[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (55KB, 504x500px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
55KB, 504x500px
i want to leave
>>
>>25784101
You joined, now you're stuck here.
>>
We can't let you do that, Anon
>>
File: 1384874823754.jpg (258KB, 2048x1536px)
1384874823754.jpg
258KB, 2048x1536px
Which part of "THE RIDE NEVER ENDS" you don't understand?
>>
>>25784101
I know what you mean.

I have only seen the first episode of this god forsaken show.

I just continue to return to this board for some reason.
>>
>>25784137
I have seen like 70% of them.
The only appeal they have to me is the fact that I can imagine myself living in that world.
I go to bed everyday hoping it is the final day, and there is no tomorrow.
Waking up is just the start of a new disappointment.
>>
>>25784171
Reading that hit me close to home.
>>
File: FJNQC.jpg (230KB, 830x1062px) Image search: [Google]
FJNQC.jpg
230KB, 830x1062px
>>25784101
Why would say that anon? Everything is fine.
>>
>>25784137
IVE SEEN EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF THIS STUPID FUCKING SHOW, FLUTTERSHY IS THE ONLY ONE I CARE ABOUT, SCARE MASTER WAS WORTH IT BUT NOT THE FUCKING RARITY EPISODES AND SING ALONGS
>>
>>25784137
If you're going to be here anyway, why not just watch the show and get it over with?
>>
>>25784220
This.
>>
>>25784373
The Rarity episodes have no appeal to me either, anon. This season's combo breaker of Rarity eps. in a row made me feel crazy.
>>
The ride never ends...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.