[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Da Razzles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (70KB, 635x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 635x618px
So, it's been a short while since I've ventured back to this place, and I pretty much sure you guys have already discussed this episode. However, out of curiousity, was the general consensus on this one? I actually really liked it.
>>
>>25827046
Fuck your shit thread, faggot. Fishing for 100+ replies of 'urrr the commissioner' and 'RAZZLE DAZZLE'.
>>
>>25827046
OP, >>25827096 probably isn't the response you were looking for, was it?
>>
>>25827127
Kinda the one I was expecting. I was just wondering what some people thought about it, not a whole lot more than that.
>>
>>25827046
I think the general consensus was pretty positive. There's a whole thread for Rara.
>>
>>25827228
Yeah I did notice that, unfortunately after I posted this, I'm a shit.
>>
>>25827046
Rara a cutie. Wish there was more time to characterize her. There are hints of a deeper personality, but we didn't get much. She was more of a plot device than anything. Hope to see her in the future and get more characterization.
>>
Overwhelmingly positive reception. Whatdja think of S5 altogether?
>>
>>25827259
Now that I actually got the time to watch it all, I actually really liked it a lot. I had to think back to the previous episodes too and realize they were bretty good as well. Yeah, I've been a little unfaithful to the show this season and I'd really like to get back to it.
>>
>>25827243
Yeah I feel ya there, but she was still fleshed out enough to where I get a decent idea of her personality. I really enjoyed the songs though, excellent job.
>>
>>25827243
Please stop by the Coloratura thread. It's kind of dead, and more discussion would be great.
>>
>>25827341
Shit. Meant for >>25827240
>>
>>25827346
Will do, thanks anon.
>>
One of the worst AKR episodes, but still acceptable. I wish the episode was more focused on Rara, than the shitbag manager. It would have been easier to empathize with her if there was more of an investment into her character.
>>
>>25827445
Don't really see it as the worst. It has problems but it shines good enough on its own.
>>
i kinda feel the evil manager character doesn't fit in with the show. is he gonna be redeemed? is there a shred of a good pony somewhere deep in that black little heart of his?
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
>>25828796
He's a jew, of course not.
>>
>>25828796
Evil manager dude now lies with the side characters in limbo like Iron Will and Silver Shill and maybe Babs outside of her pixel cameo in S5.
>>
>>25828796
How does he not fit in?
>>
>>25827046

I hated the ep
It was the most predictable of S5 and Countess's character was generic as fuck
The song tried to be a disney's movie one and it totally failed
Let it go is 100 times better and doesnt even tries so hard to be emotional
2/10
>>
The first short song The Spectacle was the best one, the other ones I felt had lyrics that felt a little to corny/silly for me, even for pony show songs.
>>
RAZZLE
DAZZLE
>>
I kind of feel Applejack was a moron this episode. Coloratura had success, she was able to do her charity work like she wanted, she probably had money to burn to help anyone she wanted out, and she fired the guy who did most of the work because he didn't find her charity work to be all that important. This whole problem would have never existed had Applejack not been upset that Coloratura wasn't singing the way she used to. Now, she either has to find a new guy to handle the choreography, or watch her career burn up if Equestria doesn't like her new sound.
>>
>>25828994

i suppose he's not really alone in this in any way - spoiled rich is probably the best example of company - but he's just there to hate. moreso than spoiled rich, too, because the only relation to any other character in the show he had is over.
>>
>>25829020
So far it's kinda ranged to love it to hate it. Not too surprised though, there were flaws.
>>
File: 245231413445245245.jpg (273KB, 960x696px) Image search: [Google]
245231413445245245.jpg
273KB, 960x696px
>>25827046
>>25827096
>>25829053
too late ,commissioner are mistakes
>>
File: DerpySlurpy.png (148KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
DerpySlurpy.png
148KB, 945x945px
>>25829061
It's all based on Lady Gaga, so "Rara" probably turns out however Gaga did. This was a thing she went through with her manager.

But as for the episode? Backgrounds were oversaturated, light show was seizure-inducing, and they brought Scootaloo on stage to sing even though she's tone deaf in canon. I don't know why the fuck they felt the need to have the CMC be part of the stage performance since the episode had nothing to do with them.

average/10, typical show quality for current era of pony.
>>
>>25827046

It was shit
I dont even remember how the episode was called
>>
>>25827046

everyone really liked it, even the song that was supposed to be bad

>tfw every time they try to make a "purposely bad song" it ends up being good anyway
>>
I just felt nothing for Rara at all because they focused on the literal stereotype of her manager so much.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.