[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slave Ponies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 101

File: CollaredDash.png (622KB, 1280x1426px) Image search: [Google]
CollaredDash.png
622KB, 1280x1426px
>So what is this thread about?
Pretty much this thread is about anon owning a pony as a slave. He can do whatever he wishes, be it nice and not abusing or the complete opposite.

If you're going to be writing some green, please name yourself. It will be easier to keep track of your story.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction
Complete Stories: http://pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
Full story List: http://pastebin.com/cqLCYveb

Popular Stories:

Fire and Sky (Spitfire) by Lurkernon -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/KDF26gwp

A deal is a deal (Applebloom) by twiligh/tg/ame_night -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/DK21fjWz

Geologic Assistant (Maud) by RM-Writing -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/v2j02fq3

Hunter Anon (Mane Six) by CaptainAnonymous -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/tdRTRXVc

Helping Her (Scootaloo) by HeliAnon -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/j5aR9qWb (Chapter 1)
http://pastebin.com/8CST2NS4 (Chapter 2)

No title (Applejack) by NoSpoon -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/jmvtAZ8t

Recovery WIP (OC) by Klaifferon -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/DNvbjnQG

Previous thread: >>25733658
>>
guten tag
>>
Oh shit, new thread already?

Might have more tonight. We'll see.
>>
I have a freckle on my penis.
>>
>>25753353
>your pants are forced back down again before you can reply to her
>you yank them out of her grip and pull them back up forcefully
"Skittles, NO! BAD girl!"
>that came out a little more harsh than you intended
>She's instantly hiding under her forehooves, cowering on the floor and trembling violently just from that slight increase in the tone of your voice
>"I...I'm s..sorry Master..." she gulps and winces, peeking at you from behind her hooves as she continues, "t..ten lashes?"
"What?"
>"O..okay..t..twenty lashes..."
"No."
>"T...thirty?" she whimpers, clamping her tail over her rump
"Zero."
>"H..huh?"
"I already told you Rai... erm... Skittles... I'm not going to hit you."
>"But I was a bad girl.. I made you mad.. don't you want to punish me for that?"
"No."
>She lets out a quick sigh of relief under her breath as she slowly sits back up on her haunches
>"I... I'm sorry I was a bad girl, Master... If I don't deserve punishment then... then is there anything I can do to m..make it up to you?"
>>
>>25769265
"You don't have to. And you don't owe me an apology either, so don't worry about it. Look, you were conditioned to behave this way, I get that, but we're gonna have to start breaking some of these habits of yours one way or another."
>she's momentarily gripped with fear when she hears the word "break," but it passes quickly
>"H..how do we do that, Master?"
>You sigh and rub your chin for a moment
"That's a good question. Look, it's getting late. Why don't we get some sleep and I'll try to think of something for tomorrow."
>"Yes, Master..." she says, standing and walking toward the door
"Where are you going?"
>"Ponies sleep outside. Don't worry, I won't run away, Master. I... I'll wait for you to chain me up if you want though... I understand if you don't trust me..."
"You're not sleeping outside."
>"Huh?"
"There's no bed outside."
>"B...bed? Y...you mean I actually get a bed?" her bottom lip starts to quiver as she cocks her head sideways and stares at you adoringly
"Well, kinda."
>"What do you mean, Master?"
"If you can stand to share a bed with me, you're sleeping with me. I don't want you left alone right now."
>Her eyes go wide and her jaw drops a little, the corners of her mouth slowly curling up in a smile
>"S..share m...m...Master's b...b... bed?"
>>
File: HellYeah!.gif (3MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
HellYeah!.gif
3MB, 260x195px
>>25769297
Yay you're back!
>>
>>25769297
>>"S..share m...m...Master's b...b... bed?"
>>
File: 1416825181665.gif (3MB, 541x350px) Image search: [Google]
1416825181665.gif
3MB, 541x350px
>>25769265
>>25769297
>>
>>25769297
"Actually you know what? You don't get a choice. You're sleeping with me tonight."
>You stand up and start toward your bedroom
>"Come on, girl, it's bed time."
>"Y..yes Master!" she replies happily as she prances after you down the hallway
"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be there in a minute," you command as you enter the bedroom and begin to take off your shirt
>She hesitantly hops up on your full size bed and curls up on top of the blankets as you change into your pajamas and brush your teeth
>you look up at her in the bathroom mirror and turn your head over your shoulder when you see her shiver slightly
"Get under the blankets if you're cold, Skittles."
>"Oh Master...t..this is YOUR bed... I don't want to mess it all up with my fur... I couldn't possibly..."
"Hey, you get under those blankets and you get comfy right this instant, little miss."
>"Y...yes Master... I obey..." she sheepishly responds with a faint blush
>by the time you finish brushing your teeth and make your way over to the bed she's fast asleep, her head resting on one of your pillows, her entire body quivering as she revels in the comfort surrounding her
>you chuckle under your breath and stroke her mane briefly before pulling the blankets over yourself and turning your back to her
"Good night, Skittles."
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 640x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 640x763px
>>25746786

>You walk up to the side of the room where a desk is set up.
>You receive his registration, miscellaneous documents you don't care about, and a shock collar.
>One of the guys brings the pony over while the next, the big red guy, is dragged into place.
>The stallion stares at the ground dejectedly as the man hands you his lead.
>"Good choice sir, have a nice day,"
>You look at the pegasus you've just purchased.
>Depressed-looking, but overall not bad for the price you paid.
>You're sure he'll be fine after a while.
"Thank you,"
>You leave the auction house, the pony only lagging slightly behind you.
>He must be just about as tired as you are.
>Stepping onto the curb, you find the bus idling a short distance away.
"So..."
>He slowly raises his head, his eyes dull.
>Damn, he looks sad.
>You forgot what you were going to say.
>Instead, you take a look at one of the sheets of paper the auctioneer gave you.
>It's a basic profile.
>Name: Soarin'
>At least you know his name, now.
>Former Occupation: EUP reservist/show flier
>Interesting...
>Capture: Trottingham, eastern Equestria, by Senegalese Army.
>You never really worked with them, you were on the other front.
>You didn't really get why they put you, partially fluent in French, on the other side of the continent, with a bunch of Brazilians.
>Anyway...
>You continue reading.
>Notes: Slight depression issue.
>Fucking seriously?
>*Slight* depression issue?
>They think they can downplay *that*?
>You look over at Soarin, who is staring sadly at the ground.
>You also realize you've been standing out in the cold for five minutes.
"Hey, you wanna wait on the bus? It's actually got a heater,"
>He glances at you with a weary expression.
>"I guess so,"
>He replies in a gravelly, apathetic voice.
>Yeah, put depression on your list of things you need taken care of.

Just a short update while I can grab some writing time.
http://pastebin.com/WVx4hn9A
>>
Still up for a story about this one.
http://i.imgur.com/W0A9Ho7.png
Even if it isnt "pony".
>>
>>25769535
This better involve totally awkward n...no-homo cuddling to make that poor little stallion feel better.
>>
>>25769524
>end up ordering her around to do nice things
oh god my sides
"Now, you eat your cake Skittles! Its your birthday!"
"b..but master slaves don-"
"do it"
>>
>>25769375
>normal horses
Not anymore.
>>It’s been at least a year since your uncle sold off the last of the real horses in these parts.
>>
>>25769590
Oh shit dog, we got a formula, quick, replace Rainbow with something not-MLP and call Nickelodeon! This shit'll go to the small screen in no time!
>>
>>25769590
>She starts crying.
>"W-why are you being so NICE to me?"
"YOU'RE GETTING WHAT YOU DESERVE!"
>>
File: mjY97IB.gif (31KB, 171x225px) Image search: [Google]
mjY97IB.gif
31KB, 171x225px
>>25769634
>>
>>25769524
MOAR
>>
>>25769524

>"What kind of faggot names his pony 'Skittles'"
>Your entire body seizes up with fear
>you know that voice
>it's... it can't be...
>you reach out into the darkness for your Master but your hooves come up empty
>you feel the biting sting of the lash across your face and yelp loudly as you try to hide under the covers
>"That little pussy is gone, and you'll never see him again."
>you're harshly dragged out from under the blankets by the scruff of your neck, instinctively trying to clamp your tail over your hindquarters and curl up in a defensive position
>"Did you miss me, Cumbucket?"
>you feel a fist pound into you repeatedly until you finally cry out against your will, giving your tormentor the satisfaction of hearing your pained yelps and whimpers
>"I sure missed you," he laughs as he drags you out of the bedroom and down the hallway by a hind hoof, your front hooves leaving deep gashes in the floor as you try desperately to get away
>when he finally lets you go, you feel the kiss of the lash over every square inch of your body, he's merciless in administering your beating, trying to make up for lost time
>you're about to pass out from the pain when you see him unzip his pants
>"You have no idea how boring using a *porcelain* toilet is, I much prefer feeling your warm little snout wrapped around my cock. You better be thirsty, bitch! Now beg for it! Beg for Master's piss!"
"NO! NO!! NOOOOO!"
>when you come to you feel a pair of arms wrapped tightly around you, and you struggle to escape from them, flailing and kicking wildly
>>
>>25769634
"EAT YOUR DAMN CAKE OR SO HELP ME I WILL BE KIND TO YOU SO HARD YOUR GRANDKIDS WILL GET WARM FUZZIES"
>>
File: 1449613348083.jpg (47KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449613348083.jpg
47KB, 854x480px
>>25769773
>>
File: 1446290391735.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1446290391735.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>25769773
this is a dream kek
>>
>>25769773

>you wrap the little blue pegasus more tightly in your embrace as you desperately try to comfort her
>she woke up screaming in the middle of the night
>and apparently she's still not completely awake judging by how hard she's fighting you
"Skittles! Calm down! It was just a dream! You're safe, everything's okay!"
>you catch a hoof to the nose and immediately start bleeding
>"I WON'T GO BACK! NO! NO! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! YOU WON'T TAKE ME FROM MY MASTER! NO!"
"SKITTLES!"
>her struggling finally dies down gradually as she slowly opens her eyes to look at you in bewildered confusion
>"M...Master?"
>you grab the closest thing you can to nurse your bloody nose and try to keep from making the bed any more of a mess than it already is
>you don't let the little pony go as you ball up your shirt and press it against your face to stop the bleeding
"It's me, girl... it's just me... you're okay..."
>she immediately clings to you and starts sobbing loudly into your shoulder
>>
>>25769881
I'm having to constantly remind myself that this is Dashie... Holy damn.

please dont stop
>>
>>25769773
>>25769881
This green better end with anon becoming a literal white knight and fucking killing Skittles' previous owner with a claymore.
>>
>>25769922
Claymore is far too merciful. Something with fire and a sardine can opener.
>>
>>25769922
>>25769943
If going medieval is what you're into, google Scaphism.
>>
>>25769943
Plebs that know nothing about execution. Barbed wire tying the fucker to a metal folding chair in a dark basement, their are two jumper cables attached to a electric heater. Slowly turn up the heat until its as hot as a frying pan.
>>
>>25769881
>she hasn't cried this hard since you brought her home
>deep, mournful, soul-wrenching sobs that shake you to your core
>all you can do is hold her and rock her gently in your arms
>for nearly two solid hours she weeps, soaking your pajama top in tears and mucus
>you gently shush and whisper to her as she lets it all out
>you get the feeling she's never been allowed to cry like this
>you catch a few words here and there but they're so muffled and distorted you can't make heads or tails of what she's saying
>she eventually exhausts herself to the point she just can't cry any more
>you get her to take some deep breaths, and she eventually complies, calming herself down
>"P...please don't ever abandon me, Master.. p..please..." she whimpers before burying her face against your chest
>you give her a gentle, reassuring squeeze
"You're not going anywhere, and you're safe here, okay? You'll always be safe with me. Whatever you're so afraid of, try to let it go."
>"I..c...can't let it g..go..." she whines with a deep shudder
"Can you please try? For me? Be a good girl and try to be brave for me. Life is only going to get better from here on out, try to remember that okay?"
>"Y...yes Master..."
>>
>>25770035
then get a razor, salt, and lemons. continuing after dump is finished.
>>
>>25769943
Wait, nevermind, I have a far better idea, finish fixing dashie, grab a lance, find that asshole that made her drink his piss, flip physics the bird, ride upon your tiny horse steed towards the scumfuck, and shove that fucking lance through his heart at mach 1. Only then will you become the whitest of the knights.
>>
>>25769943
>not pear of anguish
>>
File: 1388869336828.jpg (49KB, 567x596px) Image search: [Google]
1388869336828.jpg
49KB, 567x596px
>You will never own a broken tomboy pone who will fall in love with you just because you were kind to her
>>
>>25769092
Whoa there's a new thread already?

Well I updated my pastebin to include a title in the same formatting as the others.
>>
>>25770062
Back. Now apply the razor, one inch cuts all over his body, then hire a hobo with dirty fingers to slowly rip open the wounds poring salt and lemon juice in the cuts.
>>
>>25770184
By the way you took his clothes so he is completely naked. Now cut off his dick, slice open his throat and jam it in until he chocks on his on cock, or bleed out which ever comes first.
>>
>>25770236
that is all.
>>
>>25770184
God, why does this seem so familiar? I know for a fact I have seen this somewhere else, but I can't put my finger on it.
>>
What if Skittles' old master is already dead and that was the only way she was able to escape his sick acts of depravity? What if she was tortured for years and will never be whole again?
>>
>>25770258
I think there was something in one of the Resident Evil games about a pair of twins who developed similar tortures.
I really can't remember but I don't know why Resident Evil would pop into my head.
>>
>>25770258
Foamy the squirrel
>>
>>25770294
Thanks Anon, that was gonna keep me up all night.
>>
>>25769881
Slave just kicked her master in the face? That's a paddlin'.
>>
Runaway story featuring Bon-Bon back again! Sorry it took so long, had some IRL stuff I had to do instead of writing but here it is.

Story so far- https://ghostbin.com/paste/yjxpx/raw
>”I’ve honestly had it up to here with you two!”
>Putting her foot down, she turns to face them
>Bon-Bon releases the mare shocked by Fluttershy’s unexpected response
>Coco crawls away, gasping for air
>”It's been nothing but fighting and arguing since we got out! I came to accept the coldness, I got over the loneliness of missing my friends, I even ignored my poor tummy and the little one in there crying food! But fighting is the last straw!”
>She points her hoof at Bon-Bon
>”I don’t care who you say you are and I don’t care who you work for, starting fights with Coco is not going to get us anywhere!”
>Lyra and Scootaloo are left silently watching Fluttershy as she continues to bash the mare in front of her
>Bon-Bon says nothing, scowling at the mare
>”-sigh- Bon-Bon I understand you’re just trying to help but please could you just stop and see you’re asking for the impossible here. I can’t go any longer…”
>Tears start to form in her eyes as she struggles to stand
>”....Bon-Bon i’m tired, my ankles are like jelly I-I can’t keep on going like this -sniff-”
>If on cue she falls to her knees
>”Just stop -sniff- p-please stop…….”
>Bon-Bon just stands there looking at her
>Not so much scowling but her face doesn’t necessarily reads contempt either
>She lifts her head to see the others looking at her
>Speechless by Fluttershy’s sudden action and Bon-Bon’s general apathy
>They just stare at her not knowing what to do
>The sun seemed to be peaking, rays of its light poking through what remained of the cloudy hellstorm from the blizzard before
>It must be noon
>Bon-Bon uncomfortably stretches her neck as the echoing teardrops falling onto the cold hard snow begins to bother her
>She swallows hard trying to form words to say
>>
>>25770365
“Sorry….”
>”Huh?”
>Fluttershy lifts her head up, rubbing her red eyes of tears
“I’m sorry! I was a jerk, I was being unreasonably cruel…”
“Unreasonably!?!”
>Coco barks
“Fine, I was a hardass on everypony….”
>Bon-Bon looks back down to Fluttershy
>She stares back with her big blue beaming eyes, with the glare of the sun shining against her dying tears
>Amplifying her innocence as it radiates to anything that sees it
>Sighing Bon-Bon carefully but gently helps the poor mare up
>Seeing this Coco, immediately springs back up readying herself to attack
>A green hoof stops her before she could get far
>”Lyra what are you doing?”
>”I think she gets it.”
>She points over back to Bon-Bon as she leads Fluttershy towards a tree
“It's not the best resting spot, but it’ll do for now.”
>Laying down first she instructs Fluttershy to rest on her
>“Um….excuse me?”
“You heard what I said, just do it.”
>Not wanting to anger the earth pony any more, she lays down right on top of her
>A couple grunts and groans seep from Bon-Bon as the pregnant mare makes herself comfortable
>”I don’t think she got anything…”
>Coco mutters to Lyra as the mint pony covers Scootaloo’s eyes
“Are you girls just going to stand there or are you going to help us stay warm?”
>”Warm!”
>Scootaloo hearing the magic word, sprints towards the mares
>Bon-Bon and Fluttershy’s eyes go wide as they try to tell the filly to slow down
>Giving no prior thought she leaps at a moment's notice
>Like a bullet, she sandwiches herself right between the two
>Knocking the air out of Fluttershy and adding more weight to the already crushed Bon-Bon
“For Celestia’s sake kid!”
>”Hey, you’re the one that offered!”
>Scootaloo nips back as she made herself cozy in the pile
>>
>>25770390
>Coco looks to Lyra waiting for her response
>Lyra looks to Coco waiting for hers
>..........
>”Eh…”
>Shrugging, the mint mare trots gleefully towards the others
>Finding a nice place in the pile
>”You joining or what?”
>Lyra waves at Coco
>Shivering she contemplates the decision
>The last thing she wanted to do was get any where near that crazy mare Bon-Bon
>But it did look pretty warm from where she was standing
>And Bon-Bon already had three ponies buried right on top of her
>Wasting no time Coco joins the group, finding a spot right on top of Fluttershy
>With Bon-Bon directly under her
“Pommel, once this is over! OW-”
>Scootaloo kicks the mare
>”Just shut up, you have the best spot in the whole pile what are you complaining about?”
>”Yeah Bon-Bon listen to the filly, you’re covered on all four sides now.”
>Lyra quips at the growling mare
>The other girls giggle at her predicament
>Eventually either through tiredness or stress, one by one they all doze off
>>
>>25770403
>Flakes of gray ash wisp around as they follow you
>Hobbling down into the bunker you begin to worry everypony else has already left
>They wouldn’t leave you , you’ve been with these ponies for years
>Through the good and the bad you were practically family
>But……
>Now on the final step, you look on how everything was in shambles
>The magically burnt smell of paper still lingered
>Telegraphs were smashes, calculating machines were destroyed and anything that wasn’t completely solid was forcefully shoved down a hoof cranked shredder
>They did leave you
>Limping around you drop to your flank just trying to comprehend what was happening
>A set of bombs begin to drop over your position
>The room shakes profusely but you give no mind to it as you continue to stare off into space
“They left me…….”
>Another set of bombs drop over head
“Ow-”
>A ceiling tile falls loose and breaks over your head knocking you out of your stupor
>Wiping the remains off your mane, you spot a small colored coated candy rolling around
>Getting back up, you walk towards the sweet
>The wrapper had your mane color
>Puzzled, you quickly come to realize what it meant
“No…..no-no-no-no-no!”
>You kick the treat away
>Not like this, you can’t go out just like that
“This can’t be right, this has to be joke!”
>The bunker shakes again as the lights begin to come in and out
>You huddle against a corner not knowing what to do
>Lost, abandoned, and now they want you to kill yourself
>How could they do this
>Stuck in a war where half the population was already processed, they consider now is a good time to waste agents
>This has to be a dream, none of this could be real
>It’s probably another one of Luna’s simulations and you’re just doing really bad
>Yeah, that’s right
>You’re just taking a test, no need to panic
>There’s probably another clue somewhere that’ll lead you to a hidden passageway
>You just gotta find that clue though
>>
>>25770041
MOAR!!!!
>>
>>25770421
>Quivering, you hastily rummage around the bunker
>Faster and faster you throw trash all over the place trying to find any form of a clue
>Bombs continue to fall, just adding more to your paranoia
>Eventually you do find something
>Using all your strength
>You push the busted calculating machine over to a corner as you discover a small filly size door
“YES! Yes-Yes-Yes-Yes-Yes-Yes-Yes!”
>You hop around like Lyra would after having one of her insane theories published in the newspaper
>The same insane theories that led to this conflict in the same place
>Sometimes you just want slap that pony
>Another bomb strikes, bringing you back to reality
>Without hesitation you fall on your back
>Using all your strength from your hind legs you begin to repeatedly bash on the door
>You grunt and groan with each kick you give off
>The lights continue to flicker on and off as the bombs begin to drop less frequently
>You paid no attention to it, the emerging cracks on the hardwood door were the only thing filling your mind at the moment
>With one last bash, you break through only to yelp in pain as you hit something very sharp
“Sweet Celestia!”
>You recline, examining the extent of the damage
>Sure enough your hoof was bleeding
>A nice red gash was there staring right back at you
>Biting your lip, you rip a piece of your uniform off and wrap it around the wound
>It was still bleeding but it was better than nothing
>You look back at the broken door
>Crawling, you peer inside
“.........”
>A row of spikes laid horizontally attached to what seemed to be a magically made crystal formation laid inside
>One spike particularly was dripping warm blood
*BAM*
>Turning towards the front, a loud banging noise could be heard from the door
>They’ve found you
*BAM*
>Scrambling up, you made the mistake of putting weight on your injured hoof
“Horse Apples!
>You fall on your side reiling in pain
*BAM*
>That was the final bang as a more sizzling sound took over
>>
>>25770432
>You frantically look around the room hoping to find anything that’ll help you
>They knew the battle was loss here, they couldn’t waste time in saving everypony or allow anything to fall in the enemy's disgusting hands
>And that’s why they specifically gave you that bonbon
>A sweet release, a taste of the days gone before death kicks in killing you
>You stare at the condiment
>Either go down fighting and get captured or kill yourself
>One lets you live but you’ll probably be tortured and enslaved, while the other kills you
>You’re liking the odds here
>Maybe if your hoof wasn’t bleeding you would’ve had a better chance
>Maybe……..
>Who knows……
>I’m going to die here aren’t I…..
>Crawling over to the sweet
>You unwrap its cover and stare at the chocolate treat in front of you
“I-It will be easy…...just put it in your mouth, chew for a bit and swallow…..w-what’s so hard about it?”
>You start to sweat profusely, as your hoof rejects every command you’re giving it
“C-come on Sweetie, down the hatch. I-it’ll be over soon……”
>Tears start to form, as all outside noises stop
*BOOM*
>As you barely manage to lick the bonbon, a large explosion is heard as the bunker door comes tumbling down the stairs
>With it, two small cylindrical canisters drop next to it
>>
>>25770445
>If it weren’t for the tears, your eyes would be completely dry due to the bright shining light blinding your vision
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
>You scream in pain, losing the bonbon from your hoof
>Thrashing all over the floor, wanting the pain to go away
>You could hear footsteps coming near
>Ignoring your hoof, you try to fight them
>Kicking and swinging all over the place trying to find a solid object
>But it was to no avail
>A quick jab to the gut and they’re carrying you outside
>You still couldn’t see anything
>And all you could really hear was ringing and ponies screaming bloody marry
>They throw you on the ground and splash a bucket of water at your face
>It wasn’t even clean
>You cough and gag, using the liquid to relieve your eyes
>Opening them, you could see a fairly pony shaped figure walking towards you
>You try to reach out for her, barely whimpering help
>But as your hearing cleared, you could just hear laughing from her
>You lay speechless as her horn began to glow
>A large orb of magic slowly formed, as your vision started to distinguish her facial features
>She was grinning
>That was all you could grasp before the orb came crashing down and………
>”Shhhhhhhhh…”
>Scootaloo removes her hoof from Bon-Bon’s face
>Panting, she shakes a light blanket of snow off her head as she anxiously checks her surroundings
>Nothing still
>The rest all shifted around Fluttershy more, somehow still being able to sleep under these temperatures
>”You alright? You were having one heck of a nightmare there.”
>Scootaloo mutters as she sits right next to you
“Y-yeah, still kinda cold.”
>”You can say that again, it's a good thing they didn’t take our fur or else we’ve would’ve been frozen popsicles by now.”
>The filly nudges the mare trying to make her talk as her left eye twitches
“Yeah, i-it is good thing….”
>Bon-Bon looks up to the sky
>Dark space gray clouds covered most of the horizon
>They showed no sign of letting up
>Everything does look noticeably darker than before
“Scootaloo, how long were we out?”
>Bon-Bon turns back to ask
>The filly shrugs
>”Beats me, if you didn’t kick me in your sleep then I guess we’d probably still be snoozing.”
“Oh! Sorry, I didn’t mean to.”
>”Don’t sweat it, I used to do it all the time when me and Rainbow Dash went campin-”
>Scootaloo stood there silent for a moment
>”I-I mean, don’t sweat it it was just an ancient.”
>She clears her throat, turning her gaze towards something else
>Bon-Bon does the same
>A period passes both Scootaloo starts up again
>”Soooooooooooooo……what was that ‘highway’ thing you were talking about?”
“Huh?”
>The mare breaks away from her pondering and turns towards the filly
>”You know, before you and Coco started to fight you said we needed to pass a thing called a ‘highway’.”
>Bon-Bon winces over the reminder
“Oh, uh…..Yeah, an interstate highway….. i-its like this super road stretching for miles on end, made exclusively for the human’s mini trains.”
>Scootaloo bobs her head
>>
>>25770470
>”Why would a human need a mini train? Couldn’t they just take a normal train to wherever they want?”
>Bon-Bon mulled it over
“Don’t quote me on this, but from what i've seen there’s just so many of them that it would be nearly impossible to accommodate enough normal trains for their population. So they just make one super road and allow a bunch of mini trains to ride along it.”
>.....................
>”Oooooooh. That makes sense.”
“Like I said don’t quote me on it, I really never any real formal interactions with humans. Half the time I usually just try to escape or fight them off, most of the stuff I know comes from their TV’s and other ponies that are enslaved……...Oh and Lyra”
>”Lyra?”
“It’s a long story, just don’t ask.”
>”Oh.”
>Scootaloo looks away again after your sharp remark
>But wasn’t long before she started back up again
>”What’s beyond the highway?”
>A cold shiver went down Bon-Bon’s spine causing her to twitch
“Freedom……”
>She says bluntly
>”What about the resistance?”
>The filly asks as Bon-Bon looks back up to the sky
“They’ll be there too-”
>She turns back to the filly scowling at her
“-who told you about them?”
>”I-I overheard Lyra and Coco talking about it an-and…”
“...I-I just wanted-I mean I was curious about them, that’s all.”
>Scootaloo shuffles away from the mare, uncomfortable from her glare
>Seeing the distressed filly, Bon-Bon’s face softens as she looks back to the sky
“-sigh- Don’t worry about it Scootaloo, when we get there we’ll have all the time in this world to ask them anything, that is if we ever make it there in the first place.”
>”You don’t think we’ll make it?”
“I don’t know what to think anymore. At the rate we’re going they’ll probably be gone, moved on to a new location far from this wintery wasteland, caring little about the stragglers who get left behind.”
>Bon-Bon responds sneeringly
>>
>>25770483
“If we do make it, the four of you will be safe and sound. A roof over your head, beds with fluffy pillows, a nice fire keeping things warm, food….”
>Scootaloo’s stomach growls at the sound of the word
>She chuckles in embarrassment
“...and for me an exchange of hooves, a pat on the back and a one way ticket back to enemy territory.”
>”Wait they’re just gonna send you right back out there!?!”
“Yeah, it's a bummer but this isn’t my first rodeo. I’ve been doing stuff for the S.M.I.L.E agency for years now, it doesn’t bother me at all anymore.”
>Bon-Bon bites her lip saying that
>”So what type of bad guys did you fight-”
>Scootaloo springs back up
>”-I mean before the whole war of course.”
>She eagerly smiles waiting for a response
“............You know that bugbear that attacked Ponyville a couple years ago?”
>”Yeah.”
“He was there for me.”
>”Wait? Really!”
“MmmmMmmm.”
>Bon-Bon shakes her head, remembering all her past conflicts with the bugbear
>”I thought it was just another random monster that came out from the Everfree.”
“Nope, it was there for me.”
>”Then how come I didn’t see you or Lyra fight the monster?”
>Bon-Bon snorts
“The princess and her friends already had the situation covered, I just laid low until the job was done, plus at the time S.M.I.L.E was technically disbanded so I’d be working for free.”
>”That seems kinda lazy, that bugbear really did a lot of damage to the town but not as much damage as Rainbow Da-I-I mean as Twilight and her friends did to it.”
>Impatiently her back leg starts to tap against the floor as she clears her throat again
>Bon-Bon raises an eyebrow but decides against pressing on Scootaloo about any past problems
>>
>>25770494
>She did that once to a mare back a year ago, when she was locked up in one of those Auctioneer houses
>It didn’t fair well for the pony in general, she became a sobbing mess refusing to quiet down even after being beaten several times before for the same reason
>Whatever Bon-Bon struck, must’ve been the last cord as she just went ballistic in her wails
>Eventually the humans had enough of her and she disappeared the next morning
>No pony could sleep for an entire week, as the sound of the gun still rang in their ears
>”So!”
>Scootaloo restarts the conversation
>”What exactly did you do to the bugbear to make it come looking for you?”
>Bon-Bon was eagerly waiting for her to ask that
“Now, where do I begin……”
>She rubs the end of her chin as she digs deep into her past adventures
>Jaw dropping tales about great skirmishes between her and the bugbear
>Two bitter rivals fighting with no end in site
>Of course some of it was stretched to add more substance to the action
>Not to the extent how Lyra would spin it
>That mare would take any story given to her and make it seem like the next best thing since slice bread
>The filly didn’t seem to care though, the stories alone brought back wishful memories of the past, lost to the never ending pain of their current situation
>And the snow, it was still really cold and snowy
>The laughter between the two, woke up still dozing Coco
>Who after just looking at the laughing ponies went back to sleep on top of the pregnant Fluttershy thinking she was still dreaming
>>
>>25770512
>As Bon-Bon was just about to begin another set of stories, she paused dramatically as if something terrible happened
>”Ah? Bon-Bon you okay-MMMMM!”
>She grabs the filly, covering her mouth with her hoof and presses her body against the tree
>Scootaloo tries to struggle but her grip was to strong
“Shhhhhhhhh!”
>Eventually the filly does manage to get her mouth free
>”What was that f-”
>She stops mid-sentence as she begins to hear the same eerie sound that caused Bon-Bon to jump before
*whop-whop-whop-whop-whop-whop-whop….*
>Birds and any other creature that lives for the snow scurry away as the noise begins to intensify looming over everything that hears it
“GET UP! GET UP GET UP!”
>”GET UP! GET UP GET UP!”
>”Geez louise, can a pony get any sleep around here!”
>Lyra complains as she stretches her hooves
>”W-What’s happening!”
>”Bon-Bon this better be good.”
>Coco bitterly says as she tries to calm down a panicked Fluttershy
“No time to explain cover yourselves with snow, before-”
>The noise becomes virtually unavoidable
>In the sky, a black helicopter speeds past over their heads with another two joining it as they scatter throughout the grey sky
“We have to run!”

And that's it for now, sorry in advance for the massive dump, I just had no time to post it. Im still trying to read all the stories from the past thread. Any feed back would be great.
>>
>>25770041
Does Skittles have a pastebin?
>>
>>25770540
Never apologize for green dumps, content is always good.
>>
>>25770867
Check the story list.
>>
>>25769524
>>25769524
>little miss.
I whole heartedly approve you continuing.

I drunk edited and am posting just for you writefag
>>
>>25770041

D-damn it You got me crying now.
>>
>>25769628
Ok, thanks for the clarification.
>>
File: white-knight.jpg (679KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
white-knight.jpg
679KB, 1600x900px
>>25769773

Really need the previous "master" of Dash in futures histories, for ... settle unfinished business
>>
File: uqxEk.jpg (165KB, 750x1032px) Image search: [Google]
uqxEk.jpg
165KB, 750x1032px
>>25769943
I have a couple of ideas...
>>
I'm really late to this but does anyone have the link to the Vinyl X Anon pastebin?
>>
>>25771518
Did you finish reading it?
>>
>>25771518
Check the list m8.
>>
>>25769535
>This is reposted
Good, I was afraid it was going to be lost with old thread autosaging.

Anyhow, good to see more of this too. Still to early to make real comment on it, but I'm interested to where you'll take it.
>>
File: 1448440139945.jpg (13KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448440139945.jpg
13KB, 255x200px
>>25771479
That looks painful.
>>
>>25770041
MOAR
>>
>>25771558
Nope
>>
>>25770041
Let's see. Skittles has now kissed us, with tongue, without permission; tried to force a blow job on us at least twice against our will; peed on our lap; gave us a bloody nose; and now soaked us with her tears and snot. Give me one good reason this slave hasn't earned a right and proper horsewhipping.
>>
>>25771573
right sorry about that. Thanks
>>
>>25771638
Don't.
I mean it.
The ending was miserable, rushed, and VERY lackluster. It was originally supposed to be different.
>>
>>25771640
Skittles a good girl she dindu nuffin
>>
>>25771655
Damn that sucks.
Is the writer ever going to come back and fix that?
nice dubs
>>
>>25771678
Blame the guy who told her blowjobs are an acceptable form of currency and then mind-grilled her up a medium-rare case of PTSD.
>>
>>25771690
I have no idea. It's possible all the negative criticism has discouraged them, which is a shame. They had talent too, they just made a mistake is all.
There isn't really a way to communicate displeasure with someones hard work that won't hurt feelings.
>>
>>25771690
Doubt it. They did stick around long enough to talk about it and acknowledge the ending was a mistake, but vanished after that. Unfortunately I haven't seen them writefagging anywhere else either, which is a pity - their writing was great, they just needed to stick with their first instincts when plotting stuff out.
>>
>>25770540
>Feedback...
Only real suggestion for improvement I can give is double-check your lines to make sure they fit the characters. Some of Fluttershy's in particular didn't seem very Fluttershy-like, but that may be just me.

With that said, you've got some good character development here; the group is not unified, but are unifying.

I'm also wondering whether they'll evade the choppers a bit longer, or Anon is finally going to meet them now. 'They get caught, split up, taken away' would be a boring end, so I'm guessing you have plans beyond that.
>>
>>25771690
The ending was ok. The critics are right in that it was rushed and some things just didn't make sense, but it still fit and wasn't too far removed from the Writefag's original ending.
I think it's worth reading.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 720x404px
>>25771853
HICHE
>vinyl doesn't go attack because she realizes that it will only kill them both(anon dies on the inside)
>instead becomes the most depressed sack of meat that ever existed
>anon is a retard and can't figure out how to help her
>remembers how she said that her music was what she had left of her soul and how it was stolen from her
>buy/download some music software on a computer and show it to her
>she slowly learns how to use it
>eventually start making new songs under some new name online
>etc. etc.
>happy-ish ending I guess
>>
>>25771591

> Previous Master mentally and physically abuse an innocent pony to destroy their will and identity

> The use to satisfy all their degenerate fantasies sexual of domination and power for we do not know how long

>Bored from her turn sold or returned it as something broken and useless

> She still suffers the consequences of abuse and it may take years to recover

> He may find that doing the same to another pony, maybe your favorite pony.

yes, I hope it hurts
>>
>>25761201
>The unicorn hesitates, but moves away from the gurney after a moment.
>She knows she can’t do anything to help, but still… it doesn’t feel right to just walk away.
>Maybe you’re just projecting your own feelings onto her.
>”Hurry up!” Sterling growls, rifling through his briefcase on a nearby counter. “Not all of us can lounge about all day.”
>The pony frowns and trots over to the man.
>”You have her papers, right?”
>You wait a moment longer, reluctant to leave Silver Spoon again.
>It’s not your fault.
>But you still feel like it is.
>You don’t even *know* her.
>”Of course I brought her papers,” Sterling snarls back at the unicorn. “I can’t file insurance if you didn’t have those, after all, not that it would cover anything.”
>Her face is untouched – in a way, that’s the worst part.
>Not the gouge along her side or the bite wounds on her forelegs.
>You’ve seen injuries like that before, when you were a kid.
>One of your friends was attacked by a neighbor’s dog.
>He tried to protect his head.
>Damn near lost his arms.
>You hope she doesn’t lose her legs.
>The farm can’t afford a crippled pony.
>And that’s why you’d rather look anywhere but her face, because you can remember the way she looked at you, the way she tried not to cry even though she must have known what was going to happen to her.
>You turn at the sound of Sterling slamming a bundle of documents on the counter.
>>
>>25772063
>”Last time I filed, damn insurance didn’t cover a fucking thing. Well, I’m certainly not filing anything now!”
>Sterling waves a hand in your direction.
>”It’s all his problem, just as soon as we get this signed off. I guess I’m just lucky I took the time to hunt these down before bringing her in.”
“How long?”
>”It’ll be over as soon as you sign the papers,” he answers with a flourish of his pen. “There, even backdated transfer so your insurance can take care of it.”
>Sterling grins like he did it to do you a favor, instead of to avoid another black mark on his record.
“No, how long did it take you to find the papers?”
>”Not long.”
>He shrugs.
>”Ten, maybe fifteen minutes. Now sign the damn papers so I can get out of here.”
>You take the pen the receptionist holds out and sign.
>It shouldn’t be this easy, but it is.
>Just two signatures and a date.
>You had to go through more paperwork when you bought your first car.
>He walks out without another word.
>And you let him.
>You don’t *want* to, but what could you do?
>It doesn’t matter, because you let him go.
>”Okay, so, payment –“
>The unicorn’s mouth snaps shut as you shake your head.
“I can’t afford to pay it off now. There’s no way, not with the government still confiscating half my crops and paying in war bonds. I’ll have to pay if off in installments.”
>>
anyone have any good chrysyalis (or changelings in general) slave greentexts?
>>
>>25771750
EVEN THEIR FIRST INSTINCTS FUCKING SUCKED. She would still have died. fuck taht guy
>>
>>25772077
>She smiles slightly and tilts her head.
>”Don’t worry about it. Even if Doctor Alda doesn’t wave the bill on his own, I’ll talk him into it.”
>She puts a hoof on your arm.
>”I just… I just can’t bear to watch that man kill any more ponies like this.”
“Like how?”
>”His damn ‘hunting trips’,” she snarls. “I wish he’d just call them what they are – everypony knows that he films them. That he – that he makes snuff films.”
“But those are illegal – why doesn’t anyone stop him!?”
>The receptionist sighs and digs through the documents Sterling had left.
>”Maybe for ponies like Redheart and the ones on your farm, yes, but poor Silver Spoon?”
>She pulls out a page for you to see – the aptitude and interest ratings.
>”Silver Spoon is 9B.”
>The unicorn points to the bottom of the page with her hoof.
>”No special skills, refused hard labor. She’s classified as an entertainer.”
“So? There’s a limit to how far a man can discipline his ponies, even if they are –“
> – worthless.
>You don’t say it, but the unicorn’s mouth curls in a frown. She knows what you meant.
>”She’s not worthless, and she wasn’t being disciplined. She was doing her job. So long as someone enjoyed watching Silver Spoon struggle for her life, she was just doing her job and the law says nothing about that.”
>No, that falls under occupational hazards.
>”I’ll go get some supplies together for you –“
“What?”
>>
>>25772127
>”She can’t stay,” the receptionist explains sadly. “We don’t have the staff for someone to watch her 24/7, and she’ll need care. Assuming…”
>She glances over at the two still working on Silver Spoon.
>”Doctor Alda knows what he’s doing,” she says with a sad smile. “He’s gotten far too much practice recently. Now, follow me – I’ll take you to a waiting room.”
>You don’t move.
>She takes a few steps before turning her head back to look at you.
>”Don’t worry, you aren’t abandoning her or anything. If you stay, you’ll just get in their way.”
>With a weary nod, you gather Silver Spoon’s papers and follow the mare into a small room filled with chairs.
>”Just sit anywhere. I’ll be back in with some things for you in a bit.”
>While you wait, you leaf through your new pony’s refugee papers, though you’re too distracted to really read them.
>The only bit that stands out was her place of origin – Ponyville.
>Maybe she knows Apple Bloom.
>Reuniting her with a friend won’t make up for everything, but it’d be a start – for both of them.
>You look up at the sound of hoofsteps, but it isn’t the blue mare.
>”She’ll be okay,” the nurse says with an exhausted smile. “Doctor Alda is wrapping up the last few things, so he sent me in to talk with you about her care.”
>You try to listen, but know none if it is going to stick in your mind. Luckily, she brought copied instructions for you to take with you.
>>
Sterling needs to die.
I know what you are going to say, I don't care.
If, after this, he has no more relevance to the story, then end him.
Let the dogs do it. Or something wild like a bear on one of his "hunting trips".
>>
>>25772150
>It’s not much, really.
>Dietary restrictions, when and how to change her bandages, and… medication instructions.
“She’ll be on painkillers?”
>”Yes,” the nurse – Redheart, her namebadge says – snaps back. “Are you surprised after what happened to her?”
“No, no really. Just wasn’t thinking.”
>Of course she’s on painkillers.
“But… what *did* happen to her?”
>Redheart sighs and sits down opposite you.
>”She hasn’t woken up, so we don’t know for sure, but from her injuries and past survivors of Sterling’s hunts, I can guess.”
>The mare pauses, but you nod for her to continue.
>”First, she was raped –“
“She’s a whore.”
>”She. Was. Raped,” she repeats harshly. “Probably by the hunters, though that’s not always the case. Then they set the dogs on her.”
>You heard.
>You heard it and you ignored it.
>”At some point, she was shot, but that was just a graze and didn’t do much damage compared to what the dogs did when they caught her.”
“How did she even survive?”
>”Silver Spoon made it back to the diner, somehow,” Redheart answers with a sigh and a shrug. “And while some of his clients may be into that sort of thing – or just turn a blind eye to it – it’s hard for anyone to ignore a screaming mare getting torn apart while they watch.”
>She sighs again.
>”I’m sorry I forced you into this, but I thought…”
“That I would just ignore what was happening?”
>You’d already done that.
>Might have done it again if she hadn’t agreed to Sterling’s terms.
>>
>>25772127
Golly it'd be just terrible if that fellow got into a 'hunting accident'
>>
>>25772171
Is your anon suppose to be stressed in life or just a psychopath, jesus dude
>>
>>25772171
>She nods once.
>”Or that you would see her condition and back off.”
>That would have been the smart thing to do, instead of investing time and money into a 9B.
>A lot of time, you suspect, and even more money.
”Silver Spoon is going to need rehabilitation, isn’t she?”
>Redheart hesitates, then sighs.
>”Yes.”
“Unless she’s lucky, she’ll never walk again.”
>”She is lucky.”
“I think you and I have very different definitions of that word.”
>”Maybe,” the nurse concedes with a slight shrug, “but she made it back to the diner and she lived long enough to reach us.”
“Yeah, but –“
>”And then you showed up. As far as I'm concerned, that makes her a *very* lucky mare.”

end for tonight
>>25772166
It gets worse. Wait until Anon tries to drive Silver Spoon back to the farm. Which should be tomorrow.
Also, anyone who has ever read any of my green should know there's usually a sudden genre shift that possibly ruins everything - that should also be tomorrow.
>>
so any anons here have or are willing to write, some good changeling slave greentext?
>>
>>25772253
Having read some of your green, I'm aware of said genre shift. I've had mixed reactions in other things; so as long as you don't screw up the plotline with 'haha, nothing good will happen to anyone, ever!' then I can roll with it.

Darkness-induced apathy is a very real problem, and not one you want to crash into. It can keep getting worse, so long as there's meaningful reason to believe it can eventually get better. When that vanishes, you start losing people.
>>
>>25772166
perhaps in his next video (using a Diamond Tiara) he fall for error and the dogs attack to him instead the mare, and Tiara simply stares with a smile to a human screaming pleading for help while the dogs devour alive
>>
>>25772323
I've been contemplating writing a green, i practiced with my OC on a notepad,, but I'm having issues getting my pacing right and the story itself
>>
>>25772253
as long as this one doesn't turn into madoka then I will keep reading.
>>
File: 759.jpg (47KB, 814x441px) Image search: [Google]
759.jpg
47KB, 814x441px
>>25772253
>inb4 anon goes full SiM on our ass and potential cuddles go out the window
>>
>>25772253

good reading for this night, you do well to make Anonymous a person with terrible difficulty for really interested in other people's problems, instead of a white knight have a genuine human being tired of being pulled from situation to situation for everybody(ponie) and not being able to make their own decisions, I hope you gain some character in your future
>>
>>25772343
>>25772401
I'm hoping that Anon turns into something closer to the white knight everyone wants once he realizes just how fucked up a pony's life is. But since I haven't actually written it yet I can't say for certain that's what will happen. He's probably not going to lead any revolutions, but he may be nicer to his ponies.

Cuddles on the sofa with AB/SS and the LotR trilogy are a possibility, because that's tradition now, I guess.

Aside from that him being less of a jerkass, there shouldn't be a plotline twist, just revealing a bit of the world and why it's shit.
>>
>>25768204
Bullshit you have a luger rifle. Timestamp one and I'll livestream eating every gun in my collection.
>>
>>25772469
Fair enough.

Endings doesn't have to be all flowers and rainbows - I'm just afraid of becoming burnt out on apathy if things constantly get worse because I really want to see how this goes down.
>>
Now according to your file here it says you were a small business owner back in Equestria.
>"Yes Master."
Good. Can you do double entry accounting?
>"It has been a while, but I am pretty sure I can Master."
A while huh. What have your previous masters been using you for?
>The white mare shudders in disgust and shame.
>"They used me as a toilet Master."
Eww. That is literally the worst fetish.
>"As you say Master."
>You look her over for a long minute.
Am I going to have to get you a therapist or something?
>"I don't know Master. I think I will be able to endure."
Right.
>The two of you carry on an uncomfortable silence where you look at the pony and the pony looks at the floor.
Anyway, this is your room here. I know it is a bit spartan, but the TV works and you get your own bathroom.
>She shudders again when you say bathroom. You pretend not to notice.
Also, you can call me Anonymous or Anon if you like. But if you can't manage that I would be okay with "Boss" or "Sir:"
>"Yes Sir. I can manage that."
Well then welcome Rarity. You start on Monday. For now though just make yourself comfortable.
>"Yes Sir."
>>
>still waiting on changeling/chrssy greentext
>>
What the fuck is up with all the gross ass pissing the last couple of threads?

>>25772941
me too
>>
>>25773033
dunno its getting pretty old though
>>
>>25773033
Shhhhh anon, keep it down or they might move on to scat next.
>>
File: large.png (419KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
419KB, 614x1024px
>You are Anon
>You were drunkenly browsing the internet last week and found something of interest
>slave ponies
>They seem to have gotten common, a lot of people using them for everything from house work to whores
>In your drunken state you decided it would be a good idea to pick up one for yourself
>not that your funds could afford it
>or so you thought
>After some browsing you found one just within budget, though you might have to sacrifice a few nights of drinking to get it
>It looks pretty edgy though, black skin, sanded off fangs
>fucking holes in its skin
>You didn't know what it was, but it was cheap, the ad said there was a surplus of them, but they aren't easy to take care of
>fuck it what could go wrong
>today is the day however, the 'adoption' van pulled up in front of your house not 2 minutes ago
>You answer the door and are greeted by an overly friendly delivery guy
>fat, official uniform, silly baseball cap, and shorts no man should wear
>You look down to see the creature at his side, it has a muzzle over its face, and shackles, using the holes in its legs for extra security
>odd, probably painful, the chubby happy fellow didn't seem to care, just getting your signature and leaving you with....it
>what gender is that thing even
>no matter, you have a thing, plus someone to help with your little side projects
>maybe, it looks weak
>after a moment you realize the door is still wide open, you shake your head to clear the thoughts from your head and look down at the black creature below you
>is its skin shiny? its got a fucking exoskeleton like a bug!
>cool
"Uh, hey..step in so I can close the door
>resulting in a hiss
>you tug the leash and it lazily follows you inside
(I'm not sure if I want to continue this, its my first green text and I'm not sure how I feel about it, if i do continue this changeling will have its own personality, while still remaining similar to a bee hive, I was also kind of leaning towards doing my own OC for it, but eh)
>>
>>25773327

id say it looks pretty good so far
>>
File: shit.png (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
71KB, 500x500px
>>25773247
>Be happless fagit
>You own a harrem of horse slaves
>Cruelty is the name of the game as you beat and rape each one
>You force your collection to lewd and depraved acts of a sexual nature
>Life for your collection is pain and suffering
>Because you love the smell of shit, none of the collection is allowed to bathe in anything but piss
>You love your collection so much
>They are forced to eat nothing but scat from each other
>Life is pain and suffering
>Some times late at night some of the collection will shit on your face or chest in an attempt at vengeance but this only ends in their punishment
>The sound of your door being kicked in is heard
>Before you can make a move the Equestrian police force breaks into your depraved sex room
The stench alone forcing a few of them to lose any food they had
>Thankfully you had prepared for this day
>They are no match for your cunning prowess and soon you fight them back with glowing horse dildos
>Your war crys and flailing cock driving back the attackers
>But your collection has other ideas
>The strongest of the bunch rear up and deliver and earth shattering buck to your knees
>You fall to the floor at once like a sack of shitty human meat
>Your collection is soon gathered around you, their hooves breaking your bones and tearing bloody gashes into your sides
>Little did they know this was your fetish
>You die with a throbbing erection and a broken smile on your face
>>
>>25773392
>Little did they know this was your fetish

And this is why ponies will never beat humans.
>>
>>25773327
looks good, and would probably read for a bit. Even though i'm really only here for anon saving cute ponies...
>>
File: large (1).jpg (184KB, 1259x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
184KB, 1259x1024px
>>25773428
well i have an idea to make the changeling more sympathetic
>>
>>25768759
>>25768776
>>25768799
>>25768841

I got some spare time on my hands and since I didn't get any feedback... should I continue or just keep playing vidya?
>>
>>25773456
Herman the German, please continue. I am intrigued and there's never any green when the other (read: casual) Americans go to sleep.
>>
>>25773327
>You carefully tug your new slave into the house and over to the couch
>You take a seat and look at it curiously for a moment before leaning down and very slowly removing its muzzle
"So..uh..what are you?"
>The thing shakes its head and stretched its mouth
>Oh god its mouth can open way wider then it looks like it should
>You take note that there were clearly two good sized fangs that have been cut and shaved down to nubs
>ouch
>It stares up at you with its blue eyes, you cant tell exactly where its looking, or if it can see for that matter
>"Hungry" it hisses out, its voice, while, disturbing, is weak, and pitiful (imagine chrysalis in her season 2 voice, but higher pitched and a lot more quiet)
>You blink and nod, standing up and walking towards the kitchen
>The changeling just kinda stares at you as you leave
>You look around your house, you aren't the biggest fan of salads, but vegetables can make good additions to food
>So you just throw some random things together, lettuce, tomato, a bit of oil, and other vegetables in the fridge
>and a cut up apple that's probably a bit old, but still edible
>When you return you see it on the couch
"wait, how did you.."
>It buzzes its strange wings at you and stares at the food in your hands
>You approach and offer it the bowl, it stares for a minute before immediately digging in
>making a mess of half chewed bits all over its face
"Heh..you got some.."
>You reach down to wipe its face
>It hisses and reels away, taking the bowl with it
>you chuckle and lean back in your seat to watch
>When its done it looks up at you with a look of confusion, but content
>"Thank you..human..it wont fill me, but I'll live"
"Uh, you want more, I don't care t-"
>it cuts you off "You don't know what I am do you"
(Responses will be slow, feel free to give me ideas, I haven't thought past anon finding out the changelings past and gender)
>>
>>25773533

anon sarcastically says "a carbon based lifeform?" (can be used to descibe 99.99% of all living things)

joke goes over lings head
>>
>>25768841
Don't worry about that other fag m8 he is the threads resident 13 yearold trying to act cool. If anything earning his ire should make you want to post more.

Your story idea is interesting a Earth were pony slavery is legal but not common or morally accepted sounds... just fun. Don't know if you plan on white knighting it up or not, but it really doesn't matter I'm interested in seeing the relationship dynamics of a pony tricked into slavery rather than forced and broken. Sounds fun.

Also forced Lyra snuggles are the best.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1024x777px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1024x777px
>>25773533
>You pause and lean over, carefully taking the bowl from it and walking to the kitchen
Yelling you reply "Well, you look like a pony, but you have a cool skin like a bug"
>There is a loud huff from the living room
"So, I assume you're some form of sentient being"
>Absolutely no response, you poke your head through the doorway and look, seeing the changeling looking at you with a deadpan stares, the kind of stare that says 'u wat m8'
>With a chuckle you put the bowl in the sink and come back in
"Seriously, what are you though"
>It leans forward facing you, staring into your soul with those huge blue orbs, and a light hiss from its voice
>"I'm a changeling"
>You give no response and shrug
>It grunts "We're a mighty army of parasites who will eat every drop of love your planet has!" it goes to wave its arms in a spooky manner, but only manages to lift them to its mouth
"Uh huh..good luck finding enough here...So, a changeling, uh, army..you buzz and have a carapace"
>It head tilts curiously looking at you
"Like a bee...hopefully you work as well as one.."
>"Bees are bugs..we are..changelings! We follow our queen and conquer beasts like you!" its chains rattle as it points at you
"Doesn't look like your queen did a very good job"
>It suddenly hisses violently and starts to struggle, tripping over the chains and jumping at you, biting at your face and punching at you the best it can
>You instinctively block your face and push at it to get it off
"HEY! OFF ME NOW!" You tell angrily
>It keeps hissing in rage as it slaps at you, the chains pulling painfully at the holes in its legs, but it refuses to let up
>You feel something wet hitting your face as you roughly shove at the changeling, finally pushing it off you
"What the hell did I say?!"
>It covers its face and turns away from you, the hisses turn into a hiss-sob noise
>Well, fuck
"Hey....I'm sorry okay?"
>It pushes you off and hisses "DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MOM LIKE THAT!"
>Wait, mom?
>>
>>25773702

cue ohcrap reaction and profuse apologys
>>
File: bullshit lies.png (495KB, 1256x1012px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit lies.png
495KB, 1256x1012px
>You are Anon
>You have just bought a pony slave
>Hooray!
>Finally, someone who will put up with your bullshit!
>Oh god almighty you're so alone.
>You set down the carrier cage thingy for cats and open the hatch.
>Slowly; hesitantly; a purple unicorn steps out.
>She's bruised and you can see scars in the patches of fur that are missing.
>Her horn, unlike many other unicorns, is intact.
>That's why she was so cheap; she had the potential to hurt her master.
>But you weren't going to be her master.
"Twilight?"
>Her head snaps to you and you can see a mixture of caution and terror in her eyes.
>"Y-yes, master?"
>You grimace. Oh god, you're trying to HELP her; you don't need her to fucking call you 'master'.
"Just...just call me 'Anon', okay? None of this 'master' crap."
>Twilight tilts her head, trying to process what you said.\
>"Alright, Anon. I will call you that from now on."
>Sounds like Siri.
>A robot with no personality or will of her own.
"Twilight, I want to say this outright. I'm not going to hurt you. I will not 'punish' you for your misbehaviour. I bought you because you were suffering, and I don't want to see another breathing, thinking, feeling, dreaming creature suffer."
>Twilight says nothing.
>Is that a glimmer of hope in her eyes?
>....
>Nope.
>"I hear and understand, Anon."
>God dammit.
>What did they DO to her?
"Let's just start the tour of your new home."
>"Yes, Anon."
>Fuck, the way she says it, it may as well be "master".
>Once you walk her through your home, you leave her to her own devices.
>Like you said; you are NOT her master.
>Fucked up as it may be, you bought a FRIEND, not a slave.
>"Anon?"
>Twilight is now sitting at your feet.
"Yes, Twilight?"
>"What do you plan to feed me? I have been trained to consume and digest a wide variety of substances, so you may feed you what you wish."
>>
File: PetPetPetPetPet.png (743KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
PetPetPetPetPet.png
743KB, 800x500px
>>25773456
Sorry. Must have some how missed it last thread. has potential. i'll read it.

Of my 28,000 images in my pony folder this is one of the 3 I found with lyra in it.
>>
>>25773789
>........Jesus fucking Christ.
"I.... what do you want to eat?"
>Twilight doesn't say a thing; she looks at you with a cocked head.
>"I'm sorry, Anon. I don't understand."
"Look, just- What is your favourite food?"
>After a brief pause, you quickly add
"Your answer will not result in punishment, no matter what you said. Consider this permission to speak freely."
>You feel sick after saying that.
>Twilight pauses, deep in thought.
>"I... I like salad with flowers and hay..."
>Twilight cringes and braces herself like she expects to be hit.
>Like HELL she will be.
"I have those. I can make it for you, Twilight."
>Twilight looks up at you in surprise, but that emotion is quickly masked with neutrality.
>"Thank you, Anon. You are a most considerate and generous master."
>Oh god you are NEVER going to get used to this.
>You were an idiot. You wanted to be the big-dickingest manly man white-knight and save a pony from enslavement, but you didn't even consider that she might have psychological issues.
>You know.
>From the TORTURE.
>Fuck you and everything about you, Anon.
>You wanted to feel important, and this is what you've got.
>A mare who is in serious need of.....
>You don't know.
>Something that isn't this.
>White-knight bullshit aside, you legitimately feel for her.
>You want this to stop.
>So you make her dinner.
>You make the best fucking salad with flowers and hay that you can.
>And despite her expectations, you give her a plate on the TABLE like a PERSON, not the bowl on the floor that came with her.
>>
>Fucking dammit, you are NOT prepared for this.
>As you prepare for bed, you see Twilight sitting by your pillow.
>"What will you have me do, Anon?"
>Like the stupid idiot you are, you don't understand.
>Fucking autist.
"....what do you WANT to do, Twilight?"
>Is this a test?
>Twilight doesn't waste time in answering.
>"I would like to pleasure you before you sleep, if you will allow me."
>aaaaah
>With a heavy burden on your shoulders, you sit on the edge of your bed.
"Twilight, I really do mean it when I say that I don't want you to do anything to me."
>You glance over, and she's giving you the same look as when she was offering her body to you.
>"I am willing to do whatever you need to do."
>You miserable cunt, what have you gotten yourself into?
"Just..."
>You cradle your head in your hands.
>This is too much.
>How are you supposed to deal with this?
>You're out of your league.
>You aren't ready for this.
>You need an adult.
"Twilight...?"
>She perks up at her name.
"...Go to sleep. You may sleep in my bed. You and I will do nothing but sleep. Is that understood?"
>Please, God, you can't deal with this right now.
>Just say yes.
>"I understand and obey, Anon."
>You don't sleep well that night.
>>
File: large.jpg (120KB, 841x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
120KB, 841x1024px
>>25773702
>You blink a few times and slowly approach it from behind
>Putting your hand on its shoulder, it slaps you away
"Okay, I wont talk about your mom"
>Tugging it back softly, you turn it around and sit, the hard skin hurt, but only bruises thankfully
>painful bruises
"Okay, look, I forgot I even bought you, so lets try to make this easy as we can alright?"
>The changeling hisses and wipes its eyes, staring up at you
>You look as it lifts its hoof and notice something
"You've got green on you"
>It looks down and whimpers softly, looking at its chains
>The shackles, being made for humans who don't have them grinding on holes in their legs have managed to crack the carapace pretty badly in a few spots
>You reach to the side table, taking the envelope that came with your..purchase...and open it, getting the key out.
>It takes some fiddling, and some struggling from the confused changeling, but you get the shackles off
>leaving the collar on of course
"There..feel any better? I guess that's your blood right?"
>It turns its head away, but nods
"Then lets get you fixed up okay? That way we can talk this out. "
>As much as you want to punch the shit out of the little fucker, you're still human, and fighting wouldn't accomplish anything
>You stand up and brush yourself off, leading the way to the bathroom
>the changeling limps behind you, you look back just to make sure it isn't trailing blood or having trouble keeping up
"get in the bath tub and help me out here"
>It nods and steps in, the higher up wall of the tub making it carefully lift itself up one leg at a time
>You think you see a slit, but most bugs kind of have plates there anyway
>"Sorry" It looks up at you as it takes a seat in the tub, getting its green blood on the bottom
>That's gonna stain, fuck
>>
>>25773789
>>25773794
>>25773798
The pacing feels a little off (rushed?) in this one. Anon going from excited to distraught as quickly as he did also seems a little weird. I think Anon should be honest about wanting to friends with the holder of the Element of Friendship.
>>
>>25773798
Yeah, looks like you have a lot of ideas but are putting them to close together, try fleshing things out before moving on to another scene
I'm kinda having the same issue with mine, but like describing what anon is doing in a bit more detail and spending more time on scenes helps
>>
>>25773843
I'd like a bit of feedback on this if possible, I'm leaning towards the changelings being like a beehive or Aliens. They're completely loyal to the queen, and insulting her is not a good idea. But to flesh it out, each one also has personality.
They also may have a connection hint to the queen, but if the queen is killed a new queen is made from the highest ranking (or only surviving) drone available (all this will be explained further)
If the personality seems too shitty for the changeling please tell me.
>>
>>25773987

>related to Aleins

>not having acid blood.

>u w0t
>>
>>25774006
Social construct of aliens because I'm a god damn nerd
>>
>>25773935
>>25773915
In my defence, I AM drunk. I can hardly remember what I just wrote. BUt fuck if I don't appreciate the feedback. First time making slave-fics.

Still though. woudlnt' you shift from excitement ot horror once your ealize dthat your new best friend expects beatings and has her personality moulded to indentured servitude? It's likesuddenly realizing that your new puppy has to poop outside and you have to take her for walks and shit like that.
>>
>>25773987
The personality it has right now is fine. To be honest, as long as its personality isn't too extreme (pure good/evil to the point of stupidity, Mary Sue) I don't really think a personality can be bad.
One thing that you could have trouble with is how its wounds heal. I have one possible solution I could share for that if you'd like.
As for potential scenarios that you asked for earlier, what if Ms. Changeling spies Anon checking out some hawt grills(mares?) and it shapeshifts into one without him noticing. Hilarity ensues.
Another I thought about is what if other Changelings seek this one out due to telepathic hivemind link and runs into Anon. Struggle/harem ensues.
>>
>>25774065
I like you. Your name is funny. Keep writing.
>>
>>25774066
Since you got the dubs I shall reveal something I'm thinking about. They WILL have a hive mind. Its going to be very strong to. Harem, eh, I dunno, i might not be doing anything sexual. But I might do more than once changeling if I continue
I originally was going to say a changeling could only change into a pony with their body structure, but the season 5 finale proved me wrong by having chrysalis turn into applejack, so i might do something with humans or mares
I'd like to hear your ideas on the wounds healing because i'm not sure right now. i was leaning towards how crabs and molting work.
>>
>>25774113

yeah, sounds legit, moultings always cool. (eseically if they are clear enough to let you see their guts after they molt)

and remeber that green stuff they spread ofer canterlot? they probably use it to patch up cracks in their shell until they moult.
>>
>>25774082
Yessir, I intend do, sir. Lemme sober up a bit first. This bitch needs to reverse-ferment.
>>
>>25774138
No. Get drunker. DRINK THE MAGIC JUICE!
>>
>>25774113
I had an idea as well. If they are a strong hive mind then the kindness Anon shows to this changeling would be seen by the whole hive, queen included.
Maybe she softens towards Anon (or possibly falls in love but I dunno if that would be possible given changelings MO) and decides to make him a member of the hive. Or, if you decide to go a little more risque, the new hive broodlord.
>>
>>25774065
Sure, that's reasonable but it just sort of happened out of nowhere IMO. Upon rereading everything a few times, I think the biggest thing that irks me is the scene transition. The whole thing feels a little underdeveloped (ex: Anon feels like he prepared for this but is surprised by certain things. What Twilight thinks of Anon.) but I could easily see Anon reflecting a little bit on all of this and talking to Twilight once he wakes up. I am excited to see what you do next.
>>
>>25774134
Hmm..thats an interesting take on it, could end up funny. I like it
>>25774159
I have plans for the queen, but youre leaning in towards what i am planning. you know too much. I must kill you
-----------------------
>You just nod in responce and grab some tweezers, gauze, a big of anti biotic ointment, and some medical tape
"I don't really know what I'm doing here, so work with me, its probably going to hurt"
>It huffs "I'm a warrior, nothing new here" it puffs out its chest trying to act tough
>You take a seat on the toilet and take its hoof into your lap, looking it over, looks like the crapace was broken like glass ina few places inside the holes
>So you pick the bits out, seems logical, though youre not that easy on it
>it winces and whines softly in responce to each tug, but doesn't fight back
>If you were doing something wrong it'd speak up right?
"So..does this grow back?
>"It takes a while, but yeah..probably going to take forever unless you learn to be a bit nicer to ponies"
>cocky little bitch..
"Hey, I'm a melting pot of friendship damn it"
>>
>>25774169
(fucked up last post, heres pt2 of that one)
>The changeling huffs looking at you
>You reply by yanking a bit of the broken bits out
>It hisses and yanks away, holding the hoof "Yeah nicer!"
>Quickly, you return to picking the bits off before you focus n the next step
"Okay, this is going to sting, but work with me here, it'll help stop your bleeding"
>Nodding, the changeling looks away and bites its lip while you carefully rub the ointment into the wounds
>There are grunts and hisses of pain, as expected
>When all is said and done, you have a bandaged up bug pony sitting in your tub
"Okay, I helped you, now you help me"
>Reaching under the sink and putting the first aid away, you take out a cloth and a bottle
"Clean your mess"
>"Hey, not MY fault you got me angry"
"How so, you were the one who started beating me"
>"yeah and YOU insulted my mo-Queen!"
"Clean it"
>"fine" It tries to take the bottle and cloth, but drops them into the floor
>You grunt and spray the blue liquid onto the green stains for it
>It angrilly starts rubbing the stain away with its bandaged up hooves, wincing in pain every once in a while
>Well, fair is fair, you need to clean a bit off the carpet anyway.
>>
>>25774169

>melting pot of freindship

you magnificent basterd
>>
File: 88549_1000.jpg (63KB, 348x375px) Image search: [Google]
88549_1000.jpg
63KB, 348x375px
>>25772469
>LotR trilogy are a possibility
To be honest I would prefer if it stayed that way. In Jessi's story it was okay for a "pone reacts to human things" one-shot, but LotR clearly overstayed its welcome and turned his fanfic into something more like
>"Hey guys, I really really really like this movie. Mind if I write about it?"

And I don't really want something like this to become a local traditon
>>
>>25774113
Not too familiar with crab molting but that seems more biologically legitimate compared to what I was thinking. I was considering that perhaps they had a layer of skin between their exoskeleton and innards that healed at the rate of typical human skin then the exoskeleton heals around it slowly, like bone.
>>
>>25774210
SCIENCE TIME
Prior to molting, a crab reabsorbs some of the calcium carbonate from the old exoskeleton, then secretes enzymes to separate the old shell from the underlying skin (or epidermis). Then, the epidermis secretes a new, soft, paper-like shell beneath the old one. This process can take several weeks.
>>
File: railrawd.jpg (10KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
railrawd.jpg
10KB, 272x185px
> Enslaving Rainbow Dash.
This is where I draw the line.

I'm forming an underground railroad to lead escaped pony-slaves to safety. Fuck you for enslaving best pone; I will subvert this degenerate social institution.
>>
>>25774231
>not wanting to enslave Rainbow Dash and use her as a cumdumpster
>>
>>25774231
Thanks for ruining the end of Skittles for me.
>>
>>25774231
Seriously, though, you need to read Skittles.
>>
>>25774268
>implying skittles' new master doesn't suffer a tragic death resulting in her being returned to the sadist just as he was about to have a real breakthrough with her
>>
>>25774179
>After the blood removal process is complete, you sigh and stand up, gently pushing on your back, popping it
>There is a loud gag from behind you
>Spinning quickly around, you see the changeling staring at you with a look of horror
>"Y..you just.."
"what?"
>"doesn't that hurt?!"
"no, not really, it feels good"
>"ew" there is a visible shutter that makes a rather strange clatter noise like paper plates rubbing against each other
>You look down at the changeling, observing its carapace and wings
"You're not that clean,want a bath?"
>It holds up the wounded hoof "Not eactly"
"rag bath?"
>"sure" it sighs
"Answer some questions for me and we can okay?"
>There is a hesitant nod from the changeling and it makes its way back to the bathroom
>You follow behind and sit down on the edge of the now cleaned tub, taking some rags from the shelf, one is soaked in water, the other is soaked in soapy water
>The changeling glares at you, but hesitantly makes its way over, sitting down in your lap
>You carefully start rubbing over it, feeling each of the strange joins, and around its wings
"So, first, what are changelings, biologically?"
>The changeling sighs looking back at you "really?"
"yeah"
>"we're like ponies, but, uh, parasitic...We feed on their love and take the forms of their kind"
"Interesting, so, like spies, that each pony emotions"
>"basically" It feels over its stomach "Thats why we're all so skinny"
>>
>>25774143
Dammit, Anon, I ran out two hours ago. How am I supposed to drink alone in my bedroom without alcohol?
>>
>>25774314

Twinkies?
>>
>>25774295

anon would probably either feel sympathy, or become paranoid AF
>>
File: Changeling_swarm_S2E26.png (412KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling_swarm_S2E26.png
412KB, 1280x720px
>>25774295
"Makes sense I suppose. I mean, being in slavery.."
>It grunts "Anyway, take the shape of ponies so we cant infiltrate and feed on their love. we PLANNED on trying it here. That's why we left the safety of our hive"
"it didn't work did it"
>"turns out we can't turn into whatever you are"
>You nod and look it over, watching its movements, and avoiding touching the delicate looking insectoid wings
>The changeling chuckles "We aren't delicate, I'm a warrior drone ya idiot"
"How was I suppose to know" You give it a light bonk on the head, which is responded with a tail flick across your face
>That's not suppose to hurt but it feels like a damn whip
"Cut it out, smack me around any more and I'll make you into a gardener"
>"You wouldn't"
"try me"
>It grunts and looks back at you with a disdainful look
"Okay, next question. whats your name"
>"huh? oh..we don't really get names..."
"Why?"
>"On a bad day our queen produces 30 eggs"
>oh
>well then
"That explains the surplus"
>"The what?"
"You were on sale.."
>"ON SALE?" It huffs and looks away stiffening its chest, again trying to puff it out
"I suppose I could call you Ling, for changeling"
>"That's very impersonal"
"You can deal with it. "
>"better then a number I guess"
"A warrior shape shifter..that's something else you know..very unique"
>"eh, kinda common in our hive.." There is a hint of sadness to the voice that rings with you, realizing what you were dealing with here
"You miss it don't you ma..gi..What are you"
>"You just asked me that" it turns giving you a glare
"Nono, I mean, what are you, a boy or a girl"
>"You're kidding right? you cant tell?" It seems disgusted,or angry with you. maybe a bit offended.
"Not really, no"
>"I'm a female. We're all females. "
anyone have questions for the changeling?
>>
>>25774372
Would you like some making fuck?
>>
>tfw can't help but read Skittles' lines in Fluttershy's voice
Goddammit, brain
>>
>>25774372

ask if she can eat emotions other then love
>>
>>25774372
Does it actually need to shapeshift to eat love? If Anon falls in love with her, will she able to eat it? Has she ever felt love? Something like that would be neat.
>>
>>25774372
Ask if she wants to watch Samurai Jack with you in preparation for the reboot.
If the answer is no or she dislikes it, throw her out.
>>
>>25774389
>Anon asks if Ling wants to fuck
>Ling agrees because she's starving
>For whatever reason she gets pregnant
>Anon now has to care for at least 30 horrible mutant human-changeling abominations
Ayy
>>
>>25774421
I want this, please.
>>
>>25774372
"ALL females? " You asked curiously while you scrub away some old dirt from the wing.
>Originally you though it was going to be like a flies wing and breakable, but as you clean you realize they are about the same as a coke bottle
>neat
>"Sort of, we can..change..should we need to, but, that really isn't needed if Chrysalis fi-"
>She cuts off and look away "I shouldn't be explaining this"
"Why not? It seems like something kinda important"
>"yeah, but, its embarrassing okay?" She grunts and buzzes her wings at you
"I'll find out one day" You joke and give her head a small pat
>She purses her lips and just huffs at you
"So I guess that means you're born from an egg right?"
>"yeah, pretty much. uh, we hatch when we can stand up. Then raised in a nursery"
>You consider this fact. While they are kinda scary, they are also kinda cute. It would be interesting to see young ones
"So you feed on love right?"
>"yeah"
"how?"
>She puts her hoof to her chin, thinking "Well, now that's a complicated question. Uh, the queen knows, but I'm not allowed into her thoughts"
"Her thoughts, you telling me you can ready minds now?!"
>You stop scrubbing her and stare at her
>"Ha! Of course not, that'd be silly. No we just have a telepathic communications system between us. Warriors connected to warriors, nurses to nurses, and the Queen all the hive!" She extends her hooves in an eager and happy motion
>>
>>25774474
"oh, like Aliens"
>"what?"
"You Aliens its..a movie"
>She just gives you a blank stare
"A slide show"
>again with that piercing blank stare, its making you uncomfortable. You quickly slap the wet rag without soap onto her and start scrubbing to distract her
"ANYWAY. About the love, do you have to only feed on love?"
>"no, love is just the most filling" She turns around and is met in the face by the rag as you rub her face clean
>She sputters and spits and you just laugh at her suffering
>"we..pffft..eh, ew, nasty!" she swaps your hand away, hitting her own injury and making her wince
>"we feed on anything. Love, hate, anger, depression, Love is just the tastiest and most filling. Hate is spicy. Depression is bitter"
"You've been feeding on me havn't you"
>"You know it."
"That's disgusting"
>"and I'm hungry"
>>
>>25774479

well, that saves anon food bills. she can feed on sypmpathy, regular platonic affeection... maybe even feed on whatever anon is feeling when hes getting off to porn.
>>
>>25774479
Cuddle.
The.
Changeling.
>>
>>25774479
I want to see a scene where Anon does something he enjoys with Ling or vice versa. Haven't really seen anyone have Anon+Slave shoot the breeze yet. Would be a good chance for some character development.
>>
File: large.png (411KB, 500x872px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
411KB, 500x872px
>>25774479
>>25774488
"So, continuing with the love thing"
>She takes the rag away from you and slaps in to your face
>You grunt and grab it back, holding it out of her reach
"Do you HAVE to shape shift to eat the love"
>She shakes her head
>"we passively eat emotions all the time, even from each other"
>"though it isn't ever filling" she makes a motion towards her horn "Since we're sharing feelings all the time anyway"
>you lean in and boop her nose, making her flail her arms and fall back in surprise
"Have you ever even felt love?"
>Ling goes quiet, laying on her back and looking up at you
>"no"
"never"
>"I was born only a few weeks before we tried to infiltrate Earth"
"What? How old are you"
>She shrugs "Lost count"
"oh.., maybe we should give you a birthday. If you were born a few weeks before your kind entered Earth, you're probably around 2"
>She just nods "I guess"
"What about the normal food you ate before"
>"Helps keep my muscle build. Emotions for energy, physical food for build mass"
>Oh yeah, shes a warrior, she knows about working out and stuff
"Maybe I'll use you as my personal trainer" You tease
>"That's quit backwards ya know"
>This time its your turn to shrug
>Ling chuckles and sits back up, looking herself over
>nice and shiny now, like a shined up black card
>Pretty even
>You stand and take ling into your arms, wiping her off with a dry towel and carrying her back to the living room
"Anything I can do to help your leg?"
>"eh, not really. I just need to molt"
"Like a lobster?"
>"Yep. exactly the same actually." She looks at herself and at her leg "Too bad, I havn't shined like this for a long time"
>You roll your eyes and pick up her old shackles and paper work
"You don't plan to be a pain in my ass do you?"
>She leans back into the couch and looks at him, rolling her eyes
>>
>>25774532

probably time to set few ground rules

and consdering if changelings tried to invade earth, anon might catch some flak if hes caught bing sympathetic to one, might have to keep those cuffs and muzzle around to make it look like hes treating her like an actual slave when componys around
>>
>>25774532
One thing that's been bugging (no pun intended) me is the dialogue. Sometimes it doesn't really make sense, either because of lack of grammar or something else. Ex: ">'no' 'never'" (I assumed you meant "Never?"). Ex: "That's quit backwards ya know" (It's a bit hard to understand the joke. Is she implying Anon is trying to quit? Is she implying if he did that, he'd probably give up because he needed help? It's really unclear to me).
One thing that might help is reading dialogue aloud. It's a pretty common writing tool overall but works best for dialogue in my experience.
Another thing that might help is to write in a program like Word or Openoffice to catch some little mistakes and give you a chance to easily reread what you just wrote to make sure it's clear.
Good luck and carry on.
>>
>>25774532
>"Why would I? If you want to keep me alive, you have no choice then to let me feed off you, and honestly, anythings better then" She shivers "going back to that place"
"Well, truth be told. I understand"
>You sit down beside Ling holding her shackles and paper work
"But they also left me some special instructions."
>Flipping through the papers you put down a set of recommendations
>Pretty simple, but important
>Keep her shackles and chained unless necessary to let her off
>Do not allow her to be outside unattended
>Always keep her on her leash
>ect, ect prisoner type rules
"Basically, they claim you're dangerous"
>Ling blinks as she reads the paper "they make me sound like a psychopath"
"You invaded Earth"
>"We couldn't find the ponies, it wasn't much of an option"
"Humans don't care, I mean,w e enslaved you for goodness sake"
>"I suppose, but...we only fought in self defense, After canterl-"
>She grips her head and grunts "I've said too much.."
>You look at Ling and blinks some, gently touching her side
"Hey, are you alright"
>"Chrysalis is trying to tell me to shut up.."
"it hurts?"
>"no but it feels like shes yelling...I think I made her mad"
"Well you tell her I'm too lazy to pick a fight with a queen of a species"
>"I can't talk back to my queen!"
>she grunts again and bites her lip
>Finally she replies "Okay, okay" She looks up at you concerned
>"She doesn't trust you"
"She shouldn't"
(that may be it for tonight unless i get a burst of inspiration)
>>
>>25774588
Yeah a lot of that is misspelling due to a lack of any real spell checker on this computer.
Quit was suppose to be quite for example
and there is a serious lack of punctuation i need to put in there. I'll try writing things slower and looking it over more instead of posting it as a I make it.
I've never been one for proper grammar and punctuation to this is already above what i normally do.
>>
>>25774590

maybe ask if it hurts, what with apprently having her fangs ground down. (watch a movie with her, like say, Aliens)
>>
>>25774590
>>25774603
The criticism is geared more towards clarity than grammar. Grammar does help but if it's 99.9% clear, I could care less if you miss a comma or two. Good night Anon.
>>
>>25774532
I fucking love this comic, always gets a laugh off me
>>
>>25774650
I understand, these are the same issues i always ran into when writing for english classes
>>25774645
I'm writing them watching the movie. Though one must keep in mind, even as changeling, they're still innocent little ponies.
>>
>>25774665

exactly, scared little bugpone seeks comfert in anons arms.
>>
File: 1438061272552.gif (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1438061272552.gif
13KB, 200x200px
>>25773798
Moar.
>>
>>25769092
bump
>>
>>25774590
Moar.
>>
>>25773511
get cancer
>>
>>25769092
bump
>>
>>25769115
Einen herzlich guten Tag SS-Gruppenführer!
>>
>>25774590

Keep it up.

and get a paste. I'll add it to the changeling thread story paste.
>>
>>25774590
Couldnt sleep, made another post
---------------------
>You spend some time with the changeling, leaning back on the couch in the quiet as she goes into some kind of concentration
“What are you doing?”
>“As long as the queen and I can think about each other. We are connected. I’m talking to her”
“Even though that portal thing closed?”
>“yep. Mind over matter as she always said.”
“That pretty neat..but..I‘m kind bored”
>“what kind of things do humans do?”
“Remember what I mentioned about Aliens? Well we’re going to watch it”
>She looks up at you interested, then brings her gaze around the room “I don’t see a slide projector though”
“it’s a different kind of slide” You smirk while you make your way over to the movie rack “think…really fast”
>You find the Alien movies pretty easily, being alphabetically organized, and pile the three on top of each other
“If what you’re telling me is true, then one of these movies may remind you of yourself”
>Popping the DVD, special edition of course, into the player, you go to the kitchen while it plays through the opening sequence
>Ling is impressed, staring at the screen, not even into the movie yet and absolutely blown away
>She plants herself in place while you make the glorious buttery popcorn
>>
>>25775537
oh and http://pastebin.com/CndZXCih
>>
>>25775537
Very grateful
>>
>>25775548
I just tried it and nothing came up.
>>
>>25775537
Cuddle bug? Cuddle bug.
>>
>>25775563
>http://pastebin.com/CndZXCih
nothing?
hm..
>>
>>25775566
Them's some pretty cool numbers
>>
>>25773456
Somehow I missed this story too. Mintpone cuteness ahoy.
>>
>>25775692

Work's for me.
>>
>>25774295
That popping the back bit was a good touch.
>>
Continuing from http://pastebin.com/v2j02fq3

>After a few weeks of mapping, and the occasional trip into town to restock, you find yourself driving for yet another restock trip into Green River.
>While driving along a rough, hilly, gravely road, the handling of the truck suddenly changes.
>You continue driving slowly, eyebrow raised, looking back and forth.
>Fuck...
>This feels like...
>The back left wheel is dragging.
>Shitcunt.
>You stop the truck.
Wait here for a moment, Maud.
>You step outside the truck, and move back to look at the rear driver's side tire.
>As you suspect, the tire is flat.
>You let out an angry roar.
God fuckin damn it... Worst fuckin' place to have a god damned flat tire.
>You kick the flat tire out of rage.
>Then, you go up and dig the tools for changing the tire out from behind the rear seats.
>"What's wrong?"
Got a flat tire...
On a not flat rough surface...
>You lean your head back and let forth an angry grow.
Get on out the truck for now...
The less weight we have on the suspension while I'm lifting it up, the better.
>Maud steps out, and you find her looking at the flat tire after you finish digging out the tools.
>>
File: 1449454942346.png (160KB, 666x723px) Image search: [Google]
1449454942346.png
160KB, 666x723px
>>25775045
no u, fuckboi
>>
>>25775821

>You move to the back of the truck, and begin the arduous process of lowering your full size spare tire from under the truck.
Fuckin' god damned bullshit...
>You feed a long metal tube through a hole in the rear bumper of the truck, trying to fit it into the socket for the tire winch.
>After fiddling around, and not managing to get to work, you say fuck it, and crawl under the truck, and fit the damn thing at the winch rather than trying to shove a long thin stick into an equally thin hole.
>Once its in place, you begin lowering your full size spare from its stowed position under the bed.
>"You alright?"
>You respond to Maud with an angry groan.
>Soon, the spare tire is freed, and you pull it out.
>You convert the tools from the winch configuration to the configuration for removing the bolts holding the now flat tire in place.
>Before you start lifting the truck, you start working on loosening the bolts.
>Most of them loosen easy enough...
>But one has decided to just really piss you off.
>You push with all your might, but it just doesnt want to budge.
>You grab onto the wrench, and manage to get your feet up onto the flat tire, and use both your arms and legs and your fully body weight to try to get the damn thing to move.
>Maud looks on while you are doing this.
>>
>>25775852

>"Can I try?"
>You let out an exasperated, rage filled sigh.
I guess, push it that away to get the damn thing loose.
>You step aside to let yourself calm down for a few moments.
>Turning around, you look at the terrain around you.
>"Got it."
>wut?
>You spin back to look at maud, who appears to have sucessfully loosened the last bolt.
>"Was easy enough."
The hell? How strong are you?
>"Pretty strong, I guess."
Well, thanks... Now, stand back. I'm gonna lift the truck up so we can switch the tires out.
A non-flat, gravelly road is not the safest place to attempt this, but there aint any flat place nearby, and there sure as hell aint any flat stable surfaces...
>You look back under the truck trying to determine the best place to stick the jack.
>Luckily, there is a nice sized tip of a boulder sticking out of the ground that should work for your purposes.
>You stick the jack in place, and begin to lift the truck.
>once lifted enough, you quickly remove the bolts, remove the god damn flat tire, and replace it with the spare.
>You start to tigthen the bolts by hand, then lower the truck.
>With a great sense of releif, the truck returns to the ground, no horrible jack related accidents having occured.
>>
>>25775852
Lurked for it
>>
>>25775858

>Once the truck is safely on the ground, you use the wrench to a final tightening of the bolts.
>Then, you begin another process that is sure to piss you off...
>Stowing the flat on the winch, and lifting it back into place.
>God, you fucking hate changing flat tires while offroading...
Alright, Maud... Back in the truck.
>You both get back into the truck, and turn it back on.
We are probably gonna have to take a little longer than planned trip back to civilization for fixing this, Maud.
>You drive, and soon arrive at the interstate access.
>Pulling up your phone, you look for the nearest place that will have tires that will fit the truck.
>Not Moab.
>Despite all the offroading people do there, there's only one shop that does tires and suspension work.
>And its always busy, and always expensive.
>From where you are at, it looks like the best place to look is gonna be Richfield.
>Several tire stores, and a wal-Mart.
Right, we are gonna go to Richfield, Maud. Its further west from here, and we get to drive over the Wasatch range.
A lower part, addmitedly, but still.
>You pull the truck out onto the interstate, and begin your drive to resupply, and ensure you have another tire ready to go incase you get another flat.

And that's for now.
>>
File: 1371703123944.jpg (500KB, 1330x897px) Image search: [Google]
1371703123944.jpg
500KB, 1330x897px
>>25775864
cool shit
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 500x286px
>>25775896
>and Applejack is here
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 960x640px
>>25775896

>and Applejack is here too

Fucking kek
>>
>>25775537
>“If what you’re telling me is true, then one of these movies may remind you of yourself”
That kinda sounds racist as fuck, considering the plot of the Alien movies.
>>
>>25776124
Its not wrong though, just more extreme.
>>
>>25776140
I don't remember the part where the Aliens hypnotize their prey to suck the emotions out of them rather than just eating their face.

I've neever heard how Changelings face-fuck people and lay their eggs in them, only to later have their child burst through their chest like a prostitute in a cake, either.

Or how they are from space, for that matter.

It might just not be the best movie to show a changeling you're trying to befriend.
>>
>>25776207
Invasion of the Body Snatchers would probably be closer to a Changeling, off the top of my head.
>>
>>25776207
That's why I said extreme, as long as anon explains its an alien in his universe, he might scare her for bug cuddles.
>>
File: 1449465928011.png (113KB, 352x415px) Image search: [Google]
1449465928011.png
113KB, 352x415px
>>25776207
>eating their face
>face-fuck and lay their eggs in them
>>
>Be Anon the slave owner.
>You don't hit.
>You don't rape.
>But you do require them to breed with each other.
>You then sell their offspring to the highest bidder.
>Plus the fetish site from all of their filmed procreation has been lucrative as well.
>Most of the ponies hate you.
>You don't give a shit.
>You were there when the portals opened.
>You saw your family torn apart by magical forces beyond comprehension.
>You saw it all.
>Slavery is too good for them.
>>
File: Fluffy_pony.png (106KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fluffy_pony.png
106KB, 900x900px
They have not thought about doing a story about Fluffy Pony?

Instead of being slaves/whores/companions as the other ponies they are treated like sheep, bred for their fur turns out to be warmer than wool, lighter than cotton and softer than silk and economically more beneficial than sheep's wool.

And please, refrain from any idea that involves gore or another shit focused on this character
>>
Recovery continuation:
http://pastebin.com/DNvbjnQG
Damn guys, new thread already? And it already looks like it's gonna end soon.
>>
File: socks-pony_2590855a.jpg (43KB, 610x420px) Image search: [Google]
socks-pony_2590855a.jpg
43KB, 610x420px
what would happen if they breed a Equestrian pony with a Native ponie?
>>
„After effects, good acting, good cameras and more. One just needs enough money.“
>“How much?“
„More than i will ever aquire trough my whole life.“
>“That must be a lot then.“
„You bet.“
>you turn the TV off trough remote controler
„Guess we should go to sleep. It's pretty late. And to be honest, i feel a bit drunk. How about you?“
>she had a lot less wine than you did. If she had the same as you. she'd be totally drunk already. You just wanted to get her into the positive alcohol mood. You can leave some heavy drinking for later
>“I feel something. Not that intense like with that herb, but i can feel it.“
>she jumps to the ground and totters a bit for few seconds until she gets it under control
„It kicks you more, once you stand up.“
>“I can see that. I almost fell now. Hehe, trippy. Hey and Anon, i need to ask: You ain't gonna sleep on the couch this time, won't you? I mean, now that we are like um, dating? Is-Is it okay if i could sleep with you in one bed? Or if you prefer sleeping alone...I don't know human customs. If you sleep with someone in one bed only if you had sexual intercourse with them or something.“
„Why would you think something like that? Of course you can.“
>“I just wanted to be sure. Since yesterday you slept on the couch, even though there was still plenty of space on your bed.“
„Well, that was just because i wasn't sure you wouldn't mind me there.“
>“Mind? Not at all. And it's your bed after all. To be honest, i kinda wished i wasn't alone in the room.“
„Well, I learned that later.“ you say quietly to yourself
>“What?“
„I said i wish i learned that earlier.“
>“Heh, yeah.“
„Anyway, I'm just gonna take at least quick shower and brush my teeth before going to sleep. But you don't have to, if you're too sleepy.“
>“Well, i'd kinda appreciate a shower. But, could you help me with brushing my teeth, just like yesterday? I hate to bother, but i still can't do it by myself.“
>>
>>25777036
A visit to the vet for stitches.
>>
>>25777049
at least you would not have to worry about satisfy the patethic fetishes of a dirty human and dress of princess and call bitch
>>
>>25777044
Shower scene? shower scene.
>>
File: 1449784110686.png (298KB, 1925x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449784110686.png
298KB, 1925x1080px
>>25777044
>Most of the other old stories are gone never to be finished or seen again.

I'm glad you're still here.
>>
>>25777044
Wish i had the webm of the amine scene where the guy lewdly brushes a girls teeth
>>
>>25776785
would read
>>
>>25769773
You need therapy.
I hope you don't have a gf. Ever.
>>
File: GoodNewsEveryone.jpg (52KB, 990x749px) Image search: [Google]
GoodNewsEveryone.jpg
52KB, 990x749px
Good news everyone!

To start off, it seems like the story My own Pinkie Pie! by GearsGearsEverywhere has just been edited today and it looks like its been completed! Hooray! Gears, if you're still around here, thank you for giving us a proper ending. Here's a link for anyone interested : http://pastebin.com/UMhEaZ6n
So now that makes it up to 3 complete stories after like what, 12 threads? Wooo!

Next up, my computer is alive again! It feels great to finally be on it after a few weeks.

Lastly, its the last week of school for me until next year so I've got all the projects that I've been redoing be handed in. I'm going to party with friends this upcoming weekend so I'll be able to continue working on the Luna story after it.

So is anyone hyped for The Force Awakens?

>>25777330
Definitely one of the oldest. The only other story that hasn't been complete and that is still around is Helianon's Scootaloo story.

>>25775864
Enjoying this story very much.

>>25775537
Nice to see a changeling story. Fairly interesting so far.

>>25777016
Thread hasn't even reached half way to the bump limit. We still got plenty of time to go.
>>
File: XJuI7vD.gif (2MB, 468x263px) Image search: [Google]
XJuI7vD.gif
2MB, 468x263px
>>25777420
brushie brushie?
>>
>>25774291
>Implying Skittles' new master doesn't suffer a tragic death while murdering the sadist
God, It's like you guys don't even know how to write grey endings.
>>
File: FAhype.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FAhype.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
>>25777610
I'm pretty hyped for TFA. Got some tickets for airings on sunday.
>>
>>25777701
I wish i had the full scene
>>
>>25769092
bump
>>
File: 1449632959635.png (4MB, 2000x3455px) Image search: [Google]
1449632959635.png
4MB, 2000x3455px
>>25777610
Patiently awaiting for more luna
>>
>>25769092
bump
>>
>>25778660
I think that there could be a lot of potential with either Celestia and Luna.
>>
>>25773033
Now now, Anon, no reason to get all pissy.
>>
>>25779366
CAAAARLOOOOS
>>
>>25777610
good news indeed. Though it's been so long i can't hardly even remember where he stopped.

AnD I was hoping for some nonsexual pony cuddels. But i guess she probably has a ways to go before that.
>>
>>25770159
continue when ?
>>
If your slave doesn't look like this when you walk in the room you're not doing it right.
>>
>>25779750
Skittles' previous owner pls go
>>
>>25779750
>allowing them to look terrified when you walk into the room.
>not training then to look absolutely elated at the opportunity to serve and please their master.
Rookie confirmed
>>
>>25779750
>>25779826
I'd much prefer she look like this
https://derpicdn.net/img/2015/6/14/916598/large.png
or this
https://derpicdn.net/img/2014/5/14/626290/large.jpg
When I walk into the room.
>>
File: 1437251833064.png (340KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1437251833064.png
340KB, 750x750px
>>25779745
Soon.
Just want to get a healthy sized green dump ready.
>>
File: medium.png (288KB, 719x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
288KB, 719x600px
>>25779863
>>
>>25779869
You're a king

among horsefuckers, mind you, but a king
>>
>>25770041
More goddamnit
>>
File: 1423553617265.gif (860KB, 455x253px) Image search: [Google]
1423553617265.gif
860KB, 455x253px
>>25770041
MOAR
>>
>>25776124
>>25776207
>>25776237
My anon is a rather laid back, if a bit slow, anon
He saw one similarity between aliens and changelings and went with it. because he's a fuck.
Also I havnt seen invasion of the body snatchers
>>
>>25777610
>GGE updated
Cool. Even if he doesn't write anymore, it's at least good to see the end of that put into the pastebin.

>TFA
Nohype. Everything Disney has done so far has only filled me with depression and horror at where they may go next.
>>
>>25777581
>implying I want some 3dpd whore that's just going to spend all my money and cheat on me instead of my pure innocent perfect virgin pone waifu who loves and adores me and would never do anything to hurt me
>>
>>25780578

So far, the reviews have been good. I'm more optimistic.
>>
>>25770041
>you give her another gentle squeeze before getting out of bed
>she's right on your heels, not wanting to let you out of her sight after that terrible nightmare
"Stay here, I'm just going to clean up, I'll be right back," you say as you lift her back onto the bed
>"Y..you promise?"
"I promise," you say, running your fingers through her mane before departing to the bathroom
>the sink is soon spattered crimson as you tend to your bloodied nose
>she got you pretty good, while the bleeding has slowed it hasn't stopped entirely
>you hold some fresh toilet paper over your nostrils and tilt your head slightly as you toss your soiled pajama top aside with a sigh
>this might be more than you bargained for
>it takes a good fifteen minutes for the bleeding to finally stop
>you take a warm, damp towel and run it over your face and chest before heading back to bed
>Skittles is there curled up under the covers waiting for you, her eyes wide open
>she looks physically comfortable, but she's still trembling from her bad dream
>you slide into bed facing her and put an arm around her, pulling her against your bare chest
>her silky smooth wings and soft fur feel heavenly against your skin and you find yourself pulling her even tighter against you, resting your chin on top of her head, doing your best to make her feel safe and secure
"You're gonna be okay, Skittles," you murmur to her
>you run your hand over her chest and belly as you begin to hum softly to her until she relaxes enough to fall back to sleep
>>
File: 1445642688254.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1445642688254.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>25780856
HE'S BACK!!!!
>>
>>25780856
thank you
>>
>>25781025
Yeeaah skittles, please go on, the story is amazing, I want to see skittles finally happy
>>
>>25777610
I'll be waiting...like I have for 3 trends. Anyways have a fucking awesome day.
>>
>>25780856

good return anonnymous
>>
>>25769535

>>25769535

>Your squad and the Brazilians you are attached with are sitting around a bonfire, getting drunk as fuck.
>Suspended over the fire by a spit is the skinned, sizzling corpse of a royal guard, a unicorn mare.
>You don't care how immoral what you're about to do is, you haven't eaten anything other than meager, heavily processed rations for four years.
>Just the thought of something fresh makes you salivate.
>People saw meat off its body with combat knives in a fashion as orderly as 35 wasted soldiers can muster.
>You get some leg meat and stumble back to the log you were sitting on, taking a bite of the morsel.
>Tastes decent...
>The 20-odd POWs, guarded by a few sober group members, are completely mortified, some crying or retching at what they see.
>The leader of the Brazilian platoon removes the roasted guard's horn with his machete, and gives it to your sergeant.
>A fine souvenir from your time in the Amazon, if you do say so yourself.

>When you open your eyes, you are no longer in the rainforest.
>Nope, you're in bed, at home, and you've put those times behind you.
>People did crazy shit during the war...
>You pull on some decent clothes while thinking about what to make for breakfast.
>Wonder what Soarin would eat?
>You'll just go with cereal.
>It's hard to go wrong with that.

Hate to end the post at such an awkward place here, but I'm running on midnight oil, and some green is better than none, right?
Also, should I post an explanation of what happened in this world so you know what's going on?
>>
>>25781226
Yes
>>
>>25781282
Kinda shitty explanation, but it'll do:
Celestia had to move her country to another planet because reasons. In order to do that, she had to use strong, slow-acting magic that heavily affected the place where she was going to move Equestria to. That happened to be a spot in between Guinea and Brazil, in the Atlantic Ocean. The magic appeared there about 2 years before the actual continent, and, because of a miscalculation, began to unintentionally fuck with the local diseases, which created almost-incurable strains of Ebola, Malaria, and Dengue Fever that wiped out ~25% of the world's population. Equestria finally appeared, and a few neighboring countries and others declared war because they were salty (and not exactly in their right minds) after Celestia admitted the plagues were basically her fault.
>>
>>25775537
moar soon?
>>
>>25780856
I might actually sit down and write out a bigger chunk of Skittles green this weekend. During the week these little 1-2 post updates are the best I can do. Sorry about that.
>>
>>25782023
YOU BETTER BE SORRY, YOU SACK OF SHIT, HOW DARE TAKE TIME OUT OF YOUR LIFE TO ENTERTAIN PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET, AT OUR EVERY WHIM!!!
>>
>>25782023
And while you're at it, in the name option put Skittles, so it is easier to spot.
>>
>>25782023
how about you unwrite everything you've written so far instead?
>>
>>25782328
Is your posterior perturbed, Anon?
>>
>>25782023
Don't worry, SkittlesAnon, your work causes my soul to have a boner.
>>
>>25782358
Fuck off you disgusting piss fetishist.
>>
>>25782464
Someone's derriere is devastated.
>>
>>25782023
Kill yourself piss fag.
>>
File: soon.png (166KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
166KB, 1100x1100px
>>25781787
I'm working on it
>>
File: 1448482243493.jpg (14KB, 449x325px) Image search: [Google]
1448482243493.jpg
14KB, 449x325px
>>25782517
>>25782464
>>25782328
>>25782125
autism
>>25782023
don't worry, you can post even in 16/12/2017
>>
File: 1448472278259.jpg (6KB, 156x225px) Image search: [Google]
1448472278259.jpg
6KB, 156x225px
>>25782464
>>25782517
Kill yourselves faggots.

Don't listen to em skittleswritefag.
>>
>>25782560
>>25782565
Death to all piss fetishists.
>>
File: p33103401.jpg (148KB, 755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
p33103401.jpg
148KB, 755x1000px
>>25782328
>>25782464
>>25782517
>>25782599
>>
>>25782599
>not wanting to drink your waifu's yummy pony pee
disdainforplebs.jpg
>>
>>25781226
Loving it.
>Tfw you will never serve in the pony-human war
>>
>>25782599
this is the reason that we still need hitler autistic nigger
>>
>>25782645
>>25782661
Piss fetishists deserve to be tortured to death slowly over several months.
>>
>>25782758
NO, UNGRATED FAGS SHOULD BE CASTRATED
>>
File: b8detectedponystyle.png (971KB, 958x1074px) Image search: [Google]
b8detectedponystyle.png
971KB, 958x1074px
>>25782786
>>
>>25782758
Taking the bait anyways but why does liking the story mean that i automatically have a piss fetish? I sure dont.
>>
>>25782816
Don't worry, he's just confused, he got us mixed up with whoever liked that story about Rarity being used as a urinal.
>>
>>25782801
Ich werde dich in den Arsch so hart, dass Sie auf Krücken gehen für vier Monate und wenn Scheiße du nicht mehr versuchen setzen
>>
>>25782886

sorry, im not into anal
>>
>>25782560
>not recognizing sarcasm
double autism.
>>
>>25782930
alle mit Interesse, was Sie wollen.
>>
>>25772253
“I don’t think so.”
>”Why?” Redheart asks, scrunching her muzzle. “Are you going to do something even worse to her?”
“No – god, no!”
>”Then why would you say that?”
“Because… because I was just here to get pills for my other ponies.”
>The corner of the nurse’s mouth curls up in a half-smile.
>”See? Lucky.”
>The mare stands and pats you on the knee – as if you were the one that needs comforting.
>”I have to go back to Doctor Alda,” she tells you. “Do you have a list of what you need?”
“I… um… maybe…”
>You lean to one side and pull your wallet out to retrieve the list Maud had written.
>Redheart frowns when you hold it out to her.
>”These are tractor parts –“
“No, the thing at the bottom.”
>”Oh. Right,” she mumbles, shaking her head in a pointless attempt to clear it. “When she gets back, give that to Minuette.”
>You nod and the mare begins to walk away.
>She only gets a few steps before turning back to face you.
>”Sorry, sorry, I should have brought this up earlier –“
>You give her a shrug and a smile.
>” – but it’ll be at least an hour before we feel comfortable releasing her. We’ll see exactly how long once she wakes up, so be prepared for a bit of a wait.”
“Sure.”
>She takes another step – almost. Her hoof is hovering an inch from the ground when she freezes and looks back at you again.
>>
>>25782981
>”Actually, it’ll be an hour until Doctor Alda feels comfortable,” Redheart confesses. “I’d rather keep Silver Spoon here for a few days, but…”
>She sighs.
>”… but that’s not my call to make.”
“Because you’re just a pony?”
>”That has nothing to do with it,” Redheart huffs with annoyance. “He gets to make the call because he’s the doctor and I’m his nurse.”
>You laugh silently – Apple Bloom wouldn’t have given up that quickly if she thought you were making a mistake.
>She never does.
>You think about saying something, but the nurse is already trotting out stiffly.
>Anyway, you can’t afford to spend that much time away from the farm.
>Even if they ponies don’t need you to run things, they need the tractor parts you have in the back of your truck.
>You’re just settling back with a magazine from the table beside you when your phone rings.
>It takes a minute for you to pull it free from your pocket.
>You sigh when you see the ID.
“Hi, Lauren.”
>”Hey, where are you?” the woman asks cheerfully. “Almost back?”
“No, I’m still in town.”
>”What the heck?” she growls. “I know you hate everyone n’ everything ‘bout this life, but you can’t just run away again.”
“Look, something came up, okay? I’ll be back as soon as I can.”
>”When’ll *that* be?”
“In…”
>You check your watch.
>Shit.
“If I’m lucky, I’ll be back around dinnertime. You can go home if you want.”
>”No, I’ll stay,” Lauren grumbles softly.
>>
File: Apple Bloom in tub.png (782KB, 731x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Apple Bloom in tub.png
782KB, 731x1024px
>>25783014
>There’s a long, uncomfortable silence before she speaks again.
>“So, what are you doing?”
>That’s a very good question.
>What *are* you doing?
>And how exactly do you tell your neighbor that you just bought a crippled pony whore?
>If you’re smart, you don’t.
>But since you’re you, she’ll find out eventually.
>*Eventually.*
>That doesn’t mean now, or even today.
“Nothing interesting.”
>”Oh. So you’re going to come back now?”
>Lauren giggles at your silence.
>”Well, if not, then whatcha doin’, mister?”
>If you hang up, she’ll just call again.
>She’s bored – she’s got nothing better to do that fucking wardial your phone.
“I’m just waiting.”
>”Uh-huh. For…?”
“Some paperwork and stuff.”
>”If you keep bein’ cagey, you know I’ll just gotta fill in the blanks on my own.”
“Look, I’m busy, so –“
>”Aww, are you buyin’ me a present?”
“No! I’m waiting for someone!”
>”Oh, god, please tell me you ain’t at Sterling Stables,” Lauren hisses, “because if I *ever* find out you went there –“
“NO!”
>Not the way she’s thinking, at least.
>Lunch doesn’t count.
>”Good. You stay away from that place.”
“I plan to.”
>Now that you’ve had a chance to think about it, the food isn’t *that* good.
>Lauren sighs into her phone.
>”Glad to know you have – oh, hold on.”
>There’s a brief pause where you can hear her yelling, but not at who or what.
>”Gotta go – Apple Bloom needs help getting out of the shower.”
“What?”
>”I’ll see you when you get home!”
>>
>>25782816
>>25782833
Skittles has had two scenes involving piss.
>>
>>25782962
Yer what's swollen?
>>
File: glasses_by_handsockz-d6voenz.png (299KB, 941x849px) Image search: [Google]
glasses_by_handsockz-d6voenz.png
299KB, 941x849px
>>25783053
>You stare at your phone’s blank display, trying to figure out what the hell just happened.
>Apparently, there’s a pony in the shower – you get that much.
>It’s the *why* that’s most puzzling. Next to that, Lauren’s involvement seems almost trivial.
>At least you didn’t say anything regrettable.
>The screen goes black, though you don’t notice it for several minutes.
>When you finally do, you stuff it back into your pocket and pick up the magazine again.
>It’s not particularly interesting, but it’s better than nothing.
>You’re halfway through with the receptionist returns with a large bag stuffed with gauze and other supplies.
>Silver Spoon’s blue-framed glasses sit neatly on top.
>She runs off again when you ask about the pills and is back before you can start on the next.
>When you ask about the cost, the unicorn shrugs dismissively.
>”We have your farm’s insurance on file,” she answers, “assuming you kept the same policy…?”
>You nod.
>It seemed good enough when you took a look at it, though you haven’t had a chance to go too in depth.
>“They’ll cover what the Pony Relocation Agency doesn’t.”
“Thank you.”
>You had assumed that would be the case, what with the number of ponies the farm employs in “productive” occupations, but weren’t positive.
>One of these days, you’ll have to read through the entire thing.
>The unicorn smiles bashfully and retreats when you reach for the next magazine.
>Oh, Highlights.
>And someone’s already done all the puzzles.
>Fucker.
>>
>>25783101
>There’s plenty of other magazines to choose from, though, so you reach for the next.
>You lose track of the time, but it has definitely been over an hour by the time the nurse returns.
“She’s awake?”
>”She was, long enough for us to explain the situation,” Redheart responds. “She’s asleep again, but she’ll be…”
>The mare shakes her head after a moment.
>”No, she won’t be okay,” she corrects herself, “but she’s safe to move.”
“What do you mean, ‘she won’t be okay?’”
>”Her master tried to kill her, so what do you think?” the nurse snaps. “Physically, there’ll be scarring and she’ll need rehab to regain full use of her legs, but I suggest you also look into a therapist.”
>Yeah, right.
>”Also, we need you to bring her back in for a checkup in two weeks. I’d like it to be sooner, but…”
>The mare shrugs.
>”Doctor Alda can give you some recommendations then,” she sighs. “Bring your vehicle around to the ER doors and I’ll help you get her in.”
“Shouldn’t I wait until she’s awake?”
>”I’d rather you didn’t,” Redheart answers with a shake of her head. “I know the road out to the farms doesn’t get as much maintenance as they need.”
>True, but it’s not *that* bad.
>“No matter how carefully you drive, she’s going to be bounced around and that’s going to hurt. With luck, Silver Spoon won’t feel any of it.”
>So much for conversation to keep you awake and alert.
>>
>>25783089
The first was seeing how badly she was abused, her thinking that is was an okay thing to do, and the second was her losing control and pissing herself out of fear. Neither of those were really fetish.
>>
>>25783143
>Still, a sleeping mare is better than a screaming, crying one.
“Sure, I’ll go get my truck.”
>You carry the two bags of supplies with you and stow them in the narrow space behind the driver’s seat.
>For a minute, you try to adjust the passenger’s seat, until you realize you have no idea what will be comfortable for the mare.
>Meh, Redheart can help with that.
>She’s waiting outside when you pull around, her face creased in the deepest frown you’ve seen since you last picked up a 2000AD comic.
>”I was hoping for something with a backseat,” she grumbles as you step out. “Couldn’t spring for the extended cab, could you?”
“Not really much point, since I’m alone out on the farm.”
>She looks sharply at you.
“I mean, the only human.”
>”Fine,” she sighs, gesturing for you to open the passenger door.
>The two of you do the best you can for Silver Spoon, but you both worry it won’t be enough.
>In the end, you settle for reclining the seat as far as it will go and bundling the mare up tightly in a fetal position with blankets Redheart brings out.
>The seatbelt won’t do any good in that position, so at the nurse’s prompting you hook a pair of bungee cords around the seat to hold your new pony in place.
>”I think that’s as good as it’s going to get,” Redheart sighs, dropping down to all fours and stepping back. “If anything happens, call us.”
>>
>>25783156
Whatever helps you sleep at night, pissfag.
>>
>>25783202

Technically urine is clean, it is sterile, only containing what waist the body can pass a liquid.

Scat on the other hand... no, not clean, and should be banished to the moon.
>>
>>25783190
“Will do.”
>”If she wakes up, give her one of the painkillers – the *blue* ones. It’ll take the edge off and help her get back to sleep.”
>You nod.
>”And… and…”
“What?”
>”Please don’t make me regret speaking up back in the ER.”
“Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of her.”
>Apple Bloom probably isn’t ready to get back to work completely, but she might be able to help out with Silver Spoon’s care.
>Redheart nods twice.
>When she doesn’t say anything else, you circle around to the driver’s side.
>”Oh, and –“
>You pause with one hand on the door’s handle.
“Yeah?”
>”Avoid the deadzone.”
“I was planning to.”
>You climb into the cab and check on Silver again.
>The straps seem tight and her breathing is deep and regular.
>Fuck, what the hell do you know about this anyway?
>Waiting and checking over and over just means she’ll wake up too soon.
>And yet you can’t help but fiddle with things, trying to make her more comfortable.
>”Just go!”
>Your head spins to look at Redheart – and the faint smile on her face.

>The nurse was right – the roads are poorly maintained.
>You wince sympathetically with every bump and hole you hit, but it’s understandable.
>Only one other car shares the road with you, passing the opposite direction as you near the turnoff.
>No one from the farms – you’re sure of that – so probably someone visiting the memorial.
>Redheart was also right about Silver Spoon - she *is* lucky.
>>
File: 1449813628231.jpg (37KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
1449813628231.jpg
37KB, 500x549px
>>25783202
Why are you even in this thread?

Literally no one brought up piss until you showed up.
>>
>>25783250
Except for the writefag, who also by the way admitted to wanting to take turns with a pony drinking each other's piss.
>>
>>25783282
Okay, and what does that have to do with this thread?
>>
>>25783228
>The mare doesn’t begin to stir until you’re right at the turnoff.
>In your distraction, you miss it, swerving slightly to avoid the bright orange warning sign.
>Today is not your day when it comes to those things.
“Hey, are you awake…?”
>The mare twitches again, whining softly.
“Silver? Are you okay, girl?”
>She groans, but doesn’t seem to hear you.
>The truck coasts to a stop as you gently apply the brakes, keeping to the triangle of dirt between the roads.
>You throw it into park before turning to the mare again.
“Silver Spoon?”
>You reach for her, hesitant to touch the pony lest you accidentally wake her.
“Anything I can do?”
>Your fingers hover just above the blanket.
>She shudders quietly.
>You pull your hand away and lean back in the seat.
“There’s no right answer, is there?”
>Trying to force one of the pills into her would probably do more harm than good.
>Not for the first time, you wish normal medications worked on ponies.
>The driver’s seat creaks as you shift your weight and stare in her direction.
>And sigh.
>Beyond the warning signs, between the pylons, you can see the memorial.
>You’ll never understand why the idiots put it inside the deadzone. Probably some bullshit about “to remind us of our loss” or something.
>You smile – or wince. You’re not sure.
>Someone’s been by recently – probably the car you passed.
>Had to have been.
>The flowers they put at the base of the monument are just beginning to lose their color and turn to dust.
>If they’d been there more than half an hour, they’d be gone already.
>With another sigh, you throw the truck back into gear and guide it onto the bypass.
>Awake or not, you can’t stay here.
>There are too many names on that memorial that you know.
>At least, you assume they’re there.
>You’ve never gone in to check.

end for tonight
>>
>>25783304
Piss fetishists don't belong in a slave pony thread. That's my point.
>>
File: twily the sword.png (367KB, 1122x778px) Image search: [Google]
twily the sword.png
367KB, 1122x778px
I have a real hardon for an edgy Dark Lord-ish Anon cultivating pone into something delightfully wicked.

Just an idea.

>>25783343
Closed minded people don't belong in open-ended topics. Sit the fuck down.
>>
>>25783343
It's slave ponies. The point is to take the story any direction. Usually, to a specific fetish.
>>
>>25783354
>>25783374
Piss and scat are a line that shouldn't be crossed, same with diapers.
>>
>>25783282
You don't understand the concept of Anonymous posting do you? The person expressing those post could or could not be the author of the skiddles story you don't know their anonymous.

>>25783343
Yeah but stories involving pony slaves do sorry if that triggers you but this is 4chan and your an adult if you don't like something don't read it filters exist for a reason

>>25783354
Quite you. Even supporting something reasonable makes it look worse with an obnoxious namefag behind it al la man covered in shit parable.
>>
>more changeling greentext wgen?
>>
>>25783406
Then why don't you sit down and start writing a white knight story to counteract all the people using slave ponies as they rightfully will, since they own them?
>>
>>25783419
When we are done talking about peeing on things.
>>
File: tongue_twi.gif (88KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
tongue_twi.gif
88KB, 300x275px
>>25783406
>>25783410
>>
>>25783406
diapers are autism
>>
>>25783434
>use as they rightfully will
There are some things you don't even do to slaves, anon. Forcing them to drink piss is one of them.
>>
>>25783479
Yes, but then again, 4chan.
>>
>>25783463
Says the person who spurged out last thread cause someone dared to have the word "German" in their name?

Diapers are autistic, but you are far far more.
>>
>>25783479
Skittles wasn't forced to drink piss, she did it willingly because she wanted to please her master.
>>
>>25783500
fuckoff, you are nothing else but a faggot
>>
>>25782886
Ah, docka morpher
>>
>>25783534
Only because her previous master forced her to and severely abused her if she refused...
>>
>>25783561
And the story starts after that, and the new owner is quick to tell her not to do it again.
>>
>>25783601
She still drank piss as a direct result of physical abuse and cruel psychological conditioning.
>>
File: 1448460415956.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448460415956.gif
1MB, 250x250px
Holy fuck the shitfest of butthurt anons is real. Why dont you all shut the fuck up and stop feeding eachother with endless b8.
>>
>>25783658
Kill yourself pissfag.
>>
>>25783658
Because it is the lifecycle of a general. Soon there will be an entire thread dedicated to arguing without stories in it. Then half the writers will leave.
>>
>>25775537
http://pastebin.com/CndZXCih
---------------
>Ling leans forward into her seat
>Completely focused on the TV while you make your popcorn
>POP POP POP
>She screams out and jumps back looking around in panic
>You gasp and rush into the living , only to see Ling curled up under a cushion, her horn sticking out making her obvious
“Uh, Ling, its okay..”
>She gulps and slowly pokes her head out “I heard the things again”
“Uh, what?”
>“the things, from…when they started catch-” She gulps
“Catch? You mean catching you?”
>She just nods
>Oh….what kind of weapon sounds like popcorn?
>Well you did hear that the black ponies put up a fight
>Now you understand what the black ponies were
>You walk over and slowly take her chin into your palm
“I thought you were a big hard core super spy”
>she grunts quietly, wiggling deeper into the couch
> “w..well yeah..of course I am…”
>“but..sometimes I get spooked”
>You roll your eyes and carefully pluck her from the cushions, patting her head
“Its just popcorn, don’t worry”
>She looks suspiciously at you, but sees your eyes, sincere and understanding
>Ling slowly comes out of the cushions and sits on top of the couch
>Geez you hope she doesn’t respond that badly to the movies
>After retrieving the buttery goodness from the microwave, you plop down beside the spooked little changeling and smile over at her
“Movie and popcorn, trust me, it’s the best”
>She just nods and scoots a little closer to you
>You offer out the bag and, confusingly enough, she can grab the popcorn with her hoof
>the hooked part of her hoof makes a neat scoop
>You watch her eat but realize you forgot a serious question
>Those fangs
>or….were they even suppose to be fangs?
>You press play on the movie and it begins with the slow intro of the ship
“so, uh. I have a question”
>Ling looks up to you and head tilts
>Oh god that’s cute
>>
>>25783343
>>25783406
>>25783479
Does it occur to you that the piss drinking part of that story was supposed to be disgusting and shocking? Does the fact that Anon immediately flipped out and ordered her never do it again suggest that this is a fetish story?

Nigger that bit of the story was used to convey how horrible RD previous master was and how fucked up she is now that she would immediately assume that's what Anon wants. If it was a piss fetish story I imagine Anon would have let her continue doing that the story would probably focus on it.

Guess what it doesn't.

Calm your tits down the scene was supposed to be disturbing and evidently it worked since your so triggered right now, but its not the focus of the story the focus is rehabilitating an obviously broken and traumatized pony. Not drinking piss.

The fact that you are unable to focus on any other element in the story and immediately cry out disgusting piss fetishes makes me think the anon doth protest to much.

>>25783542
>N-no you. F-faggot

Holy shit I was joking earlier when I called you 13 year old, but Christ are you actually 13? Cause if that's the best comeback you can muster... shit you might be.

You need to be 18 bud to use the sight so uhh wait about 5 years then come back.
>>
>>25783706

anons going to ask if she eats meat, isnt he?
>>
>>25783714
kek, i am 26
>>
>>25783752
The correct answer is always, "Not on the first date."
>>
I have a story I want to write, but I'm starting to think the back story is stupid.
>>
>>25783658
>Why don't you all stop arguing?
>>
>>25783796

...I ment in the sense of a carnivore.
>>
>>25783714
Maybe you missed the part where the writefag admitted to wanting to make a pony drink his piss and to drink a ponys piss as well. Piss comes up twice in his story, three times if you include the nightmare, that's not a coincidence.
>>
>>25783714
I was with you till you misspelled "site"

Color me triggered
>>
>>25783813
This guy makes me sad, guys.
Why doesn't he just leave?
>>
>>25783808
Because people have different opinions on the internet.

>>25783805
Could be worse. Post it.

>>25783812
I know what you meant.

>>25783813
>Day pony piss in Equestria/slave Earth.
>You cannot housetrain a pony.
>They don't have indoor plumbing.
>The solution of course is to have bathroom attendants that drink your pee.
>Fucking gross man.
>You built a toilet for them and now you are being burned at the stake for witchcraft.
>Ponies a shit.
>>
>>25783840
Not until you degenerate pissfags admit you're wrong and leave.
>>
>>25783868
I don't like it either, but I'm not sitting here whining about it like a fucking child.
These faggots have every right to write whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>25783858
I have to put the back story to paper
give me 20 minutes
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>25783813
By hitting control F, and hiding all posts with the word urine, pee, or piss, you can effectively never get your little feelings hurt ever again, no matter the story's context.
>>
File: 06a.png (155KB, 647x1024px) Image search: [Google]
06a.png
155KB, 647x1024px
>>25783706
(Enjoy my shitty photoshop job)
>Lings confused head tilt turns into a gentle smile
>Those bright blue eyes staring up at you
>Oh god
>“Yes?”
“What’s up with those?”
>You give one of the fangs a poke
>She jerks her head away and grunts
>“don’t touch”
>You shrug
>“I USED to have two amazing fangs, big white and always sharp”
>You blink and lean down to look
>Her breath is strangely sweet
>Like, roses and chocolate sweet
“oh..yeah..looks like they were broken?”
>She scoffs and shakes her head “Of course not! I wouldn’t be so stupid!”
>“Those other humans, the ones with the guns and whips, I bit one”
>You blink and lean back, looking at her mouth and remembering it can stretch kind of far
>“so they….hit me…with a metal rod, then stomped pretty hard, said I wasn't good enough for the snips“
>She sighs softly and looks down, touching her stubby fangs
>“Of course they brought me to some kind of electrical stone grinder and held my head down to it”
>Holy shit she’s tough, she isn‘t even flinching at the memory
“Hold on, you‘re telling me they did that, but you aren‘t even bothered“
>>
>>25783858
I want to eat pony shit. After all we're all about being open minded around here right guys? Maybe I'll even include it in graphic detail in a fic, it'll be the best shit eating scene ever! I'll totally play it off as incidental to the story and not the focus of it so other degenerates can rush to white knight for me when someone calls me out for being a sick fuck!
>>
>>25783906

>Cringing at ho painful that must have been for her

>>25783930

go eat shit and die somewhere else
>>
>>25783930
Go eat your shit somewhere else you sick fuck.
>>
>>25783813

Would you be so kind as to show when outside of the story that the skittles anon actually said this?
>>
>>25783930
Already been done in a fic called "Pony Steak Sauce." I don't recommend it.
>>
>>25783954
Check the last thread.
>>
>>25783813
>where the writefag admitted to wanting to make a pony drink his piss and to drink a ponys piss as well.

Show me the post m8 and prove to me it was the writefag and not some random anon with some random fetish.

>>25783813
>Piss comes up twice in his story, three times if you include the nightmare, that's not a coincidence

So let me get this straight. The presence of something is enough for it to be considered fetish material. Not it being presented in a sexual way but it just being there is enough for something to be a fetish in your eyes? Is that right?

Okay then well then every single one of the stories that are being writen right now a are a mixture of gore, snuff, NTR, tourture porn and rape fetishes cause every single story here has used one of those elements in some way to present horror/bad situation and to you that's enough to be considered fetishistic.

This entire thread is filled with no good degenerates and 0 quality non fetish writing you might as well leave cause there's nothing good here to you.

>>25783822
lel. This kills the grammar nazi.

I'm sorry anon I will immeaditally commit Sudoku for my crimes

>>25783782
You do know that just makes it worse that you can be mistaken as 13 on the internet right?
>>
>>25783959
I'm gonna write a sequel
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, the autism is STRONG in here. Whichever stupid nigger doesn't like piss: Nobody fucking cares. Stop whining like a little bitch. I don't know what else to say; nobody cares what you want, faggot. Just all of you, shut the fuck up and give us green. Fuck's sake, this is the website that would post gore and the most depraved shit you could find, and now we get page after page of whiny little autistic cunts who are HONESTLY UPSET that PISS, the most mild of fetishes, is included in a story, in a thread they don't even have to be in.

tl;dr: kill yourself
>>
Hey Anons, would the majority of these stories be classifies as "nurture porn"?

Cause I like the idea of caring for a post abuse pony, but not the actual act of abuse.
>>
>>25783982
I'm not a grammar Nazi.
I just have an extreme grammar fetish.

Also, I think its sexy when you make logical arguments against annoying anons
>>
>>25783868
>STOP HAVING BAD FUN WRONG!
>>
>>25784031
I can agree with this
>>
>>25783946
imagine holding your teeth on a belt sander
Enjoy.
I originally was going into more detail in it, but I had to stop writing it.
>>
>>25784029
Fuck off pissfag apologist.
>>
>>25784036
This gave me a hearty chuckle
>>
>>25769092
man we are cheweing though these threads every two days. jeese. not even a quarter done with a chapter i started last thread went down.
>>
>>25784029
>You hide inside the pet carrier.
>Master is yelling at the computer again.
>You don't like it when he does that, but it's better than when he is focused on you.
>He makes you do things.
>Awful things.
>You're pretty sure he bought you because he is shit at video games and needed someone without thumbs to play against.
>He's so shit you still beat him 1 out of 3 times.
>>
>>25783982
meh, i sincerely don't give a fuck
>>
>>25784085
>my sides
>>
>>25783906
you are the new picasso
>>
>>25783305
God this hurts
>>
>>25784085
>But those times usually end with him beating you.
>Even when you're honestly trying to lose.
>>
File: 1448245781512.png (128KB, 446x451px) Image search: [Google]
1448245781512.png
128KB, 446x451px
>>25784061
We get it. You dont like piss fetishes. What are you trying to tell us that you havent already said yet? Seriously, fuck off mate.

>inb4 i get called a pissfag for simply being against this butthurt anon
>>
>>25783982
>>25783982
newfag stop responding to it. You're just pushing the thread closer to bump limit and shitting it up as well. If you want to do something just report his post as off topic and ignore them.
>>
>>25784085
>>25784092
>>25784061

Yes, perfect. Anon calls you a bunch of autistic faggots, and you proceed to prove him right.
>>
>>25784061
Piss off fuckfag apologist.
>>
File: rarity newspaper.gif (364KB, 294x315px) Image search: [Google]
rarity newspaper.gif
364KB, 294x315px
We made it so many threads as generally well-mannered, cooperative, civil human beings.

And then a bunch of whiny eunuchs had to throw a tantrum over a piss drinker.

Just go the fuck to bed. Jesus fucking christ, I'm an agitator and I love drama, but this is just fucking pathetic.

It takes 34 muscles to type and 0 muscles to SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
Someone write a green with slaves that are eager for their master's piss just to fuck with this guy.
>>
>>25784031
Yeah I could see that being a good term for this.

I mean in reality most of us are just living out some sort of savior complex we're harboring and attaching some innate desire for companionship/love to it.

So yeah nurture porn fits.

>>25784143
>Damage control initiated

Being a cunt and arguing about a topic isn't against the rules. However telling people to frivolously report a post en mass is. So don't do that anon.
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>25784169
You know what there should be? An option for anons to vote ban shitstains like him for being extremely autistic and undesirable. Something like a ban that only restricts being able to post in that thread.
>>
>>25784202
Do not do this.
Just forget about him and carry on.
He will leave when we stop acknowledging him.
>>
>>25784229

+1
>>
File: 1447475630856.png (144KB, 383x382px) Image search: [Google]
1447475630856.png
144KB, 383x382px
>>25784202
Hahaha yes please.
>>
>>25784061

>You are Anon
>You've bought a slave pony
>And boy oh BOY do you have to take a tinkle.
>You've got aaaall sorts of piss inside of you
>It's something like two PM, and you didn't have time to take your morning piss.
>BUT LUCKY FOR FUCKING YOU
>You've got a slave pony waiting for you.
>You've broken her in so she is fucking DOWN with drinking your piss.
>Shit's so cash.
>The tiny pone looks up at you in fear.
>The stench of ammonia (that's a chemical in your piss, because I'm guessing that you didn't know) is strong in that one closet you have for her to sleep in.
>She used to have bright white fur, but son it's going to take some serious bleach work to get the orange out of her coat.
>Her purple mane is just CAKED with dry urine, and it looks like it'll never again have that lustre that it used to have.
>No words are needed. Piss-pony lays on her back, opens her mouth, and you unleash yourself.
>Deep orange piss - you DID forget about your morning relief - floods her mouth, and she struggles to keep up with your flow.
>Some of it spills out onto her cheeks and chest, but you don't mind. You don't punish her if she can't take it all.
>In fact, you prefer it when she's messy.
>You get SUCH a boner when you see that dead look in her eyes.
>This is her life forever, and she knows.
>But, you don't fuck your toilet.
>That's what the blue bird-pony is for.

How do you like my green, faggots? Do you not like the piss? Is it too much?

WHO WANTS MORE
>>
File: react_shy_mic.png (216KB, 639x490px) Image search: [Google]
react_shy_mic.png
216KB, 639x490px
>>25784229
>>25784239
>decide to wave my 14 inch rhetoric penis on the internet
>at least one anon recognizes my petty glory

No sarcasm: It means a lot, Anon. I'll be able to roll away from my laptop right now and sleep better because of it.

>>25784242
>>25784238
These anons get it.
>>
File: 1449496533690.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449496533690.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>25784244
Kek.
>>
>>25784244
>orange piss
The fuck? Is anon Chester Cheetah?
>>
Jesus christ this thread went downhill suddenly
>>
>>25784303

more changeling greentext when
>>
>>25784229
+1 from me too. This guy with his "hurhur pissfag hurhur" is getting pretty annoying.
>>
>>25784274
He's had all night and all morning to gather all that liquid and concentrate it down to a healthy dark, murky orange.

LET'S KEEP GOING

>Piss-pony's rubbing her cunt while you make her drink her pee.
>Oh, she HATED it at first, but now she can't get off without the taste of your piss in her mouth.
>Sexual relief is the only relief that this pony gets.
>She has to pee in a bucket that you only empty a few times a month.
>Sometimes you make her drink it.
>She spills ALL KINDS of squash soup when you make her do that.
>Sometimes, when you have to pee in the middle of the night, you'll go into her closet and she'll be asleep.
>You gently ease your way into her pooper, and unleash yourself inside of her bowels.
>She knows what you've done the next morning when she has to use her piss bucket for shitting.
>Sometimes you mix those two buckets up.
>Still make her drink it, though.
>You love your pony slaves.
>>
>>25784303
There has been a disburbance. Have you felt it?
>>
>>25784330
See you later, fuckers.
>>
>>25784143
Oh no not the bump limit. If that happens we'll have to make another thread which as you all know we only have a limited number of threads.

Bitching and arguing is par for the course just deal with man.

>>25784092
Which is why you keep responding to him right?

>>25784169
>Getting triggered by other people getting triggered

Whoa there friendo calm down you might kill yourself if you stay here.

>>25784229
That is so open to abusive especially here its not even funny.

Of course we should do it good way to filter out all the kiddos who don't know how to change their IP address

>>25784330
Keep going
>>
>>25784252
You're quite welcome my mang. Have a good night sleep.
>>
You pissfags are only proving me right with this degeneracy.
>>
>>25784352
How about where you have the option to hide post, you can hide all following posts by poster?
>>
>>25784369
That defeats the purpose of an anonymous image board, anon.
>>
>>25784369
That already exist its called the filter.
>>
File: 1449462728399.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1449462728399.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>25784330
This keeps getting funnier.

What's next? Anon using her mouth as a toilet bowl to shit in?
>>
File: 1447815353458.png (124KB, 358x272px) Image search: [Google]
1447815353458.png
124KB, 358x272px
>>25784364
Why are you still here then?
>>
more changeling greentext when?
>>
>>25784169
>Bitching about bitching
You really have no idea where you are or have any self awareness do you? Apparently having fun mocking an autist is only bad when your not doing it. Fuck off and let the lads have fun arguments are 40% of the reason I come here.
>>
>>25784352
>Keep going
Fuck, really? Okay.

>Now plumbing is expensive.
>Why else would you be peeing inside of a tiny horse?!
>But you're a smart nigger!
>You've got like three other ponies, right?
>Well you just form a chain where the front one pisses into the middle one's mouth, and that middle one has to drink that doubly-processed urine, and then SHE has to go to your piss closet and make piss-pony drink HER urine.
>Have you ever pissed into a slave pony's vagina?
>YOU have.
>Much like piss pony, they get their rocks off to this kinda stuff.
>It's the weirdest fucking thing.
>but BOY HOWDY do they love it.
>You'd use them as shitholes too, but you don't want to clean up the pony's shit-vomit.
>You always puke on your first try.
>It's bad enough that the purple one with the horn sneaks into your bed at night while you're asleep, latches onto your penis, and fucking pushes a hoof on your bladder so that you forcefully piss into her mouth.
>The only way you know this is happening is when there's a pony in your bed, ponycum all over your legs, and no breakfast for piss-pony.
>You make her trade places with piss-pony for a week when that happens.
>And by god you make her drink from her piss bucket.

I'm done. This is getting too weird for me.
>>
>>25784364
>Shaming pissfags to hide own closet pissfaggotry
>>
File: 1448246288146.png (71KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
1448246288146.png
71KB, 280x261px
>>25784421
Top kek
>>
I fucking hope skittles anon dies for the autism he's stirred up here.
>>
>>25784338
Like a thousand slave ponies pissing at once.
The horror
>>25784318
I originally wrote it to comply with some anons complaining that when the americans went to sleep there was no text
Being that I cant sleep for shit, I'm going to post my last prewritten bit up for now, and post some more about the two watching the movies later on tonight when the anger calms down
>>
>>25784420
>bitching about bitching about bitching
You're just as bad anon.
>>
>>25784453
Well you're the one who fucking started all this with your complaining.
>>
>>25784475
Yes, but I'm honest with myself I want to argue and mock. I'm not going to pretend that I'm standing on some superior moral ground to both sides going "ugh how dare you argue on 4chan'. Cause that would be retarded.
>>
>>25783906
Sorry for all this, Fireking. Please continue.
>>
>>25784493
This is great filler between Skittle posts
>>
>>25784143
Stop moving the goal post and address the points presented to you. You know how debates work yes?
>>
>>25783906
>“…..Why would I? I have memories of worse happening “
>Hm….must come with the territory of shared minds…
“You remember what other warriors have seen?”
>She nods “You get used to things like that, but, humans are..the worst”
>cant deny that
“But scared of popcorn?”
>“It took me by surprise!”
“okay okay”
>You rub her head playfully and she gives a hiss
“Why’ve you been so nice anyway?”
>“why not? I mean, I can’t really loose much by cooperating, but I can loose it all by fighting”
>She takes in a breath, going in to lean on you, but her head moves back and she ends up leaning into the couch
>“Its only logical”
>and so, you see the movie actually begin
>She stares at it “Wow. Moving pictures..”
>They’re on the wake up scene
>Ling is now into it
>“I know humans are dangerous. But you can fly through space and sleep for years?”
>You think about that
>the Equestrian fights did advance some technology, even helping with electric cars
>At the cost of weaker unicorns
>So no, not much has advanced
“No, not really, I mean, we can send stuff into space, but we can barely make it out of our own solar system, much less that far”
>Ling presses her flank into you as she stares at the screen
>“Solar system? I HEARD of some places orbiting around the sun..is that true?”
>You nod and chuckle, patting her head
>She recoils with that same hiss
“Yeah, our planet circles the sun”
>“Wow….the pony princess always did that for us..”
“wait, control over the-”
>She cuts you off and waves her hoof in your face
>You look up
>They’re hearing the transmission
>“shhhh! They saw something!!”
“Heard”
>“whatever”
>>
Alright guys this is the back story for a bit of writefaggotry I’m going to start

In 1888 portal opened in Cleveland Ohio, which at the time wasn’t a shit hole. The second industrial revolution was in full swing by this point. This led to humanity using Equestria as a major trade partner for gems, iron ore, gold, and other valuables. It also meant humanity became more and more intertwined with Equestria. By the turn of the century over 100,000 humans were living in Equestria. Everyone from wealthy businessmen who wanted mountain views and access to their mines or the basic worker in said mines, they were there. This also brought weapons to equestria, Maxim guns, rifles and even mortars. Then in 1914 on the eve of the Great War, the portal closed suddenly. The initial response by both sides was panic, without access to the mines, many companies went broke in the human world, while the workers and managers found themselves stuck in a foreign land, cut off from home.
>>
>>25784515
I have only a few ideas written down, very little of this greentext is prewritten, so expect the updates to be slow. and will be focused around 12pm est or later, at times when most other american writefags are going to sleep.
>>
>>25784516
Perhaps so but all this non-sense arguing might turn off newcomers and seasoned veterans from visiting this thread.
>>
>>25784534
A human congress was quickly formed to keep order in the rising panic of the human populance. This congress was officially covered by the Equestrian Crown. This also meant it had more power than the royal court due to loopholes found by a few clever lawyers from Standard Oil. It didn’t take long for a anti-royal sentiment to take over the congress, despite resistance from the equalists in the congress, as they became known later on in history books. Plans were quickly drawn up in secret to take the nation from the royal’s and establish a human led democracy.
>>
>>25784558
Pretty interesting idea. Go for it.
>>
>>25784550
Dude, I've been posting in pony story threads since 1993. You won't scare me off with this petty bullshit.
>>
>>25784558
What pony is going to be focused on?
>>
>>25784558
45,000 humans, armed with everything from maxim machine guns to sharps rifles and Colt SAA revolvers marched on Canterlot. Despite resistance from the Royal Guard and some civilians, nothing slowed the human army. In the time the humans marched from southern Equestria to Canterlot, 90,000 ponies had been killed or captured to be used as slaves. Celestia, in an attempt to reduce the suffering her people had to face, surrendered a week and a half into the war. She signed treaty after treaty at gunpoint, and she was never given a chance to read them. She had quite literally signed her entire nation into slavery
>>
>>25784595
Once I get there
Mane 6 in general
Back story needs to be explained because a 30 second covering of it in story wont make any sense.
>>
File: teacup-man.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
teacup-man.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>25784575
Not sure if joke or serious
>>
File: Morpheus2.jpg (174KB, 560x506px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus2.jpg
174KB, 560x506px
>>25784550
>>
>>25784532
oh yeah, Thats all for now. My story isn't a CYOA but I am cool to take suggestions.
>>
>>25784550
People who aren't willing or unable to deal with shitposts. fucking around, or FUN are not my niggers and I don't want to hang out with them.

Calm down. Your here to enjoy yourself right?
>>
>>25784532
>inb4 a bunch of posts focusing on retelling the Alien movie storyline
Please don't let me be right
>>
>>25784532
>I can’t really loose much by cooperating, but I can loose it all by fighting
>Loose
Anon, please stop. The word you are looking for is lose.

Loose is what your asshole is from taking all that horsecock.
>>
>>25784603

It's been fifteen years since almost every single pony in equestria had been signed into slavery. Some had escaped slavery just by being rich as hell and paying off people. Others by fleeing the country to the Crystal Empire.

Our hero ,Sir Anon. Y Mouse is a member for the human congress and a plantation owner. He currently owns Rarity, AJ, RD, Big Mac, and some other background characters that may or may not die in a thresher accident.

President Robert A. Jackson is the reason that Equestria is in this mess, a southern civil war vet and plantation owner he sowed the seeds of the anti-royal movement and the pro-slavery movement. Also at 82 years old he is the oldest human in Equestria. He currently owns book horses and has control but not ownership of Sun and Moon butt.

Thats all for tonight, its 2;30 in the morning here and its time for sleep.
I'll start back up whenever I get up
>>
>>25784686
>not wanting to see the changeling cry like a bitch when people are dying
I'm not doing the whole story line, just the major points of the movies and some bullshitting or suggested ideas along the way
>>25784702
You're talking to an anon who learned to type less than 6 years ago and is relying on Windows Vista Microsoft word to help him
Which green are you writing for the thread?
>>
>>25784727
I meant stop using loose, not stop writing.
>>
>>25784746
I want to loose my cock in your lose butthole.
>>
>>25784746
If nothing else, hopefully you'll see an improvement as I go along with this, its good practice.
>>
>>25784727
>Which green are you writing for the thread?

That is such a bitch thing to say.
>>
>moar changeling greentext when
>>
>>25785007
>Loose is what your asshole is from taking all that horsecock
So is this
>>
>>25785019
Tomorrow, friend.
>>
>>25784532
>>25784653
You should probably skip to the end of the movie and Ling's reaction unless you plan on making her get jump scared onto Anon's lap.
Don't have any other specific suggestions this time, just a Ling POV to help flesh out her character. That could be a bit complicated because of the hivemind though.
I'm more so interested on the direction you want to take it. Like you said, it's not a CYOA.
>>
>>25785208
I'm only going to write a few scenes of her reactions, I like how the other anons wrote out pony reactions to movies, but that was LoTR which i wouldn't consider a particularly scary movie
Where as with Aliens, I got spooked my first time watching it. Especially when that damn facehugger jumped up, I yelped like a dog
POV isn't a bad idea, I'll see what i can do with it, i did want to throw chrysalis in there in some way and have already considered that while Ling seems sort of melancholy, there's more to her
>>
>>25784421

It's the Pony Pissapede. And it's as bad as stealing forty cakes.
>>
>>25780552
>Also I havnt seen invasion of the body snatchers
Stop writing or whatever it is you're doing, and go watch it.
>>
I have a concept for a green, but I have no skill.

I'm going to wait for a fresh thread before I commit to writing it though.

For writers with experience, have you any tips?
>>
>>25785487
Not much experience in green, but in general, just do what feels right. Once you have a draft, then you can revise it. I've been writing a green I want to share in a document so I can space it out and make sure I cover all my bases. I'd suggest the same strategy to you.
>>
>>25785487
If the concept is good enough, most people won't care about skill.
BUT, you should start writing now so you'll be able to post it once the new thread is up.
Not only that, but the sooner you start, the more time you'll have to revise it. Too often do I see people who post green that hasn't been proof-read, and I don't just mean for grammatical errors. However, like I said, some don't seem to mind a shotty writing job if the plot can keep it afloat, but if you want to go the extra mile, everything you post should be revised to oblivion first.
>>
>>25770540
I can say for your story in particular you've done quite a bit of character development with the ponies and dumped a quite a bit of set up and backstory. And while it was rather good now would be the time to have some action/serious events happen, because it is getting a little boring without well something happening.

>>25773456
Keep going. There wasn't enough presented character wise for either Lyra or Anon to really comment on so I didn't really say anything. That being said I want to see where this going.

>>25773798
Well hello there pretty mare. What are you doing out of your RGRE thread. You know its not safe for pretty things like you here. A little thing like you might get held here against your will and forced to write white knight slave fics that may or may not end in wild horse sex.

In all seriousness I'm hyped to see you start a story over here too. While the reforming a Twilight thing has been done with before I do want to see your take on it as this Twilight seems considerably more broken than Lurkers'.

>>25775864
Good shit senpai. Not entirely sure when or even if this story is going to pick up pacing wise as right now its pretty calming and feels... how do I say this 'real'? Well about as real as pygmy colored horse slaves on Earth can be. Stuffs good.

>>25777044
Sensual Brushy brush, sensual shower, and sensual cuddles? This is going exactly where I want to. Also don't let that other fag get you down slice of life stuff showing ponies human culture is perfectly fine since its their reactions we're after not a rehash of the movie.

1/2
>>
>>25780856
Just saying she's not going to feel safe in her current mind set unless we have her doing something for us. Cause right now she really doesn't understand why we're being so nice. Much like how you don't let someone go cold turkey off heroine you don't give a rehabilitating broken slave absolute freedom. Have her do something for Anon it doesn't matter how trivial or pointless it is so long as she THINKS we want it badly and need her it will comfort her ease her back into thinking for herself again. I dunno have her wash dishes or something.

Needless to say I'm really invested in your story senpai and I really want to see what happens next

.>>25783305
I expect some high tier white knighting and comforting from this Anon now. I love the way anon is developing here how he's being shaped into being nicer to the ponies, but isn't him being fast talked into 'adopting' Silver Spoon more of the same of him taking the easy way out?

The update is good as always m8 it just feels like the story has lost its focus away from the Applebloom thingy. I'm not sure where this is supposed to be heading.

>>25784532
What I said to klaifferon applies to you. So long as the pony/changling's reaction are the focus of the movie segment its fine. Also great set up you have man the whole Anon is befriending a hive by befriending one changeling is a pretty sweet set up and ling is pretty cute for what is supposed to be a 'bad guy'.

Keep goind m80.

>That whole thing about that one Anon flipping out about piss and the entire thread decending upon him like a pack of wolves

Awww I wish I could have been there for that that looked fun. Its not every day you get to see someone get stomped by multiple people like that in quick succession.

2/2
>>
Is sex contract Anon dead? I really wanted to see more of his story and then it just stopped. Did he have pastebin of some sort kinda want to re-read that bit he posted.

Also what happened to that blind Anon story Flutters in it was cute.

Why do good writefags die?
>>
>>25785672
No, I'm here. I just have stuff to do. Real life getting in the way of horsewords and stuff.
>>
>be anon
>browsing web
>find weird balck pone with leg holes
>impulse buy because it looks 'edgey'
>page freezes
>fucking internet explorer.wmv
>go make sandwich.
>come back
>page unfroze
>please wait 2-3 weeks for deleivery
>>
>>25785751

would love feedback
>>
>>25785751
>>25785785
>Anon buys a pony.
Where's the story?
>>
>>25785785
They're is not much to comment on m8
>>
>>25785707
Errm which one are you and could you make a paste/link me to yours regardless
>>
>>25785707
you better fucking get a name for namefagging or something. your stockholm syndrome inducing shenanigans are fucking top unf master
>>
I just wanted to say, to anyone that cared, I have decided to try again at writing some greentext.

Last time, I was super tired, writing on a whim, and not really sure what I wanted to do with the story beyond the basic premise. I feel like I wrote myself into a corner. Not really liking the direction I was headed, I decided to abandon that one.

This time, I have written about four posts and outlined the story more. It's a bit slow paced so far, which has me worried, but I'm feeling confident on the direction.

Anyways, here's a couple of posts just to start. Feedback is appreciated.
>>
File: prison_cell.jpg (201KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
prison_cell.jpg
201KB, 620x413px
>Yes, I'm sure he'll be the one.
>...
>...
>...
>You are Anon.
>You open your eyes for what feels like the first time.
>Your head is pounding.
>You see yourself stuck in what looks like a jail cell.
>Nearby, a heated argument between two male voices is heading towards you.
>"Why can't you get it through your thick skull that we should study this creature! He could prove to be a valuable asset."
>"I've seen his kind before. Believe me, the only thing special about them are their spider-like appendages."
>"Perhaps if we can research his anatomy, possibly dissect those 'spider hands', we can make advances in robotics or maybe even prosthetics."
>You see two stallions emerge from down the hall.
>They enter the room and stop just in front of your cell.
>One has a white lab coat draped over him. The other wears a shiny breastplate.
>To your amazement, they were the ones talking.
>You must be dreaming.
>"What is your angle, Doc?"
>"Why, whatever do you mean?"
>"Your attempts to convince me to donate it to your department seem desperate. What is it you actually wish to do with it?"
>The Doc grins. "Isn't it obvious?"
>"Enlighten me."
>>
>>25785858
>"Tell me, what other explanation would you have a creature that magically appeared in the sky and crashed in Equestria?"
>"You think he's some sort of invader?" the stallion says, raising an eyebrow.
>"Precisely. A soldier to conquer this land or even a weapon of some kind. I want to see what makes it tick. I'm sure I could find the answer without..." Doc hesitates for a moment. "Killing it."
>"The humans waging a war with Equestria? They would be mad to even consider it. They can only ever send one every ten or so years."
>"What makes you assume that's a solid limitation, General? They could even be scouts? Hell, they might even be sleep agents. Planting themselves into society only to uproot it."
>"Hm... You almost convinced me..." the General answers sarcastically. "However, I think there are some holes in that. First off, we've monitored everyone of the humans that have come here. Some have even died of old age. None of have disappeared, presumably back to their origins. None of them have even been able to explain how they got here. Even if they were militiant, why would humans invade a place they have no intelligence on? It'd be like sending your armies to the moon."
>Doc stares at the General and eventually sighs. "Looks like I really can't change your mind on this."
>They both turn to face you.
>"So what are you going to do with it?" Doc asks.
>"We'll interview it and sell it like the others," the General answers. He turns and begins walking out of the room, Doc follows suit.
>Doc snorts. "Your department could use some new uniforms."
>>
>>25785813

>>25785820

>2-3 weeks later
>chilling on the couch watching netflix
>doorbell rings
>awnswer it.
>scowling pone at the door, along with sad lookng edgypone thing
>edgepone is hogtied and out cold
>scowlpone says the drug shoud wear off in 2-3 hours.
>sign the bloody paperwork, take edgepone inside, realize edgepone feels like it has a shell instead of fur
>take closer look, edgepone has bug wings and a broken horn
>autistic ocd triggered: edgepone is covered in filth.
>first grab duct tape
>put on swim trunks
>take edgepone to shower, untie it, tape legs to shower basin.
>turn on shower
>edgepone suddenly wakes up
>ohshit.mp3
>>
>>25785861
>hands being anything new and special
I have always hated this head canon.
Minotaurs exist and have hands.
Gryphon talons look no different and function the same as hands.
The only difference is we have 1 more finger.
There is no reason ponies would go apeshit over something they have in their own world.
>>
>>25785646
I've always had it in my head that bug pones are not evil, just desperate. I don't want to give much away on my plans for chrysalis, but she won't be like everyone expects a dictator queen bee to be
Also I probably wont do sexual, or if I do, it will be the end of the story.
>>
>>25785911
Most of them have claws, making it shape and probably unpleasant (unless they take care like a certain dragon).
Minotaurs, yeah they have hands but haven't they been shown to be aggressive?
>>
>>25785968
They freely walk into Equestria and try to sell self help books.... yeah something tells me they aren't exactly at war.
>>
>>25785978
IRON WILL IS HERE TO HELP YOU
>>
>>25785882

>edgepone yells at you
>edgepone has the voice of legion thing going
>nofucksgivin.avi
>edgepone turns head to face you, horn stump glows
>you feel like you just touched one of those electro ball things
>hair goes poofy
>edgepone creis in pain as horn stump fizzles out, goes unconcoius again
>wash edgepone down thoughly becuase you autistic about dirt
>>
>>25785865
stop it
>>
>>25785865
stop it, this is a slave PONY thread
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mq3p60etke1qz4rgp.jpg (109KB, 330x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mq3p60etke1qz4rgp.jpg
109KB, 330x650px
>>25785865
stop it, just stop it
>>
File: 1449422896050.jpg (3KB, 202x192px) Image search: [Google]
1449422896050.jpg
3KB, 202x192px
>>25785861
stop it
>>
>>25785831
>>25785839
http://pastebin.com/u/RPBN
>>
File: j-jonah-jameson-laughing-gif.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
j-jonah-jameson-laughing-gif.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>25784493
>i'm honest with myself
>>
>>25785638
>giving the authors input this much
You're the real MVP
>>
File: 1421940586467.jpg (73KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1421940586467.jpg
73KB, 800x598px
>>25783542
>>
>>25784603
Now to the actual story

>Voting on Bill 2895-02 has ended, final vote is 10 yes, 14 no.
Shit, another fucking day wasted
>With that we close this session, we will reconvene on the 1st of January.

>You are Sir Anon.Y Mouse and another bill has failed
>A bill that was trying to improve conditions in the mines for the slaves down there
>”Master, Darling, should we stop by the gentlemen's club on the way home? A drink may do you well”
“No Rarity, I’ll live.”
>”whatever you say darling”
Your model T was pulled around by the rather rare human servant.
You and Rarity climb in and you begin the trip back to the plantation.
>>
Skittles please.
>>
>>25785672
real life for me as well

and responce to 2 threads ago:
>>25763682
yes, I'm on it

also question where i ask for opinion but will probably do as i wanted anyways:
is flutershy for lewd, or feels only?
>>
>>25780856
>be anon
>get bloody nose by pony
>have pony weep in your army for 2 hours
>bleeding hasn't stopped
>finally tend to wound
>takes another 15 min to stop it
>shirt was only soiled by pones tears and mucus
>means pone must be soiled by 2 hours of nosebleed
>>
Damn this thread got popular real fast.
I love it.
>>
Urge...
to write in...
stuff to piss off shitposter...
rising...

Meh, I'm not that spiteful. Should have more content some time today. Might wait till next thread pops its head up.

Or maybe I'll just stop posting if people with filthy disgusting fetishes are to be shunned.
>>
>>25787679
no fetish shaming, and i need to update this thread still to hope to get into popular stories again
>>
>>25786428
>Say I that I want to argue and wallow in shitstorms
>That is actually what I want to do and exactly what I did

How is that not honest?
>>
>>25787254
Fluttershy is for lewd. Feels should come anyway, but lewd should be there too.
>>
>>25786732
Using the same reaction image used earlier doesn't make it look like someone is agreeing with you it just looks sad man
>>
>>25780707
I would like to see the face of your waifu when she discovers what you write about her.
Nothing, wrong with having a waifu, but masturbating over her abuse, humiliation, and torture is, well, fucked up, and might be a sign of deeper problems.
>>
>>25777044
„Of course i will.“
>“Thanks Anon.“
>once in the bathroom, you decide to start off with the teetbrushing. You'll rather have it done before showering, because then you can go straight to the bed
>grabbing the toothpaste and brush you used yesterday, you sit on the chair
>Sarah follows and sits in front of you
„Could you rather sit on my lap? It'd be probably easier that way.“
>“Sure.“
>she jumps up and sits on your thighs
>„Is this ok?“
„Yup, now if you could open your mouth a bit?“
>so she does
>it feels kinda awkward, making an eye contact with her while doing your job
>a bit same awkward, when you received your first blowjob
>let's just dont think about things like that right now
>you already managed fight the boner trough the whole movie, it shouldn't be that hard now
>you try to concentrate on her breath, but it doesn't really help. You can already feel the bulge rising
>why would something like this even turn you on?
>she moans a little, now that's enough
„Oook, guess were done.“ you end the brushing earlier than you planned
>you'd usualy brush longer, but you didn't want to make it even more awkward than it was
>2,5 minute should be enough
>“Thanks Anon.“
>funny, while kissing before it felt so natural, but sticking a toothbrush into her mouth feels just...weird
„No problem. You can go to shower first, I'll brush my teeth in the meantime.“
>“Alright. I'll be quick, don't worry.“
>you nod and smile before reaching for your toothbrush
>“Anon? I um, i can't get them off. I mean i probably could, but it's hard. Could you..?“
>she's talking about those underpants you gave her
„Sure.“
>you come forth from the front and get your fingers under them, pulling them down
>while doing so, basing from her expression, you could swear you feel the fabric slightly rubbing on her ladyhood
>„T-thanks.“ she backs into the shower and closes it
>dammit, she said she isn't ready, but why does everything look so sexual?
>>
>>25783282
When exactly?
>>
>>25787286
Anon was using his balled-up t shirt to hold back the blood while comforting skittlehoers.
>>
>>25788058
my version is more fun
>>
>>25787966
>implying she'll ever see it
>implying I enjoy the abuse and not the idea of comforting a traumatized pony
>>
>>25787254
Anything, really. As long as we keep the feels.

>>25787834
I'm full of spaghetti, greasy sausage, garlic, hard blackberry vanilla cider and fudge. I can't contend with you right now, my apologies.
>>
>>25777330
Really good choice of pose for the image. Brings out the white-knight-inducing innocence of the character.
>>
>>25785911
The goal was to show how little they think of Anon since hands indeed aren't that big of a deal. That's why they're going to sell him. That's why the General called Doc out on his BS. As for not calling them fingers, I guess that is just head canon talking.
>>
Is there any established canon or world building to go off of, or do we just make it up from scratch?

Mainly, where does anon acquire his slave pony?

I'm not clever with writing or coming up with original concepts.
>>
paste: http://pastebin.com/0rmywwyB
>Be Anon.
>You wake up with your back hurting slightly – you must have slept in an awkward position.
>As you stretch yourself, and try to open your-
>A sharp pain soars through your head going out from your eyes, quickly followed by his brethren, an army of tiny needles.
“Ahh... fuck.”
>You fall.
>Wat?
>You land painfully on the floor.
“Uhhhh...”
>Too much pain.
>But at least you were awake now and could hear the hooves of Mephistopheles himself draw closer to collect you.
“Oh fuck, no, please, I know way more deserving peop-”
>”Master Anon!”
>That's not at all what you imagined his voice would be like, nor were those the words you expected him to speak.
>You were now laughing to yourself for your first assumption about who your little pony slave might be, but quickly stop.
>Pain ain't funny.
>Mephishy however is.
>At the same time you were crawling on all fours and tap around to figure out where you are, and how you get to your meds.
>Fluttershy was doing her best squeaky-toy impression again
>You wonder what she might think of you in a situation like that
“Fluttershy? Where are you? Come hear.”
>”Y-yes, Master?”
>Her hooves draw nearer.
>You reach out to her, this time lower to only be stopped by her chest.
>She flinched back, but at least she wasn't crying. So you count that as a success.
“Where am I?”
>”Uhh... y-your home, Master. I-I'm afraid I don't quite understand the question.”
“No, err... Where in relation to my medications am I?”
>”Oh.. uhm...”
>You take her movement as she was looking around.
>Your hands go up her body; You slightly run your fingers through her filthy coat where it wasn't covered by straps of the harness she wears,
>Again she retreats back, and if it was only by a fraction of an inch, you noticed.
>She's wearing a collar as well.
>You hadn't noticed that particular feature when you had let her cry in your arms yesterday.
>>
>>25786281
Does Anon being a slave in Equestria not fit those parameters? Do you think just an AiE thread is better suited for this story?
>>
>>25788633
>“M-Master.”
>Her voice is squirming now.
>”Your medication is on the windowsill here, let me get them for you.”
>Seemingly eager o leave your touch she does as said and goes to pick up the meds..
>The windowsill... yes, now you know where you are again, how you've come to fall after waking up.
>There is also the reason as to why you weren't sleeping in your own bed as well.
>You had put Fluttershy there after she exhausted herself by crying...
“Have you eaten yet, Fluttershy?”
>Before answering she puts the box with your med-cocktail on the floor before you.
>You reach for it and take it in your hand.
>You are getting better at estimating where things are with only your ears.
>”Yes, I have eaten the meal I had prepared yesterday for myself...”
>She sounds frail – was that shame?
>You chose to let it be for the time being.
”Can you bring me a glass of water to down these as well?”
>”Yes, of course, Master...”
>She walks away.
>Being called master was freaking weird.
>You feel bad ordering her around like that, but wasn't that the purpose of a slave? The purpose why your mom bought her for you to begin with?
>You sigh.
>There were too many thoughts in your head at once.
>You don't know a pony diet, you know how it had turned out yesterday when you attempted to feed her ham without thinking.
>Then you don't know where she should sleep. She spent the night in your own bed. But you don't own anything else which can serve as a bed. And you don't want her to have to sleep on the couch.
>There was also the fact that her episode yesterday where she wouldn't stop crying because you touched her roughly means she has quite some issues.
>And you had your own issues to deal with.
>You don't want anyone to take car of you. You moved out early from home because you were sick of having to depend on someone else.
>Your train of thought comes to an halt when Fluttershy's hoofsteps draw closer again.
>”Master, y-your water.”
“Thanks.”
>>
>>25788624
A lot of the earlier ones started with the pony being bought an auction or local market, but since then it's shot off in every which direction.
>>
>>25788624
Well it's going to need human Anon and ponies, that simple, and I imagine this whole thing started off from that alternate dimensions time travel episode with King Sombra (though I could be wrong).

Most of the greenfags here have started off with something like a rift or portal, up to you where you want to take it, humans steal ponies, ponies get sent through...
>>
>>25788624
>>25788683 here.
Maybe even think of a world where humans were at war with Equestria and won (something done before in the pastebin stories), and Anon is coming of age to get his pony slave?
>>
>>25788650
>You pick your meds out from the box and down them with the water glass she had brought you.
>Wait-
>How the hell does a pony carry a glass of water?
>It's probably magnets.
>After it is done you don't know what next.
>Does having a pony slave means you can no longer sit at a window and wallow in your own self pity?
>It feels pretty wrong doing so.
>You need to remind you that she is property, and not a guest whom you need to be a good host for.
>As so often in the past few weeks you sigh, and then take another sip from the water.
>You guess you could let her make you breakfast. She has proven to know how to cook after all.
>But commanding her around...
>You don't want a slave.
>You are against that slavery to begin with, and now you're one of the guys contributing to the statistic of people who own slaves.
>Who's more pro-slave than an actual slave owner?
>You're pro-gun even though you don't own one.
>You always wanted one... but you figure, especially now you would be one lousy shooter.
>Yet another sigh escapes your lips.
>”M-Master Anon?”
“Hmm?”
>“Are you not feeling well?”
“You mean besides the pain from the hole in my head? Just thinking, I guess.”
>”Oh... Okay.”
>She wasn't moving away.
>Probably standing at attention to any command you'd give her.
>She's a wreck from her previous owners, but obedience doesn't seem to be her problem.
>You sigh again after having made the decision on what to do next.
“Fluttershy, come closer. Place your muzzle in my hands.”
>You put your hand before you, palms up for her to do as you asked.
>She hesitates, but soon does as you had ordered.
>You begin to feel her up and get a sense of her facial features, texture of her coat and... some scar tissue.
>Two inch long from her jawbone back, that must have just missed her artery. It was quite narrow too...
>Has someone cut her intentionally? Threatened her life?
>You can feel her pulse getting faster.
>"Master?"
"Hmm?"
>>
>>25788655
Would they be treated like a pet store, or livestock?

>>25788683
>>25788699
I'd like it to be so that the ponies have been on earth for a while, as to give this pony time to have become emotionally dead and broken, as per the common theme, and my story picks up with anon purchasing said abused pony and commence nurture porn.
>>
>>25788717
Nice to see you continuing.
>>
>>25788633
>blind anon
>come hear
maximum over-hue

>>25788717
This is getting really visceral, really fast.
>>
File: slvPny2.png (656KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
slvPny2.png
656KB, 1000x749px
>>
Kill time.
>>
>>25788909
>>
>>25788855
Not even a Trixiefag. But quit making me feel these feels. Pygmy mares are not for slave. They are for gentle neck massages, face nuzzling and sharing body heat.
>>
File: FukkenSaveKey.jpg (9KB, 240x225px) Image search: [Google]
FukkenSaveKey.jpg
9KB, 240x225px
Damn, things got heated fast last night.

>>25788855
That's a nice pic. Going to use that for the next thread. Also checked.

New thread: >>25788941
>>
>>25788805
you'll believe me if i say that was intentional, right?
>>
>>25789059
Already did, honestly.
>>
>>25785638
You make it sound like I'm some little colt out on the streets after dark. If there's gonna be any wild horse sex, I'm going to make sure that I'll be right in the thick of it.

>>25773798
>It's four in the morning when you decide to give up on sleeping that night.
>On the pillow next to you sleeps Twilight, curled up in a ball and completely still.
>Dead-still.
>Honestly, if it weren't for the rise and fall of her chest, well...
>You've seen pony-pets before. One of your neighbours even had one.
>They seemed to you to be really happy. Always a smile on their muzzles, always excited to see their masters.
>Until you bought Twilight, you really only thought of them as intelligent dogs; Lord knew they ACTED like it.
>You sit up in your bed, and your old mattress squeaks loudly.
>Had it not been for the complete silence of your room, you never would have heard a tiny, stifled gasp coming from behind you.
>Twilight was still curled up, but her eyes were wide open, and the fur on her haunches stood on end.
>You weren't prepared for damaged goods; you just wanted a friend.
>You overreacted yesterday, but you really don't know what to do.
>Can you fix her? Is she beyond fixing?
>HOW do you fix her?
"Go back to sleep, Twilight. I'm going to go watch TV in the living room."
>"Yes, Anon. I will make sure to be well-rested for tomorrow."
>Twilight obediently closes her eyes, but her posture remains stiff.
>She won't relax and fall asleep until you're out of the room.

>In the living room, things look dark and scary.
>Your TV is only on right now to provide some background noise, so you've set it to the news.
>You flip through your phone, looking on forums for how to treat special cases of abuse.
>You'd gone through some pet-pony stuff before you bought Twilight, of course, but you never expected her to be the way she was.
>>
>>25789103
>Nothing.
>There were only second-hand reports and stories from "a friend of a friend".
>Seems Twilight just got real lucky and landed herself with some sick fuck before she came to you.
>Maybe she needs to be pampered? You know, to show her that she can trust you.
>It's a better plan than no plan at all, you guess.
>Looks like you'll be heading out to the store soon.

>By seven o'clock, you've decided that you've waited long enough to get to the stores.
>You've already prepared breakfast for Twilight; the same as dinner, only with scrambled eggs.
>The pony forums said that most ponies loved eggs, so...
"Twilight?"
>You poke your head into your room to call her for breakfast and spot Twilight sitting on the pillow she slept on.
>"How can I help you, Anon?"
"Breakfast is ready, Twilight. It's a salad like last night, but I put some scrambled eggs on the side."
>Twilight's eyes light up for a split-second, before they return to their dull, neutral state.
>"Thank you very much, Anon. I don't deserve such a delicious meal."
>This mare is killing you.
"Twilight, you haven't done anything NOT to deserve it. You don't have to earn your meals in my house, okay?"
>Twilight cocks her head, and confusion is plain on her face.
>"I... I don't..."
>You don't let her finish. Instead, you wave her over.
"Breakfast is on the table, Twilight. C'mon over and eat."
>Twilight hops down off of your bed and stiffly walks past you towards the kitchen.
>Breakfast is a tense affair.
>You had to instruct Twilight to sit on the chair to eat her food, which surprised her.
>God's sake, she nearly had a nervous breakdown when you told her that she was free to use her magic to feed herself.
>The look on her face was a mixture of terror and elation.
>You don't think she EVER expected to be allowed to use her magic ever again.
>Why not just chain her to the wall, while you were at it?
>>
>>25789103
>be Anon
>be posting story after bumplimit has hit
>have fun
>Mom calls you special
>>
>>25769092
bump
>>
>>25789234
[1d20]
don't waste bumps on a dead thread when we have a shiny new thread here >>25788941
>>
>>25789234
>very special
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.