobby of mine, I guess. You hear about the Crystal Empire a lot in gryphon territory - they like the whole 'magic stuff that can be used by non-magical beings,'" she explains.
"So for now we just have to keep our eyes open for other elements?" you ask.
>Prism nods. "The Elements have always been connected to one another. No doubt you have already met those who embody the other elements...it is simply a matter of finding the slumbering elements and bringing it to them."
>Easier said than done, of course. It's not as though the things are labelled.
"Well, thank you for all the information, Prism, but I think it's time we get back to our day. I've definitely got a lot to think about, but I also have a lunch rush to deal with."
>"Of course. Now, it's best if you don't go advertising this whole 'element' thing to everypony you meet. There's no telling what darkness lurks in the shadow. Oh, and if you ever have further questions, you know where to find me," Prism replies. He closes his eyes and his horn begins to glow once more.
>"Oh shit, not again!" Longshot yelps.
>Once more through the gastrically-distressing process of teleportation, and you find yourself back in the kitchen of your inn.
>"Look who's back," Ember remarks in her usual unenthusiastic manner. "Done with your glowy rock?"
"For now," you reply.
>You take a quick look about - lunch seems to be dying down at this point. Seems you've missed most of the rush. A pity, though it looks like Ember was able to hold her own. And nothing's been burnt to the ground, which is a plus.

Input action
>>
>>25868966
Complement the fuck out of her saying how impressed we are of her and ask if she wants to go do something tomorrow morning.

If thats alright with other anons.
>>
>>25868966
ask if diamond came in for some lessons
>>
>>25868991
We did agree to save the last rock for her to burn something with.
But save it for later, hows the rest of the Inn? Anything happened in the meantime we need to take care of? What about the lunch deliveries?

>>25869030
I don't think he's off work yet. He would be coming in the evening anyway.
>>
>>25868966
Back to capitalism

> >>25868790
>>
>>25868991
No problems taking her on a date tomorrow though I do want to tell everyone about our shiny rock
>>
>>25868966
I second
>>25869030
, give Diamond his gourmet chef lessons. Then I think, have him give you mining lessons- Not only because of naughty potential, but also, hwo could an Element of Harmony possibly NOT fall out of the wall of the mine with us standing there with ours, if Diamond is one? And I'm pretty sure he is!
>>
>>25869180
Wow I did not even think of that, to actually go mining for one. Part of me was actually hoping we would make some $$ so we don't go bankrupt.
>>
>>25869195
I can just see the convo, "Hey, Diamond... After the cooking, let's sneak down that mine of yours. I have something to show you down there. Uh, I mean, there's something special down deep in a hole down there for you. Uh, if we go down, I mean. In the mine I mean!"
>>
>>25869242
"I need to see your shaft, I mean. The mine. Shaft. That shaft."
>>
>>25868991

"Looks like you've done a good job holding down the fort," you compliment your employee. "Anything to report? Any news on the deliveries?"
>"We got a few ponies signing up for the deliveries, including your dim-witted friend Diamond. Wispy ran the deliveries without any issues, though being stuck here doing cooking, ordering, and dishing out meals all my own while Wispy was out did slow things down. You may want to considering getting an extra set of hooves to help out around here if you plan on doing more excursions."
"I'll take that into consideration. Why don't you and I go do something tomorrow...you know, so you can see the town?"
>"I...suppose that sounds tolerable," Ember replies.
>Before you're able to do much else, you feel a tap on your shoulder. It's Zuri and Longshot.
>"It's time for us to get going," Longshot informs you.
>"Thank you again for everything," Zuri says, giving you a quick hug.
"I hope you can come back to visit some day," you reply.
>"Perhaps one day," she nods in agreement.
>You wave farewell as the pair sneak out the backdoor where Honey Mead and the wagon were waiting to smuggle the zebra to freedom. You hope she finds the peace and happiness she so desperately seeks, even it means leaving everything she knows behind. Though her stay with you was not without problems, you do feel a bit sorry to see her go.
>You retire to the relative comfort and familiarity of working behind the bar, cleaning cups and mugs and counting the bits from the lunch time crowds.
>You hear the door swing open and see Wispy come scampering back in.
>"You're back!" she exclaims, racing over and hopping up onto the counter. "So what'd you find out? Did Prism do any awesome magic?"

Input conversation?
>>
>>25869242
We will casually mention about the dress
>>
>>25869256
"Well, Wispy, it turns out this pendant is indeed magic, and is a sign of big things to come in the future. For now though it's only a sign, not anything immediately useful. Prism thought it was pretty cool though. We should stay on the lookout for more weird stones like this, from now on."
>>
>>25869289
this + informing of her what it is and the meaning behind it
>>
>>25869303
Of course we trust her, but why burden her with a secret she doesn't need to know? Besides, Ember's listening!
>>
>>25869256
"How did your delivers go sweet heart?" lets also check how many their are and how much drink containers we need.
>>
>>25869242
>>25869255
>>25869180
This is wonderful.

>>25869256
Being an element of harmony probably isn't something we should tell anyone just yet, not until we're sure of the situation.
But we can tell her about everything else. The MC Escher layout,the potential crossovers, the Sith Holocron, being teleported onto Princess Celestia in the bathroom, things like that.
>>
>>25869256
I met the princess through a magical triangle I asked about the changelings but I didn't get what I wanted before I was forced back.
>>
>>25869348
>>25869320
Maybe when its more private we can tell her
>>
>>25869375
Sometimes it's best to just keep one's yap shut. If she goes around acting like she's protecting some big secret all the time, somebody'll get tempted to work it out of her somehow.

Until more stones come to light let's keep this hush-hush as long as possible.
>>
For the current people we know this is the list that puts them with their element.

Loyalty: (Airy/Diamond)
Compassion/Kindness:(August, Oats)
Integrity/Honesty: (Sundance, Belle, Longshot)
Joy: (Sugar, Tex)
Spirit: (Azura, Prism)
>>
>>25868576

Wouldn't Wispy also kinda fit that role in a way?
>>
>>25869461
i just though she was kind of young to be part of them
>>
>>25869474

The Elements don't seem to be the type of thing to necessarily discriminate based on age.

At the very least, I would put her down as a potential candidate.

And my, it has been a while since I have participated in this CYOA.
Sure did miss a lot to suggest.

Like killing Pot and making Wispy the main character to go on a revenge quest like Sundance or another adventure all grown up.
>>
>>25869525
That does sounds fun, but I still love the heck out of this.
>>
>>25869525
Yeah, then Wispy meets a nice batpony mare and Sundance meets the perfect lady griffon and they have lots of lesbian sex all the time!
>>
"Hey there kiddo, how were the deliveries?" you ask, ruffling the filly's mane with your hoof.
>"It went great! I delivered five lunches to Diamond and his friends, and then I delivered a couple to the guards, and then one out to Sugar Song," she explains, sounding quite proud of her achievements. "So what'd you do at Prism's?"
"Got to see his library - really crazy place he's got there. It's got like portals and you can walk on the ceiling, and he had his pyramid-thingie that teleported me all the way to Canterlot."
>"Wooooooow~" the filly stares mezmorized by your tale. "And what about the glowy rock?"
"Apparently it's got some magic properties to it," you explain, though trying to spare too much of the complex or foreboding details. "Prism isn't quite sure what it's for, but apparently it's chosen me to be its owner. Just don't tell anypony, okay?"
>"Super secret sauce, got'cha," she nods, making a 'zipping' gesture with her hoof.
>You chuckle at her antics, patting her on the head.
>Just then, there's a loud pop and a flash, an all-too-familiar occurrence today so you're not as surprised when you see Spectral Prism standing in your inn again.
"Back so soon? Forget something?"
>"Indeed. I forgot to eat," he said, planting himself upon a barstool. "Unravelling the secrets of the universe can leave a pony peckish. Some of your lentil burgers if you'll please."

Input action/conversations?
>>
>>25869578
"Come right up, also my delivery business has start if you would like lunch taken to you so you don't forget. It comes with the cuties filly you have ever seen delivering it"
>>
>>25869578
"Lentil burgers coming right up!"

Trot in back, either make them yourself or have Ember do it. Serve with ale, as I'm sure Prism's seen quite enough mead for a while out of us.
>>
>>25869578
ask him about his past?
>>
>>25869578
"So how often do you keep in touch with Celestia also know anything about changelings"
>>
>>25869605
He mentioned something about Icarus earlier. Ask him to elaborate on that?
>>
>>25869618
He got to close to some hot ass
>>
>>25869590
Gotta increase our customer base
>>
>>25869593
>>25869605
>>25869617

>You return in short order with some burgers and ale for the wizard. He doesn't waste time digging into his meal, a contented sigh on his lips after the first few bites.
"So do you keep in touch with the Princess much these days?" you ask, curious about the unicorn's former employment.
>"Not really, especially after I left the Royal Court. We didn't really part on the best of terms, or at least I don't think we did. She's always cordial and polite, so it's hard to tell at times. She often expressed concern and skepticism over my pursuits and inventions - take the mirror, for example; she thought it could upset the cosmic balance to start poking our noses into other dimensions. The pyramid didn't suit her fancy either. She kept insisting that my pursuits were treading into the realms of magic best left forgotten...personally, I think ignorance is the only realy threat. What we don't know is what always presents the biggest threat, so frankly I think the idea of 'forbidden magics' should be judged on a case-by-case basis."
"Well, she didn't seem sound very bitter or angry when she mentioned you."
>That little bit of information brings a small smile to the wizard's face, a soft and wistful smile.

Input conversation?
>>
>>25869705
"I hope you can patch things up someday but you should always follow your dreams and what you love, though I do recommend safety measures in your line of work"
>>
>>25869705
what caused the falling out?
>>
>>25869720
>>25869714
Might as well learn what we can
>>
>>25869705
"What do you know about the princess and her past"
>>
>>25869705
>Well we tend to fear what we don't know.Magic is like any tool, it depends on who's using it.
Then lead into more questions
>>
>>25869822
And encourage him to get back in touch with the Princess
>>
>>25869828
I like this
>>
"I suppose magic is like any other tool - it's all depends on who's using it."
>"Exactly!" Prism says with enthusiasm, almost spilling some ale from his mug when he shook it at you. "It is a tool, and one that can be used for the betterment of all ponykind. We can't be afraid of the unknown or the consequences if we're to make any progress."
"So what led to the falling out?"
>"I don't think there was really any ONE thing," Prism answers with a shrug. "We disagreed on a number of things with regards to magic, its research, and applications. She believed in slower, more introspective research - a growth from within that would lead to a growth without. I suppose when you're nigh-immortal like her, you can enjoy the scenic route, but I like the idea of progress about charging forward through the darkness of ignorance, and then just dragging the rest of the world along with you afterwards. I voiced support for expansion and further studies, especially into old Crystal Empire magitech. I suppose that time I tore a hole through the castle straight through to Princess Luna's bedroom was when Celestia really voiced her disdain for my research. Shame she never shared Luna's enthusiasm for my research."
"You ever thought of gettign back in touch with her?"
>"What? Me just waltz up and knock on the Princess' door? I'm sure it'd be fine for sentimentality, but I'm sure she's got more important things to do, and I've always got new research to carry out. I'm thinking of maybe dragging the ol' mirror out and giving it another crack...presuming I can find the funding to help with it."
"Funding?"
>"Well unless you know a cheap source for dragon scales or powdered diamonds."
>Fair enough, you figure. You can't imagine either of those being very cheap.
>Prism soon finishes up his meal and thanks you for your time before zapping out of the inn in a fashion similar to his arrival.

Things are quiet now. Take care of any business or just relax until it's time for the dinner crowd?
>>
>>25869890
Skip to dinner crowd or (relax)
>>
>>25869890
i guess this mirror is another thing we can finance
>>
>>25869890
If Azuras around go talk to her and learn about her past
>>
>>25869890
Capitalism to earn those bits
>>
>>25869890
Well we know the sisters never had a falling out in this timeline.
Is there anyone else we can talk to?
>>
>>25869965
I also wanted to ask about luna and her deal
> Use pots memory if he knows anything about luna
>>
>>25869973
Okay. Take some time off to do some thinking about recent events
>>
>>25869890
Relax, think of how you'll present your cooking lesson for Diamond. What dishes demonstrate what cooking talents (baking, pasta, frying, soup, ask if he wants a quick tutorial on meat prep) kinda thing
>>
>>25870036
we could teach ember more stuff at the same time
>>
>>25870039
Let's consider it practice for her next lesson. Having her present could interfere with our wooings of the /fit/pone.
>>
>>25870047
kek I wonder if she knows enough about cooking and their are no areas left we haven't shown her.
>>
Damn, gonna have to close shop for the night. We can resume tomorrow. I'm off work for a while so plenty of time to continue JAD,
>>
>>25870122
Cool beans
>>
>>25870122
Looking forward to it as always, Innkeeper.
>>
>>25870122
Christmas tomorrow (Or an hour for me) busy day that I will hope this pulls me away from.
>>
>>25870039
This, make sure Ember is fully tried with time we have left.

Bed bump
>>
>>25870122
Its 12:01Am marry Christmas from Australia Innkeeper

>>25870486
And a bed bump to you also
>>
>>25868327

Hey, if Rarity and Recette can manage to balance gener... I'm sorry... 'charity' with being a money-grubbing little capitalist, so can we. :^)
>>
Christmas Bump
If no one else is in, we might as well go teach Ember more cooking. Until we earn enough per week to hire an extra worker, she'll have to handle things.
>>
Bump mp
>>
>>25870770
This
>>
>>25873195
>>
>>25870612
We should make a new element of cuteness and give it to wispy
>>
>>25874454
Wispy is the element of Spike.
>>
>>25874620
This guy
>>
>>25874620
Wispy is way better and cuter then that dragon
>>
Once all the elements appear, I'd like to see a crossover with the 'Canon' universe via that mirror.
Just imagine Rarity's reaction to finding out her counterpart has more sex than she does.

What would everyone give to each other as Christmas/Hearth's Warming gifts?
>>
>>25875098
Hugs and bits
>>
>>25875098
I want to go to buttquest and grab other pots flank
>>
I won't be satisfied with this Cyoa till Pot Luck gets a horn and wings and gains the title of princess with the dress included!
>>
>>25875098
I would like for her to meet Sundance and call her appearance ghastly and receive a quick wack in the face for trying to give her a dress.
>>
>>25875098
I want pot to meet grillby
>>
>>25876025
Steal him so we have another child?
>>
Lets make some dosh
>>
Can likely start a session soon. I see the JAD bashing is back in force in the cyoag again...that's always depressing...
>>
>>25876805
Always dump them like the nothingness they are once this pops up
>>
>>25876805
We love you innkeeper and will have your children per request.
>>
>>25876805
>believing ResB8
>>
>>25876805
There's always going to be people who won't like what you do. Can't please everyone. Those bashing on JAD have got their reasons, but its also their opinions. So what if this quest doesn't fit that guy's exact specifications? I still like it anyway, and he's got plenty of others to choose from.
For every poster who doesn't like it, there's another who does. Even if they don't speak up.
>>
>>25876805
This has gone on for 5months most CYOA can barely last a week.
>>
File: QT.png (167KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
QT.png
167KB, 1000x1000px
QT just in time.

I don't know how to draw the lewd parts.
http://i.imgur.com/RX0f4gW.png
>>
>>25877084
I wouldn't trust him to walk alone at night
>>
File: 2hot4pot.png (277KB, 2631x2336px) Image search: [Google]
2hot4pot.png
277KB, 2631x2336px
>>25877084
>>
>>25877084
"I'm not gay I like boobs"
>>
>You take the quiet lull in business as an opportunity to relax and reflect on the recent events, of which they were quite a few. Never in a thousand years did you expect trying to run an inn to lead you down such a colourful path, let alone something involving fates and magic artifacts.
>After all - element of generosity? That came right out of left field. You had always considered yourself a businesspony first and foremost; keeping a successful business afloat was what was important to you.
>Or at least that's what you keep telling yourself. Is the money really the end or is it just the means to the things you really desire?
>Wispy's presence in your life opened up a door that you never knew existed. Maybe it was the absence of a stable family life in your own childhood is why you're so driven to build a family here and now. Your mother worked her hooves to the bone to keep the family afloat, and when your older brother ran off to join the army, that just made things even more difficult.
>Perhaps those difficult years is why you're so sympathetic to the struggles of others. A little help goes a long way when you've got nothing.
>And meeting the Princess? You wish you could brag about that but nobody aside from Prism is really going to believe you. It was surprising how...approachable Celestia seemed. You know little about them aside from what you overhear in tavern gossip, which is about as reliable as weather forecasts from tea leaf readings.
>Technically, there were two princesses - Luna and Celestia, but Celestia has always been the public face of the Royal Court. You can't recall the last time you've heard gossip about the more reclusive of the two sisters.
>You remember Luna's name popping up occasionally in correspondence from your older brother (the letters were technically to your mum, but you got to read them anyways). Your brother never mentions much but it generally implies Luna's more active in Equestria's military rather than domestic policy.

(cont.)
>>
>>25876805
Don't think of it as bashing, think of it as helpful critique. Even when it's not.

Unless /cyoag/ only has bad things to say, and for JAD they're actually mostly positive, then getting talked about at all is a good sign.

It's actually pretty annoying as a QM who's stuff never gets mentioned for you to complain about an obvious bait post. Like you're fishing for compliments here instead of defending yourself there.
>>
>>25877208

>Eventually, your thoughts turn from the past to future events. What did having an element of harmony mean for your future? You weren't going to be expected to stop some great evil or save Equestria, were you?
>Maybe you're just keeping it warm until somebody more worthy of the title comes along. Maybe these elements aren't quite so picky about who wears them, just so long as you demonstrate the corresponding trait.
>Yeah...that has to be it. You're just some unfortunte, charitable stallion who happened upon the stone. Just a funny coincidence, nothing more.
>You're just an innkeeper. Your business is making snacks, not saving kingdoms.
>And speaking of making snacks, you remember you'll be needing to give some cooking lessons to Rough Diamond soon. You can't exactly expect to turn him into a master chef in a few sessons - even Ember after a week is still decent at best.
>But at the same time, you want him to be able to impress Honey Belle with a nice meal. It'll probably be a good idea to just focus on one particular with him tonight so that he'll at least be able to treat Belle.

But what meal to teach Diamond?
>>
>>25877219
Salads and soup seem simple enough (Chop up stuff with the option to put in water)
>>
>>25877219
Thats the green I was hoping for with pottys mindset to the element.
>>
>>25877219
something easy to do and filling
>>
>>25877219
But Innkeeper Diamond is the meal!
>>
>>25877219
>How to properly dress and serve Pot's plot.

We could always just start with basic cooking techniques. Then simple but tasty dishes like roast veg or something. Is there a pony equivalent to roast chicken?
Or we could ask what food he/Belle likes, or something
>>
>>25877219
teach him spagoots
>>
>>25877365
This
>>
File: crismak.png (286KB, 1007x746px) Image search: [Google]
crismak.png
286KB, 1007x746px
merr crisco
>>
>>25877498
Wow that went right to the heart strings
>>
>>25877498
10/10
>>
>>25877498
I know we are getting a helmet for her new job so we should get her the Sundance mask for that B-day we are yet to pick a day for.
>>
>>25877251
>>25877291
>>25877365

>Soup and salad could work, though that's more of a grazing lunch than a proper dinner. Well, a good soup can be just as filling as a meal but you doubt you could teach Diamond the intricacies of a proper ginger butternut squash soup.
>Maybe a roast of some sort. You could get Diamond some nice big bell peppers, stuff them full, and then roast them over the fire.
>Mmmm...a nice bell spit roast.
>Your thoughts drift away to a different kind of Belle being spit-roasted, a sly grin crossing your face as scandalous thoughts dance through your mind.
>"Hey, Pot?"
"Bwah! What in the--!"
>You quickly snap out of your daydreams to notice Rough Diamond standing on the other side of the bar.
"Oh...um, hey there Diamond," you stammer out whilst quickly steadying your composure.
>"You looked a little lost in thought there, buddy. Something going on?"
"N-no, nothing really. Just...thinking about stuff."
>Diamond smirks a bit, his eyes darting downward for a brief moment, and then he snickers. "Riiiiiiight."
>You quickly glance down as well, noticing that your daydreaming was proving to be more enticing that you had realizing. You snap your legs shut quickly before anyone else notices.

Input conversation to change the subject?
>>
>>25877641
>S-so, you ready to start? Cooking, I mean.
>>
>>25877641
If we had a dress this would be much less awkward

>>25877663
This
>>
>>25877641
I know someone wanted an exchange in mining lessons
>>
>>25877663
>I was just thinking about you... And what I should start with first!
>>
>>25877641
Lets ask if he has seen any odd gems around pony V
>>
>>25877733
if anyone would knows its him
>>
>>25877696
And
>>25877733
>>
"S-so, ready to start? With the cooking, I mean. Cause what else would I be referring to since you're here for the cooking that I agreed that I would teach to you - the cooking."
>You quickly grab the nearest vessal of liquor and drink a mouthful if only to shut yourself up before any more stupid falls out of it.
>"You bet'cha! I am pumped to MAKE. SOME. FOOOOOOD!"
>At least he's enthusiastic about it.
>"What are we going to make?"
"I...um, was thinking maybe starting off with something simple," you reply as you lead Diamond into the kitchen. "Maybe some salad and a soup to start things off."
>"Those sound kinda boring," Diamond remarks. "I wanna impress Belle. You know, something that says 'hey, I really dig ya,' mind the miner humour there, but also says 'I hope you'll put my cock in your mouth later.'"
"Uh....not sure if there's an exact dish for that," you reply. "Maybe something with some pasta - a good sauce will let you be creative."
>"Can I call it my super secret sexy sauce?"
"Let's stick with a red sauce for now..."
>You start going over some the basics for making a proper pasta dish, particularly knowing how long to cook your noodles. Nothing ruins a pasta dish faster than sticky clumps of limp noodles.
"How's the mining business going anyways?"
>"Same old, same old I suppose," Diamond says with a shrug. "I mean, we got some leads on some interesting new ore lines. We think we might've uncovered some old tunnels too. I'll probably be checking those out later."
"Old tunnels?"
>"Yeah, there's a lot of old ruins across Equestria. Almost always a great way to find some old artifacts or fancy jewels. I remember last month, Old Johnny Rockhoof found this old jade ring in the mines. He sold it for like, a thousand bits...it was crazy."

Input conversation?
>>
>>25878103
"I was thinking of coming mining some time so perhaps we could go explore those ruins together?"
>>
>>25878103
>>25878126
It'd be fun to explore some holes together.
>>
>>25878103
keep us posted of any super special gems
>>
>>25878126
Only if we take Azura because we need someone to make us look better
>>
>>25878103
...Was Diamond always like a frat boy? He just seems a little different now. Less euphemisms and more
>"I hope you'll put my cock in your mouth later.'"
Maybe he's trying just a little too hard.

Ask him more about those ruins. Maybe we could take a day to go see what we can find. Maybe get paid a bit too. We could always use the extra money.
>>
>>25878177
I think he was from the moment we met him and we should bring a picnic basket with us for a noice snack.
>>
Late to the party

>>25877218 Has a good point. Balanced posts like that are hard to come by, especially on 4chan

>>25878103
Ask him what he did with that big silver r(c)ock of his.
>>
>>25878271
Belle and his brother are draining him of bits
>>
>>25878126
>>25878271
>>25878290

>You pause to give a quick, impressed whistle.
"Nice - maybe I should take you up on that offer to go exploring through the mines with you."
>"You should, Pot, you should," Diamond says as he throws his hoof around your shoulder. "I tell you, nothing brings two stallions closer together than delving into the deepest depths and scouring every inch of the shafts."
>You chuckle in agreement, then gently yourself back before you start picturing the wrong things again (or at least, the wrong things for the time).
>"Maybe we'll find you something nice and you can make Wispy a lil' necklace or something," Diamond suggests, returning to the task of learning the virtues of properly dicing herbs.
"What'd you do with that big ol' chunk of silver from before? That must've fetched a fair price."
>"Yup...and it all pretty much went into the next tuition payment. I swear, I should've gone into tutoring cause apparently that's where the money's at."
>You have no doubt that if Honey Belle were here, she'd make a disparaging remark about how Diamond couldn't teach a dog to fetch.
"Now, the first thing to decide when making pasta is choosing the type of noodle to start..."

Recommend a noodle choice?
>>
>>25878350
I don't know dick about noodles so imagine a penis?
>>
>>25878350
Make funny shapes out of them
>>
>>25878350
Go for a thick spaghetti. Easy to make and pretty damn good. Way better than Angel Hair.
>>
>>25878405
This because he knows his pasta
>>
>>25878405
This.
Its our Moms famous Spaghetti recipe.
>>
>>25878350
Different pasta types are best for different kinds of sauce, so if its just red sauce without any big chunks in it spaghetti would do fine. Like >>25878405
>>
>>25878405

"Since we're stick with a red sauce--"
>"Cause white sauce is for dessert," Diamond jives with a quick wink.
"--we'll stick with spaghetti. The thicker noodles will work well, and it's a lot more forgiving to work with than angel hair or spaghettinni."
>You spend the next while teaching Diamond how to properly prepare the spaghetti. Gentleness is not one of his strong suits and he winds up breaking a lot of the noodles the first few times. Then he winds cooking the noodles for too long...then not long enough...then he doesn't strain the noodles well enough leaving a giant lump of wet noodles and watered-down sauce...
>In total, you ruin about a half-dozen batches of spaghetti noodles before he's finally able to make a decent plate. A master chef he is not, but after a few hours of laboring in the kitchen, you feel safe enough to say he can make dinner without killing anyone.
"Hmmm...not bad," you mumble after sampling the last creation.
>"Do you think it'll impress Belle?"
"Oh good heaven's, no," you answer with a roll of your eyes. "But the fact you made it will be meaningful enough for her."
>"Ahhh, you're the best Pot!" Diamond says as he suddenly bear hugs you in his excitement. "Oh I could kiss you right now!"
"Well...not the usual way ponies show me gratitude but I'm flexible," you chuckle in response.
>"I'm going to head home and start getting dinner ready for Belle," Diamond says, bouncing a bit on his hooves in anticipation.

Any last words of wisdom for our erstwhile amateur cook?
>>
>>25878586
"No matter what you make or what you do, listen to your heart"
> Tears
"My boy has grown up so fast taking a girl on a fancy dinner"
>>
>>25878586
Diamond?
Do your cooking by the book.
Never use a messy recipe, your pasta will end up crazy.
But if you doing your cooking by the book, then you'll have a cake, I mean meal.
>>
>>25878586
taste the food before serving
>>
File: JustAnotherMilking.png (4MB, 2771x2372px) Image search: [Google]
JustAnotherMilking.png
4MB, 2771x2372px
>inb4 Tex's viewing space
>>
>>25878624
Noice if he keeps dangling us he will get a surprise wack in the face
>>
>>25878624
Pot and wispy in a dress when?
>>
>>25878586
Well there goes the chance of screwing Diamond before his date

Remind him to keep tasting his food as he cooks it. You can always season more, but you cant take away any once you've put it in.
And no kiss?
>>
>>25878624
GOD I LOVE YOUR ART! BTW what happened to that August picture that I think you were making in the stream?
>>
>>25878624
he just wants a hug
>>
>>25878611
>>25878614

"Just...cook with your heart, sample periodically and adjust, and salt is your friend."
>You can't help but feel your heart swell with a little bit of pride as you watch Diamond gleefully gallop away. You really, really hope you don't wind up hearing about Belle getting food poisoning tomorrow.
>The timing provoes to be fortuitous, at least, as the evening crowds begin to appear in the main hall, and you're able to turn your attention to making more lentil-burgers, which seem to be all the rage in Ponyville.
>Given last night's poor showing, you're relieved to see the customers are back in force. Many familiar faces too...you even see Cutie Swirl and August keeping each other company. Warms your heart to see Cutie again. Guess he wasn't quite scared off.
>You also note a curiosity as a lone rose-tinted earth pony has been sitting at your bar for a while but has yet to order anything, more observing than anything.

Input action.
>>
>>25878825
Obviously don't talk to the pony this isn't a lead-in at all or anything.
>>
>>25878825
Go talk to the rose tinted pone and ask if he would like something.
>>
>>25878825
> Crystal Rose

Ask if he we can help him shine
>>
>>25878837
Yes. Let's just observe him from afar, examine him a little more before we say anything.
>>
>>25878864
I say we tackle him and lick his rosy face to see how red it gets
>>
>>25878854
the secret agent i think that was I so hope he comes with news
>>
>>25878825
Talk 2 pone.
>>
>>25878825
Is it Crystal Rose?
If so, ask him if he'd like to try more of Pot's cooking(if you know what I mean)
>>
>>25878955
more curry?
>>
>>25878839
>>25878854
>>25878901
>>25878955

>For a second, you think it might be Crystal Rose...but after a second look, this was definitely somepony else. She wasn't a crystal pony for starters, just a regular ol' earth pony. And her attire was more business casual than Rose's uptown Canterlot elite. Her mane was longer, too, tied back into a tight ponytail.
>For a brief second, you are a little concerned, but you shake those feelings away. It's just a new face, that's all, and you can't presume every pony that's alone is going to pull a two-face on you like Sunlight Meadows did.
"Hey there miss, can I get you anything or are you waiting on somepony?" you greet.
>"Oh, sorry...I've just absorbing the atmosphere," the mare excuses herself. "Are you owner of this place?"
>You nod in response.
"Pot Luck, at your service."
>You give her a bright smile and a playful wink.
>"Pink Pearl," she replies, "I hope you don't mind me being here. I'm just...sizing up the competition."
"Competition?" you repeat.
>"I'm opening a restaurant down the road. I don't know if you've noticed the renovations that's been going on, but we're almost set to open," she explains. "I noticed your lentil-burgers on a lot of plates - are they your signature dish."
>You nod again, feeling a little proud of them.

Input conversation.
>>
>>25879047
Is she new in town? Ask her where she's from.
>>
>>25879047
>Offer hoof
"Pleased to meet you miss and some friendly competition never hurt anyone"
>>
>>25879070
we should inform her about the dangers of this town if shes new
>>
>>25879047
Ask what type of restaurant and what she specializing in I feel a little sorry about advertising our Inn because it will steal some customers.
>>
I was kinda hoping to see Rose again.

>>25879047
Ask her about her restaurant, the kind of food she makes and if she's from out of town, ask about the news too.
>>
>>25879117
I'm dying to hear about the changelings!
>>
Point out that this doesn't make us competition. We're a tavern, which goes for a totally different feel. We're about booze and good times, with some tasty food. You're about the restaurant experience.
>>
>>25879047
Some friendly competition is good for business.
>>
>>25879047
Arson list
> Fancy Inn
> Restaurant down the road

Lucky we got ember to blame
>>
>>25879047
"What sort of clientele are you aiming for?"
>>
>>25879136
This is important
>>
>>25879070
>>25879085
>>25879169

"New face in town, huh? Where abouts you hail from?"
>"Fillydelphia," she answers.
>For a moment, you can't help but shake the feeling of some familiarity to the name and town. You pause to think about it for a moment until a possibility comes to mind.
"You're not related in any way to that famous 'Mother of Pearl' restaurant in Fillydelphia, are you? The one that Princess Celestia always goes to when she's visiting there."
>"Oh my, I see my family's reputation has preceeded me," Pearl replies with a small prideful chuckle. "Yes yes, that's my father's pride and joy."
"You can't be planning to bring that kind of restaurant here, are you? Ponyville isn't quite as uptown as Fillydelphia's elite."
>"Oh goodness, no. I'm looking to branch out a little bit and bring some of that famous taste to elsewhere in Equestria. I'm aiming for something more approachable, something that everypony could enjoy. Ponyville seems like a good place to start - the sale prices on the real estate here is surprisingly low."
"That's probably due to the monster attacks," you quip in response.
>"Monster attacks? You mean those weren't just stories?"
"Well I'm not sure about what you've heard, but since I've gotten here I've seen a few dragons, fought with some undead monsters, and wrestled with a giant plant," you explain. "On the bright side, it does mean lots of hungry adventurers with lots of disposable income."
>"I guess I'll need to be extra careful then," Pearl says with a slow nod. "Wouldn't want any accidents to upset my business, now would I?"
>She eventually places an order for the lentil burger combo as well. After you deliver her meal, she's quick to sample the drink that came along with it.
>"Mmm...this mead smells divine. Where do you get it from?"

Input conversations
>>
>>25879232
Belle so what type of food specialties are you planning?
>>
>>25879232
The local meadery. There's only one in Ponyville...look for Honey Belle.

If we both play nice, maybe we can get an unofficial partnership for the Inn. Or at least refer customers to each other.
>>
>>25879232
"There is also one place that sells it here, she is a lovely pony... Well if shes friends with you that is"
>>
>>25879284
We will take all her unwanted and murdery types
>>
>>25879232
Whos supplying your store is it someone out of town who supplies your other stores?
>>
>>25879232
If you don't have a cute daughteroo I'm sorry but you will not do better then us
>>
>>25879284
>>25879287
>>25879332

"Honey Belle and her brother runs the local meadery here in Ponyville. You could always talk to either of them if you're looking for a supplier."
>"Tempting, but I think I will stick with my trusted suppliers. No offense, of course, to Miss Belle or her works, but the Pearl name does come with certain expectations. Plus I think the residents of Ponyville will enjoy an opportunity to expand their palettes with some products from other parts of Equestria. Why the cider mills out west alone are simply to die for."
>Also sounds a bit pricy to you, but you reckon if you had the fame that the Pearl family did, you could demand better prices from suppliers. Pink Pearl certainly doesn't lack for confidence, you'll give her that much.
>Before you can anything else though, you hear a commotion suddenly brew up from the far side of the tavern. You catch sight of a pair of stallions who seem to be in the midst of a spat that was threatening to become more than just a gentlecolt's disagreement.
>"You take that back!"
>"Why would I ever recant the truth, my fine sir!"
>"To suggest that the Trottingham Hoofballer's Club could ever triumph over the Westmanester's is borderline sacrilege!"
>"You dare besmirch my honour!"
>A loud 'slap' echoes across the tavern hall.

Input action.
>>
>>25879439
Step right up the gentlecolts and ask them what is wrong.
We have the muscle to break things up, but more likely than not we can diffuse this before things get messy.
>>
>>25879439
"Now now, its hard to say what the outcome would be over 2 of the best teams to play the sport and only one way to solve this! Well one could be sending letters asking for a playoff between them or a good old drinking contest, loser pays the tab"
>>
>>25879460
>>25879458
Break it up and might as well push them onto something they love more then silly sport the beautiful alcohol
>>
>>25879439
bitch slaps are for lovers
>>
>>25879439
We did get those spirits and ales right
>>
>>25879439
Lets go talk to August after this and see how the kitties are doing.
>>
>>25879458
>>25879460
>>25879472

>You sigh inwardly and hurry over to quell this mess before it gets out of hoof. It was already escalating pretty quickly with the two stallions already exchanging a flurry of slapping, although their vigor and passion was matched only by their inaccuracy.
"Okay, that's enough you two, break it up!" you shout as you force your way between the two of them.
>"I shall not stand idle while this...this...insolent pony continues to smear the good name of the Westmanester's!" the first stallion shouts.
>"Tis not my fault that they are but a team filled with flower-sniffing breezies," the other replies.
>"You dare!"
>The first tries to lunge for the second, but you're quick to keep him from closing the gap.
"Come on, folks...no need to get heated over a couple of sports teams."
>"Innkeeper, I demand you remove this cur from your premises! His very presence fouls the air with lies and slander!" the first stallion continues.
>"I am not the one throwing a hissy fit. If anything, you should be the one to leave," the second snaps back, blowing a raspberry at him.

You might need to be more assertive.Input action?
>>
>>25879588
Tell them you'll have some of your friends throw both of them out if they can't act civilly.
>>
>>25879596
We should kick them both out for their shit
>>
>>25879588
Drinking contest?
>>
>>25879588
If you're going to fight have the politeness to do it outside of my inn.
>>
>>25879615
fair point "When your done please feel free to have a drink"
>>
>>25879615
>>25879613
Ether or
>>
>>25879605
If we kick out everyone who argues loudly while drunk, we'll have no customers.
>>
>>25879643
Agreed, my post was silly
>>
>>25879588
Pinch both their ears and point out how childish they're acting.
Ask them what their mothers would think if they could see them now. Pot's a parent, he could bpull it off.
>>
>>25879596
>>25879613

>The raspberry prompts the stallion to try once again for a slap-leading lunge, but you manage to once again hold your ground between them. Starting to feel your patience wearing thin, you push the offending stallion back so that there's a nice buffer of distance between them.
"There shall be no fighting in my inn!" you warn the pair. "First pony that throws a slap, no matter how justified you think it is, is going to get thrown out face-first by Sundance!"
>Throwing Sundance's name around might not be the wisest choice considering the wound pegasus was still upstairs last you checked, but you figure the name and reputation might be enough to give the pair pause.
>And sure enough, both of the stallions start eyeing each other warily, as if gauging whether it was worth invoking Sundance's fury.
>"I cannot just let this injustice stand," the first stallion growls.
"Then might I suggest a more civilized manner of settling this dispute?"
>"Such as...?"
"Drinking contest?"
>The stallions glance to each other again.
>A few minutes later...
>"DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK!"
>The cheers echo from the crowd that's gathered around the table. You stand at the side, playing referee as you pour out equal shots of whiskey into separate glasses. The two stallions continue their deathly stares to one another, each one picking up the glass and then slamming it back.
>"Yous...shall not...beachhh me..." one stallion groans.
>"Ha! In your... hic....dreams!"
>The two seem to be evenly matched, even after half a bottle it's still anypony's game. You can even see some ponies taking bets between each other in the surrounding crowd.

Continue to watch the match or return to work?
>>
>>25879733
Make a spectacle and raise the winning hoof declaring him victor.
>>
>>25879733
go check on amber after it
>>
>>25879748
Get everyone in a drunken frenzied excitement
>>
>>25879733
Their livers seem evenly matched.
Is there anything we can do to speed up the verdict?
>>
>>25879772
Doesn't matter as long as its expensive
>>
>>25879772
what we should do is make a table a dedicated drinking contest area to help solve all disputes.
>>
>>25879748
>>25879772

>What a great way to settle disagreements. Sure it might mean having to carry a pony home on occasion, maybe the odd cleaning sick out from the corners, but boy did it make for good money.
"Time for the lightning round!" you announce, lining up an odd number of glasses and filling each of them to the brim. "The pony to drink the most number of shots wins!"
>Given how much both of them have drank so far, what they had been arguing about seems to have become a distant memory. All they seem to care about now is who'll win.
>You almost have to take a step back as the two ponies scramble for the glasses, both grabbing one and downing it as quickly as possible so they can move on to the next.
>One by one, the drinks go down the hatch, until both ponies are staring at the last remaining glass. They practically lunge across the table with the second stallion being just a hair faster than the first. He grabs the glass, crying out triumphantly as he hops to his hooves.
>"Trottingham furebbeeer!" he cheers and then drinks the last glass.
>The tavern erupts in cheers and applauds, which end as abruptly as the triumphantly collapses to the ground in a drunken heap.
>Humbled by his loss, the first pony carefully heaves the fallen victor onto his shoulders and begins the weary march to the exit.
>"Why were we ever fightin' chap? I luuuuurve you..." the second stallion groans weakly.

To the victor goes the spoils...you think. Input action.
>>
>>25879886
August! Ask about the farm and cats.
>>
>>25879886
...much better than aphrodisiac powder.
We should use this more often.
>>
>>25879886
drinking solves all lifes problems and the contests hype people up for more drinking and popularizing an enjoyable time
>>
>>25879901
Maybe we should make a game out of it and have a slight discount for people playing.
>>
>>25879895
i have no plans so why not
>>
>>25879886
I do hope we get to host a wedding some day.

>>25879895
Might as well do this, we can check how the cats are doing with their capitalism
>>
>>25879939
CAPITALISM! Today has been pretty productive in the sales department.
>>
>>25879895

>You let the crowds disperse back to their various corners and groups in the hall whilst you head back to the bar to put away the near-empty bottle of whiskey that the contest had claimed.
>As you step behind the bar, you can't help but notice that Miss Pearl is no longer at her seat. She didn't seem to stick around for very long, but you figure she's probably busy got her whole business to contend with.
>You're not given time to dwell on it as the kitchen door opens and Ember pokes her head out.
>"Hey boss, can you make yourself useful and drop this off at the cow's table?" she asks, holding out a tray with bowls of salads on it, both of the leafy and fruity kind.
"Where's Wispy?"
>"Being fawned over by some old couple, I think."
>You shrug and grab the tray, figuring this will give you opportunity to see how August and Cutie Swirl are doing.
"Heeeey you two!" you greet them with a playful grin before setting the food down. "If I didn't know any better, it'd look like you two are a little dinner date."
>August just have a subtle giggle at your teasing, but Cutie Swirl winds up nearly choking on his drink and spraying a mouthful of wine across the table.
>"Oh my, be careful there Cutie."
>"S-sorry, just got startled."
"Have you heard anything from the Tom or the other felines?"
>"My, yes! Tom came by with some bits - he was so proud about it. He even had a bunch of the little kittens come along, too. They were all just so adorable! I wish I could've taken some of them home so I could snuggle with them all day long."

Input conversations?
>>
>>25880006
She should have seen Wispy under that kitten pile.

Ask Cutie how he's been
>>
>>25880006
"I know right, I felt the same at their camp. Wispy was covered in them it was the cutest thing ever"
> Lean in
"If you are ever in need of hugging something adorable wispy is at your disposal, you should of seen the lovely princess dress she wore at satins today, just don't mention it to her she likes being tough"

>>25880015
Lol I was going to say the same
>>
>>25880020
> Not offering us as well
>>
>>25880015
Lets see if he will say more then 3 words.
>>
>>25880020
Lets not mention that dress at all. Whispy wouldn't be happy.
>>
>>25880035
Can we kiss wispys forehead before she goes to bed?
>>
>>25880035
How about if we mention our dress too?
Let that mental image sit in Cutie's mind for a while
>>
>>25880044
Kek, at least say why we did it.
>>
>>25880044
I wonder what August would say?
>>
>>25880015
>>25880020
>>25880044

"Tell me about it, when I was at their camp, Wispy pretty much got swarmed by them until there was just this pile of purring kittens with Wispy's muzzle poking out the top."
>You look to Cutie Swirl, who's still a bit red-faced from coughing up his drink.
"How you holdin' up there Cutie?"
>"G-good..." he stammers between coughs. "How have you been?"
"Me? Been doing pretty good I'd say," you answer casually, refraining from any mentionings of barbarians or magic elements. "Took Wispy out to Satin to get her sized up for a little uniform. If you want to see cute, you should've seen Wispy in a colourful, floofy gown that Satin got her into. It was simply precious!"
>August giggles. "That must've been a real sight to see!"
"Well, I got into a dress as well, you know...in a show of solidarity for Wispy. Not to brag, but I rocked that gown pretty hard."
>You chuckle a bit boastfully, glancing over to Cutie Swirl to see how he reacted. His eyes widened a bit at the mentioning of you in a dress, you see him fidget a bit in his seat. Oh the mental images he must be trying to combat right now.
>"It must've looked quite silly on you," August comments, finding the notion more amusing than anything. "I've always wanted to try on some of the things at Satin's...shame he never rarely has anything in my size. He'd have to custom-make something and I can't be spending that kind of money on a silly little dress."
"It's not a waste - there's never anything wrong with wanting to feel pretty. Isn't that right Cutie?"
>You nudge the pegasus a couple times, but all he manages is a shy 'mmhm' and a nod.

Input conversation?
>>
>>25880076
Poor August we should compliment her to make her feel better.
>>
>>25880089
"Regardless of you wearing a dress you look fetching and your size is hardly an issue because you look gorgeous, if you go around wearing a dress you will have a lot of jealous mares in the town wishing they had your figure"
>>
>>25880076
Why not get a dress I think you would like pretty
>>
>>25880076

No harm in visiting his store once in a while, that black dress we put on didn't seem to bad. Actually, it really brought out our curves.
But there's more ways to be pretty than by putting on a dress, and August doesn't really need to do much, she looks good just on her own.

Has Tex been playing nice with the cats?
>>
>>25880089
Big mares are best mares even though shes a cow

>>25880125
This encourage the dress because she clearly wants it but the poor thing thinks shes ugly.
>>
>>25880138
Agreed tell her that but if she wants a dress she should get it. I wonder if Tex has gotten a kitten hug, I would like to see his cute face when he can't resist.
>>
>>25880138
August is clearly waifu materiel
>>
>>25878624
We really should get to know this Tex creature more intimately.
>>
>>25880089
>>25880118
>>25880138
>>25880145

"Honestly, I don't think you should fret too much just because you don't necessarily conform to conventional 'equine' standards," you reassure your stout bovine friend. "You're a fine example of bovine grace and eloquence, isn't that right Cutie?"
>You give the pegasus another nudge, forcing out a nod and an 'mmhm' like it was switch-activated.
>"You really think so?" August asks. "I mean, I got such wide hips...and I'm still young so I'm just going to turn into a big...meaty...land blimp."
>It's true...cows don't exactly get slender, lean figures. For someone like August, trying to fit into equine standards of beauty was an impossible goal.
"One day I'll get you into a beautiful little dress and you're going to love it!"
>"Oh, stop. There's no need for that," August replies, trying to hide her rosy cheeks behind her hooves.
"Where's Tex by the way? Doesn't he ever go out to eat?"
>"There's always something at the farm he seems to insist needs his attention," your friend explains with a wistful sigh. "Personally, I think he gets a bit self-conscious about the minotaur thing, but he's too proud to admit it."
>"He is kinda big...and he gets angry easily," Cutie peeps up.
"Is he at least getting along with the felines?"
>Another sigh. "He's been avoiding them. Give him time...I'm sure Tex will come around. He's a stubborn one, but he'll warm up to the idea eventually. Perhaps we could toss a few kittens his way; that might work."

Input conversation?
>>
>>25880239
I'm loving August
>>
>>25880239
"I'll try to make time one of these days to drop by the farm and spend some time with him. Maybe I can even get him to lighten up on the subject of the cats. After all, they're doing business instead of being pests now, so if he can be persuaded to let go of old animosities they should get along well going forward. And I think you should talk to Satin some time, he might give you a deal on a dress just to try his hand at something new! After all I doubt he gets much practice making bovine clothing.

Hey Cutie, how's the baking business going?"

BTW Innkeeper, so nice of you to run this tonight. :) It was a pleasure to find this going!
>>
>>25880257
This.

Maybe we could convince August to bring back something for Tex?
>>
>>25880239
"August it doesn't matter what's on the outside, you are a lovely kind lady who has a wonderful heart, most wouldn't hesitate to do something awful to our new cat friends but you found a better way to avoid harm which is something truly admirable. Besides you shouldn't be so self conscious because you are pretty and more curves are never a bad thing, worst case scenario there is more of you to love and there is nothing wrong with that"
>>
>>25880257
>>25880264
These
>>
>>25880261
That's a good idea, give him so tasty he can't resist getting more! Ask august on his fav foods.
>>
>>25880274
>>25880264
>>25880261
>>25880257

Go team August lets make her heart flutter with joy and reassure her that there a 2 QT's at this table.
>>
>>25880239
This
>>25880261
Ah yeah, let's wrap up a lentil-burger to go for our minotaur friend to let him know we said hi, and that he's welcome to visit! Give it to August when they're ready to leave.
>>
>>25880264
i 2 like my meat red its because of all the blushing
>>
>>25880264
>>25880257

"Maybe I could find some way to spend some time with him in a not-farming-related setting," you reply, tapping your hoof upon your chin. "You know, I am considering to do a little bit of ruin exploring with Diamond. Maybe you could ask Tex if he'd like to join in. It could be like a guy's night out...except during the day...and underground."
>"So like...a guy's day in instead?" Auguest replies.
"Yes, and you should go see Satin Sash at the same time. He is far too talented a stallion to turn down the idea of making you look as pretty as I already know you are."
>August pauses and ponders it over. "It would be nice to take a little time off from the farm...and Tex does work himself so hard these days."
>"How about you bring him some food, too?" Cutie suggests. "I know I'd like to have a taste of Pot at home. Guh...I-I mean his cooking! Taste of his cooking!"
>Before you could even let out a chuckle, Cutie quickly buries his face into the salad, even though all the green leaves in the world couldn't hide how red his face was at that moment.
>But then just as suddenly as he planted his face in, he pulls it back and lets out a shriek.
>"AAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"
>There's a large spider sitting in the salad bowl, and while it couldn't scream, the way the spider is flailing its limbs around suggests an equal level of panic on it's part.

Input action.
>>
>>25880357
> Grab spider and take it down stairs
>>
>>25880357
"I'm so sorry my cute friend that this happened, please don't panic it will be alright you are safe"
>Cutie thinks we are talking about him
>>25880375
Pick it up
>>
>>25880357
3 guys, all alone exploring a long, dark shaft together...sounds perfect!

>>25880375
Yes.
>>
>>25880392
Swing right for the gay joke lol, I do hope something hasn't happened to our friends and thats why his here in need of help.
>>
>>25880357
Well the spider almost got eaten so that would be pretty darn scary. so maybe it needs a little sweet talk and comfort on the way home.
>>
>>25880357
Geez, spiders in our food? Yecch!! I doubt they're trying to send us some kind of message, as they'd just pull a Charlotte's Web message on us or something rather than sacrifice one of their own just to gross out a customer.

So either Ember's having a laugh at our expense (Unlikely, as she's now a paid employee with stake in the company's success, or the spider simply slipped off the ceiling as it was crawling revoltingly along and fell in the salad.

Regardless, grab the salad-bowl, act appropriately shocked, promise him a new spider-free one on the house and run off with his salad to "dispose" (release) the spider in back. Then make a new, verified spider-free salad and trot it out.
>>
>>25880425
Perhaps the spider didn't have enough time to ask for help and panicked?
>>
Well, Christmas is here so family, stuff, busy, yadda yadda yadda. We'll continue tomorrow.
>>
>>25880438
OK Innkeeper, thanks for the fun!
>>
>>25880438
night mate
>>
bed bump
>>
>>25880357
It occurs to me to wonder- We finally get competitor. A Canterlot competitor.

Then we get bugs in our food. We need to not merely release this spider- But to interrogate it with the help of our big tophat spider-bro, to determine HOW that spider ended up in the salad.

I suspect foul play!
>>
B
>>
>>25881254
>>
File: CYOADoodles5_spitroastCensor.png (395KB, 1228x656px) Image search: [Google]
CYOADoodles5_spitroastCensor.png
395KB, 1228x656px
Stuffing Belle with white sauce.
http://imgur.com/Hvf8x58

how do i highlight fluids help
>>
>>25882883
Am I looking at this wrong or is Pot freaking huge?
>>
>>25882883
To be quite honest, Belle looks larger than Pot.
>>
>>25882883
Noice
>>
>>25882883
You cranking out a lot of art recently..Please make a Pot sandwich. Same ingredients
>>
>>25880802
Thats a good point we shall bring him down stairs and ask.

>>25882883
great art.
>>
We should inform oats about her competition
>>
>>25880006
>"Being fawned over by some old couple, I think."

Daaawwwww
>>
>>25880357
I wonder if we will get a bigger reward from August from being so friendly
>>
Oh god....so full of pie...
>>
>>25885919
Glad you enjoyed yourself
>>
>>25885932

Had pie...then got my ass handed to me in Catan by my younger cousin.

Fear the sheep
>>
>>25885988
Thumbs up all I did is get wasted with the rest of my family.
>>
I guess I should get a session started. A pie fueled session.
>>
>>25886098
Noice
>>
What kind of pie was it?
>>
>Even though you easily recognize the spider as one of the many that's taking residence in your basement, you have to act a little surprised when you see the critter.
>Sadly, Cutie's girlish shriek did an excellent job of attracting everypony's attention.
>"AH! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!" Cutie continues screaming, grabbing the nearest solid item, his empty wine mug, and starts trying to smash at the spider.
"Wait, hold on Cutie!"]
>You try to intervene, if only to save the spider, but for your trouble you wind up getting your hoof smashed under the mug.
>"Oh god! I'm so sorry Pot!"
>After a lot of panicking, plates and mugs being scattered, you manage to trap the flailing spider underneath the salad bowl.
"Okay...well, I have no idea where that guy came from, but I am going to see to it that it's taken outside," you reassure Cutie, as well as everypony else in the main hall since you've managed to get everyone's attention now.
>You smile apologetically to the crowds, trying to look surprised as you make your way back to the kitchen.
"Spiders...heh, they get every, don't they?" you chuckle nervously. "Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
>You hope the laughing doesn't sound too forced.
>Once in the kitchen, you hurry down to the basement and release the poor spider. He quickly scampers off to where a crowd of the spiders happily welcome him back.

Input action.
>>
>>25886426
"How did you wind up in the salad if you don't mind be asking?"
>>
>>25886426
Ask how that spider got out in the first place
>>
>>25886426
say sorry to the little guy and ask if his alright the poor thing must be scared
>>
>>25886507
>>25886494
>>25886493

+ Get a new meal and something for Tex.
>>
>>25886426
This,
>>25886493
"Did you fall in the food? Did someone put you in the food? If so, what color was their coat, what did they look like? I can't be having paying tenants being kidnapped and served up for dinner after all!"
>>
>>25886493
>>25886494
>>25886507
>>25886576

"Sorry about all that," you reassure the spiders, "Could any of you explain what just happened? I mean, I know you're smart enough to stay away from the crowded dining hall so...what happened?"
>It takes a little bit of time for the spiders to convey all the information across in web-word form, but the basic jist of the situation is that a pony came into the cellar, saw the spiders, and then managed to catch one. The next thing the spider knew, he was tossed into a salad and brought out into the dining hall.
>Sadly, they couldn't give you much about who the pony was - it's dark in the cellar, and the spiders don't exactly see in colour. Plus most were more concerned with hiding than identifying who it was.
>All they could give you was that it was a mare who committed the act.
"Well, I'm terribly sorry this all happened. I'll see if I can bump up security so we don't get any more ponies wandering down here," you reassure the spiders.

Mystery solved...sort of. Not that you can do much with the knowledge. Input action?
>>
>>25886829
TWAS THE PINK ONE
THE TWAT
>>
>>25886829
Inform Ember that there's been a security breach which very nearly caused a customer to puke, and ask her if she's seen any mares loitering around the kitchen area. If not, let her know to keep an extra close eye on things in back.

(You don't think she could be jealous of Cutie?? Doesn't sound like her kinda thing, though.)
>>
>>25886829
Immediately suspect our 'competitior'
Then realise that the timing is just a little too convenient. It could be her, but it also could be someone else unrelated.
We should get a lock on the thing, also ask if any more spiders are missing
>>
>>25886907
I think she just dumped it in the food before it was served so she wouldn't know who it was going to get it.

>>25886907
>>25886895
These and get Cutie a new meal and inform him and August it was done to him on purpose and possibly the pink one. Make food for Tex and give it to August.

>>25886923
This as well
>>
>>25886829
>>25886932
confirm
>>
>>25886829
We should inform our friends when we get the chance and 100% Oats if she gets targeted.
>>
>>25886907
>>25886923

>You don't want to cast suspicions on ponies you've only just met, but you couldn't dismiss the coincidence that this happened at the same time that you happened to meet your future competitor in the food industry.
>But she wouldn't resort to throwing a spider into a salad, would she?
>No doubt this will hurt your reputation a bit, hopefully just for the night. Everypony in the hall heard Cutie's shriek and saw you taking a spider away.
>At least it wasn't a rat or a cockaroach. And all the spiders are accounted for.
>You head back to the kitchen to see if Ember saw anypony.
"Hey Ember! Did anypony else come wandering into the kitchen?"
>"I dunno," the smoldering mare replies, her back turned to you. "Got so many damn lentil-burger orders to fill, you could've walked a marching band through here and I wouldn't have noticed."
"Well, could you try to keep an eye out - we had a pony wander all the way into the cellar."
>"Sure...I'll just grow eyes on the back of my head."
>You sigh and roll your eyes, deciding to forget about it and just make a replacement meal for Cutie, as well as package a burger to go for August to take home.
>You find Cutie Swirl still looking a bit flustered from his brush with the spider.
"Here, this one is critter free, I promise."
>"Oh, th-thanks," Cutie nods before taking the salad. "Biggest darn spider I've ever seen..."
>"You just let the little thing go, right?"
"Of course, August. He was probably just as scared as Cutie was."
>"I wasn't scared!"
>"You shrieked louder than I do."

Input action.
>>
>>25887173
we should tell them what we know about someone doing it on purpose and possibly trying to ruin our business.
>>
>>25887173
Lets just get back to work and see how much $$ we made tonight
>>
>>25887187
Tell them our suspicions, but make sure they know it's just that. Though we may want to ask them to keep an eye out in their own businesses too, in case it really is who we think it is.
>>
>>25887173
"I've never had an issue with pests in the kitchen before tonight, and just tonight I met the owner of a new Canterlot chain restraunt she's opening down the road a ways. Now, I'm not saying the two are related, but... Anyway, I've got my staff and myself keeping an eye out for anything else unusual so there shouldn't be further issues. This burger's for Tex, August, I figured he'd like to try one on me. Uh, on the house."
>>
>>25887239
Agreed tell them this and that someone could be coming down on them.
>>
>>25887239
I think we should say what we know about someone caught a spider and put it in his food.
>>
>>25887173
we should hang out with August more because shes got the same not kill everything and try to do right by them thing we do.
>>
"Either of you ever hear of the Mother of Pearl restaurant?"
>Your friends both shake their heads.
"Well, apparently one of their kin is setting up a restaurant here in Ponyville. I saw her here just recently and...apparently somepony snuck into the cellar and brought up a spider."
>"You think she did that?" August asks in disbelief. "Why would anypony do something like that?"
>"Sully the competitions reputation? I mean, I'll still come back...spiders won't scare me away."
"Tell that to the other patrons," you remark. "Maybe I'm just paranoid, but it couldn't be a coincidence."
>"There must be a reasonable explanation. Maybe she was taking it outside and it got free," August suggests. "I can't imagine anypony would want to do something that...mean."
"I hope you're right," you sigh inwardly.
>You don't mind competition, but of the underhoofed variety? You remember things could get a bit cutthroat back in Manehattan but this is Ponyville. There's plenty of room for businesses to co-exist.
>You shake those thoughts out of your head.
"You two have a nice evening. I'm going to get back to work."
>You return to work, and thankfully the rest of the night goes by without a hitch. In the end, you tally your bits and find yourself pleased that you decided to bring in the extra drink options.

Expenses: 222.5
Revenue: 403.3
Profit: 180.8
Total Bits: 1109.2

Any last business before turning in for the night?
>>
>>25887705
Inkeeper, remind us, our food costs and the like get calculated in with the day-to day earnings, correct?
So we don't get charged one massive sum at the end of the week?
>>
>>25887705
Ask what Sundance thinks of this Element of Harmony thing?
Check the local newspaper?
Tuck in Wispy?
Relax in the empty hall with a bottle of mead?
>>
>>25887717

Uhhh...no, I've since abandoned that. Now that I have a proper finance sheet I can keep better track of the day-to-day.
>>
>>25887717
I think we do get charged one massive some which is like 1400 + spirits and ale if we get them again.

Also kiss wispy on the head while she sleeps and go to bed ourselves
>>
>>25887742
Luckily, just confirmed that we don't get charged day to day. Which also would be why our day-to-day is so large. In other words, don't worry about week to week payment, just assume that what we have is what we have.
>>
I propose that tomorrow we put a large sum, say, 500 bits towards paying Rowan off in order to get better beds for all of our customers.
>>
>>25887705
I had a thought. The ultimate form of a hotel is generally a casino hotel. Is gambling legal in Ponyville?

As for what to do from here, I'd say take a walk around the place and make sure no pink pony's busily dousing our outhouse or inn with petrol or setting bear traps. After that, then bed.
>>
>>25887705
I assume our staff pay is automated? If not, we did promise Ember backpay. Settle up accounts with the staff before bed.
>>
>>25887775
I don't think we have the coins for that just yet, we only have a few days left of the week and we need 1400 + spirits and ales to pay for dept + stuff.
>>
>>25887782
Perhaps we should buy some cards and allow bets for drinking contests.
>>
>>25887783
Let me please repeat
WE DO NOT NEED TO PAY 1400 BITS AT THE END OF THE WEEK.
THE COSTS OF SUPPLIES IS CALCULATED DAY TO DAY.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE 1100 BITS WITH NO CONCERNS OVER SUPPLY.
WE HAVE PLENTY OF BITS AND ONLY OWE ABOUT 650 BITS TO ROWAN TOTAL.
>>
>>25887810
That's cool, then. Maybe upgrade two or three more rooms when we can.
>>
>>25887810
!Thanks I just understood whats going on, my mind was on the old model and that explains why our bits dropped.

BTW, isn't the weekly 800bits?
>>
>>25887775
I say we leave the small ones without beds so the poorer tenants have somewhere to sleep.
>>
>>25887828
The total weekly costs?
I have no idea.
Rowan gave us a few weeks to get our shit together money-wise, but I think giving him the cash right now is a solid idea, and it would convince him to let us get even more work at a delay.
With a start-up, saving money is losing money. We need to keep reinvesting, keep pushing for better and better product.
>>
>>25887852
We need better meat and fish, we have 100% cornered the meat market with Griffs, cats and future changelings, no ones like meat and cooking it is worse so that nitch is ours.
>>
>>25887705
Her way of doing business doesn't come form Ponyville so all bets are off.
>>
>>25887871
Given the new method of cost calculation, we can pay a chunk back to Rowan and then get the new meat, too, watching our profit line to make sure we're making enough.
>>
So we promised to take ember out for a bit tomorrow right? What else are we going to do.
>>
>>25887901
>rape
>>
>>25887871
Fresh meat is an upgrade to the meat sloop we feed now and it includes fresh fish. Tts 150 bits a week.
>>
>>25887901
> Buy Meat (With Ember She Will Love It)
> Pick Up Cape
> Pay Debt Early
>>
ember wanted another staff member I wonder which type between waiter and cook?
>>
>>25887940
Agreed. Plan for tomorrow.
For now, sleep tight sleepyslut.
>>
>>25887810

Um...

You may want to refer back to:

>>25887739

You keep spending like drunken sailors, you'll have to refrain from some supplies next week.
>>
Outdoor lighting seems good its 50 bits per one so we grab 2 for 100 bits and put them outside our front door and sign so people can see our inn at night and come in or not walking out in the dark.
>>
>>25888005
Mind telling us our weekly costs for stuff?
>>
>>25888021

This. I'm a bit confused right now, so having a final word on our current end-of-the-week costs would be a good thing.
>>
>>25888021

You're up to 1057/week. Bear in mind you can always forgo something for a few days or weeks if need be.

Also, I'm an idiot and forgot to put Ember's backpay into the sheet so take 50bits off your profits.
>>
>>25888062
Cut off spirits.
>>
>>25888073
Those are our biggest money makers at the moment an we got 2 day lefts of $$ to collect so we are going alright so far with everything else we spent.
>>
That statement made it sound like the exactly opposite of what was going was going on.

But alright. Just keep making money for now.
>>
>>25888092
>>25888073
I'm not sure spirits and ales are on that weekly cost, we only got them for this week and said if we like them we will get more.
>>
>>25888062
Yay if we pay all our debts off tomorrow we will have 2bits!
>>
>>25888140

Good thing we still have two more days this week to make money then, innit? We can still do odd-jobs like the one we just did for the blacksmith as well.
>>
>>25888165
We should go to the mines on the last day
>>
>You head over to check in on Wispy to discover she's already washed up and is about to shuffle off to sleep.
"Good job on those deliveries, dear," you compliment Wispy.
>She hops up into the bed, diving in at the foot end and scampering up under the blankets until she's poking out at the opposite end.
>"Good night papa," Wispy relies, nestling into the bed.
"Good night, sweetie."
>You tuck the little filly in, and then give her a peck on the forehead. She smiles and shuts her eyes, one last contented sigh escaping her lips.
>With the inn quiet, you decide to head upstairs to check on all of your guests. On a whim, you stop outside Sundance's door and give it a light tap with your hoof.
"Hey Sundance, might I come in?"
>"Go ahead."
>You open the door and quickly step inside. Sundance is over by her bed, sans armour, checking the bandage over her injury.
>"Is there something you need?"
"Just...wanted to see how you were holding up. Make sure everything's okay considering all that's been happening."
>"I'm fine. Some bruises and a small stab wound isn't exactly the worst I've been through," she replies. "How about you? This Element of Harmony stuff is a lot to take in."
"It's...got me worried a bit, to be honest. Not sure I like the idea of some grand destiny looming over my head."
>"Try not to think too much about it. Fate...destiny...I think it's mostly a load of nonsense ponies spout just to try and make sense of the world. It's like some folks can't accept reality unless there's some meaning or purpose or grand design. Life's what you make of it - it's all in your hooves."
"You remember those gemstones you've got in your bag?"
>"Those things? What you think they might be hidden elements, too?"
"Possible. They all look pretty similar."
>"I hope you're not suggesting we start poking ponies with them to see if they start lighting up."

Input conversation.
>>
>>25888179
C'mon. It sounds like fun. We don't even have to get their permission first.
>>
>>25888179
"Perhaps take them to Prism for a test and then we can poke ponies to our hearts contents. Also remember the nice spiders I told you about who are my tenets, some mean mare broke into my cellar and kidnapped one to put in someones food to possibly hurt my business, if you see anything suspicious please tell me"
>>
>>25888106
I think they were included.
>>
Ok so food and drink costs 1057/week (including ale and spirits) + our debt which I'm unsure if we pay this week because someone said they gave us the first week off.
>>
>>25888217
This they are, we should focus on capacity to unload all ours goods

>>25888218
>>
>>25888218
Spirits is the most expensive item so we should remove it until we're able to handle the expenses better. Is it possible to reduce our wine to a half order?
>>
>>25888205
>>25888186
This also say its just some rock regardless it doesn't change who we are.
>>
>>25888235
Well we already paid for this week because it was cheap so lets see how the rest of it goes and judge what we need and cancel it if needed for next.
>>
>>25888250
Of course we'll finish the week, everything is already paid for.
>>
>>25888179
how many rocks you got?
>>
>>25888179
Hey Innkeeper if its not to much trouble can you please put current weekly goods and weekly debt on the right of finance?
>>
>>25888179
Thanks mate, I can see you type
>>
>>25888179
Forgot the other meats (meat cublets)?

Also including that and - next weeks posters we should only need 982 to repurchase our goods so we actually do have a pretty penny left over. 77bits
>>
>>25888417
That's enough to upgrade our meats for next week by paying an extra 75bits.
>>
>>25888417

I don't think we ever actually bought the meat cubelets. You were just given a sample from Goldbeak. I must've marked it down on the upgrade list by mistake.
>>
>>25888456
More reason to purchase the fresh meat
>>
If we are cutting back it should be on spirits, its one of our greatest costs. Next to the wine.
The poster campaign is also a minor expense, could get rid of it, but the popularity boost still means more customers.

>>25888417
I don't think we should get rid of our basic food provisions, else the griffons won't get anything.(unless they bring their own meat)

It might be better to leave this to the end of the week. Each expense still brings in customers, and barring nights like when Dragon Skull came in, we should be fine.(though we probably won't)
>>
>>25888478
It turns out we only get dried meat and not the other stuff but if we replace the posters with fresh meat we will also get fish and a good variety of meat. +%popularity
>>
>>25888494
+1% popularity* This should hopefully get the cats and more griffons into our inn.
>>
"Come on, it could be fun. We could make an adventure out of it - the Poke Quest!"
>Sundance, to no surprise, does not find any amusement in your suggestion.
"Maybe we could take them to Prism and see what he thinks," you offer as an alternative.
>"If I've got the time, I'll go talk to him tomorrow then," Sundance replies. "And for what it's worth, I think the Element suits you, Pot."
"Aww thanks. I knew you cared."
>You flash a teasing grin and bid her good-night. Once you've checked to make sure all the other guests are happy, you turn in for the night as well. You place the Element of Generosity in the drawer of your bedside table for safe keeping.
>A pleasant sleep awaits you, filled with the tender curves of a certain cute little pegasus.
>When morning comes, you feel refreshed and ready to face the new day.

What's on the agenda for today?
>>
>>25888505
Are we going to try mining today? We should also think about getting a lock for the basement.
>>
>>25888505
See if Ember wants to go for an early morning walk and see if she wants to do anything. Also head to the meat guy and ask for next week to have fresh meat.
>>
>>25888514
I say we do it the next as we don't have anything planned

>>25888516
You forgot wispys most adorable cape and leave her in charge
>>
we need some drink bottle things so lets check the note pad and make a daily order of the things.
>>
>>25888524
>Ember and I are going out for a while.You're in charge today Wispy, SO DON'T MESS IT UP

>>25888514
We might want to consider a lock for the drawer we keep the element in too. Though a big lock also draws attention.
>>
To do List

> Date with Ember "A hot date"
> Buy lock for basement "Only Sundance goes through the back door"
> Get Fresh Meat "Sneak into diamonds house?"
> Get Wispys cape "Free advertisement and a daily dose of cuteness"
> General store to get more leather flasks "Gotta give our customers something to swallow"

Anything else?
>>
>>25888569
Maybe just give it to the spiders, its not like anyone can get past the lock and the spiders are extra protection.
>>
>>25888587
i can agree to that and most of that should barely take up any time
>>
>Given that you promised you were going to spend some time with Ember, so today seems like as good a day as any. Plus you might be able to squeeze in some time in the mines with Diamond and maybe even Tex. It could make for a fun day of exploring the depths under Ponyville.
>You knock on Ember's door and poke your head inside.
"Morning sleepy head, how're--"
>Your words get cut off as you take a pillow straight to the face.
>"Who dares disturb my slumber?!" the demoness growls.
"Your boss," you remind her. "It's time to get up."
>With a bitter groan, the smoldering pony drags herself out of bed. She stretches for a second, adding in a morning yawn that seems to make the smoke coming from her head grow in intensity for a second.
"Come on, Ember. I thought we could go for a morning stroll through town."
>"Good god, that sounds terribly boring," Ember replies. "But fine, I guess I can put up with that."
"Don't be such a sourpuss."
>"Need I remind you, I've flayed ponies for less than that."
"Soooooooourpuss!"
>"Stop calling me that!"
>You chuckle as she chases you out of the room, but then moments later she follows you along. You stop by Wispy to let her know that she'll be manning the inn for a little while, so that meant some tidying up and taking down lunch delivery orders.
>Ember's a bit cautious as you lead her outside. She glances to her surroundings like a stalking predator, eventually relaxing when she realizes nothing of threat is around.
>"So where exactly we gonna walk?"

Input action.
>>
>>25888743
Lets take her out to some gardens. Surely even a pony of raw destruction can appreciate some calm and beauty.
>>
>>25888587
Whatever is closest
>>
>>25888758
Maybe grab our shield for reasons?
>>
>>25888743
"Ember if you want to hold my hoof or stay by my side feel free to do so, I care about you and your well being and happiness are among my top prioritizes"
>>
>>25888758
>>25888773
>>25888794

this

>>25888761
we should also inform Oats about the competition and that she might try and damage her business
>>
>>25888758

"I thought we could just see the sights that Ponyville has to offer."
>"You mean all the dirt and thatch-roof housing?"
"I was thinking more along the lines of the colourful flora and the citizenry."
>"Peh...the only thing that might make that interesting is ponies running in terror when they see me."
"Hey, if you're getting wary, you're welcome to take my hoof or stay close."
>You offer out your hoof to her, to which Ember promptly punches you in the side. Not enough to drop you to your knees, but you lean over slightly to groan and catch your breath.
>"Does that count as hoof holding?"
"Not really," you murmur.
>You decide you could probably take Ember to see the garden near the meadery. Belle's assortment of flowers and shubbery is always a sight to behold, and perhaps it would help mellow Ember out. The array of colours and sights can surely offer something to an outsider like Ember.
"What do you think?" you ask soon after your arrival.
>"It's...bright," Ember replies.
"Yes, but how does it make you feel?"
>"Like I want to...want to...ignite something. With a great big fireball."
>"Pot, what are you doing here?" Your attention gets pulled over to the sight of Honey Belle, who's approaching the two of you with a curious look on her face. "And hello Ember. I see you haven't managed to get piss off Pot enough to get sent back to the underworld."

Input conversation.
>>
>>25889052
"Its a pleasure to see you again Belle I was thinking about showing Ember some sights around PonyVille. Mind if we see your killer plant for a bit?"
>>
>>25889052
warn about the new restaurant and possible sabotage and stolen business
>>
>>25889052
"How are you and Diamond doing lately"
>>
>>25889052
Maybe we should take her to the butcher? I know she will love that.
>>
>>25889095
>wink wink
They had their dinner last night i wonder how that went
>>
>>25889095
>>25889108
These
>>
>>25889095

"Ember is actually fitting in very well at the inn - she's quite the natural chef."
>You can tell that Ember is trying her hardest not to be proud about that, shuffling her hooves and looking away despite being the subject of the compliment.
"We're just out for a little stroll around town. I thought it'd be good if she got more familiar with this place. How have you been?"
>It's tempting to ask about last night, but you decide against it...just in case if things went horrible, you don't want to catch any of the blame.
>"I'm...good, actually. I think," Belle replies. She fidgets on the spot for a second before adding, "Diamond made me dinner last night."
>"I'll alert her majesty," Ember deadpans.
"Oh? You don't sound as thrilled about that."
>"Well it's a pretty decent dinner. I mean, I knew he wasn't much of a cook so it was better than I had expected. It's just...uh...I dunno...he's really been getting into...me, you know? I guess I'm just just surprised cause I've been using Diamond for the...you know...physical stuff. Still not sure if I want to go through another relationship..."

Input conversation.
>>
>>25889052
Ask her if she minds us giving Ember a tour, and also mention that Diamond mentioned that he was going to spend the evening with her, how did that go?
>>
>>25889164
Admit that he went to you for help.
Point out that he's really giving it his all, and that he's clearly willing to make this work.
Leave off with "I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I think its worth considering."
>>
>>25889164
Ah, so she's got cold feet now that Diamond's making his move. Well we'd be a shitty friend if we sabotaged him in order to try to gain him, so it's on us to tell her the truth, we think he's a solid pony who'd not let her down, if she goes for it.
>>
>>25889164
"Whats the harm in trying, nothing wrong with using him for the emotional stuff as well"
>>
>>25889164
Fuck him right in the pussy
>>
>>25889177
>>25889180
Yes, its best Belle knows the whole story.
Diamond wanted to keep it a secret, etc,etc
But in the end, the decision is up to her. If she feels she isn't ready, then she isn't ready.

Though that's mostly because I'd feel worse lying to Belle to keep Diamond single than if they split up on their own.
>>
>>25889226

Agreed. let us be honest pone.
>>
>>25889226
seconded then lets head to meat man
>>
>>25889226
>>25889184
>>25889177

>You feel a little torn between loyalties at that moment. Both ponies you consider your friends, and you want to do best by both of them. In the end, though, truth is always better.
"Well, Diamond did ask me to help teach him, though he kinda wanted me to keep it a secret," you explain. "I gave him some run-downs on the basics yesterday. If you ask me, for all his mare-chasing mannerisms, he seems to genuinely care about you...a lot. And I really think you owe it to yourself to at least try to find happiness. He does make you happy, right?"
>"I...yes, he does," Belle replies after giving it some thought. "I guess I've got cold hooves having been out of the game for a while."
>"Stop pussy-hoofing around it. He's hot; you're hot. Just keep banging it together like you meatbags do and stop sweating the small stuff. That relationship crap is really the only thing that ever made you mortal folk interesting."
>"Um, thanks for that...interesting perspective, Ember."
"She's right. Enjoy life while you can."
>"I...suppose that's true," Ember replies, smiling for a moment as she reflects on your words. "Thanks for telling me the truth, Pot."
>Belle trots over and leans in to give you a quick peck on the cheek.
>"Maybe later, Diamond and I can find a way to thank you."
>You try not to read too much into that, but it's rather difficult. Thankfully, Ember looking like she's about to retch at all this sentimentality keeps your mind from wandering away.
>You bid a good day to Belle and continue on your walk about town.
>"Do all you mortal fret so much over copulations?" Ember remarks.

Input action.
>>
>>25889326
Well I mean.
Do YOU want to copulate right now?
>>
>>25889326
"Love, its hard to explain but its something worth more then anything else in the world. It can give you a fiery passion deep with in over someone and honestly I hope you find it some day, it could change your life for the better "
>>
>>25889358
teach her love
>>
>>25889330
we should get some meat in our lives
>>
>>25889326
its more then just "copulations" even though it is fun, its the meaning behind who you with it.

> This
>>25889358
>>
Lets explain love to the demon pony

>>25889383
Any suggestions?
>>
>>25889421
Hmmmm, someone you wish to live the rest of your life with, someone you would die for, someone who truly makes you happy, a feeling which you care for another.
>>
>>25889358
>>25889399
>>25889429

"It's not about the 'copulations,'" you reply while making hoof-quote gestures. "It's about the love."
>"That stuff the changelings eat?"
"Yes, that stuff. It's about an emotional connection - a bond with somepony that you care about, that you want to spend the rest of your life with because they make you happy. You're telling me you've never had anything like this before?"
>Ember shrugs.
>"Demon, remember? The only thing I ever cared about was myself, and you don't really yearn to spend the rest of your life with somebody when you're basically immortal. I couldn't imagine spending the rest of eternity with the same person. It's been a week and spending it with you has been testing my patience to new limits."
"Glad to know you care, Ember."
>Words probably aren't going to cut it. Perhaps with time, she'll discover what it means for herself. You can only hope.
"Maybe one day you'll meet somepony that'll change your mind about that."
>"If I do, please kill me..."
>You head on over to Goldbeak's shop. Upon stepping inside, at least you see Ember's mood brighten.
>"Ahhh, now this is more like it? A nice decor of death and dismemberment," she comments as she admires the various meats on display.
>"Wish I could say that was the first time a pony's described my shop like that," Goldbeak chuckles, emerging from the backroom with a fresh slab of meat hoisted upon one shoulder. "Folks use to call the sausages 'murder tubes' when I first came to town. So what's shakin' Pot?"

Input action.
>>
>>25889459
My butt.
I really should consider getting some poles installed.
Anyway, I'm here for some meat. Yours, in fact.
>>
>>25889459
"Well i was wondering if I could put and order of fresh meat starting next week, I'm starting to earn more bits and want to satisfy my customers with more"
>>
>>25889463
Do you think we should start today, its only 40 bits?
>>
>>25889459
Glad to see you gain I'm here to improve my goods with some of the best products around and you were my first thought.
>>
>>25889474
I say we do and inform him of our lunches "Now with meat" that way he gets a stake in telling griffons about it because more meat sold is more gold for his beak.
>>
>>25889501
>>25889474
free advertisement telling him is always good and 40 bit we will make it back pretty easily
>>
>>25889459
"I want to begin deliveries of fresh meat, for my carnivorous clients. I'm expanding the menu. And Ember here would probably like to see more of your facility?"

Though, well, it might give her ideas. Not the worst of which would be quitting us to work for the butcher instead.
>>
>>25889559
this i love it
>>
>>25889559
Agreed it will be a fun experience and we might learn something as well, but she will make a good butcher The serial killer kind
>>
>>25889559
>>25889501

"Just the jingle of the coins in my purse, my good friend, and I'm hoping to get some deliveries of fresh meat to help keep my carnivorous clientele happy, especially with my new lunch delivery service. Plus I thought Ember here might like to see more of your den of red-blooded horrors."
>Goldbeak looks a little surprised to hear that, considering most ponies are adverse to meat in general, let alone the preparation of it.
>But Ember just gives a toothy grin. "I want to see you strip the flesh from their bones."
>Now the butcher went from surprise to a tiny bit of worry, but soon buries beneath his own smile in return. "Well if Pot don't mind, I can show you around the back. Do you want to take a gander, Pot?"
"Umm...no thanks. I'm good enough just working with the end product."
>You wait in the front area while Ember and Goldbeak go into the back. You can hear the muffled conversation with the occasionally giggling fit from Ember that followed the heavy 'thunk' of the cleaver. After a good half-hour or so, the pair return to the front with Ember carrying several paper-wrapped batches of meat.
>"And then I just take what's left over, feed them into the grinder, and they become the basic sausages I offer. Feel free to take that as today's delivery," Goldbeak offers. "I'll be sure to add the inn to my delivery boy's route."
>You pay for the meat and thank Goldbeak for his time. You then head back out with Ember.
>"I think I am beginning to understand this concept of love," Ember murmurs, staring at the meat she now cradles.

Input action.
>>
>>25889611
"Ember, you are pretty cute when you are passionate about something. Feel free to experiment with the meat and give it your all when preparing the meals to make it the best you can"
>>
>>25889611
Lets go to the general store and get some leather flasks
>>
>>25889622
lol keep complimenting ember and encourage her to do better i like her reaction when she receives praise
>>
>>25889627
I wouldn't mind buying a lute for Airy to say thanks and get music for our next dance party but I can't say how pricey it is.
>>
>>25889611
At least shes enjoying herself...
>>
>>25889611
Feeling a bit disquieted about that, but, at least we finally showed her a good time. That was what we set out to do, after all.

"I'm glad <urp> that you had a good time, that's what I was hoping for when we went out this morning. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, after all. I'm sure we can find some fun and creative ways to prepare that meat, too!"
>>
>>25889697
Hahahaha it sounds like you are giving her killing phrases and a way to make it a art.
>>
>>25889712
With Ember, we have to take a slightly unconventional approach!
>>
>>25889729
Well as long as shes happy I'm happy
>>
>>25889627
>>25889643

"At least we managed to find something that you enjoy...unsettling as it may be to some of us," you remark while giving Ember a pat on the shoulder. "See, this wasn't such a waste of time now was it? And we can probably find some unique ways to prepare these meats that you'll get to enjoy preparing as much as the gryphons will get from eating it."
>"Yes...I must learn the secrets of this meat preparation...to destroy this flesh into deliciousness..." Ember says, still staring at her package, almost mezmorized by it.
"Is that a smile I'm seeeeing?"
>"What?!" Ember snaps out of her trance. "I was not--! I mean, shut up! I'm allowed to enjoy myself! Demons can get happy too, ya know."
"Of course, of course," you reply, trying to temper her rage. "Come on, I need to pick up some things from the general store.
>You arrive at the general to find the two young ponies still munching away at a breakfast. You seem to catch them by surprise by your early-morning visit.
>"Oh, hello!" the young colt, Scribbles greets you. "Something we can get for you?"
"I'm thinking I need to pick up some more waterskins for the lunch deliveries. Ten might be a bit lacking."
>"They're still three bits a pop. How many you need?"

Input action.
>>
>>25889778
Don't suppose we can get a daily delivery of how many we need?
>>
>>25889778
Another ten?

>>25889784
That would be convenient. Ask about that
>>
>>25889778
Ask the price of a lute
>>
>>25889778
Ember will know how many delvs are needed
>>
>>25889790
>>25889784

We can always get Ember to pick them up every morning but a delv would be better
>>
guess we are getting that cape after this
>>
>>25889778
Consult with Ember, though I'd bet probably ten more would work.

Agreed about asking the price and availability of a lute, also.
>>
>>25889830
yay someone agrees with me!
>>
>>25889790
>>25889792
>>25889830

>How many would you need? That is a fine question. You promptly turn to your associate.
"How many deliveries did we have yesterday?"
>"Eight in total. Assuming they remember to bring back their skins, that leaves us with only two spares."
"Hrm...might be a bit tricky figuring out how many we'll need."
>"It'll probably be easier just to buy a whole lot, and if we run short, then we zip over here and pick up more. It's not like we'll be in a hurry during the morning hours," Ember suggests.
"I guess we'll take another ten, then. Also, do you have any lutes in stock?"
>"A lute?" Scribbles repeats. He grabs a nearby ledger and starts flipping through the pages, mumbling 'lute' to himself over and over. "Uhhh, yup. Here we go! We've got a lute for...25 bits. So one lute plus ten waterskins, hrmmmm...I'll sell it all to you for fifty bits."

Input action.
>>
File: Carlos_Luna.jpg (191KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_Luna.jpg
191KB, 800x585px
>>25889836
I definitely agree, a bar without music is 'ale'ing. And especially with more new competition, we find ourselves playing musical chairs for customers. So a lute becomes necessary to strum up some business in these bard times.
>>
>>25889845
DONE!

>>25889846
Agreed
>>
>>25889845
Is that a good deal? It sounds like a good deal. I vote we take it.
>>
>>25889845
Well thats finished lets go pick up that cape
>>
>>25889861
this what else do we have left for our walk around?
>>
>>25889845
Its good we got Airy something to show our thanks, that and it will help us out when she wants to play and spice up our DDR parties.
>>
>>25889853
>>25889854
>>25889861

>Fifty bits. Not a bad deal all things considered, and you're not going to argue if somepony wants to give you a little discount.
"You got yourself a deal there kiddo," you nod back before handing over the bits.
>You wait patiently as Scribbles and Sprite fill out your order, handing over a sack filled with waterskins and one lute. You don't know much about instrument quality, so you just presume that it's a decent one. If there's a problem with it, Airy will probably let you know.
>You bid the two young ponies a good day and continue on your way.
>"Who's the lute for? Can you even play strings with hooves?" Ember asks as you step out into the street.
"It's for Airy. I thought it'd make a nice gift for her."
>"Ah, yes. The gryphon. Are you trying to fornicate with her as well? From what I've seen and heard, she doesn't need much."
"Not everything about us mortals needs to involve sex."
>"But it does cover a great deal."
"Well...yes, maybe. Sorta. Depends on the pony."
>"Seems to matter to you a lot."
"I'm just a stallion who enjoys the company of fine mares, that's all."
>"Just don't try anything with me. I will kill you if you do, consequences or not."
"Love ya too, Ember."
>Your last stop for the morning is to Satin's shop. The cape is available for pick-up - a humble little blue cloak with an embroided emblem of a sword and shield across it. It makes you giddy just thinking about how it'll look on Wispy once she's in uniform.

Shopping is all done. What's next on the agenda?
>>
>>25889984
I think that was all so just drop off the goods and give wispy/airy their presents.
>>
>>25889984
Maybe we should get a dildo for her to experiment with
>>
>>25889984
Someone wanted to buy a lock for the basement so lets do that real quick and run home
>>
>>25889984
This
>>25890013
We do need more locks.
Then on to the inn, and distribute gifts!
>>
>>25890013
Almost forgot about this yeah we should have enough money to spare for 1 lock.
>>
>>25890002
Does Ponyville even have a sex store?
>>
>>25890050
I'm sure White Wine will know
>>
>>25890050
CAPITALISM! lets build a new store and get that slimy $$$.
>>
>>25890022
>>25890025

>Oh yes, you wanted a lock for the cellar door. A quick trot over to Birchwood's will get that all sorted out.
>You pop into the carpenter's workshop and spot the familiar Rowanwood sitting behind the counter. Not too unlike the ponies running the general store, he's a little surprised when he sees you come in.
>"Well good morning there Mr. Luck. What brings you by today? And who's the smoking mare with you?"
>"My my...this place looks rather flammable," Ember comments as she looks to her surroundings.
"This is Ember, one of my employees," you quickly explain. "I was hoping to pick up a lock - maybe something smaller like a padlock. It's for my cellar door."
>"Sure, Mr. Luck, we've got those kinds of locks, too. They go for fifty bits each and we'll give you as many keys as you'll need for it."
"Sounds good. I'll take one with...three keys."
>You promptly exchange the bits and you're handed a hefty-sized iron lock along with a bunch of keys.

What's next on the agenda? I remember some of you were discussing paying down some of the debt.
>>
>>25890074
Do we owe any of it this week?
>>
>>25890074
Do we get some interest off if we pay it early?
>>
>>25890074
I say 300bit for now, that will make us needing 450bits over the next 2 days which we should get with our new products pretty easily.
>>
>>25890078
we pay weekly right or was it whenever as long it gets to him before 2 months deadline its hard to recall after 5 months of GLORIOUS JAD!
>>
>>25890086
Offer him a blow job and whatever it gives us will be the interest back
>>
>>25890089
300$ sounds reasonable for now
>>
>>25890074
I certainly hope the lock comes with the hasp and screws and stuff so we can actually use it. I'm sure it does, for fifty bits, sheesh.

>>25890104
While that's certainly not off the table, doing it in return for a discount is unacceptably slutty, IMO.
>>
>>25890074
Return to the inn, distribute the gifts and lock keys, then install the lock. We must protect our spiders from our competitors- And our customers, from our spiders.
>>
>>25890139
Agreed though i think they install it, thats what they did last time.
>>
>>25890144
OK cool, hope they're quick about it. Though I wonder if that's the only trick up our nemesis' sleeve- There could be framing for staged crime, or arson, or mercenary inn-destroyers. Sudden rat infestation. Even more food tampering of a more dangerous variety. We need to be on the lookout for all of those- And we may need to inform the spiders that we could be under siege and that it'd be in their best interest also to help keep a lookout for suspicious activities around the inn.
>>
>>25890154
We could just send Ember after them, they will ether be cut up or burned.
>>
"Actually, before I go, I was wondering if it's okay if I pay some of that first payment now. That's not going to be a problem, is it?"
>"Nah, of course not. The payments are due weekly but you're free to pay off however much you want at any time you want."
"Excellent. Excellent, then here's the first chunk of it."
>You give Rowanwood three hundred bits to help pay off the first chunk of your payment. That still leaves another 346.9 bits left to pay, but you shouldn't have an issue with that so long as you don't run into any more unforeseen problems.
>With your business concluded for the time being, you hurry back to the inn with your new purchases. You'll need to set some time aside to properly fit the lock into place on your cellar but that shouldn't be too long.
>You arrive back at the inn to find some of your friends eating a light meal. Seeing Airy at the table brings a spring to your step as you trot on over to her.
"Well good morning Airy," you greet her with a whimsical tune to your words.
>"Ain't you the chipper one today. Did you manage to get laid without broadcasting it to the whole inn?"
"Oh very funny," you reply with a quick raspberry blown at the gryphon. "I was just wanted to give you a little something in recognition for all the hard work you've done for me these past few days."
>You pull out the lute and present it to your friend.
>"Well holy birdseeds, is that for me?" Airy gasps in delight. "Man, I haven't had one of these in a long time. I hope I haven't gotten too rusty."
>She takes the lute and strums the chords a few times. She starts tuning it, the notes slowly becoming more harmonious.
>"Awww Pot, you shouldn't have. This is too nice."
"Nothing's too nice for you. You deserve it."

Cue the music and input action.
>>
>>25890205
Give wispy her cape and have a play battle with epic music?
>>
>>25890205
"What are friends for and are free to play for bits, I'll even throw some in"
>>
>>25890205
go grab sundance because she loves music
>>
>>25890205
To bad our gem doesn't shine anymore or this would be a real party
>>
>>25890227
We could ask her to play at the Inn when she's got a free night, I'm sure she wouldn't mind the bits

>>25890230
Time for another dance party.
I wonder who's going to walk in this time?
>>
>>25890220
This sounds fun

>>25890230
Also see if she wants a dance
>>
>>25890243
>Azura walks in with us doing the waltz with the killing machine
>"Atleast its better then the dress"
>>
Whenever we do go to the ruins we should bring along a spider, they might know something about the area and perhaps see things we don't.
>>
Well, gotta call it a night. Some family things are going to be coming my way next week so I'll try to run what I can but expect a bit of a shift in the schedule of the sessions. They'll start later but hopefully end later as well. After the 30th I'll likely be busy for several days.
>>
>>25890377
Cool and it's noice to know I can sleep now, good night
>>
well innkeeper isn't probably play again today, but bump
>>
I wonder what Belle has in mind to thank Pot with later
>>
>>25894713
i wouldn't be surprise if they came into our room when sleeping and had their way with us
>>
We need to make 800 bits more to pay for all our stuff for next week.

With advertisement including new meats and wispys cape we should possibly reach it. But lets do an odd job or 2 to close that gab.
>>
>>25895116
We already have one with the mines
How about helping out on Oats' farm?
>>
>>25895659
Yeah I would also like to help her out and improve her goods, at least till berry comes.
>>
>>25894828
I'm hoping they'll last longer than Cutie and Wine did, they've had more experience. Plus I don't know if Pot will ever get a chance like that again

>>25895770
Could bring Wispy along for a while too, give Honeycomb some company
>>
>>25896227
Yeah sounds good, how about today we go mine and tomorrow foal play date?
>>
Hrmm...to run or not to run, with only a few posts til the bump limit...
>>
>>25896773
Love you ether way
>>
>>25896773
Can we at least have the dance party and give wispy that cape?
>>
>>25896773
A new thread is always an option
>>
>>25896922
This so hard
>>
File: Will.jpg (69KB, 956x536px) Image search: [Google]
Will.jpg
69KB, 956x536px
>>25896773
I vote new thread! This one's had it.
>>
>>25897352

I concur. We'll start a new thread and I'll just leave y'all with this.

>>25896813

>As heart-warming as it was to see Airy's reaction to the lute, it's nothing compared to what you're expecting with the other gift you've got with you.
"Ohhhhh Wispy~" you call to the filly.
>You hold out the cape, giving it a slight flutter to draw her eyes towards it. Slowly, Wispy's face is consumed by a gigantic, bright-eyed grin. The air fills with the high-pitch squeal of an overjoyed filly. She immediately dives for the cape, whisking from your grasp and slipping in around her neck in one fell swoop.
>"Awwwww yeah!" Wispy exclaims, striking a pose atop the table so that everyone could see her fancy new blue cape. Off to the side, Airy's flapping her wings a bit to provide a breeze so the cape flutters behind the filly. "Check it out! Who's got the cape? I got the cape! C to the A to the, yeah that's right, P! Ain't no other pony got the...wait...shoot, I messed up..."
>"Come on kid, show us some of those moves of yours!" With her lute finally tuned, Airy stars strumming out a quick and lively tune. It doesn't take long before Wispy's dancing to the music while you and the others clap along to the beat.
>It's hard to believe something as simple as some fabric and music could bring so much joy to so many ponies. Even Ember, in her own smouldering, pouting way, is enjoying the show as she stands off to the side.
>You realize this is some of that generosity that Prism and the others were talking about. Even with all the debts and committments you have on your plates, you find time to give to your friends...and look how much it's bringing everypony together.
>Maybe there is something to all this Element of Harmony stuff.
>>
>>25897409
Hahahaha, good work anons, let no one ever say begging doesn't pay off.
>>
>>25897409
TO THE NEW THREAD

captcha: 1337
>>
>>25897409
2 cute for me, btw who else is at the table?
>>
>>25897409
complement that Griff on her mad skills
>>
>>25897409
Where is sunny when you need her
>>
>>25897543

New thread continues the capitalism.
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.