[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the dumbest pony.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: 1425263065139.png (34KB, 1093x797px) Image search: [Google]
1425263065139.png
34KB, 1093x797px
This is the dumbest pony.
>>
>>25826837
>"Anonymous, yer' Histree' channel is always showin them presidents bein assasas-..gettin killed!"
>"Why don't they ever try an' stop it?"
>>
>>25826837
But that isn't Pinkie or Dash.
>>
>>25826852
Please for the love of all that is holy
I need more of this
>>
>>25826885
>"Anon! Ah heard one a them adverts on yer' uh speakerbox-"
>'Radio.'
>"Fer' lands' sake..anyway, ah heard an advert for a place called The Apple store! Can we go, huh can we?"
>'AJ, it's not what you think, trust me, you're going to be very disappointed.'
>>
File: 1449073985122.png (188KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1449073985122.png
188KB, 1024x768px
only dumb horses can't get in the tub
>>
>>25826963
>"Anon, I'm trying to use that water-thing Twilight helped you build, and it keeps pourin' out hot water!"
"It's a water cooler, and you're-"
>"Why's it called a water cooler when it just pours it out hot instead?"
"-using the wrong side, remind me to paint in each side later..."
>"Ah just don't see why you'd call it a cooler if it's barely cool and can heat the water instead."
>>
>>25827746
We need stories about AJ not getting things that are obvious to everyone else.
>>
Has there ever been any greentext about Applejack sitting down and eating from a barrel of discarded appleseeds? She eats the rest of the apple, so why not? All those seeds left from the apple cider. Year after year, she spends a few days just eating a heaping bowl of apple seeds for every meal. Only after Twilight moves to Ponyville does she find out that apple seeds have a tiny amount of sugared cyanide in it.
In a recent study, the amygdalin content of apple seeds was found to be approximately 3 milligrams per gram of seeds (one seed is approximately 0.7g).
>>
>>25827977
Why would she eat discarded food when she has buckets full of apples around her every day?
>>
File: twilight phhbt.gif (88KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
twilight phhbt.gif
88KB, 300x275px
This is the dumbest thread
>>
Dumb bump
>>
>>25826837
Hurr durr how do I pone?
>>
>>25826837
Pinkie pie and Rainbow dash are the most dumb ponies, have you ever even watched the show?
>>
>>25828792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RsVGIkzNy0
>>
>"So Anon I need yer' help with somethin'"
"Hmm? What's that?"
>"Well Twilight was showing me this map of the Running of the Leaves Race and it was the darndest thing... the map was only 20 inches long!"
"Well yeah, what's wrong with that?"
>"Well I've run that race every year now fer my whole life and I know fer a fact that it's longer than 20 inches"
"Well, it's just the map Applejack. It's scaled down to a smaller size, otherwise the map would just be too big and cumbersome"
>"Oh now ya sound just like Twilight ya dummy. I tell ya Anon she may be a princess and all but I guess even princesses can b dumb sometimes"
>"Guess humans can too. But I still love ya dummy" she says and kisses your cheek
>You groan in frustration
>>
File: 1435873266383.png (334KB, 685x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435873266383.png
334KB, 685x720px
>>25829510
and thats the best thing you can come up with?
you had to make her that stupid so you can explain something to her?

well fuck me anon you're dumb as fuck
pls kill your self
>>
>>25829295
>Pinkie pie
Pinkie can decipher Twilight's magical theory ramblings without even trying and dumb it down enough for everyone else to understand. She ain't stupid, she just acts goofy.

Also, autism. But I love her anyway.
>>
File: lean wit it rock wit it 2.gif (606KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
lean wit it rock wit it 2.gif
606KB, 576x324px
>>25829295
Dash isn't dumb, she just learns differently.
>>
>>25829560
Why are you here?
>>
>>25829619
to enjoy some good green but all i found whas that shit >>25829510
last thread was better
>>
File: Ice Cream.jpg (113KB, 800x349px) Image search: [Google]
Ice Cream.jpg
113KB, 800x349px
>>25829608
I'm pretty sure that by current show canon, none of the characters have any major flaws and Dash is already a second-stringer on the Wonderbolts team even though she lacks any paper credentials.
>>
>>25829719
Dammit, I never forgot that strip and I still want to know what Dash did at the spa! It was probably the mudbath...
>>
>>25829719
>None of the characters have any major flaws

How can you be on /mlp/ and not have seen any episodes with Fluttershy, Rarity, or the purple autistic one?
>>
>>25829843
Dash is no longer insecure, Fluttershy has overcome or accepted her shyness, Twilight has a grip on her nerves, Rarity is a top fashion mogul now instead of a hick with a fake accent pretending to be one, and AJ works within her limitations because she quit overestimating herself.

Heck, anon. Even the CMC got their cutie marks. The arcs are all done, the character flaws were resolved, the story is over. I still watch the show but the days when Applejack used to pull more than her fair share of the team's weight are over. The days when a dragon was a really big deal are behind us. And in spite of having nothing in common, all our main characters with their intentionally conflicting personality types no longer really conflict.
>>
>>25829888
every show ever gets bad once it's over the 'everything is new and strange' hill

fucking autists and their worldbuilding are the death of everything
>>
>>25829937
Anon, it's not that "things are no longer new".

The arcs fucking finished. The kids got their butt stamps. Done. Twilight ascended to godhood. Done. Dash got into the Wonderbolts. Done. Rarity opened a store in Canterlot and made a fortune. Done. AJ learned not to push herself beyond her limits. Done. Fluttershy is comfy right where she is now. Done. Pinkie actually grabbed the camera and shook it around. Done.

They're all done. All the core stories are done.
>>
>>25829966
i hear you, and i agree with you; i likewise hate when a show loses its ability to surprise me the way it did the first time

we all know hasbro are going to drive their gravy train right into the earth and keep going, and i'm sad that this is going to happen
>>
>>25829719
>not knowing the dash meme
not bad for a first day
>>
>>25827746
>>"Ah just don't see why you'd call it a cooler if it's barely cool and can heat the water instead."
she has a point
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.