[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

count anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 1411089310911.jpg (75KB, 900x742px) Image search: [Google]
1411089310911.jpg
75KB, 900x742px
dear anon of house anonymous

for your bravery and loyalty during the saddle arabian crusades i hereby grant you the title of count of the county of ponyville

your graceful leader emperor celestia the great
>>
File: image.jpg (489KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489KB, 1162x850px
Eh, good enough prompt. Might write green of it later if there is enough interest.

Would be similar to CKII in style, though.
>>
>>25834189
Good that's what I hoped for
>>
File: anonfinger.jpg (45KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
anonfinger.jpg
45KB, 500x300px
>>25833682
Did somebody say Lord Anon?
>>
File: 1385210853235.png (488KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1385210853235.png
488KB, 1280x720px
>>25833682

Many thanks emperor celestia
May we arrange a wedding yet?
>>
>>25834189
I would love to see this.
>>
>>25834445
>tfw you will never marry celestia
>tfw she will never see the evil in your human heart
>tfw you will never grow to hate each other
>tfw you will never imprison her and kill her, taking the world for your own
>>
>>25833682
Fuck yeah, time to be a vampire.
>>
File: 1391267232644.gif (2MB, 323x386px) Image search: [Google]
1391267232644.gif
2MB, 323x386px
>>25834530

why live
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 621x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 621x641px
It seems like there is a bit of interest for this green

I'll write the intro and post it in a bit, and if you guys like it, I will continue.
>>
>>25834700
Fuck, just realized the image is from I funny.
>>
>>25834731
...Does anyone even care? an image is an image dude, it doesn't matter where its from
>>
>>25834700

>You are Anon the Baron
>Well, you used to be, that is
>That swiftly changed, however, when you had met with Celestia the Wise
>Celestia had called you into that meeting to discuss and debrief you of your recent military acts
>Being brought into this world as a newborn had done wonders for you, apparently
>For when you were brought into this world, you were found by a patrolling soldier
>The soldier, having been patrolling the Canterlot Gardens, found it reasonable to investigate the noise created from you entering this world
>And they found you, Anonymous, the child with no history or home
>Quite fitting with the name, you think to yourself
>The soldier, after having brought you to Celestia, had taken you under her wing
>With the explicit permission of Celestia herself, of course
>Oh, the fun of having a parent who loved the military with all of her heart
>Where other children played with toys and socialized, you trained
>Many grueling hours were spent at the barracks under the rigid watch of other soldiers
>’Happy Memories’, you think, mulling over your thoughts
>But where were you?
>Ah, that’s right
>Reflecting on past memories that had led to you gaining the level of control you have now
>That doesn’t matter for the moment, however
>For Celestia had left you for quite some time now, which allowed you some time to think
>Both of your past, and current responsibilities
>You had prior ambitions, but those all seem too small now
>So much to learn, so much to do, so much to gain
>’Where to start?’, you think
>Where to start?

First time writefagging, tell me what you think
>>
>>25835165
L2puncuation. Otherwise, good so far.
>>
>>25835201

Mind telling me where my punctuation is poor?

Will try and make it so the mistake isn't repeated
>>
>>25835165
>After much deliberation, you decided that reflecting upon the past may be the best course of action
>Surely you could use your past knowledge to help you here, and to hopefully give you inspiration and ambitions to strive for
>That brings you back to your original question, though
>Where should you start?
>Well, you had already reflected upon you early childhood; however, that was just a small portion of what caused you to become what you are today
>You recall your adoptive mother pushing you to enlist in the military
>The training that you had accomplished earlier in your childhood had helped quite a substantial amount, which lead to you rising through the ranks quickly
>You held an unwavering view of Celestia the Wise, for you knew that there was no one that could best her
>Holding the line, pushing the enemy back, and punishing those who failed you led to the construction of how your lessers viewed you
>You are happy to say that you are proud of your beliefs, despite what others may think of you
>And it seemed that Celestia agreed with your decision to encourage your stalwart beliefs
>From your observations, Celestia’s vassals had lacked the necessary skills and beliefs to ensure the continued prosperity of her lands
>After a quick meeting with her advisors on what to make of the situation, you were called to the capital after an advisor recommended you to her
>You were to maintain your position as the marshal of her forces, but were quickly given a barony to test your political prowess
>This was done to see if you could transfer your martial capabilities to political capabilities
>And much to your own pride, you managed to do so excellently
>This newfound joy at being capable of managing a barony as well as an army quickly turned into dismay, for you found all your free time had simply vanished
>Sighing, you continue your train of thought, pushing yourself to continue looking over your memories for a solution to your current predicament
>>
Stopping for tonight, want to receive some criticism before I continue
>>
Will continue the story tomorrow.

If the thread dies, I'll create a new one.
>>
Bumping for more green
>>
>>25835227
At the end of every sentence.
>>
>>25836370
If the thread dies, just go post in AiE. Bumping a thread is one thing, but thread-killing and making a new one is just dumb for a story less than 3 posts in, especially considering maybe 4 of the 8 people in this thread have read it.
>>
>>25833682
After sixteen years in the Chateau D'If, this is my reward?
>>
>>25838895
>>
>>25833682

With my intrigue skill of 20 I choose to plot to usurp the Duchy of Everfree.
>>
I'm back. I'm a bit surprised to see the thread lived over the night, to be honest.

I'll continue writing the story and post it in about an hour or so.
>>
>The thought of having new responsibilities had been illusive to you at first.
>For you were swept up in the excitement of having command over a much larger array of beings than you had previously.
>A somewhat… off-putting revelation in hindsight, you consider, what with how you were praised for your capability to observe and adapt to a situation.
>That point aside, the responsibilities that had been placed upon had been done so with careful consideration in part by Celestia.
>For you see, your mother hadn’t only pushed you to enlist due to it being a family tradition.
>No, she did it for another reason.
>She pushed you because Equestria had been at war with the Saddle Arabians.
>A ‘Crusade’ she had told you when you had been but a young boy, one who aspired to become as great as their mother in military prowess.
>You had no reason to question the motives for the crusade, for you knew there was no one wiser than Celestia herself.
>That was then, however.
>You, now at the young age of 28, had begun to know better than to believe in something blindly.
>After leading the initial Crusade into Saddle Arabians to cleanse them of their heretical ways, it seemed as though the Crusade would succeed without fail.
>With such promising results, and with little chance of failure, you were recalled to Equestria and given your position by Celestia.
>With you no longer leading the forces, a new leader had been chosen to continue the Crusade and reclaim the land.
>For you were then too busy, what with learning how to properly manage a barony and all your underlings, to consider leading the forces properly.
>This, as it would turn out, signified a pivotal point in the Crusade against Saddle Arabia
>The leader of the Equestrian forces, some ‘Iron Shield’, had apparently been inept at his job
>Iron Shield, as you were told, had focused primarily pushing forward and claiming as much land as possible in a short a time as possible
>A ‘Lightning war’, he had called it
>>
>>25841097
>This so called ‘Lightning War’, had done remarkably well at first.
>Iron Shield had all but managed to push the Saddle Arabians back to their capital, taking almost half of their land.
>Out of time, and in desperation, the Saddle Arabians launched a rushed counter-attack.
>Despite being desperate, they weren’t stupid, and had carefully observed the Commander’s tactics.
>As Iron Shield began a final assault on the Saddle Arabians capital city, a strike force was sent out to cripple the commanders supplies.
>For while the commander held a strong front, next to nothing was held in reserve for defense of the newly conquered lands.
>Including the commanders supply routes.
>You, despite the hard exterior you had presented to others, happened to be a quiet and caring man.
>And you could only feel pity for the commander for not predicting foreseeing the counter-attack.
>The Massacre of Andelmar.
>You shudder at what you recall from the reports and returning civilians.
>Or, you should say, what was left of them, that is.
>Few were left unscathed, with many seeming braindead or suicidal, and many who had returned had less limbs than what they set out with.
>That is in the past, now. Such atrocities should not be dwelt upon.
>Pushing forward in your thoughts, you recall the quick collapse of the commander's forces upon the lack of supplies.
>All the while, the people of Equestria remained oblivious due to the time it took for the reports to reach the mainland.
>You, yourself, had no idea of what was happening, for you were too busy ensuring that other barons did not try to take your holding from you.
>The Saddle Arabians, however, did not wait for such reports to reach the Equestrians.
>Sensing an opportunity to push back the Equestrians, and becoming reinvigorated from the news of victory at the Massacre of Andelmar, fought back ruthlessly.
>>
>>25841253

>Iron Shield and his soldiers morale collapsed, and they promptly fled amongst the loss of supply, the news of the massacre, and the increase in the Saddle Arabian resolve.
>By the time the news of the collapse reached the capital, it was much too late to do anything about it.
>As the news of the soldiers fleeing and the approaching Saddle Arabian army reached Equestria, Celestia was put into the spotlight.
>Many saw the failure of the commander as a mistake made by Celestia herself.
>For she was the one who took you out of your position and rooted you here in Equestria itself, rather than on the front line fighting.
>Under political pressure and faced with the beginnings of rebellion at her failure, Celestia reinstated you into your old position.
>Your chancellor had become your regent in your absence, allowing you to focus fully on the matter at hand.
>Holding back the Saddle Arabians.
>You would like to say that you managed to hold the line, and managed to push back the Saddle Arabians without fault.
>That, however, would be a blatant lie.
>>
>>25841561
>Bitterness at your failure still plagues you, especially as you recall what happened.
>For while you managed to rally the Equestrian forces, they were still weakened and tired from fleeing and being starved of supplies.
>The Equestrian army stood no chance.
>You took as many of the bastards down with you as you could before fleeing yourself.
>They gave Equestria neither mercy, nor care.
>It was genocide.
>The Saddle Arabians, however, wished to just punish, not assimilate.
>After ensuring little was not burned or pillaged, they left, and claimed all of Equestria’s southern provinces for themselves.
>That was two months ago, and it was only last month when the Saddle Arabians finally decided to agree to the peace treaty which had been set out over six months ago.
>That brings you to today, where Celestia recognized you heroic acts, and in spite of your failure, gave you more control of her land, on the border to Saddle Arabia.
>You assume the land she gave you was for a reason, and not to simply see if you could reconstruct what had been lost in the conflict.
>And you’d be damned if you weren’t going to fulfill that reason.
>It was time for you to take back what rightfully belonged to Equestria.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 476x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 476x276px
It's time.
>>
Stopping again, tell me what you guys think, and if i'm heading in the right direction.

Also throw some criticism at me, it's appreciated.
>>
>>25841578
Vlad Tepes Anon would be neat.
>>
Will either continue later tonight or tomorrow.

Writing takes a long time, apparently.
>>
>>25833682

SOLARIS VULT!
>>
File: another_kind_of_pony_party.jpg (170KB, 1268x951px) Image search: [Google]
another_kind_of_pony_party.jpg
170KB, 1268x951px
ANONYMOUS, IDENTITY C4F3T32KW5G#

IN ORDER TO RAISE YOUR BASIC RANKING OF SOLDIER DURING THE SADDLE ARABIA JOINT FREEDOM OPERATIONS, I AM UPGRADING YOUR STATUS TO THE FUNCTION OF ACCOUNTANT OF THE ACCOUNTING GENERAL OFFICE OF THE SECTOR OF METROSTIA-1 WHERE YOU WILL BE PLEASED TO WORK WITH ALL KIND OF FORMS AND DOCUMENTS FOR THE REST OF YOUR WORKER LIFETIME.

DELIVERED AND APPROVED BY PRESIDENT L. KERNAV.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.