[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

11-54

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 11-54 TitleCard.png (353KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-54 TitleCard.png
353KB, 768x768px
Archive http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/11-54/23316602#navbar

11-54 is the story of a filly exploring a strange facility filled with hostile creatures and unstable architecture.
You've gone quite a ways in the last few days but as it stands, your journey is not over.
So far you were born into this facility from mysterious tubes that litter the building. You've managed to die twice, only to be re-born from the tubes. Along the way you met a pony who is your clone, who is much older than you, and remembers the facility before if fell into disrepair. Your older clone who you've named Spearmint told you about the mental conditioning program that the facility used to run, which left her a bit of a psychological mess. There are various hostile artificial organisms created by the facility that lurk the halls. You are also being hunted by the automated security who seeks to contain the artificial organisms. Along the way you've also meet an investigative reporter by the Name of Photo Bomb who was in a helicopter that crashed into the building. Upon meeting the reporter you choose to name yourself Peppermint
Right now, a prototype bio-computer named Apollo has locked you in his laboratory and last requested you tell him what you read on his terminal.

What will you do now?

Come on in to the 11-54 CYOA and help this filly and her companions avoid death.
>>
File: 11-52-290.png (387KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-290.png
387KB, 768x768px
Current items
-crowbar(hanging in the flak jacket)
-box of .22 LR (left pocket)
-roll of gauze (left pocket)
-Revolver[5shots](right pocket)
-rubbing alcohol (stuffed in the flak jacket)
-4 Mysterious sealed brown plastic bags (stuffed in the flak jacket) [Something is inside them]

Spearmint has:
-Scalpel (right pocket)
-roll of gauze(right pocket)
-2 Extra .308 magazines (left pocket) one empty
-.308 rifle(strapped on)
-First-aid kit [partially used]

Photo Bomb has:
- crank powered radio/flashlight combo.

The room has a water line and a couple gas lines under the sink. There are two metal doors, both held shut by Apollo, as well as a sliding glass door that Photobomb just broke, that Apollo can control the operation of. making the broken glass leftover on the door a dangerous weapon at Apollo's disposal if you choose to pass through. Power to the outlets has been shut off.
>Photo Bomb holds her rear leg foreword inhaling between her gritted teeth.
"Why did you do that!?"
>"I'm trying to escape because I'm not going to let some social retard and a suicidal child get me killed!"
"Look, Photo, we're going to be..."
>Before you finish your sentence you begin to shiver as the temperature continues to drop. Your sweat from when the temperature increased begins to chill your body. As you take your environmental situation in, you notice that you're beginning to see Photo Bomb's breath.
>Spearmint is just starring at the two of you with wide confused eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>25791328
Tell photo bomb to give you her leg, use some gauze on it.
Stick your crowbar in the glass door and clear all the glass. use the end that DOESN'T curve.
>>
>>25791328
Toss PB some gauze and ask Apollo what the fuck he's doing.
>>
>>25791328
call spearmint over and ask her to read something you found under the sink. Apollo doesn't have cameras to see it, so it'll look like a continuation of the 'can't read' strategy.
>>
>>25792374
Changing my vote to this.
>>
>>25791328
Knock the glass out of the frame with the crowbar.
>>
File: 11-52-291.png (376KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-291.png
376KB, 768x768px
>>25793058
forgot to picture

>>25792374
>>25792628
>>25791904
>>25791695
>>25792693
>You begin to levitate some gauze out of your pocket.
"Hey Photo..."
>"Photo Bomb glares at you, "We don;t have that fucking time!"
"I I'm just"
>"I don't care you retarded fucking little bitch!"
>You real back from Photo Bomb's verbal assault.
"I'm..."
>"Save it you fucking cunt!"
>You look over to Spearmint who is just standing there. you move the orb of light you are emitting closer to your face.
"S-Spearmint? Could you read me what I found under the sink?"
>You wink at Spearmint to let her know that this is some sort of ruse.
>Spearmint gives you an odd look, "Y-yeah... It says.... Uh, She came in from stormy weather and she was hit by cupid's bow because she was looking fine that day?"
>Spearmint pops back up, "Y-yeah that's what it says...."
>you hold back you feeling of embarrassment as you lie,
"S-see, Spearmint is our reader you see."
>Apollo doesn't respond but the room continues to get colder.
>You give up on your use and try to knock the sharp glass off off the door with your crowbar. Apollo responds by slamming the door open on your crowbar. Although you try to pull it out, the pressure is too great for you to pull it out.
>As you try to pull your crowbar free you hear something, moving in the room that you haven't explored or seen yet, beyond the metal door.

What do you do?
>>
>>25793105
are you fucking kidding me? well the doors open I guess. hop through.
Thanks for opening the door jackass. what's the room like?
>>
>>25793105
>the pressure is too great for you to pull it out
Who the fuck designed this place?
Whatever, the doors open. Is there anything in the room we can slide into the gap. Ask Photoshit to cover the cameras with something first.
>>
>>25793133
Bathwater doesn't seem to understand that if the staff didn't trust apollo they wouldnt give him control over shit like this.
>>
>>25793168
I'm more mad that the door has a death grip rather then then Apollo being able to control it. Or maybe we're just weak and three ponies pulling could take it out.
>>
>>25793198
I could understand the door having that kind of pressure if it was a containment door, but it has breakable glass, so I don't really understand.
>>
>>25793251
Things will be stupidly lethal for no reason.
Like how the air conditioning is turning this place into a fridge.
>>
>>25793105
Ask him what he wants. That's a step towards defusing the situation, even if we have to lie more.

Plus, we need to calm PB the fuck down. She could contribute to the charade of us not knowing how to read, and I think she'd be a much better liar than Spearmint if she got a grip.
>>
Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't think this makes any sense.
>>
Reminder, there has been 10+ years between last log and now, Superintendent could have given Apollo things in between then and now to keep him safe.
>>
>>25793443
How? Apollo wouldn't be connected to those systems. And if that was the case why not give him something more than doors and climate control?
>>
>>25793443
why? superAI works for the staff and apollo is just a failed mothballed experiment.
>>
Probably best I stop running for the night,I'm too drunk,

Good night.
>>
File: 1433650487163.png (246KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1433650487163.png
246KB, 768x768px
>>25794944
Sleep tight, sleepybath.
>>
b a t h
u
m
p
>>
oh man, it's back!
>>
File: 1444970784721.png (340KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444970784721.png
340KB, 600x600px
>>25796527
Shit's on fire, yo. Not really. Apollo is trying to freeze our figurative dicks off.
>>
>>25796574
better bundle up now
>>
>>25795938
>>
File: Screenshot.png (2KB, 172x28px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
2KB, 172x28px
>>25796574
>>25797458
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>25799104
HIRO WAS IN ON IT
>>
>>25793105

Why does Apollo think we are afraid of dying again? The ability to respawn sort of puts a damper on the ability to intimidate people, well except PhotoBomb, but she's panicking way to hard and turning hostile on us.

Which makes me wonder why she's stuck around this long, and I mean that as her fucking off to find a way out on her own.
>>
>>25800583
This is a very good point. Maybe Apollo is just not the brightest AI around. Must be why nobody would buy him.
>>
I figured it out! Apollo is the physical manifestation of Bath's bitterness to us for being not gud players. All we have to do is suffer and that will fix everything.
>>
>>25800583
We're not worried about dying. We're worried about Spearmint. Either way, he's convinced that he's getting somewhere by toying with the AC and shit. As far as he can tell, our group is panicking.

Which makes me want to ask him what it is that he wants, granted our alibi of being illiterate is holding up perfectly. What else could he want, knowing we couldn't even comprehend the information that he wants us to fork over?

>I mean that as her fucking off to find a way out on her own
So fucking agreed. She's annoying as piss and has contributed little to nothing useful since we met.
>>
File: 1446061879380.jpg (34KB, 475x413px) Image search: [Google]
1446061879380.jpg
34KB, 475x413px
>>25800780
>All we have to do is suffer and that will fix everything
>>
>>25800804

Agreed entirely sir.

As for my previous statement on Photo Bomb, I mean it's worth asking her later why she bothers sticking around if she really finds as distasteful as she is currently claiming. Although I'm more the type to let a person leave of their own accord instead of booting them from the party, unless they are actively working against me.

If her reasons for sticking around are "You two are retarded pieces of shit, but you are decent in a fight." We just have to remind her that we've been dealing with the ass backwards way things work here way longer than her and her concept of right and wrong actions don't really come into play here.
>>
>>25796574
>that pic
Our entire quest in a nutshell
>>
File: 1439614475273.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1439614475273.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>25793105
>She came in from stormy weather and she was hit by cupid's bow because she was looking fine that day?
We are inquiring about this later over lunch or something. Holy shit.
>>
>>25793105
Come to think of it, why haven't we threatened to just destroy the terminal? He has our crowbar, but we still have two guns.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.