[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Anon what is love?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

"Anon what is love?"
>>
>>25818015
Bend over and I'll show you
>>
>>25818015
My child, I would ask you to not inflict any extra pain on yours truly.
>>
Baby dont hurt me
>>
>>25818027
Don't hurt me.
>>
>>25818015
When you order 6 pc. Chicken nuggets and you get 7 and a switch blade.
>>
>>25818043
No more.
>>
>>25818015
Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection ("I love my mother") to pleasure ("I loved that meal"). It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.

Non-Western traditions have also distinguished variants or symbioses of these states. This diversity of uses and meanings combined with the complexity of the feelings involved makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, compared to other emotional states.

Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.

Love may be understood as a function to keep human beings together against menaces and to facilitate the continuation of the species.
>>
PONY DON'T HURT ANON
>>
File: large.png (286KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
286KB, 1024x1024px
>>25818077
"Nice dubs Anon"
>>
>>25818027
I'm disappointed this wasn't the first reply. Damn it /mlp/
>>
>>25818015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM
I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS
>>
>>25818015
Love is when you get an amazing post number such as dubs.
>>
>>25818015
Hating you
>>
File: image.png (483KB, 513x714px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
483KB, 513x714px
>>25818077
>and that is what love is starlight glimmer
>>
>>25818015
Insert edgy response here
>>
>>25818015
An open door.
>>
>>25818015
Love is something you get when someone with an amulet of Mara walks up to another person and they agree to marry because why the fuck not
>>
File: 1449820539006.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1449820539006.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>25818015
Honestly, I have no idea any more.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.